PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Setting Assistance

Rin_Hunter
2010-08-03, 07:58 PM
Right, my eventual plan for my setting is to publish it in three seperate PDFs (Player's Tome, Master's Tome and Monster's Tome just like D&D but with different names) with everything needed to play the game inside, including an XP system that is yet to be written, but is internally consistant. All on the OGL, of course.

My problem comes from having so much work to do on it so I am placing a request on these boards, looking for people who would be willing to help me.

Full credit for the work done will be given where it is due. You can choose to have you real name or username on there, (your choice of either or both).

---

Currently, a large amount of fluff text for the cities has not been written and a lot of city information has been left out because my players rarely travel much.

If you are interested in helping me to write a city, or even a country in most cases, then either post here or send me a PM.

---

My signature has a link to my setting's most basic fluff text and that is what should be used as a starting point if you wish to help me.

Thank you in advance.

Jjeinn-tae
2010-08-03, 11:34 PM
I think I'm rather good at coming up with societies if I give them enough thought. What sort are you looking for?

Are the variant systems in your Signature part of the setting too?

Rin_Hunter
2010-08-03, 11:42 PM
Well, I have two very different Elven societies to work out, feudal human nation, and two human democracies to work on.

Yeah, everything in my Variant Systems thread is part of the setting, including the different types of magic.

I have the over-look of each society that I could give you to work on, if you want to help with one. Thinking about it, I also need the fluff text for my remade classes so that they fit into the world better... Hm...