PDA

View Full Version : The Arena: Battle Royal (It's on. Rules on pg 7)



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Indurain
2006-09-18, 06:59 PM
A group of gnolls, march into the vacant arena. *A group of them, head to the middle and build an square support over the sarlaac pit. *Another group begins setting up chairs on the arena floor.

Once the square support is built, four metal posts are erected in each corner...

((More construction to come later...don't want to ruin the surprise yet...))

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-18, 07:00 PM
(( Concert!))

Cathrindir
2006-09-18, 07:01 PM
((Some survivor-esque challenge!))

Flabbicus
2006-09-18, 07:02 PM
(( Could it be the fabled Thunderdome battle between Rawhide and Roland St. Jude!!?? ))

Indurain
2006-09-19, 12:28 AM
The gnolls continue to work, making a square, wooden platform approximately halfway up the metal poles. The platform is then covered with a mat, and a thin, black material covers the sides.

((So now there are four metal poles, which surround a padded wooden platform...with drapes.))

((Keep guessing it's fun.))

jaqueses
2006-09-19, 12:35 AM
((I am going to have to go with Lykan giving a pyrotechnic show. Thoough Rilik's soounds good too.))

Indurain
2006-09-19, 12:16 PM
Next the gnolls attach steel cable to the metal posts, and string it around the square. All four sides, at three different levels. The steel cable is then covered with a padding. A large pad is then put in each of the spots where the steel cable is attached to the poles. The gnolls sit back and admire their work.

((Announcement coming VERY soon.))

Indurain
2006-09-19, 01:16 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/ScottMMason/BattleRoyalPoster.png

((Here's the lowdown:

A Battle Royal...no weapons, no armor, no magic, no god powers. *Just some good ole fashioned rasslin'. *

4 contestants will start in the ring, each round a new person will be added to the mix. *During each round anyone in the ring will post their actions. *The success of your actions will be determined by the creativity and description of the post as judged by me. *This way, even the low level characters have a chance to win this.

This is open to anyone, man, woman, animal, construct alike so come sign up. *Winner gets a trophy...and maybe another surprise at the end.))

Current Participants: In the match Eliminated Waiting to enter

1. Atreyu The Masked Llama (aka Rey Llamysterio)
2. Selrahc
3. Rennard (aka the British Bulldragon)
4. Rain
5. Daerdrous
6. Kenyon
7. Fenric
8. Kyrian
9. Exachix
10. Karsen
11. Aramir
12. Kerigan
13. Cathrindir
14. Rilik
15. The Red Thing
16. Hawkeye
17. Mortia
18. Yarram
19. Graklok
20. Forge
21. Zann
22. Capt. Jack
23. The Kender
24. Varx
25. Vindemiatrix
26. Lykan
27. Supagoof
28. Hoseki
29. Weebl
30. Bob

Madmal
2006-09-19, 01:18 PM
((oh! oh! can Rennard participate?))
((my half-dragon avy that looks like a pirate, just in case))

Selrahc
2006-09-19, 01:19 PM
((Can I sign up?))

Kenyon
2006-09-19, 01:54 PM
((Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Sign me up!))

Fenric
2006-09-19, 01:55 PM
I'll sign up. (Fenric, not Shadow Fenric)

Madmal
2006-09-19, 02:07 PM
i don't suppose some of us could use to full extend some of our given abilities, huh?

((coughcoughBreathWeaponcoughcough...))

Kyrian
2006-09-19, 03:13 PM
((If we don't actually have to stat out our characters, sign me up))

Exachix
2006-09-19, 03:19 PM
I'll give it a smash.

Providing Exachix and Karsen ((As Karsen is familliar)) can go together.

If not just Exachix.

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-19, 03:19 PM
((I'm signing up.))

wxdruid
2006-09-19, 03:30 PM
Rain wants in :-)

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-19, 04:12 PM
(( Alritey, Kerigan will kick all yer asses! Sign me up!))

AmberVael
2006-09-19, 04:14 PM
((A halfling wrestler? You're gonna have some problems))

Kyrian
2006-09-19, 04:15 PM
(( Alritey, Kerigan will kick all yer asses! Sign me up!))

((No offense...but you seem really full of yourself sometimes...))

And Indurain, if you could, add Aramir (the panther) to the list...if not, replace Kyrian with Aramir please. Thanks.

Cathrindir
2006-09-19, 04:19 PM
((Oh yeah! I'm in!))

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-19, 04:22 PM
5. Daerdus


Daedrous is how you spell my name...

Madmal
2006-09-19, 04:32 PM
(( Alritey, Kerigan will kick all yer asses! Sign me up!))

while higher they think they are, more painfull will be defeat for them...

Flabbicus
2006-09-19, 06:28 PM
Alrrrrrrrrright!

Murky_Pool
2006-09-19, 06:35 PM
What the hell, the police should have at least one representative here. Mark me down as 'Signed up'

Indurain
2006-09-19, 07:31 PM
We're half full...get your spot while it's still there. Space is going fast!

Hawkeye
2006-09-19, 07:33 PM
Oh! Pick me! I want in!

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-19, 07:34 PM
Hmm... Do we need to make DND stats for this?

Nevermind. I read that it's about the description of your post and actions.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-09-19, 09:27 PM
ah, what the heck. Lets see how I do...

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-19, 09:30 PM
ah, what the heck. Lets see how I do...

Sweet... I can kill steal Mortia and then go find Lykan... Mwhehehe.

Kyrian
2006-09-19, 09:31 PM
Sweet... I can kill steal Mortia and then go find Lykan... Mwhehehe.

The arena doesn't work that way...

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-19, 09:31 PM
The arena doesn't work that way...

I didn't say it was legal...

Kyrian
2006-09-19, 09:33 PM
No, I meant, what happens in the arena DOESNT carry over all the way to the Town.

The arena is basically in it's own time, so that people can continue their story lines and still be here.

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-19, 09:35 PM
This could be a exception.. being that it won't take two months. <.<

Madmal
2006-09-20, 12:04 AM
Since we're on that subject...i can challenge any other person on an Arena fight besides Mortia, right?

Kyrian
2006-09-20, 12:05 AM
Since we're on that subject...i can challenge any other person on an Arena fight besides Mortia, right?

Yes

Madmal
2006-09-20, 12:13 AM
Sa-sweet!!!

(reference reward=5 invisible cookies, 1 R2-D2 shaped)

Yarram
2006-09-20, 01:41 AM
((Ooh sign me up. Lets let that 46 strength, without my magic items rip! (wait? am I allowed to frenzy in this arena?)
Now I fully understand why I took 2 levels in monk))

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-09-20, 03:13 AM
((FInaly, someone else challanging someone other than me in the arena. I was beging to think I wasnt liked...

And I belive that these fights arnt based off of str. score, but rather creativity in righting and actions.

Could be wrong though...))

Indurain
2006-09-20, 03:41 AM
((FInaly, someone else challanging someone other than me in the arena. I was beging to think I wasnt liked...

And I belive that these fights arnt based off of str. score, but rather creativity in righting and actions.

Could be wrong though...))

Nope, you're completely right. There are no stats...nothing...it's all about the benjamins writing.

Murky_Pool
2006-09-20, 03:45 AM
That's what I thought. Be interesting to see if the brains that get creative with rules and mechanics of character building can also function in descriptive prose.

Yarram
2006-09-20, 03:47 AM
((Hey Mortia, with all of the bonuses I'm layering on thats Str 72. + I get 5 attacks per round, + I am immune to crits, fire damage and other half-dragon stuff. I can't be flanked, I have evasion.. what else?
A minimum of 58 damage when I hit someone, thats without the 1d6 shock.))

Yeah, I can do the descriptive thingy.
((wow that sounded really bad.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-20, 03:56 AM
((too bad signing up for this wouldn't fit Destro's character. I like being descriptive.))

Murky_Pool
2006-09-20, 03:58 AM
He's a lich now, surely you can use that as a reason to join in. More melee ability than the average living wizard.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-20, 04:06 AM
((True, but this just isn't the sort of thing the character would do. Fighting in melee isn't his style.))

Murky_Pool
2006-09-20, 04:08 AM
Fair enough, your call

Madmal
2006-09-20, 10:00 AM
((FInaly, someone else challanging someone other than me in the arena. I was beging to think I wasnt liked...

And I belive that these fights arnt based off of str. score, but rather creativity in righting and actions.

Could be wrong though...))

((well, first, i have to find time to finish the charcter sheet...i'm not very used to epic level character building...))

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 10:20 AM
((We don't need a character sheet do we?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-20, 10:24 AM
(Nope. just your imagination and a character description.)

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-20, 10:25 AM
*Pokes Captain Jack Sparrow into the ring.*

There better be rum to tempt me to come to battle....

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 10:25 AM
((Good :)))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-20, 10:34 AM
((Can we have it in a tourdament style? So that it stops those who can post in the proper times from winning? Sort of like


* * * * Winner of both fight with winner of the other two as well
Selrahc vs * * * * * * * * * * * * *Karsen
Rennard vs * * * * * * * * * * * * Aramir
Rain vs * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Kerigan
Daerdrous * * * * * * * * * * * * Cathrindir
(1) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (2) * * * *

then again maybe that won't work...))

CabbageTheif
2006-09-20, 10:53 AM
((first of all, death, your avi sends tingles down my spine. its very cool.

secondly, if you email a deffinate date for when this will take place, i'm in. worse comes to worse, i can bring my laptop to class.

thirdly, there si no magic, no powers, no weapons, no armor, no character sheet. but will i have pockets? namely the kind that i can pull out basic items from, like a coffee mug or a handful of feathers? thas something that a kender would do, with the guidlines you have set up.

and fourthley, i dont mind who you pit my character agaisnt. i dont expet my small-size catagory kender to win, he/she/it is going in for the fun! so bring on the construct and half-dragons! Kipper CabbageTheif is ready!))

Zann
2006-09-20, 10:55 AM
((Sign me up, So definitely.

Woooo Zann! And possibly Varx too!))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-20, 11:10 AM
((first of all, death, your avi sends tingles down my spine. its very cool.


((Yay, the kender is back, I did notice you in the Town the other day, but unfortunatly was to slow to respond and I think you left, main point before I ramble; good to see you around. :)

Thank you very much for the compliment, it is a mix of a Chrisatar with the animation done by Dispozition.

Since it is goign to be based on how you write it up, I would venture a guess to say that you are allowed. The restrictions are most likely only placed there to stop people using there longsword +18 of being slaying.

But then again, better ask Indurain. But before you respond Indurain think, what is a kender without his pockets?))

Madmal
2006-09-20, 11:11 AM
so bring on the construct and half-dragons! Kipper CabbageTheif is ready!

Should i bring Forge too then?

Graklok
2006-09-20, 12:37 PM
Ooh, descriptive writing with the audience deciding who wins. Sign Graklok up!

Indurain
2006-09-21, 01:48 AM
((first of all, death, your avi sends tingles down my spine. its very cool.

secondly, if you email a deffinate date for when this will take place, i'm in. *worse comes to worse, i can bring my laptop to class.

thirdly, there si no magic, no powers, no weapons, no armor, no character sheet. *but will i have pockets? namely the kind that i can pull out basic items from, like a coffee mug or a handful of feathers? thas something that a kender would do, with the guidlines you have set up.

and fourthley, i dont mind who you pit my character agaisnt. *i dont expet my small-size catagory kender to win, he/she/it is going in for the fun! so bring on the construct and half-dragons! Kipper CabbageTheif is ready!))

There is no one date for this...it'll probably take quite some time as it's not likely anyone will be eliminated in 1 round...this'll take some time. I'm guessing anywhere between 2 weeks to a month (if all goes well).

Let me know if you're still interested.

BlueWizard
2006-09-21, 03:19 AM
OOC- Yes, I'm running a mini-war in the IC thread, and it is in Round 18, has taken weeks! 8 PCs, and all the troops orc or human!

The Blue Wizard walks by the Arena, and nods to those signing up, and goes about examining the rest of the Town.
"Fascinating... but without all my magic, staff, or robes, I'd be slaughtered horribly. No thanks, but I will be a spectator when the matches occur."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-21, 07:05 AM
The llama finishes his stretching and heads into the dressing room with a grin to see where he placed that outfit. He looks around at the competition and smiles.

Murky_Pool
2006-09-21, 07:07 AM
I hadn't thought of that, do we need do get our avatar's done up in Wrestling Costumes? I've been resisting the Custom Avatar plague along with the Love Plague, I'd hate to pull out for health reasons

CabbageTheif
2006-09-21, 08:51 AM
the kender wanders its way into a buissy room with signup sheets floating everywhere. grabbing one, she takes out a bit of charcoal that she found and signes its name at the bottom. without looking.

horaay! i'm participating (i dont have cookies, but you will get random items from the kender pouch if you get the refrence)

((and yes, this means i'm participating.))

Murky_Pool
2006-09-21, 08:55 AM
((Dr. Zoidberg?))

Graklok
2006-09-21, 11:20 AM
but will i have pockets? namely the kind that i can pull out basic items from, like a coffee mug or a handful of feathers? thas something that a kender would do, with the guidlines you have set up.


((I absolutely think that any items you can come up with should be allowed, keeping in mind that no god modding is still in effect. I mean, if the kender pulls the steel chair from its pockets, how cool is that!

Example:
"Off the top rope, with the steel chair, the Kender balances for a brief moment before attempting to smash it against Graklok's head"

would be a great descriptive way of posting, as opposed to

"I shoot you with my bazooka of +200 damage."

which is lame.

I assume the challenge of the match is to get and keep the crowd on your side, so really, there are no hit points to keep track of, not amount of damage to keep track of, just the yay or nay of the crowd.

Am I thinking correct here Indurain?))

Indurain
2006-09-21, 02:10 PM
((I absolutely think that any items you can come up with should be allowed, keeping in mind that no god modding is still in effect. I mean, if the kender pulls the steel chair from its pockets, how cool is that!

Example:
"Off the top rope, with the steel chair, the Kender balances for a brief moment before attempting to smash it against Graklok's head"

would be a great descriptive way of posting, as opposed to

"I shoot you with my bazooka of +200 damage."

which is lame.

I assume the challenge of the match is to get and keep the crowd on your side, so really, there are no hit points to keep track of, not amount of damage to keep track of, just the yay or nay of the crowd.

Am I thinking correct here Indurain?))



I concur on the items thing since in a wrestling match steel chairs and the like are common place (I've even seen a rubber chicken used as a weapon).

As for the yay or nay of the crowd...you're half right. If you assume the crowd is me. I'm the sole judge, and will base the results of your actions on the creativity and description with which they're written. The crowd itself will decide how they react to you. In the world of wrestling not everyone is loved by the fans...so...if people want to lie, cheat and steal their way to victory that's A-OK.

Graklok
2006-09-21, 03:00 PM
((Yay! ^ The only word of caution is to not be to graphic in your descriptions. This is still a family board...

with a nude emperor...


running around...


*sigh*))

Madmal
2006-09-21, 04:52 PM
((hey, if llama is signing up as Rey Llamysterio, i'm gonna go with "Brittish Bulldragon"...))

Lykan
2006-09-21, 05:16 PM
Sign me up and bring it on!

Vindemiatrix
2006-09-21, 05:29 PM
Hey, look! Valhalla in the Town! Assuming we don't have to give stats (I have absolutely no clue how my character would work playing by the rules), it sounds fun.

Madmal
2006-09-21, 07:31 PM
If i bring Forge in, should Lykan weep like a little cub? because, you know...he's covered in silver...

allright, allright, i'll shut up and stop asking questions...:)

Lykan
2006-09-21, 07:34 PM
If i bring Forge in, should Lykan weep like a little cub? because, you know...he's covered in silver...

allright, allright, i'll shut up and stop asking questions...:)
I'll cover every part of my body in articles of clothing... Then, you'll discover the downside to being made of silver. ;)

Madmal
2006-09-21, 07:39 PM
that would be a good solution...too bad this doesn't affect warforged components...:)

((btw i'm talking about the Silver Tracery feat))

Lykan
2006-09-21, 07:42 PM
that would be a good solution...too bad this doesn't affect warforged components...:)

((btw i'm talking about the Silver Tracery feat))
Of course. Also consider the fact that silver doesn't really harm a lycanthrope so much as it takes away a valued defense. Just because he can hit me doesn't mean I can't hit back....

With 28 Str. ;D

Madmal
2006-09-21, 07:47 PM
28 str and 28 wis? I'm smelling fish around here...

maybe is my grandma's cooking....

But let's try to keep focus on the wrestling match, m'kay. we can talk later about stats stuff..

Yarram
2006-09-22, 01:54 AM
28, thats weak. I gotses 46, without frenzying, also without any spells on me or magic items. With all my patented upgrades thats a total of 72.

Murky_Pool
2006-09-22, 06:52 AM
And as this is a descriptive writing exercise your respective ST scores mean nothing.

This is one time Mortia isn't a guaranteed winner

Hoseki
2006-09-22, 07:45 AM
Oo, looks like fun. Sign... muttermuttermutter Hoseki up!

Lykan
2006-09-22, 07:46 AM
Oo, looks like fun. Sign... muttermuttermutter Hoseki up!
How strong is she without hopper stuff?

Hoseki
2006-09-22, 07:48 AM
Without hopper stuff, she doen't exsist. I'll play her as an average winged humanoid with pointy ears, though.

Yarram
2006-09-22, 08:41 AM
I know stats don't count... I'm just bragging ;D

Graklok
2006-09-22, 10:49 AM
No Hopper Hoseki - just imagine the descriptions you could give in a battle with a shape shifter?

Murky, you should bring one (or more) of the fairies from the station....

AmberVael
2006-09-22, 10:51 AM
Faerie swarm team? That would be an interesting idea.

wxdruid
2006-09-22, 10:51 AM
It's hard to imagine Rain holding a chair with her paws.

Murky_Pool
2006-09-22, 10:56 AM
Nah, she'd hold it in her mouth and bludgeon people's kneecaps

The fairies are really Goof's NPC's. If he's not appearing personally then they'd be better off in his hands. No 'match fixing' allegations that way.

Not that I would consider creating a load of extra town NPC's to abuse the rules that way.

*starts making new email accounts*

Supagoof
2006-09-22, 10:59 AM
((Murky, Murky, Murky, and here I thought you were a detective.....))

Heh, I'll sign up. It'll give people a chance to hit me for all this "law" I've been bringing about in the town.

I wonder what the rules are on bringing NPCs to the fight.

v oh gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun...(cookie!)

Indurain
2006-09-22, 11:48 AM
I wonder what the rules are on bringing NPC's to the fight.


if people want to lie, cheat and steal their way to victory that's A-OK

Have fun. ;)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-22, 12:10 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/llamadore3.gif

*The llama emerges from the locker room now attired in customary luchadore costume. He trots over and gives hoofprints for a couple of kids waving ink pads and pieces of paper. Ala and Kint are visible in the crowd of autograph seekers. The llama cringes a little bit when "Go gett'em, Muffy" comes from a familiar voice in the crowds. His tail wags and he smiles though.*

*then he trots over to talk with the other contestants.*

Madmal
2006-09-22, 01:48 PM
Without hopper stuff, she doen't exsist. I'll play her as an average winged humanoid with pointy ears, though.

hopper stuff? i don't get that...is it explained somewhere? ???

AmberVael
2006-09-22, 01:49 PM
^: Character thread, under 'Hoseki'

Weebl
2006-09-22, 01:50 PM
Weebl wakes up realising where he is. He signs up just see he also signs up bob.

Jacklu
2006-09-22, 01:58 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/llamadore3.gif

*The llama emerges from the locker room now attired in customary luchadore costume. He trots over and gives hoofprints for a couple of kids waving ink pads and pieces of paper. Ala and Kint are visible in the crowd of autograph seekers. The llama cringes a little bit when "Go gett'em, Muffy" comes from a familiar voice in the crowds. His tail wags and he smiles though.*

*then he trots over to talk with the other contestants.*


((EL LLAMA DE LA MASKO!!!!))

Indurain
2006-09-22, 03:55 PM
Indurain stands up in his seat at the top of the arena, greeting the competitors and the audience.

"Welcome to the first ever 30 man/animal over the top battle royal."

After the thunderous applause dies down, he continues.

"4 people shall begin in the ring. *A person will be eliminated when they have been thrown OVER the top rope and TWO feet touch the floor. *The first four people have been chosen from random, so if everyone will make their way to the back we can begin. *When you hear your name called, please make your way to the ring."

((OOC Rules: *

4 people start (drawn randomly from a hat...I SWEAR), I will give an opening description once all 4 people are in the ring. *Those 4 people than give a description of what they are going to attempt. *The success of the attempt will depend on the creativity and description. *Please keep in mind It's HIGHLY unlikely to eliminate a fresh person. *You'll need to "soften" them up first.

After all 4 have posted their actions, I'll describe the results, and call another name. *That person will then be added to the fold. *If 24 hours pass from the posting of the results and a person hasn't posted their actions, they will be eliminated (unless prior arrangements have been made with me beforehand.) *I realise some may consider this unfair, but I want this to keep rolling, and this is the best way to guarentee that.

Remember, creativity counts so bring out the big guns...well...no guns...that kinda hurts things...but as previously mentioned...Steel chairs, rubber chickens, thumb tacks...or any other NON-LETHAL weapon is allowed (as long as it's appearence in the ring can be justified)

No flying allowed.

And last but not least...LET'S HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS...GO CRAZY!))

"The first four competitors in the ring please...

Please welcome...

REY LLAMYSTERIO!!

CATHRINDIR!!

YARRAM!!

GRAKLOK!!"

Once all four competitors are in the ring, Indurain beckons for silence.

"LET THE BATTLE ROYAL...BEGINNNNN!!"

A bell rings, signalling the start of the match.

Graklok
2006-09-22, 04:09 PM
Starting at the top of the stairs leading down to the arean, Graklok wearing a silk robe appears. He removes the robe, and begins stepping down the stairs. After ten steps, he stumbles and begins to fall the rest of the way.

"Oo" "ugh" "Ow" "Blobble"

He comes to a rest, face staring up in the sky, as he lands at the bottom of the stairs. He picks himself up, and walks gingerly over to the ring.

Graklok climbs up into the ring. As he's stepping under the second wire and over the first one, his foot snags and he trips.

"Ooof" he says, picking himself up.

He looks around, wide eyed at the spectators and other contestants gathering in the arena. Seeing everyone looking upon him with interest, he smiles slightly and jumps up and down, clapping his hands.

"Yay, Graklok idda here, Yay!"

The crowd erupts with laughter.

Very pleased with himself, the half orc sits down on the stool in his corner and waits for the others.

Supagoof
2006-09-22, 04:30 PM
((Weebl, FYI - arena match = outside the space/time continuim for the town. Don't worry about where your character in town is when posting here.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-22, 04:53 PM
*There is an explosion and a short column of smoke and the llama leaps up from a hidden compartment His music hits*

Who's that jumpin' out the sky
L-L-A M-A-STERIO
Here we go
When the mask out
The girls they pass out
The boys just black out
Better tap out

Go!
Off the top ropes
Look out below
The next thing ya' know
You'll be on the flo'
Watcha' gonna do
When your on your back
From my main body slam
Aww damn your whack

Your like "What the Heck,
all of a sudden this dude's spittin' on my neck!
Where's the ref?!"

Straight from the Ethereal Plane
Know how much trouble you see
When you face the llama of mystery

Flippin' and spinnn' and doin' it fast
You can't remove the mask
Why?
'Cause he's kickin' your ass

C'mon!
Who's that jumpin' out the sky?
L-L-A-M-A-STERIO
Here we go
When the mask out
The girls they pass out
The boys just black out
Better tap out

Yeah
Who's that jumpin' out the sky
L-L-A-M-A-STERIO
Here we go
When the mask out
The girls they pass out
The boys just black out
Better tap out

This quadraped is serious and delirious
And everybody's curious
Wanna know where he's from
Ya' know who is he
Don't know a damn thing
But he gets busy
The entertainer and your now on the stage
And it doesn't matter if your in the ring
Or trapped in a cage
What he looks like you all dyin' to see
But guess what
Looks like a winner to me

C'mon
Who's that jumpin' out the sky
L-L-A-M-A-STERIO
Here we go
When the mask out
The girls they pass out
The boys just black out
Better tap out

Who's that jumpin' out the sky
L-L-A-M-A-STERIO
Here we go
When the mask out
The girls they pass out
The boys just black out
Better tap out

*The llama raises his legs and lowers his neck to make himself as flat as possible as he slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. Hopping on the second turnbuckle with his hind feet and balancing his forelegs on the top turnbuckle, he thrusts his right foreleg in the air to pump up the crowd. Finally, he hops off the turnbuckle and stands in his corner.*

Vindemiatrix
2006-09-22, 05:25 PM
((Holy crap! It's Super Smash Bros. Town!))

wxdruid
2006-09-22, 05:27 PM
Rain watches LLama and shouts

GO LLAMA!!!

Weebl
2006-09-22, 05:43 PM
Weebl yells out
Go Llama!

Bob replies in draconic Shut up Weebl one of us will be in soon!

Exachix
2006-09-22, 05:48 PM
Exachix, in a black shirt and trousers with a red band around his red wrist, watches quietly. Karsen beside him.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-09-22, 06:03 PM
El J holds up a sign on what looks suspiciously like a giant kebab skewer.

GO LLAMA!!!

Fenric
2006-09-22, 06:54 PM
Go Llama! (At least until it's my turn!)

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-09-22, 08:02 PM
Go Llama!!

Were them all out for me

Cathrindir
2006-09-22, 08:17 PM
There's the hum of wings above the roar of the crowd, and suddenly from the sky comes Cathrindir, flipping repeatedly as small explosives are set off near him. Around halfway through, he snaps his fingers and a blue light glows around him as he emerges from the smoke released from the explosions. He begins floating slowly, and lands in the ring. Flexing for the crowd, he looks up and briefly nods to the Silver Dragon who dropped him off, then jogs over to his corner and takes a seat.

Yarram
2006-09-22, 09:04 PM
Yarram walks out of the changing room, wearing a deep blue cloak, Blue pants, but little else. His hired bard begins playing a revving rock tune that causes gostly patterns to play accross the cloak, and then the Minatours flesh as he throws the cloak of him, and it almost instantly catches fire and disintegrates, the wind flinging its multicoloured ashes into the crowd.
The crowd roars as he throws a muscle pose. Bright lights, again caused by the guitar playing bard blast from the ground around him.
Yarram then walks over to the ring and begins to beat his red draconic wings. Veins stick out of them as he bends his knees and tenses himself, his fur bristling out, before he roars, and gracefully leaps over the *rubber cords and lands with a large thump on the corner.
He doesn't attack anyone, the huge minatour just stands there, showing off himself, claws flexing into the classic wrestling stance ready to rip at anyone that comes near him. He lowers his head slightly, warding the other combatants away with his horns.

Narcille stands in the stadium cheering for him with the croud. Come on Yarram! Use those claws!
A small white kitten prances around the arena, obviously thinking all of this fuss is about her, displaying itself to the crowd as it tangles itself around peoples legs.

Indurain
2006-09-23, 12:16 AM
"Now that everyone is ready" Indurain says over the roar of the crowd.

"LET'S GET READY TO RUUMMBBLLLLLLLLEEEE!!"

The bell rings (for real this time)

((Get it on!))

Yarram
2006-09-23, 12:38 AM
((I'm not going first!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-23, 01:05 AM
(Emperor, let me know if I do anything wrong. I have the edit button at my disposal to correct any wrong format.)

*The llama squints through his mask at his three foes, his legs shift constantly, his body always moving. He's not going to be caught easily.
Like a lightning bolt, he moves quickly and without warning. Spinning behind Graklok, he leaps on the ropes, hindlegs on the second rope and forelegs on the top rope. He springboards off the rope torpedoing toward the half orc/ogre, aiming his right shoulder for Graklok's chest.*

Yarram
2006-09-23, 02:16 AM
Yarram turns fiercely to the unatacked opponent. He lowers his head and he begins to breathe heavily out of his nostrils as he squints at him in a way that makes you know he means business. He drags his right foot across the rings floor before he charges at Cathandir. His feet pound against the ground as he struggles slighty to keep purchase on the untarnished surface of the ring as he gains as much momentum as he can. He aims for Cathandirs stomach attempting to rip his intestines out as he attempts to slam into the man.
His claws swing at Cathandirs thighs as he attempts to tear muscles away to disable him...

Hoseki
2006-09-23, 08:08 AM
((Let me be the first to say:

This is the ultimate showdown
Of ultimate destiny
Good guys bad guys and explosions
As far as the eye can see

And only one will survive
I wonder who it will be
This is the ulimate showdown
Of ultimate destiny.

))

Cathrindir
2006-09-23, 08:19 AM
((^Crap, I wanted to do that....))
Cathrindir roars and leaps back against the ropes as the bell rings, then is propelled out into the center. With another roar, he whirls around, eyes scanning the ring for the first sign of an attack, and sees Yarram running at him. His eyes blaze and he tenses, arms at his sides. Leaping back a few feet, he adopts an offensive stance and then flies at Yarram, speed churning in his legs. With a yell, he takes a swing at Yarram's head, then attempts to tackle him by flying at the minotaur's stomach with another scream.
((Unsure if I was supposed to react to Yarram's attacks against me in his previous post))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 09:01 AM
((Let me be the first to say:

This is the ultimate showdown
Of ultimate destiny
Good guys bad guys and explosions
As far as the eye can see

And only one will survive
I wonder who it will be
This is the ulimate showdown
Of ultimate destiny.

))((:D))

BlackFox walks into the bleachers, somewhat belatedly, and casts an illusion (off yet another scroll) that makes the letters

Go LLama!

fly around the arena and in front of people's faces, paying particular attention to non-LLama supporters.

Exachix
2006-09-23, 10:06 AM
Exachix dispells the letters. Then continues to watch the fight.

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:08 AM
BlackFox scowls and casts an identical spell, but this time the letters just hang above her head instead of annoying people.

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 10:19 AM
Rilik sneaks into the bleachers and starts to cheer for Graklok. He isn't wearing armor but you still can't see his face. :P

WOoooooo!

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:20 AM
((@^ :P You are impossible.))

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 10:20 AM
(( Hey, I took it off for a while...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/pi-rilik.gif

And yes he is actually wearing an earring under the helmet.

))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:24 AM
((...Pirates. *shakes her head* BlackFox didn't see you anyways, I don't think she was around at all on TLAPD.

Hey, is Rilik coming to El J's wedding?))

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 10:25 AM
(( Probably not. Kidnapped myself. Plus I have a stupid Math project. ))


(( Speaking of which... *Switches accounts* ))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:30 AM
((Math project? ...That sucks. I haven't had a math project since like 2nd grade. :P I do have a history project, though, which I'm 'working on' right now. ;)

What do you mean, you kidnapped yourself?))

Ultroloth
2006-09-23, 10:31 AM
(( Exactly what it sounds like. ;D ))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:34 AM
((:P So does that mean Rilik got kidnapped by Vis+company?))

BlackFox makes the luminous letters fly over to Rilik to see if she can see his face any better. ;D

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 10:44 AM
Gah!

His face is now clearly illuminated, it looks like this (http://members.shaw.ca/ranjeevah/art/illustrator/big/carnage.jpg)

(( Now I want to request a picture of Carnage... ))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:47 AM
((Hehe... :D))

BlackFox looks at the real Rilik with some interest. It's obvious she's thinking about something.

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 10:48 AM
(( Define Real... ))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 10:50 AM
((Should I change that to 'illuminated' or 'lit up' or something? Or 'no-longer-continually-hidden-by-some-mysterious-force-that-no-one-understands'?))

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 11:13 AM
(( Or he has a Disguise spell active... ))

blackfox
2006-09-23, 11:13 AM
((That's one heck of a disguise spell, then...))

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 12:11 PM
(( A wizard did it! ;D I've decided that's his new costume for the match. ))

Kyrian
2006-09-23, 12:12 PM
((Alright you two...enough of your OOC conversation on here...I'm trying to watch a fight))

Kenyon
2006-09-23, 12:17 PM
Kenyon holds up a large sign:

GO KENYON!

He stops, and looks at his sign.

"Hmm, that might be a little egotistical..."

He proceeds to hand it to an illiterate NPC behind him, telling him it's a sign for the Llama, who proceeds to wave it around like crazy.

Graklok
2006-09-23, 01:23 PM
The Llama hits Graklok square in the chest. There is a sickening "Oof' as the orc goes flying into the opposite ropes. They creak as his weight pushes the stretch threshold to the max. You can hear the springs twang as the gather the force the Llama pushed into Graklok with.

As the ropes begin to recover from the pressure, the push Graklok forward towards Rey Llamysterio. Stumbling forward, still recovering from the initial hit, Graklok's arms flail. His every step reeling from the imbalance created with his body moving faster then his feet. Unable to stop, Graklok is on a collision course with Llama.

((Got it! Yay for being a first round learner....edited for v.))

When he hears the bell, Graklok says "Ice Cream?" and looks around. Then Graklok gets up from his stool. He sees Yarram, and says. "Graklok grab bull." Taking a three point stance, he sets up to run, then he races over to Yarram and attempts to grab the minotaur's horns.

Indurain
2006-09-23, 03:04 PM
((Incorrect...

I'd ask that everyone post what they INTEND to do, not in anyway responding to the attacks of other participants. It will sort itself out as you will see.

Cath, I'd ask you to delete your post as you already have your actions for the round. Grak, I'd ask you to edit your post to fit the above instructions. Thank you.))

Cathrindir
2006-09-23, 03:38 PM
((Sorry. Post removed.))

Weebl
2006-09-23, 06:36 PM
((Ok want to do this first))

Weebl begins to sing this. ((http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php)

Cathrindir
2006-09-23, 06:58 PM
((The orange slayed the rake...heh.))

Sophistemon
2006-09-23, 07:08 PM
The Distinguished Gentleman stands before the door to the arena, sign in hand. He places it carefully on the door, in an easily visible position. It says: The OmniShop (http://tinyurl.com/gdyqv). We Sell What You Want for the Price You Want. Current price-reductions on all magic items!

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-23, 08:24 PM
[When does Daedrous come in?]

Yarram
2006-09-23, 09:33 PM
((Hey! Two on one? Not fair!))

Graklok
2006-09-23, 09:41 PM
((Sorry, just keeping it real to not act in response to other posts. Graklok would see Yarram as the biggest threat, conisdering how fluffy and fuzzy the Llama is, and Cath looks just like any other human...don't worry, Graks a clutz, so he'd probably trip or something if Indurain chooses for him too (which you have full permission to do Indurain)

Like the new Avi , Yarram.))

Yarram
2006-09-23, 09:48 PM
((Nah I'm not to worried. The main reason I did in Cathandir is because he is small and weak looking, and it I gut him early, and leave him on the floor to bleed then I can turn to the tougher opponents.
I suppose I have a slight advantage over everyone becuase I have teeth, claws and horn))
((thanx about the avi. Blue does clash with red, but its an easily recognisable way to chow my chatacters no longer evil or possesed.))

Indurain
2006-09-24, 02:12 AM
The action begins fast and furious. Yarram charges towards Cathrindir, but is beaten to the punch as Cath takes the minotaur down with a stiff clothesline. Graklok is unable to slow his momentum down, and trips over his own feet, his head crashing into the "nether regions" of Yarram. The Llama meanwhile, was unable to adjust to the falling Graklok, but manages to clip Cathrindir in the back with a hoove as he comes down, landing on top of Yarram.

"My god, it's a pile-on, and his name is Yarram." Indurain shouts over the arena loudspeakers.

((Yarram, this was your warning, I said NON-LETHAL methods, and disembowlement falls under the LETHAL category in my books. The object is to throw your opponent over the top ropes, not your opponent's disembowled corpse. Please keep it within reason from now on.))

"Now entering the ring...ARAMIR!"

((For anyone entering from this point on, feel free to post a cool entrance such as the ones above, music, pyro, whatever is all allowed. Then please post your action once your character gets into the ring. To make sure I'm totally clear here...your entrance and first action fall in the same round.))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-24, 02:43 AM
((Haven't you seen Monty Python and the holy grail? Decapitation is a mere flesh wound. ;)))

Yarram
2006-09-24, 02:45 AM
((you said non-lethal? :-[ Oops, I though you just said unarmed only. I was going to exploit my natural attacks. ;D))

Yarram, being under the pile desides that he is not in a particularly bad position so he uses his large furry hands to attempts to grasp Cathandir by the arms and hold him to himself so he can use the human as a shield to protect himself. If he succeeds he would preferably hold the human slightly past his head to protect his face from any blows. He would ballance the human on the flat of his horns so he would be unable to be headbutted.
At the same time he raises his legs and pulls them back so he is able to kick anyone that comes within range.

((though you must note that you said we were allowed to cheat our way to the top, and combat was based on how well you described how your character moved not, whether we cheated or not.
I'll just get the quote now.


In the world of wrestling not everyone is loved by the fans...so...if people want to lie, cheat and steal their way to victory that's A-OK.

Here it is.
And one more thingo.
I'm a large creature. Cathandir is a small creature.
To do a gore/charge I would have to bend over more than half my height.
I'd like you to try doing that now. Bend over to half your height. Now how much of your neck is exposed to a coathang.
Just nitpicking :). Cya.))

Cathrindir
2006-09-24, 08:03 AM
((Small......ahem. 27th level Human Cleric. I'm Medium.))
Cathrindir, who was trying to bring Yarram down, suddenly feels himself in a large pile of random contestants. His spine feeling weaker by the second, he roars with rage and tries to roll out of the pile, throwing a punch at Yarram's head at the same time.

Kyrian
2006-09-24, 09:07 AM
From the crowds, a large black form rushes around the viewers, weaving it's way down to the ring below. Suddenly, Aramir leaps out from a group of watchers, and lands, in the center of the ring, eyeing up each of his opponents. Making his choice, he runs in circles, picking up speed, before finally launching himself at Graklok, throwing his full weight at the orc.

wxdruid
2006-09-24, 09:18 AM
Rain jumps up and roars her approval of Aramir's entrance

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-09-24, 09:45 AM
El J waves his skewer-sign, licking his chops at the thought of all those delicious llama-kebabs down there.

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-24, 10:21 AM
Daedrous cheers, anxious to enter.

Graklok
2006-09-24, 11:55 AM
Graklok, tumbling forward, finds his head bumping to Yarram's jewels. After the collision, he gets back up by pulling onto one of the rings corner ropes. ((If I'm stuck under another contestant, please let me know and I'll modify)) He continues to climb the ropes, getting to the top one on the corner.
"Uh heh heh" he chuckles while standing across the corner.
((Time for some actual wrestling moves..))
With his back to the other contestants, he puts his hand to his elbow ((atomic elbow!!)), then jumps with all his weight off the top rope back towards the pile, shouting "Wheee" on his way down.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-24, 04:03 PM
*The llama takes advantage of an opportunity and fires a few hoof shots at the people beneath him, hoping they are too pinned to dodge him. However, a pile-on is no place for an aerial fighter to stay so he scrambles away from the mass of bodies finding a corner to retreat to and replan.*

Yarram
2006-09-24, 04:29 PM
((I know you're Medium. But I'm Large.))

AmberVael
2006-09-24, 04:30 PM
((Not if I supersize you ;D))

Cathrindir
2006-09-24, 04:37 PM
And one more thingo.
I'm a large creature. Cathandir is a small creature.

((Yeah, but you said I was a small creature.))

Raistlin1040
2006-09-24, 07:05 PM
Ekrath walks in and submits his name. Then he sits down and cheers for Cathrindir

Ares
2006-09-24, 07:06 PM
((It's a little too late to sign up))

Raistlin1040
2006-09-24, 07:08 PM
((Dang. Oh well. I'll enjoy the fight))

Indurain
2006-09-24, 07:22 PM
Yarram grabs Cathrindir and pulls him down on top of him. Just in time as Graklok has gotten up and climbs to the top rope. He flies off the turnbuckle and lands and elbow square in Cathrindir’s back. Such a huge impact that even Yarram feels the air leave his lungs in a short blast. Meanwhile the Llama manages to hit all the other competitors with flailing hooves as he stumbles to his feet. Aramir leaps into the ring, aimed at Graklok but he collides with a rising Llama, sending the Llama sprawling back down to the mat. Aramir lands gracefully on his feet, staring around the ring.

((To summarise: Pile-up: Yarram on the bottom, holding Cathrindir down, Graklok on top. Llama lying prone on the mat. Aramir, up and ready.))

“Holy Mackinaw, Llama takes a big hit from the flying cat, and our pileup still continues.”

“Now entering the ring…KENYON!!”

((Reference cookie available for the Holy Mackinaw...3 cookies if you're not from Canada.))

Raistlin1040
2006-09-24, 07:28 PM
((So emporer, I can't join correct?))

Indurain
2006-09-24, 07:29 PM
((So emporer, I can't join correct?))

((Correct, the roster's full. Maybe next time, because if this goes well...there WILL be a next time.))

Raistlin1040
2006-09-24, 07:31 PM
((If someone doesn't show can I take their place?))

Indurain
2006-09-24, 07:37 PM
((That sounds reasonable.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-24, 07:37 PM
((For the cookie: Bob and Doug Mackenzie? only a guess though.))
((Yes, I am from Canada ;D))

wxdruid
2006-09-24, 07:44 PM
Rain yells out

GO ARAMIR

Indurain
2006-09-24, 07:54 PM
((For the cookie: Bob and Doug Mackenzie? only a guess though.))
((Yes, I am from Canada ;D))

((I'm sorry, that is incorrect.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-24, 07:55 PM
((Was I even close?))

Cathrindir
2006-09-24, 07:56 PM
Cathrindir roars with pain as the elbow smashes into his back. Tears of pain rolling down his face and looking down at Yarram in a frenzy, he begins kicking and punching the minotaur in the back and head, as well as swinging his elbow down towards the half-dragon's neck. Not even looking up to see who's on top of him, he sends a flying fist up towards the man behind the elbow.

Graklok
2006-09-24, 09:04 PM
Graklok feeling the cushion beneath his landing, pushes himself back up off the pile. "Yay" he says smiling. He grabs the person underneath him, and attempts to throw said person against the ropes, following closely with his arm outstretched in a clothline maneuver. ((So person bounces off the ropes into Graklok's outstretched arms.))

Kyrian
2006-09-24, 09:14 PM
Aramir gets himself reoriented, and turns to face Graklok. He runs at the orc, then runs past the orc. Jumping up onto the ropes, Aramir uses the velocity of his run and force of his jump to leap up and back, aiming to slam his back into the unsupecting orc's back.

Weebl
2006-09-25, 08:46 AM
"Go LLama!" Weebl yells.

"God damn it Weebl I told you no!" Bob yells angrilly.

Madmal
2006-09-25, 09:47 AM
Mal shouts from the grades
GO LLAMA!!

At least until it´s Rennard´s turn....

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-25, 01:54 PM
" ack! an aerial wrestler is dead on the ground. I gotta get up quick."

*the llama rolls onto his back, then curls his hindlegs toward his head, placing most of his weight on his upper torso. He pushes up with his shoulders and neck, attempting to flip himself up onto his feet.*

(next round, I'm whooping on somebody.)

Kenyon
2006-09-26, 12:11 AM
"Oh, wait, it's my turn? Oh hell..."

Kenyon grabs the chair he's sitting in, and leaps onto the barrier between the audience and the ring, flashing a quick pose before leaping to the ring.

Crawling up to the turnbuckle before anyone notices, Kenyon scans the scene in front of him. With the dogpile in front of him too enticing to pass up, he flashes the "Superfly" Snuka sign, before flipping into the air, bringing the chair he was carrying down full force onto Graklok's head.

Indurain
2006-09-26, 04:02 AM
((There will be a temporary extension until I wake up tomorrow. This will give our last competitor a chance to save himself from elimination.))

Yarram
2006-09-26, 08:23 AM
((sorry. I had an assignment due worth 20% of my yearly mark tht I hadn't finished.))
Yarram, enjoying his protected position tries to maintain his grip on Cathandir. He tries to continue gripping Cathandirs arms tightly with his strong hairy hands and desides to inflict a bit of pain. He pulls back Cathandirs arms attempting to keep them straight at the shoulders (not the elbows) as he tries to bent them back as far as possible. At the same time, as he is longer than Cathandir, he places his feet on the ground and his knees stick up in an attemp to protect them, and his groin from harm.
His head remains in the same position, trying to brace his left horn against the back of Cathandirs head so that his face willnot be damage.

Ilev10000
2006-09-26, 09:26 AM
Ilev walks in.

"Hmm. I wonder who's gonna win."

An NPC next to him says.

"I don't know, but I'm rooting for the Llama."

Ilev notices the NPC is carrying a large sign saying 'Go Kenyon'

Indurain
2006-09-26, 02:49 PM
Graklok manages to get to his feet, as Cathrindir gets free of Yarram’s grip. Cathrindir then reigns a hail of punches and elbows down at Yarram, though the hairy man is able to deflect most of the blows before Cathrindir is hauled of Yarram by Graklok. Graklok’s attempt to get at Cathrindir is cut short however as a chair crashes down on his skull from a flying Kenyon. The force of the blow knocks Graklok down and Aramir’s flying attack sends him crashing into Kenyon instead. Meanwhile the Llama has executed a perfect kip-up and is ready to whoop on somebody.

((Summary: Down: Yarram, Graklok, Aramir, Kenyon. Up: Cathrindir, Llama. Nobody is in a pile up anymore.))

“I can’t believe what we’re seeing here, it’s turning into a clustershock.”

“And it’s about to get crazier. Because here comes…WEEBL!”

Weebl
2006-09-26, 04:03 PM
Weebl runs out the changing rooms looking like this:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/weebl1.gif


An NPC shouts, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-BUUUUULLLLLLL!!!!!!!”

*drum beat starts*
Boy youre a llama make a big noise
Playin in the Town gonna be a big man some day
You got fur on yo face
You big disgrace
Kickin your can all over the place

Singin’!

Weebl, Weebl rocked you! Rocked you!
Weebl, Weebl rocked you! Rocked you!

Dragon youre a young man hard man
Shoutin in the Town gonna take on Weebl some day
You got scales on yo face
You big disgrace
Wavin your tail all over the place

Singin’!

Weebl, Weebl rocked you! Rocked you!
Weebl, Weebl rocked you! Rocked you!

Buddy youre an old man poor man
Pleadin with Weebl, yeah da Lord of da Ring

You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back in your place

Singin’!

Weebl, Weebl rocked you! Rocked you!
Weebl, Weebl rocked you! Rocked you!
*drum stops*
And you know it!
*Weebl climbs over the top rope using a nearby stepladder and joins the round by getting on top of the nearest pole and attempt's to to cannon bomb ontop of Kenyon's fallen body.*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-26, 04:43 PM
(Weebl, that is awesome! Except for the part about me in the theme song, but overall, very cool.)

*LLama sees a stunned Cathrinder and smiles. He jumps in the air and lands with all four hooves stomping the matt at the same time, while letting out a bleat of victory, the crowd knows that means his finisher is coming.

The llama throws a hard right into Cathrinder's gut. When the water master doubles over, Atreyu steps over him, so that most of Cathrinder's body is under the llama. Then Atreyu brings his forelegs up and hooks Cath's arms in his. He forces Cath's arms out of the way, so the cleric cannot use them to break the fall when the llama kicks his own back legs out behind him. With no legs to stand on, gravity pulls the wooly mass toward the ring; Cath's bod underneath the llama, goes crashing to the mat as well, with the bulk of the llama landing on top of him, as well. *

(was going for a Pedigree, but as down by a quadruped.)

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 04:48 PM
(Yeah, that was cool)

Cathrindir
2006-09-26, 05:34 PM
((Hehe. If only I could think up theme songs like that...))
Cathrindir, despairing as he feels leathery arms wrap around him, looks up to see Graklok, and then a shadow. Suddenly there's a loud crack, and Graklok no longer looks triumphant. As he escapes Graklok's grip, Cathrindir flashes a thumbs-up to Kenyon, then runs towards the ropes. Breathing heavily, and with his back hurting like hell from Graklok's elbow, he waits for a few seconds.

Yarram
2006-09-26, 06:42 PM
Yarram gets himself off the ground before stepping towards the damaged Cathandir. He stomps, trying to make him flinch before he pulls his arm back.
He closes his fist, making it rock hard as he swings it in a massive uppercut that he tries to hook under Cathandirs chin in an attempt to lift him straight off the ground and over the ropes!
He then turns his back to Cathandir, knowing that in his Over the ropes/weakened form he hannot hurt him much and he will be able to shrug off and blows.
He raises his hands to grab, or coathang anyone that comes towards him.

Yarram
2006-09-26, 06:43 PM
(poor poor Graklok. Everyone wants to hurt him.)
(stupid bug)

Graklok
2006-09-26, 08:47 PM
Graklok feels the cold hard steel of the chair as it is bashed on the back of his skull.

"Mumee" he says, then a brief moment as his eyes turn inward, before falling towards the ground.

((twirp twirp twirp - the birds are flying in a circle around Graklok's head.))

He is momentarily not moving on the ground.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-09-26, 10:43 PM
El J turns his sign around:


I LOVE LLAMA
kebabs

Kyrian
2006-09-27, 12:14 AM
Aramir gets up and shakes himself off. Looking around, he notices that Graklok has his hands full this round, so he instead decides to make his next attempt at Yarram. He runs in small circles for a few minutes, to pick up speed, before launching himself towards the ropes across the ring from Yarram. At the last second, he leaps at the ropes, using them to fire himself across the ring and hopefully headbutting Yarram.

Yarram
2006-09-27, 01:44 AM
((^^ you mean the ropes behind the ropes in front? Cathandir is between me and the ones behind see.))

Weebl
2006-09-27, 12:14 PM
((Thanks llama the one for Bob isn't as good but it's still is alright))

Graklok
2006-09-27, 03:44 PM
((^^ you mean the ropes behind the ropes in front? Cathandir is between me and the ones behind see.))

((Kinda depends on where in the initiative - for lack of a better term - that Indurain places us. I try my best to act only upon the last rounds information.

Rings getting crowded fast...I mean, if this was real time, the rings getting a new opponent like every 30 seconds...))

Kenyon
2006-09-27, 05:55 PM
Kenyon gets up, and shakes his head.

"Aww, what hit me?"

Not wasting any time, Kenyon continues his assault on Graklok. Assuming the big guy stands up, he tosses his already-dented chair at Graklok.

"Hey, big guy! Catch!"

He then takes off at a full sprint, jumping and delivering a vicious drop kick to the hopefully-caught chair, driving it straight into Graklok.

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-27, 05:57 PM
[Can I come in next?]

CabbageTheif
2006-09-27, 07:31 PM
the kender remembered breifly that she signed up for a bit in the wrestling and checks it out to see if he is up yet.

life's gonna suck when you grow up, when you grow up, when you grow up
life's gonna suck when you grow up, it sucks pretty bad right now!

hi! whats going on! woooo, this looks like fun!! weeeee!

go llama!

Flabbicus
2006-09-27, 07:31 PM
the kender remembered breifly that she signed up for a bit in the wrestling and checks it out to see if he is up yet.

life's gonna suck when you grow up, when you grow up, when you grow up
life's gonna suck when you grow up, it sucks pretty bad right now!

hi! whats going on! woooo, this looks like fun!! weeeee!

go llama!

(( The Kender has a gender! :o ))

CabbageTheif
2006-09-27, 07:38 PM
((nonononono, the kender used two genders. he AND she. *saying 'it' feels.... so impersonal.

yay pronouns!))

Flabbicus
2006-09-27, 07:40 PM
(( Oops. Missed that part. ;D

And he can also be used to refer to something of indefinable gender. ))

CabbageTheif
2006-09-27, 07:43 PM
((you will never know what my gender is! i shall forever remain the v of this town, despite the absence of a mask. wow. those two should never be combined))

Flabbicus
2006-09-27, 07:44 PM
((you will never know what my gender is! i shall forever remain the v of this town, despite the absence of a mask. *wow. *those two should never be combined))

(( If I could draw I would attempt a Picture of V combined with V ))

CabbageTheif
2006-09-27, 07:57 PM
((actually, i am working on it. gimma about half an hour.

yay, inspiration!))

here it is, rilik-the v for varsuuvius!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/lathan13/V.jpg

Flabbicus
2006-09-27, 08:43 PM
((actually, i am working on it. gimma about half an hour.

yay, inspiration!))

here it is, rilik-the v for varsuuvius!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/lathan13/V.jpg

(( That's good! MS Paint, right? ))

Graklok
2006-09-27, 08:52 PM
((ROFLMAO ^ and ^^))

CabbageTheif
2006-09-27, 08:53 PM
((straightup paintshop, standard for all windows. rich burlew, i hereby say that i recognize varsuuvius as a character of the Order of the Stick, and i merley borrowed the figure for the act of combining a funny coincidence of names))

Indurain
2006-09-28, 12:48 AM
Cathrindir charges across the ring at the dazed Graklok, but meets a hard hoof to the gut from the Llama. The Llama shows off his pedigree by hooking Cathridir’s arms behind his back and dropping him, face first into the mat. Meanwhile, Aramir has built up speed and launches a full cross body into the defensive Yarram, who manages to deflect some of the blow, but ends up on his back with a large cat on top. Just then Weebl enters the ring and flies towards the downed Kenyon, unfortunately for the charismatic Weebl, Kenyon rolls out of the way. Kenyon gets to his feet, chair in hand.

(Summary: Down: Yarram (with Aramir on top), Cathrindir (With Llama on top), Weebl, Graklok. Up: Kenyon)

“My god, I think Cathrindir’s just been knocked for a loop! The Llama causing some serious damage this round. And look at that kitty-cat fly!”

“Now Entering…VARX!!”

((Order of entrance is being done completely random…names out of a hat, literally. Thus, no special requests for entrance times can be made.))

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-09-28, 03:51 AM
((Hey, Indurian, could I just be put in at random? I dont like being the last in line...)) ;D

((ha! de request that!)) :)

Vindemiatrix
2006-09-28, 09:55 AM
((Wow...I tried to get Raven-gm to enter this, but he wouldn't go for it...spending too much time with Starcraft and/or his girlfriend...))

Graklok
2006-09-28, 10:50 AM
Graklok shakes his head as he rises. He gets up to his feet, then begins to hop on one foot two times. He switches to the other foot and hops again two times. He does this again, this time starting to circle around the ring. You hear a slow murmer in the crowd "what is he doing...I dunno, could he be hurt...no its more like a ceremonial dance...why is he doing that.." as the spectators try to figure it out. Then Graklok stops, and you hear him yell. "WHOOO". He sees Kenyon, holding the chair, runs and jumps feet first aiming at Kenyon's chest.

((Cookie up for grabs.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-28, 10:57 AM
(hmmm...at first I thought it was 'the worm" but now i'm not so sure.)


(llama antics on next page)

CabbageTheif
2006-09-28, 02:28 PM
the kender cheers

i know! i know! he's got served!

Graklok
2006-09-28, 03:35 PM
((Man, I'm so going to date myself with this...but a helpful hint to the cookie other then it's related to wrestling, is that it was around the times when Hulk Hogan wore yellow, called everyone Hulkamaniacs, and Andre the giant (Fezzik) was still wrestling))

Weebl
2006-09-28, 03:54 PM
Weebl gets up and runs towards the ropes. "Man that hurt! You're going down!" He pushes the rope back to fly at Kenyon. Before he lets go he grabs the stepladder he entered with, using it like a lance. "Weebl's about to rock you!" He lets all hell loose and flies towards kenyon hoping he dosen't move.

Indurain
2006-09-28, 03:55 PM
((Graklok...Tatanka!!))

Graklok
2006-09-28, 04:01 PM
((Getting closer, but more of a "nature boyish" type thing with the "Whoooo".

Crud, I guess just poorly made batter for that particular cookie. sigh.))

Cathrindir
2006-09-28, 04:33 PM
Cathrindir is seeing stars, in very bright colors, and his muscles feel like he was run over by a horse and cart. He sees the Llama's shadow above him, and for a moment debates on whether or not ot fight back.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Come on, get back in the game! You can do this!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Are you just saying that, or can I technically win this?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Well, you can do it if you put your mind to it!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "No, really, what are the odds?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Uh, let me check on that..."
Cathrindir's Mind produces an abacus and begins rolling the beads up and down on it. After a while, he stops.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "And?"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Well, with a Llama on top of you, the odds aren't very high in your favor."
Cathrindir's other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdowm of Getting Hit Further: "Yeah, that does it. I'm staying right here."
Cathrindir's Mind: "Come on, do it for the Temple!
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "I don't even think many people know the temple exists.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Well, then do it for Zamrel's Faith!
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "I don't really think winning a wrestling match is going to strengthen my faith.."
Cathrindir's Mind: "Let me rephrase...would you rather get up on to your feet and last a fighting chance...
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Yes..."
Cathrindir's Mind: "...or remain here with a Llama's hooves and all of his weight digging into your back?"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "You make a good point."
Cathrindir attempts to kick Llama's legs out from under him from behind, then tears his arms out from under the Llama's hooves and grab onto them, to throw the quadraped off.

Yarram
2006-09-28, 04:53 PM
Yarram reaches over his shoulder, carefully keeping his arms out and hands coming up the sides so he doesn't get bitten. He tries to grab Aramir (if thats how you spell it) just above his claws so he cannot be scratched before he turns around, wrenching his arms forward and hoping his very furry but also mildly scaley back will be able to resist any clinging claws, as he attempts to throw Aramir over his head, and then over the ropes of the arena. He then resumes a defensive stance, his fists at the ready to punch, or coathang anyone that comes into range.

Murky_Pool
2006-09-28, 08:37 PM
((That would be Nature Boy Rick Flair graklok? Not my favourite WWF wrestler))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-28, 10:38 PM
(Flair's older stuff was better, but he can still cut a decent promo. I think Graklok is referring to Buddy Landel.)

*Atreyu grabs the clothes of the dazed Cathrindir and tries to pull him to the ropes. He strains his neck muscles trying to lift Cathrindir up as high as he can.*

(That was an awesome post, Cathrindir!)

Kyrian
2006-09-28, 10:43 PM
Aramir roars at Yarram. He then attempts to jump off of the half dragon and run across the ring, doing a leaping dive at Kenyon's legs, hoping to knock another contestant down to the mat.

Kenyon
2006-09-29, 12:51 AM
(("Awww, why's everyone always pickin' on me?"

Maybe because YOU brought a chair into this fight?

"Technically, YOU did that."

...shut up.))

Kenyon breathes a sigh of relief as he notices Weebl's attack on him miss. But there's no time to reflect on the situation, as the others are bound to get up soon, and being the only guy there with a weapon, he was likely to be a target.

Deciding to continue his assault on Graklok, he runs full sprint at the large man, leaping into the air, and brings his chair down pointy-end-first, aimed for Graklok's back.

Indurain
2006-09-29, 01:09 AM
Kenyon charges towards Graklok but gets a face full of chair as Graklok drop kicks the chair back into Kenyon’s face. *As Kenyon staggers backwards he’s met by a step-ladder in the back. *Meanwhile, Yarram manages to throw the large cat off him, but Aramir manages to grab a hold of the ropes and keep himself inside the ring. *A dazed Cathrindir manages to find the Llama’s hooves, and pull them out from underneath the quadraped, dropping the stunned animal to the mat. *

Varx’s entrance time limit has expired and he has been eliminated from the match.

(Summary: Down: Kenyon, Llama. *Up: Graklok, Weebl, Cathrindir, Yarram, Aramir)

“I think Kenyon’s insides just exploded with those two vicious shots from Graklok and Weebl. *Can he recover? *We’ll see, but now it’s time for…

RENNARD!!”

(Eliminated: Varx)

((To give a bit of a helping hand to people trying to eliminate others. How I've been doing this, is every bit of damage you recieve gets a rating of 1-10, once someone hits 25 then there's a chance of them being thrown out of the ring. Yarram, you attempted to throw the least injured character out of the ring, hence the failure. Just letting you know. And no I won't tell you what damage people have taken so far, but at the end, anyone who wants the FULL MATCH can request to have it sent via e-mail...[after the match is over...I will take no requests now]. That is all.))

Kenyon
2006-09-29, 01:31 AM
((Ow, well, that completely backfired. Yeesh.))

Kenyon staggers as he gets up to his feet, blood dripping from his face. With a vile glare, he eyes Weebl behind him.

"Think you can cheap shot ME, will you? I'm gonna make you regret that!"

Running as quickly as he can in his damaged state, he charges at Weebl, looking as though he's attempting a clothesline. However, at the last possible moment, he feints, Baseball sliding under Weebl's legs (And hopefully under any potential attacks.)

Getting back to his feet behind Weebl, he sends himself into the ropes, and flings himself back at full speed. Leaping into the air, he grabs the back of Weebl's head. Then, with gravity as his ally, he drives Weebl face-first to the mat, preferably on something painful.

Weebl
2006-09-29, 02:29 AM
Weebl feeling pretty good after dealing that painful blow to kenyon runs towards the llama. dropping the ladder on the way.
A little devil Weebl appears.
Devil Weebl: Go on, get Kenyon! You could get him out!
A little angel Weebl appears.
Angel Weebl: No, don't be harsh! Go throw the llama. You know the one with a mask!
Devil Weebl:Hey! Shut up! I was here first.
Angel Weebl:What! No way! I got a permit.
Devil Weebl:It's a piece of paper with the words "go away" on it!
Angel Weebl:No it's not!
Devil Weebl:Imature.
Angel Weebl:I'm not imature you big stinky poo-poo head!
Devil Weebl:Thats it! This is going deep in the mind!
*The angel and devil leave to go have a fight in Weebl's least used part of his mind.*
Weebl, unable to choose, decides to improvise. He attempts to pick up the heavy quadroped over his head and throw him at kenyon.

Yarram
2006-09-29, 02:44 AM
((I did expect to fail, but him being caught on the ropes does put him out for one round.))
Seeing his first victim Cathandir recovering Yarram desides that revenge against himself would not be desirable so he desides to kick Cathandirs Preistly Butt.

He spins towards him, lowering himself slightly as he rushes forward. He moves his elbow in front of his face so he can shrug off any blows directed at him. He also pulls his fist to his side ready to punch.

He swings his hairy fist as he tries to smash it full on into Cathandirs head before he takes a small step back, ready for any retaliation.

party1
2006-09-29, 01:36 PM
on a far side of the arena, a flute is heard while a shadow approaches the ring.

Rennards makes his entrance without much ceremony, he carefully puts his Maul and his medallion at a side of the stairs and jumps to the ring.

Some of you have been long enough on this place, let's give other people a chance to act, allright?

He grins, grabs the turnbuckels, and propells himself into Yarram, attempting an Irish whip

Graklok
2006-09-29, 03:31 PM
Graklok's get back up from the ground after his successful flying feet of doom attack on Kenyon. He attempts to grab the downed Kenyon legs, and bending the left leg of Kenyon around Graklok's right leg, and placing Kenyon's foot upon his (Kenyon's) own right knee, Graklok then sits down. ((Figure Four)).

((Cookie to Murky Pool - The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Now, who can name the wrestler famous for using this move to finalize the match?

Yes, my brothers would watch wrestling every weekend, so I too watched my fair share. *::)

@vv Nope, unless I'm mistaken, it belonged to another wrestler))

Kyrian
2006-09-29, 03:34 PM
Aramir growls and climbs down from the ropes. He watches the others for a bit, before deciding to go after the orc again. He jumps back on the ropes, and attempts to launch his full weight out towards the backs of Graklok's knees.

Hawkeye
2006-09-29, 03:39 PM
((^^ I thought the figure-4 was Ric Flairs finisher))

Indurain
2006-09-29, 04:47 PM
((As far as I know the figure four has always been a signature in the Ric Flair repetoire. Many others have used it, but Flair's is still considered one of the best, even with his old, leathery skin.))

Cathrindir
2006-09-29, 04:59 PM
A dazed Cathrindir hobbles to his feet and wobbles around a little. The conversation continues.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Okay, now pick up the Llama and use him as a shield!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Wait, what? He's a Llama! He weighs like a few tons!"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Well, then get away from the action or something!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Look, I figured that I could just wait this out or something after I got up. I really don't think I can last this entire match-"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Don't be one of those wimpy Clerics that waits the fight out and casts Healing Spells on himself! Where's your sense of bravery?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "I'm over here. Come on, Cathrindir, you can do this!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "I'm not going to pick up the Llama and use him as a shield! What if he falls on me? My STR isn't enough to lift him!"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Hey, we outnumber you two to one, buddy! Come on, we can take him!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Agreed!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Hey, wait a second! I'm not alone in this! Come on, get out here!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation hesitates. Cathrindir's Sense of Fear cowers in a corner.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Oh, that's it!"
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further floats over and picks up both Cathrindir's Sense of Fear and Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation and carries them over to Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery and Cathrindir's Mind.
Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further: "Okay, boys, attack!"
The Trio puts up a good fight, but Cathrindir's Sense of Fear deserts and Cathrindir's Sense of Hesitation hesitates to put the Coup de Grace on Cathrindir's Mind. After a bit, Cathrindir's Other Half of Mind, Doubting the Wisdom of Getting Hit Further is overthrown and Cathrindir, in the ring, attempts to grab the Llama and use him as a shield from attack.

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-29, 05:29 PM
[So confusing...]

Cathrindir
2006-09-29, 05:31 PM
((I thought about shortening their names, but the confusion is what makes it so fun.))

wxdruid
2006-09-29, 05:33 PM
Rain continues to cheer Aramir on

GO ARAMIR!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-29, 06:26 PM
Lucha llama plus stepladder equals fun thinks the wooly quadruped. He tries to scoot over to Weebl and wrap his hind legs around Weebl's legs to tangle up the elf, then attempt to shift him off balance so he'll fall and drop the ladder.

Indurain
2006-09-30, 01:50 AM
Graklok charges to the downed Kenyon, and locks in a excellent figure four, however it’s quickly broken up as Aramir comes crashing down on Graklok. Meanwhile both Cathrindir and Weebl attempt to pick up the Llama, they struggle back and forth as a dazed Kenyon gets to his feet. Eventually Cathrindir manages to grapple the Llama away from Weebl. Kenyon sees Weebl is distracted and charges towards him looking like he’s going for a clothesline, however at the last minute he slides under Weebl’s legs, gets up, bounces off the ropes and drives Weebl’s head into the ladder. Rennard flies into the ring but can’t get at the charging Yarram. Yarram meanwhile charges towards Cathrindir, but is instead greeted by a Llama shield.

((Summary – Up: Kenyon, Aramir, Cathrindir, Rennard, Yarram. Down: Graklok, Weebl. Being used as a shield: Llama.))

"Cathrindir showing a creative side as he blocks a charging Yarram...with Atreyu. Meanwhile Kenyon shows that he's not out by a long shot and drives Weebl into his own step-ladder."

"Now entering the ring...MORTIA!!"

((For the record, this was by far the hardest round to write so far.))

Yarram
2006-09-30, 03:27 AM
((so did I hit Llamma instead?))
((vv Ok then thanx))
((one more thing, is it considered, "illegal" to fly?))

Indurain
2006-09-30, 03:34 AM
((Yes. *You're still fine, so is Cath...Llama may have taken some damage.))

((Sorry, I had gone to bed...yeah...no flying allowed. I'd say a little bit to get from one side of the ring to the other is okay, but I could see some people taking advantage of this, so I'm just going to say no flying except in the entrances.))

Cathrindir
2006-09-30, 07:43 AM
Cathrindir grins and continues holding the Llama shield.
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Now, use the Llama like a club and slam it into the minotaur!"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Half a second..."
Cathrindir's Mind snaps his fingers and a small sheet of paper appears out of nowhere. He grabs it and reads it for a few seconds, then tosses it away. It dissappears.
Cathrindir's Mind: "My STR isn't nearly high enough to slam a Llama into a Minotaur! What are you thinking?"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "I'm Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery. What do you expect?"
Cathrindir's MInd: "Look, if you start suggesting these ideas over and over, it's going to be hard for the other posters to read this post!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "Hey! No breaking the Fourth Wall!"
Cathrindir's Mind: "Make me!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery: "YAAARRGH!"
Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery puts Cathrindir's Mind in a headlock. Cathrindir's Mind slips out and kicks Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery to the ground. Cathrindir's Sense of Bravery gets back up and piledrives Cathrindir's Mind. After a bit, Cathrindir's Mind remains the victor.
Cathrindir's Mind: "Okay, now heave the Llama on top of Yarram, jump on the ropes, leap off and crash into both the Llama and Yarram!"
Cathrindir grabs the Llama and attempts to throw it onto Yarram, then run back against the ropes, fly off, and piledrive the two of them.

Graklok
2006-09-30, 10:52 AM
Graklok, being tackled out the figure four by Aramir, rolls with the tackle, letting Aramir continue past. He attempts to grab the giant panther's tail and swing him around in a circle. ((Sorry Aramir & Rain! I really don't advocate swinging cats around by the tails :'(, but in the no rules arena :P...)) He swings Aramir around a few times, building momentum, then releases the jungle cat high into the air attempting to send him over the ropes.

Kyrian
2006-09-30, 10:54 AM
((This is getting really confusing...because I did something different last time, when Yarram attempted to grab me, and yet his move was the one executed..

Am I supposed to do my own thing? Or react to Graklok?))

AmberVael
2006-09-30, 11:30 AM
((Unless I'm mistaken, everyone does their own thing and Indurain decides the resulting chaos))

Indurain
2006-09-30, 12:36 PM
((Unless I'm mistaken, everyone does their own thing and Indurain decides the resulting chaos))

((Yeah...what he said.))

AmberVael
2006-09-30, 12:38 PM
((Especially the 'resulting chaos' part right? ;D))

Mik
2006-09-30, 12:42 PM
((I'm using Mik right now, so I hope you don't mind Aramir's action coming from him...))

Aramir roars in response to Rain's roaring from outside the ring. He runs to an empty corner, and jumps up onto the corner (buckler, isn't that what they're called?)He looks out into the crowd at Rain, and roars again. He turns and watches the others for a bit before he decides to go after the orc yet again, and leaps towards him, hoping to throw all of his weight into the orc's gut.

Weebl
2006-09-30, 04:38 PM
Weebl gets up ans sees that Kenyon just pushed him into his step ladder.
A little devil Weebl with a crutch appears.
Devil Weebl: Ok don't go for kenyon yet, it'll end worse for you.
Weebl's mind: What happened to you?
Devil Weebl: You should see your angel!
An Angel Weebl appears in a wheelchair and a full body cast.
Angel Weebl: Devil's right. Go chuck the step ladder at the llama, minator and human over there! Three in one!
Weebl's Mind: Maybe, but isn't Kenyon going to get me again?
Devil Weebl: Nah, not if you throw it from the ropes.
Angel Weebl: He's right you know. But also do a four star frog splash onto the group as well.
Devil Weebl: I like your style.
Angel Weebl: Thanks.
Weebl's mind: Ok but this better work. If it doesn't I'll get my senses in!
Angel & Devil Weebl: Tust us. It will.
Weebl picks up the ladder and runs to the turnbuckle by LLama, Yarram and Cathindir. He climbs up and throws the ladder at them and attempt to four star frog plash them.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-30, 08:29 PM
*The llama bleats in furious anger as he is reduced to a shield. He kicks out at anyone his legs can hit and he attempts to give Cathrindir a thumb to the eye before he realizes that his hooves aren't gonna work for that. In total frustration, he chomps at Cathrindir's hair and pulls.*

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-09-30, 09:02 PM
Lights flash from the entry of the arena, the protechnics go crazy, smoke fills the door way, and a lazer show begins. A song begins in Mortia's native tounge.

La' Mortia, El a del Champin,
La' Mortia, firmenta de mortias,
Seban cruel de le,
seban pa sicla,

But the song is intrupeted by a loud scream...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Mortia falls through the smoke and lights, landing on his face, wings and arms spread wide. A great cloud of dust flys up, and the pirotechnics stop.

Mortia stands, grunts in the effort, and dusts himself off.

Right... No flying. Got it.

Mortia takes a couple of steps towards the ring, then breaks into a full sprint. He dives to go under the ropes, but is still kinda dizzy from the fall, and smacks into the bottom of the mat. He is once again in the dirt. He stands and ungracefully climbs over the ropes.

After FINALY entering the ring, Mortia sees Yarram with his back turned, a Llama sheild in the way. Mortia goes to sneak up behind him, ((whump, whump, whump, whump... )) and fails, but still trys to grab him and try to sword fight with Cantuar who has the Llama sheild...

Yarram
2006-09-30, 09:20 PM
Finding himself caught in the centre of the ring, Yarram descides that it is a bad position for him to be.
He folds his legs before tensing his muscles and boosting himself into the air. He beats his wings once in an attempt to jump over Cathandir! On the way down he sticks his feet out in an attempt to soften the landing by landing on Cathandirs shoulders and knocking him backwards to use him to achieve a slight pillow effect on his Large hairy feet.
After landing, Yarram turns around and walks into the corner of the ring, defensive stance achieved in an attempt to stop any attacks on him while he rests.

Indurain
2006-09-30, 11:58 PM
((Reminder: 1 hour left to post or you will be eliminated...*cough* *cough*))

party1
2006-10-01, 12:12 AM
Rennard quickly recovers from his charge, using a turnbuckle to bounce and redirect into Weebl, knowing that the Frog Splash can be painfull if not properly executed.

He prepares to push him out of the arena with the impulse of the bounce

((you know, that may leave a crack or two on the turnbuckle...))

Kenyon
2006-10-01, 12:27 AM
Kenyon laughs down at the fallen Weebl, with just a hint of madness in his laughter.

"Yeah, how do you like THAT? Don't think you're gonna go anywhere, though!"

Kenyon sits on Weebl's back, reaches around the his head and applies a chinlock. Kenyon then leans back with all his strength, hoping his camel clutch may knock Weebl out.

Indurain
2006-10-01, 01:08 AM
Aramir starts to scramble towards the corner turnbuckle but is stopped as Graklok grabs his tail. *The large orc pulls the cat backwards and then starts to spin. *After gaining some momentum Graklok releases Aramir, who flies over the top rope. *However, at the last second, Aramir hooks his paws on the top rope and catches himself before his feet touch the ground. *He lands on the relative safety of the outside ring apron. *

Meanwhile Cath lifts the Llama up to throw him, and receives a few kicks to the head for his efforts. *However the Llama does go airborne crashing into Yarram who was just taking off, at that exact moment Weebl tosses his ladder at Yarram and the Llama, but neither one is able to catch it and it bounces off Yarram’s head. *Not stopping his attack Weebl takes to the air. *In the air, Rennard leaps up to attack Weebl, but miscalculates the distance and only glances him with his fist. *Weebl meanwhile lands fully on Yarram and the Llama, taking all three competitors to the mat. *Now Kenyon sees his opportunity and sits down on Weebl’s back, locking in a camel clutch. *

Mortia, meanwhile, picks up Yarram and swings him, connecting with Cathrindir and knocking him to the mat.

((Summary – Down: Llama, Cath, Yarram. *Up: Graklok, Rennard, Mortia. *On the outside: Aramir. *Currently in a camel clutch: Weebl. *Currently applying a camel clutch: Kenyon))

"This is chaos here in the arena as this ring is really starting to fill up. And it's only going to get worse because here comes....

DAERDROUS!!!"

Yarram
2006-10-01, 01:48 AM
((and that means that I'm on the ground under 2 people, except that at the same time the 800lb minitour is in Mortias hands. I'm confused))

Indurain
2006-10-01, 01:53 AM
((Mortia pulled you out of the pile-up, and then threw you at Cathrindir. You are now down, on top of Cathrindir.))