PDA

View Full Version : Avatar art request

truedragon
2010-09-05, 01:07 AM
Greetings.
I have just started a new campaign and I can't find a decent picture to use as an avatar.

If this campaign goes all the way to lvl 20 my character, Rillion, will be a CN Male Human Fighter4/Sorcerer1/Greenstar Adept10/Spellsword1/Abjurant Champion4. He is mostly a power fighter who uses his starmetal strength and damage reduction to wade through his enemies after using his spells to buff himself. He carries two bastard swords (one cold iron and one silver) crossed over his back but he only uses one at a time.

Basicaly I'm looking for a picture of a man in armor (either a breast plate or full plate), preferably without a helmet, with average hair and features and a bastard sword handle sticking up from over each shoulder (or I suppose he could be holding one of them, but not both). Despite the fact that he will soon be a Greenstar Adept his skin need not be green (heck, screw color, I'd be happy with line art).

So does anyone have a picture that would fit the bill? (Also what do you think of this character combo?)

Dr.Epic
2010-09-05, 03:49 AM
I could have one done in a few days. Just one question: how realistic do you want it or what sort of style do you prefer?

truedragon
2010-09-05, 10:34 AM
Wow really? You are awesome Dr. Epic!

Um, I guess I would prefer a line drawing with enough details to make out distinct facial features and maybe some nice detail on the armor. I don't really care about background and his face can look like anyone just no facial hair and not bald. Do whatever pose you think looks best so long as its not silly. I still like the idea of him wearing his bastard swords strapped over his back but if you want him to be holding one (or even holding a third bastard sword) i guess thats fine. I think it would be cool if the swords, or at least thier handels, didn't match, you know like they were two different swords he found in two different dungeons.

Thanks alot Dr. Epic!:smallbiggrin:

truedragon
2010-09-08, 10:17 PM
Um, so, uh Dr. Epic, are you going to do it?