PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play: Littlebigplanet

Lord Loss
2010-08-04, 04:35 PM
Now, in all honesty, this might not get done. However, I may be doing a Let's Play of Littlebigplanet.

Here's a little Rundown of the LP, if it does happen:

How many Sackpeople will there be? Will the characters change?

Three. They are the Gentleman, The Russian Spy and Voted In By Playground which you guys will vote up.

What Levels will you be playing?

The Main Story and the POTC expansion, as well as a few user-made levels

When will this happen? How Often will it update?

If we do get round to it, you can expect an episode a week, or an episode per 2 weeks.

Will it be in Video or Screenshot mode?

Video. I'm not a huge fan of Screenshot for console games, myself.

So, you guys can vote up the third character concept. Also, does anyone know of a good Video-Hosting site? That would be much appreciated. Intro Coming Soon.

Domochevsky
2010-08-04, 05:11 PM
Now that sounds interesting to watch. But what do you mean by "character concept"? :smallsmile:

(Video hosting site... either Youtube or Viddler, really.)

Comet
2010-08-04, 05:37 PM
This is great. I've never gotten to play Little Big Planet. In fact, I've never seen it in motion. So I'm definetly going to check out your videos.

No idea for concept, though. I might come up with something later, but I don't really know the details on what kind of sackboys we can create in the game.

littlebottom
2010-08-04, 06:07 PM
id find it more interesting for people to vote up an idea to make a level for LBP, and see if it becomes popular!

chiasaur11
2010-08-05, 12:25 AM
Bit odd a game to LP, at least screenshotwise.

Might look to see how it goes.

Lord Loss
2010-08-05, 05:28 AM
The first post said it would be done by Video. By character concept, I mean his appearance. You can customize your character's appearance in game, so I can create a good deal of different costumes.

Also, littlebottom, I'm a horrible level designer :smallfrown:. I'd love to play some community levels,

Domochevsky
2010-08-05, 10:31 AM
Ah... are the pictures of the ones already there? (I don't really have a concept of the options available and what's already there.)

MrPig
2010-08-05, 10:36 AM
I've always dug the devil suit you can get in the last batch of dev created levels.

Lord Loss
2010-08-05, 03:10 PM
Is the Devil Costume from a DLC or in the main game? I've never seen it (although that may be because I haven't aced a certain level...)

Toric
2010-08-05, 03:15 PM
I've never played the game, and thus I don't know just how much you can do with character building, so I suggest a character resembling either Groucho Marx or Aqua Teen Hunger Force's Dr. Weird.

MrPig
2010-08-05, 04:49 PM
Is the Devil Costume from a DLC or in the main game? I've never seen it (although that may be because I haven't aced a certain level...)

Main game. It's in the 4 player area in one of the last levels (the Russian themed ones). It consists of a red sackboy skin with furry legs, hoof boots, a devil tail and devil horns. I always tricked it out with the spiky "devil' beard you get early in the game and the tux.

The suit in question. Pardon the crappy camera phone picture (http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6271/08052010020.jpg)

xp194
2010-08-05, 05:14 PM
I vote Solid Snake for the 3rd Sackboy/man

Because only a Soldier can help you on this quest. User Made Levels!? [/David Hayter]

Lord Loss
2010-08-06, 12:55 PM
I have all the Devil components excluding the Horns. I'll look up how to get my hands on a pair.

@xp194 I don't have the MGS level pack :(. I made a user lever today and it got 4 Stars (so far) so apparently I'm not as bad as I had thought.