PDA

View Full Version : Char creation PF Assistance

Wolfenscar
2010-10-27, 09:32 PM
So right now I will be starting a new game up with only a few people. I have had a couple of games worth of experience, for the most part as a player I know what I'm doing. The other two people who will be playing with me are both brand new. One of them wanted to try Dming. So obviously games are gonna be a little slow learning curve for both of them before we try to be more extreme into looking for more people and getting the equipment such as books, maps and pieces and such.

I have the core, advanced players, bestiary, gods and magic. Along with all the 3.5 books on comp but not to worried about those. Trying to stick with PF.

The other player is playing a rogue. As I will be playing 2 characters to balance out the lack of players.

We are starting at lvl 1 but possibly level quickly in it. So what I ask for help is. What two classes should I play as with. I have only begun reading the pathfinder and the additions to the classes. So what would good character builds and classes. Now I am choosing half orc as the classes. Possibly chaotic neutral for both but am willing to waver one or both of their alignments.

subject42
2010-10-27, 10:18 PM
I would suggest a druid (nice package of combat, healing, and divine casting) and a Summoner (reasonable casting and the Eidolon is fun).

At that point it's just a matter of "hide behind the pets and sling spells".

Otherworld Odd
2010-10-27, 10:30 PM
Well, definitely a healer-type and then I'd say whatever you want to run to have fun with it. The healer can be your drag-along type (kind of a free cohort I suppose) and your character can be your character. Definitely play something you'll have fun with though so you don't get bored of it (Especially since the game is going to be slow.)