PDA

View Full Version : Seeing replies to my posts

ffone
2010-10-05, 02:35 AM
The Roleplaying Forum is very active, which is GREAT. If I've started or replied in a few threads, is there a quick way to see/find my own posts and any replies to them since then?

Rockphed
2010-10-05, 02:45 AM
The best way is to subscribe to threads you want to check back on. The good way is to bookmark all of the threads you want to check back on and load them up every once in a while. The barely acceptable way is to just look to see if there are any green checkmarks on the forum page of the forum you posted in.

The bad way is to spam the refresh button until your finger cramps. If too many people try that, it results in the magic smoke getting out of the server, which means we have to hunt you down so we can burn you to put new magic smoke in the server.

Kobold-Bard
2010-10-05, 04:42 AM
Top right corner of any thread. Click Thread Tools, Subcribe to thread. Now any time there's a new reply to the thread it will show when you click User CP (top left of every forum page).

Alternatively you can set your options (accessable via the options button in the User CP) to automatically subscribe you to any thread you post in.