PDA

View Full Version : Kord-Themed PrC {3.5} PEACH

Machiavellian
2010-08-01, 04:16 PM
Name: Chosen of Kord

Description: Kord: the god of competition and strength. However, even he needs devotees that impose his will on the mortal world. His chosen disciples are often athletic and wise, capable of great feats of strength, dexterity, and endurance.
More often than not, Clerics are often chosen, but sometimes multiclassed Fighter/Clerics or even Paladins of Freedom are called to this honor. In rare cases, Favored Souls are picked by Kord, though these aren't common. Racially, Humans and Half-Orcs tend to actually be chosen more than other races.

HD: d10

Skill Points/lv: +2
Skills: Climb, Swim, Concentration, Balance, Tumble, Jump, Intimidate, Knowledge: Religion, Knowledge: Planes, Craft (Weapons and Armor), Perform (Athletics)

Prerequisites:
BAB: +5
Casting: 2nd level Divine Spells
Special: Worship Kord, CG alignment
Feats: Power Attack, True Believer (Kord)

{table=head]Level | Base Attack Bonus | Fortitude Save | Reflex Save | Will Save | Special | Spellcasting
1| +1 | +2 | +0 | +2 | Bonus Domain-Strength; Kord's Will; Divine Athlete| --
2 | +2 | +3 | +0 | +3 | Kord's Might; Kord's Strength | +1 level of divine spellcasting
3| +3 | +3 |+1 | +3 | Kord's Bravery; Kord's Strength | --
4| +4 | +4 |+1 | +4 | Bonus Domain-Competition; Improved Grapple | +1 level of divine spellcasting
5| +4 | +4 | +1 | +4 | Kord's Punishing Blow; Kord's Strength| --
6| +6 | +5 | +2 | +5 | Kord's Blessing; Crushing Power Attack| +1 level of divine spellcasting class[/table]

Details:

Bonus Domains-At first level, a Chosen of Kord gains the Strength Domain as a bonus domain. Then, at 4th level, the Chosen of Kord gains the Competition domain. If you already have these domains, substitute an applicable domain offered by Kord. This stacks with other sources of domains.

Kord's Will (Su)-A Chosen of Kord invokes the will of Kord with his mighty blows. As a Swift Action, a Chosen of Kord can add a +2 competence bonus to his attack and damage. Usable equal to his Chosen of Kord Levels plus his Constitution Modifier (if any) per day. This bonus lasts until the beginning of their next turn. The Chosen cannot use this more than once/round

Divine Athlete (Ex)-A Chosen of Kord is in peak physical condition. Add your class level as a bonus to all Balance, Climb, Jump, Swim, and Tumble checks, and to all ability checks with Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution.

Kord's Might-As the Chosen of Kord emulates his god more, his very blows ring with the might of the God of Strength. Treat the weapon of a Chosen of Kord as having the Collision enchantment on top of other enchantments. In addition, the struck foe must make a Fortitude Save DC 10+1/2 Character level+Chosen of Kord's Strength Modifier or be Stunned for 1d6+Chosen of Kord's Strength modifier and Knocked Prone (On save, stunned until beggining of Chosen's next turn)

Kord's Bravery (Ex)-The God of Strength and Competition asks of his Chosen to be a force of nature, and to show no fear in the face of even the greatest adversaries. A Chosen of Kord is now immune to Fear effects, such as a Dragon's Frightful Presence.

Kord's Strength (Su)-Now in tune with the meaning of Kord, the Chosen of Kord now can become mightier than a mortal man. The Chosen of Kord adds 1 additional use of the Strength Domain's daily power by one at 2nd, 3rd, and 5th

Improved Grapple-Since Kord favors close combat, so does his Chosen. The Chosen of Kord gains Improved Grapple, even if they do not meet the prerequisites. If the Chosen of Kord already has this feat, the Chosen may choose another Fighter feat they qualify for.

Kord's Punishing Blow (Su)-Now more in tune with Kord's immense strength, his Chosen can swing their weapons with tremendous force. 3/day, a weapon attack from a Chosen of Kord deals double the Chosen's strength modifier in damage. This stacks with the normal melee strength bonus. This is only usable in melee attacks

Kord's Blessing (Su)-The Chosen of Kord, now fully in tune with his god's will, gains might unseen before. A Chosen of Kord has now ascended to something beyond mortal: a mortal who truly imposes Kord's will. The Chosen of Kord is now treated as an Outsider with the Native, Chaotic, and Good subtypes. Unlike normal Outsiders, the Chosen of Kord can be resurrected as if he were not an Outsider. Also, the Chosen of Kord gains +2 to all physical stats, since their bodies are now stronger than that of even a normal mortal.

Crushing Power Attack (Su)-Now beyond the strenght of a mortal, Kord allows his followers to strike with a force usually reserved for the Gods: a blow so devistating that their strongest blows can cleave monsters in two. When executing a Power Attack, a Chosen of Kord can add his Chosen of Kord levels to the damage of his Power Attack. This bonus is doubled if the Power Attack is executed with two hands. However, if the Chosen makes such a power attack, the Chosen looses their dexterity, armor bonuses (including deflection and natural), as well as any AC bonuses given from spells, due to the recklessness of pouring all of one's resources into one attack, leaving their bodies temporarily venerable

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-01, 07:27 PM
Maybe you should add some tags and make a table?

Machiavellian
2010-08-01, 07:31 PM
Maybe you should add some tags and make a table?

tags? table? I'm sorry, but I'm an old guy with a newfangled computer and those terms are confusing as hell

ExtravagantEvil
2010-08-01, 07:34 PM
How interesting, where did you get the idea from :smallamused:

Xallace
2010-08-01, 07:39 PM
Here you go - quote this post and take a look at the code. Should help you out.
First thing I'd like to mention is that each class feature should have an (Ex) after the name if it's an Extraordinary ability, a (Su) after the name if it's supernatural, and a (Sp) after the name if it's spell-like. Spell-like ability names are standardly italicized, as well.

{table=head]Level | Base Attack Bonus | Fortitude Save | Reflex Save | Will Save | Special | Spellcasting
1| +1 | +2 | +0 | +2 | Bonus Domain-Strength; Kord's Will; Divine Athlete| --
2 | +2 | +3 | +0 | +3 | Kord's Might; Kord's Strength | +1 level of divine spellcasting
3| +3 | +3 |+1 | +3 | Kord's Bravery; Kord's Strength | --
4| +4 | +4 |+1 | +4 | Bonus Domain-Competition; Improved Grapple | +1 level of divine spellcasting
5| +4 | +4 | +1 | +4 | Kord's Punishing Blow; Kord's Strength| --
6| +6 | +5 | +2 | +5 | Kord's Blessing; Crushing Power Attack| +1 level of divine spellcasting class[/table]

Details:

Bonus Domains-At first level, a Chosen of Kord gains the Strength Domain as a bonus domain. Then, at 4th level, the Chosen of Kord gains the Competition domain. If you already have these domains, substitute an applicable domain

Kord's Will-A Chosen of Kord invokes the will of Kord with his mighty blows. A chosen of Kord can add a +2 Blessing bonus to his attack and damage rolls equal to his Chosen of Kord Levels plus his Constitution Modifier (if any)

Divine Athlete-A Chosen of Kord is in their peak physical condition. Treat any Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution-based athletic check (such as leaping, lifting, and running) as X points higher where X is the Chosen of Kord's level in this Prestige Class

Kord's Might-As the Chosen of Kord emulates his god more, his very blows ring with the might of the God of Strength. Treat the weapon of a Chosen of Kord as having the Colliding enchantment on top of other enchantments

Kord's Bravery-The God of Strength and Competition asks of his Chosen to be a force of nature, and to show no fear in the face of even the greatest adversaries. A Chosen of Kord is now immune to Fear effects, such as a Dragon's Frightful Presence.

Kord's Strength-Now in tune with the meaning of Kord, the Chosen of Kord now can become mightier than a mortal man. The Chosen of Kord adds 1 additional use of the Strength Domain's daily power by one at 2nd, 3rd, and 5th

Improved Grapple-Since Kord favors close combat, so does his Chosen. The Chosen of Kord gains Improved Grapple, even if they do not meat the prerequisites. If the Chosen of Kord already has this feat, the chosen may choose another Fighter feat they qualify for.

Kord's Punishing Blow-Now more in tune with Kord's immense strength, his Chosen can swing their weapons with tremendous force. 3/day, a weapon attack from a Chosen of Kord deals double the Chosen's strength modifier

Kord's Blessing-The Chosen of Kord, now fully in tune with his god's will, gains might unseen before. The Chosen of Kord is now treated as an Outsider with the Native, Chaotic, and Good subtypes. Unlike normal Outsiders, the Chosen of Kord can be resurrected as if he were not an Outsider. Also, the Chosen of Kord gains +2 to all physical stats, since their bodies are now stronger than that of even a normal mortal.

Crushing Power Attack-The weapon of a Chosen of Kord is so devistating, that their strongest blows can cleave monsters in two. When executing a Power Attack, a Chosen of Kord can add his Chosen of Kord levels to the damage of his Power Attack. This bonus is doubled if the Power Attack is executed with two hands.

Machiavellian
2010-08-01, 08:30 PM
fixed the table thingy

BladeofOblivion
2010-08-01, 08:42 PM
Does Kord's Will offer a +2 bonus or a bonus equal to class level? It literally says "A +2 blessed bonus equal to the level in this prestige class."

Beelzebub1111
2010-08-01, 09:19 PM
Does Kord's Will offer a +2 bonus or a bonus equal to class level? It literally says "A +2 blessed bonus equal to the level in this prestige class."
He probably means a +2 bonus a number of times per day equal to etc.

BladeofOblivion
2010-08-01, 10:43 PM
Maybe. If so, it should probably be clarified. Ignoring that hiccup, definitely an interesting PrC.

Machiavellian
2010-08-02, 11:04 AM
This PrC is for more "Combat-Oriented" Divine Casters who worship Kord. However, would DM's allow this, or is it too powerful?

Xallace
2010-08-02, 11:41 AM
Prerequisites:
BAB: +5
Casting: 2nd level Divine Spells
Special: Worship Kord, CG alignment

Alright, so the prerequisites can be met quickest by a cleric / full BAB multiclass. Actually, the pre-reqs are a little sparse. I might stick the True Believer (Kord) feat in for flavor.
Combined with half-casting, that's at least 3 caster levels lost, although at quickest entry point that's 5 lost. Well that part isn't over-powered, tell you that much.

Bonus Domains-At first level, a Chosen of Kord gains the Strength Domain as a bonus domain. Then, at 4th level, the Chosen of Kord gains the Competition domain. If you already have these domains, substitute an applicable domain

Chances are that a cleric of Kord would already have the Strength domain, so good thinking on the alternate option at the end there. You may just want to reword it as "you may select a different domain granted by Kord." "Applicable domain" doesn't really mean anything.

Now, does this class stack with cleric for determining the abilities granted by your domains, like the Strength domain?

Kord's Will (Su)-A Chosen of Kord invokes the will of Kord with his mighty blows. A chosen of Kord can add a +2 Blessing bonus to his attack and damage. Usable equal to his Chosen of Kord Levels plus his Constitution Modifier (if any) per day

What kind of action is it to gain this bonus? How long does the bonus last? Can you activate the bonus more than once per turn? Could I blow all my uses at once in what is essential a smite attack?

Divine Athlete (Ex)-A Chosen of Kord is in their peak physical condition. Treat any Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution-based athletic check (such as leaping, lifting, and running) as X points higher where X is the Chosen of Kord's level in this Prestige Class

What does this mean? Do I just gain a bonus on physical ability checks, Climb, Jump, and Swim checks (I would think those as athletic) equal to my class level? Or is there a specific purpose for which they are considered higher?

Kord's Might-As the Chosen of Kord emulates his god more, his very blows ring with the might of the God of Strength. Treat the weapon of a Chosen of Kord as having the Colliding enchantment on top of other enchantments

Do you mean Collision (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/items/weapons.htm#collision)? So I just get +5 damage on all attacks?

Kord's Bravery (Ex)-The God of Strength and Competition asks of his Chosen to be a force of nature, and to show no fear in the face of even the greatest adversaries. A Chosen of Kord is now immune to Fear effects, such as a Dragon's Frightful Presence.

That's cool. Fear immunity is always nice.

Kord's Strength (Su)-Now in tune with the meaning of Kord, the Chosen of Kord now can become mightier than a mortal man. The Chosen of Kord adds 1 additional use of the Strength Domain's daily power by one at 2nd, 3rd, and 5th

That's cool.

Improved Grapple-Since Kord favors close combat, so does his Chosen. The Chosen of Kord gains Improved Grapple, even if they do not meat the prerequisites. If the Chosen of Kord already has this feat, the chosen may choose another Fighter feat they qualify for.

No problem here, although if you gain Improved Grapple, you may want Improved Unarmed Strike somewhere in there. Like, as a pre-req, or an earlier bonus feat.

Kord's Punishing Blow (Su)-Now more in tune with Kord's immense strength, his Chosen can swing their weapons with tremendous force. 3/day, a weapon attack from a Chosen of Kord deals double the Chosen's strength modifier

"...in damage." Is this in addition to strength modifier, or in place of? If it's in place of, it's really not that useful 3/day. Edit: I get it now, this is to be combined with the Strength domain feature. Crafty.

Kord's Blessing (Su)-The Chosen of Kord, now fully in tune with his god's will, gains might unseen before. The Chosen of Kord is now treated as an Outsider with the Native, Chaotic, and Good subtypes. Unlike normal Outsiders, the Chosen of Kord can be resurrected as if he were not an Outsider. Also, the Chosen of Kord gains +2 to all physical stats, since their bodies are now stronger than that of even a normal mortal.

And suddenly: Outsider! +2 to Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution, eh? I'm not so sure about that.

Crushing Power Attack (Su)-The weapon of a Chosen of Kord is so devistating, that their strongest blows can cleave monsters in two. When executing a Power Attack, a Chosen of Kord can add his Chosen of Kord levels to the damage of his Power Attack. This bonus is doubled if the Power Attack is executed with two hands.

Power Attack should probably be a prerequisite if this ability is here.

So what I'm seeing, more or less, is a melee charger with the ability to go nova. But it's also a divine caster; You can enter a little late with straight cleric and just add everything on to Divine Power, Righteous Might, etc. I don't think things need to be toned down, necessarily, so much as just changed. Most of the abilities just boil down to a flat damage bonus.

I like Kord's Bravery, Kord's Strength, and Divine Athlete (even if I don't quite understand it) the most out of the class features. I think you could do more along those lines.

Machiavellian
2010-08-02, 11:56 AM
Alright, so the prerequisites can be met quickest by a cleric / full BAB multiclass. Actually, the pre-reqs are a little sparse. I might stick the True Believer (Kord) feat in for flavor.
Combined with half-casting, that's at least 3 caster levels lost, although at quickest entry point that's 5 lost. Well that part isn't over-powered, tell you that much.

Chances are that a cleric of Kord would already have the Strength domain, so good thinking on the alternate option at the end there. You may just want to reword it as "you may select a different domain granted by Kord." "Applicable domain" doesn't really mean anything.

Now, does this class stack with cleric for determining the abilities granted by your domains, like the Strength domain?

What kind of action is it to gain this bonus? How long does the bonus last? Can you activate the bonus more than once per turn? Could I blow all my uses at once in what is essential a smite attack?

What does this mean? Do I just gain a bonus on physical ability checks, Climb, Jump, and Swim checks (I would think those as athletic) equal to my class level? Or is there a specific purpose for which they are considered higher?

Do you mean Collision (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/items/weapons.htm#collision)? So I just get +5 damage on all attacks?

That's cool. Fear immunity is always nice.

That's cool.

No problem here, although if you gain Improved Grapple, you may want Improved Unarmed Strike somewhere in there. Like, as a pre-req, or an earlier bonus feat.

"...in damage." Is this in addition to strength modifier, or in place of? If it's in place of, it's really not that useful 3/day. Edit: I get it now, this is to be combined with the Strength domain feature. Crafty.

And suddenly: Outsider! +2 to Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution, eh? I'm not so sure about that.

Power Attack should probably be a prerequisite if this ability is here.

So what I'm seeing, more or less, is a melee charger with the ability to go nova. But it's also a divine caster; You can enter a little late with straight cleric and just add everything on to Divine Power, Righteous Might, etc. I don't think things need to be toned down, necessarily, so much as just changed. Most of the abilities just boil down to a flat damage bonus.

I like Kord's Bravery, Kord's Strength, and Divine Athlete (even if I don't quite understand it) the most out of the class features. I think you could do more along those lines.

Fixed everything except the Outsider. I added this since Paladins do not have many PrCs that offer obtaining Outsider type

jiriku
2010-08-02, 12:13 PM
I think it is pushing the edge of what I'd be comfortable with as DM, but then again you ARE sacrificing three caster levels, which is a considerable hit.

Also: change the name. Chosen of Kord has an unfortunate-sounding acronym (especially given the class's focus on dealing lots of damage with big weapons), and other players will make fun of you.

Class Skills: I would add Jump to the list of class skills, as it is appropriately athletic and directly benefits from Divine Athlete. I'd also recommend scaling back to 2 skill points per level. This character has spells to replace skills and/or provide skill bonuses. Giving him more skill points on top of that is just kicking the poor nonspellcasters while they're down.

Kord's Will: This game already has too many bonus types; don't create more. If you intend for the bonus to stack with everything, make it an untyped bonus. If you want to limit stacking a little, make it a competence bonus or sacred bonus. If you want to limit it a lot, make it an enhancement bonus. FYI: characters can't normally take 2 swift actions per round.

Divine Athlete: I question whether it's appropriate to provide benefits to Dex checks or Dex-based skills. It's true that superb athletes are both strong and agile, but Kord is not about grace, he's about power. Irregardless, your wording is confusing. Try this instead:

A Chosen of Kord is in peak physical condition. Add your class level as a bonus to all Balance, Climb, Jump, Swim, and Tumble checks, and to all ability checks with Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution.

Kord's Might: The save DC for this ability doesn't scale automatically with level, which means it's likely to be over-powered when it's first acquired and to fade in usefulness over time. I'd suggest you scale the DC at 10 + 1/2 character level + Strength bonus. Moreover, the effect itself looks like it contains a typo. You're stunning for 1d6+Strength rounds, which is probably 20+ rounds in most cases. You probably meant 1d6+Strength modifier, right? To further critique the ability, half stun duration on a successful save is just stupid good. Provided you can hit decently (not difficult for a cleric gish) you can indefinitely stunlock any creature that's not immune to stunning. You can even distribute your attacks to stunlock several creatures within your threat range at once. For proper balance, I'd suggest the stun+knockdown effect should usable only once per round, and should be entirely negated on a successful save.

Kord's Blessing: This ability is rather jarring. It doesn't seem related to any of the other abilities granted by the class, and doesn't make sense in context with the fluff (which says nothing about divine ascension or becoming a supernatural being). Furthermore, the +2 untyped bonus to all stats is a HUGE benefit. That kind of power bump is better broken into pieces and granted across several levels for a smoother progression of power, rather than granted all in one lump sum. And again, I question the appropriateness of gaining Dex bonuses through devotion to a Strength-focused god.

Crushing Power Attack: Gratuitous damage bonus is gratuitous. I don't like this power at all; it has no flavor or theme, it's just "Here's +10 damage for your greatsword! Or grab Spirited Charge and a valorous lance for +40!" To at least make it interesting, scale the damage at the lesser of your Chosen of Kord levels or your attack roll penalty from Power Attack. This forces the character to at least make a trade-off of some kind to get the benefit, rather than just getting free bonus damage 24/7. Better still, ditch it altogether in favor of an ability that is more interesting than just Damage-Boosting Class Feature #6.

Machiavellian
2010-08-02, 01:03 PM
I think it is pushing the edge of what I'd be comfortable with as DM, but then again you ARE sacrificing three caster levels, which is a considerable hit.

Also: change the name. Chosen of Kord has an unfortunate-sounding acronym (especially given the class's focus on dealing lots of damage with big weapons), and other players will make fun of you.

Class Skills: I would add Jump to the list of class skills, as it is appropriately athletic and directly benefits from Divine Athlete. I'd also recommend scaling back to 2 skill points per level. This character has spells to replace skills and/or provide skill bonuses. Giving him more skill points on top of that is just kicking the poor nonspellcasters while they're down.

Kord's Will: This game already has too many bonus types; don't create more. If you intend for the bonus to stack with everything, make it an untyped bonus. If you want to limit stacking a little, make it a competence bonus or sacred bonus. If you want to limit it a lot, make it an enhancement bonus. FYI: characters can't normally take 2 swift actions per round.

Divine Athlete: I question whether it's appropriate to provide benefits to Dex checks or Dex-based skills. It's true that superb athletes are both strong and agile, but Kord is not about grace, he's about power. Irregardless, your wording is confusing. Try this instead:

Kord's Might: The save DC for this ability doesn't scale automatically with level, which means it's likely to be over-powered when it's first acquired and to fade in usefulness over time. I'd suggest you scale the DC at 10 + 1/2 character level + Strength bonus. Moreover, the effect itself looks like it contains a typo. You're stunning for 1d6+Strength rounds, which is probably 20+ rounds in most cases. You probably meant 1d6+Strength modifier, right? To further critique the ability, half stun duration on a successful save is just stupid good. Provided you can hit decently (not difficult for a cleric gish) you can indefinitely stunlock any creature that's not immune to stunning. You can even distribute your attacks to stunlock several creatures within your threat range at once. For proper balance, I'd suggest the stun+knockdown effect should usable only once per round, and should be entirely negated on a successful save.

Kord's Blessing: This ability is rather jarring. It doesn't seem related to any of the other abilities granted by the class, and doesn't make sense in context with the fluff (which says nothing about divine ascension or becoming a supernatural being). Furthermore, the +2 untyped bonus to all stats is a HUGE benefit. That kind of power bump is better broken into pieces and granted across several levels for a smoother progression of power, rather than granted all in one lump sum. And again, I question the appropriateness of gaining Dex bonuses through devotion to a Strength-focused god.

Crushing Power Attack: Gratuitous damage bonus is gratuitous. I don't like this power at all; it has no flavor or theme, it's just "Here's +10 damage for your greatsword! Or grab Spirited Charge and a valorous lance for +40!" To at least make it interesting, scale the damage at the lesser of your Chosen of Kord levels or your attack roll penalty from Power Attack. This forces the character to at least make a trade-off of some kind to get the benefit, rather than just getting free bonus damage 24/7. Better still, ditch it altogether in favor of an ability that is more interesting than just Damage-Boosting Class Feature #6.

Fixed a lot of it, balancing it more.

The idea of the Dex bonuses is that Chosen of Kord are supposed to be elite atheletes

jiriku
2010-08-02, 02:30 PM
Minor Nitpicking: Typo in the word Perform in the class skill block. Copy-pasta error in Divine Athlete.

Balance Nitpicks: You selected 1/2 class level for Kord's Might, which is actually quite poor. I'd recommend 1/2 character level instead.

Continuing to look at Kord's Might, automatic knockdown on a successful save is still worrisome to me. You can trip anything, without having to devote reasources to building a strong trip modifier. No one can resist you, even if they're optimized for trip prevention. You can trip as many foes as you can hit, which with moderate optimization (e.g. Robilar's Gambit) can be everyone you attack or who attacks you. If you're in melee with flying opponents, your successful attack roll causes any flyer with wings to fall out of the sky, triggering falling damage and giving you positional advantage. You can control movement within your threatened area by auto-tripping whenever you take an opportunity attack against anyone who moves away. This might be appropriate as a capstone ability, but at present it's sort of just picked up along the way.

Looking at Crushing Power Attack, clarify which bonuses are lost. Does All Bonuses apply even to things like Size bonuses, AC bonuses, natural armor bonuses, and deflection bonuses? These sorts of things are passive defenses and it's hard to imagine how making mighty strikes negates them.

Machiavellian
2010-08-02, 03:22 PM
Minor Nitpicking: Typo in the word Perform in the class skill block. Copy-pasta error in Divine Athlete.

Balance Nitpicks: You selected 1/2 class level for Kord's Might, which is actually quite poor. I'd recommend 1/2 character level instead.

Continuing to look at Kord's Might, automatic knockdown on a successful save is still worrisome to me. You can trip anything, without having to devote reasources to building a strong trip modifier. No one can resist you, even if they're optimized for trip prevention. You can trip as many foes as you can hit, which with moderate optimization (e.g. Robilar's Gambit) can be everyone you attack or who attacks you. If you're in melee with flying opponents, your successful attack roll causes any flyer with wings to fall out of the sky, triggering falling damage and giving you positional advantage. You can control movement within your threatened area by auto-tripping whenever you take an opportunity attack against anyone who moves away. This might be appropriate as a capstone ability, but at present it's sort of just picked up along the way.

Looking at Crushing Power Attack, clarify which bonuses are lost. Does All Bonuses apply even to things like Size bonuses, AC bonuses, natural armor bonuses, and deflection bonuses? These sorts of things are passive defenses and it's hard to imagine how making mighty strikes negates them.

nitpicks and balance edits duely noted.