PDA

View Full Version : SWS: Jedi Knight

Sahaar
2010-08-27, 03:04 PM
Character List

Torin Dol (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=234617)

Sir Dace Travell (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=235184)

Arcan (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=235503)

Nekura (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=235737)

Vinko (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=237338)

The last thing the four Jedi remembered before their transport crashed on the uncharted planet were warning klaxons blaring, a prerecorded message reminding everyone to stay calm, and the thought of loved ones. Several hours later, they awoke in a strange desert, alive and unharmed, with all their equipment intact. They survey their surroundings, finidinf no landmarks.

"Where are we?" Asks one.

"I don't know." Responds another.

"What about the others on board? Are they still alive?" Says a third.

"No, they're all missing," says the fourth, crawling from under the wreckage."

With little else in the way of options, the four Jedi set out in search of food, water, civilization, anything. Anything at all.

Ruik
2010-08-27, 07:59 PM
Dace Travell

"No, they're all missing."

Dace picks himself up from under the wreckage and dusts himself off, surveying the remains of their transport with a wyry shake of his head. Hands move quickly across his utility belt, fingers confirming all his equipment is intact, before settling on his lightsaber. He draws the weapon and looks it over intently, igniting the silver blade briefly, and then returns it to his belt.

Turning slightly towards his companions he drops to one knee and picks up a handfull of sand, which he trickles slowly through his fingers as he looks up at his fellow Jedi.

"Well I suppose that could have gone better."

Narmoth
2010-08-28, 05:14 AM
Arcan Trakn looks around
Blood drips from a shallow cut on his forehead.
"Let's get out the rest and see if maybe some more are alive"
he starts to search the wreckage for survivors, taking any body he finds out on the ground (yeah, including any dead persons)

Ruik
2010-08-28, 10:08 AM
Dace Travell (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=235184)

Dace gives a grim nod, and begins sifting through the rubble.

Welp [roll0]

Narmoth
2010-08-28, 10:37 AM
Perception Arcan Trakn (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=235503) [roll0]

Sahaar
2010-08-29, 08:54 PM
You manage to find 400 credits off of several ded bodies, which is split amongst the group, 100CR each. Troin Dol pockets his share.

What could have possibly hit us, though? This planet looks barren.

He pauses for a few moments.

You guys get some rest. I'll wake you up for your watch in a few hours.

Narmoth
2010-08-30, 01:32 AM
"Sure, for if we were hit by something sentient, the best place to rest is near the wreckage. You know, just in case they come to look for survivors"
Arcan starts packing down his belongings, including some small tubes with red content and any navigation equipment he finds. He also takes all id papers from all the dead bodies
"Let's make a pyre for the dead and move on. Do we have any idea of which planet this is?" he asks the rest

Ruik
2010-08-30, 07:30 AM

Dace looks at the credits taken from the dead with some distaste, but takes them when they are handed to them and quickly tucks them away in his belt.

I suppose we might need these to trade for food and water, if this plant is even inhabited.

He looks between Troin and Arcan while they speak as he lays the final body he lifted from the wreck next to the others, and then covers it. He straightens up, passing the passengers ID papers to Arcan as he speaks.

"I have not dwelt in the desert before, but I believe we would be best to move at night if possible. Arcan may be right though, I have no idea what caused us to crash, let alone what planet we have landed on. I was resting in my bunk. Either way though I agree we should burn the bodies."

He pauses briefly and unconsciously strokes the hilt of his lightstaber before continuing.

"If someone did cause this crash, they have a lot to answer for - all these deaths on their hands."

Sahaar
2010-08-30, 08:27 AM
Torin looks out to the horizon.

I agree. There's no smoke trail from the missile, but we could have been out for awhile. But we should definately stick together. Who knows what could be waiting for us out there.

Ruik
2010-08-31, 07:14 AM

Dace nods his head in agreement and starts to help the others create a pyre and move the bodies so that they can be cremated together.

When the task is finished he watches quietly as the pyre starts to burn, and then turns to his companions.

"Well if someone did cause us to crash and did not know where we landed, the smoke is sure to bring them right too us. We should be moving, though I am open to suggestions as to direction. There does not seem to be a great deal around here."

Sahaar
2010-08-31, 02:54 PM
Torin nods. They're probably gonna come looking for survivors. We should prepare.

He looks around, then tries to get up on top of the ship for a better look.

Acrobatics check

Roll(1d20)+12:
12,+12
Total:24

With acrobatic skill, Torin Dol pulls himself to the top of the crashed ship. He looks out in all directions, looking for someone, anyone. He sees a group of humanoids advancing from he believes is the northwest. He points.

Hey, Dace, there's a group of people coming from that way, get ready for a fight, they may not be friendly.

Narmoth
2010-08-31, 03:00 PM
"How many can you see?" Arcan asks in a casual tone

Sahaar
2010-08-31, 04:58 PM
Torin jumps down and shakes his head.

I can't tell. Less than a dozen, but more than two or three. I'd say eight at the most.

Narmoth
2010-09-01, 01:24 AM
"Let's go and meet them then" Arcan sighs uninterested
"Hopefully they'll have a map and know where we are. In addition, we'll take them by surprise rather than the other way around"

Ruik
2010-09-01, 07:12 AM

Dace glances at Arcan unconvinced, and then looks in the direction that Torin indicated.

"If we remain here, one or two of us could conceal ourselves within the wreckage out of sight while the others make contact with them. That should give us a chance to surprise them. If we are going though, we might as well go now. We have already sprung the trap with our ship."

Okay, so if I read this right, Dace has the highest persuasion skill, but with Force persuasion Arcan is by far the best communicator. So if we stay, I suggest that Arcan takes the lead in negotiations and Dace can back him up. Then the NPC and Nekura can be the ones to conceal themselves.

If we are going out to meet them, then I guess it's fairly similar to above, but with no where to hide :smallbiggrin:

Either way if things turn nasty Dace will try and close as fast as possible to take advantage of Elusive Target and Whirlwind Attack.

I guess this all only really matters if combat starts before I post again!!

Sahaar
2010-09-01, 08:52 AM
That's actually a pretty good idea.

Torin nods. Alright. Arcan, Dace, come with me. Nekura, you stay here and back us up if anything happens to us.

The three Jedi advance toward the interlopers. Soon, they are spotted. Nobody ignites any lightsabers.

Hey, over there! Our ship crashed, we need a route back to civilization! Can you help us?

There is a moment's pause, then six purple lightsabers are ignited. The strange people advance toward Torin, Arcan and Dace.

Arcan, Dace, I think it's time to whip out those amazing persuasion powers right about now.

Narmoth
2010-09-01, 09:57 AM
Arcan smiles "I have a proposition: if you give me a map of this place and half of your food and water, we'll give you the worth in credits" he smiles as he takes out a frag grenade

force persuasion [roll0]

he whispers then to Torin
"You shouldn't tell them that we crashed. Makes us look weak"

Sahaar
2010-09-01, 10:38 AM
Torin nods slightly. That's probably true. We'll see how they react to the credits.

One of the people, apparently the leader, steps forth. He is wearing black robes and a hood. He ***** his head to one side and examines Arcan.

"You are Jedi Knights. Your kind is not welcome here." He says in a hoarse whispers. He brings his saber to bear.

Combat Encounter. The strange people are using the Shadow Academy Student profile. There are 5 'Junior' students and one 'Senior' student. The Senior is approximately 4 meters from Arcan, and the others are 12 meters away.

Torin
Roll(1d20)+12:
12,+12

Leader
Roll(1d20)+9:
9,+9
Total:18

Enemy 1
Roll(1d20)+8:
9,+8
Total:17

Enemy 2
Roll(1d20)+8:
17,+8
Total:25

Enemy 3
Roll(1d20)+8:
3,+8
Total:11

Enemy 4
Roll(1d20)+8:
12,+8
Total:20

Enemy 5
Roll(1d20)+8:
11,+8
Total:19

Narmoth
2010-09-01, 10:48 AM
"I was hoping you'd say that" he tosses the frag grenade to the leader
"Catch!" he laughs
initiative [roll0]
attack (grenade +11, -5) [roll1] vs refelx of everyone in 2 squares
dmg (grenade) [roll2]

he then quick-draws 2 lightsabers from hidden holsters on his sleeves

Sahaar
2010-09-01, 11:01 AM
Are you throwing the grenade at the guy in front of us or the enemies behind him?

Either way, the enemy did not expect the grenade, and are considered flat-footed during round 1.

Torin leaps into action agains the Jedi in front of him.

Roll(1d20)+3:
11,+12
Total:23
HIT

Damage:

Roll(2d8)+2:
8,1,+2

Leader has 51HP left.

Narmoth
2010-09-01, 11:12 AM
(OOC: I'm tossing it behind the leader, but you should have told previously that they were that close, as we would normally talk with them at a distance of 50 meters)

Sahaar
2010-09-01, 02:11 PM
(You'll hit the leader and one other guy and hit both of them)

Damage--14 each

Leader has 37 HP left

Enemy 1 has 14 HP left

Enemy 2 has 14 HP left

Ruik
2010-09-02, 06:09 AM

"I guess they don't want to trade."

Seeing weapons drawn, Dace snatches up his lightsaber from his belt and leaps forward and engages the enemy directly in front of him, on the other side of Arcan to Torin. He focuses on his opponent, sending a pair of quick slashes at his head and trusting Arcan to deal with their Leader, getting a shock as the frag grenade goes off near him.

"Catch?!"

Okay, so first of is Initiative:

Roll(1d20)+7:
19,+7
Total:26

Then we have attack roll, at -2 for rapid strike:

Roll(1d20)+10:
11,+10
Total:21

Which probably wasn't enough to hit, but damage anyway:

Roll(3d8)+10:
6,5,7,+10
Total:28

Finally, just in case someone manages to hit me in combat, here is a Block check (UTF):

Roll(1d20)+14:
17,+14
Total:31

Obviously the block is just a pre-roll and only matters if someone actually hits me. Feel free to roll subsequent Block rolls for me (and initiative in the future). Biggest problem I have is I live in Australia so I tend to be posting at completely different times of the day.

Sahaar
2010-09-02, 09:34 AM
So you'd hit directly after me.

And you hit the leader.

Leader takes 28 damage.

He has 19HP left

Leader: 19HP

Enemy 1: 14 HP

Enemy 2: 14HP

Leader vs Torin Dol

Roll(1d20)+8:
7,+8
Total:15

Miss

The other 5 enemies move 6 meters up. they are 6 meters away from the Knights.

Turalisj
2010-09-02, 09:09 PM
[roll0] initiative

A speck started streaking through the sky, following by a trail of flames, followed by a loud crash. From inside an escape pod, a small furry creature crawled out, coughing and choking on the dust. Vinko need a new ship...

Ruik
2010-09-03, 07:12 AM
HP: 71
Ref: +23

Seeing the leader unbalanced by the grenade and on the back foot from the onslaught of the Jedi, Dace sends another paid of strikes in an over-under combination at the mysterious figure, seeking to overwhelm his defences.

As the leader collapses, Dace steps back and sweeps the silver blade of his lightsaber back into the guard position and faces the remaining opponents.

"There is no need for this! Your leader is dead. Put up your weapons and we can all walk away from here alive."

Alright, the above post is based on the fact that Dace has a higher initiative count than Torin or Arcan. So if the leader went, and then the enemies moved, we are in a new round and Dace goes first? Unless of course Vinko has yet to have his actions this round? Might just want to post a revised initiative count so we are all on the same page.

Attack roll (-2 for rapid strike):
Roll(1d20)+10:
16,+10

Roll(3d8)+10:
8,1,5,+10

The above should be enough to kill the leader, so then I assume it's okay to take another standard action to try and use persuasion on the remaining enemies:

Roll(1d20)+9:
17,+9

Huh, got 26 twice...

Sahaar
2010-09-03, 09:35 AM
New order of battle:

OrderOfCombat:

Enemy 2
Dace
Torin
Arcan
Enemy 4
Enemy 5
Enemy 1
Vinko
Enemy 3

The leader collapses to the ground. The other figures gasp in shock and awe.

One screams:
"You think they're good? They teamed up against one man! They have no honour! United, we can take them down! Together, comrades! Charge!"

Uh oh. I hope that little furry dude is a good fighter....

Torin moves 6 meters toward the nearest opponent. He is now in range of a melee attack.

Torin attacks!

Attack Roll
Roll(1d20)+12:
14,+12
Total:26 Vs Reflex 14
HIT

Damage Roll
Roll(2d8)+2:
6,7,+2

Enemy 1: DEAD
Enemy 2: 14
Enemies 3-5: 38

Arcan goes next.

Narmoth
2010-09-03, 09:47 AM
"It's to late for surrender now, Dace. They had their chance, and now I will cut them down where they stand" Arcan states calmly as he slashes his right lightsaber and trusts with the left at charging enemies (enemy 3)
Right hand lightsaber [roll0][roll1]
Left hand lightsaber [roll2][roll3]

total dmg = 11

Sahaar
2010-09-03, 10:07 AM
Enemy 2: 14HP
Enemy 3: 27HP

Enemy 4/5: 38HP

Enemy 4 charges Dace

Enemy 5 Charges torin

Enemy 4

Attack
Roll(1d20)+8:
17,+8
MISS

Enemy 5
Roll(1d20)+8:
16,+8
HIT

Torin attempts to block it

Roll(1d20)+9:
10,+9

Block failed

Damage
Roll(2d8)+5:
3,4,+5
Total:12

It is the little furry guy's turn.

Turalisj
2010-09-03, 10:49 AM
Using Force Slam against enemy 2-3 with the intention of stunning them
UTS Roll: [roll0] vs Fort Defense
Damage Roll: [roll1]

The ewok scoffed. Humph, typical dark ones these are. Think with emotion and lose themselves they do. Go back to school, Vinko thinks they should. He moved closer to them, waving his hand in front of him as if brushing aside an insect. Let us capture and interrogate them. Death is unneeded.

Sahaar
2010-09-03, 12:09 PM
You're going to knock out enemy 2, and enemy 3 has 6HP left.

Enemy 3 attacks Arcan

Roll(1d20)+8:
14,+8
Total:22
MISS

Narmoth
2010-09-03, 12:31 PM
Arcans reflex is 23, so I believe it's a miss

Sahaar
2010-09-03, 12:46 PM
Ahh, yes. Sorry. New round.

Narmoth
2010-09-03, 03:31 PM
Arcan attacks again the same opponent, determined to take him down
Right hand lightsaber [roll0][roll1]
Left hand lightsaber [roll2][roll3]

total dmg = 14

Sahaar
2010-09-03, 05:09 PM
Arcan deals 14 damage to Enemy 3. Enemy3 is now dead.

Enemies 4 and 5 attack. Enemy 4 attacks Dace and Enemy 5 attacks Arcan

Enemy 4
Roll(1d20)+8:
20,+8
Total:28

Enemy 5
Roll(1d20)+8:
5,+8
Total:13

Dace is hit

Damage

Dace
Roll(2d8)+5:
5,7,+5
Total:17

Dace takes 17 damage. Vinko's turn.

Ruik
2010-09-03, 06:39 PM
That pre-rolled block check in post #23 (on page 1) was a 31, which is more than enough to block the attack roll of 28 that 'Enemy 4' scored on Dace.

As I said if you're not into pre-rolling block checks then I am happy for you to roll them for me. Normally in RL I wouldn't do this, but I find that sometimes pre-rolling helps when playing PbP.

Turalisj
2010-09-03, 06:51 PM
Vinko sighed. His words were going unheeded. With a slight flick of his wrists, a silver lightsaber sprung from inside his robes, igniting into a brilliant bronze blade with a snap hiss. The ewok spun gracefully into the air, striking at the dark sider with ease.

[roll0] Attack roll
[roll1] Damage roll

Sahaar
2010-09-04, 07:55 AM
Vinko leaps into action against Enemy 2, striking him and wounding him down to 5HP left.

Suddenly, the foes stop in their tracks. They scowl at the Jedi, then one of them calls a hasty retreat.

"That little furry one they called in for backup is stronger than we thought! Fall back! Recalculate! We will be back, Jedi, do not think we won't be."

ENCOUNTER COMPLETE
XP GAIN = 650 EACH

Torin crouches in front of Enemy 3. He is breathing, but unconcious.

Huh. Guess they didn't like getting beaten up by a 'little furry guy.' Thanks for the help, by the way. What's your name?

Narmoth
2010-09-04, 07:58 AM
Arcan bends down to the leader and checks if he's alive
"You better have a map of this starforsaken place"

Sahaar
2010-09-04, 08:17 AM
The Leader awakes and looks around. He sees the other two members of his unit unconcious. And he sighs.

"I do not have a map, but I can tell you where to find one."

He hands you a compass.

"Go northwest for an hour or two. You should end up in a city. If you have the credits, you can buy a map there. Just please, spare my life and that of my other men."

Torin walks up to Arcan.

I heard that. Let's get going. I hear nights in the dessert can be pretty damned brutal.

Ruik
2010-09-04, 09:59 AM

With a brieft conflict of emotions Daces watches the group of Jedi(?) as they retreat, allowing his direct opponent to leave without any attempt to stop or hinder him.

"More threats, and from the ones who more than likely the one's who shot us down. Such a senseless waste, to hate Jedi so.

He straightens slowly, deactivates his lightsaber, and wonders over to the prone body of their leader.

"For someone who told us our kind is not welcome here not a minute ago, you seem strangely willing to help. Your companions will be able to look after themselves. In the meantime you can accompany us 'northwest' to this city. I have some questions for you to answer, starting with who you are, and why you attacked us.

He looks up across at Arcan before continuing:

"Perhaps some warning would be in order next time before you throw a grenade quite so close to us? I believe it singed my hair.

Turalisj
2010-09-04, 10:31 AM
Though mortal flesh has failed, let spirits be calm by force. Vinko said towards the corpses. Vinko is name. Vinko jedi, vinko jedi for long time. As if it wasn't evident enough, he showed his lightsaber just to make it clear.

Narmoth
2010-09-04, 11:16 AM
"I shoved it to everyone at the start of negotiations. That should be warning enough. Or did you think I was just showing how pretty it was? Arcan snaps at Dace
"I think it's to late to let you simply go..."
Arcan binds the hands and feet of the leader
"I think you should tell a bit about yourself and why you attacked us, and I might just find it amusing enough to let you live"

(force) persuasion [roll0]

Sahaar
2010-09-04, 02:19 PM
The Leader breaks under pressure.

"Alright, alright. Uhh....My name is Krilinko, and we...uh...I work for a group of force-users who protect this planet. about a week or two ago, our leader died from a strange illness and the woman who took his place....she's a bit....unorthodox. She was the one who ordered us to shoot you down, and to kill any survivors."

Torin nods slightly.

If what he says is true...We may have a bigger force...no pun intended, to go up against than we thought.

Krilinko nods.

"She is called Vestae, and she's a....Twi'Lek I believe. Yeah, yeah, Twi'Lek. She was a...journeyman? In our organization....Yeah, Journeyman. And somehow she was promoted to Leader instead of our seniors. I found it strange, too, but I didn't bother to question the council's judgement."

I smell something strange....And it's not the furry guy.

Turalisj
2010-09-04, 02:23 PM
Vinko snorted. Vinko take bath. Vinko smell better than humans. Vinko nose better than human.

Narmoth
2010-09-04, 06:29 PM
"Do you worship the force then? Or do you worship those who wield it?" Arcan continues his questionning

Sahaar
2010-09-05, 08:18 AM
The man looks down, then back up at Arcan.

"Well, we see the Force as a mysterious power, something that gives us life and strength. Some people from other planets call it...'God', but...I guess you could say we worship it. I mean, we don't make sacrifices or anything....But we do revere it."

Narmoth
2010-09-05, 08:27 AM
"Heathens!" Arcan laughs
"Little confused men with no true understanding, so quick to jump to the first and best opportunity to shed blood... You're pathetic!" then he turns to the others
"I guess we can just as well head over to their new leader and have a chat than have more of them pursue us?" he asks

Turalisj
2010-09-05, 12:47 PM
Not so different they are. By the force, is favorite saying of jedi is it not? See as heathens you do, but similar in belief they are. If convinced to aide, powerful allies they may become. Vinko said, turning his head as he spoke. Resist killing we should. Find some way to bind maybe.

Sahaar
2010-09-05, 01:43 PM
Torin contemplates this for a moment. Then,

I agree with the teddy bear. Let's go meet this....leader.

Narmoth
2010-09-06, 02:32 AM
Arcan searches the leader for any weapons and any things of interest, like a belt or rope or something
perception [roll0]

Ruik
2010-09-06, 07:07 AM

Dace moves from where he has been listening pensively till he can look at the leaders face where he lies prone.

"I generally prefer to know who I am speaking to when trying to hold a conversation. My name is Dace Travell, Knight of the Jedi order."

Wiping away a stray bead of sweat he continues.

"You claim to be protectors of this world, but the aggression you showed when we landed here would be sure to tempt members of your 'faith' to the perils of the dark side. In my experience such people tend to end up lusting for power and dominance over others, hardly the protectors that you aim to be."

He squats down next to him, keeping his posture relaxed and his tone even, to try and reduce some of the tension.

"You said that Jedi are not welcome here, an I seek to understand why. We Jedi serve the will of the force - it guide us. We live a life on conscience and service, much like you. For how long has this animosity towards our order existed? Is this journeyman turned leader the source of it? Or have you had dealings with us before? Your lightsabers suggest you have encountered Jedi or Sith before at the least."

Not sure if it calls for it or not, but just in case persuasion check:

[roll0]

Sahaar
2010-09-06, 08:00 AM
Arcan finds an Illum crystal that fell out of another Jedi's lightsaber during the crash.

The enemy leader listens to Dace, then nods.

"You're right. We do believe in the 'Light' and 'Dark' sides of the force, and our actions today sure guide us on that path. But we were told that Jedi were....evil. That they came and stole our land and took those too young or weak to defend themselves for evil purposes....We are sorry. I am sorry."

You're thinking about the Sith, says Torin.

Narmoth
2010-09-07, 02:51 PM
"You filthy thief!" Arcan screams as he draws one of his lightsabers with his right hand and holds up the Illum crystal he found with his other
"This is what you're really after, isn't it!" he points to the leaders lightsaber
"Get up and fight, or I'll kill you right away!"

Sahaar
2010-09-07, 03:53 PM
Torin pushes Arcan away.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there. Calm the hell down, Arcan. You have no way of knowing if thaat is what he really is after or not. Cool it.

(Arcan will get 1 Darkside point for this)

Narmoth
2010-09-07, 04:07 PM
Arcan tries to slide bay Torin so he is unable to pus Arcan back
Acrobatics: [roll0]
Initiative: [roll1]
"Then how did he get the crystal?" Arcan tosses the crystal to Torin
"Draw or die!" he turns back to the leader of the attackers

Sahaar
2010-09-07, 04:14 PM
Acrobatics check to get back in Arcan's way.

Roll(1d20)+12:
20,+12
Total:32

He pushes Arcan back.

Calm yourself, Arcan. Remember, you're a Jedi.

Turalisj
2010-09-07, 04:22 PM
JEDI! Self control you must learn! Remember Jedi Code you must! Calm your mind and clearer your actions shall be. Passion and hatred, this is the true enemy. Lower your weapon and meditate. Let your anger go, do not hold it and wield it. Vinko said. Weary we are, rest we should. Meditate on the force I must.

Before anyone could give an answer, the little ewok began looking for a good place to sit. Upon finding one that met his satisfaction, he sat down and began a rhythmic breathing those familiar with the jedi order would notice as a force trance.

Vinko expanded his mind, let the energy of the force guide him. He was searching, looking across the planet for the one the dark student called his leader.

ooc: Using Force Foresight to try and find Vestae.
[roll0] Foresight
[roll1] Force Point to try and boost it.

edit: So a total of 19 vs Vestae's will defense.

Sahaar
2010-09-07, 04:29 PM
You see a pretty Twi'lek, with golden skin and blue eyes. She sits atop a throne. You can see that she is talking to someone, but you can't hear what she is saying or who she is talking to.

She appears to be in a large chamber of sorts.

Ruik
2010-09-08, 06:31 AM

Dace starts to rise from where he is squatting next to Krilinko when Arcan threatens and moves towards him, but relaxes as Torin stops him. He follows Arcan's gesture and moves over to pick up the lightsaber from where it lies on the ground.

He picks it up, giving it a cursory look over as he listens to Vinko, and then moves back to Krilinko and faces Arcan, gesturing with the lighsaber to emphasise his point.

"It would be difficult for him to fight you, clearly the better swordsman. Or would you rather just cut him down while he lies there unable to defend himself? I suppose then his fear of 'evil' Jedi would be justified. Either way killing him like that is not the Jedi way. He can accompany us North to this city, and he may be of use to us. At least once our furry friend has finished."

He crouches next to Krilinko once more and speaks to him directly.

"Have you encountered other Jedi from the crash? Do you know what happened to them?"

Just want to see if there is anything interesting about the lightsaber Krilinko was carrying from the 'cursory glance' - quality, origin, etc.

Perception check - [roll0]

Sahaar
2010-09-08, 06:43 AM
You notice that the lightsaber is an archaic type, with words in an unknown text scrawled across the hilt.

Kirilinko shakes his head. "No, I haven't. We only saw your ship plummet from the sky. We don't even know how you three survived."

Ruik
2010-09-08, 07:44 AM

Dace looks confused from leader to Torin and back again.

"If that is the case, then where did you get the lightsaber crystal from?"

Narmoth
2010-09-08, 09:08 AM
"You see for yourself that he lies!" Arcan turns to Dace
" If you compare the color of our and their lightsabers and ours, you'll se that they don't use Illum, and that he has to have gotten it from Jedi. The conclusion is obvious and I think you will side with me that we can't trust him."
Arcan has still his lightsaber drawn as he turns to Torin
"Don't step between me and anyone in that fashion again! I almost hit you, and you could have gotten seriously hurt by accident." he continues more calmly
"You should at least have drawn yourself so you could block my blade with yours...."

Sahaar
2010-09-08, 04:27 PM
Sorry I was acting on instinct.

He looks at Kirilinko.

Did you use some kind of process to turn your saber purple?

"I...I don't know. It was like that when I got it."

Hmm. We should go to that city he mentioned. Let's meet this...Vestae.

Narmoth
2010-09-10, 02:52 PM
"That depends on how long it is to the nearest settlement. Right now we need food and water, and I will need to find some kind of pharmacy of some kind in the next 48 hours"

Sahaar
2010-09-10, 03:44 PM
The nearest pharmacy is probably in the city, right Kirilinko?

"Yes. It is." He responds.

Ruik
2010-09-12, 07:26 AM

"Maps, food, water, shelter and medication are all apparently one to two hours Northwest. I suppose there is no time like the present, so we might as well head that way."

He turns to Kirilinko and continues.

"I think it would be best if you accompany us. I will hold onto this in the meantime."

He shows the lightsaber for emphasis before tucking it into his utility belt next to his own, then turns to see if Vinko is finished.

Sahaar
2010-09-12, 10:14 AM
You're right. We'd better get moving before we dehydrate. And in this dessert....that seems very likely.

He looks at Arcan.

Try not to kill the guy in the process, okay?

Narmoth
2010-09-12, 10:18 AM
"You have still failed to come up with a valid reason why not" Arcan scowls
"If we really can find a pharmacy, and they have what I need, I won't care. If not, I will kill whoever is responsible for me ending up here" he concludes and starts walking in the direction the other opponents ran

Turalisj
2010-09-12, 12:47 PM
Hrm.... Disarm this one, we might need to. Danger to others and himself, he is. Vinko hopped up from where he was meditating and started walking in the direction Arcan went. But figure that out we can when we must. Watch him for now we will.

Sahaar
2010-09-12, 08:35 PM
Torin nods.

I'm with you on this furry. Get ready to move at a moment's notice.

The group starts walking.

Ruik
2010-09-13, 07:19 AM

Dace keeps Kirilinko in front of him during the journey, where he can keep an eye on him, and away from Arcan. He doesn't speak for the most part, preferring to conserve his energy.

Narmoth
2010-09-13, 07:24 AM
As they walk on, Arcans movements get more and more erratic, and he almost stumbles several times. In the en he falls and pulls out a red tube from his pocket. He drinks the contents of the tube and then puts the empty tube back

Sahaar
2010-09-13, 04:59 PM
Torin sighs.

You'd better keep on moving, I'm hauling you to that city.

Ruik
2010-09-16, 05:51 AM

Dace watches Arcan uncertainly out of the corner of his eye as Torin speaks, and glances at the now empty red tube.

"Was that the medication that you need from the city? What happens if you can't find any there?"

I don't know about anyone else but I'm good to fast-forward to the city after Narmoth has fun having Arcan rip into Dace :smallwink:

Narmoth
2010-09-16, 06:15 AM
"Then I will have about 24 hours to search for it before I can enjoy 24 hours of agony concluded with my death... "he smiles sardonically
"All caused by the trigger happy fellows like the one over there" he points back at the leader of the attackers

OOC: I second the proposition to fast forward

Sahaar
2010-09-16, 06:40 AM
(Yeah, good point)

After a long trek through the dessert, the group finally finds the city. It is quite large, but by galactic standards it just looks like a massive village. There are people all around selling blasters, vehicles, and medicinal ingredients.

Alright. Hopefully they take credits, eh? Go out and get what you need.

Torin points to a large clock in the center of town.

We'll meet at that clock in an hour.

Ruik
2010-09-19, 05:11 AM

Dace looks at the clock and then back at the rest of the group.

"Perhaps we should split up. Some of us could go with Arcan, and the rest of us can take Kirilinko here and try to find a map of this world. With him to explain the geography we should be able to get a much better idea of where we have ended up, and where we need to go to find this Twi'lek that apparently ordered us shot down."

Narmoth
2010-09-19, 05:14 AM
"I'm sure I'll be fine. Let's meet here again in, say, 2 hours?"

Sahaar
2010-09-19, 08:07 AM
Sure. Arcan, go ahead. Kirilinko, you're with me and Dace. Don't worry, we won't kill you.

After about half an hour of searching, Torin approaches someone who appears to be a town guard to ask for directions.

Excuse me, do you know where we could find a map?

He thinks for awhile.

"Yeah, I know where you can find a map. Down this road here, and it's a store with a big sign on it that says 'maps and books'. You can't miss it."

Torin nods. Thanks.

As Torin and Dace turn to leave, the guard calls out to them.

Can I ask why you two need a map? I mean, this IS the most popular city on the planet. Everyone should know its...you know, layout?"

(Force Persuasion check)

Roll(1d20)+9:
7,+9
Total:16

No, you can't.

The guard does not seem to buy it.

"Why not? You guys look nice enough to me. Why can't you tell me?"

He's starting to get suspicious. Dace, help me out.

Narmoth
2010-09-19, 08:45 AM
Arcan searches for a pharmacy:
gather information [roll0]

Sahaar
2010-09-19, 03:53 PM
Eventually, your search for information leads you to a small house, painted white with a red cross on it. The words 'PHARMACY' are written in basic.

Narmoth
2010-09-20, 01:06 AM
Arcan enters and looks around

Ruik
2010-09-20, 06:28 AM

Dace smiles at the guard and speaks in a calm voice, trying to diffuse the situation.

"We are private people, so you must forgive our reluctance. We are simply visiting, and want to be able to find our way around the city and surrounding area easier. I take it from the fact that there is a store selling maps close by that you get many visitors. In any case I thank you for your help."

He gives the guard a slight bow from the waist and begins to head in the direction the guard indicated.

Okay, persuasion check - [roll0]

Pretty much just going to walk off unless the guy stops us.

Sahaar
2010-09-20, 06:34 AM
The guard watches you leave.

Whew. I thought he was going to arrest us or something.

Inside the pharmacy, you see an attractive young Twi'lek managing the counter. She appears to be the cashier.

Narmoth
2010-09-20, 06:50 AM
Arcan smiles to the girl and asks in basic
Persuasion [roll0]
"Good day. Do you have this substance?"

he writes down on a sheet of paper:

5-Ethyl-5-(1-methylbutyl)-
2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-[4-(1-Hydroxy-2-tert-butylamino-ethyl)- 2-(4-methylbenzoyl)oxy-phenyl] 4-methylbenzoate

Sahaar
2010-09-20, 07:17 AM
The girl scrutinizes the paper for a minute or two, then frowns and hands the paper back.

"I'm sorry, sir. But we don't carry that. Maybe you can try the bigger pharmacy downtown. It's about a half-hour trip, if you take a speeder. It's a lot bigger than ours, and it carries a lot of stuff. Sorry, sir."

Narmoth
2010-09-20, 07:19 AM
"I see... Could you just write down directions for me as if I don't take a speeder?" he asks

Sahaar
2010-09-21, 02:37 PM
"Oh, of course," she winks at Arcan. She jots down a set of directions on a piece of paper, then hands it to you.

"For the record, it'll be, like, a two hour walk just to get there. You not meeting anybody soon?"

Narmoth
2010-09-21, 02:49 PM
"Only the angel of death. But she can wait, with such lovely angels all around" he smiles, takes the note and exits

Ruik
2010-09-22, 06:43 AM

The guard watches you leave.

Whew. I thought he was going to arrest us or something.

"That would have been a little extreme - we have done nothing untoward here. I just tried to avoid giving him an excuse."

Dace continues until he identifies the store that the guard was referring to, then he pulls Kirilinko aside.

"I want you to help me find a map that gives us a better idea of the geography of this planet, and one that shows this city and the surrounding area in more detail. You are going to show us where we are, and where we need to go to find this leader of your organisation."

Sahaar
2010-09-22, 07:13 AM
Kirilinko nods and runs into the store. You hear muttering and talking, and suddenly, you hear a blaster shot.

Torin rushes inside, then runs back outside, followed by a trio of blaster shots.

Kirilinko's been shot! I don't know if he's dead, but he will be if we don't help him!

Narmoth
2010-09-22, 07:26 AM
Arcan turns on his com on the same wave length as the one they've used on previous missions:
"Any progress?"

Sahaar
2010-09-22, 02:38 PM
Arcan turns on his com on the same wave length as the one they've used on previous missions:
"Any progress?"

Over the comlink, you hear blaster shots and a loud crackling sound. The comlink has been hit.

Narmoth
2010-09-22, 03:26 PM
"I'll take it as a "no" then" Arcan thinks out loud and heads back to where they were supposed to meet up in now 30 minutes

Ruik
2010-09-23, 07:51 AM

Dace gives an exasperated sigh as Kirilinko runs into the store. No patience at all that one. He is shaken from his idle thought as blaster fire erupts in the shop. Snatching up the handle of his lightsaber he runs to the store, crashing to a halt next to the door as Torin ducks back out.

"No time to waste on planning then I guess."

With that he ignites the silver blade and barges into the room.

Initiative check - [roll0]

Please roll any necessary block checks for blaster fire aimed at Dace - UTF is +14.

Sahaar
2010-09-24, 06:28 AM
There are two armed soldiers in the shop (using a stormtrooper's profile), standing over Kirilinko, who apears to be breathing.

Torin runs in as well.

Roll(1d20)+12:
7,+12

Enemy 1
Roll(1d20)+2:
13,+2

Enemy 2
Roll(1d20)+2:
2,+2
Total:4

OOC:
Torin
Enemy 1
Dace
Enemy 2

Torin leaps into action against Enemy 1.

Roll(1d20)+12:
13,+12
HIT

Roll(2d8)+2:
8,5,+2

Enemy 1 falls to the ground, rent in twain from a mighty blow from Torin's blue saber.

It is Dace's turn.

Ruik
2010-10-05, 06:25 AM

Seeing one enemy go down, Dace switches to the second soldier, sending a pair of quick strikes at his torso.

Attack, at -2 for Rapid Strike:

Roll(1d20)+10:
4,+10
Total:14

Unlikely to hit, but damage anyway:

Roll(3d8)+10:
8,6,2,+10

So yeah, sorry about falling off the face of the earth for awhile... Had some stuff to sort out and life got kinda hectic.

Sahaar
2010-10-05, 02:51 PM
You kill him! (you barely got him :smallsigh:)

Torin stands over the body of one of the fallen enemies.

These guys are wearing strange armour. What is this? Where did it come from?

Ruik
2010-10-06, 03:53 AM

Dace looks at the bodies of the two prone guards as he moves to crouch next to Kirilinko.

"I'm not sure. If it is native to this world, then maybe Kirilinko can tell us."

Dace checks to make sure he is still breathing and then looks him over for injuries, administering to them as best he can.

Sahaar
2010-10-06, 06:25 AM
Kirilinko is breathing, but heavily. He looks very badly wounded. You notice some blood seeping from his back.

He doesn't look too well.

Narmoth
2010-10-06, 10:16 AM
I guess it would take Arcan about 5 more minutes to arrive at the scene

Ruik
2010-10-13, 05:46 AM

Dace looks at the blood with a sinking feeling. He does what he can to patch him up then turns to Kirilinko.

"We should take him to a doctor. Or at least what passes for a medical specialist around here. Can you contact the others and let them know? My comlink has been blasted to dust."

Sahaar
2010-10-13, 06:20 AM
Yeah, Arcan should know where we are.

Torin activates his comlink.

Arcan? We're looking for a medical facility. Kirilinko's been shot. Where are you?

Narmoth
2010-10-13, 08:04 AM
Arcan replies "How convenient of him. I'm about 5 minutes away from the meeting place we agreed upon, let's meet up there and then heed for the facility

Sahaar
2010-10-13, 02:44 PM
Good idea, Arcan.

Torin turns off the comlink.

Let's go, he says to Dace.

Narmoth
2010-10-13, 02:54 PM
When the rest arrives, Arcan is already there, and he looks bored

Sahaar
2010-10-13, 06:04 PM
Torin and Dace arrive. Torin is carrying Kirilinko.

Sorry, about taking so long, we had this guy to carry. Hurry up, let's get inside before he bleeds out.

Ruik
2010-10-14, 06:38 AM

Dace makes way for Torin to carry Kirilinko inside, looking over at Arcan as he does.

"Did you get what you were looking for?"

Narmoth
2010-10-14, 06:48 AM
"No, so I think going to a hospital will be the best. And I expect your guide will be willing enough to show the way..."

Sahaar
2010-10-14, 07:21 AM
Torin shakes his head. Well, if he can come back to us. Let's hurry up. We don't have much time.

The group runs into the hospital, carrying Kirilinko.

Hey! This man needs a doctor! He's very badly wounded, he might die soon!

There is a silence as everyone turns to face the group. Looking around, you notice a WANTED poster....with your face on it.

Several people quickly looks to the WANTED poster, back to you, then draws a blaster. They start shooting as you and other citizens dive for cover. Looking out, you also notice a man wearing strange armour coming down the stairs, blaster drawn.

This is another encounter. You are fighitng 3 'Thugs' and one 'Assassin'.

Initiative.

Torin

Roll(1d20)+12:
7,+12

Thugs

Roll(1d20)+6:
3,+6
Total:9

Roll(1d20)+6:
8,+6
Total:14

Roll(1d20)+6:
3,+6
Total:9

Assassin

Roll(1d20)+10:
1,+10

This is a level 8 Combat Encounter.

OOC:

Torin
Arcan
Thug 2
Thug 3
Thug 1 (Disarmed)
Assassin

Narmoth
2010-10-14, 10:09 AM
Initiative Arcan [roll0]

Ruik
2010-10-18, 07:15 AM

Dace moves in front of Torin, trying to draw the fire of their assailants.

Okay so initiative - [roll0]

Guess I'll decide what Dace's doing once I see where I end up in the order

Narmoth
2010-10-18, 09:56 AM
Arcan attempts to Force disarm the nearest thug, and reaches out his hand to catch the weapon if he succeeds:
Use the Force [roll0] vs 20

Sahaar
2010-10-20, 06:23 AM
He is disarmed!

Torin uses force slam against the closest thug(s). He is in range of 2.

Roll(1d20)+9:
7,+9

Both are hit

Damage to first guy:

Roll(4d6)+0:
3,6,5,5,+0

Damage to second guy:

Roll(4d6)+0:
3,4,1,3,+0

Both are knocked flying back, unconcious. The assassin, realizing that his group of thugs was just owned, runs upstairs, loading what looks like a pair of heavy blaster pistols.

Dace's Turn.

Narmoth
2010-10-20, 06:29 AM
(OOC: he doesn't get a roll. It works as the D&D 3.5 AC, so Arcan succeeds

Pg. 145: "Reflex Defence: 10+ heroic lvl or armor bonus + dex modifier + class bonus + natural armor bonus + size bonus" = static number, not roll modifier
"if an opponents attack exceeds your reflex defence, the attack hits")

Sahaar
2010-10-20, 06:36 AM
Woops, sorry. Damn early mornings, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Ruik
2010-10-20, 06:36 AM
Edit:

Removed for not making sense...

Sahaar
2010-10-20, 06:40 AM
I'm confused. There's only one Thug still concious and the Assassin is upstairs. Who are you attacking?

(OOC: Criticals are on a natural 20, so you got a CRIT the first time)

Ruik
2010-10-20, 04:33 PM
Sorry, we were all posting within like 10 minutes of each other, and I missed the part where Torin knocked two down. There were 3 thugs right? So one was disarmed by Arcan and two knocked down by Torin? It's important 'cause if one of the ones knocked down by Torin was the disarmed one, then there would still be an armed attacker downstairs.

I'll edit the original post once I've got it all sorted out :smallsigh:

Also I'm storing that crit for a rainy day if there is no one to attack...

Sahaar
2010-10-20, 04:35 PM
Yeah, one was Disarmed by Force Disarm, and the other 2 were KOed by Torin's ForceSlam.

Ruik
2010-10-21, 06:37 AM

Seeing that the remaining would-be bounty hunter disarmed, Dace moves swiftly across the room, lightsaber lowered but still active, to prevent him from trying to collect the weapon of one of his incapacitated companions, speaking in a low voice to Torin as he passes.

"See if you can find some help for Kirilinko."

Once he reaches the prone assailants, he looks towards their companion and gestures with his head back towards the poster as he speaks in a pleasant voice.

"You know, that poster says wanted. Not killed in a hail of blaster fire. Would you care to explain why my face is on the wall, and where your friend went up stairs?".

Sahaar
2010-10-21, 06:43 AM
Torin walks up to one of the posters, and rips it down.

It says, "WANTED: Dead or Alive." I guess they thought we were too dangerous to be taken alive. Hell, we're too dangrous to be taken dead, too.

He looks to the counter, where a young Human nurse is cowering.

This man here needs help, can you get it?

"I can try," she stutters, "But it won't be easy."

Then try. We'll be back in a sec.

The nurse walks up to Kirilinko and carries him to an emergency ward while Torin follows Dace to the stairs.

Narmoth
2010-10-21, 09:47 AM
Arcan follows upstairs, looking both for the man in armor and someone looking like a doctor

Ruik
2010-10-22, 08:02 AM

On hearing that they are wanted dead or alive, Dace looks back to the remaining thug.

"My apologies, it appears I was wrong. Still I wouldn't advise trying that again. In the mean time, for your health..."

He bends down and one at a time destroys the blasters of the two unconscious thugs with a brief swipe of his lightsaber. Once that is completed he deactivates his weapon and follows the other two up the stairs.

Sahaar
2010-10-22, 02:28 PM
Upon reaching the top of the stairs, you see the Assassin at the other end of the hall. He laughs.

"I'm afraid this is the end for you," he says, and pushes the button on a strange device.

Suddenly, there is a loud explosion, and the floor falls out from under you. You hit the ground, hard, and lose conciousness.

Narmoth
2010-10-22, 04:02 PM
(OOC: I will actually dispute that. He will have to roll an attack against Arcans reflex save, and then roll dmg. In addition, Arcan can get fall dmg, but that is only for one floor, so that isn't much. If neither dmg rolls don't exceed Arcans dmg treshold, he won't fall unconcious. Even if they exceed, I believe Arcan get's a roll.)

Ruik
2010-10-22, 07:07 PM
Yeah I'm not sure about the unconscious thing either, but for the sake of the game I'm willing to run with it as long as there is a point to it later on.

Sahaar
2010-10-23, 11:38 PM
Don't worry, there's a plot-related thing going on here. I'll get back to it when I'm not tired and might screw it up.

Narmoth
2010-10-24, 02:30 AM
So, we're just been defeated by the power of plot.
Can't say that makes me happy.
Actually, it doesn't help at all. I hope you will reconsider and actually roll the attack rolls and dmg so I can see if my build holds up or not. Just declaring us defeated would be an ultimate low for this campaign and remove all motivation I have to continue this game

Sahaar
2010-10-24, 11:33 AM
Why? It's a plot element. :/

Narmoth
2010-10-24, 12:09 PM
Exactly. It's called railroading and isn't an element I like in a game, as you take away my choice as a player, making me a spectator rather than an actor in the game

Sahaar
2010-10-26, 05:27 PM
Alright, then.

Assassin is making a mechanics check to both deal damage to the floor/walls, and to the heroes with the explosive charges (set on the walls on both sides of the heroes and one on the floor in front of them.) for a total of 10d6/2 for everyone

(one on left/right side is in range of Torin/Dace respectively, the center gets Arcan).

Roll(1d20)+2:
14,+2

Misses everyone (yay)

Damage (Divided by 2 for missing)

Torin:
Roll(10d6)+0:
2,4,3,5,5,5,3,3,5,3,+0
38/2
Total: 19

Dace:
Roll(10d6)+0:
5,4,6,3,1,3,1,6,6,6,+0
41/2 20 (rounded down)

Arcan:
Roll(10d6)+0:
2,6,3,2,6,2,1,1,5,1,+0
29/2
19 (rounded down)

While everyone is stunned by the explosion, the assassin escapes.

OOC: Ouch.

Also, the material the floor and walls are made counts as 3-inch thick hard plastic for gameplay purposes. This makes it roughly 7.5 cm thick, giving it
14.25 HP with DR2.

That means:

The left wall takes 17 damage and is destroyed.

The right wall takes 18 damage and is destroyed.

The floor takes 19 damage and is also destroyed.

This will NOT make the characters fall, but it will make it very (very) difficult to walk through, requiring a DC 20 acrobatics check to successfully move out of the way of large holes and weak spots in the integrity of the floor.

Narmoth
2010-10-27, 01:10 AM
much better. although 29/2 = 14.5 not 19.5 (14 and 19 rounded down)

Sahaar
2010-10-27, 06:33 AM
Gaaaaah! Damn my lazy math skills!

Narmoth
2010-10-28, 01:21 AM
Arcan get's up and brushes the dust from his clothing
He then looks around for a doctor or pharmacist
Not sure what roll that would be:
perception [roll0]
gather information [roll1]

Ruik
2010-10-28, 06:06 AM

Dace drops to one knee, slightly stunned by the explosion, but manages to maintain his grip on his lightsaber. I guess Kirilinko is not the only one who needs to start taking a moment to think before leaping into action...

He straightens up and looks over at his companions. "Should we try and follow him, or go back and see if we can find out more from the one down stairs? Kirilinko is down there as well - I suppose we should try and find some help for him."

Sahaar
2010-10-28, 06:39 AM
Follow him, but use a different route. This hall looks too dangerous.

Narmoth
2010-10-28, 10:20 AM
"You're kind of getting of track now, aren't you?" Arcan sighs
"We came here because you wanted to get medical aid for your prisoner. We already know that people here are out to kill all of us. So unless you actually start killing or just want another prisoner to tag along, there's no point in getting him. Now let's concentrate on patching up and then head where we were going initially."

(OOC: so, did Arcan find a pharmasist or doctor?)

Sahaar
2010-10-28, 04:33 PM
(Not yet ,but we're going back downstairs)

Yeah, that's true. C'mon, let's go back downstairs.

Torin turns and heads back down the stairs.

Ruik
2010-10-30, 12:10 AM
HP = 51/71

"Right, downstairs it is."

With one last look down the corridor Dace turns and follows the other two back down stairs to where they left Kirilinko.

Narmoth
2010-10-30, 02:03 AM
Arcan goes back downstairs

Sahaar
2010-11-11, 06:10 PM
When you get downstairs, the nurse runs at you.

"Your friend is okay. He'll live, but he needs some rest."

How long?

"At last three hours. Better make it four or five just to be sure"

Narmoth
2010-11-12, 05:30 AM
"Yeah, whatever... " he
snarls in annoyance. Then he thinks of something, and turns back smiling:
[COLOR="DarkRed"]"Can you please be so kind get me the chief pharmacist and the head of security"
Force Persuasion: [roll0]

Sahaar
2010-11-12, 07:26 AM
The nurse's eyes widen.

"Erm....yes. Of--of course."

She dissapears behind the counter, then reappears shortly after with a tall Bothan.

"What can I do for you?" he says.

Ruik
2010-11-17, 02:58 PM
HP = 51/71

Dace shakes his head at Kirilinko's situation, but does seem glad that he is in no immediate danger. He moves to a spare seat where he can keep an eye on their 'guide' while he listens to Arcan liaises with the hospital staff.

Narmoth
2010-11-17, 04:43 PM
Force Persuasion: [roll0]

Arcan smiles coldly at the Bothan, with an expression of power rather than of kindness as he instructs him:
"I need you to get this substance for me as quickly as possibly"
he hands him a note:

5-Ethyl-5-(1-methylbutyl)-
2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-[4-(1-Hydroxy-2-tert-butylamino-ethyl)- 2-(4-methylbenzoyl)oxy-phenyl] 4-methylbenzoate
"The lives of many depend on it!"

Sahaar
2010-11-17, 04:47 PM
The doctor takes the note and reads it.

"Erm.....We do have it...but why, may I ask, do you need it?"

Narmoth
2010-11-17, 05:28 PM
Arcan draws the bothans towards his own with one hand, pointing his gun towards the bothans head with the other

"Then make some!" he commands

Sahaar
2010-11-17, 05:42 PM
Torin leaps between the bothan and Arcan.

Hey! Watch what you're doing.

(+1 Darkside score for Arcan)

The bothan has a shocked look on his face as he runs to presumably make some of the drug Arcan wants.

Narmoth
2010-11-18, 05:28 AM
"I know very well what I'm doing" Arcan replies coldly
"Maybe you haven't noticed, but we're under attack in enemy territory, and some of us haven't much time either. So we need to get moving, and we need to get moving fast."

Sahaar
2010-11-18, 07:24 AM
The nurse is scared, too, and she runs off to help the doctor.

I think you're going a little overboard with this drug Arcan.....

Narmoth
2010-11-18, 11:18 AM
"And I'm happy that you are so calm about it just because it's not you that will fall down in agony if I can't get it soon"

Sahaar
2010-11-18, 05:04 PM
A good Jedi remains calm in all situations and lets the Force be his guide. But that's beside the point. You're acting awfully strange, Arcan.

Narmoth
2010-11-19, 01:58 AM
"Well, I'm sorry that my imminent death for no reason at all has brought me a bit out of balance. Then again, I'm at least trying to get us all out of this, rather than hope those that attack us will help us." Arcan objects

Sahaar
2010-11-19, 10:07 AM
Very well. But you don't have to flip out like that.

Narmoth
2010-11-19, 10:12 AM
"On the contrary! The next to attack us I will in fact kill. I see no reason to give them more mercy than they give us"

Sahaar
2010-12-12, 06:02 PM
While that may be the point, I feel we should at least treat the REST of those we encounter--civillians, for example--with respect.

The nurse runs back into the room, carrying a small bottle.

"H-here you go, sirs. Anything else I can do for you?"

No thanks, I'm fine. Anyone else?