PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Trickery Devotion

Shade Kerrin
2010-10-13, 07:37 PM
So, at 15th level it becomes usable in combat, but I'm not sure what statistics it would have beyond hp and Stren.

Also, would it be a fair request to ask if a Ninja's Ki pool could be used instead of Turning attempts to fuel it?

Shade Kerrin
2010-10-14, 05:14 PM
Bumping thread

Urpriest
2010-10-14, 05:39 PM
It says it can do "combat actions", which is a very odd choice of words, and one I'm not sure I've seen anywhere else. However, given the description of the 10th level ability I would think that it can use skills, make melee attacks, initiate maneuvers, etc, as if it were you with a strength of one-half yours and all other bonuses as normal, with the exception that it casts spells as per project image instead.

I think it would be a reasonable houserule to let Ninja Ki uses power it, it would give a fun toy to the Ninja.

Psyren
2010-10-14, 05:40 PM
Seems like it would have all your attributes except Strength. It says you can perform ability checks with it, which it can't do without ability scores.

As for powering it with ki, I personally see no reason why not (It's not like it'll break Ninjas or anything), but that depends on your DM.