PDA

View Full Version : The Dungeons and Dragons Wiki has moved

Surgo
2010-10-22, 08:00 AM
Hey everyone,

Some of you may know me as the head honcho of the old Dungeons and Dragons wiki, which can be found at Wikia. Due to numerous problems with the way Wikia was, and continues to be, running things, my wiki and its community have packed up and moved on. The new URL for the wiki is www.dnd-wiki.org (http://www.dnd-wiki.org). Nothing has changed except hosting and (for now) look; you still have the same community and the same steadfast dedication to rigorous balance analysis and ease-of-inclusion for games. Please update your bookmarks, because we will no longer be updating or supporting the old location!

In addition, with the move, this seemed like a good time to get community feedback over what has been working and what has not been working over the past year of the wiki's operation. If you really like the Dungeons and Dragons Wiki, or really dislike it, I'd appreciate it much if you told me (in a PM or this thread) what you think is good and what you think is bad, so we can work on keeping the good and improving the bad. If you don't have much of an opinion, we would also love to hear the reason for that so we can do more to make you interested!

edit: Totally screwed up the link.

Sucellus
2016-06-23, 10:42 AM
I have come here to check out the homebrew content because the old site shut down.
Sadly though the list of races and classes has shrunk (especially in the 4th edition). Will you be restoring the old lists
in the future.