PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Character sheet?

Mulletmanalive
2010-09-02, 04:45 PM
I've been designing my own game system [based on a heavily modified SRD really] but i've come to the point where i'm starting to need an entirely custom character sheet.

Can anyone recommend a program for this? Preferably free. I have Powerpoint and Excel, but neither of them seem like they'll be flexible enough for what i need.

I'm looking to make it two pages, everything secured in their own boxed sections [like the 3.0 expanded sheets were] with some minor graphics.

Thanks in advance.

Bisected8
2010-09-02, 04:59 PM
Don't you have publisher (I'm assuming you have MS Office Suite if you have PP and Excel)? That should be more than adequate.

Maxios
2010-09-02, 05:44 PM
I to recently have started to design my own game system. Mine however, is original with some influence my the D20 system.

Mulletmanalive
2010-09-02, 05:50 PM
Don't you have publisher (I'm assuming you have MS Office Suite if you have PP and Excel)? That should be more than adequate.

Alas not. This was one of those student packages that you can buy. Publisher generally comes either with the premium or deluxe packages over here in rainy Britain :smallfrown:

Dashwood
2010-09-02, 09:16 PM
Excell would work fine. it may not look as well, but it works and can update for campaigns well. My father built a huge macro spreadsheet abomination that's total D&D3.5 character sheet substitution!

loveandwar21
2010-09-03, 12:31 PM
When I made mine i just used the table maker on Microsoft Word