PDA

View Full Version : The Wolf Village



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Lykan
2006-08-07, 05:38 PM
Deep in the woods, there is a group of wolfmen assembling what appears to be huts out of mud and logs. They seem to be bickering to eahother in Celestial while assembling the new camp.

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 04:42 AM
A tiny green wolf cub, drawn by the smells of food, staggers towards the village before stopping at the entrance. It sways a little from side to side, lets out a small Meep! of confusion and suddenly finds that its legs have slid out from under it. Its belly hits the ground and it lacks the strength to do anything.

Wolf's Children
2006-08-10, 04:46 AM
Asirem sees the little wolf, walks over, and helps it back to its feet.

There ya go! Does the little pup want something to eat now?

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 04:56 AM
As it's picked up, the cub's paws are revealed to be blistered and sore, as though it has come a long way. It is also barely more than bones and fur. When picked up, it becomes completely passive, like a rag doll, but once on its feet again, it wobbles about and falls over again.

Wolf's Children
2006-08-10, 05:00 AM
Asirem, with a look of pity on her face, picks up the cub and brings it inside one of the houses

Da, we've got a little traveler staying here for a bit, okay?

She sets the cub down on a pile of furs, and goes into another room to get it some food

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 05:03 AM
The cub looks around the room with fear and confusion in its eyes. It has never been indoors before, and doesn't understand the enclosed space. However, it still can't move, so it lies on the floor and snuggles into the furs.

Renrik
2006-08-10, 01:06 PM
A large rat pokes about the edge of the village, and then beats a hasty retreat.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 01:18 PM
((Say, Lykan, are all of these NPCs? (Aside from Renrik, of course.)))

Lykan
2006-08-10, 01:20 PM
[Pretty much, but please don't kill them...]

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 01:25 PM
((Nah, That's okay. I wasn't planning on causing any trouble. I was just wonderin'. So, I assume you hope to turn this into some sort of major plotline?))

Lykan
2006-08-10, 01:28 PM
[This is the result of a plotline...]

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 01:32 PM
((Uhuh, so, waht exactly is the purpose of this place. Sorry for all of the curiosity.))

Lykan
2006-08-10, 01:37 PM
[Just a catalyst. It's just a place with some unique things, like the docks and woods and such...]

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 01:43 PM
Oskar looked up from his new supply of vials full of liquid. He smelled smoke. Yesss... definitely smoke. Oskar tells the zergling to stay, and runs toward the clearing. He hides behind a bush, then climbs a tree. He looks at the village with interest. Oskar decides it would be better to be higher up, but makes the fatal mistake of not looking where the next branch is. His foot comes down on a thick twig, causing a loud snap, and not to mention the hitting of his head... shoulder... foot... knee... elbow on the way down. The impact with the ground isnt so bad, but he's winded.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 01:50 PM
AN older man watches Oskar fall out of the tree with mild amusement

Heh... Silly humans...[/celestial]

He walks over and nudges oskar with his foot

Are you okay?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 01:54 PM
Ugh... I... think so. Not the first time I've done that, actually. Live and learn, I suppose.

He sits up and looks at the man.

((Arrgh, RL calls, I have to go, but I'll be back soon))

Lykan
2006-08-10, 02:00 PM
You must not be learning if that's not the first time it's happened, then.

The old man light grey fur, with one blue and one brown eye. He carries a rather large composite longbow.

Welcome, I guess. Do humans come this far into the woods this often?

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 02:06 PM
((RL... Ralph Lauren?))

AmberVael
2006-08-10, 02:19 PM
((Real life.))

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 02:56 PM
The tiny green cub, now more rested than before, begins to lick its paws. Occasionally, it whimpers with pains as it touches upon a sort spot. It looks around the hut, still wary of its surroundings.

Wolf's Children
2006-08-10, 02:58 PM
Asi comes bak in the room with a slab of orgae meat, whih she lies before the cub

Eat up! You look a bit hungry...

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 03:00 PM
The cub seems torn between terror at the stranger and a dire need for food. Eventually, its empty belly wins out. It crawls forward and sniffs the meat warily. With a last look at Asi, the cub bites into the meat, and then starts noisily gnawing away it. Its tail even starts to wag.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 03:25 PM
Must've slipped my mind.

He gets up.

I do, at least. And I dont recall this village being here before... how long have you been here?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 04:12 PM
Three days, I beleive.

[hr]
Awww... Eat up, little one! You need to have your strength if you want to keep going...

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 04:15 PM
The cub finishes the meat with a small hiccup and then tries to get to its feet again, now hampered by a full belly and paws still too sore to walk upon. With a Meep! of protest, it topples on to its side and then proceeds to lick its paws.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 04:18 PM
Three days... I see why I havent noticed you before, then. I'm Oskar by the way.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 04:26 PM
My name is Vilako eos ye Tropos we lea Remus. Mostly people just refer to me as Vilk.

[hr]
Awww...

Asi giggles and attempts to run the cubs tummy

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 04:28 PM
I can also see why. By any chance do you need assistence getting this village started? I'm good at surviving in the wilderness.

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 04:29 PM
The cub sees the approaching hand and looks somewhat puzzled. Is this a threat? Is it more food? It stares and doesn't respond as Asi strokes its tummy, unsure if this is an attack or not. As it doesn't seem to be, the cub tolerates it.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 04:34 PM
Three days was more then enough time to set up the village... Though we still need to locate any Roc nests nearby... They're a main part of out cuisine.

[hr]
Asi continues grinning and scrtches the cubs ears

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 04:37 PM
Oskar thinks for a moment.

I can't say I've seen any Rocs in this forest, sadly. But there seems to be an overabundance of bears. One snuck up on me last night.

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 04:44 PM
The cub panics as the hand nears its head and makes a snap at Asi's fingers. His teeth are too small to cause any serious damage.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 04:49 PM
Figures...

[hr]
The wolf snaps onto Asi's fingers. She doesn't make any sudden movements, but does look into the cubs eyes with a serious look, and firmly says

NO.

She then smiles again and uses her other hand to pet the wolf on the head.

npc4hire
2006-08-10, 05:02 PM
The cub snaps again, and cowers a little. It manages to hide in the furs and soon its breathing slows to a sleepy state.

((G'night all))

Lykan
2006-08-10, 05:11 PM
Asi hits the cub on the noes with two fingers lightly

NO.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 05:13 PM
Oskar shrugs.

If I see any, I'll let you know. I've only been in this area for a couple weeks.

He looks at the mud/log huts.

Well-built houses considering you've only been here three days.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 05:22 PM
Well, we're nomads, it comes naturally.

CapnAlex
2006-08-10, 05:29 PM
*A small weasel wanders in, and begins looking around at all the filthy lycanthropes.*

Lykan
2006-08-10, 05:41 PM
A werewolf with black spots around its eyes begins stomping the weasels head into a pulp looks at the weasel curiously.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 06:10 PM
So I'm not alone in being a traveller. They're exceptionally rare these days...

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 06:25 PM
A young man, Lycanthrope, anthropomorphic, wolf-type...thing wanders into the villiage entirely unabashedly. He walks up to one of the nearby Lycanthropes, "Hello, I'm looking for someone." *

Lykan
2006-08-10, 06:56 PM
A wolf with lines of black fur surrounding its eyes looks up to Triplewolfe

Who?

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 07:04 PM
This man he says as he pulls a picture out of his pocket. It depicts a young man in a pirate outfit with a black goatee. The picture is on a wanted poster that appears to be rather old, out of date even... Have you seen him?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 07:06 PM
Not many of had chosen to be pirates by trade... We live to far from the water... I don't think I've seen him before.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 07:09 PM
Well, this certainly is a very nice villiage... But it appears recently assembled. New around these parts?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 07:14 PM
Hyup. Came here three days ago after a friend of mine said to grab everything important and get on his ship... Name's Kreph, by the way.

Kreph holds out a hand to shake

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 07:15 PM
He shakes the hand. I'm Samuel. So is this a whole tribe or something?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 07:16 PM
Oskar at'cher service.

He tips an imaginary hat.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 07:26 PM
Whole tribe. We've got humans, halfling, goblins, trolls, kobolds and even more here... But we're all wolfmen, so we tend to get along...

Kreph nods to Oskar

Damn, how're you all making it this far?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 07:35 PM
Oskar raises a hidden eyebrow.

This far?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 07:38 PM
We're about ten miles into the woods...

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 07:41 PM
Oh, you mean distence. I like to be away from the noise of The Town every once in a while... and some herbs are blasted hard to find. Besides, I have a mount.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 07:42 PM
Actually, I'm just passing through. There's a town through these woods. The man I'm looking for was recently sighted there.

He gestures in the direction of The Town.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 07:43 PM
I know there's a town here, it's where the ship we took landed... In fact, the guy who took us here spends more time there then with us.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 07:49 PM
Hmm... Well, I'm beat. Do you have any extra room around here? I don't think I could walk the extra ten miles, I've already done about fifty today.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 07:50 PM
Would that 'guy's name happen to be Lykan?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 08:23 PM
To Triplewolfe: THere's a temple. Head for there.

TO Oskar: Hyup.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 08:29 PM
Thought so... Nice meeting you all, if you'll excuse me I have to get back to the Town for something.

He whistles sharply in the direction of the forest.

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 08:30 PM
Xerillum sits in the bushes, covered in essence of barbecue. I'm attempting to communicate with the savages...

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 08:30 PM
Temple? Here in the village?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 08:33 PM
An orange creature the size of a big wolf runs out of the forest at Oskar's whistle. ((You both probably know the rest of the description, so I wont explain it... :P))

Oskar mounts it, tips his imaginary hat again, and rides the creature into the forest, towards The Town.

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 08:56 PM
They seem to have some sort of primitive language...this warrants further research.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:13 PM
Temple? Here in the village?
Yep. Temple to our great ancestor Remus, son of Mars.

Goodbye to you, Oskar.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 09:19 PM
Hmm... Alright, I guess I'll go check there. Thanks for your help Kreph. He wanders off to the temple.

Samuel knocks around the door of the Temple. Hello, is anyone in here?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:21 PM
[The temple doesn't have a door... It's an open door]

Yes, yes... Can I help you?

An older a wolf hobbles to the entrance of the temple

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 09:26 PM
((I know it doesn't hav a proper door, that's why I knocked AROUND the door on the inside of the frame.))

Yes, hello? Yes, I'm wondering if you have any extra room for a weary wolfin traveller.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:31 PM
Travelers of all sorts are welcome in the house of the Wolf Father. Come.

The old man leads leads him to the back of the temple and opens a door to a room containing several beds within.

Here.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 09:34 PM
The young wolfman bows.

Thank you sir, I am Samuel of Salt Rock. Can you tell me more about this religion, it is very fascinating.

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 09:40 PM
Amazing! they have a primitive religion too! I must contact them. Xerillum blows a horn in an attempt to be noticed. he also sticks his arm out in an attempt to contact one.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:41 PM
Remus is our common ancestor, and has blessed us with the gifts of man and wolf. His brother Romulus has followers as well, but... They tend to be a bit more violent in the matter of other races...

[hr]
Kreph's ears perk up.

Wow, there really are a lot of people here... Can I help you?

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 09:45 PM
I think the savages are noticing me...

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:47 PM
Kreph glares at Xerillium

If you're going to insult my people, it's best not to do it in third person.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 09:50 PM
Uh-huh, do you think I'm a descendent of Remus too? I don't think that I'm a proper lycanthrope, but...

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:51 PM
There are those that aren't from either ancestor, but I have met only a few...

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 09:53 PM
Well, I only have this one form. I'm very fascinated with a full moon, but it doesn't really change me at all.

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 09:57 PM
Xerillum runs away, leaving behind an unfinished book: "the primitive language of the savages"

Lykan
2006-08-10, 09:57 PM
[What form is that?]

Interesting... It is strange what things nature produces. Maybe you are one of us, with a greater control. Or maybe this form is just the only one you possessed...

[hr]

Kreph follows Xerrilium

Hey! HEY! I'm talking to you!

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:00 PM
((An anthro-wolf, much like a hybrid form werewolf.))

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:03 PM
Nope, this is definitely it. I've never been able to change into anything else, even with direct magical aid. Not like my dad...

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:03 PM
Who was your father?

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:07 PM
A man is all, except he had these amazing wolf abilities. I came home from University and I found a note, all it said was: Your mother's died of scurvy, so I've gone off to reclaim my piratey glory. -- Dad P.S. Eat your lemons. I think he might be a little off, so I'm trying to find him.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:09 PM
Hmm... I don't think you'd find many pirates here... We're quite landlocked.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:15 PM
Yes, well, I'm just passing through. I hear he's been sighted in The Town. Do you think HE might be a descendant of Remus?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:17 PM
Any remaining desendant of Remus are here... So I'm doubtful, though it's possible...

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:19 PM
Yeah, you're probably right... So, tell me more about Remus...The Wolf-Father.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:23 PM
His brother Romulus, killed him, both of their descendants are at war with eachother, he's the son of Mars, a war god...

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:26 PM
So where are the ancestors of Romulus? What are they like? Oh, I'm probably irritating you aren't I? I'm sorry, I ask too many questions sometimes.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:31 PM
Questioning is the way you learn, young one. The children of Romulus occupied the lands to the northeast of here. They are primal minded people bent on converting those of non lycanthropic heritage to one of their kin... They are every negative view of our proud race.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:34 PM
Thank you for sharing your wisdom, old one, but I am very tired. I should get some rest. I hope to see you in the morning, sir.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:36 PM
Sleep well, young one.

Triplewolfe
2006-08-10, 10:38 PM
The young man yawns widely You as well, sir.

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 10:39 PM
Xerillum rematerializes back on top of a house, a jet black blade of energy in his hand. So, savage, you want to talk to me, eh?

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:43 PM
Heh, savage... That's funny. The sword thing's cute too. Do you pull rabits out of a hat as well? Perhaps you want me to "pick a card... Any card..." Look, I don't take kindly to you insulting my people.

Xerillum
2006-08-10, 10:47 PM
CUTE!?! this blade is designed to slice people's heads off. that aint cute. I have to go. I don't deserve the company of you savage beasts. Xerillum teleports away. ((I have to go. parents pressuring me.))

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 10:49 PM
Oskar walks up to Kreph, from the forst edge.

It's times like this I really wish humans were smarter on average... or whatever he is.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:49 PM
Kreph speaks to the open air

I find that very cute. Your weapons are weak.

He turns back to Oskar

Most humans I've met aren't bad folk. He's just a jackass.

He goes back to pick up the book Xerillium dropped

Disgusting.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 10:52 PM
I suppose so, but I've noticed about 60% of the humans I've encountered are just as bad as he is... at least to people different than them.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 10:54 PM
What about this town?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 10:55 PM
Not nearly as bad as most. However, it's rather violent and people die almost everyday... I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad; they're the first people to actually accept me.

One of the main priests is a were-fox, actually. So were-animals fit in just as well as everyone else.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 11:07 PM
I guess that's why Lykan likes this place so much...

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 11:09 PM
Oskar grins, but it's hidden behind his mask.

I think it's a tie between that, and the fact that people blow up stuff quite often there.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 11:11 PM
Kreph snickers

Yeah, might be that too.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 11:17 PM
Trog found that out the hard way... Anyway, the Town is nice if you like constant action, but if you just want peace and qu- well... if you dont like noise, it's not the place for you.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 11:20 PM
Kreph's ears perk up

Trog?

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I think he was a Troglodyte. He owned Trog's Tavern. His father, Dionsyus was using his form to make the married or committed women cheat on him. Lykan's girlfriend, Mhina, almost fell for it, but Lykan quite literally turned Trog to ashes. Except it was the real Trog. Dionsyus got his powers back from an amulet in Trog's possession, and now Dionsyus is on the loose.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 11:35 PM
... That's quite whoops-worthy...

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-10, 11:39 PM
At the time I wasnt sure if I should be happy or not, as the crimes Dionsyus committed resulted in death in my homeland... but thats 3000 miles away.

Lykan
2006-08-10, 11:49 PM
Mine is 5000 miles away... Yet there's similar problems.

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-11, 12:02 AM
Hmm... well, it was nice having an intelligent conversation with someone for once, most people I talk to are either drunk or don't care about what I have to say.

Oskar whistles again, the orange thing trots out of the forest, and he mounts it.

I hope to see you again soon.

With that, he smiles and leaves in the direction of the town.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 12:05 AM
See you.

Kreph heads back to the vilage.

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 02:50 AM
The wolf cub peeks up from the furs and looks around warily. It gingerly takes a few steps on its injured paws - sore, but its able to move now at least. It begins to pick its way slowly towards the entrance of the hut.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 02:53 AM
Asi sees the wolf leaving

Goodbye, little one.

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 02:55 AM
The cub lets out a Meep! of surprise and freezes on the spot as Asi speaks. It stares at her.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 02:57 AM
Asi smiles

Go on, you're obviously traveling... Get to your destination safely now.{Canine}

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 03:04 AM
The cub takes one tentative step towards the doorway, keeping its eyes on Asi the whole time. It takes another, then suddenly darts for the entrance, zipping around the corner before turning around so that only its head can be seen peering into the hut.

{Canine}Wolf?

Lykan
2006-08-11, 03:05 AM
{canine}Yes, wolf.

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 03:11 AM
The cub approaches Asi warily. It seems confused that this creature stands on two legs yet speaks its language.
{Canine}Why?

Lykan
2006-08-11, 03:18 AM
{canine}Wait a minute.

Asi shifts to the form of a white wolf

{canine}I can change.

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 03:20 AM
The cub's tail wags and it comes trotting, albeit painfully, back into the hut.
{Canine}Wolf! It rubs its head against one of Asi's fore-legs and then rolls on to its side to reveal the injured paws. {Canine}Hurt.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 03:30 AM
Asi sighs

{canine}Wait.

She trots out of the hut, and returns several minutes later with an older looking wolf. The older wolf looks at the cub, and lays a paw on it. Positive energy pours into the little cubs body.

{canine}Better?

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 03:35 AM
The cub licks its paws experimentally. Its tail wags.
{Canine}Witch! From the cub's tone, this would appear to be a positive term of respect.

It turns to Asi.
{Canine}Remember you it says, before hopping on to its feet. It walks towards the hut entrance again and sniffs the air. {Canine}Lost scent, it whines. It turns back to Asi. {Canine}Green wolf?

Lykan
2006-08-11, 03:38 AM
{canine}Green Wolf? That way.

Asi motions to the direction of the Town.

npc4hire
2006-08-11, 03:43 AM
{Canine}Remember You! the cub says again, happily. It bounds off in the direction of the town.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 03:45 AM
{canine}Remember you too!

Asi smiles and curls up, and the older wolf leaves again.

Murky_Pool
2006-08-11, 06:41 AM
((Lykan, you evil monster. You're not going to let that cute little guy make a ten mile trip through town woods on his own are you?))

Lykan
2006-08-11, 09:58 AM
[Yes. Yes I am. You obviously misjudge this guys determination]

Murky_Pool
2006-08-11, 10:07 AM
((And his common sense, there's a fine line between determination and being eaten by a bear. Oh well, on your head be it))

CapnAlex
2006-08-11, 10:08 AM
[OOC: I hate all this posting while I'm asleep]

the weasel returns the lycanthrope's stare.

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 10:39 AM
Xerillum returns to the bushes. The savages are communicating...

Lykan
2006-08-11, 10:53 AM
Kreph jumps out of a tree and lands right behind Xerrilium

Boo.

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 10:54 AM
Ahh! the savages are attacking! he swings his brilliant energy blade wildly.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 10:56 AM
Kreph gets sliced across his chest

You... Bastard...

He pulls out a metal spear and tries to slam it into Xerilliums chest

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 11:00 AM
Xerillum attempts to dodge, but the spear hits him in the armpit. That's gonna hurt in the morning! Xerillum attempts to cleave Kreph in half.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 11:04 AM
Kreph ducks, spins and sidesteps, bringing his foot down on Xerriliums kidney

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 11:06 AM
Gawd that hurts! Xerillum thrusts his blade up, trying to stab Kreph.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 11:11 AM
Kreph repeats the maneuaver in the opposite direction, slaming the blunt side of the spear into Xerrilium's face.

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 11:14 AM
Xerillum moves his hea out of the way, grabs the spear, and uses it as ma lever to get Kreph off, he then wildly slashes with his sword at Kreph. I don't have time for you savages... Xerillum teleports away.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 03:15 PM
Kreph stumbles back a bit, a new cut on his jugular

Damn you...

He rights himself, and heads back to the Town

[hr]
Several hours later, Kreph appears in the middle of the village. He runs into one of the huts, and begins telling people of his attacker...

Kantur
2006-08-11, 07:44 PM
Kantur and Hoseki arrive at the edge of the village after their trek through the woods.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 07:46 PM
Asirem is lying back on a stump in the middle of the village. No one else seems to be outside.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 07:49 PM
They approach slowly to avoid causing alarm
Um, hi.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 07:55 PM
Whatcha want?

Asi doesn't open her eyes

Kantur
2006-08-11, 07:57 PM
Actually, that's a good question...We wanted to see your village. They's only so long you can stay cooped up in the Town, after all...

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 07:58 PM
Xerillum hides in the bushes...

Lykan
2006-08-11, 07:59 PM
[Xerillium, you are in your castle. Go away.]

Makes sense. Forgive our lack of greeting... Dealing wih some issues right now.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:03 PM
I'm sorry to here that. Narrow minded, 'superior' humans causing trouble?

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:06 PM
Hyup. Though at this point, we are just gonna pretend they don't exist.

Lykan teleports back, hugs his sister, and looks to Kantur and Hoseki

Enjoying yourselves?

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:08 PM
It's a welcome break from the town. And to be honest, I don't feel as safe there knowing my family have begun to arrive...If the village ever needs help, I'll be happy to help.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:10 PM
Thanks.
Thanks.

I need to be heading back to base. See you later...

Lykan teleports away.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:10 PM
Does he always stay for so long?

Hoseki
2006-08-11, 08:18 PM
Hoseki looks around. "I like it. Sorry if we're disturbing you, I just wanted to see the place."

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:18 PM
No... This is the third time I've seen him in almost four years... Seems he's been visiting us alot more recently...

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:20 PM
I won't pry, as tempting as it is...So why here? I don't think I'd ever heard of this place before today...

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:28 PM
Lykan took us here when the Wurmwreath soldiers began attacking our village... We only got here a few days ago.

She smiles at Hoseki

As long as you don't plan on killing or belittling us, you're free to visit any time.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:31 PM
I'm glad that you got here safely in that case. What does this village have? My spot check's abysmal...

Hoseki
2006-08-11, 08:33 PM
She smiles back. "It's nice and quiet. If I can get here without something weird happening, I may come more often."

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:35 PM
There's a temple to Remus down over there... The Training grounds there... ANd abve the canopy is the pits...

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:42 PM
It certainly seems to have everything you need. Don't suppose anyone here's a good star-gazer? I've always wondered which stars were which...

Xerillum
2006-08-11, 08:43 PM
[Xerillium, you are in your castle. Go away.]

Makes sense. Forgive our lack of greeting... Dealing wih some issues right now.


[no, I teleported away.] Xerillum vanishes, but not before pantseing Asi.

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:47 PM
Asi looks up

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/My%20avis/Asi.gif

These stars are unfamiliar to me... Must be because the orriginal spot we looked at the stars from is over 5000 miles away.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I doubt it'd help...

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:52 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/My%20avis/Asi.gif

There is a nice view of the stars from the pits, though... Getting there might be an issue for you.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:55 PM
Any particular reason for that?

Lykan
2006-08-11, 08:56 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/My%20avis/Asi.gif

Like I said, it's above the canopy.

Hoseki
2006-08-11, 08:59 PM
Hoseki has been admiring the buildings.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 09:02 PM
Hoseki'd probably kill me if I tried to go without anything to help I suppose...Oh well.

Hoseki
2006-08-11, 09:04 PM
Hoseki looks up. "Why would I kill you now?" she asks.

Kantur
2006-08-11, 09:05 PM
Apparently there's a great view of the stars from above the canopy. I doubt you'd be too happy to let me go climbing up trees since I'd probably fall at some point...

Kyrian
2006-08-11, 09:06 PM
Apparently there's a great view of the stars from above the canopy. I doubt you'd be too happy to let me go climbing up trees since I'd probably fall at some point...

((All I see now is Kantur rushing a climb up a tree, leave view, then suddenly, faintly hearing him scream, and it gets louder as he comes back in view falling...SPLAT!))

Hoseki
2006-08-11, 09:08 PM
((Heh. Third time dead.))

She scowls. "I said we'd fly back to town, remember? We can fly above the trees if you like."

Kantur
2006-08-11, 09:11 PM
Don't scowl, you're prettier when you smile. Ok, fine, I missed the obvious solution, sorry.
He turns and looks up into the sky

Hoseki
2006-08-11, 09:44 PM
((I have to go, NPC Hoseki.))

Kantur
2006-08-11, 09:47 PM
((Grr, I hate those words...))

Kantur, now tired of stargazing, turns and walks off back towards the town, head held low, walking slowly.

((If you ask him tomorrow why he walked off, I'll explain it :P))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 09:54 PM
(NOOOOO. Never never go above the canopy!)

(V its a reference cookie moment...i can't reemmber if they gave a reason.)

Lykan
2006-08-11, 09:56 PM
[Why?]

Hoseki
2006-08-12, 07:52 AM
Hoseki flies off, wondering how she could have gotten so absorbed in the architeture that she spent all night here.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 07:49 PM
Lykan and Mhina arrive at the Wolf village

Soooo... Whadayawannado first?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 07:51 PM
Mhina smiles, I want to see Raggs. Then the others we rescued to see how they're doing. And your family.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:02 PM
To the temple then...

Lykan takes Mhina to a rather large wooden structure toward the center of the village, enters, and heads up to the second floor. In one of the beds is an unconscious form of Raggs.

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:08 PM
Mhina walks over, lloking down at Raggs. Were they able to replace...everything?

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:11 PM
No... But Trebor, Mith, and I are trying...

Raggs rolls over in his sleep

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:17 PM
Take him to one of the priests in Town. Fenric's amazing.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:21 PM
He said that given the oppurtunity, he wants golem stuff... Don't know why. Golemic stuff tends to be clumsier, and he's a sniper.

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:23 PM
Mhina grimaces. Why doesn't he want to be a normal little boy...

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:25 PM
"Normal" seems to be a rarity in adventuring...

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:28 PM
There's enough time for adventuring when one's grown up...

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:33 PM
He's about the same age I am... He's just short...

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:36 PM
Mhina looks over at him. Is all of your village hundreds of years old?

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:38 PM
Hundreds of years? No... I'm around 16. Well, maybe the elves, but no one else really. He's human, and he's not a wolfman. I try to avoid biting my companions...

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:46 PM
Mhina winces. Then why'd they do this to him?

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:49 PM
Because he wasn't willing to give up where we were... He went through torture on three different occasions, and this is the result.

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:50 PM
Mhina shakes her head. But...if he wasn't a wolf...they had nothing against him...

Lykan
2006-08-12, 08:52 PM
Remember when I told you how the king kept me from running away?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 08:56 PM
Mhina nods. They're evil...I wish we could do something about it.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 09:00 PM
As long as we never have to go back there, I don't care. Everyone of my family and friends who wasn't killed getting away is here, and that's the way I want it to stay...

Wukei
2006-08-12, 09:08 PM
Mhina smiles, Can we see the others?

Lykan
2006-08-12, 09:14 PM
Sure...

Lykan takes Mhina to another room, where the others [who had much less severe injuries] rest in beds. Klaine [the albino] looks up

Evening, mates... How's everything?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 09:15 PM
Mhina smiles at Klaine. How are you doing?

Lykan
2006-08-12, 09:18 PM
Klaine bites his lip

Been better, been worse... I never got to thank you for taking care of my hands, though... So, thank you.

Lykan looks at the ground

Wukei
2006-08-12, 09:20 PM
Mhina smiles sadly. I wish I could have done more...but I'm not a cleric...

Lykan
2006-08-12, 09:27 PM
You did enough... I can move my hands again, Ghost can jump and climb again, Mith can cast spells again, Gnolus can fight, Saluc and Aerna are back in nature, Crow's back to her bitchy self, and Raggs... Well... He's gotten medical attention...

Lykan cotinues staring at the ground

Wukei
2006-08-12, 09:32 PM
Mhina shakes her head. If we'd left earlier...We should have gotten there sooner.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 09:36 PM
Wouldn't have made much of a difference... I just wish I could have strangled Psyches... Damn traitor.

Wukei
2006-08-12, 09:39 PM
Mhina shakes her head. Vengeance does nothing. Vengeance begets more vengeance. The best thing was just to get out of dodge and start a new life.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 09:46 PM
If you say so... He's the one who said it would be a good idea to head off any soldiers looking for wolves in the canyons... And he doesn't show up when we get hit from three different directions at once.

Lykan continues looking at the ground

Wukei
2006-08-12, 09:55 PM
Mhina shakes her head, It's a different life. You're here now. And looking back, it really could have been a lot worse.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 10:03 PM
Klaine looks away, and begins summoning chains from his hnds, which dance around in the air like snakes

If you say so miss-...

Wukei
2006-08-12, 10:21 PM
"Mhina."

Mhina looks around at the rest to make sure they're doing better.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 10:23 PM
Other then two dark skinned humanoids playing chess, the rest seem to be asleep, or not present at all.

A pleasure, Miss Mhina...

Wukei
2006-08-12, 10:33 PM
Mhina nods to the albino then turns to Lykan. Where's your family?

Lykan
2006-08-12, 10:34 PM
Extended or blood?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 10:41 PM
Your dad and sister.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 10:48 PM
Lykan nods, says goodbye to Klaine and the rest, and takes Mhina to another of the larger huts.

Asi? Da?

Lykan!

A white blur catpults from another room and knocks Lykan over

Wukei
2006-08-12, 10:59 PM
Mhina smiles as Asi tackles Lykan, giggling quietly.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 11:08 PM
Lykan shoves her off eventually and gets to his knees

You're gonna kill me someday doing that.

Yeah, well...

Asi looks up to Mhina

Mhina!

She gets up and hugs her

Wukei
2006-08-12, 11:09 PM
Mhina hugs Asi, glad that she doesn't get pounced as well.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 11:14 PM
Lykan shakes his head and gets up

So, how's life?

Boring, I guess... It's pretty quiet around here...

A giant tentacle slithers into the hut, attempting to snatch Asi, which Lykan cleaves without even looking. The tentacle dissipears in a puff of smoke

The q word's kind of bad luck around here...

I see.

Asi looks to Mhina, and smiles

How have you two been doing? Everything been alright?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 11:19 PM
Mhina nods. We both have employment under my mother. She runs a bounty hunting service in Town. Completely legitimate. She doesn't do any of the underhanded stuff anymore.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 11:22 PM
I know... I went there once. I meant with you two, specifically.

She grins

Wukei
2006-08-12, 11:27 PM
Oh...I didn't remember...three's been so much happening lately...

Lykan
2006-08-12, 11:28 PM
She ***** her head to one side

Anything worth bringing up?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 11:40 PM
Mhina shakes her head. Not that I can think of...

Lykan
2006-08-12, 11:44 PM
She sighs, and looks at the ceiling

So theres nothing new?

Wukei
2006-08-12, 11:46 PM
Mhina shakes her head, Not that I recall.

Lykan
2006-08-12, 11:49 PM
What about you?

Oh, right, they finaly have the pits set up! Maybe we should co-

Asi stops when she sees Lykan glaring at her

Wukei
2006-08-13, 12:02 AM
Mhina shakes her head at Lykan. You enjoy it...go ahead. Just don't expect me to enjoy it.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 12:06 AM
I'm not gonna go anywhere you don't want to...

Wukei
2006-08-13, 12:11 AM
Mhina shakes her head. You'd resent me for it later if I told you not to do what you wanted to do.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 12:16 AM
Lykan raises an eyebrow

Would I now? I cold never resent you...

Wukei
2006-08-13, 12:40 AM
Mhina shakes her head, In your heart you would.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 12:47 AM
Lykan shakes his head

Remember our first conversation on my airship?

Wukei
2006-08-13, 12:52 AM
Mhina tries to think back and shakes her head. I'm sorry...it's been hard to remember myself since Sylitha's started to take hold.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:04 AM
Lykan looks at the ground with a look of great worry on his face.

She... Has?

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:06 AM
Mhina shakes her head, Don't worry...there's not any occurances that you don't know about. It's just...harder to remember the things that happened before or during the times she's been around. I'm working on finding a way to subdue her permanently.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:17 AM
I tried asking your mom about how she got rid of Hel... Trying to see if we could repeat the process with you and your brother...

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:18 AM
Mhina raises her eyebrows, "And?"

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:20 AM
She doesn't remember, conveniently

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:22 AM
Mhina gives him a confused look, What do you mean 'conveniently'? Are you suggesting my mother doesn't want to help?

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:25 AM
No, it just seems everything in this town is always harder then it should be... I can't see any reason why your ma wouldn't want you to have that witch out of your head...

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:27 AM
Mhina sighs, finding a seat, and sits. I don't know how I'm going to fix this. But I don't need mom's help. I can do it on my own. I may have to.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:29 AM
Can I do anything?

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:34 AM
Mhina shakes her head. I don't know what to do right now. Mhina yawns.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:37 AM
Going to bed seems like a safe thing to do right now.

Lykan grins and kisses her

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:42 AM
Mhina smiles, kissing him, and nods.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:43 AM
Lykan smiles

There's a be right upstairs... Or I can telelport you back to your mom's ship if you want...

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:45 AM
Mhina shakes her head and smiles, dragging him upstairs with her.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 01:49 AM
Upstairs is a same size small bed that was in Wurmwreath. Lykan yawns and crawls in

Wukei
2006-08-13, 01:51 AM
Mhina curls up next to him, her arm over his waist, and is soon fast asleep.

Lykan
2006-08-13, 12:24 PM
Lykan smiles, and kisses her

Goodnight Mhina...

He falls to sleep as well

[hr]
Lykan wakes up several hours laters.

Wukei
2006-08-13, 12:25 PM
Mhina feels Lykan shift and wakes up, looking up at him.