PDA

View Full Version : Post something good about yourself (the thread)

Kuma Da
2010-11-07, 08:38 PM
As the name implies, this is a place for you to share something you think is awesome about yourself.

Everyone, feel free to step up into the spotlight and share something you think is good about you.

I'll go first.

I like a lot of my stories. I may angst about how totally not-good-enough-for-my-muse they are, but I actually enjoy re-reading them.

Anyone want to go next?

Em Blackleaf
2010-11-07, 10:06 PM
I guess I know how to handle a lot of situations logically and gracefully. My solutions usually end up being the most reasonable and a lot of the time, they work out. People come to me for advice all the time, so I must be doing something right.

Overall, I like myself alright. *shrug*

Obrysii
2010-11-07, 10:13 PM
I can use a manual transmission very well.

TSGames
2010-11-07, 10:24 PM
Something good? That doesn't sound like me, but I'll give it a shot.

Right now I feel freakin' ecstatic. I've been enslaved by a contract for the last year and half, and I still have three and a half years till completing my portion of the contract. However, I put a little thought into it and found a clever way to get out the contract that I never should have signed. The best part is that this solution is not shady, underhanded, or dirty, but, rather, it promises to be an honorable solution. My good thing: when I put a little thought to something, I'm not bad at understanding and maneuvering within established systems. I can't possibly convey the feeling. It's like I'm free for the first time, and each breath I draw is better than the last, I've finally taken back myself.

Mr. Moon
2010-11-07, 10:26 PM
I just created two new characters who I like a lot. One's a hobo named Lex Eastwick and one's a gang leader named Neil. :smallbiggrin:

@^: That's fantastic! Good luck. ^^

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2010-11-07, 10:31 PM
My eyes are pretty and grey.
I have amazing friends.
I'm a (semi-)talented musician.

Cobra_Ikari
2010-11-07, 10:32 PM
I am alive, and I still think that is a positive thing. *hugs*

Partof1
2010-11-07, 10:33 PM
I also have pretty eyes, bordering on grey from blue, in the right light.

Though irrational in many of my own actions, I can adbise others rather well.

I drew a very nice tent

CoffeeIncluded
2010-11-07, 10:34 PM
I am intelligent, and I consider myself to be a good person. (Am I?)

Blue Ghost
Come on, I'm trying to get over my Pride issues and now this? :smallsigh:
Well, I don't have to post here, but still...
There's plenty that's good about me. Most of it not my own doing, but still... I'm fairly intelligent, I care about the Good, I have a purpose for living...

Mr. Moon

That is very much a positive thing. I'd be very, very sad if something happened to you.
*snuggles*

Skeppio
2010-11-07, 10:45 PM

It is indeed. *hugs* :smallsmile:

I am intelligent, and I consider myself to be a good person. (Am I?)

Of course you are. *hugs* :smallbiggrin:

Things that are good about myself....let's see:
-I'm smart
-I'm optimistic
-I'm helpful
-I'm a good friend
-I'm a good person
-I have the best friend ever! :smallbiggrin:
-I'm a Playgrounder, and proud to be one. :smallsmile:

Lhurgyof
2010-11-07, 10:50 PM
I'm a very funny and charismatic person with a love of life. :smallsmile:

Edit: I too have nice eyes that are grey/blue. xD

Ohhh, and I can dance.... SO well.

I guess that's why they call me Dean, Dean the Dancin' Machine. :smallbiggrin:

Ego Slayer
2010-11-07, 10:50 PM
I was invited to join one of my school's honour societies after last semester. I'm determined to keep myself in it... I hope. :x

golentan
2010-11-07, 10:53 PM
I am relentless in both friendship and enmity, but am good at keeping the latter from becoming an issue.

THAC0
2010-11-07, 10:53 PM
I just put myself out there and offered to host thanksgiving festivities for the neighborhood (despite my fear of rejection and no one showing up), and I've already got everyone on board! :smallbiggrin:

Lioness
2010-11-07, 11:03 PM
People come to me when they need reassurance.
I'm smart (if lazy)
I can always make people feel happier.
I'm patient and tolerant.
And my eyes are pretty cool.

junglesteve
2010-11-07, 11:05 PM
I can 'read' people and social situations pretty well. I am persistent without divine meta abuse.

Don Julio Anejo
2010-11-07, 11:06 PM
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

True story!

junglesteve
2010-11-07, 11:06 PM
I am relentless in both friendship and enmity, but am good at keeping the latter from becoming an issue.

This is awesome and I feel I can be the same way. Although I forgive too easily.

ForzaFiori
2010-11-07, 11:09 PM
I'm highly intelligent.

I am fairly content with my life right now.

I feel like I've finally beaten my depression, which feels amazing.

I'm passing all my classes, which I was not expecting for my first semester in college.

I've made several new friends in my college classes, and reconnected with an old one who turned up in my italian class.

I came up with 5 things about myself that I like. :)

Em Blackleaf
2010-11-07, 11:13 PM
I can 'read' people and social situations pretty well. I am persistent without divine meta abuse.
That's always a good skill. I'm pretty sure it's part of why people come to me for advice. Some people are just pretty obvious about their emotions/problems, though, so I dunno.

I'm adequately artistic, to the point where I have the ability to chose colors that go nicely together and such. I like to think my signature is a testament to that. :smalltongue: I could probably design logos and stuff.

Keeping with that, I like to consider myself fashionable. I can make a nice outfit for myself without focusing too much on what's trendy. So I guess you could say I have my own style figured out.

Being a teenager, when originality is the most important thing ever and it's the hardest thing to come by, I cherish that small amount of creativity. :smalltongue:

I'm having too much fun with this. >.<

loopy
2010-11-07, 11:21 PM
I'm freaking awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2010-11-07, 11:22 PM

I was tempted to do this one. =3

Heart's not really in it, though. =P

Moff Chumley
2010-11-07, 11:34 PM
I have impeccable taste. :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2010-11-07, 11:36 PM

I have impeccable taste. :smalltongue:
I like how incredibly modest I am. :smalltongue:

golentan
2010-11-07, 11:43 PM
This is awesome and I feel I can be the same way. Although I forgive too easily.

I sometimes feel that way too. But then I think about the alternative: carrying around all that anger when it's unnecessary, when things could be settled. And I think that it is no bad thing to be ruthless less often than I could be.

That said, someone who betrays that trust having been granted my forgiveness once will find it not forthcoming in any future circumstances.

Cobra_Ikari
2010-11-07, 11:51 PM
I like how incredibly modest I am. :smalltongue:

I like that I can appreciate the humor in snarkiness. =3

Lord Raziere
2010-11-07, 11:52 PM
I'm creative

I'm calm most of the time.

I allow both logical thinking and my emotions and intuition to have equal footing my mind, not all problems can be solved with one tool.

I'm wise beyond my years.

I'm a (probably not that) good writer.

Blue Ghost
2010-11-07, 11:53 PM
Okay, I'm going to post something meaningful about myself now. And I'm going to try to do this in a way that is not prideful, but thankful.

My peers consider me highly intelligent, and I'm usually the first one they come to for help in academics. I am quite intelligent, though I feel that my reputation as a genius is not really deserved.

I am incredibly cheerful. Occasional bouts of depression notwithstanding, I go about every moment with a smile, a skip, and a song. This isn't the way it always was; just a few years prior, I was one of the most depressed people I knew.

I have a real passion for doing good and helping the world in whatever way I can, although I am usually unable to do so. This can be a negative in Chronic Hero Syndrome, but the passion itself is a good thing.

I've come a very long way from my childhood years, when I was withdrawn, angsty, self-righteous, and insufferably arrogant. A real Faith Heel Turn, if you will.

I am fairly good with poetry, though definitely not the best. Maybe I'll go enter Iron Poet again one day...

I'm pretty compassionate, at least more than I used to be.

My outlook is always positive, no matter what the circumstances.

And I feel that I can forgive unconditionally, although this hasn't been put to the test enough for me to know for sure. I know that I've been forgiven of much.

mikeejimbo
2010-11-07, 11:54 PM
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

True story!

I understood this reference. :smallbiggrin:

(That is something good about me, by the way.)

Temotei
2010-11-07, 11:58 PM
The thread can't compliment itself. Poor thread. Thread is...enjoyable.

I'm happy. :smallcool:

Blue Ghost
2010-11-07, 11:59 PM
The thread can't compliment itself. Poor thread. Thread is...enjoyable.

I'm happy. :smallcool:

We should the comment the thread in its stead then! This is a good thread. Whatever its shortcomings may be, its cheerfulness is very needed in these dark days. :smallsmile:

Em Blackleaf
2010-11-08, 12:16 AM
I like that I can appreciate the humor in snarkiness. =3
Me too! :3 *hugs*

-Oh, I like that I have healthy, strong, loving relationships with all of my friends/boyfriend and my family.
-I have an eclectic music taste, all of which I like for good reasons.
-I'm smart.
-I like to read and write
-I feel like a pretty well-rounded person.
-I know what I want to be when I grow up.
-I've been told I'm pretty good at improv.
-I'm pretty outgoing, sometimes a little bit.
-I've been told I'm good at describing things/expressing myself.
-I like to exercise (mostly dance, but jogging is a great feeling).
-I understand Algebra! After the fact, but it's a personal victory. :P
-I don't feel like I need makeup to look pretty; I can also just throw my hair in a ponytail without worrying about my appearance all day. In fact, I never do my hair except for fancy things. :P
-I can read sheet music (self-taught, with a nifty beginner piano book!), still getting the hang of piano.
-I can recognize my faults, I swear. >.< I just usually go and try to fix them when I recognize them, I guess.
-I can think of lots of things I like about myself! Go healthy self-esteem! :P

Okay, I think I'm done. I feel like I'm bragging. I promise there are things I don't like about myself. :smalltongue:

darbythegambler
2010-11-08, 12:24 AM
something good? hmm... I'm lucky :smallsmile:

i should compliment the thread, it's a fun thread, helps us realize what the best part about us is :smallbiggrin:

Trog
2010-11-08, 12:33 AM
Oh jeez this is gonna be hard. >.<

...um...

hmm...

ok.

I can make people laugh sometimes?
I can cook okay I guess.
I forgive people who've done me wrong.
I uh... try to be nice and stuff?

Yeah. That was hard. I'm not very good at this. =/

Skeppio
2010-11-08, 12:35 AM

I've got a good thing about you: You are Trog. Seriously. They don't call it Trogland for nothing!

Temotei
2010-11-08, 12:35 AM

Maybe that's a good thing. :smallcool:

Amiel
2010-11-08, 12:44 AM
I like to think that I'm pretty funny looking :smalltongue:

I like to think that I'm pretty funny, that my stories are engaging and well-told. I also consider myself to be a pretty good listener. And that I have a sharp mind; I'm capable of evaluating situations and quickly coming up with a solution; I think very fast on my feet. I'm a fast learner.
I'm also pretty dexterous.

Skeppio
2010-11-08, 12:47 AM
You're also completely insane, but that's part of what makes us love you, Amiel. :smallbiggrin:

Amiel
2010-11-08, 12:48 AM
You're also completely insane, but that's part of what makes us love you, Amiel. :smallbiggrin:

I call it lucidity in lunacy :smallbiggrin: Obligated Madness+Sparta reference.
But I'm insane in a completely sane way? And/or wholesome way? :smalltongue:

Skeppio
2010-11-08, 12:53 AM
Let's just say "You so craz-ay!" and leave it at that, shall we? :smallwink:

Amiel
2010-11-08, 12:59 AM
Methinks I need to change my avvie :smalltongue:

Marnath
2010-11-08, 01:04 AM
Hmm, good things about ourselves, eh?

Well, I'm reliable. I've never broken my word, and I have yet to be late to anything I drove myself to.

I'm incredibly introverted, but when I warm up to someone I'm really friendly and helpful.

I have little problem telling uncomfortable truths, although it's questionable whether thats a good thing or not. :smallwink:

I have serious motivation issues, but when I do decide to do something, get the focus so to speak, there's not really a force on this world that can stop me, aside from boredom or- OH SHINY!!! O.o

I have trouble learning some things(school sucked hardcore:smallfrown:) But other things I can hear once and have memorized.

FoE
2010-11-08, 01:05 AM
People do not complain about my body odour.

golentan
2010-11-08, 01:09 AM

I despise you. With every fiber of my being. It is a jealous rage which consumes all thought. Not really, but.

I shower daily (sometimes twice), deodorize, and always wear clean clothes and I still have strong enough BO that my boss called me in to talk about it. Because customers complained. :smallfrown:

FoE
2010-11-08, 01:50 AM
I meant it as kind of an innocuous statement. I can't really compliment myself without feeding my own delusions about how charming, intellegient or talented I am. I'd like to think I was hot s*** in a champagne glass, but I'm really more like cold diarrhea in a dixie cup.

One thing I'm proud of is finding a context for that quote. :smalltongue:

Obrysii
2010-11-08, 07:58 AM

My dad always complains about my body odour, but the women around me tell me that I am fine, that there isn't something foul about me.

I guess the other only good thing I can think for my self is I've never really had acne - and the aforementioned women in my life are all mad at me about that. :smallbiggrin:

Mauve Shirt
2010-11-08, 08:02 AM
I'm pretty good at speaking German.

DeadManSleeping
2010-11-08, 10:11 AM
I can act pretty well. I say this not as self-assessment, but rather I've garnered this from how people react to my acting. I happen to specialize in improv and semi-improv, so I don't know if I can do as well reading straight from a script.

Oh, and I rarely lose the question game. I just seem to have the right mix of skills for it. A very balanced strategy of quick use of language, as well as cornering the opponent. I wouldn't normally say I've got especially good conversation skill, but this being the only objective measure I have...I guess I got game?

I wouldn't say that I'm some super humanitarian, but I do constantly make an effort to be empathetic and understanding, and I know quite well that it's more than a lot of people do.

I'm not necessarily a good poet, but I can put a decent piece together in a really short time, and sometimes speed is optimal.

I used to be rather unhygienic, but I'm pulling myself into a cleaner me. Daily showers and responsible laundry, and even occasional housecleaning! I'm less proud of where I am than I am of how much better I've gotten. It's not like my lack of hygiene was a temporary lapse; I never cleaned myself frequently until a few months ago. Not even when my parents tried to make me. I think I'm pretty cool for grabbing hold of a bad habit I've always had and chucking it out.

I also managed to quit caffeine and cut down on my soda intake severely. Still working on that internet addiction. :smallsigh:

No, I don't have any good statements about myself that are unqualified. Unqualified statements would be misleading.

Klose_the_Sith
2010-11-08, 10:19 AM
I'm a fully trained field doctor and can fix a jeep in a hurricane :smallamused:

Additionally - I'm patient when I need to be, but don't hesitate from action. I can almost always tell when to pull in close and when to back away ...

Generally I'm a good reader of people. I've learnt over many years of social misadventures where the different lines are drawn, how not to cross them, how to be nice almost all of the time and how to cheer most people up, as well as how to recognise when it's a sadness that they don't want to deal with and I can't help with.

I like to think of this as a really good attribute.

I also have the best girlfriend evar, but if I start posting about her then it's just too much joy-hax equivalent.

GrlumpTheElder
2010-11-08, 10:26 AM
I'm pretty good at speaking German.

I can just about speak German without ever having been taught it (I picked it up just by speaking with German People)

I'm a good actor and singer (so I have been told) and enjoy both alot (I'm playing Danny in Grease this Thursay)

I also have the best girlfriend evar and we've been going out now for just over two weeks, which means that I am in a happy mood alot now, so am nice to people :smallbiggrin:

Although I still find it hard to talk about myself...

Temotei
2010-11-08, 02:49 PM
Although I still find it hard to talk about myself...

I find it easy to talk to myself. I do it all the time. :smalltongue:

Cyrion
2010-11-08, 03:24 PM
I've become an excellent juggler. And I have the scars to prove it (really).

I'm good at finding solutions in which everyone wins.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-11-08, 09:40 PM
Hmmm...

I can yell over 120 decibels. Actually, I don't think that's a good thing...

I can play baseline of a few Bon Jovi songs on a tuba. Courtesy of marching band.

I feel I'm fairly good at coming up with characters. Names, however, is another matter entirely.

I'm a fast learner.

AshDesert
2010-11-08, 10:22 PM
I'm fairly intelligent, and advanced math makes sense in my mind (as in I can hear a principle once and go "That makes sense" and know it)
I'm a pretty talented guitarist (and I'm starting to figure out how to write more advanced music (still no good at lyrics))
I've been told I'm a good writer
I have pretty good social skills
I care about the world and want to make it a better place

There's more to it, but those are the only things significant enough to comment on.

absolmorph
2010-11-08, 11:16 PM
I dropped out of college.
At 14.
In related news, I'm smart. And my hobbies are all math-heavy. And I've explained math to my brother, who is in college (and, honestly, is way smarter than he thinks he is and wouldn't have needed my help if he really tried).

And I'm an optimist. Because pessimism didn't get me s***.

Lady Moreta
2010-11-08, 11:23 PM
I like to think that I'm pretty funny, that my stories are engaging and well-told.

You are funny. Sometimes I want to slap you for your jokes, but they're still funny. Besides, I frequently slap Peregrine for his jokes, but I still laugh at them. Why should you be any different? :smalltongue:

I guess the other only good thing I can think for my self is I've never really had acne - and the aforementioned women in my life are all mad at me about that. :smallbiggrin:

As a woman, I'm mad at you too :smalltongue:

I both love and hate this type of thing. I love the idea, but I'm no good at it. It's not so much that I doubt there's anything good about me (well, sometimes it's not that), just that I struggle to feel like I can say anything about it.

About the only thing I can think of right now is that I have an excellent work ethic. Except my husband would argue if it really qualifies as a 'good thing', because it's often responsible for getting me stuck in jobs I won't leave because "it'll all fall apart if I'm not there".

I like that I've started writing again. Poetry specifically was my outlet while at uni, and while I'm not writing poetry at the moment, I am writing little snippets from my various D&D characters. And apparently both are pretty good (the snippets and the poetry). Either way, I'm rather fond of them :smallsmile:

I like that, given enough time, I can usually come up with a response to someone who needs advice, even if I don't necessarily have any actual experience in the situation. I seem to have a knack for visualising things - probably an overactive imagination stimulated by all that writing :smalltongue:

I have also come to accept that sometimes there are situations when the only thing I can do is sympathise and make sure a person knows someone is listening. I think this is a good thing, even though it kinda doesn't sound like it...

And this is making me all squirmy and uncomfortable now so I'm gonna go...

Skeppio
2010-11-08, 11:26 PM
And this is making me all squirmy and uncomfortable now so I'm gonna go...

*grapple-hugs* You're not going anywhere sis. :smallsmile:

Blue Ghost
2010-11-08, 11:28 PM
*dogpiles onto the hug*
I've only known you for a few days, Moreta, but I can tell that you are a true gem. I really admire you. You're a wonderful person, and you're not going until you admit it.

Kuma Da
2010-11-08, 11:36 PM
I am so proud of what this thread has become. It is like a beacon of sunshine and kittens in the forums.

You guys all rock. :smallbiggrin:

arguskos
2010-11-08, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty ok I guess. I exist pretty convincingly and am a half-decent gamer and whatnot. Got far more flaws than buffs though, but at least I know it, right?

Cealocanth
2010-11-08, 11:50 PM
Yesterday, I was complimented by 5/5 of my players on how RP friendly and fantastically awesome the dungeon I spent 30 minutes making.

Lady Moreta
2010-11-09, 12:14 AM
*grapple-hugs* You're not going anywhere sis. :smallsmile:

*dogpiles onto the hug*
I've only known you for a few days, Moreta, but I can tell that you are a true gem. I really admire you. You're a wonderful person, and you're not going until you admit it.

*squirms* Thank you guys :smallsmile::smallredface: ... I really can't take a compliment...

I'm pretty ok I guess. I exist pretty convincingly and am a half-decent gamer and whatnot. Got far more flaws than buffs though, but at least I know it, right?

You have an awesome cloak :smallbiggrin:

I thought of something I can say without any hemming and hawing on my part that is good! I am the undisputed Word Guru in the Office :smallsmile: I just helped one of the ladies in the office sort out a problem with a text box. I like being able to make Word (and powerpoint, and excel to a degree) do what I want :smallsmile:

arguskos
2010-11-09, 12:16 AM
You have an awesome cloak :smallbiggrin:
Yeah, but I didn't make it, you see. It was a gift like 7 years ago (when I was dwarfed by it; now it barely fits entirely). I'm bad at the self-complimenting gig.

absolmorph
2010-11-09, 12:21 AM
Yeah, but I didn't make it, you see. It was a gift like 7 years ago (when I was dwarfed by it; now it barely fits entirely). I'm bad at the self-complimenting gig.
Dude. You statted up the Blade Lords.
Those things are awesome.

EDIT: Also, Zaaman-Rul. Seriously.
The things your brain makes are awesome.

Amiel
2010-11-09, 12:42 AM
You are funny. Sometimes I want to slap you for your jokes, but they're still funny. Besides, I frequently slap Peregrine for his jokes, but I still laugh at them. Why should you be any different? :smalltongue:

:smallbiggrin:

Speaking of which, my silhouette is pretty elegant looking. I mean, my silhouette is a work of art. If my silhouette was a painting, I'd frame it :smalltongue:

thubby
2010-11-09, 01:00 AM
the one thing I've always valued in myself was my willingness to do what's right, even at risk of physical harm.
it's more something i found out than decided on. :smallredface:

Lioness
2010-11-09, 01:14 AM
I've been maintaining an overall happy mood for about a month now. I'm more happy than depressed.

I've kept up a decent amount of sleep. 7-8 hours or more a night. As a result I'm happier, less stressed, and more healthy.

I'm pretty darn good at piano :smallbiggrin:

I can wear dresses and skirts with grace.

Aaand I have really good posture ^^

Lady Moreta
2010-11-09, 01:41 AM
I've kept up a decent amount of sleep. 7-8 hours or more a night. As a result I'm happier, less stressed, and more healthy.

This is really good news :smallsmile:

Kastanok
2010-11-09, 07:48 AM
I... I... I...

I have pretty cool dreams sometimes?

Okay, honest appraisal. I suppose I have a fair imagination, well rounded knowledge. I'm not racist, sexist or otherwise bigoted (except against idiocy) so bonus points there. I can look after myself. I'm very observant.

So that's some good things about me. Better than five years ago, I wouldn't have been able to say anything. Maybe in another five I'll have something else good to say. Or maybe I'll have nothing.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-11-09, 11:49 AM
I uhhh, am still alive today!:smallbiggrin:

And for the rest uhm....

Crap, I got nuthing, except that I can occasionaly cheer up some people and make them happy and laugh.:smallsmile:

Snares
2010-11-09, 11:55 AM
I am a very happy person.

I play drums awesomely.

I can look at almost any word once and remember how to spell it, just like that.

I can cross one of my eyes and keep the other one in place.

I just discovered today that I have a quite awesome black metal scream.

Kuma Da
2010-11-09, 12:42 PM
I uhhh, am still alive today!:smallbiggrin:

And for the rest uhm....

Crap, I got nuthing, except that I can occasionaly cheer up some people and make them happy and laugh.:smallsmile:

Dude, never underrate that. :smallcool:

arguskos
2010-11-09, 01:02 PM
Dude. You statted up the Blade Lords.
Those things are awesome.

EDIT: Also, Zaaman-Rul. Seriously.
The things your brain makes are awesome.
Dude holy crap I forgot I made the Blade Lords. :smalleek: Ok, that qualifies as a "feel good" moment. Thanks man, that was a real spirit booster, and I needed one today. :smallredface:

absolmorph
2010-11-09, 01:24 PM
Dude holy crap I forgot I made the Blade Lords. :smalleek: Ok, that qualifies as a "feel good" moment. Thanks man, that was a real spirit booster, and I needed one today. :smallredface:
Any time, dood. Any time.

AshDesert
2010-11-09, 06:11 PM
That's awesome. I love making my body do weird stuff:smallbiggrin:

I just discovered today that I have a quite awesome black metal scream.

I can do a pretty mean death growl, but it hurts to keep it up for more than a few seconds at a time. Also, I'm pretty sure that that's bad for my throat, so I don't do it very often.

Lady Moreta
2010-11-09, 08:02 PM

I have a friend who can do that... she has a lazy eye - it's really quite disturbing :smalltongue:

CynicalAvocado
2010-11-09, 09:33 PM
i have amazing eyes that i hide behind flowing locks of ebony hair

Skeppio
2010-11-09, 09:50 PM
i have amazing eyes that i hide behind flowing locks of ebony hair

You're also pretty good with words. :smallbiggrin:

TFT
2010-11-11, 02:02 AM
I was totally not going to post here, but then I thought about it for a second and realized nothing immediately came to mind. Then I obviously had to think of something. :smallsigh:

When I look back to a year ago, I realize that I'm a much more responsible, confident, and laid back, which are all good things.

Amiel
2010-11-11, 02:05 AM
I am me and you are you :smallsmile:

Lady Moreta
2010-11-11, 02:22 AM
I am me and you are you :smallsmile:

Deep bro, deep :smalltongue:

True though :smallsmile:

I can't think of anything good about myself at the moment... and I don't mean that in a 'woe-is-me there's nothing good about me' way. Just in an 'I'm tired and at work and have a pile of data checking crap to do and I can't think of anything else right now because work is piling up and yet I can't seem to concentrate on any of it right now.' kthxbai

Amiel
2010-11-11, 02:24 AM
Deep bro, deep :smalltongue:

True though :smallsmile:

I philosophise in my sleep :smalltongue:

I can't think of anything good about myself at the moment... and I don't mean that in a 'woe-is-me there's nothing good about me' way. Just in an 'I'm tired and at work and have a pile of data checking crap to do and I can't think of anything else right now because work is piling up and yet I can't seem to concentrate on any of it right now.' kthxbai

You can say that you're always awesome; I do :smalltongue:

Lady Moreta
2010-11-11, 02:28 AM
You can say that you're always awesome; I do :smalltongue:

But I'm not always awesome, so I'd be lying, and that wouldn't be a good thing :smalltongue:

Right now all I can think of is how much my hair is annoying me. :smallannoyed:

Amiel
2010-11-11, 02:29 AM
Some one very wise said "when I feel sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome" :smallbiggrin:

Marnath
2010-11-11, 02:39 AM
Right now all I can think of is how much my hair is annoying me. :smallannoyed:

When that happens to me, I shave it off, but I don't really think that's helpful to you probably. :smalltongue:

Amiel
2010-11-11, 02:40 AM
When that happens to me, I shave it off, but I don't really think that's helpful to you probably. :smalltongue:

I heartily endorse this event and/or product :smalltongue:

absolmorph
2010-11-11, 03:05 AM
Some one very wise said "when I feel sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome" :smallbiggrin:
That man's wisdom comes from madness.
I like that quote, though.

Also, Moreta, you seem to be nice (and you have a tendency to adopt siblings, which I sorta share [much to my chagrin when I try and figure out the tangle]), and have interesting posts.
Now, quit reading this and get back to work. Unless you're done with work, in which case continue reading, by all means.

Lady Moreta
2010-11-11, 03:10 AM

Was that you? I remember the comment, I just don't remember who said it.

Yeah, not so much :smalltongue: it's at an inbetween stage, once it grows a bit more it won't annoy me so much.

Also, Moreta, you seem to be nice (and you have a tendency to adopt siblings, which I sorta share [much to my chagrin when I try and figure out the tangle]), and have interesting posts.

Why thank you :smallsmile: Heehee, you should see the family bramble tangle a bunch of us created on my other forum. I think I was both sibling and parent to a couple of people, and I'm pretty sure my 'grandmother' was also my aunt or possibly my niece...

Now, quit reading this and get back to work. Unless you're done with work, in which case continue reading, by all means.

Yes boss...

Cobra_Ikari
2010-11-11, 03:22 AM
Moreta is super nice. And an awesome listener. =)

I am...

...a caring person, I think, which is infinitely superior to not being one.

Lady Moreta
2010-11-11, 03:42 AM
Moreta is super nice. And an awesome listener. =)

Shush. Or I shall run away where you can't find me :smalltongue: Seriously - thanks :-)

I am...

...a caring person, I think, which is infinitely superior to not being one.

You are. And you give hugs to all and sundry. Which is a good thing.

I have realised it is a good thing that I know my own faults. And can be honest with myself about the things I know I'm not so good at...

absolmorph
2010-11-11, 05:04 AM
Was that you? I remember the comment, I just don't remember who said it.
If so, Amiel is incredibly attractive (http://img1.tvloop.com/img/showpics/7b/a5/l342bc1030000_1_16297.jpg). And sleeps around. And his job is something that makes him laugh when asked about it.

Why thank you :smallsmile: Heehee, you should see the family bramble tangle a bunch of us created on my other forum. I think I was both sibling and parent to a couple of people, and I'm pretty sure my 'grandmother' was also my aunt or possibly my niece...
I'm pretty sure I'm my own brother. And nephew. And aunt. And, pursued far enough, I think I could reach any relationship status (aside from a romantic one) with myself.
And I'm dating my daughter.
My friends are silly.

Yes boss...
Good girl.

Lioness
2010-11-16, 05:01 AM
I take amazing photos with a point-and-shoot camera. :smallbiggrin:

Eldan
2010-11-16, 05:14 AM
I have never committed any serious criminal offense.

Lady Moreta
2010-11-16, 05:50 AM
I take amazing photos with a point-and-shoot camera. :smallbiggrin:

I am jealous. :smalltongue:

Teach me your mad skillz Obi-Wan :smallbiggrin: