PDA

View Full Version : An Avatar that is composed of evil, who'll try

ExtravagantEvil
2010-08-20, 11:11 AM
Greetings playgrounders, I Extravagant Evil, the being who is composed of the darkest fibers of Hell, approaches you, the great artists of the Giant forums, with a request (plea?), to make an Avatar that embodies my username, it is an avatar that is so Evil, in such an Extravagant manner that it brings fear to those whom see it. That is the only guideline I give, just don't do heapingly cheesy media references (you know what I mean). Thank you

licoot
2010-08-20, 11:12 AM
Greetings playgrounders, I, he who is composed of the darkest fibers of Hell, ExtravagantEvil, approaches you, the great artists of the Giant forums, with a request (plea?), to make an Avatar that embodies my username, it is an avatar that is so Evil, in such an Extravagant manner that it brings fear to those whom see it. That is the only guideline I give, just don't do heapingly cheesy media references (you know what I mean).

ExtravagantEvil
2010-08-20, 11:13 AM
Basically yes, I just dressed it up with the sense of villainy, on that note, *manical laugh*

licoot
2010-08-20, 12:29 PM
Basically yes, I just dressed it up with the sense of villainy, on that note, *manical laugh*

no i meant try posting it on the avatar request thread, unless its not OOTS style, in that case just ignore me

ExtravagantEvil
2010-08-20, 12:38 PM
I see, thank you.