PDA

View Full Version : Quick drawing request

Muz
2010-08-31, 11:37 PM
Is there a kind soul out there who would be willing to draw (cartoonish style) a picture of a man leaping in heroic, superhero-like fashion from a hot air balloon for me? I'm in need of something to continue an inside joke, but I can't draw to save my life.

If you're game, I would need the balloon to have a big "ROB!" across it, and--this is important--have the man wearing a red tube top.

You kinda had to be there. :smallbiggrin:

Dr.Epic
2010-09-01, 12:54 AM
If you're game, I would need the balloon to have a big "ROB!" across it, and--this is important--have the man wearing a red tube top.

Two questions:
1: What do mean by have a big "ROB!" across it?
2: Anything else I need to know about the man? Physical build? Hair style or color? Any type of particular pants? Or just do whatever?

Muz
2010-09-01, 01:57 PM
Two answers:
1) Just lettering. R-O-B-! It's like the Batman symbol or Superman's S, just...much more straightforward.
2) I didn't have a particular build in mind, but somehow I pictured him bald. I'm thinking an average build might be more amusing, though. Maybe even a little pot-belly, if that's not a problem, but I'm not picky. Regular pants/jeans.

Otherwise, yes, just do whatever. (Beggars can't be choosey, after all.) Though it'd be cool if he had a broad, heroic grin.

:smallbiggrin: