PDA

View Full Version : Zombie apocalypse (Interactive comic)



Traker
2010-12-07, 06:17 PM
First off I'm going to put out some things thatI'd rather you didn't do its not that you can't I'd just rather you didn"t, First: please no Obscenity in your suggestions, Second: Please don't TRY to get the character killed, Third:Please don't be mean or rude to anyone else on the thread. Other then that have fun beating up zombies :smalltongue:.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/rect2816.png

mastermind
2010-12-08, 07:43 AM
Female, please.

M@XWeru
2010-12-08, 10:35 AM
Male. The hero needs to be rugged and handsome.

someonenonotyou
2010-12-08, 10:53 AM
I pick Female

Cizak
2010-12-08, 12:20 PM
Oh you gotta be...

I was thinking of doing this!! I would've hand drawned it though, and make it a bit different...

...I stilll might do it :smalltongue:

> Male

super dark33
2010-12-08, 01:06 PM
a male badass will be good aginst zombies

MALE

Keveak
2010-12-08, 01:20 PM
>Female

We need more badass girls beating up zombies, preferably without heels to break at the worst moment :smalltongue:

Feminism, ho!

Traker
2010-12-08, 01:25 PM
Male:3
Female:3
Arg. Its tied i can't make a update yet :smallfrown:

Adlan
2010-12-08, 01:40 PM
Male. The hero needs to be rugged and handsome.

Female. The Heroine needs to be Rugged and Handsome.

Traker
2010-12-08, 01:51 PM
YAY update!
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/g3108.png
Choose skin color, hair style, and your class, make note that if you choose a class, at level five you will unlock two other class's that will be more specialized. and the body that the hair is on has no bareing on which it will end up on.

someonenonotyou
2010-12-08, 02:03 PM
Hair: 2
Body: 4
Class:Gunner because everyone knows zombie are weak against shotguns
Also More DAKKA!!!

M@XWeru
2010-12-08, 03:35 PM
Hair 5, Body 5, whichever class gets to use more shotguns.

Cizak
2010-12-08, 03:49 PM
> Hair 5
> Body 5
> Class: Rogue*


*That is, if Rouge is sniper-rogue. If it's knife-and-poison-rogue, I choose > Gunner instead, because knives and poison is useless against zombies, when you could have guns.

mastermind
2010-12-08, 04:58 PM
>Hair: 1
>Body: 2
>Class: Engineer

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-08, 05:16 PM
Hair 5, only red, and body 4. She should be a gunner.

Traker
2010-12-08, 06:45 PM
So far its gonna be:
Skin color 5
Hair 5 (Except red)
and Gunner
Edit: skin 5 is tied with skin 4

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-08, 06:48 PM
I change my vote to skin 5.

Traker
2010-12-08, 06:50 PM
Ok, that means that its hair and skin 5, and class is gunner unless there any last minute votes?

An Enemy Spy
2010-12-08, 06:53 PM
Hair 1
Skin color 3

Traker
2010-12-08, 07:52 PM
And The final Result is: http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Selthrun.png

What should her name be?
First peice of plot should be up before 10:00 pm EST

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-08, 08:06 PM
She has a boob on the side of her body and one on the middle of her chest. :smallwink: Also, you should make the line stroke consistant.

Traker
2010-12-08, 08:13 PM
She has a boob on the side of her body and one on the middle of her chest. :smallwink: Also, you should make the line stroke consistant.

Yah, I just started drawing again I'll try and fix that I did a fair amount of editing in the first scene but I'm gonna make sure every thing atleast moderitly clean looking before i post it.

An Enemy Spy
2010-12-08, 08:20 PM
Maria Claire Hunt

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-08, 08:30 PM
Lily May Jones.

Traker
2010-12-08, 08:39 PM
While you guys are trying to dicied on a name heres the first comic:

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/interactivethree-1.png

You wake up in a dark room with only a flashlight 18 spare bullets and your revolver. What do you do?

M@XWeru
2010-12-08, 08:44 PM
> Flash thy light and prepare to scream in terror.

An Enemy Spy
2010-12-08, 08:54 PM
Put on shoes. But check them for zombie bugs first.

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-08, 08:56 PM
Don't panic.

Rae Artemi
2010-12-08, 08:59 PM
Don't panic.

Fixed that for you.

HalfTangible
2010-12-08, 09:44 PM
Start singing an impromptu musical number about mutant alien tulips.

Draconi Redfir
2010-12-09, 04:31 AM
>Perform daily routine in usual hardboiled manner with a linken park song playing in the background to show how hard your life is

Cizak
2010-12-09, 05:02 AM
> Name: Claire Hunt*

> Hold up gun in front of you with finger on the trigger. Be ready to shoot, and turn on the flashlight.

*Sorry, An Enemy Spy :smalltongue: It was a good name, but m'thinks it sounds better without the Maria ^^

Bago!!!
2010-12-09, 10:06 AM
I missed a chance to voice in engineer... Grrr... Nothing says awesome like a shotgun turret that shots zombies in the face.... ><
Or being a rogue... Rogues live not by back stabbing, but by moving around the problem...

Anyway, Katelyn Annir O'Reilly for a name.

And...

First, what does she hear? What does she smell? We see nothing?
Have gun ready, and if there is any sound or smell that would indicate us not being alone, then tell from where?

If there isn't, light on so she knows what her surroundings are.

Traker
2010-12-09, 11:30 AM
Alright, so far the general idea over all is: see if there is anything in the room with your gun ready, then turn on your flash light.
Right?

Keveak
2010-12-09, 11:35 AM
>Name: Santa Maria De La Morte or Jenn
>Action: Jump to crouching position, twirl your gun and look around.

Nothing like ninja shenanigans to start he day of apocalypsery :smalltongue:

Bago!!!
2010-12-09, 12:36 PM
@Traker: Seems to be.

@Keveak: Santa Maria? But... This girl looks celtic... :P

Keveak
2010-12-09, 03:02 PM
@Keveak: Santa Maria? But... This girl looks celtic... :P

Celtic refers to a collections of cultures that died out before the dark ages including the Gauls and Irish Celts, right?

She does look British (Or Irish) I'll give you that, but the name only make sense if she have weird (Or hippie) parents anyway so I don't see why it matters :smalltongue:

(Santa Maria means Saint Mary, few normal parents literally name their children saint in a mainstream language)

Traker
2010-12-09, 05:55 PM
Update!!

You sit up and scan the room

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/interactivefour.png

You can't see any thing that looks like it was ever alive but you turn your flashlight on anyway

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactivefive.png

When you turn on the flashlight the visability gos up considerably and scan the room again and this time you see a door.

Cizak
2010-12-09, 06:05 PM
> Put on shoes and open door.

mastermind
2010-12-09, 07:19 PM
>Options
>Flashlight Options
>Battery Life Meter =>On

M@XWeru
2010-12-09, 08:11 PM
>Options
>Flashlight Options
>Battery Life Meter =>On

Seconded, very much.

blackjack217
2010-12-09, 09:02 PM
find more daka and food

An Enemy Spy
2010-12-09, 09:45 PM
Dive through the air while firing the pistol wildly.

HalfTangible
2010-12-09, 09:52 PM
Put on the dang shoes and open the door to see what's actually there before charging through like a moron -_-

Bago!!!
2010-12-10, 12:26 AM
I agree with putting shoes on, but I think before we open the door, we should put our ear to the door. THEN open the door (unless theres a cthulu monster over there or something).

blackjack217
2010-12-10, 12:45 AM
I say we think back over the events of the past few weeks: Aka flashback time!! (back-story and such)

Traker
2010-12-10, 02:05 PM
Put on shoes and try to remember recent past.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactivesix.png
You can remember very little of your recent past mosly faces but none of them are very clear.
You then walk to the door and try to hear through it.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactiveseven.png
You hear a few muffled footsteps that sound rather far off.
You open the door and seee a shotgun lying on a table and start walking toward it

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactiveeight.png
your just about to pick up the shotgun when you hear someone shout
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactivenine-1.png
I dicided on Claire cuz two people had it in the name.

HalfTangible
2010-12-10, 02:10 PM
... that is WAY too small to be a shotgun XD

blackjack217
2010-12-10, 02:13 PM
ask the lady what happened in the last few weeks. I want to know the state of the world and whether this is necromantic or infectious zombies)

Cizak
2010-12-10, 03:31 PM
> "...who are you?"

(And yeah, you need to resize that shotgun. It could be sawn-off, but even if it is it's still kinda small.)

Traker
2010-12-10, 03:53 PM
Yah I was having trouble making the table not look like it up against the wall. sorry you'll get to see it soon, it looks patheticly unreal but I might change the way some of the art looks at some point.

Bago!!!
2010-12-10, 04:40 PM
I concur asking... "Ummm... Who are you?"

Keveak
2010-12-10, 04:47 PM
>Who are you and how did you find my ninja base?

An Enemy Spy
2010-12-10, 05:26 PM
Punch the unusually verbose zombie in the mouth.

Draconi Redfir
2011-01-03, 01:24 PM
>Defend yourself from this giant woman!

Traker
2011-01-03, 02:58 PM
Ask "Who are you"

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactiveten.png

You stutter slitely as you as you ask. You also instinctively draw your pistol.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/g24601/Interactiveeleven.png

She starts to explain but then stop and jaust stands there

I also dicided to shrink the Tina cause she was far to big.

super dark33
2011-01-03, 03:31 PM
shot her between the eyes when she will leap forwards at you, trying to eat your brain!

An Enemy Spy
2011-01-03, 05:46 PM
That's exactly what a zombie would want you to think! Destroy her and any other suspiciously undecayed zombies you come by!

Bago!!!
2011-01-03, 09:28 PM
Lower your weapon, but if she tries anything crazy (as unlikely as that is, then resume aiming and shoot if the situation warrents it). After lowering the weapon, appologize and see what happens from there.

Draconi Redfir
2011-01-03, 09:43 PM
>go on...

> ask who else is here

Ryuk01
2011-01-03, 09:50 PM
Slap her for making such an awkward silence. :smallamused:

someonenonotyou
2011-01-03, 11:42 PM
> don't trust her so easily shoot her before she has a chance to eat your brains

Temassasin
2011-03-04, 09:51 PM
i say ask if she knows what started what ever killed everybody then experiment with it until you know how to make it's victims your servants and take over the world.

Mr Shadyface
2011-03-04, 10:03 PM
Apologise, put away your gun, ask her for bacon.

blackjack217
2011-03-05, 10:57 PM
>commit suicide.

CrimsonAngel
2011-03-05, 11:28 PM
>commit suicide.

That's a horrible suggestion.

Draconi Redfir
2011-03-06, 01:35 AM
Pretty sure this comic is dead. could be wrong however.

Cizak
2011-03-06, 03:17 PM
Dead comic is dead. And probably not coming back as a zombie, either. It's an interactive comic, and those often dies after 2-10 strips.

Domochevsky
2011-03-06, 07:21 PM
Dead comic is dead. And probably not coming back as a zombie, either. It's an interactive comic, and those often dies after 2-10 strips.

Which is a pity. :smallfrown:

Draconi Redfir
2011-03-06, 07:28 PM
Which is a pity. :smallfrown:

At least it means Gencorp has an interactive comic monopoly :P

Domochevsky
2011-03-06, 10:37 PM
At least it means Gencorp has an interactive comic monopoly :P

Ruling the market, so you don't have to. :smallwink: