PDA

View Full Version : The Mirror Town



Pages : [1] 2

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-18, 02:03 AM
((I got the idea for this in Trog's, when Atreyu stepped through the mirror, and decided it would be a cool idea.))

A mirror is a universe; a self-contained, reverse version of the normal world outside. Within each of the Town's mirrors, there is an alternate Town...but backwards. Left is right, right is left, up is down, etcetera. In the upper layers are the Shadow Depths, a series of celestial causeways hovering above the inverse Town. Deep below are Indurain's Sunken Palace and the Silverthorn, where the city's worst criminals lurk. The temples are stranger: Mortia makes daily blood offerings to Bahamut, while Gezina offers her services to the benevolent Tiamat. *Most strange are the people: they are opposites of what they are in real life. Hawkeye is evil; Merant is good. I appear as a ferociously evil elf. The kindly Hel prevails most of the time...except when the ferocious Wukei enslaves her.

Have fun...

The_Froobyone
2006-08-18, 02:19 AM
Nah I don't like it.
We'd need another thread too do it.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-08-18, 03:01 AM
((Try to not post that you dont like something. Just refrain from posting. I think that idea is wonderful, and I already have some storyline that would work with that perfectly... I shall be back...))

((on another note, if this gets big enough, we could have a mirror Trogs, a Mirror Temple of Bahamutte, etc. This could realy be a lot of fun...))

((Insert evil grin here...))

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-18, 03:03 AM
((Oh...the one about the black dragon Mortia?))

((Okay...I also kinda sorta got the idea from various pieces of literature. If you've read Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, the King's Roads is an obvious reference.))

The_Froobyone
2006-08-18, 03:58 AM
If you were to have it then all threads in mirror would need a new thing next to them.
they'd need the [mirror] tag

AmberVael
2006-08-18, 07:39 AM
((Its really scary to think what the temple of Inari would be like here. And would Trog's be *gasp* quiet!?))

Murky_Pool
2006-08-18, 07:41 AM
((How do you get in here? Is every mirror a gateway, except the portal mirrors?))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-18, 08:01 AM
*Death comes and raises a few people from the dead.*

Looks like I am Life... in this Town.

Fenric
2006-08-18, 08:38 AM
(( Yes: Fenric the scourge and his hideously evil temple ;D ))

InaVegt
2006-08-18, 08:42 AM
((The librarian would worship Tiamat here and the temple of tiamat would be a safe place while bahamutte's would be trapped heavily))

Ultroloth
2006-08-18, 08:50 AM
The Fiends walk around Town, handing out helpful pamphlets to help the peace effort.

Kantur
2006-08-18, 08:50 AM
((Or the librarian would be a blackguard of opposite-alignment Bahamutte...
A Chaotic Good, non-womanising, elf friendly Kezo? *shudder* This place is too bizarre!

V Thinking of which...
My characters would be unrelated Aasimar, Kantur would be the 'evil' one of the family as LN, would own a metallic dragon and a cat friendly to him but no one else...))

Deadly
2006-08-18, 09:00 AM
((Ilias the Lawful Evil bringer of storms... I wonder how that works. Maybe he would set up a shrine, posing as a god, and take payment from captains to spare their ships... and if they didn't pay he would blow them to hell ::) And ofcouse he wouldn't have died, or maybe he'll return as some undead thing. Wow, just think of the possibilities ;D ))

Murky_Pool
2006-08-18, 09:04 AM
((Imagine the Gufipolice. Well staffed, well trained, competent. A force for law with real powers))

InaVegt
2006-08-18, 09:10 AM
((Sneak would actually be nice to others, I would be descended from a metallic dragon and be a earth elemental))

Fenric
2006-08-18, 09:14 AM
(( Kirana would be a light spirit now [Where's Alhambra these days?], in the sparkling, beautiful temple of the god of Life [I guess that's Death @^ up there].

Renrik would be a paladin!

))

Hoseki
2006-08-18, 10:19 AM
((Valathe: A cheerful, helpful, sympathetic half-orc who has been manipulated by the Temple of Inari because of her meek and eager to please natue to be an unvalued grunt.

Hoseki: Bitter antisocial human who hates Kantur. He has a terrible memory and he's never traveled more than a couple miles away from the Town. He only speaks Common and is famous for kicking people in the shins and giggling. His half-sister, a half-elf named Umatag, is a flirtatious vegetarian who loves small animals.

I love this place already.))

Supagoof
2006-08-18, 10:28 AM
((Imagine the Gufipolice. *Well staffed, well trained, competent. *A force for law with real powers))

((I don't know about a force for law, per se..

Heh, the gufstapo - gaurds united for starting terror and punishing others....

to be safe you'd have to hire an assasin....

and of course, badges? we don't need no stinking badges!))

InaVegt
2006-08-18, 10:34 AM
((POINT: Protectors Of Innocents & Notable Targets, they wear badges))

Sneak
2006-08-18, 11:10 AM
(( Sneak — just a normal nice kitty that can't even speak common. ))

(( Sneakbot — very emotional, the best Turing Test ever. ))

(( Ernest and Bob — Ernest is vey polite, nice, and respectful, while Bob is mildly grumpy and mean. ))

(( Van—well, I won't go there yet. ))

Wukei
2006-08-18, 11:11 AM
(Even better: Sneak could be very sweet and giving.

Wu: the true Pirate Queen, a killer. Doesn't show any emotion

Mhina: Evil and chaotic. Can't even tell what she's gonna do next)

Sneak
2006-08-18, 11:18 AM
(( So Mhina would basically become Wukei and Wukei would become an assassin? Interesting. ))

(( I was gonna make Sneak a sweet and giving person, but then it would be more opposite if he was just a normal cat. ))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-18, 11:20 AM
((And before Llama says it Death would give hugs as well...

Actually anyone have any ideas what Llama would be like?))

Fenric
2006-08-18, 11:20 AM
(( Oooh... watch out for the demonic hell-hounds in the temple. *The female is vaguely nice somehow, but the male is a nasty SOB ready to kill anyone that doesn't grovel sufficiently.

Llama would probably be a bloodthirsty griffin with an odd charitable streak ;) ))

Hoseki
2006-08-18, 11:22 AM
((Llama would be a cold and ruthless Reaper, dedicated to the extinction of mankind.

I like the idea of Sneak being a stray cat who often comes by Trog's because he gets fed there. And Van would be scarily competant.))

Flabbicus
2006-08-18, 11:23 AM
(( This was originally from the Shadow place but...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/shadow.gif

LLama is a tyrannical despot who eats people alive. He is super-competent and is a god. ))

(( Hmm... Maybe Death's cloak is reversible and the other side is all white? That would be his Life persona then... ))

Murky_Pool
2006-08-18, 11:24 AM
((The harbinger of Llamageddon))

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-08-18, 12:36 PM
((So... Mortia would be orginized, cheerful, non alcholic, and not pick fights, but be Evil. Wow. that WOULD be weird...))

Cathrindir
2006-08-18, 01:14 PM
((Cathrindir; "Feel the wrath of Flame Strike!" Instead of Create Water. That might actually be pretty funny...he'd also be malicous, dark tempered, and unreasonable. Sounds interesting.))

Hoseki
2006-08-18, 01:52 PM
((Oh! And people would go to the Astral plane when they died and there would be male breakdancers with orange juice there!))

AmberVael
2006-08-18, 01:55 PM
((Okay, thats the most amusing image yet.))

Sneak
2006-08-18, 02:24 PM
(( Better yet, death would actually be permanent! :o ))

Hoseki
2006-08-18, 02:25 PM
(( Better yet, death would actually be permanent! :o ))

((Come on, that's just silly.))

Sneak
2006-08-18, 02:27 PM
(( I know, I know. I guess I just got a bit carried away. ))

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-18, 02:44 PM
((Indurain would wear clothes! :o

Trog would be a nice-smelling, but unfun, person.

An Rachsikz (sp?)...wow.))

((I think I'll start a Trog's Tavern [Mirror]!))

Renrik
2006-08-18, 03:17 PM
Renrik walks through the Silverthorn, keeping an eye out for criminals. He is wears a light grey robe, and conceals his holy symbol. He is clean-shaven (because the real Renrik has a goatee under that mask of his), and a kindly and benevolent soul who seeks to reform the criminals.

He makes a note for his fellows in the Rat Pack, a group of freedom fighters resisting the Gufstoppo.

He goes to the Mirror Trog's Tavern (which, seeing as how the real Renrik got kicked out, the mirror Renik is apparently an honored customer of).

Flabbicus
2006-08-18, 03:22 PM
MirrorRilik walks around The Mirror Town, wearing nondescript, bright clothing, and no armor besides a pair of guantlets.

(( Hmm... MirrorRilik would be Lawful Evil... and a rogue/monk wearing gauntlets with hidden knives. ))

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-18, 03:27 PM
((Destro would live in a sunken house and be a fighter. He wouldn't be nice to anybody and would be generally reclusive. He'd also follow all the rules. The HORROR!))

Renrik
2006-08-18, 03:28 PM
((apparently, I'm CG (not a paladin, because in the real town I'm Lawful Evil.), but I suppose I would be a cleric/fighter/holy liberator. That weilds a single bastard-sword in both hands.))

Hoseki
2006-08-18, 03:39 PM
((Could be a paladin or freedom.))

Mhina
2006-08-18, 03:44 PM
(I think you should let people decide if they want to make their own shops mirrors, Vindematrix. Leave the Trog's to Trog, etc.)

Lykan
2006-08-18, 03:48 PM
[How do you get the opposite of someone who's true neutral?]

Flabbicus
2006-08-18, 03:49 PM
(( I don't know.

How about he's a feral, evil werewolf that hates explosions and doesn't randomly fall asleep? :P ))

Lykan
2006-08-18, 03:50 PM
[I can't even think of the concept of hating explosions...]

Flabbicus
2006-08-18, 03:51 PM
(( Bah.

Philistine. ))

Hoseki
2006-08-18, 03:52 PM
((Opposite of True Neutral is any alignment that doesn't have Neutrality. I suggest Lawful Evil.))

Lykan
2006-08-18, 03:53 PM
[Lykan does have good tendacies... I'll go NE

But what about explosions?

No wait, I got it... I'll use magic instead. I'll still like explosions, just from a different source]

Kantur
2006-08-18, 03:55 PM
[How do you get the opposite of someone who's true neutral?]


[If you go along the lines of Hierophant abilities, any of the four extremes (LG,LE,CG,CE).]

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-18, 04:22 PM
((@ Mhina: Okay. I won't do that anymore. :-[))

blackfox
2006-08-18, 04:45 PM
This would be cool... The elf would wander around the street, making sure everyone knows who she is, helping pirates wherever she sees them, especially El Jaspero, she wouldn't use daggers or things that explode, she'd be in perfect control of her emotions, and she'd play the banjo. And she'd be Lawful Evil.


...Why does this remind me of a certain person named Artemis?

Nostradomus
2006-08-18, 04:50 PM
Um...mine would be a necromancer/fighter.

Cathrindir
2006-08-18, 04:52 PM
((Ooo! Ooo! And The Feud would be The Alliance! ))

blackfox
2006-08-18, 04:55 PM
((That works! And we'd write it in Green... And Rilik wouldn't care a bit about my personal life, and... *thinks about the endless possibilities*))

Cathrindir
2006-08-18, 05:03 PM
And El Jaspero's opposite would be....um....*thinks*......hmmm....uh....I don't know, what would his opposite be?

InaVegt
2006-08-18, 05:05 PM
El jaspero's opposite would be a ninja, hate music (or play a very different instrument) and of course be a good friend of Blackfox.

jaqueses
2006-08-18, 05:13 PM
((Wouldn't everyone start out as a god and need special permission to not be a god?))

Mhina
2006-08-18, 05:17 PM
Doesn't matter. A lot of people won't follow the rules and become mortal anyway.

Renrik
2006-08-18, 08:18 PM
((I get to talk in blue!))

((OK, I figured it out. I'm a Chaotic Good Cleric/Paladin of Freedom/Holy Liberator that can't kill anyone because he has a vow of nonviolence, so he just disarms people instead, and heals everyone. The Rat Pack are a group of freedom fighters. The Den is a hidden tavern that serves fine ales and wines from a relaxed atmosphere. I dress in light grey and white, and worship the ideal of human kindness.))

((Hehehehehe.))

Flabbicus
2006-08-18, 09:05 PM
(( And I'm an evil, unobtrusive, lawful, crazy assassin! ))

(( I resent that Blackfox! >:( :'())

Pandaren
2006-08-18, 09:10 PM
((I would be a female Panda with chaotic evil tendencies, I'd actually knows everthing going on in town, and I'd hate rum but love whiskey......creepy))

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-19, 12:59 AM
((Oskar - Rakso, Lawful Good Sorcerer/Cleric, bald, carries no weapons.))

nailohi8
2006-08-19, 01:15 AM
((Don't forget gender switches!!))

blackfox
2006-08-19, 10:53 AM
(( I resent that Blackfox! >:( :'())((I'm going to run away now... *sneaks off*))

Cornugon
2006-08-19, 10:55 AM
((Mountain would become an emotionless magic-using despot that likes nothing more than to kill and destroy magic, and he's famous! Or maybe he'd be called Molehill and be an unobtrusive human thief, that's Brittish-sounding!))

Flabbicus
2006-08-19, 11:00 AM
(( Machines with British accents? What's next!? :P ))

blackfox
2006-08-19, 11:04 AM
((Unarmored humans without curiosity, I expect.))

Cornugon
2006-08-19, 11:04 AM
((Actually, I said human thief))

Flabbicus
2006-08-19, 11:14 AM
(( Bah. A mere technicality. ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-19, 11:21 AM
(ooh, this right here. This is gonna be fun. I've got a new backstory already. )

Lykan
2006-08-19, 11:23 AM
[Llama would be the most powerful being in Town...

... Creepy...]

Flabbicus
2006-08-19, 11:24 AM
(( And people wouldn't worship him in far off places! ))

(( Maybe he'd be The Masked Alpaca instead! ))

Cornugon
2006-08-19, 04:12 PM
((You know, I'd like to see the mirror version of a Bond villain.

"Ah greetings Mr. Bond, I'm so glad you're awake."

"Why so you can tell me you master plan and then set up some dastardly trap that I can easily escape?"

"Oooh, that was my plan, but now that I think about it, that's stupid. i'll just go the quick route." Pulls out pistol.))

Renrik
2006-08-19, 05:26 PM
Narfang would be a corrupt assassin working for the Gufstopo.

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 12:55 AM
A portal rips through into the mirror Town, and Leo and Kyrian step into the mirrored world.

Something tells me we aren't in Kansas anymore, Leo.

The two begin to search around.

Indurain
2006-08-20, 02:13 AM
((Does this mean I'd have to buy clothes?))

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-20, 02:16 AM
((Yes. The horror! The horror!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 02:53 AM
(( In the mirror world, the llama was not awakened by Merlin as a mount for Sir Tristian. In fact, a desperate Morgana Le Fay, fleeing from an angry Lancelot stopped by a farmer's and stole the strange horse like creature that he had. The beast was too stupid to help her escape, so she tweaked its mind, giving it intelligence so it would know the best way to hide from the angry knight.

Morgana ended up keeping the animal as a pet. It became a trusted advisor because of its cunning and deceptively cute nature. She didn't realize that when she tweaked its mind, she flooded its brain not only with intelligence, but with anger as well. One night, the llama drove an enchanted dagger through her chest, draining her magic into him. He then headed to Camelot, and through trickery, he slew Merlin in the same fashion. With the power of both magicians at his disposal, he trotted into a gathering of the Knights of the Round Table. 4 minutes later, only the llama emerged from the room, he was bleeding from many wounds, but he was victorous and now armed with the skill of the knights as well. He found King Arthur alone and they dueled. The llama gravely wounded the king and soon Arthur was spirited away to Avalon. The Dark LLama (as he was being called) had snuck on board and after reaching the Isle, his dagger had plunged into the hearts of Oberon and Titania as well as Arthur. Sadly, slaying Gods did not contain this creature's lust for power, it merely amplified it. The llama sought out other deities and powerful beings, slaying them with his vampiric dagger. At one point he used it to slash a being of pure chaos known only as The Snarl into tiny bits of string. The power this granted him stunned the llama just enough for the spirit of Merlin to appear and place a magical mask around the eyes of the Godraped! Then the soul of Morgana weaved some more magic into it.

Dark Llama awoke from his daze in a strange town. He started to leave and found that some strange piece of cloth around his face caused him great pain and agony at his attempt. It also nullified his mighty powers. Through intense training he has weakened the enchantments on his mask so that he can now access most of his power as well as leave the Town for small periods of time, but if he stays out too long or uses too much power the agony will begin until he returns or stops using the power he rightfully earned.

The Dark Llama has recently pledged to follow Inari in hopes that she will help him slip free of the wretched mask. He suspects she won't do so willingly because she knows that an unrestrained Dark Llama would kill her and everyone else, but hopefully she'll make a mistake and he'll capitalize on it. In the meantime, he enjoys her sacrifices and will often partake of any leftovers. The whole experiece has twisted his body to match his tainted soul.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/tiefllama.gif))

Lykan
2006-08-20, 02:59 AM
[Holy hell, mate... That's awesome ;D]

[just a thought... Hearing Zerg talking to llama about how Lykan was being overly cruel to a prostitute-like Mhina... Is Lykan a pimp now?]

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-20, 02:59 AM
((D'oh! *slaps forehead*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 03:04 AM
(Thanks Lykan. For the compliment.

Woot! Evil Pimp Lykan will have to show up at Indurain's new pimp party.)

Lykan
2006-08-20, 03:08 AM
[I'm serious! I want him to get a cane and a cup and begin backhand slapping people...

Where's my money!?

EDIT: Wow... I just found a new low]

The_Librarian
2006-08-20, 05:16 AM
((I was thinking over what a mirror librarian, rogue and Greeny would be.

The librarian would most likely be a poisoner and/or magic user, and would love to use people's secrets against them - hurting with the truth as opposed to the normal librarian who often lies to protect others. The normal librarian has quite an interest in men, so I'd probably have her interested in women instead. Worked for Willow, anyway ;)

The mirror rogue would be fiercely lawful, perhaps even a blackguard, though I think a knight would be better. As opposed to the normal rogue, who tends to be reluctant to join a fight, he would be charging in, except, of course, where his sister was concerned; in her case, he'd watch and laugh.

A mirror Greeny... that's the hardest one. Most likely he'd use magic to hurt, he'd happily hunt down the intelligent animals as prey in the town, and would love to get his jaws round the llama's throat. Perhaps because of the librarian's magical abilities, he has been enslaved by her and hates her as a result.))

Mr_Samedi
2006-08-20, 06:06 AM
((Samedi would most definitely be an undead slayer. Rather than being granted the powers over voodoo, he would become a fanatical opponent of evil, especially those of necromancy and trickery.

The again, without his lichdom attainment, he would not be alive. Samedi only roams the earth today for his undead nature.))

Fenric
2006-08-20, 09:00 AM
(( Awesome mirror-llama there, Atreyu. *I like Librarian's too.

Re: Lykan's comment in the mirror temple:

Yeah, brady bunch, Lykan. *But that would make you Greg with his awful afro. ))

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 09:03 AM
((Lhawful, Chaotik's opposite, would likely be a bureaucratic but selfless cleric of Heironeous. Hmm. Interesting idea... But with the opposites thing, Ol H would be an evil destructive diety. Hmm.

An LG paladin of an LG version of his dark fiend diety.))

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 06:45 PM
What the shock is this place?

I don't know, but there's Trog's. Something's not right though.

No shock.

Kyrian and Leo enter the tavern.

Daedrous Avari
2006-08-20, 08:35 PM
Rivik'd be a chaotic evil drow mage who hates everyone and has black and dark blue armor who is obsessed with cold spells and actually is full-time in worshipping Vhaerun.

Weird. If this gets really popular, I'll have to request new avis for my characters.

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 09:34 PM
Dark Kyrian, dark Leo, and Gwen all appear in the middle of the streets in the Mirror Town.

wxdruid
2006-08-20, 09:38 PM
Gwen turns and says What did you do that for? Wait, where are we?

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 09:40 PM
You're in the real Town, where else would you be?

Dark Kyrian pushes Gwen as he lets go of her.

wxdruid
2006-08-20, 09:43 PM
She barely manages to keep her feet. Real town, I live in the real town, the weather's to bad here for it to be my town

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 09:45 PM
Whatever, this is my town.

Dark Kyrian attempts to grab Gwen's arm.

wxdruid
2006-08-20, 09:46 PM
He grabs her arm and she starts struggling to get free Let me go

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 09:48 PM
Pulling Gwen along, dKyrian and dLeo head for the tavern.

wxdruid
2006-08-20, 09:49 PM
Gwen realizes she can't get free as she gets dragged along

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 09:53 PM
Kyrian appears in the streets, and sniffs the air. He slowly makes his way to the Tavern, and leaps up onto the roof.

Pandaren
2006-08-23, 06:01 PM
Pandaren is running down the streets of town looking for a certain individual.

NEO_Phyt2
2006-08-24, 01:55 AM
The warforged exits the tavern, looking around for any obvious fires in need of extinguishing. He moves along the streets with purpose, followed by his weasel. A small trail of water is left behind him as his Decanter hand drips steadily.

Pandaren
2006-08-24, 11:41 AM
As Pandaren walks into an alley a large fiery explosion blasts him out in a of the alley comical fashion ,also setting many buildings including Trog's, Ghost's Black smith Bakery, and the Masked Troupe shipping guild, on fire.

(I'm going by the map)

NEO_Phyt2
2006-08-24, 01:24 PM
What was that soun-- HOLY [water deity] A FIRE!

The warforged runs towards the fire. Once he's close enough, he braces himself and activates his Decanter, sending a geyser of water towards the blaze, starting with Trog's.

Madmal
2006-08-24, 01:31 PM
a rampant storm elemental charges throught all of town, melting and destroying everything on his path
YES, YES, let them build so you can DESTROY!! fire, thunder, blood and blight!!! hear my summons!! bring doom to all!!!!!

a woman dressed in mourning robes levitates behind it while saying:
Brother, watch it! carefull....*stomp* that poor thing... why don' t you stop, brother? errr....brother?

Shut the six hells up and go away sis...CAN YOU SEE I'M HAVING FUN!!!!

B-BUT..WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT AND PERIOD!!! THE GODS WILL SUFFER UNDER MY MIGHT, AND I WILL PRACTICE BY TRASHING THIS PLACE!!!

the pair fades in the distance...

Pandaren
2006-08-24, 01:37 PM
Pandaren:
"Groannn, oh god no"


A figure steps from the shadows, its Pandaren's mirror opposite.

Pandaren Jumps up with the last of his strength and dives into Trog's
"Gotta go"

NEO_Phyt2
2006-08-24, 01:43 PM
WAIT, THAT BUILDING ISNT SAFE TO ENTER!
Seeing the panda thing dive into the building, the warforged gives a metallic sigh.
You'd think people would have more common sense...
He starts to move towards the entrance himself, fighting against the pressure from his extinguishing efforts.

Pandaren
2006-08-24, 01:46 PM
The Female Panda chases after him.

NEO_Phyt2
2006-08-25, 12:04 AM
The warforged emerges from Trog's and looks at the other burning buildings.
These fires have grown too large for standard extinguishing methods...
He approaches the blaze, and begins an arcane chant, tracing patterns in the air with his hand. Pointing to the fire, he intones a final syllable and the fires extinguish. He begins to move through the damaged area, checking for any small pockets of fire that may have been left burning.

thehothead
2006-08-27, 04:57 PM
((what would the oposite of chaotic neutral be?))

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-27, 05:07 PM
((I picked Lawful Stupid))

Daedrous Avari
2006-08-28, 01:35 PM
Mirror Rivik runs in the town from the Mirror Desert mirror he just made. "I need to contact the priests of Lorth."

((Lorth: Think male version Lolth.
Priests: Mirror Version Priestesses.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 08:46 PM
*Darkness has fallen on the Town. Atreyu stands on the outskirts, afraid to go in. He looks around with a whimper. He's hungry and wants a safe place to use this crystal, but where in that town could be safe? *

*He pulls the gem Alarra gave him so long ago out of his pouch and holds it in his mouth, concentrating on all of his friends and a message to get to them. He envisions Inari's Temple (The good one) as well as Trog's and pictures himself standing there.* "Help! I'm trapped in the mirr..."

*Atreyu's head snaps back and the crystal goes flying from his mouth. He reels from the shot and sees a blurry form of a winged quadraped with a prehensile tail standing before him. He hears a familiar growl.* I don't know what that was, but you're not allowed to use it anymore. In fact, I'm going to crush it and make you eat it."

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 08:55 PM
*Myobu, Myobi, and Little Kyrian run out into the street and look around to see if they can see any traces.*

I don't see him

We need a spell

Less talk, more casting

*Myobu casts Discern Location*

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 08:56 PM
Kyrian stands behind his nephew.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 08:58 PM
*Atreyu rolls with a second hoof kick that gets him in the stomach. He stands up and spits at the blurry image before him. The normal tar like substance is mixed with a bit of blood. The Godruped laughs and goes over to the crystal, crushing it with a hoof and a mocking laugh.* That was the last chance you get to save your pathetic soul.

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 08:59 PM
(( Can any of us hear that, Llama? ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:02 PM
(yeah...he said it loudly)

Fenric
2006-09-10, 09:02 PM
*Fenric charges out, nearly running into the group*

EAST! HURRY!

*He turns down the street and runs at full speed*

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:03 PM
*Myobu draws his katana and wakizashi, Myobi draws her sai, little Kyrian manifests his blades. They all take off running after Fenric*

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:03 PM
Kyrian follows, making sure Ebony and Ivory are ready for battle.

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:04 PM
Gezina

*Gezina runs after them, ready to cast summon swarm at the first sign of any enemy*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:04 PM
In less than a week, you'll be begging me for more scraps of meat from slain humans and elves. You'll really grow to love the taste of elf.

*Atreyu simply stands up and stares at the blurry image of the Godruped.*

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 09:05 PM
Elya follows behind them all, bringing the prayer of sanctuary to her mind.

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:05 PM
*Myobu is still faster than the other foxes, and sees them first*

ATREYU!

Get your grubby hooves off him, demonic thing!

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:06 PM
Kyrian, beside Myobu, aims the sixshooters at the godruped.

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:07 PM
Gezina

*as Gezina reaches the others she casts summon swarm to make the godruped surrounded by bats*

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 09:08 PM
Elya murmers her prayer and casts Sanctuary. Her hands begins glowing with healing energy.
((Band-Aid!))

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:09 PM
((Secondary band aid and all around useless))

Fenric
2006-09-10, 09:09 PM
*Myobi triggers her sai, sending lightning and fire at the Godruped. *Little Kyrian snarls and rakes with his force-claws. *Fenric casts Cure Critical Wounds, Mass to heal Atreyu without needing to interrupt the melee*

(( Fenric is also part of the band-aid brigade. The spells I have that do damage would hit everyone else, too ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:09 PM
*Myobu is greeted by the sight of an obviously stunned and beaten Atreyu staring as what would be his mirror version, except for the wings and demonic looking tail.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/tiefllama.gif

*The creature grins at Myobu.* "So this is what the hellhound looks llike over there."

(yikes! give me a minute. I threw way too big a rescue party)

*The Godruped shows a sign of shock as all the people charge at him.* "Don't you fools know that I've killed entire pantheons!"
*The energy attacks seem to repel from him and are deflected onto the bats sweeping nearby.*

*Atreyu looks considerably in better heath after all the healing. His eyes look less glazed over.*

*The Godruped laughs at little Kyrian and kicks at him with a sneer.* "Go away snack. I'll see you after this is over."

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 09:10 PM
Destro walks out of Trogs and heads in the direction of the sounds of fighting.

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:10 PM
*Myobu snarls*

Enjoy it while you can, ugly!

*Myobu's swords glow blue and frost begins to coat them as he swings for the godruped*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:17 PM
*The Godruped ducks the blade and rams his head toward Myobu's gut, the horns growing from his skull crackle with dark energy.*

(okay, ready for the next barrage of posts)

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 09:19 PM
Elya readies a ranged Cure Critical Wounds spell for the next person who needs it.

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:19 PM
Kyrian holsters his guns, and draws Renegade, the magic activating the minute his hands touch the hilt. He leaps into the air, swinging at the godruped. ((Fire, Ice, and Lightning....I love my sword ;D))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 09:19 PM
Destro walks up to the fight. He raises an eyebrow at the two llamas.

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:20 PM
Gezina

*Gezina starts chanting dark words while she draws her bow, black energy forms around it*

Erash kerack!
Shesh straleck!
Mestra Corstal!
Eshtel Mesta!

Fenric
2006-09-10, 09:20 PM
*Little Kyrian flies through the air with a yelp and slams into a nearby building with a sickening thud. His blades disappear as he slides to the ground.

Myobi screams in rage and casts Holy Smite at the godruped

Fenric runs over toward his son.*

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:22 PM
*Myobu takes the hit and flies backwards, landing in the street. He jerks a bit from the energy, then glares at the godruped*

That the best you've got?

*Myobu points his katana at the evil thing and blasts a narrow-spread Cone of Cold*

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:24 PM
Thecla gets outside and sees if Indurain is following her and then takes off at a run towards the sounds of battle

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 09:25 PM
Merant wanders to the very edge of the fighting, where he can see it but not get involved. He leans on a wall and watches it.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 09:25 PM
Indurain runs out following Thecla.

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:27 PM
she gets there and shifts to hound archon form and pulls out her mace watching to see where she might be needed.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 09:28 PM
Destro floats into the air and takes out his crossbow. He loads it with barbed bolts and starts firing at the godruped.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 09:29 PM
Indurain scans around for signs of his friend. He sees the Llama and runs towards him.

"ATREYU!!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:30 PM
*Atreyu backs away from all the fighting, his tail hangs low, his face look worried.*

*A barrier of force forms where Kyrian's blade is aimed, and at first stops the sword, but Renegade breaks through as the cone of cold hits the God Slayer. Still the blade only scratches through the steel like wool.* Grah! You've got some power. You feel like a God. Good! I'll have to find my dagger." *He throws a lightning fast kick from his hind leg at Kyrian. His leg is covered in dark energy.*


(okay, who have i missed...give me a second here to edit appropriately)

*looking up at this name, Atreyu sees Indurain and tries to run to him, but can merely trot, and even then its a weak trot/limp.*

*The bolts from the crossbow get stuck in the wool, but it looks like one or two peirced flesh*

NO MORE GAMES! *roars the demonic llama and anyone with any sort of detect power/magic/psionics sees an incredible increase around the Godruped.*

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:32 PM
Gezina

*Gezina finishes chanting and sends an arrow seemingly formed by pure darkness at the godraped*

((Fort DC 30 or die, 40d6 damage otherwise))

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:32 PM
Kyrian barely brings his arm up to block the hoof, but still gets knocked backwards by the force. He smirks and begins to gather energy.

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:34 PM
Thecla goes around the fight towards the LLama wearing a holy symbol

Fenric
2006-09-10, 09:34 PM
(( Not-directly-related action for Fenric's round, so I'll have him go while you work ))

*Fenric reaches Little Kyrian and casts Heal. *Little Kyrian blinks and says a word not appropriate for his age*

Watch your mouth, young man, or I'll knock you back out myself.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 09:35 PM
Indurain heads over to the Llama.

"Are you okay?" He says, concern painted all over his face.

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:35 PM
*Myobi launches her fire and lightning again, while Myobu launches a viscious spring attack, blades whirling*

(( Spring Attack, as in the feat ))

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:36 PM
Thecla also gets over to the LLama

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:36 PM
Kyrian looks up at the Godruped, his eyes consumed by white light.

This should be fun...

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 09:36 PM
Destro lands on the roof of a building and casts a disintegrate at the godruped. He reloads his crossbow and lines up his shot.

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 09:36 PM
Elya continues to watch for someone in need of healing.

Pandaren
2006-09-10, 09:39 PM
Pink walks by and stops to look at the fight
Pretty good but I'd only give this a 6 out of 10 on the scale
She walks away whistling to herself

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 09:41 PM
((Dinner. Assume Destro just waits to see what happens with his spell and spends the rest of the fight sniping with his crossbow.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:46 PM
(then I'd better hurt some one, so Elya doesn't feel useless.)

*Gez's shot rings true, but the dark energy doesn't seem to affect him adversely. However it does get his attention. He turns to her and stares at her, locking eyes. In her head a voice says A death attack? Dark energy? You have potential. Go kill the fox cub, keep the body intact. We'll dine on it tonight.

*Destro's disinegrate hits and a large patch of the Godruped's wool burns away, exposing scales underneath. He snarls in pain.*

*At Myobu's attack, the horns come to life, moving and parrying blades just as fast as Myobu can swing them. Myobu notices that the wool around the mask of the dark llama is slowly burning away and the mask is starting to glow.*

*Atreyu collapses into Indurain's arms, muttering "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." again and again.*

*tendrils of steely wool sneak out at Kyrian, Myobu, Eyla and Fenric. The razor edges glint in the growing moonlight.*

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:47 PM
Thecla immediately casts CMW on the LLama

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:48 PM
Gezina

I am not your minion, demon and never will I do slaveswork for the likes of you again! *She shouts, sneding a burning arrow at the godraped*

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:49 PM
Kyrian side steps the tentacle, infusing Renegade's blade with light energy as he does, and slices at the tentacle.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 09:49 PM
Indurain carries the Llama as far away as he can, back towards the mirror Trog's. Tears are in his eyes.

"Don't you dare die on me Llama."

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:50 PM
Thecla follows Indurain and the LLama

Fenric
2006-09-10, 09:51 PM
*Fenric puts a Blade Barrier around himself and the still-prone little Kyrian. The myriad blades clash against the seeking steel tendrils.

Myobi casts Holy Smite again, but a slice from the razor-wool forces her to defend.*

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 09:52 PM
Merant watches Atreyu and Indurain "Jeez, melodramatics. I've had to watch a fair amount of that in first person...."

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:52 PM
*Myobu whirls his blades at supervulpine speeds, but soon has difficulty keeping up with both the horns and the wool. He grits his teeth and fights on, nonetheless*

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 09:54 PM
Elya chants and brings a wall of stone into existance, blocking her and Fenric off from the steel wool.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 09:55 PM
*He turns back to Gez and looks genuinely disappointed, but a strand of razor wool shoots from him aimed straight for her stomach.*

*Kyrian slices through his strand, and it falls to the ground and stops moving.*

*Atreyu appears to be physically fine, if not a little overfilled with positive energy, but he does appear to be exhausted. He mutters about not wanting to eat real rabbits.*

*He snarls at Merant* If you're bored, you could help. I'll make you a bed from any of the furry ones, the pelts of avatars are very comfy, I hear."

*The holy smite goes off and the Godruped lets out a pained snarl* "I'd have killed you as an avatar, what chance do you have as a mere acolyte?" *he opens his mouth and a stream of dark energy travels toward Myobi.*

*The horns now move more aggressively, stabbing at Myobu. The mask on the Godruped begins to glow red and it appears to be tighter than it was before*

Fenric
2006-09-10, 09:56 PM
*Fenric sighs and releases the blades, now covered with cuts from the fragments of razor-sharp wool*

Nasty stuff, that.

*Little Kyrian coughs, and a trickle of blood seeps from his mouth. Fenric gapes, but Kyrian grins*

I guess that kick was worse than I thought...

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 09:57 PM
Gezina

*Gezina is hit by the strand and collapses on the ground*

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 09:57 PM
Kyrian slowly begins to make his way towards the Godruped.

Fenric.....get the others out of here.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 09:57 PM
Indurain carries the Llama into an alley, and turns to Thecla.

"You go help the others, I'll stay with him. Yell if things get hairy."

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 09:59 PM
Elya sends a jet of sheer positive energy towards Gezina.
((Maximized Cure Critical Wounds))

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 09:59 PM
*Myobu is hit by a tendril of wool, and gets distracted enough to be hit by an energy charged horn. He yips and changes tactics, taking a viscious wrapping up in razor-wool in exchange for a final-strike slash at the godruped's stomach*

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 09:59 PM
Thecla nods and runs back out towards the fight, when she gets there she starts bashing the razor wool strands with her mace

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:00 PM
((Yeah, slight overkill (She only has 4 HD remember, 33 max hp))

Gezina

*Gezina stands up again, her eyes filled with rage*

Fenric
2006-09-10, 10:01 PM
*Myobi takes several nasty slices and finally ducks behind the stone wall with Elya, Fenric, and Little Kyrian. *Fenric calls out:*

I'd love to, Kyrian: but if we come out of here, we get cut into hamburger. Besides, Little Ky's hurt pretty bad.

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 10:02 PM
Myobu, get them to safety....I'll deal with this shocker.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 10:07 PM
((Back.))
Destro fires off another disintegrate and some bolts from the crossbow.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 10:10 PM
*The breath weapon bounces against the stone wall and is blocked.*

*As Thecla's mace connects with the razor wool, it catches fire and bits burn away, every strand she hits ceases attacking. Soon she has subdued all the roaming strands.*

*The Godruped seems to be getting distracted. Myobu's blade cuts deep and black ooze pours from the wound. He grins though, and with a though the razor wool that has wrapped around the avatar constricts, cutting him deeply.*

*He yells at Kyrian* Send the weak ones away. Its only your power I want. Then maybe I can free myself of this Gratzing mask!

*his mask is now flashing red, and he grimaces in pain regularly and his breathing is heavy. Still he controls himself enough to shoot Gez a menacing look.*

*Destro's bolts his the exposed scales where his disinigrates have burned away the wool, black ooze starts to drip from the wounds*

Indurain
2006-09-10, 10:12 PM
"What I wouldn't give for some create water." Indurain says.

DarkHunter
2006-09-10, 10:13 PM
*Myobu is slashed to the bone, cutting many major arteries. His endurance exceeded, he falls to the ground*

I'm sorry...

*Myobu disappears in a shimmering of light*

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:13 PM
Gezina

*Gezina fires another arrow filled with fire at the godraped* Your kind must be destroyed! I should know.

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 10:13 PM
Thecla teleports and attempts to land on the Godruped and swings her mace at his head

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 10:14 PM
Your fight's with me.

Kyrian growls, and his body begins to faintly glow.

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 10:16 PM
Elya sends a jet of electricity towards the Godruped.

((Energy Bolt))

Fenric
2006-09-10, 10:17 PM
*Fenric pops up from behind the wall and casts Sunbeam at the godruped.

Myobi attempts to Heal little Kyrian again, but something seems to be interfering. Little Kyrian clutches his shoulder and winces.*

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 10:17 PM
Merant scowls at Gezina "All of what kind needs to be destroyed, idiot mortal?"

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 10:18 PM
Destro fires some more bolts and a lightning bolt.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 10:26 PM
*Atreyu looks at Indurain and mutters "Create water? But I'm hungry, not thirsty."

*As the blood from Myobu splatters across the body of the Dark Llama. He smiles. The blood that hits the mask burns away almost immediately from the intense heat radiating from it. *

*Thecla feels razorwool cut through her fur when she lands on the Godruped, but her mace strikes true, hitting the skull with a sickening thud. She too feels the heat from the mask. When she pulls back her mace, an imprint of it is left burned into the wool.*

*Gez's arrow strikes an exposed spot. The black ooze that trickles out starts to bubble and pop when it connects with the flames on the arrow.*

*Stunned from the blow, he doesn't dodge the beams. The 2 rays of electricity connect and he screams, convulsing as the electricty forcifully travels through him burning his insides. When the streak of sunlight smacks into his face, he screams, his eyes blinded and burning and he yells "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!

*Sensing Kyrian's growing power, he turns and charges wildly at the former monkey-boy, a dagger appearing in his mouth* GIVE ME YOUR POWER!

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 10:27 PM
Elya steps back, waiting to heal.
((Be gone for a moment))

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:28 PM
Gezina

*Gezina rushes in headlong, trying to bite the godraped*

Indurain
2006-09-10, 10:28 PM
"You also stink." Indurain says, smiling. "Don't worry my friend. You're going to be okay...we'll get you back, get you some food."

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 10:30 PM
Kyrian smirks, ducks low, and swings the glowing Renegade at the godruped's legs. The back leg catches him as the godruped passes him, and he rolls with the blow.

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 10:30 PM
As the Godruped rushes forwards Thecla is thrown off balance and reaches for anything to stop herself from falling and tries to grab a part of the mask

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 10:31 PM
Destro floats across to a different building to get a better shot. He fires another barbed bolt at the godraped.

Fenric
2006-09-10, 10:31 PM
*Fenric and Myobi nod at each other and pick little Kyrian up. They look at Elya*

Time to go, I think...

Care to join us?

*They run out from behind the wall and head for Trog's as fast (and as quietly) as they possibly can. Little Kyrian groans, and blood start to drip from his shoulder, his breath coming in laboured gasps.*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 10:39 PM
*The mask flows a little when Thecla tries to grab it. It allows her access. Despite the fact, it appears to be burning up, she feels no heat. A voice calls to her in her mind.* "This mask contains his power. He can still be killed while he's wearing it. Drive your holy weapon into his heart. Correct my mistake."

*The Godruped breathes a ray of dark energy at Destro as it charges.* "Leave me be! *it hollers as more barbs pierce its flesh, his entire side is stained in dark ooze that mixes with the blood from Myobu.*

*Gez bites the exposed scaley side of the mirror llama. She is filled with a vile horrible taste in her mouth from the black ichor pouring from the demonic beast of burden.*

*Renegade slices a foreleg and the dark llama stumbles, falling to the ground.*

(umm...can we spell it Godruped please? I don't want an accidental space bar hit in "Godraped" to throw up the language filters and have the mods wondering just what the shock kinda storyline I was running here ;D )

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 10:42 PM
Thecla barely manages to keep from being trapped under the Godruped as he falls. After she lands on the ground she slams her mace towards his chest

Fenric
2006-09-10, 10:42 PM
*Fenric and Myobi escape with little Kyrian, disappearing into Trog's*

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:42 PM
((Wait, why didn't you respond to my last two posts?))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 10:42 PM
Destro is thrown back by the energy. He shakes his head to clear it and raises his crossbow. How 'bout no? He douses the tip of a bolt with holy water from a vial and fires it at the Godruped.

AmberVael
2006-09-10, 10:42 PM
Elya runs away with Fenric and Myobi.

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 10:43 PM
Kyrian sheathes Renegade, and draws Ebony in his right hand.

Light he says to the gun.

The gun hisses and Kyrian aims at the Godruped, pulling the trigger six time, and six bullets of light energy fly towards their target.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 10:44 PM
(editted Gez. I've officially missed everyone at least once now.)

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 10:44 PM
Merant shrugs and heads back into the tavern

Indurain
2006-09-10, 10:45 PM
Indurain offers up his hand.

"Hey...high hoof?"

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:45 PM
((Please do something to Gez that gives me an excuse to let her die, don't want to give up the reward))

Gezina

*Gezina tries to bite over and over again*

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 10:46 PM
((Please do something to Gez that gives me an excuse to let her die, don't want to give up the reward))

((She just died yesterday, why do you constantly have her die?))

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:46 PM
((Because I want to? and if she's involved in a storyline she has to die, otherwise it just doesn't feel the same))

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 10:47 PM
((If you're that certain you want her to die, I could kill her....))

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:48 PM
((If you're that certain you want her to die, I could kill her....))
((But that would be different, she's not even fighting you))

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 10:50 PM
((But that would be different, she's not even fighting you))

((aww, it's been a long time since my pet demon killed someone....))

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:52 PM
((You could take the side of the godruped, then you could kill her))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 10:52 PM
(reward..um...sure, Gez.)

*Gezina's bite continue to tear away chunks of the scales of the beast. He notices she's in a bloodlust and ignoring all else so he sneaks a thin strand of razorwool around her neck, wrapping it tightly, then pulling it taut.*

*He tries to get to his feet, but Destro's bolt connects in his head, while Kyrian's shot's slam into his side. Thecla's mace cracks ribs and the holy damage burns a hole through him, exposing a black organ pumping an equally dark substance through his body.*

*in an alley, Atreyu raises up a hoof and smiles* "High Hoof!"

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 10:54 PM
Thecla slams her mace towards the black organ with deadly intent

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 10:54 PM
The words "Your kind must be destroyed" echo around Merant's head. He turns before entering the tavern and heads towards Gezina.

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 10:55 PM
Gezina

*The strand strangles Gezina and she dies, with her last breath she says* Karsen.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 10:55 PM
Destro looks at the damage done by holy water. he grins, and pulls out several extra thick bolts. He fills the hollow space in each one with holy water and fires them at the Godruped.

Vengeance
2006-09-10, 10:57 PM
Merant stops as he sees Gezina fall, he shrugs and casts firestorm (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/fireStorm.htm) centered on Gezina's body. He teleports away in a cloud of red smoke

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 10:57 PM
Kyrain roars as he sees Gezina die (for the countless time)

Holy he calls to Ebony.

Again the gun hisses before Kyrian pulls the trigger once, a holy infused bullet flying at the godruped.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 10:58 PM
Indurain lightly taps Llama's hand and healing energy fills the Llama's body.

"That's my Llama."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 11:04 PM
(technically razor wire oughta be more gruesome than strangulation. I'm a messy killer, dont'cha know?)

*Perhaps tweaked by forces that are operating behind the comprension of those involved in the battle as Thecla's mace strikes the black organ of the Godruped, one of Destro's bolts and Kyrian's bullet all strike the heart of the cruel killer as one. There is a spray of black ichor that covers the hound archon erupting from the demonic llama as it convulses and stops moving.*

(V a point, although I don't think werefoxes' DR is silver. I believe its DR 10/wolfbone. )

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 11:06 PM
((And what if I've got DR 10/silver, that would stop most of the tearing to pieces part))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 11:08 PM
Destro floats down to the evil demon llama and takes out a vial of holy water. He empties it over the Godrupeds body, just to be sure. He then turns around and walks over to Indurain and Atreyu. You ready to go? I have the feeling now would be an excellent time to leave.

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 11:08 PM
Thecla turns and slams her mace towards the Godruped's face

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 11:10 PM
*the holy water dissolves the chunks of the corpse that it touches. Thecla's blow mushes in the muzzle, literally smacking the sneer right off its face.*

Indurain
2006-09-10, 11:11 PM
"Everything is taken care of?" Indurain asks Destro.

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 11:12 PM
Thecla grins and pours her vial of holy water on the corpse, right where his brain would be

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 11:13 PM
*Atreyu nods to the suggestion of leaving* "please, lets get out of here. I...I...I want to go home."


(Thecla is brainwashing my evil PC.)
*The holy water does it work and burns away the cranium of her fallen foe.*

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 11:13 PM
Then she shifts back to wolf form and runs over to Indurain and the LLama, panting slightly

InaVegt
2006-09-10, 11:14 PM
((Don't forget the corpse))

Kyrian
2006-09-10, 11:14 PM
Kyrian's body slowly stops glowing. He picks up Gezina and they both vanish.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 11:14 PM
Destro looks over his shoulder. Looks like it. I don't imagine he'll be back for a while. He pulls out a mirror and mumbles at it. It shows Trogs tavern (Regular). Let's go. Destro steps through the mirror.

Indurain
2006-09-10, 11:15 PM
Indurain picks up Atreyu.

"I've got you buddy."

wxdruid
2006-09-10, 11:15 PM
Thecla stops by Indurain and sits for a moment and follows after Indurain and LLama

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 11:18 PM
*Atreyu relaxes and lets Indurain carry him. His tail wagging happily.*

Indurain
2006-09-10, 11:20 PM
Indurain steps through the mirror with Atreyua.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-10, 11:23 PM
((My sincere appreciation and thanks for everyone who read, gave feedback on, and helped with this story, especially in patience and understanding with my big fight scene. Anyone who really wants to can level up their character.)

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-10, 11:26 PM
((^It was an awesome story Llama. I enjoyed reading it.))
A cloaked arm reaches through the mirror in the alleyway holding a glowing orb. It drops the orb and snaps its fingers. the orb pulses twice, the glow growing stronger. The arm withdraws. The orb sits in the alley glowing, then explodes without warning, obliterating the mirror, the garbage, and an unfortunate rat.

Wukei
2006-09-23, 11:17 PM
Wukei steps out onto the docks and calls up onto the Midgard. Captain Shipmaster! I've something to discuss with you.

The mirror Wukei, surprised that anyone would address her without first making sure that they had some form of upper hand becomes curious and peeks over the edge of the ship, dressed in a red and black jacket with a white shirt beneath. She sees herself and is taken aback briefly before sneering. I'd heard rumours...a brazen thing to approach me when I'm sure... She jumps down from her ship, pointing her flintlock right in Wukei's face. She seems impressed when Wukei doesn't even flinch, you're just as cowardly and good as the others of your little world.

Cowardly, no. Good, questionable. But my pockets are deep, and your mind full. I seek information.

Why should I not simply shoot you now and take your money. Mirror Wukei draws back the hammer on the pistol.

Wukei sneers, You're too narcissistic to kill yourself. And you're not fool enough to shoot me when I may seek more information later.

The dark Wukei scowls at Wukei before bursting out laughing, Perhaps I am. Maybe I'm not. We'll decide that once you've told me what you're searching for. She motions Wukei up onto the ship and into her cabin. The cabin is blocked from all scrying.

Fenric
2006-09-23, 11:23 PM
*Away in the temple, Fenric stomps

"blast it all. Wukei put anti scrying on her cabin. We get to watch the outside of the ship like some kind of low-budget TV show"*

Wukei
2006-09-23, 11:25 PM
(More profit if you don't have people stealing your information from you without paying.)

beholder
2006-09-24, 01:06 PM
a red portal appears, and a purple-skinned beholder floats through.
OK when do we start the killing? im wanna go and kill some realworlders! anyone interested?

Wukei
2006-09-24, 02:08 PM
(This would be the real world for the mirror world people...so that statement makes no sense.)

Wukei and her mirror side step out of the cabin of the Midgard. *Wukei hands over a large sack, pressumably filled with gold and the other Wukei thanks her. *As Wukei walks away, however, the mirror Wukei calls after her, Oh...one more thing.... As Wukei turns she hears the sound of gunfire and a sudden overwhelming burning sensation in her shoulder.

No one...not even I...tells me that I don't have the courage to shoot anyone!

(Dammit...I pressed enter inside the box...stupid computer)

Wukei curses as she backs away from her other self. But mirror Wukei has obviously had her fun. She makes her way back into her cabin. Wukei clings to her shoulder as she makes her way off the dock and toward the forest.

beholder
2006-09-24, 11:08 PM
((indeed))

the mbeholder floats after mirror wukei.

Up for some carnage in the other world?

Wukei
2006-09-24, 11:12 PM
Wukei turns to the beholder with a sneer, Why would I be so foolish as to destroy those people when I can so easily gain thousands upon thousands of platinum from them? That isn't good business at all.

beholder
2006-09-25, 04:43 AM
Or we can kill them and take all their money? hell i've your gonna be such a damn sissy, tell me where i can find someone who ain't so girly!

(( just like to point out that everything i do in the town is pure RP. never be insulted personally, feel free to have your characters insulted by mine, but i dont take it seriously, so please dont be offended, just have fun ok?))

TheQuestionable
2006-09-25, 01:21 PM
((Is the mirror town where we become are opposites or is it where two of one character encounters his/her opposite (like everyone has a copy, one's normal and the other one's opposite)? ))

AmberVael
2006-09-25, 01:22 PM
((Everyone has a copy that is opposite in whatever way the specific character wants them to be opposite))

Daedrous Avari
2006-09-25, 04:35 PM
Gezina

*Gezina rushes in headlong, trying to bite the godraped*


[Godraped?]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-25, 04:38 PM
((The Godruped A.k.a the Mirror Atreyu. Learn more about your local godruped by visiting your local library. He also has a section under Masked LLama in the Town character thread.

Long story short, he's very powerful and eats people. ))