PDA

View Full Version : Earthbender PRC

SamsDisciple
2010-12-05, 09:44 PM
Alright playground got a PrC for you to look at for the earthbender from the avatar d20 system using the last supplement variation found at HTTP://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/favoritelinks

Master of Neutral Jing
Prerequisites
8 ranks earthbending
8 ranks listen
Tremorsense seed
The master of neutral jing knows how to listen and wait for the appropriate moment to act.
Lvl1
Threaten 10' to do an AoO using a swift bending action. Use a deflect attack attempt instead of AoO
Lvl2
Gain seed
Lvl 3
Threaten 20'
Lvl 4
+2 to bending checks when quickened
Lvl 5
1/ encounter foe provokes an AoO from attacking self or ally
Lvl 6
+2 to quickened seeds, threaten 30'
Lvl7
Tremorsight 1/4 of tremorsense range
Lvl 8
+2 quickened seeds
Lvl 9
Threaten 40'
Lvl 10
2/ encounter foe provokes AoO from attacking self/ally

So... what do you think?

Seerow
2010-12-05, 11:12 PM
The PDF download in the link you posted says "File not found" so I can't see what the base system is like to judge. You may want to fix that though.

That said, I do like the concept of a ever expanding threat radius, it suits the style well. Though requiring a swift action rather than an opportunity action to take advantage of that means you're forever limited to one per turn, which is pretty weak.

SamsDisciple
2010-12-06, 12:57 AM
In the base class you can give up attacks for more deflect attack attempts so you can meditate more or less and with the feat to get one more attempt and a bab of 10 you would have up to 4 swift actions. I originally had it with straight AoO but that was to easily broken because I am play testing it now and I have my full round worth of actions plus 7 swift action as AoO's. This method currently shown gives a full round plus two swift action AoO's or fits the concept of waiting and doing alot of interrupts