Dusk Eclipse
2010-10-06, 11:05 PM
Featureless infinite plain.

Oponents starting 30 ft appart,

1 buff round

[roll0]

Toptomcat
2010-10-06, 11:19 PM
A tanned, athletic kalashtar strides onto the sands of the arena, bouncing on the balls of his feet and throwing a jab or two.
"It should be very interesting having a match with another Sarlonian martial artist. Don't disappoint me."
Initiative: [roll0]
He stomps the ground, growing to twelve feet tall and taking a low, steady stance.
Manifest Expansion, activate Necklace of Tears. 12 temp HP.
Declare opponent Dodge target, activate Karmic Strike. AC 12.
(Obviously, my opponent should not examine my spoilers until the match is over.)

Dusk Eclipse
2010-10-06, 11:24 PM
:smallfrown: sorry, but i've gotta go, do you mind waiting till tomorrow?

Toptomcat
2010-10-06, 11:25 PM
Fine by me.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-10-07, 11:06 PM
A young man, dressed in a simple outfit of black pants and long sleeved robes apears before you, if you pay attention you can hear a soft rattling when he moves.

It is my honor to be able to fight you, prepare thyself..

Reaching inside his backpack, the man takes a little red spike, with one movement he stabs himself with the glass spike, then he flicks his wrists and a pair of chains unfurls from his sleeves, finally he takes a stance and briefly his shadow flickers.

Move action: Retrieve Tempo bloodspike from handy haversack.
Standard Action: Use tempo bloodspike on myself. I take 1 point of damage, but I can take 1 move action as a free action once in the next hour.
Swift Action: Activate Child of shadows stance.
Free action draw both kusari-gama (free actio due lesser crystal of return)

[roll0]

HP 55/56
AC 15 FF 12 Touch 15
Manoubers Readied
Counter Charge
Wolf fang strike
Burning Blade
Viper Leash
Cloak of Deception
Whirling Sythe

Active Stance: Child of Shadows

Toptomcat
2010-10-08, 10:15 AM
(That was your buff round and you've won initiative: thus you are entitled to go first. Please do so.)

Dusk Eclipse
2010-10-09, 08:37 PM
Twirling his chains around himself, Gaoru takes the offensive headvances 20 fts taking dancing around the attacks (tumble check at half speed to avoid triggerin AoOs DC=15 (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/tumble.htm)) [roll0], and once he is in reach, he swiftly send both blades on his chains towards his opponent at the same time (using a manouber, Martial Lore to know which one DC 11).

Once he finishes movingm his shadows seems to move on its own, making difficulting to discenr where he is standing. (20% miss chance) (Martial Lore DC = 11)

two attacks

1st attack [roll1]
2nd attack [roll2]

Damage
1st [roll3]
2nd [roll4]
Crit Confirmation

1st attack [roll5]
2nd attack [roll6]

Move action: Tumble 20 ft forward
Standard action: Initiate Wolf Fang Strike.
Swift action: none.

Stat-block
HP 55/56
AC 15 FF 12 Touch 15
Manoubers Readied
Counter Charge
Wolf fang strike
Burning Blade
Viper Leash
Cloak of Deception
Whirling Sythe

Active Stance: Child of Shadows

Toptomcat
2010-10-10, 01:04 AM
The first kama whistles harmlessly by Kalharath's head, missing by a good foot: the second comes in at thigh level, scoring a narrow line across his leg that doesn't seem to draw as much blood as it ought to. At the precise instant it hits, the young kalashtar launches back a real missile of a right straight, his enlarged frame compensating for the increased reach his opponent's unusual weapon grants him.
(Karmic Strike grants AoO.)

Then the massive youth steps in, plants his feet, and throws an arcing ridgehand strike with the whole of his body weight behind it.
(5-foot step toward Gaoru and Decisive Strike.)

Opponent's turn: AoO.
5-foot step taken
Full-round action: Decisive Strike.
Swift action: None.

Statblock:
HP 36/31
AC 12 (Karmic Strike still active)
11/12 pp

Toptomcat
2010-10-10, 01:08 AM
(Messed up my rolling in the above post.)
First attack:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Miss chance (high misses, 81-100): [roll2]

Second attack:
Attack: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]
Miss chance: [roll5]