PDA

View Full Version : The Ruins of Inari [Mirror]



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Fenric
2006-08-19, 07:19 PM
You step on a pathway of crushed obsidian between gnarled and dying trees. *A dreadful gate of rusty iron, flanked by statues of hell-hounds, does its best to keep you out of the courtyard.

The sanctuary is of blackest stone, and is unnaturally warm. *On a high dias stands a werefox version of a dire goddess of evil, flanked by two more midnight black hell-hounds. *A blood-soaked altar over a grating promises pain and death to any who enter unbidden.

A smoky mirror next to the door leads to Trog's. *A vending machine on the other side offers canned blood for 1 gp.

Mhina
2006-08-19, 07:21 PM
Mhina falls into the dark temple, through the mirror that connects it to Trog's. She scrambles over to the wicked statue and cautiously lays her hand on it. Inari...I don't know if you can hear me, or if you're even there. Please...I just want to go home...

Fenric
2006-08-19, 07:24 PM
*A quiet voice echoes in Mhina's mind*

My dear, you are not within my power anymore. The mirror's magic was diverted, and you are in another dimension now.

Mhina
2006-08-19, 07:26 PM
Mhina clings to the statue. Please...I'm not strong enough...I can't get back myself. I don't even know how I got here!

Fenric
2006-08-19, 07:29 PM
*The friendly voice begins to fade*

I will tell the others. Beware in this place: your friends here are your foes at home. Your friends at home are your bitterest enemies here...

*A harsh voice rings out*

What is this lawful good piece of filth doing in my temple?

Mhina
2006-08-19, 07:31 PM
Mhina stumbles away from the statue and backs up, quickly.

Fenric
2006-08-19, 07:36 PM
*The voice continues*

Where is that priest? Where is my guard? Ilias! Fenric! come get this wretch out of here or on the altar at once. Her presence is intolerable!

Mhina
2006-08-19, 07:37 PM
Mhina turns and rushes toward the mirror, quickly.

Deadly
2006-08-19, 07:42 PM
Ilias appears in a whirl of flames, his dark full plate stained by fresh blood. He mutters something and rush after Mhina, trying to grab her. He's pretty slow, however.

Aikifox
2006-08-19, 07:43 PM
[OOH! Can I join? -insert shadow Aiki here- ???]

Mhina
2006-08-19, 07:43 PM
Mhina glances back at Ilias and trips through the mirror.

Fenric
2006-08-19, 07:44 PM
(( of course :) ))

Deadly
2006-08-19, 07:45 PM
Ilias stops and sneers at the statue. She's out now.

Fenric
2006-08-19, 07:47 PM
*The hell hounds growl, but the goddess does not release them*

Good enough for now, Ilias. *Get back to work!

Aikifox
2006-08-19, 07:48 PM
Aikidu steps into the desecrated hall, looking towards the mirror. His chainmail is dark, with spined shoulders, and his blades are drawn, twin spined blades called Chaos and Death. His Crimson headfur blows gently in the wind.

Alraune joins him, equally imposing. His headfur is still white, but he too carries twin blades known as Evil and Decay.

Both wear their holy symbols, jagged triangles of tainted, evil metal.

What is going on? asks Aikidu, his voice just above a growl.

Why was I roused?

Deadly
2006-08-19, 07:49 PM
Ilias glares at the statue with contempt, muttering barely heard curses as he returns to whatever it is he was doing before.

Fenric
2006-08-19, 11:12 PM
*Evil Fenric storms in through the mirror. *Frustrated at failing to defeat Lykan not once, but twice this evening. *He watches the screaming, brutal death of the latest sacrifice, but it does not calm his temper.*

That pansy fool from the other side was here... *I almost killed him, and was thwarted by Lykan. *Lykan, Lykan, Lykan! *Why is he always getting in my way?

[hr]
*A wave of weariness washes over Evil Fenric*

What the frell? Why am I so tired all of the sudden? And I could swear I just saw that pathetic loser Oskar out of the corner of my eye...

Lykan
2006-08-20, 03:14 AM
That pansy fool from the other side was here... *I almost killed him, and was thwarted by Lykan. *Lykan, Lykan, Lykan! *Why is he always getting in my way?

[why does the Brady Bunch come to mind?]

Fenric
2006-08-20, 09:04 AM
(( I dunno, Greg. Why would it ;) ))

*Evil Fenric comes down from the priest's quarters and breakfasts on the remains of the latest sacrifice before heading to Trog's. He seems in much better humor than last night.*

Deadly
2006-08-20, 09:22 AM
Mirror Ilias follows from the priest's quarters, looking smug as he start his dayly duties... apparently not paying much attention to what he does.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 09:22 AM
*A large black dragon's head snakes in through the door behind the altar and approaches the inattentive Ilias from behind. A little bit of acidic drool drips from Ayame's lips as she menacingly draws close*

Deadly
2006-08-20, 09:26 AM
Ilias looks up a moment, then returns to his work, unaware of the dragon.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 09:27 AM
*Ayame stops just behind Iilas, and speaks in an angry, hissing voice*

Why did you not come to the lair last night, Iliassssss? I do not appreciate being left alone!

Deadly
2006-08-20, 09:32 AM
Ilias gasps and clutches his heart in shock before turning around angrily I was busy! OK? That blasted slavelord keeps bugging me about stuff, and if not him then his damned goddess. I swear I can't stand it!

Fenric
2006-08-20, 09:36 AM
*Ayame seems unimpressed*

Alwayss it iss excussess with you. I gave you power and a ssuit of my own sscaless, and you were to be my companion. I think the evil fox lord hass had hiss way with Mhina more often thiss month than I have sseen you.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 09:39 AM
And you for that matter... how I survive this hellhole is beyond me! he says and spits at one of the statues.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 09:42 AM
*Evil Fenric glides back in through the mirror*

Ilias! Get your pet snake out of the sanctuary. It is time for the sacrifices again, and the altar is empty! You know slaves don't grant as much power! There's even a paladin in Trog's right now, and it looks like Gezina will get him instead of us.

Bah! It is impossible to find good help these days...

*Evil Fenric stomps off to the slave pens*

(( evil fenric is done for now. I'll wrap up with good fenric ))

Deadly
2006-08-20, 09:44 AM
Ilias sneers and disappear in a swirl of flames.

He appears again a little later in a swirl of flames, holding Lhawful the paladin. Inari, your servant have brought a sacrifice before you! he proclaims

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:08 AM
"Lord Dagon, your servant beseeches you for aid! Send a celestial being of some sort to assist me, if it's not to much! Some cleverly placed lightning strikes might also help to further the cause of justice today! Please?" , Lhawful prays.

((Delay the actual sacrificing until I can get Chaotik here, please. :P ))

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 11:09 AM
(( Celestial? You mean Fiend, right? ::) ;) ))

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:10 AM
((I'll delay it as long as you need :) ))

Ilias looks at him Shut up, will you? And try to die with some dignity!

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:12 AM
Mhina steps into the temple, smirking. It'd been a while since she'd witnessed a sacrifice.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:12 AM
((No, HERE Mehrunes Dagon is a Celestial Lord of Protection, Humility and Justice..

Of course, that still makes him the lord of Destruction, Ambition and Revolution where Chaotik is at.))

Sneak
2006-08-20, 11:13 AM
Van, now a werefox, steps into the temple and watches the scene with cold, dark eyes.

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 11:13 AM
(( But if everything is the opposite then Fiends would be good and Celestials would be evil... ))

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:16 AM
(Don't try to make it more complicated...)

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:16 AM
((And we would all be the opposite gender too, and look nothing like our non-mirror versions, making it impossible for them to recognise us... we would technically be unique beings rather than mirrored clones.))

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:17 AM
((Well... OH HEY LOOK, IS THAT A DEMONIC DUCK OF SOME SORT?))

A second shape emerges from the mirror. This one looks like Lhawful the paladin...but shorter, less muscular, and dressed in orange clothing instead of shiny white plate. He also has a more untrustworthy look about him.

"What in the theoretically infinite levels of hell is transpiring here?"

Chaotik and Lhawful lock eyes, and say:

"Why""in the un" "holy name of" "Mehrunes Dagon" "do you have" "my face?"

((Credit goes to Oskar for originally thinking of this.))

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 11:19 AM
(( Heheh. ))

Kilir sneaks into the Temple, he's no friend of Inari.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:20 AM
Ilias looks up in surprise at the new visitor, then smirks Wow, another sacrifice! Seems Inari favours me this day!

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:21 AM
"Allow me to pose a question: did you by any chance employ fire on this identical-yet-opposite of mine, and touch him roughly from behind?"

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-20, 11:22 AM
((Credit goes to Oskar for originally thinking of this.))

((;D))

AmberVael
2006-08-20, 11:23 AM
((^^: That sounds so wrong))

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:23 AM
Ilias gives Chaotik a perplexed look ... yes, I did. Why?

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 11:24 AM
(( ^^ So it wasn't just me... ))

Kilir sneaks around the crowd, pulls out a scroll, and casts Invisibility on himself.

AmberVael
2006-08-20, 11:26 AM
((Well hey, I'm the person who can truthfully say "One time at band camp..." I always see things like that.))

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:27 AM
"Ah. Allow me to divulge to you my theory: as I am, in fact, an egoistical 'evil' wizard, my opposite is a stupidly selfless paladin. How humiliating. However, it seems we are linked, for when you did said things to him, I felt it too. It seems that our connection will cause all pain felt by the one to be felt by the other, too. Sacrifices are generally considered to be quite painful, and I may even die to it. Ergo, I would like to request that you let go of this double, fool that he is."

As he says this, Chaotik draws a black wand out of his belt and points it at Ilias.

"...this isn't exactly what I asked for, but Lord Dagon works in strange ways..." , Lhawful mutters.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:30 AM
Ilias looks at him seriously, an uncommon sight And I'll feel a whole lot of pain myself, if I fail to sacrifice this fool. So allow me to turn down your request. he says and a jagged, obsidian knife appears in his hand as he drags Lhawful towards the altar.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:32 AM
"Then I'll just have to enforce my will, no?" , Chaotik snarls. He begins chanting in Abyssal, casting Summon Monster VII , and three Babau appear in front of Ilias.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:34 AM
What in the... Ilias snarls and blink a few feet away. A circle of fire surrounds him and he lets go of Lhawful to engage the Babau. ((Lhawful remains in the circle, Ilias steps out of it))

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:37 AM
The babau tear at Ilias with their claws, and although individually they'd likely be no match for him, together they are somewhat dangerous.

"Come on, you paladinistic fool! We must break for it!"

Lhawful begins to move out of the circle, but is burnt by the flames. Both he and Chaotik wince.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:39 AM
Ilias gets a few minor hits from the babau and a two black swords appear in his hands as he slash wildly at them. Die!

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:40 AM
One of the Babau gets hit nastily, backing away slightly, then jumping back into the battle with all the vigor of the mindless summoned creature. Chaotik shoots at Ilias with his Wand of Chain Lightning.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:44 AM
Ilias wince in pain at the lightning and step backwards, taking a few hard hits from the babau as he loose focus for a moment (since real Ilias is immune to lightning I assume this guy takes extra damage from it)

After a moment he engage the beast again, cursing loudly.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:47 AM
The first babau falls back, heavily injured by the blades, and disappears as soon as he hits the floor. The other two keep clawing at him.

"Mwa-ha-ha! Weep for your life, for it ends here!" , Chaotik says, twirling the wand around before using another charge of it on Ilias.

"...they both have a Sense of Evil about them..." , Lhawful mutters.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:51 AM
Ilias, being a bit more prepared this time dodge the lightning, but still takes some damage as it branches out. He slash wildly at the nearest Babau as another copy of him steps out of the flaming circle and jump at Chaotik. We'll see whose life ends here today!

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 11:55 AM
"Guh! Why must *your* copy be competent?!" , Chaotik exclaims as he staggers backwards from a heavy sword-blow. Lhawful, too, looks to be in pain. Chaotik touches the head of Ilias' copy with his wand, activating the lightning spell as he does so.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:57 AM
Both of the clones wince in pain at the immense damage and fall to their knees. CURSE YOU! they scream before disappearing in a burst of flames. The flaming circle around Lhawful also disappears.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 12:01 PM
"Hah! I am truly invincible!"

Chaotik turns to regard Lhawful. Both of them look bemused.

"I suppose I should thank you, even though you have a Sense of Evil about you."

"If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't have done it if I wouldn't have felt the results of being sacrificed, too."

"Ye art not helping."

"I've helped you enough already."

((Not going to have the Insane Twins leave yet. Something may happen after all. And I feel like increasing Chaotik's kill count. ;D ))

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 12:14 PM
Invisible Kilir walks around the group of people watching, blades at the ready.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 12:19 PM
((Well, Ilias is gone for now at least, and I don't have anything else to throw at you. Perhaps you can go kill someone else ;) ))

BelkarsDagger
2006-08-20, 12:20 PM
((Mirror Taklinn is a complete jerk. That may be worth something.))

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 12:25 PM
((I was thinking along the lines of 'generic squishy acolytes/temple guards with red clothing'. I s'pose that's up to Fenric, though.))

Deadly
2006-08-20, 12:27 PM
((Yes, that's probably best left to him))

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 03:05 PM
Kilir becomes visible again and starts writhing in pain.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-20, 03:07 PM
Chaotik and Lhawful step back into the mirror.

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 03:11 PM
Kilir's left arm is bent the wrong way, his leg is twisted, and he has a large hole in his back near his lung.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 03:27 PM
Ilias appears in a swirl of fire, apparently healed from his earlier fight. Bastard son of a... he mutters as he notice Kilir on the floor Who the hell leaves dead bodies on the floor?! Stop giving me more work, ye bastards! he says and tries to drag Kilir away to wherever dead bodies go.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 03:28 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/tiefllama.gif

*A hoof almost steps on the bleeding form of Kilir from where Ilias left it. Then a snarl is heard.* "Damn it! I wish Fenric would put away his toys when he's done." *The Dark Llama spits in digust, covering Kilir's face with a sticky red liquid.*

*He turns to a random acolyte.* "I'm hungry and I want sport. Go release one of the slaves. Tell him if he can get past the gates, he's a free man. Give him a dagger to make it sporting. And anyone else he attacks had best not fight back. This is my hunt!"

A slave with a dagger can't kill you, but how many of us will he injure while you hunt?

"Try to imagine how little I care."

*the winged quadraped trots to the slave pens, making it a point to step on Kilir as he passes.*

Deadly
2006-08-20, 03:33 PM
Ilias gives the quadruped a brief glare, then prepares for all the dead acolytes soon to show up in the wake of it's hunt.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 04:11 PM
*the llama and the acolyte make their way down to the slave pens. Dark Llama studies them all and chooses one that seems to have some fight in him. The acolyte throws a dagger to the slave and explains the deal. Llama stays near the back of the room and waits. *

*the slave simply walks out when the cage is opened and humbly crawls on all fours to the winged monster. When he reaches llama's feet, he begins some flowery speech about pledging his life in worship to Dark Llama the God-slayer.*

*the Godraped spits in digust at the wall.* "This is because of that damned rumor that if you show me proper respect, I won't kill you. Bullshock, but I've never had a worshipper before. " *Llama stares at the slave.* "It seems if you're my follower, you need to wear my holy symbol."
*A picture of a horned winged llama is painfully burned into the chest of the slave. Dark Llama shakes his head.* "No that's not good." *An X is seared into the flesh crossing out the holy symbol and a new one is burned onto his stomach, this time of a llama with a dagger. Again the beast changes his mind and the slave screams again as it is X'ed out. Slowly, a brand of a mask with a circle around it and a line through it is drawn on his back.*
"Perfect. Now be a good worshipper and sacrifice yourself for me." *The slave shakes his head no and Dark Llama frowns.* "You pledged loyalty to me, so you're mine to command." *Both the eyes of the llama and his new worshipper glow red and the man finishes his task.*
*Llama winces a little and the slight hint of burnt wool smell is coming from his mask.* "I HATE THIS THING!" *He hollars to no one in particular. Then he grabs the body of his worshipper and starts munching on it in full view of the others in the pens.*

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 04:15 PM
Kilir moans and resists Ilias's attempts to drag him off to the dead.

I'm not dead yet...

Deadly
2006-08-20, 04:20 PM
You'll be soon enough! he says before spitting at the statue and sitting down to dream about Fenric's bloody demise.

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 04:22 PM
He fades into sweet unconsciousness...

Fenric
2006-08-20, 07:42 PM
*Evil Fenric stomps into the sanctuary*

Doesn't anyone around here know the meaning of the word WASH anymore? And our power continues to slip so it seems that Ilias managed to not kill the paladin after all... gah!

*Evil Fenric glides through the mirror to Trog's*

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 08:17 PM
Kilir drags himself to the altar of Inari.

Healing... I need... healing...

[hr]

Noticing that no one cares, he crawls/drags his body near a mirror, casts Teleport from a now useless scroll, and goes through it.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 08:24 PM
*The evil presence of the dark goddess floods the sanctuary*

And what do you have to offer me that I spare your miserable life rather than leaving you as sport for my hellhounds?

Flabbicus
2006-08-20, 08:27 PM
(( Already left... ))

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:06 PM
*Evil Fenric comes in through the mirror and immediately seizes a scantily clad female acolyte.*

Bring me the large scrying mirror immediately!

*He taps his foot with impatience, waiting for the mirror to be brought in*

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:08 PM
Ilias walks in through the mirror, throws an empty drinks glass over his shoulder and stands in a corner, casually wiping some blood off of his armor.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:13 PM
*Two acolytes wheel the large mirror in. *It is an ornate affair with a cast iron frame depeicting demons tormenting lost souls*

About time!

*Evil Fenric points to one of the acolytes, a completely unclad female werefox*

You, report to my chambers tonight. * Now to begin...

*He casts scrying on the mirror and says*

Show me Mhina

*The mirror promptly displays the barely-clothed Mhina walking into the mirror from mirror-Trog's*

no, No, NO!

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:13 PM
Mhina steps into the temple from the mirror, quietly observing the proceedings.

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:14 PM
Ilias keeps standing in the corner, trying to hide a smirk

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:17 PM
*The now fuming Fenric casts Greater Scrying, and says*

Show me the Mhina from the mirror world

*The mirror goes frosty, and shows Mhina's face looking directly into the mirror*

GOT HER!

*Evil Fenric swiftly casts Teleport on the mirror and reaches through to grab Mhina*

[hr]

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

*Evil Fenric pulls his lacerated and bloody arms back out of the mirror*

Miserable stupid horrible bloody shocking LYKAN!

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:25 PM
Mhina chuckles. I guess I just need someone stronger...

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:27 PM
Ilias' smirk grows and he struggles not to laugh from his place in the shadows.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:28 PM
*Fenric snarls as he heals himself*

Does that miserable "don't kill Lykan" oath extend to other versions of him? *Or just the one here?

Regardless, I'll catch her yet. *I just have to wait for a better opportunity.

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:30 PM
Don't kill him. Take her...right in front of him. Tie him up if you have to. Even better: find their bed and do it there.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:33 PM
*Evil Fenric laughs with malice and glee*

Can we watch first?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 11:33 PM
*the winged quadraped trots in carrying parts of a corpse that has some crossed out llama based holy symbols on it.*

Worshippers are great! Now I see why Inari keeps you around, Fenric! She must be waiting for a special occassion to eat you. *he sees the slashed arms* "but it looks like someone tried to get a slice."

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:34 PM
Mhina scowls, I meant for you to take her in their bed, fool.

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:36 PM
*Fenric snarls softly, but bows in a deeply respectful fashion*

Unholy godruped. *Our temple is truly graced by your presence.

I was attempting an intra-planar kidnapping, but I was interfered with.

*Evil Fenric blinks as Mhina's comment settles in*

Oh.. yes... of course! I still have to catch them first...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 11:40 PM
Inter-planar kidnapping? Who were trying to take? and how hard could it be?

*The Godraped trots over and looks in the mirror*

"Is that wooly thing standing at a table tapping its hoof supposed to be me? Why is it wearing a mask? What powers could it have that need controlled?

Fenric
2006-08-20, 11:42 PM
(( Oh, bother. My "lots of time" just turned into "no more time".

You guys can play with Evil-Fenric if you like. Mhina or Llama or Ilias... you guys decide. Good-Fenric's going to bed too ))

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:43 PM
Mhina walks over between Fenric and the mirror. Can't do anymore tonight? Then allow me to tend to your wounds...

Deadly
2006-08-20, 11:45 PM
Ilias goes to the garden to face a dragon in a most foul mood. Loud arguing can be heard shortly after, followed by much cursing.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-20, 11:48 PM
I get sick just looking at me. I'm gonna go vomit up chunks of follower. *he trots away ignoring Mhina and Fenric*

Mhina
2006-08-20, 11:49 PM
Mhina drags Fenric off to his quarters.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-21, 12:29 AM
Mirror Destro steps through the mirror to Trogs. he sees the large scrying mirror in the middle of the room. He can see trogs through it, but something is different about it. Assuming it works exactly like the mirror to Trog's, he walks into it and vanishes.

Deadly
2006-08-21, 08:52 AM
Ilias walks in from the gardens, cursing loudly as he absentmindedly begins a few early sacrifices. After a while he walks off to Trog's, covered in fresh blood.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 10:11 AM
*Evil Fenric comes down from his quarters very late, looking smug and satisfied*

Mhina and an acolyte! *That was most entertaining indeed...

[hr]
*Evil fenric glides into Trog's*

Mhina
2006-08-21, 10:36 AM
Mhina wanders out of Fenric's quarters. She looks around the sanctuary momentarily before heading through the mirror.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:05 PM
*Fenric glides in and over to the mirror that is still in the magic circle*

Lazy pests never put the mirror away. Well, at least this time it is convenient...

*Fenric casts Greater Scrying and demands to see the other Mhina again.*

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:10 PM
The dark Mhina glides in through the mirror, looking over Fenric's shoulder at the sleeping Mhina. How sweet, she spits.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:12 PM
*Fenric scowls*

I can implant the suggestion whihle she's asleep, but it won't do anything until she's awake.

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:20 PM
Mhina shrugs. It will do. I'll have to be patient. It's not easy but it should be worth it...

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:27 PM
*Fenric nods and sends a Psionic Suggestion to the sleeping Mhina, implanting feelings of dirtiness and bodily aches, giving her the desire for a long, hot bath.

He uses Modify Memory to have her remember much physical activity the day before to account for the aches.

He uses it again to make her think her activies with Lykan were much messier than they had actually been, to explain the desire to wash.

Fenric announces all of these to Mhina as he proceeds*

There. Let's see her resist that!

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:29 PM
Mhina wraps her arms around Fenric's neck and kisses him. If this works... she runs her hands down his chest, leaving the suggestion open.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:33 PM
*Evil Fenric chuckles with anticipation and glee*

It will work... now we just have to prepare for that other Lykan.

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:35 PM
Mhina shrugs. That's your job. And if I were you I'd watch for our Lykan as well... if he gets ahold of her first, even after your suggestion...he still wins.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:37 PM
I don't suppose you could be convinced to keep our Lykan busy? Two of them at once is a tall order

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:38 PM
He hasn't done anything to impress me...if I became flirtatious for no apparent reason he'd be suspicious.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:47 PM
*Evil Fenric sighs*

And any attempt at an excuse involving me would just get him in here all the faster.

All this, and non-lethal too. I haven't not-killed so many people since before I moved to this town. >:(

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:48 PM
Mhina shrugs, smirking. Your goddess will be just as pleased with what I'm asking you to do...

Fenric
2006-08-21, 12:57 PM
*Evil Fenric is less than amused*

I have preparations to make.

*he starts bustling around, preparing the magic circle around the mirror and laying traps. He gives instructions to various acolytes and priests.*

Mhina
2006-08-21, 12:59 PM
Mhina watches, quietly, eyeing one of the male acolytes.

Deadly
2006-08-21, 01:02 PM
The flame of one of the nearby torches flicker a bit. Ilias, hiding in the flame, takes note of what Fenric is doing.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 01:03 PM
Chaotik emerges from the mirror. Lhawful the paladin is not with him. He looks around, and grabs the nearest acolyte by their choice of clothing.

"You, there! Where do you store the Evil Ritual Components around here, peon?"

Fenric
2006-08-21, 01:09 PM
*The very scantily clad acolyte next to Chaotik points a trembling finger to a large box beside the altar*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 01:11 PM
"Good! Wait, I'm not falling for that again. It may be trapped. *You* will be the one to open it."

To add weight to his demand, Chaotik draws his wand and points it at the acolyte threateningly.

Aikifox
2006-08-21, 01:11 PM
Aikidu and Alraune, who are never apart but are two distinct entities, wander out, grinning somewhat maliciously.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 01:12 PM
*She marches over to the box, shaking like a leaf. As soon as she opens the lid, fire engulphs her and burns her to ashes in a heartbeat*

Aikifox
2006-08-21, 01:14 PM
The "frosty" twins, who by the way are actually more fire-based in this realm, chuckle in the corner, watching the acolyte become a heap of -1 ash.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 01:14 PM
"Hah! I was right. As always. One of my preferred activities, really. Now, I shall open the now untrapped box."

And Chaotik does so. Or at least tries.

Aikifox
2006-08-21, 01:14 PM
[assuming it's a magical trap, it would be automatically reset.]

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 01:17 PM
((Chaotik doesn't know. Of course, he also does not know that he doesn't know that. There are limits to his intelligence.))

Fenric
2006-08-21, 01:17 PM
( Yep. Take 4d6 fire damage. )

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 01:18 PM
Chaotik gets flamed. He steps back in surprise.

"BOROZVACHSKY ZYALZIT!" , he exclaims.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 01:25 PM
*Evil Fenric looks in the mirror*

She's awake! Places, everyone! Instantly!

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 01:27 PM
"Hrm?"

Chaotik decides to stop attempting to pilfer ritual components and walks closer to Fenric and assorted minions, wondering what they are going to do now.

Aikifox
2006-08-21, 01:29 PM
The "frosty" twins look up from whatever sinful things they may or may not be doing before shrugging and returning to whatever it is.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 01:30 PM
Dark Lykan enters, eyeing the ritual

Trying to leave me out of the fun, Fenric?

Deadly
2006-08-21, 01:30 PM
Ilias keeps hiding in the flame, being very sneaky

Fenric
2006-08-21, 01:31 PM
*Evil Fenric feels another confirmation*

Oh, happy day! Good-Fenric's sanity has broken! He's hiding in his own garden as a fox, and there's precious little intelligence left to him. My beautiful suggestion to get him to seek out Kirana worked.

Now that ball and chain is gone, and that twit is out of my way!

Aikifox
2006-08-21, 01:32 PM
Though listening, Alraune and Aikidu are too engrossed in their conversation to bother caring at this point. The simply speak quietly in the corner.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:00 PM
*Evil Fenric watches the mirror with undisguised desire*

Yes, yes. Now get into the water...

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:03 PM
Lykan watches as well, with obvious enjoyment.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:05 PM
*Evil Fenric looks over in irritation at Lykan*

When did you get here?

*Evil Fenric sighs in aggrevation*

Look, as much as it galls me: we need to work together, or our Mhina will skin us both. That Lykan is as a powerful a psioniscist as I've ever dealt with.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:07 PM
Pfft, whatever. You can watch as I rip off his head.

Lykan growls, grinning evily

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:08 PM
*Evil Fenric grins*

If only it were so easy... *Mhina wants him around to see the fun before he dies.

*He notices that Mhina is in the water*

It's time. There's no hope but Lykan will follow: Get ready

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:09 PM
"I don't want to interrupt, High Priest Fenric, but in the spirit of maintaining good inter-villain relations, would there be any way I could lend my arcane powers to this endeavor? (For suitable compensation, naturally.)

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:10 PM
Fine, fine... I'll break his limbs. That's almost as fun.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:11 PM
*Fenric grins a feral snarl and sends a Telekineitc Force to hold the water flat and still, followed immediately by Teleport to activate the mirror. He lunges through into the water*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:12 PM
Chaotik...observes. In a way many an evil wizard has observed things before.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:16 PM
Lykan blasts a series of chains through the other side of the portal, grabbing the other Lykan. He begins to drago him in

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:17 PM
*Evil Fenric's tail shows through the mirror**

Come on already, you can't escape!

[hr]
*Fenric comes through quite suddenly, grasping a naked shivering Mhina*

I got her! * I got her! *Now you fools! *Get the mirror Lykan!

Mhina
2006-08-21, 02:19 PM
Mhina appears in the temple, bare naked and shaking from fear.

(or Fen can handle it ^.^)

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:21 PM
Chaotik smirks. This Fenric was somewhat competent; a shame he seemed to waste this on such trivial matters as kidnapping women to abuse.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:24 PM
Dark Lykan drags Lykan into the room

Bad mistake.

Lykan's eyes glow, and electricity blasts down the chains, shocking Dark Lykan to the point where the end of his fur turns black. The chains lift Lykan up and slam him on the ground, over and over again.

Stupid! Bastard! Won't! Zap! Me!

The floor and Lykan begins to crack...

Deadly
2006-08-21, 02:28 PM
Suddenly, without warning, 3 large tigers of pure flame jump out of each their torch. 2 of them jumps directly at Fenric, both trying to bite his neck. The other jumps at Chaotik, aiming it's massive paw at his head. Ilias' voice is heard Time for me to take a turn!

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:30 PM
*Evil Fenric skwaks in terror, being still on the floor holding Mhina. *His voice is cut off abruptly as one of the tigers bites down.

He immediately releases Mhina and struggles against the deadly bite*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:31 PM
Chaotik, the unsuspecting, is clawed nastily across the face!

"Argh! Treason!"

Chaotik draws his wand and shoots at the flame tiger with it.

Mhina
2006-08-21, 02:33 PM
Mhina quickly scrambles away from Fenric and the tigers. She curls up into a ball trying to cover herself as best she can.

Deadly
2006-08-21, 02:34 PM
The tiger attacking Chaotik is hit by the lightning but carries on in a rage, tearing at Chaotik's hand in an attempt to get rid of the wand.

The tiger that missed Fenric instead begins to tear at him with it's claws. The other tries to hold him down.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:35 PM
Dark Lykan drops the normal Lykan and sends his chains at Mhina, attempting to grapple her arms and legs

Mhina
2006-08-21, 02:38 PM
Mhina yelps as the chains wrap around her and she pulls away, though too late to stop the chains. Her eyes glow faintly as she's captured.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:38 PM
Lhawful, Chaotik's paladin double, comes charging through the mirror, appearantly having felt his double in trouble. He rushes the tiger attacking his evil doppleganger, slashing with his greatsword, as Chaotik feebly tries to shoot the tiger without bringing the wand close enough for it to claw away.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:38 PM
*Evil Fenric Teleports away to the other side of the room from the Tigers*

Ilias! You traitor! Hounds! Kill Him!

*Myobu and Myobi, the hell-hounds of Inari, come to life and rush across the sanctuary toward Ilias*

Deadly
2006-08-21, 02:41 PM
All 3 tigers disappear in a swirl of fire as Ilias' voice is heard again I have had enough! I'll kill you, Fenric!

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:41 PM
Dark Lykan grins eveily as he drags Mhina over to him

Lykan lays in a bloody heap on the floor. He tries to right himself, with no success

Mhina
2006-08-21, 02:44 PM
Mhina's eyes glow fiercely as the chains start to freeze over.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:45 PM
*Evil Fenric manifests a 15-point Swarm of Crystals (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/swarmofCrystals.htm) at Ilias.

The hell-hounds arrive in range of Ilias as well and breathe fire on him*

(( oops, he's not visible, is he? ))

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:46 PM
"How vexing."

"Forsooth."

"Indeed. Let's kill that annoying man."

"Forsooth. But first...Lay On Hands!"

The wounds BOTH of them have suffered heal, even if Chaotik is the only one who was touched. They then look around trying to see Ilias.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:48 PM
The chains begin to glow red hot

Now you cut that out!

Lykan attempts to sit up

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:48 PM
*Evil Fenric stomps over and puts an Ectoplasmic Cocoon around good Lykan*

Stop your struggling. We're not done with you yet

Deadly
2006-08-21, 02:48 PM
((No, he went away :) ))

A single tiger appears in front of Fenric and lash out at him with both claws.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:51 PM
Chaotik fires at this newly appeared tiger with his wand.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:51 PM
*Evil Fenric is on his feet and ready, this time. He dodges and casts Quench (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/quench.htm) on the entire room, extinguishing the torches, the sacrificial fire, and (hopefully) the tiger*

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:51 PM
Lykan gets engulfed by the cacoon

Mhina
2006-08-21, 02:52 PM
Mhina hisses in pain as the chains burn her skin. She looks up at the dark Lykan fearfully, pleadingly. She tugs at the chains once more, trying to get loose.

Deadly
2006-08-21, 02:53 PM
The tiger screams at the immense damage from both spells and disappear again.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:54 PM
*Evil Fenric sneers at Mhina*

Wrap her up, Lykan. I've got the other Lykan bundled quite nicely now.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 02:56 PM
Lykan makes the chains squeeze tighter. He turns to the Dark Mhina

Where do you want her?

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 02:56 PM
"Hah."

Chaotik blows away the smoke coming from the end of his wand.

"Forsooth, mine double, these Evil People are doing evil things to these Innocent People. We must do something about it."

"How about 'no'?"

Fenric
2006-08-21, 02:57 PM
*Fenric nudges Lykan's cocoon with his foot*

And what do you want me to do with him?

Deadly
2006-08-21, 02:57 PM
Once again the tiger appears and spring at Fenric from behind. It looks quite wounded now. I'll tear you apart! it screams

Mhina
2006-08-21, 02:59 PM
Mhina's eyes glow white as she tries to heal her own Lykan. They then turn blue as ice begins ripping at the cocoon.

The dark Mhina sneers, not realizing the others' powers. It's your choice...

Fenric
2006-08-21, 03:01 PM
*Evil Fenric is slammed to the floor, hard, muzzle first. There is a loud CRACK when the tiger's weight lands fully on his back. Evil Fenric doesn't move*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:03 PM
Chaotik swings his wand at the reappearing tiger, only to have a disappointing klick sound emerge from it.

"Hrm. When was the last time I recharged this?"

Deadly
2006-08-21, 03:04 PM
The tiger roars and lunge out at Fenric with a bite.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:05 PM
Chaotik stares disappointedly at his wand, then at the tiger.

"Disintegrate." , Chaotik says calmly, pointing his finger at the wolf. ((Spell, of course.))

Fenric
2006-08-21, 03:06 PM
*Evil Fenric is flipped over by the bite. His head rolls at an unnatural angle, his fangs are broken off, and his glazed eyes stare sightlessly at the door.*

Lykan
2006-08-21, 03:07 PM
Lykan's hand bursts forth from the cacoon, and the ectoplasm catches fire

Nice job, moron, he's getting out!

Dark Lykan goes to head over for Lykan, forgetting a second that he has Mhina in chains. Lykan rises up a few inches off the ground, his eyes ablaze

Let. Go.

A wave of ice blasts toward the dark duplicates

[It's a 120 ft. cone. It probably hits everything in the room...]

Mhina
2006-08-21, 03:07 PM
The dark Mhina moves slowly and quietly toward the mirror, scowling.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:08 PM
Chaotik and Lhawful both get caught in the blast and drop onto the floor. Both of them look rather heavily damaged.

Fenric
2006-08-21, 03:09 PM
*The corpse of Evil Fenric frosts over, but doesn't honestly care much*

Deadly
2006-08-21, 03:09 PM
The tiger screams at the pain and falls back. For a moment it lies still on the floor, then with it's last strength it leaps through the mirror and disappears.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 03:13 PM
Dark Lykan fosts over slightly

Aw, is that all you've got? You're a s-

Lykan teleports behind Dark Lykan and holds his soulblade behind the base of his skull. He roars, and plunges it into the back of his head. He crumples

Mhina
2006-08-21, 03:14 PM
Mhina attempts once more to struggle out of the chains.

(I gtg...take care of things for me ^.~ one way or the other)

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:15 PM
Chaotik swallows slightly, as it dawns to him he seems the only Evil Villain present who is still slightly intact. In this case, he hoped he was just unimportant enough not to warrant any attention.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 03:17 PM
Lykan holds up a hand, and the chains begin to dissolve. He then walks over to Mhina

Are you alright?

[ummm... Okay...]

Fenric
2006-08-21, 03:18 PM
(( I think she means Mhina and Dark Mhina ))

*The hellhounds go around the room, happily lapping up blood*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:19 PM
Chaotik sneaks away, with the intent of taking a share of the treasury while the temple still has a power vacuum. Lhawful just looks confused, wondering what just happened.

"Forsooth! Are ye alright, good sir?"

Lykan
2006-08-21, 03:21 PM
Lykan gives Mhina his cloak and roars at Lhawful.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:23 PM
"...touchy subject, I assume? I must apologize sincerely for the harm those villains have wrought upon thee, especially mine evil twin. See now the results of Evil, Chaoti--- hey, where'd he go?"

Lykan
2006-08-21, 03:25 PM
Lykan roars and stands

If I see another living being in this goddamned temple, I'm gonna blow them into little shocking bits!

Fenric
2006-08-21, 03:27 PM
*The hellhounds look up, then at each other, then decide that the floor can be licked clean later. They disappear in sulfury swirls of flame*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-21, 03:47 PM
Lhawful scampers off somewhere to look for his evil twin.

Mhina
2006-08-21, 09:58 PM
Mhina clings to Lykan, shivering. How are we going to get out of here? The figurine of Myobi is in my dress...

Lykan
2006-08-21, 10:01 PM
Lykan offers his cloak to her again

Well... How'd you get here originally? The first time, I mean...

Mhina
2006-08-21, 10:03 PM
Mhina wraps the cloak around herself tightly. I'm not sure...a fluxuation of my powers, I think...I can't exactly control it...

Lykan
2006-08-21, 10:08 PM
Well... Maybe we should find another reflective surface and see if you can do that again...

Lykan looks around, biting his lip

Probably not here is a good idea... I don't want to know what an evil Inari is like...

Mhina
2006-08-21, 10:15 PM
Mhina shakes her head. *It may help to do it here...this was the original mirror I went through in our world... *She moves toward the mirror and grimaces as she only sees her own reflection and the terrible temple. *She shivers as she sees the dead Lykan laying on the floor behind them. *She places a hand on the mirror and it passes through and she sighs, drawing it back through.

I...don't know...

Lykan
2006-08-21, 10:18 PM
Well, if that mirror works, lets use it and get the hell out of here...

Lykan looks over the room, and the corpses catch fire. He heads over to Mhina and the mirror

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-21, 10:20 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/tiefllama.gif

*A winged llama with a pointed tail and horns trots into the sanctuary attracted by the smell of blood. He looks around at the carnage and smiles fiendishly when he sees Lykan and Mhina. Then he snarls as he see's Fenric's corpse and goes over to munch on an ear. The fire doesn't seem to bother him.* "Thanks!" *He says to Lykan as he rips off a chunk of Fenric.*

Mhina
2006-08-21, 10:22 PM
Mhina spots the Llama and thinks that the Trog's here has to be better than the alternative. She steps through, making sure the cape conceals most of her body.

Lykan
2006-08-21, 10:25 PM
Uhh... Don't mention it.

Lykan follows Mhina

Aikifox
2006-08-21, 10:25 PM
Aikidu and Alraune, who until recently have been talking unaffected in the corner about something that must have been funny, quietly walk back to their shared accomodations. As stated before, they are never apart.

[In contrast to the real Aikidu and Alraune who are currently many miles apart.]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-21, 10:28 PM
" So that's what all of the fuss is about? I can sense the power, but I'm pretty sure I already killed her once. Not sure what the fuss is about." *he continues to gnaw on the other ear of the were-fox.*

Murky_Pool
2006-08-22, 05:14 AM
There's a slight darkening on the surface of the mirror and a red thing steps thorugh. *It looks around at the decor, realising where it is

"Hells teeth" it says "For some reason I thought I would end up in mirror Trog's"

It wanders over to the statue of Inari and looks at it "Good doggy" it says, patting the left hellhound

The sound of somone yelling about leaving doors open floats through the mirror. *The red thing jumps and goes back over to the mirror. *It makes some strange hand movements and the surface darkens for a second before returning to a mirror finish.

"I wonder what sort of blood?" the red thing says, noticing the vending machine. It looks closely, but can't find any details.

"Oh well" it says and flys out of the door

After a few moments, there's a thud as a dead body looking exactly like the red thing falls off the top of the vending machine. It wasn't there a moment ago.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 09:44 AM
*The hell-hounds reanimate and finish licking up the blood. They snarl softly at the godruped feasting on the high priest, but then see dark Lykan's body and start to eat him instead.*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-22, 11:08 AM
Chaotik and Lhawful enter the temple.

"Lhawful, you've likely been in temples to evil dieties before. Where do they keep their valuables?"

"Usually in the treasury."

"And where is the treasury usually, then?"

"Forsooth, in the deepest, farthest reaches of the den of evil."

"Then let's check those out. And stop using that word."

Deadly
2006-08-22, 11:15 AM
Mirror Ilias appears near the corpse of Fenric and looks confused for a moment. Seeing the Godruped gnaw on the body he sighs I'm sorry most unholy godruped, but I need to take that corpse. I'll find others for you, much more tasty ones too. he says before reading the scroll Good Fenric gave him.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 11:17 AM
*Evil Fenric's body disappears. The hell-hounds freeze into stone in the middle of the floor and dark Inari's statue crumbles into dark gravel.*

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-22, 11:17 AM
Chaotik turns around at hearing the familiar voice.

"YOU! I owe you a world of pain!"

"It's true. He even wrote it down. He keeps very accurate records about these things."

Chaotik draws his freshly recharged wand.

Deadly
2006-08-22, 11:25 AM
Ilias sneers I'm sorry fool, but I'm free now and don't intend to stay! he says and disappears in a wild explosion of fire. The fire ignites everything flameable in the room and soon the sanctuary burns wildly.

ChaotikLawfull
2006-08-22, 11:26 AM
"BOROZVACHSKY ZYALZIT!" , Chaotik exclaims.

"Flee! Fire cannot be battled with swords!"

"Capital idea!"

The pair of them flee the burning building.

Deadly
2006-08-22, 11:45 AM
Mirror Arslan appears in the temple, followed by what can only be described as a horde of mindless slaves. He looks around at the room, apparently not bothered by the flames. You've escaped me again, I see! But not for much longer! he says before walking away calmly.

Aikifox
2006-08-22, 11:52 AM
Alraune and Aikidu walk slowly out of the burning temple, snickering quietly.

Fenric
2006-08-22, 11:58 AM
*The wooden structures of the temple burn noisily. *The subordinate priests and acolytes loot the treasury and magic vault, leaving nothing worth carrying away. *Soon the temple is a ruin of charred stone and ashes.*

Murky_Pool
2006-08-23, 07:50 AM
The red thing steps out of the mirror and stumble on some rubble

"What in" it says, and looks around, then it looks behind itself to where the portal mirror once stood "Shock, I'll have to use Trog's mirror again"

There's a thump as a red body slides off a rock and lands on the floor, the red thing looks at it, then up at the sky
"This still isn't funny" it shouts "And when I find out which one of you is doing it, I WILL come up there and explain how 'not funny' it is"

With this threat, the red thing flys off to look for other mirror buildings

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-30, 01:33 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/tiefllama.gif
In the ruins of Inari's palace a throne/bed has been built. It's base is made from the ruins of the statue of Inari. Her face adorns the front of the throne/bed, but it is reconstructed so it appears to be lowering its gaze. The sides of the throne have the symbol of the mask crossed out carved into it, the holy symbol of the unholy Godruped. The bedding itself is made of the pelts of dead acolytes.

*The Dark LLama watches the mirror with digust. It telekinetically pulls an arm from a dwindling pile of dead acolytes and slaves and gnaws on it.*

"GRATZ! This is sickening. Show me our mhina." *Suzaka appears talking to Kreph and the Godruped scowls* "Look at her. Changed her name, her whole attitude. She's so sappy. UGH! Show me our Fenric." *The ethereal plane fades into view in the mirror. Fenric can be seen talking to Kiriana (sp? its late) about how he's not worthy of her.* "GRRR! Even that groveling fox is domesticated and acting holy and repentant." *he continues looking through the mirror at different people from the two worlds. He stumbles on Future Destro at Trog's and intriuged, he scryes on the future world. He smiles as the future llama kills an unsuspecting woman for no apparent reason, but bile rises in his throat when he realizes the beast is a controlled pawn.* "Still, at least that llama has potential, unlike my worthless mirror version."

*The mirror shifts to Atreyu and the Godruped watches in growing hatred of his weaker twin.* "So Kyrian's dead. Get over it. He was just some love struck idiot who should not have left his evil roots to begin with." *then later"I cannot believe you allowed yourself to be muzzled like that! They are teasing you, openly mocking you. KILL THEM!"

*He turns away from the mirror, rage on his face.* "That place turns all of us into sappy idiots and it makes its regular versions even worse. If I went over there, would I start growing cotton candy wool so all the kids would be happy to see me. What is that abomination up too now?" *the mirror flickers to show a bloody and battered Atreyu smacking Indurain with an uppercut and sending him flying.* "Hmmmm...potential."

*The Dark llama has the mirror reshow the fight. He smiles everytime Atreyu threatens Indurain, and his tail wags with pride at the brutal shots the llama throws. He scowls of course to see the ending, where llama was able to talk sense to the Emperor. But deep down he smiles to have seen that bloodthirsty side of Atreyu and to see it used against one of his own friends too.*

He does have it in him. Its just so buried by the corrupting goodness of that plane. I bet if I could just drag him over here I could convince him to see things like I do. And even if that doesn't work, then I can have fun breaking him.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-30, 01:39 AM
((warning! evil scheme sense tingling!
...
Who am I kidding. I have to see how this turns out.))

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-30, 01:44 AM
*A Lesser Aspect of (non-mirror) Vindemiatrix hides silently within the wall. It thinks:*
Fool. Our world is not good. Nor is it evil. It simply is. Just like yours.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-31, 12:46 AM
*The aspects thoughts are answered*
"I"m sorry, I didn't notice you there. Or more accurately, you were beneath my notice, but I will not be insulted by aspect of someone too afraid to sneeze without permission of his spiritual guide. You ignore the evidence before you, yet I am the fool. After my experiment, we shall see who is right."

*The area around the Godruped shimmers and he disappears.*

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-31, 12:51 AM
*mVindemiatrix strides in, gazing at the Aspect*
I see you...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-31, 01:00 AM
*The Dark Llama teleports down to the ruins of the slave quarters and magically fixes a few cages. He stops shortly after that as his mask begins to burn and ponders how to get his hooves on his double without the whole town following to rescue the stupid beast.*

(Goodnight)

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-31, 01:07 AM
*Just as mVinde casts planar binding, the Aspect vanishes*
Damn...ah well, that'll teach you to stick together.

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:18 PM
Ilias appears in the ruins, his kukri's ready in his hands as he looks around warily.

((v Oh yeah... forgot that :) ))

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:19 PM
((The mirror leads to mirror Trog's...))
((V: What? Gah! I'm so confused...))

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:20 PM
Aikidu steps through the mirror from mirror trogs and looks around. Well... this is certainly an improvement....

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:24 PM
((Ok, forget it. We are all in the temple. Whatever.))
"Now what?"

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:25 PM
((And again...))

Ilias steps into the ruins, his kukri's ready in his hands as he looks around warily.

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:26 PM
[Happy now?]

Aikidu steps through the mirror from mirror trogs and looks around. Well... this is certainly an improvement....

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:27 PM
"I'm thinking we should take a more... stealthy approach."

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:28 PM
Ilias nods I agree with that. We don't know how well they have prepared for us, might as well use caution.

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:30 PM
"Alraune", who had actually been "on to" us from the start, steps out from behind one of the charred masses of roof with a snicker, holding a dark scythe in his left hand. Well, well, well... Look who's come to visit.

Enuarla! Stand down or face death! shouts Aikidu.

Feh... as if. You weaklings have NO idea what you're up against. He spins his scythe threateningly. By the way... I understand lupine.

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:31 PM
"You cannot hope to defeat all of us, Enuarla! Stand aside and we may spare you."

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:32 PM
Well, that's as predictable as it gets... he mutters and readies himself.

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:34 PM
Enuarla snickers and holds out a paw, beckoning forth a angry looking baby sapphire dragon. [Yes, they exist. Chromatic, Metallic, and Crystalline. They're generally CN,LN, or N :D]

Do you REALLY want to try? he snickers quietly.

You're death will be swift and just! shouts Aikidu in retort, swinging his blades in small arcs before holding them aggressively.

Destro_Yersul
2006-08-31, 03:36 PM
((I think they're actually called gem dragons. And they're definately neutral.))

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:36 PM
"May you find redemption in the afterlife." Earin's eyes burn blue, and his staff shines with inner light. Secretly, very secretly, he places a hand on his rose-enscribed dagger.

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:38 PM
Ilias shrugs and split up into 3 exact clones, each holding a pair of kukri's ((2xForce, 2xRose, 2xSilver)). Sorry mate, you're outnumbered.

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:41 PM
[Ilias is SO unfair...]

Enuarla grumbles and smirks. Alright fluffy, take out the white one. I've got the other two.

The dragon grins and fires a bolt of [breath weapon type] at Ilias, roaring obediently.

Enuarla leaps into the air and as he is coming down, swings his scythe into the other two, attempting to hit them.

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:43 PM
Prepared for the first attack, as always, Earin vanishes and reappears, driving his fey-bane dagger at Enuarla's back three times in swift succession.

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:47 PM
((I know, he can safely split up into 5 medium-sized clones if using no other special powers... or 10 small-sized... roughly that is ;D))

2 of the clones dodge to the sides, trying to get around the dragon. The last one leaps into the air to avoid the breath. Only the last one avoids the breath completely.

((I'm going to call them by which weapon they wield to make it easier... Force, Rose and Silver that is.))

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:51 PM
The dragon, satisfied with hitting the two slightly turns and attempts to chomp down on the third.

Enuarla knocks Aikidu back with his attack, growling and howling out as the dagger punches into his back, through his chainmail, splitting the armour easily.

Aikidu leaps at Enuarla angrily and drives his sword into his stomach, growling and slashing with the other blade.

FOR HOME! he cries, attacking in a frenzy.

AmberVael
2006-08-31, 03:51 PM
((You think that is cheap? My character can technically manifest 8 powers in one turn, and that doesn't count his boots of temporal acceleration.))
Earin attacks Enuarla with his dagger again, slashing at him three more times.

Deadly
2006-08-31, 03:53 PM
((I'm deliberatly down-powering Ilias most of the times, he's practically a god. And he's going to get much more powerful soon... :o))

Force leaps and flips over the dragon, landing behind it and slashing at it's neck. Rose and Silver both charge, attacking in a flurry of slashes.

((What was the breath weapon BTW?))

Aikifox
2006-08-31, 03:53 PM
[not a shocking clue...]

The dragon cries out as it is quickly slain. The cry is followed by a much louder cry of anger and the beating of a pair of very large wings. A large blue dragon flies iinto the area and snorts down at Ilias' clones.

Alraune snickers and says, with a grunt, Shouldn't have done that... Mommy is mad now.

There is now a Sapphire Greatwyrm standing by the slain baby dragon.

Oh shock.