PDA

View Full Version : Procrastination

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 01:17 PM
Procrastinating is the bane of my life, and yet I keep doing it. It's like I've got some kind of subconscious masochistic tendency that makes me refuse to do essays until the last minute.

What are you putting off right now and how are you avoiding it?

K-B

LCR
2010-12-08, 01:23 PM
Couldn't we at least mask our procrastination by not talking about? Like have another completely senseless vs-thread?

I'd suggest Paddington Bear vs. Hagrid.

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 01:27 PM
Couldn't we at least mask our procrastination by not talking about? Like have another completely senseless vs-thread?

I'd suggest Paddington Bear vs. Hagrid.
Maybe later. I really need to alphabetise my DVDs at the moment :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2010-12-08, 01:35 PM
Ugh... I need to respond to this thread... I think I'll do it later. :smallwink:

factotum
2010-12-08, 01:45 PM
Darn, I was going to do that joke! Curse youuuuuu!!! :smallwink:

Syka
2010-12-08, 01:52 PM
I'm at the end of page 6 of a paper that needs to be 10-15 pages. That is due in less than 24 hours.

I need this semester to be over with. :smallfrown: I'ma go get some lunch now...seeing as I've been working on it since 10am (and written 2 pages plus my work cited), I think that's a decent reward.

At least these are the last things I need to do.

Gullara
2010-12-08, 02:00 PM
Well let's see. I've got a paper that was due Monday to hand in in 2 hours, and I still need to write 2 pages.

Dr.Epic
2010-12-08, 02:01 PM

Finishing this pos-

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 02:02 PM
Well let's see. I've got a paper that was due Monday to hand in in 2 hours, and I still need to write 2 pages.

High 5!!

2500 words to write about books I've never read on a subject I know nothing about by 11.30am tomorrow. I'll be off to buy some knock off red bull substitute any minute now.

Starbuck_II
2010-12-08, 02:07 PM
Studying for my Greek final exam tomorrow. I studied yesterday at least.

Gullara
2010-12-08, 02:14 PM
High 5!!

2500 words to write about books I've never read on a subject I know nothing about by 11.30am tomorrow. I'll be off to buy some knock off red bull substitute any minute now.

*high fives*

You make my situation look not so bad. I can just keep delaying it and getting 2 points taken off each day. Although I'd actually like to pass this course, and that's going to be difficult as it is.

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 02:17 PM
*high fives*

You make my situation look not so bad. I can just keep delaying it and getting 2 points taken off each day. Although I'd actually like to pass this course, and that's going to be difficult as it is.

Nah, the university got fed up of people pretending they had issues that meant they were late submitting (about 1/3 of all assignments last year were late) so barring a note saying you have cancer/were hit by a bus if it comes in a second after 12 noon you fail the entire module.

Destro_Yersul
2010-12-08, 02:17 PM
Sleep. I should have gone to bed an hour ago, but there are just so many interesting things on the internet.

Gullara
2010-12-08, 02:19 PM
Nah, the university got fed up of people pretending they had issues that meant they were late submitting (about 1/3 of all assignments last year were late) so barring a note saying you have cancer/were hit by a bus if it comes in a second after 12 noon you fail the entire module.

Well have fun writing that paper in time. I don't think I could physically do it. Writing does not come naturally to me.

This is largely the cause of my procrastination.

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 02:28 PM
Well have fun writing that paper in time. I don't think I could physically do it. Writing does not come naturally to me.

This is largely the cause of my procrastination.

Me neither, I just have a talent for padding out both essays (and disguising knowledge obtained from Wikipedia as coming from actual books that I can put in the bibliography :smallcool:)

I'm genuinely concerned about my dissertation :S

Archpaladin Zousha
2010-12-08, 05:03 PM
I wish I HAD something to procrastinate about. But now that I've graduated from college, there's no papers due, no assignments to think about, no nothing! I wish I had a job, so I could procrastinate with that. :smallfrown:

Mauve Shirt
2010-12-08, 05:07 PM
YAY, I am done with exams and am not procrastinating on anything!
Well, I guess I'm not packing up for break yet. I did clean my room and throw away all of this semester's papers though.

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 05:08 PM
I wish I HAD something to procrastinate about. But now that I've graduated from college, there's no papers due, no assignments to think about, no nothing! I wish I had a job, so I could procrastinate with that. :smallfrown:

Set yourself some, then procrastinate over them. Get a friend to hold a games console/book/other leisure activity hostage if you don't get them done on time.

darbythegambler
2010-12-08, 05:10 PM
eh, i'll procrastinate later...

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-08, 05:13 PM
*high fives*

Only 2? I get bloody 10 points taken off each day!

I'm at the end of page 6 of a paper that needs to be 10-15 pages. That is due in less than 24 hours.

I need this semester to be over with. :smallfrown: I'ma go get some lunch now...seeing as I've been working on it since 10am (and written 2 pages plus my work cited), I think that's a decent reward.

At least these are the last things I need to do.
... 10 to 15 PAGES!? :smalleek:

*envy*

And me? I have a math review, a science review, a few pages of science homework I should do, write a speech for my art critique and a Teen Leadership class that SHOULD be 3 minutes long but only has to be 40 seconds about values and standrards. I also need to do some silly project for my language arts class. I've also got a stack of books i'd like to read, a lego army i'd like to destroy, and a story i'd like to start writing. But those nice things need to wait. :smallsigh: Yesterday I had a... I don't want to say a breakdown but I was beating myself up over not being able to turn in my work on time because I procrastinate too much, so I grabbed a stack of work and finished some of it. Also, I need to worry about a bunch of people I pissed off today. I'd rather just dissapear and never have to worry about anything else ever again.

Starbuck_II
2010-12-08, 05:14 PM

You graduated, cool, you could become a bum. Than procastinate from begging in the streets.

Jack Squat
2010-12-08, 05:18 PM
I'm supposed to be studying for my last final. I've gotten as far as downloading the review - and only did that because this thread prompted me to do something about it. I just can't get motivated about it because studying in this case means going through the slides and pulling all the information I need (listed on the review sheet) onto cheat sheets.

So instead I'm watching Mel Brooks films

AtlanteanTroll
2010-12-08, 05:21 PM
What do you mean, "Procrastination." I call it GITP.

Gullara
2010-12-08, 05:23 PM

Hmm, I think it's 2 out of 30.

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 05:33 PM
I'm supposed to be studying for my last final. I've gotten as far as downloading the review - and only did that because this thread prompted me to do something about it. I just can't get motivated about it because studying in this case means going through the slides and pulling all the information I need (listed on the review sheet) onto cheat sheets.

So instead I'm watching Mel Brooks films
Glad it helped someone at least.

What do you mean, "Procrastination." I call it GITP.
Throw in some facebook and a dash of youtube and you've got yourself a deal.

Syka
2010-12-08, 05:33 PM
Crimson, yeah. It's 20% of my grade. I mean, I can't really complain since I've had the ENTIRE semester to work on it but...jeez. This was the semester from Hades (literally...I'm not even kidding you). Any other semester, I'd've had this paper done about a month and a half ago. Yet, here I am, finishing it up with 15 hours to go until it's due.

It's not even that unusual a length. The two group papers we had for this class were supposed to be 10-12 pages and 6-8 pages. A report I did last term for my finance class, not including graphics and tables, was in the 20ish page range. When you also eliminate the fact that we did a separate page for each section. Now THAT was brutal.

When you consider how long dissertations are (the shortest one I've read was 20 pages, the longest near 500), it's cake. As I plan to do a PhD eventually, I've gotta get used to it.

As an update, I'm currently at 8.5 pages of writing. When you add in my (current) Works Cited, I'm at almost 11 pages. I'm...kinda shocked; I was doubting I'd be able to cough up 10 pages but I think I can. My main stumbling block is the sheer lack of academic information on the topic. Very interesting topic, and I have about 10 sources so far, but 1 of those sources is about half of my paper, lol. But then, it's an entire BOOK on the topic.

RebelRogue
2010-12-08, 05:35 PM
The trick is to procrastinate your procrastination!

AtlanteanTroll
2010-12-08, 05:36 PM

No, I have iTunes, Youtube in un-needed. Taking up Competitive Pokemon is a time killer though.

DeadManSleeping
2010-12-08, 06:11 PM
I am procrastinating on...
Making dinner
Cleaning the house (all of it)
Repairing my jacket
Sewing a costume
Re-stringing my guitar
Song practicing
Songwriting
Drawing practice
Getting info about early graduation

Tomorrow, I will also be procrastinating on...
Baking a pie
Getting some baselines at the gym
Returning library books
Almost everything mentioned above

Ranger Mattos
2010-12-08, 09:11 PM
I'm currently procrastinating on a Christmas avatar, and a ton of school stuff.

I get a full grade taken off.

And TVTropes too. Open up a tab there and hours will be gone in no time.

AtlanteanTroll
2010-12-08, 09:13 PM
And TVTropes too. Open up a tab there and hours will be gone in no time.

This is so true, so true, so very true. I wonder what TVTropes has to say about it. *Goes to TVTropes*

Cobalt
2010-12-08, 09:24 PM
*sigh* I've got a photoshop-related midterm for a class due somewhere in the period of time known as next week. I'm charged with basically making a small magazine and I've got about two sentences worth of text to go along with a shoddy cover. I could be working on it now, but... Well, I'm posting here and listening to jazz. Which isn't exactly a waste of time, but...

Also, there's a stack of half-read books in my room that's been growing since mid-2009. I should get on that. Tomorrow.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-12-08, 09:39 PM
College essays. And two tests tomorrow and another one on Friday. At least I work well under pressure.

Though right now I'm trying not to puke because I learn whether or not I got into Cornell in...19 hours and 20 minutes.

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-08, 10:00 PM
College essays. And two tests tomorrow and another one on Friday. At least I work well under pressure.
Well that's good.
Though right now I'm trying not to puke because I learn whether or not I got into Cornell in...19 hours and 20 minutes.[/QUOTE]
I shall keep my fingers crossed at all times that I don't need them for typing.

Scoot
2010-12-08, 10:57 PM
I need to have The Grapes of Wrath and The Jungle read by Friday night.

I've had since mid-october to read these. :smallannoyed:

So instead I'm working on two D&D characters that I hope to convert for use for my Senior Project. So it's not a TOTAL waste.

Aystra
2010-12-08, 11:27 PM
Studying for finals next week. :smallsigh: And all the daily homework stuff.

factotum
2010-12-09, 02:45 AM
I wish I had a job, so I could procrastinate with that. :smallfrown:

Trouble is with procrastinating at your job is that you have to work really hard at it to avoid getting sacked...sometimes it's less effort to just do the work! :smallsmile:

Syka
2010-12-09, 07:48 AM
Good luck Coffee!

I managed to finish the paper at about 1 last night. It was about 15 hours (with a few breaks) to get it fully done. Twoish hours alone on just making sure all my citations were good, etc et etc. It clocked in at 15 pages. One for the cover page, 10 of paper, 3 and a quarter of citations. :smalleek:

Now I need to put the finishing touches on this other paper due for the same class. Thankfully, small and pretty much finished. I'm just going to tack on an introduction and conclusion real briefly. That's due no later than 2ish hours. After that, I will no longer be procrastinating. :smallbiggrin:

Ceric
2010-12-10, 03:52 AM
Oh man. I have a final in about 9 hours and 40 minutes. Within that time I need to sleep, shower, wash dishes, finish packing (yay for last day of the quarter!), be fully consious by 7am to register for next quarter's classes, and catch up on the homework/studying that I, yes, procrastinated on today. :smallsigh: Sleep is overrated, or something.

Amiel
2010-12-10, 04:25 AM
Procrastination? By golly I-
:smallwink:

smellie_hippie
2010-12-10, 02:34 PM
Can't... bring myself to be...... productive.... at work. :smallsigh:

*browses internet*

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-10, 02:38 PM
Can't... bring myself to be...... productive.... at work. :smallsigh:

*browses internet*

Be grateful you have internet in work. I got yelled at for using it in my last monitoring evaluation :smallannoyed:

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-12-10, 05:09 PM
I'm procrastinating by indulging my love of Swift yet again. I really must stop.

Savannah
2010-12-10, 05:25 PM
I saw this thread two days ago and thought "Oh, I should probably say something, since I'm so horrible about procrastination. Eh, I'll do it later." Then, today, I read it again and nearly did the same thing....Do I win something? :smalltongue:

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-10, 05:28 PM
I saw this thread two days ago and thought "Oh, I should probably say something, since I'm so horrible about procrastination. Eh, I'll do it later." Then, today, I read it again and nearly did the same thing....Do I win something? :smalltongue:

Yeah, but I'll have to give it to you later. I have to iron the curtains first.

AshDesert
2010-12-10, 06:12 PM
I've got finals next week that I should probably be studying for, on top of two take-home tests that I really, really don't want to do and I'll probably end up doing on Sunday at about 11:30 PM.

Snares
2010-12-10, 06:23 PM

What am I putting off right now?

- Finally finishing Wolf Hall
- Tidying up my room
- Redrafting history coursework
- Doing an English essay
- Finishing a German essay
- Reading some of Der Vorleser
- Doing the last bits of research on my Cambridge course
- Finding some literary criticism for my Cambridge interview
- Reading up on what I put in my personal statement
- Trying to sell my Godspeed You! Black Emperor tickets
- Trying to buy some train tickets

All this will get done... somehow, sometime. Except selling the tickets, probably. Can't find a buyer. :< I'll probably give them to people as early Christmas presents...

Sleep. I should have gone to bed an hour ago, but there are just so many interesting things on the internet.

I do that too, even though it's really bad. Last night I could've gone to bed at 10, but then I decided to listen to loads of William Basinski and went to bed at half one. Which is ironic, because Basinski sends most people to sleep...

PairO'Dice Lost
2010-12-11, 05:09 PM
My semester-long projects included a 12-page paper for Philosophy of Religion, plus 18 1-page writings for same; a "review of current literature" for Biochemistry involving a paper, a poster, and a presentation; two large programming projects for Open Source Software (like, "from blank text files to 20,000 lines of code in a month by yourself" projects) and presentations on them; and a research paper for Security and Cryptography.

I put off all of that for the entire semester and ended up doing all of those between Sunday morning and Wednesday night of this week. Not fun, not at all...not that that's going to stop me from doing the same thing next semester. :smallbiggrin:

cho_j
2010-12-13, 05:17 PM
All of my studying for finals, including a 10 page paper.

Unskippable (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable) does the trick for me! As does this forum. :smallamused:

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-13, 05:25 PM

Unskippable (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable) ...

Not sure if funny or annoying...

Ranger Mattos
2010-12-13, 06:55 PM
I need to be writing a 3-5 page essay by Wednesday. Stop distracting me, Playground!

Eldan
2010-12-13, 07:00 PM
Let's see.

Today, I spent eight hours at work, doing nothing but surfing the internet. Not even really doing anything, just randomly surfing.

I should have been finishing my research paper. Or call my bank if they have found out how to create a Paypal account from Switzerland.

Greensleeves
2010-12-13, 07:36 PM
Writing my first college essay ever. And my first essay in English (outside of English as a subject that is) in my life. I am currently at word count 0. It's 00:36. I have to hand it in a 11:30. I should be writing my essay instead of this so very bad.

Geno9999
2010-12-13, 07:53 PM
I think all of my days in high school between going "OH GOD. THE 3 PAGE PAPER'S DUE TODAY AND I DIDN'T WRITE ANYTHING!" and "THAT BOOK REPORT IS DUE TOMORROW! AND MY TEACHER EXPECTED ME TO GET IT STARTED WEEKS AGO! AAAAAAHHH!!!" I've grown somewhat cocky in my ability to create a decent essay at the last minute.

cho_j
2010-12-13, 09:10 PM
Not sure if funny or annoying...

Eh, to each their own. I happen to really love that sort of humor, and I've been a long time fan of the creators on their own site: www.loadingreadyrun.com. SPEAKING of procrastinating... they have a really long archive. :smallbiggrin:

AshDesert
2010-12-13, 09:19 PM
I need to do a review of graphs for AP Macroeconomics. I don't see why I even need to do it, I got a 5 (out of 5 for those unfamiliar with the AP system) on the old AP exams we took for practice without even trying, but, it's a grade. Then I need to organize my notebook that's due with our final in that class on Wednesday. Again, I don't need my notes at all, but it's a grade. I'm so glad that that's just a semester class, I really don't like the teacher.

I still need to study for finals, but I think I'm just gonna go with the method that has worked in the past (cramming for each day's finals the night before). Damn you Dragon Age! Why are you so addicting!

littlebottom
2010-12-13, 09:26 PM
i meant to post in this thread 4 months ago, but i put it off till now...

I know its bad, im sorry :P

Cealocanth
2010-12-13, 09:54 PM
I'm putting off making a new avi for Sticktheif with the description "him in greater detail doing whatever." *clicks stopwatch*

That's three weeks put off today. I'm going for a record.

Greensleeves
2010-12-13, 10:54 PM
It is now 03:53 and I am done with the essay, it is sent in to turnitin and I'm off to bed. But I actually managed to write it, despite my extreme penchant for procrastination. I'm almost proud of myself. :smalltongue:

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-14, 05:19 AM
... I've grown somewhat cocky in my ability to create a decent essay at the last minute.
I'm the same. Before uni I would never have left it that late, but first semester of uni I forgot about an essay until the night before it was due. Pulled an all nighter and now I can't motivate myself to do them earlier because I know a can do them in one night (whether I should or not is obviously more of an issue :smalltongue:)

i meant to post in this thread 4 months ago, but i put it off till now...

I know its bad, im sorry :P

Impressive. You managed to put off posting before the thread was even made.

Aidan305
2010-12-14, 05:48 AM
I've got to give a 10-minute talk tomorrow about Determining Authenticity in a Musical Work. I've probably read enough that I could wing it, but I should really flesh it out more.

grimbold
2010-12-14, 08:28 AM
putting off; History essay
how i am putting it off; being on giantitp

GrlumpTheElder
2010-12-16, 07:09 PM
I put off doing an essay earlier by trying to recall all 50 american states (Almost did it, I missed out Massachusetts)

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-16, 07:15 PM
I put off doing an essay earlier by trying to recall all 50 american states (Almost did it, I missed out Massachusetts)

Played that game with some American students when I was in Japan. They went berserk that they couldn't do it because they were ll intelligent and were convinced at the start that it would be easy.

KuReshtin
2010-12-16, 07:17 PM
Procrastination just caused me to miss food today.
Was thinking about getting something to eat at about 8 o'clock tonight...
It's now a quarter past midnight, and I still haven't had anything to eat.

Stupid procrastination.

Blue Ghost
2010-12-16, 07:24 PM
Procrastination is killing my college essays. So why am I here talking about it rather than writing them? I didn't used to have this problem...
Curse you, Playground!

GrlumpTheElder
2010-12-16, 07:25 PM
Played that game with some American students when I was in Japan. They went berserk that they couldn't do it because they were ll intelligent and were convinced at the start that it would be easy.

Although to be fair, I don't think I could name all the Counties here.

LordOMud
2010-12-16, 07:27 PM
Eh, now that I'm over the flu, and going back to school tomorrow, I should get started on my art project. Which is also due tomorrow. For 10 % of my grade. But instead I'm lurking on the playground and listening to Woodpile

zeratul
2010-12-16, 08:22 PM
I am currently avoiding doing a Sociology paper and a Writing 105 paper by working on a folk metal arrangement of "The Foggy Dew". \m/

Mathis
2010-12-17, 03:05 PM
Wow, I just finished procrastinating for my exams tonight and let me tell you, I am exhausted. Doing nothing to avoid doing something is -really- tiring!

Kobold-Bard
2010-12-17, 03:07 PM
Wow, I just finished procrastinating for my exams tonight and let me tell you, I am exhausted. Doing nothing to avoid doing something is -really- tiring!

I know right. You have to think so hard about avoiding work.

Melayl
2010-12-19, 11:09 AM
I should have my Doctorate in Procrastination, but I never got around to filling out the paperwork...

Syka
2010-12-19, 12:40 PM
Ahhh, this is interesting. I am procrastinating on cleaning my room and scanning in some pictures that I need to.

How am I doing this? By working on an academic research paper I am doing with one of my professors. :smallwink: Procrastination by working.

2010-12-19, 12:48 PM
I should be drawing some pictures for a small project, and some math homework. Both due tomorrow, so I should probably get to that...Later.

enigmatime
2010-12-21, 10:23 PM
I know for a fact that I procrastinate. Right now, I'm supposed to be doing a project that was assigned a month ago that I haven't started. Heh, if only I could write papers/projects/essays/whatnot as well as I write posts. Seriously, the last few posts I've written took me as much time as it would've to make a quality project on the government changes in Russia over the past century. Collectivally or divided still.

AslanCross
2010-12-21, 10:32 PM
I can give you an answer, but I'll post it later.

Okay. I'm procrastinating computing grades. Granted all I really have to do is just punch them into my spreadsheet, it's...just....vacation time. I don't want to work during vacation.

AshDesert
2010-12-21, 11:00 PM
I reached a new low today. I procrastinated playing video games by just sitting and watching bad TV because I didn't want to get up to get the remote to switch inputs over to the PS3. I'm lazy when I'm in break mode.

TDB Lady
2010-12-22, 11:29 AM
I'm procrastinating the rest of my holiday cards, I've still got another 55-60 to go. :smallredface: Good thing none of my family/friends get too freaked out about it. We kind of run from Thankgsiving to Valentine's Day with them.

I'm also procrastinating cleaning up my home office and sewing room. Mainly 'cause it's so boring to straighten things up. I need to get it done while I'm on break from work or it'll never get finished. I want to spend next week with my fabric paints and dyes.

I guess I'll have to dig up my mp3 player, throw a book on tape on it and get to work. Hey, something else to do while I'm not doing what I should be!!!

(Actually I've already been good today, made 5 stops on the errand run, put all the groceries away, ran some laundry, made my hubby's lunch, took care of the dog, made the bed)

TDB Lady

KuReshtin
2010-12-22, 11:43 AM
I've been procrastinating with getting the package ready that I'm going to send my family with their Christmas gifts.
Since it's the 22nd today, and the package needs to get to Sweden, I'm thinking it'll be just a little bit late.

I haven't even started packing it yet.

AtlanteanTroll
2010-12-22, 11:52 AM
Impressive. You managed to put off posting before the thread was even made.

I was going to say what you said, but I got bored, and waited till now.

Zigg'rrauglurr
2010-12-22, 12:37 PM
Right now:
- Studying for a Administrative Systems final tomorrow. been putting it off since last month
- Contacting a buddy to help me study for said exam
- Studying for another statistics exam, that will be taken the 28th
- Exactly this:

I reached a new low today. I procrastinated playing video games by just sitting and watching bad TV because I didn't want to get up to get the remote to switch inputs over to the PS3. I'm lazy when I'm in break mode.
Except in my case it's a PS2 or installing some game in the PC... No game captures my interest.
- When I'm working, I procastinate right here, to not debug my software. I'm the sole designer/programmer of a very important software for a telecomunication company in my country. And I always declare like 2 days of needed work for something I do in 20 minutes, the rest is GITP and Penny Arcade...

Curse you GITP, for not letting me study....

Also wanted to say to CofeeIncluded:
Go girl!, I KNOW you will get accepted. Fingers crossed!
And stop procrastinating about advancing your webcomic! :smalltongue: (jk)

Also, excuse the engrish, with me not being native and being sleepy right now... I suppose I could spellcheck... but... you know...

AshDesert
2010-12-22, 02:40 PM
Procrastinating on writing up stuff for DMing a gaming session that begins in about 30 minutes. Eh, I can always make stuff up. That seems to work out well most of the time.

aart lover
2010-12-22, 02:47 PM
procrastinators unite!... tomorrow!

balderduck
2010-12-22, 03:46 PM
Sorry English is not my first language so I don't know what procastrination means.

I'll look it up in the dictionary later.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-12-22, 06:56 PM
Although to be fair, I don't think I could name all the Counties here.

England and Northern Ireland I can do. Scotland and Wales, on the other hand...

Zigg'rrauglurr
2010-12-24, 09:45 AM
BTW, got a 7 (out of 10) on my final. So Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

One subject less. Now to study for statistics... On sunday... probably....

Long live procrastination.....

PD: Just thought of a lazy humanoid robot a la Arnold Schwarzenegger... The Procastinator. Sent from the future to... well... do nothing...