PDA

View Full Version : Full Benefits

The Rose Dragon
2010-11-14, 02:37 PM
Has anyone else watched the episodes of Full Benefits so far? It's about a guy and a girl who are co-workers and hook up. It has only five episodes so far, but it's pretty fun and sweet, and a new episode is coming online on the 22nd.

You can find the first episode here (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1941926).

Also, I'm a bit disappointed by how the muttonchops guy does not have spiky hair.

Dr.Epic
2010-11-14, 04:02 PM
I'll have to check this out.

The Rose Dragon
2010-12-20, 08:14 PM
So, there have been five new episodes since I last posted, and I thought I'd try to get more viewers for the series. And well, Rachel's introduction has been a strange twist, though I kind of expected it after the sixth episode.

And now Joe is likely out of the picture and Sarah wants to be with David, what do you think the next episode will be about?

Sneak
2010-12-20, 11:42 PM
So hey, I just watched all of these. The series is cute and amusing.

I don't know exactly what's going to happen in the next episode, but I would imagine that David and Sarah will end up together eventually. They are the two main characters, after all.

The Rose Dragon
2010-12-21, 04:58 PM
By the way, I forgot to mention that a new episode is online each Monday (presumably, unless stated otherwise, like at the end of episode 5).