PDA

View Full Version : The Ethereal Plane II (sorta Town)



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 08:47 PM
As you arrive from your recently departed life, your first impression is of a cold, dark mist. As you wander through the mists, your fingers searching for something, anything to grasp on to, you hear a sound...

Ukuleles?

Suddenly the mists part and you stand on a warm beach. There, awaiting your arrival are a bevy of Hula girls each holding a wide array of tequilas for your drinking pleasure. Despite their hands being full of tequila the strings on their ukuleles continues to strum and play a pleasant melody.

A warm breeze blows, maintaining the perfect temperature. You think to yourself, this must be heaven.

Welcome to the Afterlife.

InaVegt
2006-08-11, 08:49 PM
Gezina

*Gezina thinks for a bit*

You worship Inari?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 08:54 PM
"Well no. Not yet, anyway. But I want to, I think. It's well, its complicated, to me at least."

InaVegt
2006-08-11, 08:55 PM
((Please ask about my/Gez's death))

Gezina

As I said, you don't have to be a cleric to worship, if that was the case almost everyone would be a cleric.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 08:58 PM
(Since you said please. )

*llama stops to think about what she said, then switches to confusion.* "Did you get eaten too? last I heard you were a little flying thing? But that you were alive?"

InaVegt
2006-08-11, 09:01 PM
Gezina

I was given my human shape back thanks to a miracle cast by my son and for some reason my magic started to return the next day, it still isn't back completely but I can cast some offenisve spells again. As for how I died, some robotlike creature looking exactly like Peter

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 09:02 PM
robot??

InaVegt
2006-08-11, 09:04 PM
Gezina

A creature constructed by something else than gods, more commonly called construct and robot is primarily used to refer to technological constructs when constructs are the main term

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 09:06 PM
*Atreyu nods, but his eyes don't register understanding* "I'm sorry to hear that. He's a cute kid."

InaVegt
2006-08-11, 09:07 PM
Gezina

You didn't hear he became an adult, a half demon lawfull neutral favored soul of heironeous, I had to protect the emperor from this robot.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 09:14 PM
*The confused look get bigger* "GAH! Gez, you're confusing me. My mind is already muddled with my own questions and confusion. You're making it worse. I'm sorry. I really need to go."
*llama flaps his new wings and takes off into the air. He flies over to a building and lands on top of it. Then he lays down, staring at nothing.*

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 07:44 AM
Gezina

*Gezina thinks of Death really hard, as though she's trying to summon him*

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-13, 07:49 AM
*Death who was in the middle of a concert appears about to strike a chord*

Oh, yes, I was working if anyone asks.

*Puts away his guitar sheepishly*

Hello Gezina, haven't seen you for a long time, hope you are well.

((welcome back! {insert welcoming back party}))

How may I help you tonight?

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 07:51 AM
Gezina

I'm bored, I need someone to talk to until someone ressurects me, I hope they won't reincarnate me again, I was a critt for almost a month.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-13, 08:11 AM
*Death looks amused*

A critt you say? That is most interesting...

*Death thinks*

Which temple are you going to get to resurect you?

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 08:19 AM
Gezina

I don't know, I only have limited ability to interact with the living, Johan might ask Fenric again though

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-13, 08:42 AM
I could pass on a message to Fenric if you wish, he does seem to be the most active priest around.

*Death ponders*

I think Trog has some expirences in cleric as well...

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 08:44 AM
Gezina

Could you pass on a message to Kyrian as well?

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-13, 08:56 AM
I will pass on the message if I see him, I went to Trogs before hand but nobody seemed to be there...

*Death offers Gezina a ghostly ginger beer*

It was a bit of a deserted town last time I left.

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 08:59 AM
Gezina

Johan likes ginger beers, not me. Tell Kyrian that whatever he does trying to ressurect me he won't force Johan to do it, I don't want to be responsible for him being removed from his circle, he already is a weakling and if he's no spellcaster anymore it will be even worse.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-13, 09:04 AM
*Death thinks and does some calculations*

I shall go there instantly. Till next time fair lady.

*Death bows and steps majestically through the shadow portal, he trips but manages to make it to the other side without losing to much of his dignity*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-13, 10:24 AM
*llama still appears to be deep in thought, but now he's smiling, with an amused smirk, tapping his hoof to a beat and mumbling randomly while scribbling stuff on a piece of paper."

"Tell me PC. what's your story
Where you come from
And where you wanna go this time
Lost your lover or your family
The good thing here is
Healing is not hard to find"

*he bleats excitedly and scribbles something down, continuing to humm.*

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 10:25 AM
Gezina

Hey llama, what are you doing? *Gezina asks as she flies up to atreyu*

Kantur
2006-08-13, 10:25 AM
((Does he hold the pen in his mouth? Or does he have a special glove-type thing for a hoof to attach a pen to?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-13, 10:32 AM
(Pen in mouth in this case. Its inconvienent when he's trying to sing, but he's got wings, so he's happy.)

*llama looks up and hides the paper under him.* "oh not much. Taking a little break and working on a song. Just something to think about besides life altering decisions."

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 10:34 AM
Gezina

They going to rez you soon?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-13, 10:40 AM
*shrugs* "dunno. Fenric tried once, but I refused. I hope he doesn't think I'm being rude by refusing his gift, but I'm just not ready and I know the kids are safe at Amiria's, so that's not a concern."

*llama, gets an "inspiration" look on his face and goes back to humming and mumbling, apparently lost in thought again.*

"No turning water into wine
It tastes much better from the vine
at Trog's, we do not have a line
the llamanade's not blue"

"No, that's not quite right." *he scribbles it out and starts again.*

(rude little beast. I apologize Gezina for his awful manners, but I need to get ready to face the day.)

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 01:11 PM
Gezina

*Gezina walks around a bit, a bit angry at atreyu but otherwise fine when*

someone

A portal opens and a man in black robes comes in, he's doing his best his face isn't visible to Gezina.

Gezina

Who are you? Are you one of the apprentices of Death? Why are you here? *Gezina looks a bit afraid*

Johan, apprentice of Death

Johan throws his robes from his head It's me Johan, Yes, I'm here to check up on you

Gezina

I know something better, get me out of here, now! Fenric will surely do it for me!

Johan

I know, I tried to find him but I couldn't find him.

Gezina

The you try again!

Aikifox
2006-08-13, 05:52 PM
-Alraune wanders in, looking around. The multitude of foxes at his feet would seem to indicate that he is either a friend of Aikifox, or an alternate ego of Aikifox that hasn't surfaced in the time anyone here has known him. He glances at the various people and blinks a bit before he says, a tad nervously, "H-hi?"-

-The foxes sit at his feet-

DarkHunter
2006-08-13, 06:09 PM
*There is a shimmer of light, and Myobi springs out, fangs bared and snarling*

Gezina! You worthless coward! I'll send your soul to your precious Tiamat for defiling my temple!

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 06:14 PM
Gezina

*Gezina is concentrating really hard*

Aikifox
2006-08-13, 06:14 PM
-Alraune blinks and flattens his ears to his skull-

OW!

DarkHunter
2006-08-13, 06:15 PM
*Myobi sends a powerful lightningbolt at Gezina, then attacks: biting and clawing.*

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 06:16 PM
Gezina

*the attacks go right through gezina, it feels like it just is an image, not the real gezina*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-13, 06:18 PM
*llama jumps at the sound of the celestial foxes' voice*

"Myobi? Attacking Gez?" What in the heavens is going on?"

*Atreyu stops his songwriting to watch*

Aikifox
2006-08-13, 06:21 PM
-whimpers a bit and cringes slightly. While only astroprojecting, the yell still hurt his sensitive ears-

DarkHunter
2006-08-13, 06:28 PM
*Myobi snarls*

This worthless waste of energy defiled my temple!

(( gotta go. back later ))

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 06:33 PM
Gezina

*Gezina finishes concentrating* One of Inari's foxes came here, well I'm not going to deal with that, Johan knew his punishment was coming, that he didn't leave is not my fault, if I didn't punish him it would've cost me my believability.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-13, 06:38 PM
*Atreyu gasps in shock at the thought and a growl escapes his throat.*

"Myobi, if you need me. I am yours to command."

*he glances around the plane for a tequila girl, as all this singing to himself has made his throat sore and he spots a strange fox/man hybrid with a gathering of foxes.* "Aiki?"

*he flys down and lands near the stranger to nosily investigate.*

*deciding he doesn't want to pester the newly dead with questions, Atreyu flies back up to the roof and goes back to his writing.*

(farewell and tempt not the fates.)

(I was gonna bring the llama back tonight, but it turns out my buddy is like a stray dog. Once you feed him, he doesn't want to leave. ;D )

drackcove
2006-08-13, 08:30 PM
The Red dragon trys to scratch at the sword stuck in his side...but fails. After awile he gives up.

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 12:19 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Supagoof lands with two thumps, one for his body, the other for his head.

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 12:25 PM
*There is a shimmering in the air, and Myobu steps through*

Hello, Supagoof. You're lucky you're a man - Myobi is ready to send you to purgatory for the blood drips on the floor.

Fenric wants to know when you plan to come back.

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 12:32 PM
Huh, what? Supagoof's head begins speaking, even though it's detatched from his body.

Plan to come back?, where am I?, and how the heck did I end up here?

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 12:34 PM
The undead apparation of Trog decapitated you last night. You are on the Ethereal plane now.

Would you like your head reattached? It is disconcerting to talk to a head on the ground, and I have a nearly overpowering urge to play "bat the ball" with you.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 12:42 PM
*the llama has been looking at the dragon with that sorta look of "I'm missing something" then he hears the thud as sees Supagoof and his head fall.*

*he flys down to see Supagoof talking to one of the foxes of Inari.*

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 12:54 PM
*Myobi wags at the sight of Atreyu*

Greetings, llama. You're still resting in the sanctuary, too, you know... Well, whatever of you that lion didn't eat anyway.

*Myobi surreptiously bats at Supagoof's head, causing it to rock back and forth*

Madmal
2006-08-14, 01:08 PM
Malmagor

a portal opens on a far side of this place, and a meteorite dashes through it, crashing against the mist.

the portal closes, and all that's left is some smoke an a curious sound:

OW,ow,ow,ow.........OW

((random action involving me guys, don't mind me...))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 01:56 PM
"That's good. I was afraid I'd be dragged off somewhere and not found. Can you make sure my mask is on me? Or at least with me?"


(busy bookstore!)

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 01:59 PM
To rocking cause the head to begin rolling.Whee!Supagoof's head says as it goes spinning along. The body begins chasing after it, catches it and picks it up, then heads back to Llama and Celestial Fox.

Ah, I should have cast hold creature, hold creature! I always get those mixed up. So if the apparation of the undead Trog attacked me, then where is Trog? Shouldn't his spirit be here?

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 02:05 PM
*Myobi nods*

@Atreyu: I think your head and neck were intact. *Lions start further down...

@Supagoof: No idea where Trog is. *I'm afraid that being Dionysus' son means that we have no jurisdiction over his soul. *The only reason I'm here to talk to you is because your body is in my temple.

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 02:23 PM
Well, I'm indebted to your temple for taking my body in and for care of it.

I can't help but feel that until Trog's spirit is returned to Trog, I won't be going back. No sense in making return trips. Until his soul finds what it needs, I and other unfortunate victims in town will only keep ending up here.

With any luck, my police force will find the item Trog is searching for on the pedastel. Meanwhile, let's have some head/soccer fun shall we? With that, he holds his head up and drop kicks it across the terrain.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/supagoofbeheaded.gif

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 03:03 PM
*Myobu chases after supagoof's head, bat-batting it with his paws and making it tumble around erratically*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 03:11 PM
*llama laughs at his goofy friend. *Out of the corner of his eye he sees a few hula girls, headed Supagoof's way. *Stepping between and the Sheriff, Atreyu explains.* *" He's taken, Ladies. *He's got a nice pixie waiting for him back on the material." *

*Then he chases after the head and runs up to Myobi.* *"I should probably be getting back soon. *I don't want my friends to be worried and I really don't want anyone at Camelot finding out about this. They'll never let me live it down. *Still, as long as I'm here. *There is something I should check out." **llama glances over to the dragon with the sword sticking out of its side and kinda whispers* "I wonder if..." *

*he turns back to the fox* *"Fenric isn't upset that I declined his Ressurection spell, is he? *I feel kinda bad that he wasted the spell. *It can't be easy to cast." *

*he thwacks the head with a mighty kick toward Supagoof.*

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 03:18 PM
Supagoof's body senses the head coming at it, but due to the head being detached, it dives the wrong way, arms outstretched to catch the head, which is now flying past the body's feet.

No, the other way, the other way. Supagoof says as he flies by himself.

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 03:29 PM
*Myobu grins and chases the rolling head around with happy yips*

Fenric? No, he never did cast it... your response to his Speak with Dead came in time. Let us know when you're ready, Atreyu. It's no bother...

Maybe I'll bring you back myself. It's tiring, but kinda fun. And why should Fenric get all the fun? I give him the spell, after all.

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 03:41 PM
Well, I'll remain here until Trog's issue is taken care of, but if you wouldn't mind passing along a message? Tell Tink I love her, and that she's in charge of the station until I get back, and to get the police out there working, and to maybe hire the bounty hunters to help, and..well no that can wait. Can you tell her those things for me?

The body comes back around and gives the head a hard kick. Twap, it goes sailing into the air.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 03:54 PM
*llama dashes off after the head as it goes airborne, yelling.* "That'd be great, Myobi. I'm looking forward to it." *he gets under it and headbutts it toward the celestial fox.* "Sure, Supagoof. I'll be happy to tell her."

*Suddenly he hears playful laughter and turns to see a familar guard hollering at him.* ""I heard rumors of a winged llama on a roof. I thought you were supposed to be soul searching, but I find you playing soccer with someone's head and writing songs."

"Shen!" *Atreyu whoops in joy and goes off running to see his friend.*

(recap note: When llama was first killed, two E.P. guards became influential in his life. One was Shen, who befriended the llama and ignored Llama's many escapes from the kennel he had been sentenced too, even helping the pack animal out slightly whenever he could.)

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 03:59 PM
*Myobu snarls playfully and traps the head with his paws. He picks it up by the hair and trots toward the beach*

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 04:02 PM
Thanks! That means the world to me. his head says shakily as it bounces while being carried.

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 04:04 PM
*Myobu washes the mud and grass stains off of Supagoof's head in the ocean. Then he grins with mischief, and throws the head in a high graceful arc back toward SG's body.*

Supagoof
2006-08-14, 04:53 PM
His head lands on his body with a nice firm plop. The captain then goes to a chair on the beach and lays down, watching the waves flow in and out.

((night everybody))

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 04:59 PM
*Myobu sees the game is done, and has messages to deliver*

Take care, Atreyu. *Enjoy your vacation, supagoof. *

Give us a call when you're ready to come back... *no hurry.

*Myobu disappears in a shimmer of light*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 10:49 PM
*Atreyu is walking on the beach with his friend, Shen. Shen appears to be puzzled by the llama's dilemma.*

"So, Atreyu, let me get this straight. You think you want to become a cleric of Inari, but you're afraid too. You're afraid that either she'll reject you, or that you'll somehow mess things up and bring shame to her.

*the llama nods*

Also, you wonder if you truly want to serve her or if it is simply a side effect of seeing your werefox friend being able to do things that you could not and you want that kind of power.

*Atreyu gasps* "I didn't say that. How'd you...?"

*the guard clamps his hand around llama's mouth.* "Because you've been asking everyone here who ever wore a holy symbol "Why."
The fact is, I'm very shocked to see you debate this with yourself. Don't misunderstand. Pledging your loyalty to a deity is something you should not do lightly. However, I'm afraid your recent incidents with the Flow have shattered your self esteem and filled you with doubt.
You've told me that the celestial foxes of Inari like you. You've recieved blessings from her directly. It seems like your fear of rejection is absurd.
As for your fear of only wanting power, well, you realize that you'll get, at most, a few lights a day. That's not a lot of power especially where you live. Besides, Inari will judge your soul. If she thinks you're a power hungry pack animal, she'll take care of you, err, it.

*llama nods.* "Well, okay. But still, what if I fail her? What if I embarrass the temple or break some sacred commandment?"

"For little infractions, they have a spell for that called Atone. For anything serious, she'll probably make you go on a very hard dangerous quest that she could not in good conscience make someone go on normall, but since you messed up royally, its okay to make you do it."

*llama looks a little pale and Shen scratches him behind the ears.*

"Look, all joking aside. I personally watched you sign a contract with Death, without reading it, simply because you knew it would help your friends. This is the same situation. Its a better situation, because you know who you are pledging your service too. You will make a good healer. Now find some way to get your furry arse back to the land of the living. Oh and here's a platinum to have someone make a "No eating the llama." sign.

*Atreyu smiles, like a weight has been lifted off his back, he takes the coin and starts to pray for Inari's aid.*

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 10:56 PM
*A shimmering appears in the air near Llama, and Myobu walks through.*

Greetings, supplicant. *

gah, I can't do that to you. *

What can we do for you, Atreyu, favored of the goddess?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 11:07 PM
"Supplicant?"

*Shen whispers to him* It's one who prays to a God or Goddess."

"Oh."

*Atreyu turns to Myubo.* "I'm ready to return."

DarkHunter
2006-08-14, 11:12 PM
*Myobu wags his tail*

Oh good! See you shortly, then.

*Myobu disappears in a shimmer of light*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 11:17 PM
Favored of the goddess! Why were you worried again? Sometimes I see why you were supposed to be muzzled." *he grins laughs and scratches the llama behind the ears in goodbye*

The_Librarian
2006-08-15, 03:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny snorts in his sleep. *Something smells different. *He opens his eyes.

Beach. *Sea. *Hula Girls.

"NO!" he barks, and he begins to run along the beach in a blind panic. *"My cub, my cub! This can't happen now!"

Madmal
2006-08-15, 11:43 AM
from between the clouds, Mal's head suddenly appears
ow...my head...i have to stop doing such silly things....
he stands, and glides away

Thes Hunter
2006-08-16, 01:37 PM
Thes awakes in a fit sitting straight up right. She staggers to some nearby palm trees and starts digging in the sand. The hula girls cautiously come closer to her.

After digging various holes she staggers over to one of the Hula girls and gasps "Why is the Rum gone?"

Suddenly like a tiny torch going off in her head she realizes the signifigance of the hula girls, and why no drink can be had.

She collapses to her knees and lets out a primal scream "TRRRRROOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG!"

After a while of staring blankly out to sea, she staggers to her feet and begins to trek to over the hills into the sunset.

Supagoof
2006-08-16, 04:57 PM
Supagoof wakes from his nap. Whoa, I need some suntan lotion.

He gets up and begins to wander around aimlessly. It appears that the beach goes on forever, and if he moves towards land, it begins to turn into another beach.

Dang it. What the heck is this? Everywhere's nothing but beach. BEACH! I wonder what would happen if a snowman got killed and came here, they'd have to spend the rest of eternity on, the beach! Supagoof rambles as he walks about.

Sneak
2006-08-16, 04:58 PM
Sneak appears in the ethereal plane with a small popping sound. "Well. Here I am."

Supagoof
2006-08-16, 05:02 PM
Sneak, should of figured we'd both end up here together someday. Care for a hula girl? They're probably around somewhere....

Sneak
2006-08-16, 05:04 PM
"Mmm." He licks his lips. "I could go for some tequila." He pauses. "Hey, do I seem, uh, heartless to you?"

Supagoof
2006-08-16, 05:07 PM
Nah, heartless, no way. Y'know, I wouldn't have even had a job in the town if it wasn't for you, so whose to say your heartless, you provide employment opportunities. The captain says with a smirk.

Sneak
2006-08-16, 05:10 PM
Sneak laughs. "Good. My disguise is working." He pats his chest. "I'm gonna need a new one of those."

Supagoof
2006-08-16, 05:13 PM
Heh, well if you feel like a game of soccer.... Supagoof removes his head and gives it a nice hard kick.

((Gotta run, feel free to kick the head as you see fit.))

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/supagoof/supagoofbeheaded.gif

Sneak
2006-08-16, 05:15 PM
Sneak feels a pain in his chest. "Ooh. It feels funny without a heart." He shrugs and punts Supagoof's head.

Thes Hunter
2006-08-16, 05:40 PM
Thes after trudging through the hot sands in metal boots for hours, breaks through a stand of palm trees only to find Sneak playing around with Sugarpoof's head.

Her eyes narrow as she glares at Sneak. "Of course. If I was to have company here, it would be you."

Sneak
2006-08-16, 05:52 PM
Sneak rolls his eyes. "Trust me, the feeling is mutual."

Hoseki
2006-08-16, 05:54 PM
Hoseki appears. She looks around. So this is the afterlife. Hey, Sneak! You here? She looks around expectantly.

Sneak
2006-08-16, 05:57 PM
Sneak squints at Hoseki. "Me? Nope, definitely not here. Hey, why are you here? Are you dead too?"

Hoseki
2006-08-16, 05:59 PM
No, I just wanted to make sure that you really were dead. We've got an imposter back on the Material.

Thes Hunter
2006-08-16, 06:00 PM
"You wouldn't happen to know the direction to the plane of wine and roses would you? Then we both can peacefully co-exist on this plane. By not being anywhere close to each other."


Thes looks at Hoseki "Oh you're here too?"

Sneak
2006-08-16, 06:00 PM
"Oh...he looks like me, doesn't he. *Incompetent? *With a stutter?" He glances back at Thes. "Do I look like a freaking road map to you?"

Sneak
2006-08-16, 06:02 PM
Suddenly Sneak winks out of existence. "Damn..."

(( Gotta go, sorry for the short notice. ))

Hoseki
2006-08-16, 06:02 PM
"Incompetant? Woefully. Yeah, stutter. Who is he? she asks. Woah. She sits on a rock to wait.

((I have to go.))

Thes Hunter
2006-08-16, 06:02 PM
Thes walks very close to Sneak and plops down on the ground next to him. "Well, looks like I have no where else better to go, then wherever you go."

She looks off towards the ocean with a smirk.


See that Sneak is gone... "Damn.... I'm never gonna get off this island."

She begins again, trudging off in a random direction.

Hoseki
2006-08-16, 09:14 PM
Hoseki gets sick of waiting, taps a device on her wrist, and vanishes.

Sneak
2006-08-16, 11:09 PM
Sneak winks back to existence. "Whoah. That was...fun." He shakes his head.

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 04:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny wanders along the beach and catches a new scent in the air. *He runs to the edge of the water and glares out towards the horizon.

"OH, COME ON!!!" he barks angrily. *"What the heck did I do wrong? Did you really have to let him in here?! GAH!!" *He continues to pace the beach in an irritated fashion.

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:02 AM
Sneak smiles at a hula girl and accepts a nice tequila. "Mmm. I love the smell of tequila in the morning...smells like..." He sniffs. "Greeny. Pah."

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:07 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny approaches the former cat god with a habitual wariness.
"Just how exactly can you be dead, Sneak? You're a god. Even I'll admit to that."

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:10 AM
Sneak laughs and places a hand on his chest. *"Me? *A god? *You give me far too much credit, friend Greeny. *I just prefer to consider myself blessed with...creative mortality."

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny lies down in the sand.
"I knew it. You're a demon. Said so after the whole tail incident," he says, shuddering.

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:19 AM
"And guess what, Greeny? Now that I don't have a heart at all, maybe I'll be less restricted from my limiting (albiet very loose) moral code." He grins wickedly and grows little horns on his forehead.

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny manages to shuffle himself a little further away from Sneak as the horns appear.
"Moral code? Ha! What moral code? You and your poodles and your mocking... name one good thing you did!"

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:23 AM
Hoseki appears. Hey, Sneak!

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:25 AM
"Well...lessee...I didn't kill you when I had the chance. Or is that more of a neutral thing?" He laughs. "I did—" He looks over at Hoseki in annoyance. "Oh, no. Not another door to door salesman. Even in freaking DEATH you can't get rid of 'em!" He draws a katana from nowhere and advances threateningly.

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:27 AM
Hoseki coughs lightly. I just wanted to know who the guy impersonating you on the Material is. Hi, Greeny.

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"'lo Hoseki. *How goes it?"

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:30 AM
The katana disappears. "Aww. I was gonna get me an ear, too." He sighs. "Fine. That guy would be my brother." Sneak smirks.

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Good Gods, there's more of you?!"

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:31 AM
He shakes his head. "Only one of me."

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:31 AM
It goes okay. Trog has been placated.

So he finally wasn't lying. Did you tell him to impersonate you?

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:33 AM
"Uh, of course not! *Now, why would I want to do a thing like that?"

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:36 AM
To cause mischief. To be annoying. For any number of Sneaky reasons.

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny snickers.
"Unless, of course, you wanted to get rid of your brother. Have him assasinated in your name and then take his place." *

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:42 AM
Sneak rolls his eyes. "Look, I'm not THAT evil. Now can you please leave me alone? I can't even get my well-deserved peace and quiet when I'm dead, let alone alive!"

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 09:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny chuckles to himself, gets to his feet and wanders away from Hoseki and Sneak.
"'Not that evil', heh, cracks me up..."

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:45 AM
Hoseki shrugs. Fine. She taps the device and vanishes.

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:45 AM
"Hey, I may be heartless, but I'm not evil."

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:46 AM
"Nice." *Sneak laughs. *"Hah. *That airhead actually believed me, I think. *My brother. *Hah!" He pauses to consider for a moment. "Unless she didn't actually leave, she just turned invisible. In which case, she now knows the truth. Ah, well."

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:49 AM
((Airhead? You meanie! :'( ;)))

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:51 AM
(( I apologize. I meant...cabeza hueca. ))

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 09:53 AM
Supagoof's body goes walking by.

Hey, I'm over here!

The body begins walking towards the head. It picks it up and re-attaches itself.

Whoo, that's fun. No pain in the ethereal plane.

Supagoof goes to see whose around.

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:54 AM
((So you meant to insult her in Spanish. Big diff. :D))

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:55 AM
(( Uhh...Couillon? ))

InaVegt
2006-08-17, 09:58 AM
((Luchthoofd?))

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 10:00 AM
((French! You multi-lingual bastard!))

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 10:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"'lo there, officer," Greeny says, before recoiling suddenly. *"I see you, uh, went for the headless look as a ghost, then," he says, before shuddering. *"Nice."

Sneak
2006-08-17, 10:02 AM
(( Mmm...credulone? ))

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 10:06 AM
Never would get to try that in life, so why not in death.Supagoof says with a smile.

So, what brought you up here? This is like you're third trip, right?

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 10:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Beats me. Went to sleep in Trog's, woke up here. Someone must have got me in my sleep. I wouldn't mind betting it was the same lad got me as got you, though."

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 10:10 AM
((You win this battle, Cat God. But I will win the war.))

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 10:14 AM
That aberation is still floating around. Hasn't anyone figured out what it wants? Sheesh.

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 10:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"As far as I know he's still floating around, unless someone solved it after I died, but then again, I thought I heard a very angry young woman up here, so probably not."

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 10:41 AM
That's too bad, I'm missing Tink, and the station - I wonder how it's holding up. So many new people on the force...but at least with Trog dead I know it won't be burnt down. He says the last part with a bit of a chuckle.

Sneak
2006-08-17, 10:42 AM
Sneak laughs. "Yeesh. Just come back as a ghost. I've got my whole spook plan figured out already—I come back at noon and midnight, each for an hour. Some nice spooooky times. Well, midnight is, anyway."

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 10:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Well it's got to be said, Lunchtime is not all that scary. Unless Libris is cooking, that is."

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 12:26 PM
Supagoof laughs at Greeny's joke.

DarkHunter
2006-08-17, 12:26 PM
*A shimmering appears in the are, and Myobu steps out*

Supagoof? Paging Mr. Supagoof...

Trog is appeased, and your fiancee wants you back.

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 12:31 PM
Oh, he's been taken care of, great. I'm a little sick of the sand up here myself. So, yeah, I'm ready to come back. One quick set though.

Supagoof takes his head off, spins it like a basketball on his finger, and then plops it back on.

Okay, I'm ready.

DarkHunter
2006-08-17, 12:34 PM
*Myobu nods*

Ok, they'll bring you back in a sec. Oh, and it's Myobi down there today...

*Myobu disappears in a shimmer of light*

The_Librarian
2006-08-17, 12:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"See you on the other side, Supagoof!"

Supagoof
2006-08-17, 12:40 PM
You better believe it Greeny. Until then. Supagoof says as he starts fading out.

Thes Hunter
2006-08-17, 08:27 PM
Thes trudges through the hot sands. The heat become unbearable so she removes her platemail and straps it onto her back.

Sand fills her heavy boots, but taking them off only leaves her feet exposed to the burning sands. At some point she takes her cloak and other bits of cloth and wraps her feet as best she can.

Without her armor, and only wrapped in swaddling clothes Thes' immense mucles can now be seen quite clearly. Sweat streams down her face, as she stumbles to the top of a small sand dune.

"drink....."

Scanning the blinding horizon, Thes makes out two dark figures in the distance, and begins to trudge her way over to them.

Trog
2006-08-17, 08:37 PM
Two men in business attire, workers at the Afterlife Relocation Committee (or ARC for short) stand talking in that hot sun, drinking cool, clear water out of glass bottles.

So what ever became of his soul then? Says the shorter man.

It was technically the property of his patron diety.

Ah. Bahanuut, then.

Well... no. You see since his father was a god family takes priority, you see. So....

The taller man looks past the shorter one at an approaching figure in the distance.

Seeing his companion's stare the shorter man turns and sees Thes approach. He takes a swig off of his water bottle.

Thes Hunter
2006-08-17, 08:45 PM
Thes trudges up to the pair, giving them a quizzical look on the attire and the sun.

She stops in front of them with her hands on her knees huffing and puffing like a couch potato whom decided to run a marathon. "I..... appear.... to.... be... lost.... Do... you... guys... happen.... to know... where... I could.... find a... way to... the.... realm... or wine... and swine..... er... I mean.... Dionysus?"

She looks down at the small patch of shadow she makes on the sand while she huffs and puffs, giving her eyes a rest from the blazing sun.

Sneak
2006-08-17, 08:56 PM
Sneak slowly fades back into the ethereal plain, sleeping. When he hits the ground he jolts awake, rubbing his backside. "Ow. Hey, I'm back here again. Fun." He sighs and amuses himself in various ways such as conjuring paint and watching it dry or conjuring ice and watching it melt or conjuring water and watching it evaporate.

Trog
2006-08-17, 09:01 PM
Dionysus?

The wine god. You remember him.

Oh.... was he that guy that kept trying to buy me drinks.

No. That was his brother. He tries to buy everyone a drink.

Oh. Wait I saw that guy. Just today I tink, at the office.

He was the one picking up that soul I was just telling you about.

Oh, right. Right.

So you want to get to his plane huh? sips water as he looks at Thes up and down.

I think you need to be plane shifter for that. Or have an invite. We don't have an invi....

I've got one.

tation and we... ...No you don't!

Do too.

No. You don't. A mover and shaker like Dionysus would never gi...

Gave it to me today, in fact. Said I should pop by. I was thinking about it, actually. But I really should head home and let out the dog. Says the smaller man smugly.

So.. wait you actually do have one? :o

Yup. Pulls out a golden invitation. Raa-cheer. ;D

Gimmie

Pouts. No. You didn't believe I got one. Why should I give it to you?

The two seem to ignore Thes and her current state of suffering as they squabble back and forth about the golden invitation.

Flabbicus
2006-08-17, 09:02 PM
(( I've got the golden tiiiicket...

Ignore me while I imitate Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

))

Kezo
2006-08-17, 09:03 PM
((Allow me to just say, bravo Trog! The only thing keeping me from laughing at that was that people would get rather tetchy if I woke them up...))

AmberVael
2006-08-17, 09:05 PM
((AH! Its the Charlie Golden Ticket Song! Run for your... um... lives?))

Hoseki
2006-08-17, 09:06 PM
((Yeah. Normally I hate it when people play their own NPCs or PCs just interacting with each other and ignoring everyone else, but this is great stuff. ;D))

AmberVael
2006-08-17, 09:07 PM
((Well duh, its Trog! Everybody loves Trog...))

Flabbicus
2006-08-17, 09:09 PM
(( Anyone else reminded of Fonzie?


Or "Shriek?" :P ))

Thes Hunter
2006-08-17, 09:12 PM
Thes glares at the green speechy guy while he tries to give her the eye.

Thes eyes the invitation, even though right now her body needs the water more. Though it's been years since Thes actually drank..... water.

"Well....I can go on ahead and hold your spot while you go let the dog out." Thes tries to smile seductively, but it looks more like a barring of teeth.

Sneak
2006-08-17, 09:15 PM
Sneak's eyes widen and he fades away with an angry look.

Trog
2006-08-17, 09:28 PM
The taller man has a firm grip on the invitation and pulls hard. The shorter man holds it between two fingers and appears bored.

Just... give it... here. I haven't had a date in weeks.

The shorter man takes a big swig of his water and sloshes it around. Then spits it out into the sand where it sizzles for a moment before evaporating.

Ahh. Well. Maybe if you were a bit. Nicer.

The two men stop tugging at the invite at Thes' reply.

Wait. No don't tell me...

See? The shorter man swipes away the invitation and guestures at Thes. I can't give you the ticket now. I've already got a date.

Oh. Oh that is NOT fair. You always get hit on by the chicks! Always!

I'm nice.

Pffftt. Yeah right.... nice and FAT.

Sips. "Cuddly."

>:( Dohhhhhh....

That's what the ladies call me.

Oh do shut up. It's.... *sniff* it's just not fair.

So, my dear. I will meet you there. I imagine you have a bit of freshening up to do.

Looks Thes up and down.

Maybe loose the rags... It's clothing optional after all.

*sobs*

And do something with your hair. Twiddles fingers at Thes' hair.

Thes Hunter
2006-08-17, 09:35 PM
Thes tries not to retch. She barely swallows the little bit that came up in the back of her throat. She calms the twitch in her killing finger by visuallizing whirled peas... or was that whirled guts...

Anyways, After a second of concentration she composes herself, stands up as straight as possible, and reaches out and snatches the ticket from the shorter man's fingers*.

"Thanks. So how do I use it?"

She looks at the ticket invitation quizically.


*God modding approved by the Trog-man.

Trog
2006-08-17, 09:50 PM
Well, my dear...

Looks over at his tall sobbing companion somewhat embarrassed for him.

We each pull on the invite to open it. I'll take half and you take half. That way you can get there and I can "hook up" with you later. Winks.

*sobs harder* *sniffle* just not fair. I even make more money than you do.

But don't loose it or you won't be able to return.

Turns.

Actually. I've been meaning to tell you about that. You see...

The taller man stops sobbing and has a shocked look on his face.

Oh no. No no no no no no no.

... The boss really likes my initiative and so I was by the water cooler earlier this week and I sez to him, I sez "Phil" I sez. "What this place needs is one of them moving sidewalks to keep the souls moving through to the afterlife faster." Smiles a satisfied smile. Sips water.

THAT WAS MY IDEA!

Well it was a good one. Got me an extra 10%

Thes Hunter
2006-08-17, 09:58 PM
With the ticket in her hot little hands, Thes grins like a wolf at an injured sheep as she pulls the invite open. "Don't be so upset tall guy, it looks like you both got screwed."

Thes disappears with a pop like that of a wine cork.

Trog
2006-08-17, 10:17 PM
The two men stand and look a the patch of sand where Thes had been standing moments before. Neither say anything for several moments.

Well. She'll be back, obviously. Just had to freshen up a bit.

Pfff-HAH! Yeah right! You got dumped buddy.

No I didn't! I don't get dumped.

Dumped! In fact, the only difference between you and the crap I took in your cubicle today was the cubicle.

Oh that's just... wait. That was you?! Susan told me it was some hound archon!

Nyah nyah!

Why you absolute bastard! I scrubbed for an hour getting that stain out!

The tall man runs away across the burning sands making crude guestures at the shorter man who pursues him, shouting explicatives. They run off into the distance and are soon lost to the rippling heat of the hot sands.

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-18, 12:11 AM
((@ ^: LOL!!!))

Supagoof
2006-08-18, 09:27 AM
((^^That's pee your pants funny, that is))

Fenric
2006-08-22, 08:52 AM
*Evil Fenric gets up from behind a clump of bushes, then looks around. He is really quite startled by where he now is...

He remembers vaguely being knocked flat by a tiger. Then this human girl brought him tequila. Evil Fenric looks over his shoulder at the dishevelled, sleeping human with a smirk. She had struggled the first time, but after a quick lesson in werefox anatomy she was eager enough the second time.

Evil Fenric stretches and looks around*

Now where in the nine hells am I?

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 08:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Fenric? You're dead again?." *Greeny comes trotting along the sands and begins to grin. *"This time, your tail is mine!"

Fenric
2006-08-22, 09:07 AM
By all that is unholy! Greeny? I didn't expect to see you again after Trog banished you.

*Evil Fenric looks concerned*

Why would you take my tail? I haven't crossed you recently.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 09:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny raises an eyebrow.
"Uh... I'm not serious about taking your tail. *I wouldn't bite that hard. *Don't you remember last time you were here? Besides, you've never crossed me." *He frowns. *"And Trog didn't banish me. *He beheaded me, but he didn't banish me. *Are you feeling all right?"

Fenric
2006-08-22, 09:15 AM
*Evil Fenric finally catches the first thing Greeny said*

Dead! Did you say dead?

*Fenric looks around in terror for a moment, and hears the hula-girl snore*

This isn't the hell of everlasting torment...

*Fenric looks carefully at Greeny, then grins a feral toothy grin*

You're the other Greeny. I suppose you're a hopelessly lawful do-gooder, then?

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 09:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"You're not Fenric, are you?" Greeny says slowly. *"And I'm Chaotic Neutral, not lawful anything. I'm bonded to someone who's Lawful Good, and what I do tends to tie in with what she does." He begins to growl. "You reek of blood..." he adds.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-22, 09:21 AM
*Death checks on the portal from the mirror plane to make sure it is still working. The other one was getting full, and these Ethereal Planes are in short supply...*

Fenric
2006-08-22, 09:23 AM
*Evil Fenric laughs*

And you stink of good deeds. Of course I smell of blood, Greenie! I am Fenric the Scourge, evil priest of dark Inari.

I didn't kill your Fenric, though: I drove him mad. Last I saw, he was stuck forever in fox form and was cowering under the bushes of his own garden!

Just before some Tiger attacked me from behind... so I am dead...

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 09:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny looks troubled at the news, but then starts to laugh.
"You evil types, I love it. Had to boast, didn't you? I take it no one knows what's happened to Fenric, correct? Well... they will soon. My body's nearly ready for my return. By this evening, I'll find old foxboy. He may be a fox, but he's a decent sort despite that, and I intend to help him out. Enjoy the afterlife, other Fenric. I don't reckon anybody'll be petitioning the gods for your return.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 09:38 AM
*Evil Fenric sits on the sand with a flop and tries to think of anyone who would bring him back*

Ilias turned traitor... Kirana left me... *Llama is probably eating my body... *If Mhina brought me back, it would be so she could torture and kill me again...

Aha! *Perhaps that new wizard Chaotik can be persuaded!

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 09:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"The llama... eating your body... You know, I always suspected he was too good to be- ah, hang on, evil Fenric, evil llama, heck, probably even another me." *Greeny sits on the sands a careful distance from Fenric. "Wow, no friends, eh? Must pretty lonely. *What'd you do, kill them all? *Would it kill you to clean your robes afterwards? *That and... that's Hawkeye's kid's scent too. *You didn't kill Mhina, did you?"

Fenric
2006-08-22, 09:47 AM
*Evil Fenric scowls*

I have friends! I... had friends. They all became jealous of my power and fled.

As to Mhina, I wish I had killed her: it would have caused less trouble. I kidnapped her, and that brought another Lykan. This Lykan was even competant and used psionics against us. As my memory clears of that blasted death fog, I see what happened... The Lykan I know is dead now, too. I wonder where he is?

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 09:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Wait, wait, wait, you took on wolfman and it was a tiger that killed you?" Greeny bursts out laughing. "You had a lucky escape there. I mean, kidnapping Mhina, getting the wrath of Lykan on your head? I'm amazed you got out of there with your soul in tact. Only a fool would take on Lykan. I've only known one person to beat him in fair combat."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 10:18 AM
*Evil Fenric sulks*

We weren't doing so badly until the tiger showed up. Our Lykan beat your Lykan up, and I had your Lykan in a cocoon. Your Mhina hadn't started her counterattacks yet, though.

I fear you are correct, and I'm lucky to have had my neck broken rather than having to face both Lykan and an enraged Mhina.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 10:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"I'd almost feel sorry for you if you weren't a sick parody of the werefox I call a friend. Well, that and the fact you appear to be quite an evil bastard. The wolf rests his head on his paws sleepily.
"Yep, it's gonna be good to go home."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 10:32 AM
(( And moderately incompetent, to boot. *))

I don't need your sympathy, wolf...

*Evil Fenric frowns*

I suppose I need somebody's sympathy, but not yours.

*Evil Fenric stares out at the ocean, gaining no comfort from the waves or the picturesque setting.

A were-vixen dressed all in white with a large embroidered holy symbol in the form of the Tree of Life walks over the hill toward the beach. *She sees Evil Fenric sitting there and pauses where the grass meets the sand*

Fenric? *How is it you are dead?

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 10:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny looks at the newcomer warily, but can not smell anything suspicious about her.
"Another werefox? *I'd watch yourself around this Fenric, my lady. *He smells of spilt blood and battle.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 10:40 AM
*The newcomer nods sadly*

I know him well, you who look like Greeny. *I am Kirana, high priestess of the God of Life. *This Fenric was not always as he is: he was corrupted by the dark goddess, and fell into evil.

He was my mate, once

*Evil Fenric groans*

Of course you're here too. *My link with that weenie Fenric showed me your death. *You never could appreciate the power I gained from Inari.

And here I thought I had somehow avoided going to hell...

*

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 10:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny looks at Kirana sadly.
"It hurts to see the ones we love fall to darkness. It hurts even more when they ram a sword through your back, but the seeing part hurts too."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 11:00 AM
*Kirana nods*

Indeed, it is most painful... *and facilitated my precipitous exit from the material world. *He slew me through strategem rather than sword, but the result is the same.

You see now, Fenric, where the darkness has led you? *Here you sit in paradise, and you gain no pleasure from it. *Your mate is here, and you have no joy in her. *Your life is ended, your power lost, your friends have turned from you and your bloodthirsty ways.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 11:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny settles on the sand to listen to Kirana. He seems quite enchanted by her.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 11:11 AM
*Evil Fenric grumbles and refuses to acknowledge her. She continues*

The four of us are fortunate in our origins, Fenric, for shadows reflect themselves: you are not bound to be evil merely because the other Fenric is good. Indeed, the Kirana of the mirror world is redeemed in the sight of the good Inari, and has gone to Inari's paradise for the healing of her soul.

You are my mate, however, and I would not leave you here to suffer. Please, my love: remember who you once were.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 11:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"You don't deserve one as good as she," the wolf growls at Fenric.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 11:37 AM
*Evil Fenric turns to make a sarcastic snap at Greeny, when he goes transparent for a moment and then returns. His ears and whiskers droop and his eyes go wide*

Fenric just bound me here!

Has it really come to that? I am enough of a criminal to get a resurrection block?

*Kirana nods sadly*

You tried to destroy him, Fenric. What did you expect? At least he had the mercy to merely imprision you rather than destroying you utterly. Consider your sins, Fenric.

*Kirana sits over by Greeny*

My thanks, Greeny. I must say you are far more pleasant than the one I am used to dealing with.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 11:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"A pity you've met him before me, then. There are a great many good people in our town, which presumably means there are a great many villains in yours." He turns to Fenric. "If I were you, I would enjoy the rest this place gives you. After all, it's not as though you can come to any harm here."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 12:14 PM
*Evil Fenric sighs, more depressed than proud now.

Kirana also sighs*

Yes, it is a shame. The few good folk in our town suffer greatly from the oppression of the vast numbers of sick, twisted souls. The place itself seems tainted by and large, even good people often fall when they come there.

Like poor Fenric over there... I can only hope that this sentence he has brought upon himself will help him see the truth. It wounds my heart afresh to see him like this.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 12:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"I hope so too, Kirana." *He frowns as something occurs to him.*"If you don't mind me asking, you say that this Fenric here used to be a good man, yes? Does that mean our foxboy used to be evil?."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 12:29 PM
*Kirana nods slowly*

I see not everything is opposite with these two. *My Fenric would not talk about his good past, so it is unsurprising that the one I saw in the pool of remembrance on the hill would hide his evil past.

Fenric was an adventurer, yes: but he was not a good one. *His marauding band was a terror to the wild lands south of Cormyr. *It was by chance one day, after his band was defeated by a village that was actually a trap, that he fell into the care of a tenderhearted elf woman. *She tended him with care and love, and the cold shadow from Ravenloft was tamed and he was won over to the benevolent lady of the rice fields. *I believe this corresponds to the time that my Fenric discovered the dark Inari.

His joy was cut short when the village he was hiding in discovered him and attacked, killing her and driving him out. *It was not long after that he found the lich's spellbook and was sent back to the shadows. *The seeds of good in that Fenric grew until he finally reached the state he is in now. *

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 12:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny laughs.
"I wouldn't be sure our Fenric is so good. Last time he and I were dead, he kept biting my tail and running into small spaces where I couldn't chase him. Truly he is an evil being. Nah, I'm kidding. There's not many in our town who've not benefitted from Fenric's kindness and generosity."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 12:40 PM
*Kirana nods again*

That I can imagine well, as there are few who have not felt the pain of this one's wickedness.

*Kirana grins a pointy-toothed fox grin*

But surely there is no evil in chasing a wolf's tail?

*Kirana blurs and shifts into a snowy white fox, looking very much like Myobi.*

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 12:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"No! Not again!" Greeny assumes a defensive position, keeping his tail well away from Kirana. "It's my tail! Mine!"

Fenric
2006-08-22, 01:03 PM
*Kirana giggles: a musical sound, and proceeds to jump and dodge to try to get around behind Greeny*

Chase tail! wheeee!

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 01:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Ahhhh, you're an amateur compared to foxboy. He'd have got me by now. Whereas you keep coming in reach of me! Ha!" He makes a playful snap at Kirana's tail.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 01:20 PM
*Kirana squeals with glee and keeps trying to get around Greeny.

Evil Fenric watches despite himself, a look of longing on his face.*

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 01:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"Ha ha! You can't - OW! Gah! I shall have my vengeance on you! Raarrrr!" Greeny chases after Kirana as she manages to land a successful bite.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 01:46 PM
*Kirana runs down the beach at full speed before turning suddenly in a spray of sand and charging straight for Greeny with a grin of pure mischief*

gonna get ya again!

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 02:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
Greeny ducks out of the way at the last moment and sticks his front paw out to trip Kirana up.
"I really wish I had a red cloak for this..."

Fenric
2006-08-22, 02:29 PM
*Kirana trips and rolls head over tail in the sand. She jumps back up and shakes so vigorously to get rid of the sand that she falls over and has to get back up again and spits out sand*

arg. umf. bleah.

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 02:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"VENGEANCE!" Greeny laughs and uses the opportunity to bite Kirana's tail.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 02:39 PM
EEERP!

*Kirana spins fast and licks Greeny on the nose, then runs past him and up onto the grass*

The_Librarian
2006-08-22, 02:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/greenyghost.png
"GAH!!!" Greeny paws at his nose. "Urghh... fox slobber... Right, there's only one way to counter that and that's-" He pauses and whines. A shimmering tear appears in the air near him, and he looks at Kirana sadly. "I've got to go. Hey, when you're living again, come and say hi!" With that, and a joyful bark, Greeny leaps through the tear and vanishes.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 03:11 PM
*Kirana skids to a halt and watches Greeny go*

Take care, Greeny.

*She trots over to mirror-fenric and looks at him*

Well?

I suppose there is the possibility that I may have been mistaken with some of my choices...

*Kirana sighs*

It's going to take a long time to get you back to your old self, isn't it? Well... time is one thing we have plenty of, here.

Thes Hunter
2006-08-25, 01:33 AM
With a wine colored POP Thes and Clovis appear on the sandy beaches. Thes drops Clovis to the sand.... but gives a warning glare to the hula girls that approach him not to touch him.

She looks around, "#($@#$*#! We're still dead!"

Trog
2006-08-25, 01:38 AM
Clovis looks around.

Ah crap.

Pulls out another cigarette and lights it.

Well. Guess I'll have to try and make my way back through customs. Maybe this will help.

Hefts satchel with Trog head in it.

Though it might take some convincing that that's really my head...

Thes Hunter
2006-08-25, 01:42 AM
"Customs? Do I have to go through this Customs? I certainly hope not..... I haven't ever declared anything."

Thes looks suddenly very concerned..... she has had enough... special searchs recently.

Fenric
2006-08-25, 09:15 AM
*A pair of red and white foxes peek out the next morning*

You see, Fenric: people help each other. You saw: the whole town banded together to save these two. Not out of greed, or fear, but because they were friends. I rather doubt anyone in that cesspool of a Town you chose has even noticed that you're gone. Except for Ilias... I must say that party of his was a bit uncalled for.

You're right... it's just so hard to resist the power...

Trog
2006-08-28, 02:08 PM
Feh! Don't worry about declaring anything, Thes. The vast majority of souls passing through usually don't even have anything to declare. "You can't take it with you" and all that.

*Clovis puffs cigarette lustily*

I think that's the Customs Department motto, actually. Or something similar.

Hmmm... now how was it again that I got back through last time.... oh yeah. That way.

Clovis strides off across the sandy beach towards the lush undergrowth in the distance. He looks back at Thes, takes another drag off his cigarette, and points.

It's just through here. So. Are you coming or what?

Fenric
2006-08-28, 02:14 PM
*Mirror Fenric and Kirana watch Clovis and Thes. The evil edge begins to leave Fenric's voice*

I do feel sorry for those two.

*Kirana looks at him*

And you should! They have both worked so hard, and still have so far to go.

Thank you for holding faith in me. Even when everyone else turned away, even when I.... killed you... you never completely gave up. I can never hope to repay you. That green wolf was right: you're too good for me

Fortunately for you, that is my choice to make.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-28, 10:46 PM
mTaklinn appears on the Ethereal Plane in a swirl of mist. The hula girls greet the newcomer with giggles and flirts. I think I could get used to this...

((I know this is only for "people who deserve to be here", but in the eyes of his bloodthirsty gods, he had killed enough people to deserve it.))

Fenric
2006-08-29, 01:03 PM
*mFenric's eyes go wide at the sight of mTaklinn*

When that wolf said they let anyone in here, he wasn't kidding. *Somehow I have trouble imagining him in anything resembling paradise!

You are still too judgemental, Fenric. *It's not for you to decide; and if justice was strict, you'd be suffering pretty badly right now yourself.

Sorry... old habits die hard. *It's only been two weeks, you know... *and thanks again... for everything

Thank you for coming back to me.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-29, 05:32 PM
mTaklinn sneers at mirror Fenric. Paradise? The scenery wont be changing any time soon, this being the afterlife and all. I'll get resseructed eventually. I hope.

Fenric
2006-08-29, 05:36 PM
*mFenric chuckles*

The other Fenric cast Soul Bind on me, so I get to stay here for... well... as long as he feels like keeping me here

*Kirana looks at him*

Is it really that bad?

*mFenric looks sheepish and answers quickly*

No, no... certainly not.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-29, 05:37 PM
mTaklinn gives a puppy-eyed face. Oh, so sorry to hear that. Wait... do I hear that? It's the sound of the gong that rings when I dont care.

Fenric
2006-08-29, 05:48 PM
*mFenric rolls his eyes*

You weren't worth my time on the material world; you're not worth it here, either.

*mFenric and mKirana trot away*

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-29, 05:50 PM
Stupid old fart. Never liked him anyway. Would've liked to kill him on many an occasion, but thats different.

He sits on the beach, getting attention from the nearby hula girls due to his massive charisma. ((Regular Taklinn's is only average, not negative.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 12:26 AM
Destro pops into existence in the middle of a cold mist. He grumbles to himself and starts walking in a random direction. After a short time the mists part. What the? He walks out onto the beach. I don't suppose anyone has seen them. It must have been a while since they died. He walks off over a dune, his cloak swishing on the sand behind him. Hrafn flies along beside him.

((actually, what the heck. I'll stay.))

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 12:29 AM
((::) Now I have to re-do that post.))

mTaklinn looks at Destro and sneers. The hula girls surrounding him disperse, and a few go over to greet the newcomer.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 12:29 AM
((sorry))

Destro sees the hula girls. Hello. I'm looking for a rather large group of people who all arrived here at once twenty one years ago.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 12:30 AM
((It's fine.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 12:33 AM
Hrafn lands on Destros shoulder and eyes the hula girls.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 12:35 AM
20 years ago?

Maybe over at the larger beaches, kind of by that direction. Large groups usually like to take large spaces. A hula girl gestures with a hand over in some direction. Two other offer Destro a wide array of taquila.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 12:37 AM
Thanks. Destro takes a Tequila and starts off in the direction the hula girl mentioned.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 12:40 AM
Before you is a huge sandy area filled with many, many, many people. Most of them familiar. Those whom you can recognize look much like they did as in life, except with maybe the missing hand. Or head. The music plays softly in the backround as some sit around the coast and drink taquila, some chat, others play with a vollyball.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 12:43 AM
((yay! you get to be the DM now!))

Destro walks down onto the beach. He tries not to look at those with missing heads. Hrafn flies up above him to search as well. He seems to be looking for something specific.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 12:46 AM
As you pass by, some people whisper behind their hands to eachother. You can catch some hints of conversation as you pass.

Is that Destro? It can't be... can it? Time seems to stop here... how long has it been since we died?

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 12:54 AM
((sorry for the wait: I had to dry dishes))

Destro continues his search. He seems sad, surrounded by his memories. People long dead wave at him. He waves back, almost without thinking. Then he finds what he is looking for. A tall man with a bushy beard, carrying a woodcutter's axe over one shoulder. And his mother, a shorter woman with fair hair, just like he remembered her.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 12:57 AM
((Okay, I'm not a fantastic DM, so don't expect me to be all godlike handling this.))

A few other people gather around Destro, quietly following him, wondering whether or not it really was him. A child carrying his own head is in the front of the group.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:00 AM
((I'm not that great either. But it sure is fun ;D))

Destro walked up to his parents. It was all so clear. He could remember it as though it was yesterday. He looked back and saw the crowd behind him. Have you all been here this whole time?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:02 AM
The child speaks. Or rather, his head does. Yeah, but a few of us wandered off and a few different people have come since then.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:04 AM
Tell me. Who has left? Why did they leave? I never knew you were all here... He sits on the beach, Hrafn on his shoulder. His mother and father sit beside him.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:05 AM
I dunno... I think 'cuz the same place gets boring after a while and they wanted a change of scenery... not like it changes around here. Who left; erm, I dont really remember. It's been a while since anyone has.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:09 AM
You all need to know why I'm here. I came to visit first of all, but I also came to ask a question. He stares at the sand. twenty one years... it's been too long... I had to see you all again.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:11 AM
Just to visit? Awww... but... doesnt that mean you're dead too? says a girl in her mid-twenties.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:13 AM
Destro looks up. I haven't died. You remember I left to become a wizard? I have now. Twenty one years is enough to learn how to visit another plane. I'm sorry it's taken me so long... He stares at the sand again.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:15 AM
Twenty one years? It's been that long?

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:19 AM
It has. Time stops here doesn't it? Destro looks at everyone surrounding him. He remembers them all so clearly. His family. His friends. He had never thought he'd see them again.

((his village was rather out of the way. No clerics there, and he was to upset to think about getting one till it was too late.))

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:20 AM
I... I think so. Or at least it seems to go slower here than it does on the Material... it feels like we've only been here a few days...

"Feels like" meaning the days kind of... blend together.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:23 AM
They would. I.. I.. I have to know. Did I do the right thing?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:24 AM
A few eyebrows are raised. What do you mean?

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:28 AM
How you all died. The orcs. Did I do the right thing? I thought... I don't know anymore. Destro sips some of the tequila still in his hand.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-30, 01:30 AM
Oh. That.

You were angry, it was to be expected. Maybe not necessarily the right thing to do, but no one could've blamed you...

((Fenric has become the unofficial couples councillor, looks I've become the unofficial morallity councillor.

And unfortunately, if I want computer priveledges tomarrow, I have to go to bed now... sorry. :())

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:32 AM
((It's ok. See you tommorrow.))
Destro smiles. Thank you. I needed to hear that. He stands up. I'll visit sometime. I'm glad you've forgiven me. He smiles at everyone he used to know and is glad he's wearing a hood. Goodbye everybody. He walks off in the direction he came, slowly fading away as he does so.

Hoseki
2006-09-01, 06:08 PM
A young gnome boy with bright brown eyes and dark, messy hair can be seen in the distance, coming up the long beach. Her wipes the sweat out of his eyes and squints down the waterline. With a yelp of joy, he scampers forward, bare feet slipping the the sand. Beaming, he waves at the baffled hula girls cheerfully and squats in the sand. His excited breathing slows, and his left hand automatically finds its way to the back of his neck, where a dark burn can be seen. He focuses, his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

((Guess who's back for the long weekend?))

BelkarsDagger
2006-09-01, 06:55 PM
Mirror Taklinn looks over at the newcomer for a moment, then goes back to bragging to a few hula girls.

Hoseki
2006-09-01, 06:58 PM
The boy loses his balance and falls back, arms waving frantically. He mutters darkly and sits with crossed legs, his breathing slowing again.

BelkarsDagger
2006-09-01, 06:59 PM
mTaklinn snickers and wonders how the boy's constitution is. He gets up and nears, staring at him with unblinking orange eyes.

Hoseki
2006-09-01, 07:00 PM
The gnome looks up and grins, showing a missing front tooth. "Heya! I'm Einkil. Who are you?" she asks cheerily.

BelkarsDagger
2006-09-01, 07:03 PM
Damn... didnt work. Taklinn.

Hoseki
2006-09-01, 07:05 PM
"Nice to meetcha. How're you doin'?" Einkil asks.

BelkarsDagger
2006-09-01, 07:07 PM
I'm fine. But there are a few people I can't believe I have to share a Plane of existence with here... the hula girls almost make up for it, though. Almost.

Hoseki
2006-09-01, 07:11 PM
Einkil grins. "Yeah, they're nice. Back on the beach where I first ended up when I died, Jessica and Rebekah taught me how to hula!" he stands and demonstrates for a few seconds. "But they wouldn't let me drink from the fishbowls. I don't like that." He sighs.

BelkarsDagger
2006-09-01, 07:14 PM
Technically, the alcohol has no effect on you here. Not sure what happens when you leave, though.

Hoseki
2006-09-01, 07:15 PM
He seems about to say something, but disappears with a pop.

BelkarsDagger
2006-09-01, 07:19 PM
mTaklinn sighs. Lucky bastard... no one bothers to resseruct me. Ever. He goes back to the small circle of hula girls and continues to brag about his "great feats" to them.