PDA

View Full Version : GITP "The Town": The book

Pages : [1] 2

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 03:15 PM
Alright, I suddenly thought of this idea while I was on a plane back home today. Sneak, Supagoof, and I (Sorry if I you were there too, us three are the only ones I remember) were once talking about making the Town into a Movie, or at least a book. Well, I've decided I want to write a book about the stuff going on in the town.

I'm not going to do this though, without the permission of people, so, if you want your character to be in my book, then I'm going to need some help.

Please tell me:

Character's Name
Description of Character (especially if it's not your avatar)
Your character's usual personallity
Any weapons your character uses

optional: If there is any special way you want your character to first enter the town, please describe it for me.

ANY AND PREFERABLY ALL MAJOR PLOTS YOUR CHARACTER HAS BEEN IN.

I'll also need a description of those plots. I'll be changing some of the stuff around, like the fights, but I want to keep the plots as close to how they were on here as I can.

Thanks to all who help. Even more thanks to Supagoof and Sneak, for sparking the idea into my head.

Work done so far:

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~mlamar/Storiesmain.html <--hit the bottom link, that's all I've gotten so far on the story...this will be a long process.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/towncomic/index.html <-- We're up and running!

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 03:17 PM
Gezina van den Vechte
my avi
You know that

The dark god one
The one that's buzy now (about Askera the archlich, me lozing my powers and transforming into a vampire)

Wukei
2006-06-25, 03:20 PM
I think that if you're doing the book you should do the research of what storylines have transpired. Otherwise you'll have people telling you a thousand times over about being in storyline x and what it entailed.

edit: and I was actually thinking about turning the Town into it's own comic (getting approval, of course)...though I guess a book works.

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 03:21 PM
True, but I'd also rather have the multiple points of view. Normally when I'm writing, I always write from one POV. In this case, it'd be Kyrian, but I don't want that. I want to write from everybody's point of view.

Fenric
2006-06-25, 03:24 PM
Fenric

I avi-play (in other words, that's me)

Chaotic Mischevious. Technically "evil", but not in the classical sense.
Chaos far outweighs evil. I tend to be a bit impulsive.

I am a spell-weaver. I have studied not only spells, but the components
of spells, and further the properties that make the components do what
they do.

I think you've been in everything I have...

- the big polymorph wand thingy
- Sneak gets his powers back
- The kobold pursuit of Llama
- My own Shadow Fox story
- Wukei's nasty double

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 03:35 PM
Rilik

Formerly human ghost, stuck in a construct's body. Very chaotic, has some mysterious runes on his chest that glow whenever powerful (non-godly) magic is used. Worships Banjo.

Storylines which I participated in:

-- Part of Eldoran fighting with Hawkeye --
-- Evil Lawyer going around town --
-- Dark Saiyan Saga --
-- Sneak getting his god powers back --
-- Sugar-seeking Kobolds --
-- Shadow Fox --
-- Baa'te Storyline --

Update:

-- Rilik Returns --

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 03:35 PM
So Wueki, is it ok to use your character then?

The_Green_Balloon
2006-06-25, 03:36 PM

Green Balloon
Your average green balloon, expect the fact that it can use its string as a human would a hand.
For a green balloon, Green Balloon is rather smart. He doesn't seem to talk much, but when he does its loud and clear. ;D Green balloon recently opened a ice cream shop.

NOTE: Please don't use this chacater in any book (Through, I doubt you would want to ;D )

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-25, 03:37 PM
It's a good idea, but I'm afraid I'd have to ask that none of the characters I've used in the Town appear in said book, as they're already heavily involved in a book I'm already writing. Good luck!

RedMage
2006-06-25, 03:37 PM
Kobold Who

Time traveling kobold currently marrooned in the Town

Plots I was involved in-
The Dark God thing

Wukei
2006-06-25, 03:38 PM
Of course, I don't mind. The character's basically me, were I to live in the 1600s...so be gentle with her...

And of course, feel free to use Loki, too. Not that Loki himself is my property, but this version of him is. ^.~

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 03:39 PM
It's a good idea, but I'm afraid I'd have to ask that none of the characters I've used in the Town appear in said book, as they're already heavily involved in a book I'm already writing. Good luck!

Alright, so no saving Nethy plotline...gotcha, good luck to you too!

blackfox
2006-06-25, 05:26 PM
BlackFox (wow, how creative)
BlackFox is not a fox, although she appears to be a small black fox, she's an elf whose attempts to polymorph El J into something small, slimy, and miserable bounced back on her. She's a thief with a short temper, but she doesn't attack or even steal without provocation. With the exception of El Jaspero, of course. You know, The Feud and all that. Her main weapons are a flaming dagger, a vampiric dagger, and a black dagger (dagger of stabbification), and a modified crossbow that shoots daggers. Her leather armor doubles as a Handy Haversack, and she has numerous portable holes.
My usual personality--Hyperactive/ADD, mischevious, random, though intelligent. Likes cats, obviously. Curious about everything, almost to the point of being nosy. Likes fireballs and other things that explode noisily. Paranoid, but not to a point of insanity.

PLOTS:
--Sneak losing his powers and getting them back (gave him the idea of bringing Entreri here in the first place)
--That evil lawyer, Hellion's alter ego (let my cat friends attack him and even conspired with El J to poison him)
--Dark Sayian plot (Kyrian knows about this)
--Gorutharamus (again, Kyrian knows about this)
--My own plot (I want to turn back into an elf already)
--The Feud (need I say more?)

The Elf:
The elf is... an elf... who mysteriously turned up in the town at the end of July. She is some kind of ninja-rogue-stealthy-take-your-money person, though no one could really pin down a class for her. She seems to have some kind of personal grudge against pirates, and has taken it out on El Jaspero, since he's the only real pirate in town. She uses ordinary-looking daggers as her main weapons, although rumor has it she has been seen once or twice with a crossbow. She wears leather armor with pockets all around it. She has been seen casting spells off scrolls occasionally.
Her usual personality is that of an emotional, hotheaded, surly teenager. She likes to take apart/carve banjoes and other worthless pieces of crap, as well as whatever Lykan can make for her. She's pretty suspicious of just about everyone, although she appears to extend some measure of trust to Kyrian and possibly Lykan.

PLOTS:
The elf isn't involved in much, however, she does like to rob dragons:
--Dragon in the Dark: The quest to regain Kantur's sword (and other shiny things.)

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-06-25, 05:35 PM
I am El Jaspero, Pirate King and former bardtender at Trog's Tavern, always ready with a bit of advice or just friendly chatter. It's not clear how the Tavern made any money since I only took money for them when people remembered to pay me and I tended to drink more than most of the customers. Prior to my death and return as Saint Jaspero I was almost never seen outside the Tavern.

As can be seen at left I'm a one-eyed pirate with a banjo. The only themes I've been significantly involved in are the Tavern itself and, of course, The Feud. Normally level-headed and mature, I do have the habit of yelling "No blasters! No blasters!" when a fight breaks out in the Tavern, which tends to happen quite frequently. I hate musical theatre, cats, and foxes. If pinned down on an alignment, I am Neutral Good.

Edit:

As it turns out, I've done a few plots after all:

-St. Jaspero, wherein I died when Trog's burned to the ground and returned as the town's fairly ineffective patron saint after recovering the One Dashing Straw Boater To Rule Them All. Through the misguided efforts of Trog and BlackFox I was restored to mortal flesh, but lost my bartender's job to Kantur.

-The Liza Jane: having now recaptured my beloved frigate with the aid of a band of friends, I now go on occasional adventures at sea.

-The Admiral and the Pirate: A former apprentice, now a sworn enemy, has come back into my life. After two grueling, bloody duels, I discovered the truth about Ceika; after Kyrian saved her life, our third meeting resulted in a reconcilation and we are now close friends.

-The Ship Master: In an even stranger turn, I have recently become reacquainted with my own mentor, who is now living in secrecy.

-Lykan and Mhina in Rome: I mostly went along for the fun, but did help repel a boarding assault by two pirate skyships and even killed the villainous captain.

-The Pirate King in Love: Look around. You'll figure it out.

-I will also soon be developing the threads for the Fourth War of Haberdashery

Appolo
2006-06-25, 05:38 PM
name: asgard
look at my avvy
aloof, chaotic (extremelly) neutrall , arrogant
the "murder" of kantur over a religious game of darts...it's happening right now.
head of the Following of Baa'Te
helped (for a little while) sneak get his powers back
helped hide wukei (real one)
tried to kill evil wukei
REALLY likes ginger beer
sneak's #1 fan
member of the sith
was killed outside of house
goblin riot
in love with paige
killed orange zergling

Sneak
2006-06-25, 06:57 PM
Sneak
Aliases: Locke, Puss In Boots, Don Sneak

Description: Look at avatar. Small, light brown colored tabby cat with black stripes.

Sometimes seen wearing trenchcoat and hat, possibly with dark sunglasses. Once spotted with mustache.

Personality: Funny, furious, friendly, firey, furry, fantastically fabulous feline fuzzball. Caustic, creative, cat. Completely insane.

Plots: Lost god powers due to being stabbed by Entreri. Got them back after stabbing Entreri. They all lived happily ever after.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot the alignment: Chaotic Sneak.

EDIT2: Occuption: God. Former Mafia boss and evil criminal mastermind. Thought of becoming a hero.

Kantur
2006-06-25, 07:06 PM
Kantur
It's just as my standard avatar.

Fairly friendly, though can have off days. And part of his friendlyness seems inversly proportional to how alive he is (i.e. dead, more friendly, alive, not so) If one of the nine alignments - Chaotic Neutral.

Plots - The murder of me over a game of darts. (obviously)
The Military Sector of the Church of Banjo (Not that much military has been done yet...)
Hellion's one which should be coming to fruition soon - The Order of the Dark Blade.
And bit parts/appearances in a few others.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-06-25, 07:30 PM
Death; Your friend the reaper

Is the avatar, but he can often be seen in two ways, the more formal or less formal. Most formal is with the scythe and aura of darkness. Has skelton hands altho that is the only part of the body you can see.
((he is basically Death personified/ god Death))
On less formal occasions he can be seen rockin' on his guitar, or with his guitar on his back, scythe in one hand and a death-o-licious ginger beer in the other ((i have made a point to have only ordered one thing else if i remember correctly)).

Death is rather relaxed, enjoys the company of cats, ((that may be a trademark of Terry Prachet :P))
Dosen't get involed in fights and shows of strength, Enjoys talking with friends and often trys to study the human way of thinking with little success...

Death has only been in the well of souls plot, although he is often seen around others like Amirias and Wukies and some of Trogs Marvels. He plays a spectator mostly observing the battles from the sidelines ((so he is in most, just dosen't play a main part :P)).

Death's friend is Captain Jack Sparrow
As in moive for personality and description and i have the avatar if you still neeed help.

Hits on the librarian due to a accidental stab that jack claims he probably "deserved". He has been using chessey pickuplines on her ever since.

He was involved with burning down the police station due to stealing Trogs ale, running into the wall on accident and out smarting ((yeah right :P)) Trog and locking him in.

Appolo
2006-06-25, 07:37 PM
sneak should be the main character

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 07:40 PM
Yeah, that might eschew things a little. I think Kyrian wanted it to be snippets from different people's observations.

Appolo
2006-06-25, 07:43 PM
that'd be cool...like different chapters are different people's perspectives?

Lykan
2006-06-25, 07:45 PM
Gah! Start this without me, will you!?

Lykan

Tis my avatar. But technically the left arm is golemic. Green force armor, dark green cloak, gray fur.

Look at my sig. That pretty much explaines it.

Current plots:
- Kidnapped [but by who? Dun-dun-dun-DUUUNNN!!!!]
- Planar twins [anyone whos ever been to the milkbar at least once knows what Im talking about]
- God scorned [almost every god in the cosmos wants him dead, so they send avatars regularly to try and kil him]
- Artificer shop and Airship [ussual locations of the 29 other crewmembers who we all dont reall know. bound to give into a major plott sometime...]

InaVegt
2006-06-25, 07:45 PM
Maybe a chapter of me being inside the dark god, be sure to make it creepy. Yeah, it would be great to have the chapter about the dark god be from the inside.

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 09:01 PM
Sneak
Aliases: Locke, Puss In Boots, Don Sneak

Description: Look at avatar. Small, light brown colored tabby cat with black stripes.

Sometimes seen wearing trenchcoat and hat, possibly with dark sunglasses. Once spotted with mustache.

Personality: Funny, furious, friendly, firey, furry, fantastically fabulous feline fuzzball. Caustic, creative, cat. Completely insane.

Plots: Lost god powers due to being stabbed by Entreri. Got them back after stabbing Entreri. They all lived happily ever after.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot the alignment: Chaotic Sneak.

EDIT2: Occuption: God. Former Mafia boss and evil criminal mastermind. Thought of becoming a hero.

First off, thank you all for adding your info. I've quoted Sneak, because I especially hoped he'd approve and allow use of his Character, plus, I know just how to act like him...poke fun at Kyrian until Kyrian attacks ;D

drackcove
2006-06-25, 09:08 PM
Drackcove
A well groomed orc with light colored skin.
personality: polite but unsure how to treat the town now that he's moved in. Hes warm hearted and trying to help others out but gets confused as rules are funny in town.

plothooks: new guy and opened up a gentlemens club/(large amounts of shadow based attacks seem to be based around him, no explanation yet on how it happened)

When libris began killing people, drackcove managed to not only find the awnser to what was going on, but appears to have destroyed ender by using the other two books of the draconian trident to eliminate ender.

12thlvl spirit shaman/3 lvl samurai/1 sorccerer

blackfox
2006-06-25, 09:09 PM
He does that to me, too. Oh yeah, I'm kinda paranoid. I'll add that to my original entry. Kyrian, if you need specifics on anything, PM me about it.

Normally level-headed and mature, I do have the habit of yelling "No blasters! No blasters!" when a fight breaks out in the Tavern, which tends to happen quite frequently.Forgive me if my language offends, but WHAT THE HELL!?! Are you completely insane, or just a pathological liar? *glares at bartender*

Flabbicus
2006-06-25, 09:25 PM
He does that to me, too. Oh yeah, I'm kinda paranoid. I'll add that to my original entry. Kyrian, if you need specifics on anything, PM me about it.

Forgive me if my language offends, but WHAT THE HELL!?! Are you completely insane, or just a pathological liar? *glares at bartender*

Yeah, El Jaspero, you did get drunk while building a ship, and help Rilik use molotov cocktails on a group of grouthles.

Indurain
2006-06-25, 09:36 PM
Emperor Indurain.
Appearance is similar to avatar...basically naked. He's got 20 Charisma, so he's quite attractive despite the way everyone reacts to his "new clothes". The hair on his head is short and spiked.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Major Plots - The current one involving Siri and her wand of random polymorph.

Anything else you need to know, feel free to PM me.

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 10:46 PM
Also, does anybody have any close contact with any of the mods? I'd like to have this thread stickied if possible. I'd like anybody and everybody to see it. And you don't even have to play in the Town threads, if you want your character in my book, just give me a description for it, and I'll figure something out for you.

PS All the Mods are AWESOME!!!

CabbageTheif
2006-06-25, 11:40 PM
Kipper CabbageTheif
4 feet 2 inches- tall for its race. Kipper has gray hair, and wears primaraly green. the kender also has green eyes of various shades depending on the mood of the artist.
CabbageTheif, or CT, appears to be like all other kenders- childish, talkative, sometimes annoying, sometimes to curious for its own good. (s)he is also perceptive, sometimes having insites that others miss. although no wizard by any means, this insite allows for occassionally good ideas. the downside to the kender is that it is not good in a fight, relying on the travle and protection domains from its god to help avoid conflict. when angered, the kender becomes much quieter, much calmer, but still keeps with avoiding head on conflicts.
in a nutshell, Kipper would hire an assassin to kill itself to feel what its like out of curiosity, but also carry through an enemies assassination out of revenge, and never was caught.

the kender was never deeply involved with any plots, but played backup cleric for
dark cloud
sayins fights (spanning over a few weeks against various characters)
minor anti-dragon, when the army first invaded
any incident that happened in the milk bar i was mildly involved in, if nothing more than the owner running around shouting "dont break that!!"
the ball
the polymorph thing (duh-see avatar)

Wukei
2006-06-25, 11:42 PM
I'll get ahold of Lills asap for you, Kyrian (or Alarra...but I don't talk to her as often as I do Lilly)

Kyrian
2006-06-26, 12:02 AM
Thanks Wukei.

magic8BALL
2006-06-26, 03:50 AM
Name: magic8BALL
Looks: as avy, a lich wich 2 heads, the left one being a magic 8 ball that talks only when shaken and asked somthing (it usually answers criptically or wrong or both).
Alignment: NE
Cleric of Baa' Te, Wizard, and Psion though he doesnt cast or manifest too often.
New to town (only about a week)
Stumbled in as an unhappy zombie, wished, and became a ghast and aske for a second head. the secon wish resulted in the second head being the 8ball.
First Town Champion of Darts (self declared, in name of diety)

The_Librarian
2006-06-26, 04:02 AM
More notes can be found here. (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=45#59)

The Librarian

Full Name: Keffren Libris

Appearance: Pale, brown-eyed woman in her early twenties. Waist-length ginger hair. Not anymore! Now has pearly white skin, and similarly coloured scales over much of her body. Her hair, still long, is now a prismatic white (catching the light in pretty ways). However, her eyes are still brown. She's still in her early twenties.

Character:
Lawful Good Paladin, appears to be pure-blood human. Is half silver dragon (modified as I've been informed white dragons are evil)

Kind-hearted, but loyal to her lawful nature.

Essentially she's LG but will bend or even break the rules in defence of her friends, most especially Greeny the Wolf. The rest of the time, she will stick rigidly to the law and 'encourage' others to do so. During her childhood in Clawgrave, she was her brother's accomplice in crime, giving her leanings towards chaotic good at times, more so now that she's become half dragon. The lasting legacy of her mis-spent youth is an exceptional talent for lying.

At times, she can be somewhat naive, but is not as innocent as she seems (she has had lovers). However, she would never discuss such matters.

Prior to being possessed by the third part of the Draconian Trident, she was fairly forgiving and would avoid combat if possible. Since then, however, her sword is in her hand more often than books these days, and she has become harder and more confident in her dealings with the Town's Patrons. She is also none too trusting.

UPDATE: Libris has now been revealed as deceiving the town into believing the third book was destroyed, when in fact she had made a deal with it instead. As an undead fighter, she killed Greeny, the llama, Malmagor, the druid and Indurain before passing on the evil book to Trog.

After her resurrection, Libris returned to the town and was undergoing a transformation to become half-dragon at the time of her kidnap. She was killed by Darius the Drow and her soul was lost in the void.

WEAPONS: A very sharp but otherwise normal sword (Shelver's Bane), and the magical Phoenix Blade given to her by Lykan (it can blast a line of fire 120 ft. 3/day).
-----------

Greeny

Full name: The Greeny Wolf (it's not so much a name as a description)

Appearance: A large, green wolf. When standing on all fours, his head is level with the librarian's chest.

Character: Chaotic Neutral Ranger, Moss Wolf.

When the librarian first arrived in The Town, she came alone, but did not remain so for long. One day, she walked into the Milk Bar accompanied by a green wolf who, she claimed, had randomly started following her around.

Greeny initially couldn't speak common and instead barked and growled and made other wolfish noises to make himself understood. He has always been sarcastic, prone to taunting, and a keen observer of people. After a while with the librarian, he taught himself to speak common and no one has been able to shut him up since.

He is essentially a healer, and something of a coward. He will defend his friends, though, and cares nothing about allignments. In attacking people, he will aim for the soft fleshy parts and hold on until something gives...

When Libris' soul was lost in the void, the bond the wolf shared with her was broken and he lost the ability to communicate in common.

WEAPONS: Claws and teeth.
---------
((This character now retired))
Percival

Full Name: Brother Percival Gos, aka Old Percy

Appearance: scraggly white beard, brown, hooded monk's robe, leathery skin, grey eyes. Is actually only in his 60s, but looks older.

Character: A non-fighter. Percival was initially a servant, and had been, as his father was, for many years until dismissed by his master. He is fond of drinking ale, which he has a very strong stomach for. He took his vows after a minor miracle which happened as the result of praying to Bahamutte and since then has been a wandering monk. He also serves as a healer. Unusually for a Clawgravian, he is known by his first name. This is because, as a monk, he has taken vows which to him are akin to marriage to his god, or at least his faith. If only bloodkin and spouses are supposed to know your first name, and god is in all things, then all things know your first name, he has reasoned. Hence, he is known as Percival, not Gos.

WEAPONS: Walking stick, swung like a baseball bat.
-----------------

The Rogue

Full Name: Stran Libris

Appearance: Pale, brown-eyed man in his mid-twenties. Close-cropped and spiky ginger hair. Like Keff, he has changed, becoming a pale, almost blue-ish half-dragon.

Character:
Chaotic Good Rogue, appears to be pure-blood human, but is actually half dragon like his sister. He has now undergone the same transformation as Keff.

Fiercely protective of his sister, but otherwise is difficult to draw into a fight. Considers himself the model of restraint compared to Keffren.

He has a grey tabby called Fitz in Clawgrave, but left her behind, claiming she didn't like country life. Enjoys drinking ale, and is very distrustful of police officers.

His knowledge of the townsfolk has been gleaned from letters his sister wrote him, so while he may know a person by name and reputation, he won't necessarily recognise them by sight.

He has now returned to Clawgrave.

WEAPONS: Two daggers, and a rapier given to him by Mortia (The weapon can't be destroyed, nor can it be thrown away, or stolen. If thrown, it will return. If tossed aside, it will return to its sheath. If the owner dies, the weapon loses all magic. Only if willingly given, does it retain its power.)

-------------------------

Kratos

Full Name: Kratos Razortooth

Appearance: A tiny green wolf cub. About 35cm long at present, including tail.

Character:
A wild Moss wolf cub, he's young, doesn't understand common, and will become completely passive if picked up. Back on the plains, his parents would have hunted meat for him, but for now he's rather dependent on the kindness of strangers. Prone to making a squeaking yelp noise: meep He can now speak having bonded with Asi (Lykan's sister) and being named by the llama.

Weapons:
The cub has teeth which are sharp enough to get someone's attention, but nowhere near large enough to cause damage. Like Greeny, he is principally a healer.

Sneak
2006-06-26, 07:18 AM
Full Name: Keffren Libris

I'ma call you Keffren now.

The_Librarian
2006-06-26, 07:22 AM
I'ma call you Keffren now.

I'd argue that she's never given her first name in the Town... but I suppose you know it through godly means, right?

Sneak
2006-06-26, 07:24 AM
Spooooky.

blackfox
2006-06-26, 08:57 AM
-- Smaller Feud with Sneak (He was insane at the time) Hey! Leave the red out of it! That's for me and El J only! *gives Darius the evil eye*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-26, 09:58 AM
(all the secrets of the llama revealed here soon!..slowly as i edit the post. )

Character's Name: Masked Llama aka LLama aka fuzz bucket (see cross reference..Kipper Cabbagetheif.)

Description of Character: Backstory: In a far away kingdom there was a king with a group of knights and a mighty wizard/advisor. One of the knight's mounts was injured in battle and unable to continue so the wizard went to a nearby house hoping to buy a horse from the owner, but the owner only had a strange beast of burden. However, he did trade it to the wizard and the wizard awakened the llama and dubbed him an honorary noble steed. After serving as a mount for a few battles, the knight recieved a proper horse and the llama was placed on the reserve steed list. The wizard sent him on his way, telling him that the llama would be called whenever he was needed, then the wizard magically guided the pack animal to a new town that was forming knowing he would find a home there. (he thought the llama would actually find a stable to stay in or something, and not the floor of a milk bar, but he seems happy enough and the patrons seem to like it.)

Your character's usual personallity: He's easily spooked by big evil things that threaten the town and by just about anything threatening actually, but he's very protective of his friends aka herd. He is driven by a desire to help his friends, and his personal need to be a "noble steed."
He is aware that he is the weakest character in this town, but doesn't let that stop him from trying to help, although it does tend to stop him from actually helping. 3rd level llama, 2nd level rogue.

The opening fight- the llama actually showed up too late to see the fight.
The house of sneak- the llama was hunted by the House of Sneak's servants, occassionally he broke in and caused trouble claiming to be the royal sheep from the land of Somewhere. Eventually, after spending a few hours in saithis' stomach with a ring of acid resistance on, the House agreed to stop hunting him while he visited.
The milk bar- The llama was a founding member and still visits it on a regular basis.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/dracolg.gif
The draco-llama- (one of the first town storylines actually, I believe, or I could just be inflating my ego.) One night at the milk bar, the llama suddenly and painfully transformed into a half-dragon half-llama. The reason is still unknown. Rumors were that it was A) from being slept on by Saithis too often, and her draconic magical energy mixed with his awakened energy or B) that it was a gift from the gods to help protect him from predators. In any case, a Seance was held and the townsfolk prayed and he was returned to a mostly normal state. A prayer to Bahamutte removed the wings and restored him to normal form.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/llambie.gif
LLambie - THe llama wandered into the town of the dead and was attacked by zombies. He wanderered around for a few days as undead, but was miserable and was finally put out of his misery by phoenixineohp. Who then used a wish spell to wish him back to life normally.
Wand of Polymorph- Do you need a recap on this?
Evil Saiyan attack- Do you want a recap?
(because I will, but i've used so much space as it is, that it seems unneccessary.)
Oh llama also participated in the Toughest in the Tavern brawl at Trog's. His record was 0-3. He also assisted Trog in destroying the thing in the well when he was a llambie.

2006-06-26, 10:05 AM
((@^^and the feud over the feuds begin....))

((@^ I can't wait, oh the suspense!))

Xerillum
2006-06-26, 10:23 AM
Xerillum

my avi, so human fighter 25, psiwarrior 15. LE, VERY powerful fighter.

plots? umm, General of ground forces in Xykon's army, cleric of banjo before alignment change (known for using Cheerios for res spells), founder of the flame bodyguard co., tomspeeder22's horse/mule shop (proprietor), had small feud with trouble and darth, invaded the adoption center, fought the librarian at the docks with Mal, started The Cemetery, created Drunkey, involved in the Riot, creator of the soulwringer, that's all I can remember.

Darius Midnite
2006-06-26, 11:06 AM
Hey! Leave the red out of it! That's for me and El J only! *gives Darius the evil eye*

And there isn't anything you can do about it! Nyah nyah!

TheHawk
2006-06-26, 11:47 AM
Tel'dor Alddar (Hawk)

Generally looks like the avatar, although occationally looks like a hawk, or a cross between a hawk and a halfling.

Generally just there, though sometimes quick to anger or insulting. Doesn't much care for individual lives or belonging, ex-assassin. Used to be Netural Evil, now netrual.

Never really involved in anything big.

blackfox
2006-06-26, 02:06 PM
And there isn't anything you can do about it! Nyah nyah!I could push myself into a blinding rage, wake up a week later with dragon blood all over me and a mysterious half-dragon body next to me, and have no memory of the last week's events.

Lykan
2006-06-26, 04:09 PM
Llama, your forgot the Cthllama, or whatever its called... In fact, that entire thing was a whole other storyline, wasnt it?

Flabbicus
2006-06-26, 04:54 PM
Kyrian, are you going to change around all of the copyrighted material? Like saiyan, trogdolyte, etc.

(( VV 'kay ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-26, 05:26 PM
@ Lykan: Cthullama only lasted a night, 2 days maybe tops. I didn't feel it was really worth mention, but if you all want it included, i'll happily do it.. I'm just self-conscious about going on about myself and my characters many mini adventures.

@ To wukei, I assume we have you to thank for the Sticky. So I will thank you. Also, i would give my support to your idea of a comic book, as I have seen your artistic talent and I liked it.

@ The mods: thank you for the sticky.

@ all. I think we have a good thing here. If the town is here to stay, and it seems we have many willing to strive for that. I've thought a stickied thread to describe your character is a good idea and now we have one. yay!

@ Kyrian. you have one heck of a book ahead of you, buddy. Good luck.

Kyrian
2006-06-26, 06:09 PM
@ Llama, thanks buddy.

@ Rilik: Haven't finished the decision on that. I'm not sure if this book would ever get published, so I'll probably leave Kyrian as he is, unless I do get it published, then I'll have to redo Kyrian.

Wukei
2006-06-26, 07:11 PM
Actually, the story of Monkey is thousands of years old...so though he might not be a saiya jin, Son Goku was the Monkey King, and therefore not coprightable by the guy who wrote Dragon Ball.

You can also find a closer relation to Monkey in Gensomaden Saiyuki (I have Goku as an avvie and Sneak's making him into a doll.)

So if you went for the ancient story of Son Goku and anything like him, you'll be okay.

Kyrian
2006-06-26, 07:12 PM
But if I do the transformations, as I have been, then I'm taking copywritten work, right?

Wukei
2006-06-26, 07:16 PM
Actually, Son Goku did have special powers...not the DragonBall transformations, exactly...but close. He was a monkey demon and thusfore could transform into a larger form of himself, I think...

I'll have to read the book again...there's 3 versions of the Monkey legend that I have, not including the book: DragonBall, Saiyuki (the game for PS1) and Saiyuki in manga and anime formats.

Darius Midnite
2006-06-26, 07:18 PM
I could push myself into a blinding rage, wake up a week later with dragon blood all over me and a mysterious half-dragon body next to me, and have no memory of the last week's events.

Or you could face the fact that you're a twisted little fox. I can never sleep again

Kyrian
2006-06-26, 07:19 PM
Actually, Son Goku did have special powers...not the DragonBall transformations, exactly...but close. He was a monkey demon and thusfore could transform into a larger form of himself, I think...

I'll have to read the book again...there's 3 versions of the Monkey legend that I have, not including the book: DragonBall, Saiyuki (the game for PS1) and Saiyuki in manga and anime formats.

Well, for now I'm keeping Kyrian as he is on the boards. Please keep me informed when you get more info.

Flabbicus
2006-06-26, 07:30 PM
I read the Monkey books too! They got really repetive after halfway through the 3rd book. The whole series is over 3,000 pages long.

Oolong was a pig with a rake, and there was a water demon, and a useless holy priest that everyone tried to eat.

V I doubt it. They are ancient chinese books. Written by Wu Cheng'en, called Journey to the West.

Kyrian
2006-06-26, 07:31 PM
I wonder if these books are online somewhere, I'd like to read them.

Dispozition
2006-06-26, 07:58 PM
Hmmm...I might get in on this.

Name: Dispozition.
Character: Right now, any of the Serenity crew. (Picture in my sig)
Personallity: Can't be bothered explaining. Just watch Firefly or Serenity.

No plots as of yet. Kind of annoying if you ans me.

TheHawk
2006-06-26, 08:26 PM
But if I do the transformations, as I have been, then I'm taking copywritten work, right?

Change it. Do you know how many star wars adaptions there are out there?

Flabbicus
2006-06-26, 08:38 PM
Have your eyes change color or something. Ex. from blue, to red, to purple, to gold.

Here is some mythology for you. In the books Monkey had a cloud which allowed him to fly, a pole that extended as far as he wanted, he was a monk, he was trapped under a mountain for trying to overthrow heaven, and he can clone himself. His name is Sun Wukong. All further information can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong.

IonizedChicken
2006-06-26, 09:10 PM
Character's Name
Your character's usual personallity

Name: Ross. No Lord, just Ross.
Appearance: My avatar. Though it may change, think of it as if I was using Disguise spells.
PERSONALITY:
Hard to describe usual personality. Mainly intermediately sadistic with a dose of overzealous. Makes excuses for killing people that usually don't make a lot of sense. Makes stupid remarks often, though these seem to be due to a strange sense of humor rather than actual stupidity. Usually, at least. When conversing, however, he tends to get more serious and less... well, let's call it unique.
He is incredibly quick and has a large repertoire of spells, but isn't very strong or resistant to punsihment.

blackfox
2006-06-26, 10:02 PM
Or you could face the fact that you're a twisted little fox. I can never sleep again...I need to face that? I thought I'd gotten over that in the sixth day of The Feud. Huh. Anyways, I thought drow didn't need to sleep? I guess you're a half-dragon now. Impure either way. Whatever.

Flabbicus
2006-06-26, 10:04 PM
Elves don't sleep... They wait. ;)

Slartibartfast
2006-06-27, 12:41 AM
Name: Slartibartfast
I am my avi.
Idea: I am a Bardic Ninja who likes to have fun. My Official Levels are Ninja 7 Rouge 7 Bard 1. No one can see him untill he appears of stabs someone with a Sneak Attack/Sudden Strike (his favorite attack!) as a bard of Banjo he is constantly protecting the Temple (which he built!) from enemy attacks. He dosn't steal much and trys to side with "good" or whatever he sees as right. I'd guess he's either LN or LG. I think he's LN. He's definatly Lawful (but not too much! example of too much: Miko) He hasn't been involved in anything big yet (unless the cloning pit incedent counts, but that was small). He goes around with 2 poisoned longswords as weopons, and a banjo for odvious bardic reasons. He is a member of the Military division of the Temple of Banjo, if that matters. I can't think of anything else right now. I gotta go update Guess the Number. See ya!

Emperor Demonking
2006-06-27, 02:52 AM
Character's Name Demonking
Description of Character Avatar
He is usualy refined and curious but with a large worshop to his god.

Character's Name Demon
Description of Character Typical quasit or a
muscled bald man.
Your character's usual personallity He is serving to Demonking and cares about finding the truth.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-06-27, 07:04 AM
I already im in the progress of wrighting a book with Mortia De Luna Draco in it, but feel free to use Mekia Kendor, Gold half dragon in his place. here is a discription....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/quitmeyer1892/51958847.jpg

have been involved in the begining battles in the arena, the Temple of Bahamutte, The run for mayor, and basicly the begining of the Town...

Kyrian
2006-06-27, 07:11 AM
Thanks Mortia, I've been meaning to PM you to ask you about this, but you've found me first. ;D

Supagoof
2006-06-27, 11:56 AM
Supagoof - I use this moniker due to my devot collection of Disney's Goofy. I've loved and collected him since I was 9. Feel free to change the name if you want to avoid any issues with the big mouse coming down at you.

Avi - Use the one with this picture. I don't plan on changing avi's a lot, since I am not an artist of color and also because Ceika's avi kicks so much a**! He's a cleric with a focus on defensive and healing spells. He is usually one to talk his way out of a situation, and to make sure peace is met over fighting. One of the twists I gave him is the only offensive spell he knows is fireball - this is to go with the whole "The Goof is on Fire" illiteration.

Level headed, he is neutral good. He is for seeing what good can come out of all things - for example not going gangbusters on the mafia, because for many in the town it is a source of good fun. He has been involved in the development of the town, from the creation of the police force to suggestion on town "rules" to appointing judges to plain out keeping the peace to even allowing players to join the force despite their questionable pasts within town. I guess you could say he's out for truth, justice, and the OOTS way :).

I wish I could be more specific about the story lines I've participated in, but I am not positive really of all of them. Though I can summarize a few.

The Draegoth. - Fought and made judgements on bending "laws" to allow for the removal of this creature.
The Kyle Clone Epidemic.
Sneaks Milk Bar Ball and Brawl. - A fun night of dancing, singing, and of course, stopping fights and healing illusions.
The Llama/Dragon transformation. - The masked Llama was turning into a dragon, and since Llama's (watch out, they spit!) are way cooler then dragons, I had to help him to change back.

Best of luck with this! I would love to read it when it's finished.

ninja_kitsune
2006-06-27, 04:41 PM
Go ahead and put me in there. Same name, description and stuff. I acomplished a few things. I sparked the personal doll requests, I made the information center (a major flop) and I killed Lykan. And got away with it! :o Ask anybody here, they know my personality.

Sneak
2006-06-27, 04:46 PM
Hmm. Sorry for the inconvenience, but if it's not too late, I'd like to request that Sneak not be put in the book.

wxdruid
2006-06-27, 07:52 PM
Kyrian here is my information (I didn't realize how much there was until I started looking) :D

Kyle vs Capt Wukei Trial June 2nd
Kyle guilty of perjury
Capt Wukei innocent of manslaughter
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1149283422; start=0

Pop vs Kylee #1 Trial June 19th
Trial dismissed-Kyle vanished
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1150760251; start=9#9
the original trial-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1149283598; start=0

Polymorph Story June 22nd
Sneak’s Milk Bar X-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1150750869; start=555
Trog’s Tavern VII- http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1150852663; start=555
Trog’s Tavern VIII-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1151033199; start=0

Fishies vs Kord May 23rd
Fishies guilty of assault
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1148425517; start=0

Amiria vs Kyle May 26th
Dismissed
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1148682756; start=0

I own the Herbalist Store May 16th
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147804528; start=0

Amiria vs Kord May 26th
Kord guilty of of poisoning Amiria
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1148682627; start=11#11

My birthday party at the Milk Bar May 17th
Earlier in the day-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147732308; start=705
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147905499; start=60

The green brain sucking Llama/The death and Resurrection of Lykan/The Possession of Mortia
Sneak’s Milk Bar-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1148267781; start=135
The Temple of Bahamutte-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1148022664; start=120

Started thread for voting on the town name May 21st
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1148079076; start=45#45

Lykan’s Planar Twin
Sneak’s Milk Bar-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147905499; start=480

Lykan’s Planar Twin possess Nethelyrie May 12th
Sneak’s Milk Bar-http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147375112; start=120

My house added to the town May 9th
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1147156059; start=7#7

Oh and wxdruid is 15 druid/10 stormlady and she is NG and believes in helping people, her personality is definitely in her actions in The Town. :-)

Rain is her construct tiger made by Lykan for her

Rain vs Destruction in the woods thread

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154060474;s tart=240

The Town vs Trog Trial

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154060461;s tart=0#0

Darth Xerillium vs. Asgard Trial

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154095413

Rain's new body

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154711129;s tart=75

Kyrian
2006-06-27, 08:23 PM
Hmm. Sorry for the inconvenience, but if it's not too late, I'd like to request that Sneak not be put in the book.

Aww...ok, if you request it then I wont.

thehothead
2006-06-28, 02:37 PM
Name: bald axe dude
Description: name says it all
Personality: Is it something that is fun and somebody won't like? I'm in

The thing with the three headed dragon dude, I pretty much just supplied the chains.

Appolo
2006-06-28, 05:44 PM
i have three words and a question mark?

why "no," sneak?

Kyrian
2006-06-28, 06:02 PM
I have a simple, if not unnecissary answer.

I will not use any characters unless I have a person's permission. Sneak first gave his, then asked me not to use Sneak, therefore, no Sneak.

Appolo
2006-06-28, 06:09 PM
i asked sneak...i should have put it in *'s before i used my 3 words...

Sneak
2006-06-28, 06:23 PM
i asked sneak...i should have put it in *'s before i used my 3 words...

What!? No, you never asked me!

Gah!

EDIT:ed to include quote. New page, grr.

Appolo
2006-06-28, 06:51 PM
new page grr?

whazzat?

Wukei
2006-06-28, 07:28 PM
Appolo, please...this is not helping us organize this...take your conversations elsewhere. We don't disrupt the threads you've asked for a specific thing, don't disrupt ours.

Valda, Adlav and Samiam: the Jacked-Up Trinity
2006-06-30, 01:01 AM
I've actually thought of doing this a couple times. You just GOTTA put me in for the Dark God arc. And Levet (Hawkeye) and Cabbage and you. Us raiding the Temple of Tiamat was fun as hell. And Supagoof strangling Sneak in the cloud was also quite memorable.

Sneak
2006-06-30, 07:37 AM
And Supagoof strangling Sneak in the cloud was also quite memorable.

Uhh...what are you talking about?

Kyrian
2006-06-30, 10:22 AM
Alright, I just finished working on part of the book. It's a small part, and it's a bit of backstory to Kyrian's entrance to the Town. It's up on the site I have listed in my profile, so feel free to check it out.

Ceika
2006-06-30, 10:35 AM
You can use Ceika, if you want...

Ceika Ansira Ceiblayd (my avatar)
Carefree sailor most of the time, though she snaps back into her naval training if she's pushed (she was an Admiral for several years). She knows how to fight, though she'd rather find a different way to resolve disuptes. When she does get into a scrap, her weapon of choice is a dagger made from a very large shark's tooth. She likes to sing, and is always ready with a shanty or two. She's one of the first to jump in and lend a hand when there's work to be done. Most distinguishing feature is her red hair.

Sneak
2006-06-30, 03:44 PM
Well, just because I'm not in it doesn't mean I can't help with your story.

So...

...first off, you need to pick a tense and stay in it. You flip-flopped from present tense to past, and then to present again. Only use one, or the story is confusing. I suggest past tense, as it makes for an easier read and is more conventional.

A medium size humanoid, dark black boots, blue pants, A long black jacket, and a black cowboy hat on his head.

Not a major thing, but that sentence defies the laws of grammar. I would prefer it to be "A man appeared, wearing dark black boots, blue pants, and a long black jacket, with a black cowboy hat on his head." Or something around there. Of course, that's just my preference...but I prefer the correct grammar. And that brings me to my next senseless nitpick.

You refer to Kyrian as "the humanoid." Honestly, that just doesn't make for a good story. How many books other some DnD books even use the word humanoid? Use the word "man" instead, it sounds a lot better.

And that concludes Sneak's Senseless Nitpick Hour. Thank you. Of course, these aren't things you have to do, just suggestions from an opinionated elitist snob.

Kyrian
2006-06-30, 03:52 PM
Sneak, thanks for the help, I greatly appreciate it, and encourage it (from people that are actually going to help.) I said humanoid, because I don't want to name him as Kyrian until he's asked by someone in the Town.

Sneak
2006-06-30, 03:58 PM
I know. I would just prefer it if you called him "the stranger" or "the man" or something like that.

Kyrian
2006-06-30, 04:01 PM
Alright, I can change it, but the change to the website probably won't appear for a while.

Sneak: I hope I don't sound like I don't want your help. The comment saying that I'm accepting help if you're actually going to help was mostly for Appolo. I really do appreciate all the help people will give me.

Sneak
2006-06-30, 04:56 PM
In other news...as an aside to my Cliché Touché project...I've now written a short prologue-ish thing detailing Sneak's backstory.

I was inspired by Kyrian's book thing, and now I have a few paragraphs of a story I sort of like, which will unfortunately never be finished.

So thanks, Kyrian.

And I know that sounded sort of sarcastic, but it wasn't. I like inspiration.

Kyrian
2006-06-30, 05:05 PM
Sneak, I think we know each other too well IC that we almost don't trust each other OOC ;D

Sneak
2006-06-30, 05:07 PM
I think you're lying.

Kyrian
2006-07-01, 09:50 AM
Alright, Wukei's helping me with a collaborated comic as well, and here's a teaser:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Town/teaser01.jpg

Sneak
2006-07-01, 10:19 AM
I can't really tell what's going on...but maybe it's just me.

I can tell that the last panel is Merant coming into the bar, the first is Kyrian wanting to heal Wukei, and the third is Loki saying that it can't be done...but other than that, I'm sorta confused.

It looks really cool though.

EDIT: Is it Loki trying to leave and Kyrian tripping? When did Kyrian trip, though...

Kyrian
2006-07-01, 10:21 AM
Sorry Sneak. It was two fights going on at once at Trog's last night. The arrows going for Loki were from Baal. Those two were in one fight, while Merant and Kyrian fought because Merant though Kyrian was responsible for Wukei's death.

Kyrian tripped when Merant pushed him

Wukei
2006-07-01, 11:44 AM
It'd be a lot easier to tell what's going on if you knew the story beforehand and after...but since there's only the one page...crappit, I missed coloring in one of the bars, too

edit: updated link:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Town/teaser01-1.jpg

Mervik_of_magic
2006-07-01, 08:37 PM
I may be quite still slightly new yet im not completly new but I do beleive it would be great if I could take part in this. it would be an honor if my character were involved.

heres the discription
Name:Mervik
discription:same as avi
personality:secretive, high ego when it comes to mages, intellegent.
no major plot line events yet.

hope this is ok.

bundy_dragon
2006-07-02, 09:18 PM
my characters see afew plots but hasn't done anything major yet.
hears a discription.
Name: Bundy the wyrm silver dragon
discription: Same as Avi.
personality: lazy, big drinker and crude in a refined way. Is also Death's first apprentice.

Wukei
2006-07-03, 12:26 AM
I think I found the perfect scene for my next teaser...

2006-07-04, 10:35 AM
/me Casts scry to try and peek over Wukei's shoulder

HellRaid
2006-07-04, 12:14 PM
Name:
Hellion (Lawful Evil)
Description:
Hellion is the first public member of the Order of the Dark Blade, an organisation dedicated to evil. He wears dark red full plate mail and weilds a daemonic greatsword that screams when drawn, and absorbs souls.
During his absence after the appearance of the Draegoth, he became possessed by a demon when exploring the underworld. This demon at one point appeared uncontrollably, taking full possession of his body and destroying anything it its path during times of great stress for Hellion. Now he has gained control of the demon, and may release it at will. It takes great effort on his part to restrain the demon once it has full control.
When possessed, he is wreathed in Hellfire which incinerates everything it touches. He may also manipulate the Hellfire's energy to allow himself to levitate. The demon cannot tell friend from foe when it is in control.
Hellion is also devoted to Banjo, and was the first "Blackguard of Banjo".
Hellion has a raven named Quoth, which enjoys speaking in cryptic messages. This raven is generally very annoying, but always does its master's bidding.
Currently Hellion is in hiding from the King's soldiers (see my sig). He is being hunted by The Man in a Suit.
Following the "End Times" plotline, Hellion is longer possessed by the demon.
Behaviour:
Hellion is generally arrogant and subtle. He is sometimes nice to others, but this is only to further his own plans. As a human, he has no abilites of foresight and gets surprised just like anyone else (should). He is fearless, but not stubborn (or stupid), and will retreat if necessary.
Plots:
The Draegoth (assisted in hunting Renrik before the transformation and assisting in plotting the beast's destruction. He missed the battle, however, and in a demonic rage burned down the Draegoth's fortress. He also torched Trog's a bit when clearing it of the Draegoth's minions.)
The Road to Pergia Fayre (sp?) (Was one of the party members sent to rescue Captain Wukei. Quest was seemingly abandoned, however, but you can write it in :) Killed one of the clown luietenants in a rather dramatic fashion.)
The Dark God (Didn't do much in particular, but happily taunted both parties as an illusion)
The End Times (Hellion was killed by a powerful demon he summoned called "The Master". He was sent to the Abyss, where he somehow escaped.)
Gorathumus/Dark Saiyan (Not sure which) (Hellion briefly fought in the defence of Banjo's temple against the evil saiyan guy (Kyrian's alter-ego who's not his alter-ego :P))
Wukei's Ship (Hellion on Wukei's ship when it burned down.)
Hawkeye/Wukei plot (name?)(Hellion has thus far attempted to kill Hawkeye, but yielded to his and Wukei's joint godly powers.)
Weaponry:
Hellion carries a demonic greatsword. It absorbs the soul of any it kills or injures. If it contains souls, the sword screams when it is drawn or swung. The blade cannot be destroyed by mortal means.
How he entered the Town:
Hellion entered rather mysteriously and cloaked in mystery, ploclaiming the Order of the Dark Blade and appearing in the sidelines of almost every quest. He did not appear dramatically. His first dramatic act was to announce himself as Banjo's Blackguard within the Temple of Banjo. Which was very dramatic.

Name:
A Man in a Suit (Lawful Evil)
Description:
Nobody has ever asked the name of The Man in the Suit. Everyone assumes he is a lawyer because of his smart suit and briefcase, but perhaps he is something more...
The Man in the Suit has a briefcase which does many things. It is a method of planar and dimentional travel, and also has the ability to decrease the size of a target and consume it until the time comes that the Man in the Suit decides to release the victim. The briefcase has the ability to close portals and manifest almost any object that might be able to fit in it. It has unlimited storage capacity and weighs no more than the briefcase itself at all times.
The suit itself is self-mending and does not gather dirt, however the wearer can still be stabbed or shot through it (with damage reduction, of course).
He has revealed his "benefactors" created the gods themselves, and is currently hunting down Hellion for his crimes in another plane.
Behaviour:
The Man in the Suit acts much like a lawyer. He often hides in shadows and wanders around demanding liscences and threatening legal action against would-be-miscreants. He is despised by certain people simply because they assume he is a lawyer.
Plots:
The End Times (The Man in the Suit, along with several other fighters, managed to banish the demon named "The Master", with Kantur dealing the final blow.)
"That Evil Lawyer" (In progress) (The Man in the Suit is infamous and is currently being hunted by cats. Cats armed with poison. And followers of Baa'te. And the god Baa'te itself, of course.)
Baa'te Storyline (In progress?) (The Man in the Suit has made several attempts to arrest followers of Baa'te and also threatened to destroy the god itself.)
Weaponry:
None are apparent, but his briefcase is capable of ejecting solidfied light as a defensive or offensive weapon. This same light can also cause targets to become smaller.
How he entered the Town:
The Man in the Suit entered the town in Trog's where he confiscated a teleportation device.

-=Hell Out=-

Loki_the_god
2006-07-05, 04:50 PM
Sorry, I got caught up in things...what with Independence Day and breaking my toe to getting OotPCs and DCF...it's all sketched, I just need to ink it.

But before that I need to do a guest comic for http://www.jotunheim-comic.com

So look for it after Friday, probably.

InaVegt
2006-07-05, 06:17 PM
When will your own be updated, if ever?

Wukei
2006-07-05, 07:32 PM
I'll get back on it, soon...I'd like to get enough money to actually have it where there's not tons of popups on it.

Kyrian
2006-07-05, 10:09 PM
Thanks to everyone for the contributions!

I've just thought of a couple of things I've yet to ask for, so if you could answer these questions as well, I'll add them to the first post also:

1) What weapons does your character use?

2) Is there any special way you want your character to enter the Town?

churchofbanjo
2006-07-06, 12:27 AM
Name: Kel'Dorn
Appearance: Same as avvy, except taller, and with brown hair.
Personality: Bookish, Weird, and sort of social. He is kind of the person who could be cool except for a couple weird tendencies.
Favored Weapon: Magic, a staff with a glowing color changing orb on top.
First Appearance: I dunno, I guess at the end of some epic level campaign in another land to find the location of the What Tower?
Major Plot Lines: Started the Military Sector. Helped kill the Draegoth. Contributed to the Perigia Faire incident. Found the What Tower? Joined the Legion of Fran as Legionary of Knowledge. First stated the idea of learning Daisy in order to muster an army.

Krursk
2006-07-06, 03:22 AM
Name: Krursk
Appearance: Same as avvy
Personality: Anti-social, often late to appointments, constantly annoyed by people stealing his ideas
Favored Weapon: Thinblades ((I use three, because one's dancing))
First Appearance: I dunno, I think I was a mafia decoy though
Major Plot Lines: Joined the Military Sector. Planned to help kill the Draegoth ((never showed up, as I was on at the wrong time)). Was a healer in the small interlude between the Dark God attacks. Planned to contribute to the Perigia Faire incident((again, on at the wrong time)). Joined the commissary as it's second member. Didn't join the Mafia ::). Joined the judges as the 4th judge ((after Wxdruid, Malgamor, and Machiavelli)). DMed the Mortia vs Kord fight

EDIT: Also in a feud with Death; your friend the reaper ((color of lettering has yet to be decided))

InaVegt
2006-07-06, 04:04 AM
Well, my favorite method of fighting is throwing hellballs around (Epic spell) and I would like to have some sort of glimpses of a humanoid cloud near kyrian until I reveal myself to ne your daughter

Lykan
2006-07-06, 08:26 AM
Thanks to everyone for the contributions!

I've just thought of a couple of things I've yet to ask for, so if you could answer these questions as well, I'll add them to the first post also:

1) What weapons does your character use?

2) Is there any special way you want your character to enter the Town?
Weapons:

Soulblade - A black and blue katana/greatsword [trying to deside which] that Lykan can summon at will. It is made of pure psychic force.

Mage Cannon - Not so much a cannon as it is a musket that fires balls of force. Seldom used, because it takes 10 to 20 seconds to recharge, though the ammunition is virtually limitless.

Claws and Bite - Also rarely used do to the fact that his martial arts are much more deadly. Ussually used when he wants to inflict as much pain as possble on an opponent.

Martial Arts - A traditional fighting style to be taught to his people. Essentially blends techniques of Capoeira and Zui Quan.

Elemental Bombs - Essentially, they're glass orbs around 4 inches in diameter covered in runes that often glow a color that would signify the nergy that the bombs inflict. Lykan ussually carries ones that inflict either sonic or fire damage, but has used other ones on occasion. He rarely carries more then 10, and only usses them when his PP runs out.

Psionics - If you dont know what he's done with his powers, you haven't been in the town very long. Just know he's a shaper.

Golemic Arm - Essentially the artifice version of a cyborgoptic prosthetic. It is adamantine, and replaces his left arm. Melee attacks tend to be more damaging with this arm.
[hr]
Arrival:

Essentially, Lykan arrives by airship on a mission of exploration for a nation called Wurmwreath, who's citezens had been put into temporal stasis to sit out a demon invasion. Lykan and a few others we're sent out to do the traditional explorer tasks: Map the land, set up alliances, so on and so forth. He and his crew are probably there to rest and get some food, and after a while, it's probaby going to grow on him o much that he designates it as a second base of opperations for the crews exploration.
[hr]
Hope that was enough.

Fenric
2006-07-06, 09:00 AM
Weapons:

Fenric generally relies on magic, but he has his "bladestaff" (I'm sure it has a
proper term, but I don't know it) which is a slightly shortened quarterstaff
with adamantite blades on each end making up the length.

Arrival:

He's fleeing an evil lich, from whose dungeon he escaped.

Fenric uses an extra-dimensional space with a relocatable door for moving
between worlds. He does not generally let people see it, although he has a
few times since entering the town.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-06, 10:56 AM
weapons- the cowardly pack animal rarely fights, but when he does, it is with a hoof strike. His full attack consists of 2 hooves and a bite. Also, he has a spit attack every 1d4 rounds that can blind a foe.

entrance-hmm, interesting question since he was around at the start of the time, I never really thought about it.
I envision him standing on the outskirts with his wizard friend a kid's "first day of school" look on his face saying things like "but what if they don't like llamas?" or "What if they just try to eat me?" and the wizard trying to reassure him and finally convincing him enough to be brave and pointing him in the direction of the Milk Bar.

drackcove
2006-07-06, 12:50 PM
Weapons-
Ecto globes- Scouts that can self destruct destroying soul stuff(these have no effect on living persons)
Soul binds- can gain others abilities and personalites temporarily...this person must be dead.
The ancestors sword- this curved bastards sword is a relic from an age gone by...it is deocrated with draconic images as well as the images of the tribe drackcove once governed. His sword tends to change shape based on soul binds.
Ethereal Attack- not an actual weapon but more of a diffrent way to fight. If needs be drackcove can enter a persons soul chamber and fight with their spirit rather than their body...this is rarely used as it put him in danger of destroying his own soul in the process.
Cutting threads- Can temporarily cut the soul from the body(for about a tenth of a second) This causes them to black out.

Arrival

He entered as a buisniuss man looking for a new place to open a gentlemens club.

npc4hire
2006-07-06, 04:28 PM
Weapons:

Librarian: initially just a sword (Shelver's Bane), now a sword, a dagger, and a few chemical tricks like smoke and pepper dust.

Greeny: Tooth, claw, and leaping at people to knock them over.

Percival: club-like walking stick.

---------

Arrival:

Librarian: turned up at the arena match, was sat near Darius and the albino friend of Lykan's as I recall. Fought alongside the albino to rescue someone's head.

Greeny: just started following the librarian around after her 500th post. Couldn't speak initially. First seen in the milk bar.

Percival: Trog's Tavern, I think. Spends most of his time there, anywhere. Initially just a servant, now a monk. Came to the town to find the librarian, but she'd already fled.

blackfox
2006-07-06, 05:31 PM
Me:
Weapons:
Dagger of Firey Death and Destruction: Does what it sounds like.
Dagger of Stabbification: Again, just what it sounds like.
Vampiric Dagger: Also self-explanatory.
Crossbow: I have a crossbow modified to shoot daggers instead of bolts. I also have slightly over 900,000 daggers for this crossbow hidden away in portable holes.
Magic: BlackFox isn't an spellcaster, but she has a pretty high UMD bonus, a high Intelligence score, and a scroll library. No divine magic above level 2, because it's hard to emulate an ability score and BlackFox's Wisdom hovers somewhere around 7.

First Appearance: She teleported in, in fox form, just before El Jaspero showed up. Her and El J were following each other around, each trying to start their musical performances in towns before the other one did. And trying to kill each other, of course. She stayed in Town when El J got a job there, because it would be just so much easier to beat up on him that way.

Cats, who are, by the way, awakened:
Weapons:
Well, it's kind of obvious...

First Appearance:
Jack and Trouble came in with BlackFox. The Highwaycat showed up a month or so later, along with Raccoon, when the Mafia didn't start. Rocky came in when Hellion brought A Man in A Suit into Town. Wynter didn't show up until a week ago.

Jack and Trouble have the same father. Jack and Wynter have the same mother. The Highwaycat and Wynter are littermates.

Kyrian, if you want brief descriptions of all the cats, I can give them to you.

Deeathblade
2006-07-06, 09:50 PM
Deeathblade
A dark Wizard who prefers to remain in hiding and in secrecy after his powerful rain of the Dark Lands.He is known by some (DC30 Knowledge(History) check) but no one knows his true form, He loves polymorph, but his seal(avatar) is always tattooed on his left cheek no matter his form....
Uses magic

magic8BALL
2006-07-07, 12:43 AM
Weapons:

As a heavily multi classed caster, I can Cast/Manifest Any Spell/power from the Wizard/cleric/Psion list from 4th level down as a 13th level caster.

My new apprenticeship with death will also give me some cool stuff the reap souls with too, I assume.

Introduction to Town:

I wander in as an awakened zombie, wish to be a ghast, wish for a second head (but its actually a talking magic 8 ball) and worship Baa' Te to become a Lich. Now im Advisor to the Overlord in the Church. I then applyied for apprenticeship, and here i am... actually, thats also everything i've done so far too... oh, i also won the first game of darts at some stage...

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-07-07, 03:39 AM
hello again.

My weapon is simple an ancestral scythe,+5, throwing and returning, antimantium.

I also have an arsinal of spells (25th lvl soccerer)

I belive that I was always a part of the town, I was there at its founding. I think that the battle between me and Lykan would be a good way for me to start out. I like the entry I have there. BTW, feel free to use my name, Mortia De Luna Draco, but I reserve the rights to publish it also. ;D Maybe we could sell together. Might give him some intest when I wright my book.

2006-07-07, 03:54 AM
Death has been around for years. Therefore he never "came" he was already there.

Krursk should colour himself pink.

Death has his scythe that has the full potential only in his hands. It is sharp enough to cut through air and distrort sound and light.

He allso has the abitly to bend souls to his will and a one touch equals equal death, although he has not used these things since he is fairly responisible.... ((and it's godmodding :P))

CabbageTheif
2006-07-07, 07:52 AM
CT avoids fighting whenever possible. it has a towel, like any good cleric of fharlaghn should have, and in a pinch it can use the small katana it got in an oriental world a few levels back.
it also has a cloak that improves it's hide check two ways: one, it is hard to see in shadows, two, if you are looking for the wearer they become invisible to you. the kender has only used this once in town.

the kender was one of the foundations on which the town was built, being the creator of the milk bar, assistant to sneak in the shop, and bodyguard of the emporer when things in the stands were getting to be a little too rough.

Wukei
2006-07-07, 05:41 PM
All rightie, folks, Wukei needs some information of her own:

If you want your character to be in the comic and if you don't want me to just go off of what I want to draw, you've got to give me some details.

Name:
Weight:
Hair colour and length:
Eye colour:
Facial hair?
Distinguishing marks?
Scars?

Also, please include the avatar that you've based your character off of. Your current avatar may not be the one you're playing as.

If you have any pictures of your character that are not in avatar form you may also link ([url]) to them.

edit: also:

I'm hoping to set up our own website. I'm not allowed to advertise here on the site so I'll set it up on the town news site and link later.

Lykan
2006-07-07, 06:10 PM

If you want your character to be in the comic and if you don't want me to just go off of what I want to draw, you've got to give me some details.

Name:
Weight:
Hair colour and length:
Eye colour:
Facial hair?
Distinguishing marks?
Scars?

Also, please include the avatar that you've based your character off of. Your current avatar may not be the one you're playing as.

If you have any pictures of your character that are not in avatar form you may also link ([url]) to them.
Name - Lykan
Age - 105 [in dog years]
Hieght - 6'1"
Wieght - 162 lbs.
Hair Color - Black [or a really dark brown... I cant tell at this point]
Hair Length - 2 1/2 inches
Eye Color - Gray [glows blue when psionically focused]
Facial Hair - Stubble
Distinguishing marks - Umm... His left arm is made of adamantine... That's all I can really think of
Scars - Right ribcage, from a horizontal stab wound; left shoulder, running all the way down that is visible before the golem arm overlaps it, injury from an explosion.

It's my current avi, and I'll try and do a picture... Just give me a few minutes/hours/days...

The_Librarian
2006-07-07, 06:27 PM
Name: Keffren Libris
Height: 5ft 6
Weight: Not a clue.
Hair colour and length: A fairly prominent ginger, down to her waist. Tries to keep it straight, but it keeps going wavy on her.
Eye colour: Brown
Facial hair? Gods, I hope not.
Distinguishing marks? Nope. She's human.
Scars? Pre-dying, she had scars on her forearms and a fairly heft one on her stomach. Post- none.

The Wanted Poster pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/100_0469.jpg)

The basic avvie (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/updated.png) (about to change but I figure that doesn't matter)

As she first appeared in the milk bar (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/green.png)

Wukei
2006-07-07, 06:48 PM
All right guys Here's our borrowed site (http://www.angelfire.com/planet/metal_penguin/wukei/index.html)

It should be available as http://wukei.jotunheim-comic.com tomorrow.

drackcove
2006-07-07, 07:01 PM
Name: Drack'cove Karog "Bloodspirter"
Age: 50 (He has been around for a lot longer...but due to unusual circumstances has only aged to about 50,but he is a normal orc who is approaching his final years)
Height: 6' 4"
Weight:213 lbs
Hair colour and length: Black, Long but well groomed(in pony tale that ends at about his neck. His hair has also started greying.
Eye colour: Orangeish brown
Facial hair: Thick Eye brows
Distinguishing marks: He is a orc and has protrudeing tusks.
Scars: Several...he was once a cheiften of a his own tribe of orcs...ritual scarring has left him with many scars, not to mention those he earned from combat.
Clothing: Giving up his old life drackcove became a gentlemen and thus wears very expensive clothing(see Pride & Prejudice for appriate style).
Misc: carries a cane.

Avi: No avi of drackcove exists at the present time. Please, if anyone is willing, please make me a avi.

(wukei if i had a credit card i would donate)

Wukei
2006-07-07, 07:19 PM
Thanks, hun...I know the feeling..until about a week ago I didn't have a debit card. (Both of my accounts are at 0 right now, though..and will be for another month)

Lykan
2006-07-07, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I've got like, $60 but no credit cards... Oi.

Do you want us t give you apperal too? Or are you basically getting that from the avis and pictures?

Wukei
2006-07-07, 07:28 PM
Yea, apparel would be nice...and did I hear someone say something about you only having one arm?

Lykan
2006-07-07, 07:35 PM
Yeah, me, on several occasions. The left arm was blown off during an explosion on the Plane of fire...

Fenric
2006-07-07, 07:46 PM
Name: Fenric NorZilliar

Height: 5 feet, 8 inches

Weight: 135 lbs

Hair colour and length: red-brown with black eartips, white chest and throat
fur, black "socks" on feet and hands.

Eye colour: black

Facial hair? yeah... he's a werefox

Distinguishing marks? not particularly...

Scars? None visible

Avatar: bunches of them. Here's the most current:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/ttstocks/FoxPriest.png

Donate: $25 should be showing up on PayPal

Wukei
2006-07-07, 08:38 PM
*tackles Fenric with a big hug*

I thought it was you!

Technically it's 23.97 to me, whatever to Paypal...but this should be enough for the first month. I'll try getting it set up over this weekend. (And the first comic up) No promises, I'm accident prone, who knows what'll happen. (Evil evil setup fees)

blackfox
2006-07-07, 09:00 PM
Name: BlackFox
Age: Teenaged ((for an elf, that'd be 114, 115, etc. etc. etc.))
Height: 1'4" at shoulder, 3'6" long with tail
Weight: 10 pounds
Hair colour and length: Short (1 to 1.5 inches, except on tail, where it gets to be about 3 inches long) black fur
Eye colour: Green
Facial hair? Yes. I'm a fox.
Distinguishing marks? Not really. Wears shadowed leather armor with pockets on it all the time. Pockets are extradimensional spaces that work like a Handy Haversack.
Scars? No, not really, despite anything El Jaspero might say.

She's using this avatar. (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chrishattink/Black-Fox-standing.gif)

Wukei, do you want information on me as an elf? That would be the form I'd be in after I come back from vacation...

EDIT: Okay... Here it is...
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 pounds
Hair: Black hair cut just under the earlobe
Eye color: Green
Facial hair? No.
Distinguishing marks? Again, no. Still wearing the uber-cool Handy HaverLeatherArmorSack.
Scars? No.

Piccy? Here it is. (http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/My%20avis/Blackfox3-3.gif)

BlackFox as an elf hasn't showed up in the Town yet, she's only been in fox form. When I come back on the 19th, the elf form is the form she'll probably be in. Stupid polymorph...

It just occured to me that I should probably include descriptions of the cats. All of them are awakened, as the spell, and speak the cat language, Common, Elven, and French. They only ever use the cat language, hoever.
Trouble: Male, 10" tall at the shoulder, 27" long with tail, weighs 14 pounds, looks skinny, short grey fur, ragged left ear, crooked tail. Yellow-green eyes. A sarcastic hothead.
Jack: Male, 8" tall at the shoulder, 23" long with tail, weighs 11 pounds, fur sticks straight out (it looks like he's spiked it when he gets wet), short white fur with cream splotches. Green eyes. Surprisingly dextrous and smart, even for a cat.
Rocky: Male, 10" tall at the shoulder, 26" long with tail, weighs 16 pounds, missing right eye, orange tabby pattern, short fur. Amber eyes. Easy-going and gentle, but will fight when he has a reason.
Raccoon: Male, 9" tall at the shoulder, 26" long with tail, weighs 16 pounds, grey tabby pattern, Maine **** ruff, long fur, very long claws. Amber eyes. Smart, but also a troublemaker. Uses his front paws to open stuff and to try to pick stuff up.
The Highwaycat: Male, 9" tall at the shoulder, 24" long with tail, weighs 13 pounds, white with dark grey 'mask' just covering eyes, extending back over head and neck. Thin white line runs over the shoulders, then the back is grey, extending to the top of the shoulders and haunches. Tail is ringed with black. Green eyes. Not the smartest, but is a good 'people cat'--everyone likes him. Gets into fights a lot.
Wynter: Female, 8" tall at the shoulder, 22" long with tail, weighs 10 pounds. Blue eyes. White coat with cream and brown blotches and cream tail with brown rings. Short fur. Intelligent and persuasive, but overall kind. Has a very close bond with Jack.

Sorry for the looooonnng post... :P

Wukei
2006-07-07, 09:02 PM
That'd be helpful, yes.

edit: FYI

I am currently working on the Characters page so that not only do we have something up but we also have something for me to go by for people who want to be involved.

Sneak
2006-07-07, 09:21 PM
Name: Sneak
Height: Uhhh...average cat height?
Weight: 11 lbs
Hair colour and length: Fur is light brown with black stripes (brown tabby). Short fur.
Eye colour: Brown.
Facial hair? Well, he's got fur on his chin...does that count?
Distinguishing marks? Aside from the normal cat features, none.
Scars? Nope.

Standard pic (usually without knife): http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1594/butcher0ba.gif

And I might be able to donate something. You certainly deserve it. I'll look into that.

Wukei
2006-07-07, 09:26 PM
Sneakster...I thought you weren't interested in doing the book...?

Sneak
2006-07-07, 09:30 PM
Meh. I'm fickle. I guess I chose wisely when I chose to be a cat.

Kyrian: feel free to put me in the book or not as you please. It seemed like you wanted to.

As long as you don't give me a poodle hair-cut in the book...those things are goddamn ugly.

EDIT: The above statement (not the poodle one) goes for you too, Wukei, sans the 'seemed like you wanted to' part. You haven't shown any emotion on the subject. Robot.

Dammit, now I got Mr. Roboto stuck in my head...

Kyrian
2006-07-07, 10:17 PM
Hey Sneak, if you're still around, how did the Town start? Wukei and I would like to know.

Sneak
2006-07-07, 10:25 PM
Well, back in my day, youngin, we had to walk up hill both ways to get to the town, slow as molasses, come rain, sleet, snow, or laser beams...

...ahem.

It all started when Mortia became Lykan's nemesis. Or maybe the other way around. Anyway, they made a thread for it. I posted pictures on that thread of various items, posting as a vendor. One of the things I made were dolls: a Lykan doll and a Mortia doll, to show your allegiance.

Soon enough I created my own thread for my merchandise. The House of Sneak. When some people asked, I decided to make custom dolls. And thus the Era of Dolls (2006-2006) began. The House of Sneak was a place for silliness and just general randomness. Most of it was not IC, although I do recall maybe a bit of it being IC.

Meanwhile, the arena thread was created (can't remember if it was before or after mine), the first real IC thread, although it wasn't a part of the town back then. Although it was meant to be a place for Lykan and Mortia to battle, it ended up just being a stadium full of fights, riots, and jawbones.

And then, CabbageThief had a wonderful idea. He made a Milk Bar on my property...an IC thread...one that you all know very well. And from there, well, it escalated quickly. Everyone wanted a bar or Ye Olde Shoppe with their name on it.

Kyrian
2006-07-07, 10:31 PM
Thanks Sneak, for everything. Wukei, here's the idea I have so far. How about the fight? Do a panel devoted to each fighter, one with the angle behind Mortia, the other with the angle behind Lykan. Maybe a panel in between to show either The House of Sneak, or the building being constructed. Not sure about the rest of it yet...still thinking.

Hawkeye
2006-07-07, 10:41 PM
I think that me saying my character can't be used would be a crime, so here he is:

Name: Hawkeye (Merant is his origianal name but he doesn't use it in town)
Height: 6'1''
Weight: average for that height
Hair: Quite short and brown
Eye color: blue
Facial hair: nope
Distinguishing marks: nope
Scars: nope

Appearence same as avi (but maybe being redone soon)

Merant (alter ego)

Same apperence, but with a few changes. A little paler, eyes are a complete red normally (if he's angry which is most of time) but on occasions they are blue. Think "dune" for the apperaence of them. Ears are like an elf's ears, but curled forwards. He wears a hood most of the time to hide his face but his eyes are always visible.

2006-07-07, 11:39 PM
((First up damn my lack of credit card, and lack of any money))

Name: Death
Height: Taller than the average man
Weight:Try wieghing a bunch of bones?
Hair colour and length: Unfortunatly Death has never experienced hair
Eye colour: Sigh, unfortunatly i have no eyes...lost them in a gambling incident
Facial hair ....
Distinguishing marks I wear a robe?
Scars. No, hasn't been in any situation that he would get them...

"Also, please include the avatar that you've based your character off of. Your current avatar may not be the one you're playing as."

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/d.gif
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/Deathintavern.gif
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/death.gif

And a talented young lady did this for me ;)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/Death.jpg

Wukei
2006-07-08, 12:02 AM
Any suggestions on colours for the site?

edit: keep in mind that the gifs that we have don't look good on too dark a colour.

Kyrian
2006-07-08, 12:06 AM
Coloring doesn't matter to me...my Purdue website probably shows I'm not one to choose colors.

Name: Kyrian
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200lb
Hair colour and length: depends on form
Eye colour: blue, unless level 4, then red.
Facial hair? stubble
Distinguishing marks? none
Scars? Goes away when he first becomes a god. Never seen again.

Name: Aramir (panther, not seen for quite some time)
Height: how do you give him a height?
Weight: 350, at least
Hair colour and length: black fur
Eye colour: blue eyes

Lykan
2006-07-08, 01:04 AM
Lykan's Apperel

- Biege Shirt

- Brown pants

- Rope belt

- Hide Buckled Boots

- Green Force Plate Armor [Gets lost in Antimagic]

- Two silver rings, worn on index and ring finger of the right hand

- Dark Green Sleeved Cloak

I think thats it.

Sneak
2006-07-08, 10:25 AM
I would suggest you make the site a light beige/tan color. We all know it works well, and it reflects the Playground aspect.

blackfox
2006-07-08, 02:09 PM
Oh yeah... apparel... that would be a good idea. BlackFox, as an elf, would tend to dress in greens and browns, but her cloak is reverseable and is black on the inside. She wears it this way when she's sneaking around after dark.

Wukei
2006-07-08, 04:46 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Town/teaser02.jpg

Yea, a beige/white aspect should be nice...

Lykan
2006-07-08, 04:48 PM
Nice Wukei! Great job!

When did that happen?

Kyrian
2006-07-08, 04:49 PM
End of Libris' story line.

InaVegt
2006-07-09, 10:17 AM
Gezina in elemental form

Name: Gezina van den Vechte
Height: 1 meter 78
Weight: 1 kilogramme
Hair colour and length: none
Eye colour: white
Facial hair? none
Distinguishing marks? she is basically a cloud in humanoid form
Scars? none

Gezina in human and vampire form

Name: Gezina van den vechte
Height: 1 meter 77
Weight: 71 kilogrammes
Hair colour and length: blonde, till shoulders
Eye colour: blue
Facial hair? none
Distinguishing marks? vampire teeth (only in vampire form)
Scars? A long cut on her left leg

Peter as a kid

Name: Peter van den Vechte
Height: 83 centimeters
Weight: 20 kilogrammes
Hair colour and length: brown, short
Eye colour: red
Facial hair? none
Distinguishing marks? two small beginning wings under his clothing and air whirling around him
Scars? none

Peter as an adult (future storyline)

Name: Peter Balorson
Height: 2 meter 13
Weight: 124 kilogrammes
Hair colour and length: black, short
Eye colour: flaming red
Facial hair? an always burning goatee
Distinguishing marks? two big wings on his back, air whirling around him, slightly reddish skin
Scars? A lot

Arkela

Name: Arkela, lich of destruction, the collector of souls
Height: 1 meter 67
Weight: 56 kilogrammes
Hair colour and length: gray, till shoulders
Eye colour: black
Facial hair? none
Distinguishing marks? clearly undead
Scars? none

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-07-09, 06:58 PM

Name:
Weight:
Hair colour and length:
Eye colour:
Facial hair?
Distinguishing marks?
Scars?

I'm hoping to set up our own website. I'm not allowed to advertise here on the site so I'll set it up on the town news site and link later.

Name: Mortia De Luna Draco
Height: 7'8" (before enlarge) 13'9"(after enlarge)
Weight: (be) 295 (ae) 523
Hair colour and length: Platinum, cropped short
Eye colour: Blue (red when pissed)
Facial hair? No, but has a crown of thorns around head
Distinguishing marks? Wings, platinum colored scales, and looks like a half dragon.
Scars? Large jagged scar down right side of face.

My current avatar is what I now look like. The former me was golden, not platinum. (if you like I can PM you a character sheet, so that you can accuratly portray him)

Wukei
2006-07-10, 09:22 PM
Okay, I hate to do this, but here is the comic with ads still:

The Town Comics (http://www.angelfire.com/planet/towncomic/index.html)

Angelfire and I are having arguments. With the donation made I started the comic on an ad-free site (and angelfire has NEVER given me an issue before) but it still marks me as having their free site service. Hopefully we can get this fixed up before Friday. Enjoy the first comic, guys.

Lykan
2006-07-11, 05:20 AM
If I may say so:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

That's really cool!

Wukei
2006-07-11, 11:06 AM
#2 is SOOOO hard to draw. There's 15 people in panel 1 and 6 in panel 2. Luckily those are sketched out and I just need to draw the remaining panels.

Oh, yes...and the site is actually working (without ads) now:

http://www.town-comic.com

Sneak
2006-07-11, 11:10 AM
One slight thing that I'd like to point out just to feed my ego: it wasn't really Kyrian's idea to make a book. Supagoof had the idea to make a movie, and from that I had the idea to make a book. Kyrian only had the idea to actually execute the book.

Not like it matters, anyway. He should get the credit.

Wukei
2006-07-11, 11:12 AM
Uh, yea...but I had the idea to execute the comic. I also had the idea of a comic before the movie was mentioned, but never spoke of it.

Sneak
2006-07-11, 11:17 AM
Right, I was just pointing out that in the About Us section you said that Kyrian had the idea for the book.

Just felt the need for an ego trip.

Wukei
2006-07-11, 11:18 AM
Ah...well I can fix that.

I didn't realize it was that big a deal...

Sneak
2006-07-11, 11:26 AM
No, no, no! It's not a big deal. Leave it. I'm not telling you to change it. I was just pointing it out to give myself an ego boost.

Gah, nevermind.

Wukei
2006-07-11, 11:29 AM
*hugs Sneak*

Have fun on your vacation.

drackcove
2006-07-11, 02:35 PM
Okay id just like to point out my current avatar is NOT drackcove.

Please if anyone know where i can get a proper avatar i would love to find out. Its just kind of weird that on the comics cast page that you have my current avatar(a undead stalker named Shergal Deathbane) rather than my character in town.

Wukei
2006-07-11, 02:41 PM
I know it's not him. As I'd stated before in the comics thread, the Cast thread is more of a way to help me keep up with whose given permission to use their character than an actual character page.

drackcove
2006-07-11, 03:02 PM
I had wondered if that was the case...still, i need to find a proper avi

Jacklu
2006-07-11, 04:00 PM
I haven't been on the boards recently so I had no idea that there was comic of the town. Here's Jacklu's stats:

Name: Jacklu
Height: 5' 8" (not including hair)
Weight: 200
Hair colour and length: fire, about a foot high.
Eye colour: yellowish orange
Facial hair? none
Distinguishing marks: he's engulfed in flames and has no legs, only fire. He gets around by flying, being propeled by flames.
Scars: none

He origanally looked like this (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Jacklu/jacklu.gif)

then (while he was not a member of the nonexistant mafia) he looked like this (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Jacklu/mafia.gif)

then he died and took on his current form which looks like this (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Jacklu/fireform.gif)

Then he was possesed and looked like this (http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Jacklu/darkfigure.gif) during which he was known as Barith.

Then he returned to the firey state from before.

He has been involved in the Garutharamus, and "Mortia is posessed" plots. and a lot of the others but not in a serious way. He was also linked to the old man who owned Wanted Objects.

He first appeared in the town a //mafia member// he was almost imeadiatly assasinateded and made trouble as a ghost. Then he transformed into his current form in order to stop Mortia from destroying the Temple of Bahamute when he was possesed.

I think thats everything.

ArkonXY
2006-07-11, 04:15 PM
name: Arkon XY
discription: not a drow but an elf with angel wings and blue short hair (the drow is untill my custom avi is finished)
story arcs: none yet but when I am in some I will tell you

HellRaid
2006-07-11, 04:34 PM

Name:
Weight:
Hair colour and length:
Eye colour:
Facial hair?
Distinguishing marks?
Scars?

Hellion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/HellRaid/blackguardRa.gif
Name: Hellion (true name not revealed)
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 85 kg
Hair colour and length: Brown, spikey, about 1.5" inches long.
Eye colour: Brown/Red when possessed.
Facial hair: Occasional stubble
Distinguishing marks: Order of the Dark Blade tattoo, left upper arm. Usually hidden under armour.
Scars: None

I've also updated my original character list (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1151262902; start=90#97) to include weaponry and introductions.

-=Hell Out=-

Deeathblade
2006-07-11, 05:04 PM
Name: Deeathblade
Height: 5'6
Weight: 123.77
Hair colour and length: always polymorphs to hide true identity
Eye colour: ^
Facial hair? ^
Distinguishing marks? in all the polymorphed shapes(which are often humanelf or dwarf) always has his seal on his face somewhere(see avvy)
Scars? ^

Gralamin
2006-07-11, 06:45 PM
Character's Name: Gralamin
Description of Character: See my avatar, My mouth is always closed when I speak.
Weight: 170
Height: 5'8''
Your character's usual personality: Know it all, wants what is best, Scholar. Does not believe gods are true gods and refers to them as fakes. kinda polite.
Any weapons your character uses: Psionics
Plots: Majorly involved with Loki's take over of Wukeis mind. the one too do with the rebellion.

Waka
2006-07-11, 06:55 PM
Name: Des
Height: 6'6" (not including hair)
Weight: 200
Hair colour and length: Red, between shoulder blades, tied in ponytail.
Eye colour: green
Facial hair? See Avatar
Distinguishing marks: none

Name: Barnabas
Height: 2'3"
Weight: 45
Hair colour and length: black and brown. Well kept.
Eye colour: Green
Facial hair? Everywhere
Distinguishing marks: none

Krursk
2006-07-12, 11:17 AM
Krursk should colour himself pink

Please, let's not get into sexist stereotypes

Now, for the newer version of me:

Height: 5'
Weight: 154 lbs
Hair colour and length: N/A ((see avvie))
Eye colour: Black
Distinguishing marks: no again
Scars: still no

Wukei
2006-07-13, 08:23 PM
I need opinions:

Do we need one of those bars that says how much we've achieved in donations for a month?

If so, how much do you think I should set the standard at?

We only need 9 bucks a month to keep the comic running. But eventually I'll need to buy supplies (I spent $20 in the art store the other day just getting some of my usual stuff to keep up with the comic.)

Yes, I do have a debit card for the donation site (paypal) but I've not actually used the card for anything and don't intend to unless it's site related.

Any info that might help you guys decide: I've spent a total of 3 days (on and off depending on my schedule of what I need to do away from the comic and site) drawing comic #2 and I'm not even done with it yet. (Inking doesn't take as long as actually drawing the comic.)

And one more thing: Do you think the buttons to click to other parts of the site should be up above the comic or to the side of it?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-13, 09:02 PM
well, if its 9 for a month for webpage and if you need supplies once a month (assumption) then 30 dollars on the website donate-o-meter.
I think the majority of web comics have buttons on top of the page (but ever since joining the forums I've let my webcomic reading slide) and that sort of familiarity is a good thing for webcomics. They should stay at the top.

that's just my ramblings

Wukei
2006-07-13, 09:08 PM
I had forgotten one thing: advertisement.

Recently for Jotunheim (http://www.jotunheim-comic) we advertised on a rather unknown comic known as commissioned (http://www.commissionedcomic.com). It's one of my personal favourites and I know the creator semi-well. But he's one of the cheaper ad providers. Dominic Deegan (http://www.dominic-deegan.com) charges $100 a week. Commissioned charges that for a full month.

Of course, it may be a bit early to think about advertisement...

Flabbicus
2006-07-13, 09:10 PM
Might be a bit late but...

Name: Rilik
Height: 6 ft. as nimblewright
Weight: Suit of armor
Hair colour and length: None
Eye colour: None
Facial hair: None
Distinguishing marks: A construct, likes dark clothes

Rilik before:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/danielfufrj/ninja.png

Name: Obolus (Rilik as Human)
Height: 6 ft. 2 inches
Weight: 154 lbs.
Hair colour and length: Dark Brown, Not visible
Eye colour: Yellow
Distinguishing marks: Face covered in bandages, wears a cloak, no visible weapons

Rilik now (Without weapons or armor):

http://lostinbrittany.org/images/oots/request_obolus_02.gif

hyikim
2006-07-13, 10:32 PM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/Hyikim/btews.png http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/Hyikim/greenleaf2.png
Gerenleaf of the Norhtern wood, protecter of the ancient seacrets of his woodland tribe, is looking to find some brave souls to help defend his woodland home.

He hates orcs, humans, and gnomes, and is uncomfortable in a strange city out of his 'neck of the wood' and gets paranoid when away too long.

Rarely dresses in his full suit of armor, but i'm not a very good artist and that is all i could draw him in. his green sword was a gift from the elders of his home. it holds magical powers that he is yet to find out.

Count_von_McPojo
2006-07-15, 11:27 AM
I suppose I'll do this, just incase I feel like roleplaying.

Count von McPojo
wandering bard, just look at my avatar
CG: eccentric, slightly aloof, tries to do the right thing
Hates: getting drunk, lute getting broken/stolen/utterly destroyed
Fears: druids, trees (a wandering dwarf told me ALL about them)
uses a rapier and his trusty lute

Count hasn't been in any plots yet.

Wukei
2006-07-15, 11:35 AM
All rightie...I've seen a lot of posts from people that aren't participants of the Town. So let me put a stipulation on this:

You have to have been in at least one plot (since that's what we're using for storyline) to be considered for the comic.

Lykan
2006-07-15, 12:17 PM
What was the rule with NPCs again? Because I may want to kick one out of the Town's story...

Wukei
2006-07-15, 12:19 PM
If you have a certain NPC of yours that you don't want in the comic or book, just tell us.

Lykan
2006-07-15, 12:20 PM
Out with Baal, then.

Trog
2006-07-16, 10:44 PM
Info here is for the comic.

Name: Trog
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair colour and length: No hair, he's a troglodyte. He has a crest which is dark green but has been dyed to be orange on occasion
Eye colour: Gold
Distinguishing marks: Some spots
Scars: A few, but no where in particular.
Other: Eyebrow piercing.
Possessions: A mithril cigarette case of holding, A Dragon Bane Spear (of presumably +5, though I don't really get into numbers), A stone mace. Armband of Bouncing (which allows Trog to god-mod others out of the tavern, if need be (rarely used)), Brooch of Whispering (tm), Eyebrow Ring of God-Modding (mainly for show), Eyebrow Ring of Odor Cancellation (made especially for Trog by Amiria), cigarettes (Trog smokes Coffin Nail Brand Cigarettes, exclusively), and a nigh unlimited supply of gold and gems ('cause I hate keeping track of money, but love spending it), Umbrella of Flying (now slightly damaged. Used mainly to get to threads that state their location is up in the air.).

Various Avvies included for posterity (in chronological order)
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog2.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog3blink.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog4.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog5.gif

http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog5b.gif
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/Trog6.gif
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogRIP.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogSurf.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogSurfDead.gif http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogLink.gif

Name: Clovis (Trog's original name)
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair colour and length: Brown, curly, short to medium length.
Eye colour: Gold
Facial hair: Beard, also brown and curly
Distinguishing marks: 6-pack stomach, bay-bee!, horns
Scars: A few, but no where in particular.
Other: Eyebrow peircing
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/panic.gif
And the avatar where he was possessed by Ender:
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/evilsatyr.gif

Plotlines:
Good lord I've lost count. Well, bar owner at first, then fight promoter for the Battle of the Bouncers, Crush on Amiria ongoing plot, His own backstory involving his original form, Dionysus, and a former lover, the Queen of the Pixies, Trog had fought in a raging whirlwind in the Temple of Bahamutte (forget the plotline there), The Well of Lost Souls Plotline (and the fighting of the ThingWhatLurkedInTheWell, subsequent death, and resurrection due to a pact with Death signed before the fight - all of which was used to contact the former Pixie Queen lover whil in the beyond), Helped rebuild Wukie's ship, Pixies turned Trog into TrogCupid plots (one unsucessful, and one during the Ball), The fight at the Temple of Gorthonomus (spelling?) that happened at the end of the ball, Almost capturing the pirate Captain Jack Sparrow (subsequently got locked in a cell, escaped, accidently burning down the police station in the process). Confessed to the burning of the Police Station (now currently on trial for the same.). Aiding future Kyrian kill present Kyrian - his low moment as he was an accessory to murder and felt awful), Capture of Amiria plot, Changed back into a Satyr (sort of) plot, Confessed his love to Amiria while in Satyr form, Possessed by Ender, one of the Trident books and while possessed burned down the Tavern with many people in it. Was then killed and went to the Etheral plane for a bit and was forced by Dionysus to become a Troglodyte again, Conspired with Wukei to take out his father, Dionysus, to recapture and amulet that holds the key to his return to his original form (involving a trip to a raunchy party. Trog, aided by the god Somnus, lord of sleep, put his father into a long, lasting coma, of sorts.), elected to the Town Council.

*whew* not in any particular order mind you. And more to come, surely!

Jenny_Archer
2006-07-17, 04:55 PM
Julienne Terra
female, drahv(humanoid feline thing), midget(2'9" i think), black fur

usual personality-doesn't really apply, she's so chaotic that it's hard to pinpoint her personality. if you actully gain her respect, she'll be devoted to you, the problem is she's very good at tricking people into thinking she respects her. hobbies include stabbing, poisoning, acrobatics, more stabbing, and bonzai.

She uses two flaming rapiers as her main weapons, and she owns a large collection of obsidean daggers that are what she uses for assasinations, they are usually poisoned.

let's see, she was a major member of the masked troupe, she almost stood trial for killing (in self defense) someone, but managed to slip through the beurocracy, mainly by taking a job in another plane. unfortunately, this almost lead to her early demise, thoguh she managed to escape back to this plane recently. She's been a supporter of Mortia from back before the arena battle. She was mixed up in the whole Librarian 'three books' plot, because she tried to steal them so she could hide them better than the librarian could (Julienne has more connections), but they got intercepted by Renrik.

That's pretty much it i think.

Flabbicus
2006-07-17, 07:44 PM
Forgot the weapons and entrance.

Weapons:

Two Plain old regular Sabres
Some steel-toed boots.

Entrance:

Ran in through a quickly collapsing portal with his alchemist friend Paell and his two lackeys.

Woops. Forgot Paell. Feel free to leave him out if needed or preferred.

Name: Paell
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair colour and length: Red, short and spikey
Eye colour: Red
Facial hair: Red Handlebar Mustache
Distinguishing marks: Obsidian colored skin
Other: Is totally nuts. Hates gnome-haters
Possessions: Flaming Bowtoe of Throwing and Returning, more alchemist flasks than you can count, beads of force, wands of fireball, portable hole filled with screaming people.

Renrik
2006-07-17, 11:14 PM
Character's Name: Renrik (The Slayer, The Unforgivable)
Description of Character: Tall, gaunt, and almost cadaverous. Pale skin, grey, sunken eyes, and dead grey hair.
Your character's usual personallity: Grim, powerhungry, murderous, and resentful of everything good. Usually a menacing presence, broken with short periods of torture-induced insanity. Has a faint sense of some humanity, and a sense of honro, but is nonetheless a cruel and harsh person.
Any weapons your character uses:Two daggers. Has an extensive collection thereof. Also uses a crossbow, and quite a bit of posion. Fights in an quick and acrobatic yet efficient and unflashy style.
First entered the town early in it's creation and started the first theives guild. Became the leader of a guild of assassin-theives called the Masked Troupe, and lead them in the First Guild War. Eventually betrayed a client and took the power of three ancient tomes for himself. Was turned into a three-headed dragon known as The Draegoth, but was slain. His shattered soul was refused into heaven and sent to Carcerri. He escaped that plane by allowing the shed of the Draegoth within him to gain more access and more power, giving him the strength to break free. He has since returned to town, where he was once more almost overtaken by the Draegoth before it was evicted from his soul. He attempted to establish himself as the new king of assassins under the title of Rat King, but met with limited success. He now works solo, taking missions only occasionally. He met with a twist of fate a few months ago when a crew of pirate hunters, from the cold and forbidding Northlands, where Renrik was born, came to kill him for his crimes against the King. He ought the crew, and in the end had a duel to the death against his brother, who he killed. He has since sworn to avenge his brother by slaying the King who sent him on the mission, and thios goal now takes up all of his time.

Plots:

Wow. Ummm... Numerous assassinations, the whole Mafia thing, several temple disputes, many mini-wars with the Legion and the Police, and, of course, the Trident storyline that turned him into the Draegoth. Just to name a few. really, a menacing, interfering force in all walks of life, especially the criminal ones. The main storylines I've been in have been the First Guild War, the Draegoth Storyline, some associations with missions from or involving the Temple of Inarri, and the metting with his brother, Rennir the Knight of the Wolf, and the subequent vow to kill King Raust.

Vindemiatrix
2006-07-18, 02:56 AM
Update:

Name: Vindemiatrix
Height: 160 feet (but has a permanencied reduce monster cast on himself that he can dismiss and reinstate at will)
Weight: 30 tons (but see above note)
Hair Color: N/A
Eyes: Green
Distinguishing Marks: Other than being a Colossal black dragon, no.
Scars: Used to have a bizarre green tattoo back when he was an elf; the form change removed it.
Alignment and Personality: NG; somewhat introverted. Gets annoyed at judgemental people (especially paladins, with the exclusion of Lord of Narf) who decide that he's evil just because of his form.
Weapons: Natural weapons due to draconic form, Blessing of the Void
Method of Entry: Flies into town, terrifying the below populace. Just before he lands, reduces self, causing himself to become Medium to avoid crushing the wee folk ...or... enters unobtrusively from a void portal in a corner.
NPCs: The Faeries Three, Disembodied Soul (only in The Void, though)
Major Plots: Once an elvish druid; turned into a black dragon by Raven-gm. Was eventually corrupted by his power, becoming NE, and joined Don Sneak's mob. Repented at the Temple of Bahamut, becoming Neutral Good once again. Now an enemy to Sneak (at least, in the Town). Working hard to earn soul back from the rather ticked-off Bahamut. Helped pull the Draegoth off of Renrik (at much cost to self). Recently toured the extramultiverse with Lord of Narf to the Void to check on soul, the side effects of which included losing massive amounts of XP (restored by Level Up Liqueur; thank you Trog!) and Lord of Narf's edification. Current plots include Trog's Witch of the Woods campaign (currently dormant), in which my NPCs, the Faeries Three are featured as dominated puppets of the Witch.

Flabbicus
2006-07-18, 10:30 PM
Update Storylines:

-- Rilik Returns --
-- Draegoth comes back --
-- DarkDragon --
-- The NPC's must be crazy --

Wukei
2006-07-19, 11:31 AM
Should their be a forum just for the Town Comics?

(not here, I meant should I create a forum.)

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-07-19, 05:42 PM
I like the idea...

Renrik
2006-07-19, 07:03 PM
Recently, the Draegoth has been banished into Renrik's dagger, which has been shattered and is being scattered and hidden across the planes.

Krursk
2006-07-21, 07:05 AM
Okay, for an update:

Height: 5'
Hair colour and length: N/A ((see avvie))
Eye colour: Black
Distinguishing marks: no again
Scars: still no

Weapons: Three thinblades (Like a rapier, but Elven, so better, for all of you non-DnD players). One fights on it's own (Dancing upgrade for all of you DnD players)
Storylines in no particular order: Drageroth (Turned up to fight in the Tavern); Dark God (Healer after the unsucessful attack on the Drk God); Siege of the quasi-evil temple(Can't remember the name, but it's the one that Valda/Adlav tried to destroy); Ressurection of LLambie; Kidnapping of Amiria

Feuds, or semi-feuds: Death (Continuous stealing of Death's job); Lykan (I steal Lykan's blanket, Lykan brutally massacres me); Pheonixineohp (Basically I've been trying to kill Pheonix for about 20 stabbity death threads)

2006-07-21, 09:46 AM
*yoinks job*

Ahh yeah you could add the fact that we steal the job back and forth if you want.

*ponders*

It does happen a lot...

Flabbicus
2006-07-21, 12:35 PM
Update:

Name: Rilik
Height: 6'2
Hair colour and length: Brown, short (( no ones seen it yet ))
Eye colour: Yellow
Distinguishing marks: No one has seen his face, wears armor, and a cloak
Scars: One in his arm from Renrik's knife stab and from the Lehix

Wukei
2006-07-21, 03:13 PM
Comic's up....sorry bout it being late today.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-07-21, 06:36 PM
Wukie, your wonerful. (misspelled on purpose, trying a redneck accent...)

I love the comics. Your a genious...

Idiotbox90
2006-07-22, 10:25 PM
Name: Lucas Nellos (Idiotbox)

Description: A cloaked man with a smiling mask. Underneath the mask he appears to be a marble statue with numerous chipped areas.

Personality: Somewhat inquisitive and generally acts subservient. Has a habit of lying to others and making hyprocritical statements about morality.

Equipment: A pair of light maces.

Plots: Assassinations, most things involving the Masked Troupe, the Road to Pergia Fair, the Draegoth.

Entrance: Hooked up with the Masked Troupe and helped with the killing of of a member of the GUFIPOLICE.

The idea of starting a comic is wonderful. That's pretty nice artwork as well.

Appolo
2006-07-24, 10:16 AM
it is pretty awesome, but will you add color eventually?

Wukei
2006-07-24, 10:40 AM
Alarra's stated that she has some interest in coloring. I might also have another artist working with me...but I'm not disclosing who or why. ^.~

I suck at coloring, so if Alarra can't do it I'm guessing we're SoL. Sorry.

Ryshan Ynrith
2006-07-24, 11:42 PM
Name: Ryshan Ynrith
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 294 lbs
Hair colour and length: Black, approximately shoulder-length
Eye colour: Bronze
Distinguishing marks: Bronze scales, fangs, wings, talons. He's half-dragon.
Scars: None visible.

Weapons:
Greatsword. No name, but it's a fairly powerful weapon-it has Speed, Keen, and Merciful on it.

Storylines in no particular order: Tangentally involved in most. GUFIPOLICE detective, most active in the attack on Tiamat's temple.

Feuds, or semi-feuds: None, although possibly a demi-fued with Renrik. It's settled down, though.

Wukei
2006-07-24, 11:56 PM
Yo, Nothing Star: How about you modify a previous post to update your character?

LordOfNarf
2006-07-25, 04:20 PM
Hi I'm somewhat new to the town

Name: Lord of Narf
Charachter: My avatar
Description: Loosely LG, but will make sacrifices if it can help more people. Nonviolent unless provoked.
Weapons: My Lance, Blessing of the Void

My first plot was the whole going to the Void. Long complicated backstory can be found here (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1153204995; start=60).

Also, I am in the currently happening goblin riots plotline

turkishproverb
2006-07-26, 11:27 PM
Dr. Brunn
MY avi (The dwarf)
Kind, intelligent, eccentric
Warhammer.

Darius Midnite
2006-07-27, 08:54 PM
Updated and re-posting ;)

Name: Darius Faér Midnite
Height: 6'2
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair colour and length: About Semi long white hair
Eye colour: Sliver-grey (Kinda like Riddick)
Distinguishing marks: Ever growing darkness around him, a white tattoo on the left side on his face
Equipment: Death blades Shade and Whisper, ring of shadows, darkmithral mail, pendant of spell mirror, cloack of The Jeazred, dark boots of speed

Darius is a drow male who favors the art of assassination and shadows. The two twin daggers he always carries are named Whisper and Shade, these two vorpal daggers are his tools in the assassin trade and they always flow with deadly venom. But his most prized possession is the Ring of Shadows -- a simple band of black platinum that gives him the ability to shadow walk and infuses him with dark strength. This drow always appear sophisticated and well spoken. Though he may look rather peaceful, he is evil as the night (Chaotic neutral), he will show no mercy to those who gets in his way. He is cold hearted and ruthless. He always tend to look down on the normal population of The Town. Darius may appear antisocial, but from time to time he will seek others company. Because Darius claim decent from the ancient city of Jazred Chaullsin he has the ability to transform in to a half-drow half-shadow dragon.

Darius' many faces;
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/darius3b.gif http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/darius1a.gif http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8382/darius8mf.gif http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6373/weddingized6tq.gif http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chrishattink/dariussig.gif

And Darius's brother (Who sadly was killed):
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chrishattink/Darius-Drow.gif

Please don't make me scribble down all those small things that Darius has been part of, can't remeber them all. The only one I can mention now is the current one he's in, "The black pendant", is has been going on for some time now.

More to come, I hope...

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-07-28, 02:56 AM
Um I was just wondering,

http://www.town-comic.com/comics/oott0001.gif

Why am I wearing a diaper?

(also, I dont know why I look evil in every picture, Mortia De Luna Draco is from a very noble line, and he is more human than dragon. Geese, cant a guy have wings and horns, and not look evil? ;D)

Hawkeye
2006-07-28, 08:07 AM
Dear oh dear, I just can't please everybody...... :P

(if it bothers you I can make changes in the next comics I do.....)

Flabbicus
2006-07-28, 08:08 AM
I love how Indurain has a six pack. ;D

It must be hard to make a demonic-looking, horned, and winged creature not look evil... especially when they wield a scythe. :)

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-07-28, 11:04 AM
Dear oh dear, I just can't please everybody...... :P

(if it bothers you I can make changes in the next comics I do.....)

No, no, I just like to gripe. I actualy like it, Im just a pessamist.

Appolo
2006-07-28, 11:14 PM
dude, it's not the wings. it's the horns. why do you think i have so many?

Shhalahr Windrider
2006-07-30, 08:16 AM
Well, Shhalahr hasn't done much worthwhile in Town yet, but I'd like to give advanced permission.

Here's my "Character's of the Town" post for any Info: http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=15#15.

Yes, I am playing my avatar (for now).

timbucktoo
2006-07-30, 12:38 PM
name:timbucktoo
description:he is 5 foot 10 and ways 120 pounds, he has dark red hair that is spiked. he is freckeled.
personality:he is usually a buissness man but makes jokes all the time. when in battle he becomes kind of quite, his quiteness persists after battle.
weapons:two flaming shortswords(secondary) and a masterwork longbow.
eye color:blue

entrance:at the opening of the museum, a halfling begins to enter but is attacked by my hawk(darktalon).it is revealed that the halflings name is taranyen. the halfling has a henchman that attacks me named murgol.murgol is a duergar psion.. i run out and attack the halfling. i hate the halfling because he killed my family and the other noble familys that lived in my native city. he killed them with an army of yaun-ti.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-05, 12:51 AM
Oskar
Description in the OOC Character of the Town thread.
Slightly harsh, but good hearted and can be either generous or greedy.
Storylines... hmm...
-Helped slay Lykan's mother and brother, where Mhina got turned into a werewolf
-Involved in the Wukei-Hawkeye suicide, not hunting down Trog anymore, but was until Wukei came back to life

devious3
2006-08-06, 05:38 PM
This character is good for both book and comic...

Devious [Pic in sig.]
Description in the character thread found here (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=75#75)
Personality: Will do what has to be done. "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few" sort of mentality. More than a little crazy, he enjoys spontiaity and hardly ever goes with any plan the way it was planed.
Weapons: twin Berettas hidden under trench coat, and twin katanas, cased 'Blade-style' undernieth his coat but with pommels protruding from a hole in the back.

Entrance: faflling from the sky in one of those Sci-fi plummeting though a dimensional portal types of ways, landing on his back/head/butt, then getting up and dusting himself off trying to figure out exactly where or when he is and what he's going to do about it...
Plots: Currently looking for work... something might be going down in Throg's Tavern for a bouncer gig (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154878385;s tart=240#247) but nothing concrete yet...

Amiria
2006-08-07, 02:12 PM
Lady Amiria (http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/Kotzgeist/th_Amiria_cutecaster-take2.gif) of Irvin, Baroness of Silverthorn and Oakenford

Not a countess !

Amiria is a young human archmage who lives in the Silverthorn, a big tower that usually floats on the surface of the Town's lake. She is friendly, helpful and vivacious and often visits Trog's Tavern (not so often lately).

She came into town very early and was in the entourage of the god Sneak when his Most Holy House was still a place of bustle and wonder. Her tower followed soon after. She brought this flying, teleporting, plane-shiftng architectonic wonder from her home plane to the town.

Storylines:

Rescued/kidnapped some children from the Temple of Tiamat that were delivered there at sacrifices.

Helped numerous people with advice and information in the library of her tower.

Fought against the Draegloth and helped in its demise.

Is in a "love storyline" with Trog/Clovis.

Did I forget something important ? Link (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=0#12) to more information.

Renrik
2006-08-07, 08:33 PM
Character's Name: Rennir Bersain
Renrik's brother. Grim, forboding northman. Full physical description right next to Renrik in the Characters of Town thread.

Your character's usual personallity: Grim, Devoted, Vengeful, does not talk much except when he gets engry.

Any weapons your character uses: bastard-sword.

optional: Came into town on the Sea's Revenge

Currently, exposed Wukei as a pirate, ruining all chance of diplomacy with the Northlands.

Also, hell-bent on killing Renrik.

Wukei
2006-08-07, 11:52 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Lykan_Mhina01.jpg

Thought I'd share this here...I really need an "Art of the Town" section..

drackcove
2006-08-08, 04:13 PM
hey wukei i have a proper avatar of Drackcove. now the cast section can be acurate.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/orc1.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/orc1b.gifhttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/proj/I-drakcove.gif

DivinelyFlawed
2006-08-08, 11:10 PM
If you'd like, you can use my character.

Appearance is same as avatar
Link to OOC char directory: http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=75

Demeanor: Friendly and helpful, has trouble asking for help sometimes

Past Plots: Traveled to Waterdeep with Fenric and Kantur and witnessed Kantur's acceptance as a cleric of Tymora. Ilias's storyline. Lives at the Temple of Inari.

Wukei
2006-08-12, 12:25 AM
Attention everyone:

I have had many people try to okay their characters when the race/species/or character is copyright of some other company. I can parody things like saiya jins--as long as we don't say that name--because they'd copied it from a thousand year old book.

I can NOT, however, take characters from other stories and make them mine. Or species from a specific story that's copyrighted. If it's not older than having been around 50 years (1956) it is not submittable.

We have had several people try to bring forth a race, character, weapon, or something unique from other stories. Some even as bold to ask us to add them from other webcomics. If your character is copyright to you under a webcomic/story that you do, that's fine. But if it is not your property I cannot add it.

androgial
2006-08-14, 02:54 PM
now that i have the mines under construction and feel more a part of the town i can give permission to use Yaltrik in the book and comic. he is not yet involved in any stories though that may soon change. also i dont have any artistic talent when it comes to avatars and have not one for yaltrik specifically.

AmberVael
2006-08-14, 04:43 PM
It felt odd to me give permission to use my character when he wasn't really involved, but now that I'm the arena judge it kinda makes sense for me to be in any future arena battles (and mine come to think of it...).
If the Face Ninja ever needs to show up, you have my permission.

DWanderer
2006-08-15, 02:34 PM
Permission grantified to use my char.

Name: Jarulf Zodd
Race: Human
Appearance: Your typical guy in a dark robe. Very tall (I never include exact height), wears a dark robe, as stated, with a hood. When he occasionally DOES pull back the hood, his face is revealed to be very pale and his hair to be shoulder-length and black. A sword and an axe are crossed in their sheaths on his back and he wears a black-tinted breastplate under the robe. On both hands, he wears obsidian rings. On his right he also wears a ruby ring, and on his left he wears a jade ring.
Equipment: Mysterious rings, a book with a strange seal on it that he can not, for the life of him, get to open, and everything mentioned in the description.

Hmm... Personality....
Well, he doesn't usually like social interaction unless it is strictly necessary. Will sometimes forgive someone for swinging an axe at him, but beat the same person to a pulp if he spoke to him while he was reading, for example. When he doesn't have to deal with people, he just goes about his buisiness, beating up anyone in his path. By hands, preferably.

Exid
2006-08-20, 03:35 PM
My character looks just like my avatar.

Character's Name: Exidios
Race: Demon Of Zazumir
Class(es): Shadow Kngiht(76)/Necromancer(27)
Alingment: Chaotic, Evil.
Usual personality: Very short temper, Sometimes cruel In a funny way, Very aggresive, Also very creative for some odd reason maybe an after efect of at once being lawful good o_o
Diety: Zazumir, The God Of Domination.
Diety Description: Zazumir Is a destructive and Pure Evil 'God' he bribes all races with ultimate power if He/She worship's hi m. Zazumir Is a male God and is Chaotic, Evil.

optional: I would like Exidios to come into the book somthing like, He walks into the town with shining red eyes and a shythe with red markings and blood on it. He has black hair black armor and black skin with red markings. Somthig like that somthing that could make him look 'Mysterious' Thanks.

Plot(s): Well he hasan't been In any plot's In 'The Town' Yet. But he has been In a few In my D&D Campaign, He found an ancient Temple of what where he found His schythe (AKA: The schythe of domination only usable by worshipers of zazumir) he had to fight a few centaurs pixies, Eh. And at the end he had to fight a level 35 (NPC) wizard. He also did the quest For zazumir to be his diety. He had to find an ancient artifact and sacrifice It to the diety Zazumir. And he also did a quest to gain more power from his diety. He had to kill an army of kobolds..None of his Quest's are interesting but his story and how it folds out IS interesting also the fact that he likes killing random monsters all the time =P..

Mhina
2006-08-20, 04:20 PM
Yes, I'm Wukei, and once again I would like to state:

Unless you've been in a plot, Town related, please don't post your character here. There's a character index stickied above this thread. And it makes it a lot easier for us if we have only characters that actually intend on participating in things that will be used for the book and comics.

No, I don't plan on sketching every Tom, ****, and Harry that decides they want to be in a comic.

Exid
2006-08-20, 05:12 PM
Not to be Rude Wukei but I must admit that that dose sound a bit cruel just because someone Hasan't been in a The Town plot before dosen't not mean they will not be in one and that dosen't mean they don't exist In The Town if you will see the "OOC character List" you will see many people who do infact Exist In The Town and for some odd reason I'm getting the feeling that you think becuase for some reason that you have more post's or have been In The Town for longer you think that you are Superior to everyone else, But that is just my opinion.

Mhina
2006-08-20, 05:19 PM
No...I think that unless you're involved in a plot you're not going to be in the comic or a book. So why make it harder on me and Kyrian to sift through a million posts so that we can find the ones that actually aren't just posting to get into the comic and the book and are actually related to the town for more than 2-10 posts max.

I'm not saying you won't be involved in a plot. And I really wish you wouldn't get angry at me for posting something I've already requested once before. I'm saying that until you're involved in a plot, it's best just to keep your character restrained to the town directory, because it's just extra paperwork for me to sift through, so to speak. And it takes away my time and effort that I could put into drawing characters that are actually involved. This wasn't a statement just to you. It was to several people that have posted here, but haven't posted in the Town once.

Exid
2006-08-20, 05:42 PM
Look, I personally am not Trying to make It harder on you. But many people here DO just want to be In comic, Or book for that matter some new to the forums and some not so new, But one thing that I am sure of Is that people just want to be respected, And treated the same as everyone else, All I'm saying is you don't Have to make it sound so 'Cruel' I mysefl want to be In this book or Comic because i like the Idea and the fact that kyrian Is accepting the opinion's of others. And I'm sorry If i sound like I'm against you but I'm just trying to explain.

Oh, And just to let you know I'm not Angry at you I'm just like that, People take things I say the wrong way usually. ^^

Mhina
2006-08-20, 05:50 PM
I've tried the nice route. People didn't get it. So I'm trying the straight route. I walked around it by saying

All rightie...I've seen a lot of posts from people that aren't participants of the Town. So let me put a stipulation on this:

You have to have been in at least one plot (since that's what we're using for storyline) to be considered for the comic.

It wasn't blunt enough for some.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-21, 06:48 PM
Does the mirror town count as a plot? Destro's been indirectly involved in that.

AmberVael
2006-08-21, 06:50 PM
The mirror town is just another place. It may be involved in a plot (though I haven't seen much yet), but it isn't a plot by itself.

While I'm on this thread I'll update me so you'll have something to go off of.
Face Ninja/Earin.
Spork Notes ;) style:
Description: FN- Generic ninja, but with white skin and hair.
Random notes of interest: He is a master of disguise, ninja skill and psionics.
Earin- Red hair and only one of item of distinction: his cloak clasp/locket from his fiance.
Basic story thus far: The FN came to town after a fight with Mortia in the arena and was evil and mysterious for a bit. He killed Kantur for Renrik. Then he began to realize (because Kantur's death jolted him) that he had a modified memory which caused him to be evil, and after a bit of an ordeal he regained his morals/alignment (not to mention his name) through the grace of Inari. He went to WinterHearth with Alraune to atone for his sins and to refund the temple of Inari.
Plots participated in: WinterHearth, Trog/Thes Rescue, Alraune's Rescue, Mhina's Mirror Rescue, The Masters, Mai-Tai-Naan
Major Other Thingies: He is the arena judge and the first to be made a Knight Defender of Inari's Faith. He also aided Lykan in defeating the monoliths to regain the Lenses of Heaven and hell.
Here he is as the Face Ninja:
http://www.geocities.com/sjunderw/faceninja1.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/sjunderw/FaceNinja.gif
And here he is as Earin:
http://www.geocities.com/sjunderw/FaceNinjaEarin.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/sjunderw/FaceNinjaFormal.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/sjunderw/EarinChampion.gif
For more details, see his character description under Faceninja in the characters of town thread.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-21, 06:57 PM
Ah. Maybe I should have Destro join a plot then.

Does getting undead Trog to stop killing people count as a plot?

Pandaren
2006-08-24, 05:16 PM
I'm directly related to the town but I'm not sure what counts as a major plotline

Edit: \/ as in the town is the only thread I visist and I am on only "The Town" whenever I use giantitp forums.

Flabbicus
2006-08-24, 05:36 PM
I'm directly related to the town but I'm not sure what counts as a major plotline

No offense meant but, What do you mean by "I'm directly related to the town?"

Major Plotlines.

Ex.

Draegoth
Liza Jane?
Librises possession
Undead Trog/Clovis's Imprisonment

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-24, 05:46 PM
Was undead Trog a major plotline?

Flabbicus
2006-08-24, 05:49 PM
I guess so...

And it's not even over yet. :D

v Couldn't you just link to the character threads?

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-24, 05:52 PM
In that case I submit Destro. He was the one who figured out how to get Trog to stop killing people.

Name: Destro Yersul
Race: human
Class: wizard/rogue
Alignment and Temperment: Chaotic Neutral. Even temper, hard to make angry, and an unholy terror to anyone who manages it.
Height: 5 feet, 6 inches
Weight: 142 lbs
Hair colour and length: no-one knows. because no-one has ever seen it.
Eye colour: grey
Weapons: carries several wands. also has a crossbow, because it doesn't require strength.

[Backstory]
Destro was born in a small town called willowvale. shortly after his 15th birthday, he left for the city to begin training as a wizard. He quickly showed aptitude towards necromantic magic, but had trouble with even the simplest illusions. His destiny as a necromancer was set in stone when he recieved news that his entire village had been destroyed by orcs. as the only survivor, he felt it was his duty to avenge his family and friends on the orcs that had killed them. How ironic, he thought, to allow them to avenge themselves. he traveled back to willowvale and began to rise every body he could find as a skeleton. with his new "army" he set out to seek revenge on the orcs. his skeletons killed all the orcs, and he released them to their final rest. After that he became a wandering wizard, but almost never told anyone about the destruction of his home.

He settled in the town whe he was 42, building a house with money from his adventures. he still goes adventuring occasionally, but he realizes that life is too short and his most recent forays have been entirely focused on extending his own life magically. The concept of evil is blurred for him, and due to his already natural affinity towards undead he is leaning towards becoming a non-evil lich. he has developed several spells for his own personal use, most of which involve new ways to summon and control undead more efficiently. He has a small but profitable side-business in forged documents and obscure knowledge.

[Common Knowledge]
- Destro is a master forger. anyone who wants a fake document can get it from him. for a price.
-lives in a floating house at the edge of town. claims this is because he didn't want to have a lawn
-likes to take potshots at random objects with lightning bolts fired from a platform on top of his house.
-collector of knowledge of all types. Destro doesn't know everything, just close to it.
-slightly forgetful. this is to be expected, due to the sheer volume of knowledge stored in his mind. refers to anything he can't remember the name of as a "thingummywat"
- favourite drink is Cormyrian Fireamber

[Notes]
-Destro doesn't have a well defined concept of good and evil. Extremes still fall into their respective catagories, but something like stealing is simply a way to make ends meet
-will never fight in melee, citing "weak little wizards wrists" when asked
-has every craft magic item feat concievable to man
-Has a raven familiar named Hrafn. Hrafn speaks in blue.

[Ongoing Storyline]
Has found how to become a Lich. Now waiting for the opportune moment.

Training Oskar's brother Taklinn as a wizard.

Weebl
2006-09-10, 07:01 AM
Ok i been reading the comic and enjoying it so its time to give my profile.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/elfguy1a.gif
Name:Weebl
Weight:In proportion
Height:6ft 7in
Hair:Long Blonde
Eye colour:Hazel
Self Protection: Mainly magic sometimes fists.
Backstory:His only event worth knowing is suddenly appearing in the town with no memory of where came from or his relatives. He found an abbandoned shop and turned it into a pet shop when he found a small dragon in there who became Bob, Weebl's pet dragon.
Criminal record:1 arrest and 6 hours jail time.
Common knowledge:Weebl owns a pet shop and has dragon called bob who is sarcastic as well as being six inches long. Weebl spends a lot of time in Trogs and has long sleeps after having a couple of DLBs.
Plots envolved in:W eebls assult on the bard, Weebl help slightly with libris finding the drow and Bob's death.

Dib
2006-09-10, 10:48 AM
he, cool. Can't beleive i didn't notice this before. Feel free to use any of my characters (except the heroes of Kalion ones. they are off limits I'm afraid.)

I'll post links to pics of em later. Will post more later if you want.

PICCIES!!! (http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/Merceus/OOTS/?sc=1&addtype=local)

wowy319
2006-09-11, 04:52 PM
Name: Horus-Re (pronounced "Horus-ra")

Description: See avatar

Personality: Horus is a pretty quick-witted guy. he's quick with a sarcastic remark or a spur-of the-moment plan, but he has no common sense. In fact, hiscommon sense (or lack thereof) put him in his current predicament,though he insists it was all part of some grwand scheme of his. He has somewhat of a mixed outlook on life, not really pessimistic or optimistic. He is, however, an existentialist. He believes good and evil are far too complicated of concepts for the mortal races, though he understands why people devtoe themselves to it. He just does what he sees as right, taking what he needs.

weapons: horus wields a rapier in his right hand primarily used for defense. On the off-chance his rapier beaks, he has his trusty dagger at hand. His primary weapon, however, is his demonic left arm. Warped through foul magicks and curses, it has grown to twice the size of his right arm and sprouted bony spikes. The arm possesses an unholy strength unmatched by most mortal weapons, though it has all the weaknesses of a normal arm (can be broken, sundered, etc.). However, upon falling unconscious, the malign energies cause a bony blade to extend from the back of his hand, allowing him to stand up and fight until death. due to its demonic nature, he cannot enter holy places. Horus has little understanding of the arm or the energies that fashioned it, but he does know that it is a powerful weapon, and doesn't hesitate to use it in combat, uncaring of what end it may lead him to.

History: Horus was born to an elven man and a human woman in a small city. He had difficulties fitting in with other children (as he matured slower), though he was able to overcome this and make some decent friends. he never really felt able to devote himself to any cause, not quite "getting" the concepts of good or evil. He did, however, enjoy the teachings of Oliddamara: take what you can, give nothing back. He took to a life of cutpursing in his adult life, dodging the town watch and the occasional angry adventurer. on one such day, after narrowly avoiding an elven wizard's wrath, he ran into the ranger Anubis. the two made friends, due to Anubis's neutral nature and Horus-Re's friendly nature. After a few months, the church of Heironeous sought out a group of adventurers to investigate the disappearance of a noble. Anubis and Horus thought of this as a great idea to make some quick coin, with no idea what they would get into. Accompanied by the monk Bel, they searched the lake, hoping to find some clues and experience. what they found was a vampire spawn and a small band of skeletons. They dispatched the spawn and her minions, then searched her remains. On her, they found a black amulet. Horus picked it up, the amulet binding to his soul. After this, they went to the manor of the noble, only to find it infested with undead, being fought off by a paladin named Osiris. They dispatched the creatures with the newcomer's aid, then walked into a courtyard filled with tombstones. One such tomb pulled the magical amulet from horus, breaking its bond. The same spawn they had killed at the lake pulled itself from the grave on the back of an enormous golem made of bones. As his teammates fought the duo off, Horus-Re's left arm began to throb with agony. in 30 seconds, his arm doubled in size and musculature, grew spikes and was fused with unholy energy. Horus pulled himself to his feet and charged at the vampire spawn, knocking her from her mount and into a wall. He dove upon her and brought his fist through her chest, killing her instantly. after they left the manor, deciding that this was not a challenge for people of their level, they went their seperate ways. Horus had difficulty fitting in to normal society, as he was much more noticable now. he decided to work in the local militia, where his strength and tactics lead to him becoming a captain. He still has to deal with the occasional church inquisitor and impetuous adventurers who believe him to be a thing of evil, though it doesn't quite bother him. He has found his place, whether everyone likes it or not.

Cathrindir
2006-09-11, 05:15 PM
Character info and current plot are HERE (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=105#109)

jaqueses
2006-09-15, 05:56 PM
Jaque
Old Man in Brown Robes
Senile mostly, helpful to the point of being aggravating
Weapons: Magic, nothing else

Plotlines:
Helped slay Lykan's mother and brother, where Mhina got turned into a werewolf
Freeing Trog and Thes
Fight against Myobu's minions

I know I'm forgetting more. Will edit as needed.

Vindemiatrix
2006-09-17, 07:54 PM
HUGE UPDATE

Height: varies
Weight: none (incorporeal)
Eyes: Yellow
Distinguishing Marks: Other than being a large number of ethereal black dragons, no.
Scars: Used to have a bizarre green tattoo back when he was an elf; the form change removed it.
Alignment and Personality: NG; somewhat introverted. Gets annoyed at judgemental people (especially paladins, with the exclusion of Lord of Narf and Libris) who decide that he's evil just because of his form. Tends to walk on the fringes of society, making it so that very little is known about the character himself.
Weapons: Natural weapons due to ghostly and draconic forms, Blessing of the Void, spells
Method of Entry: One or more Aspects materialize or drift in.
NPCs: The Faeries Three, a trio of normally cheerful, CG sprites, who are currently under the control of the Witch of the Woods; and Mirror Vindemiatrix, or mVinde, for short.
Major Plots (Past):
--Once an elven druid; turned into a black dragon by Raven-gm. Was eventually corrupted by his power, becoming NE, and joined Don Sneak's mob.
--Repented at the Temple of Bahamut, becoming Neutral Good once again. Now an dislikes Sneak (at least, in the Town).
--Working hard to earn soul back from the rather ticked-off Bahamut.
--Toured the extramultiverse with Lord of Narf to the Void to check on soul, the side effects of which included losing massive amounts of XP (restored by Level Up Liqueur; thank you Trog!) and Lord of Narf's edification.
--Attempted to use a spell to allow himself to carry around his soul in a an amulet (but without being freed) for reasons of sanity; this met with criticisim from Bahamut and was immediately dismissed.
--Breifly became insane, leading to his fragmentation into a number of ghostly apparitions of himself, colloquillly known as Aspects. (There are four types: Lesser Aspects, holding 1/20 of his being; Aspects, holding 1/4 of his being; Greater Aspects, holding 1/2 of his being, or an Aspect Prime, holding his entire being. Each appears more solid than the previous one.)
--With Gwen's assistance, saved Mortia when the Temple of Bahamut was destroyed.
--Recently discovered that, during his brief insanity, he became incorporeal intentionally. He did this by making his proverbial "mask" so impervious that in order for one to harm him, one had to have intimate knowledge of him. Unfortunately, this also made him incredibly vulnerable to the power of his mirrored version. This vulnerablity was decreased dramatically when he recieved a gift from Mortia in the form of "armor"--a permanent plane of force enveloping him like skin that can be turned on and off at will, with control over what parts are on and what parts are off. (So he can claw you with a solid claw, but still remain ethereal with the rest of his body.) Additionally, it lets him release his anger (DBZ style), but he is reluctant to use it because that is what landed him in this situation in the first place.
Major Plots (Current): Trog's Witch of the Wood's plot, in which the Faeries Three are featured as the Witch's dominated puppets. Fights for the town in the Mirror Universe plot, although he is having considerable difficulty overcoming his more powerful alter ego, although he now has somewhat of a chance against him. Taking part in the (unofficially named) Dark Mortia story arc.
Mirror Form: A Neutral Evil, but quite sociable, solid black dragon.
Common Knowledge:
--Goes to the Temple of Bahamutte frequently. The exact nature of that is shrouded in mystery (except to those who didn't read the Plots section.)
--For some reason, appears as a series of Aspects. (The reason why is not common knowledge.)
--Has a great love for music; in fact, the only time in which he seems truly at ease is when music is playing.
--STRONGLY dislikes needless violence, and will attempt to stop any and all fights he considers ill-conceived.
Notes:
--Used to talk like this , then talked like this , then this . Changed from this to this due to People With Firefox Who He Didn't Know Can't See Shadow.
--If forced into a fight, he will almost always attempt to demoralize and confuse his opponent into submission instead of going straight for the jugular, due to his aversion to violence.

drake
2006-09-18, 05:24 PM
drake
im a mind flayer.
unhostile,rude
black magick,and an enchanted black greatsword
he got here entering a rift to the shades;but instead ended up in the town
he owns an opothecary,not very popular

Selrahc
2006-09-19, 02:09 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=165#165

Link to my entry on the Character thread.

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-20, 08:42 PM
Rivik
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/Rivik/firebrand1gh.gif
By Prince of Cats

Description
A 5'9 foot tall elf with long, blonde hair, a flaming longsword, and blue eyes.

Personality
Jokes around alot, likes fighting.

Weapons, Class
25th level fighter, uses fire blade.

Plots
Citadel of Nightmares, died during it.

And now my real character...

Daedrous
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/Rivik/male24.gif
by Ink

Character Thread Link (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=30#32)

Plots [Major] (Past)
The Masters.
Skye Armada Takeover

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-22, 11:20 PM
Mmm.. Kerigan might be bookable...

Least later, not so much as right now.

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154109815;s tart=150#156

Currently she has killed Zee Llama twice...

wxdruid
2006-09-27, 05:59 AM
Thecla is new in Town and is very happy to meet people. She always wants to sniff everyone's feet to determine if she wants to lay down on them. She's also a Cleric of St Cuthbert.

Arcamidis
2006-10-08, 07:44 PM
Arcamidis

I'm a Dwarf Wizard Usually seen wearing green and brown. I'm known for trying to help calm the crowds at sneak's doll shop (back in the day). i have a pseudo dragon, black fadora, and have a kick-@ss cloak.

I tend to come and go from the town and I am wise beyond my years from my years of travelling. I'm good friends with Cabbagetheif (the kender); and i was one of the first to order from the milk bar.

My Usual weapons are an enchanted dwarven warhammer and a staff. My school of magic is transmutation so it often times enough i will take the form of something else.

i would like my entrance to be near nightfall and with a sudden gust with wind; and probably really dramatic.

Kyrian
2006-10-19, 04:47 PM
Thank you all, I'm slowly working on this, promise.

Oh, and reminder to myself, Cemetary I : http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=town;action=display;num=1154059666;s tart=0

Kyrian
2006-10-27, 03:18 PM
Can I please have this stickied again? I was still using it.

Flabbicus
2006-10-27, 03:23 PM
What's wrong with bookmarking this page?

Vindemiatrix
2006-11-12, 12:28 PM
Height: Medium
Weight: none (incorporeal)
Eyes: Yellow
Distinguishing Marks: Other than being a large number of ethereal black dragons, no.
Alignment and Personality: NG; somewhat introverted. Gets annoyed at judgemental people (especially paladins, with the exclusion of Lord of Narf and Libris) who decide that he's evil just because of his form. Tends to walk on the fringes of society, making it so that very little is known about the character himself.
Weapons: Natural weapons due to ghostly and draconic forms, Blessing of the Void, spells
Method of Entry: One or more Aspects materialize or drift in.
NPCs: The Faeries Three, a trio of normally cheerful, CG sprites, who are currently under the control of the Witch of the Woods; and Mirror Vindemiatrix, or mVinde, for short.
Major Plots (Past):
--Once an elven druid; turned into a black dragon by Raven-gm. Was eventually corrupted by his power, becoming NE, and joined Don Sneak's mob.
--Repented at the Temple of Bahamut, becoming Neutral Good once again. Now an dislikes Sneak (at least, in the Town).
--Working hard to earn soul back from the rather ticked-off Bahamutte.
--Toured the extramultiverse with Lord of Narf to the Void to check on soul, the side effects of which included losing massive amounts of XP (restored by Level Up Liqueur; thank you Trog!) and Lord of Narf's edification.
--Attempted to use a spell to allow himself to carry around his soul in a an amulet (but without being freed) for reasons of sanity; this met with criticisim from Bahamut and was immediately dismissed.
--Breifly became insane, leading to his fragmentation into a number of ghostly apparitions of himself, colloquillly known as Aspects. (There are four types: Lesser Aspects, holding 1/20 of his being; Aspects, holding 1/4 of his being; Greater Aspects, holding 1/2 of his being, or an Aspect Prime, holding his entire being. Each appears more solid than the previous one.)
--With Gwen's assistance, saved Mortia when the Temple of Bahamutte was destroyed.
--Recently discovered that, during his brief insanity, he became incorporeal intentionally. He did this by making his proverbial "mask" so impervious that in order for one to harm him, one had to have intimate knowledge of him. Unfortunately, this also made him incredibly vulnerable to the power of his mirrored version. This vulnerablity was decreased dramatically when he recieved a gift from Mortia in the form of "armor"--a permanent plane of force enveloping him like skin that can be turned on and off at will, with control over what parts are on and what parts are off. (So he can claw you with a solid claw, but still remain ethereal with the rest of his body.) Additionally, it lets him release his anger (DBZ style), but he is reluctant to use it because that is what landed him in this situation in the first place.
Major Plots (Current): Trog's Witch of the Wood's plot, in which the Faeries Three are featured as the Witch's dominated puppets. Fights for the town in the Mirror Universe plot, although he is having considerable difficulty overcoming his more powerful alter ego, although he now has somewhat of a chance against him. Taking part in the (unofficially named) Dark Mortia story arc.
Mirror Form: A Neutral Evil, but quite sociable, solid black dragon.
Common Knowledge:
--Goes to the Temple of Bahamutte frequently. The exact nature of that is shrouded in mystery (except to those who didn't read the Plots section.)
--For some reason, appears as a series of Aspects. (The reason why is not common knowledge.)
--Has a great love for music; in fact, the only time in which he seems truly at ease is when music is playing.
--STRONGLY dislikes needless violence, and will attempt to stop any and all fights he considers ill-conceived.
Notes:
--If forced into a fight, he will almost always attempt to demoralize and confuse his opponent into submission instead of going straight for the jugular, due to his aversion to violence.

(Copied from character thread.)

EloquentRune
2006-11-26, 01:08 PM
I'll allow E_R to be in it he looks like the avatar w/ the glowing green sword which is his mind blade he first entered the town at Hoolah Hanks and got a job there the first night now he is an assistant manager there

He looks and acts older than he is. and uses grand jestures

Flabbicus
2006-11-29, 08:50 PM
Please do not include my latest characters. I repeat, Olbrecht Corvus, the ethereal raven, and his god are not to be written about.

Wukei
2006-12-01, 09:48 PM
I was under the assumption that we wouldn't write about someone unless permission was given here...so why say 'don't?'

Flabbicus
2006-12-01, 10:25 PM
I gave permission for my other character, and I wanted to make it clear that my current one is off limits.

Balthor
2006-12-02, 12:03 AM
I said in the PM you could use me...waiting on the update to see the new strip. I check every so often. I mean as soon as Trogs tavern is there, his first and chief bouncer is ready to go!