PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play: OoTS Adventures



Darwin
2010-12-09, 08:09 PM
As some of you know I'm by now a semi-talented avatarist capable of drawing stick figures like the rest of you. My creative node has been on a bit of a lazy streak recently and I was hoping to revive it a little by running an adventure similar to the very popular MS Paint Adventures and all it's spinoffs.

So here's the idea: I draw a short strip (I'm thinking 3 panels or so) based off the input I recieve here from the boards, by you guys. Sounds boring? Unoriginal? Possibly a little over-exposed by now? Sure it does! But nobody's forcing you to participate :smallamused:

Episode List
Episode 1: Sharp steel hurts! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9942734&postcount=22)
Episode 2: Cool Ninja Factor increased by 16%! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9945452&postcount=33)
Episode 3: Next he might start to glitter! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9956417&postcount=46)
Episode 4: Elastic Hydrocarbon Polymer Poultry (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9965272&postcount=56)
Episode 5: A swift and deadly cleanup (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179096&page=3)
Episode 6: Artist cop-out (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10022979&postcount=85)
Episode 7: Jackpot! (http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9936/comic6y.png)
Episode 8: Oh brother (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10114172&postcount=110)
Episode 9: The I Owe You. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10130928&postcount=125)
Episode 10: Laundry Threats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10144983&postcount=143)

Tonight there's 4 votes to be cast. Please make sure to emphasize your vote in BOLD for easier reading :smallbiggrin:

Tonight's categories are...

1. Do we really want another shnook drawing up half-*beeped* stick figure stuff here?
2. Our hero's gender.
3. Our hero's race.
4. Our hero's class.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/HeroX.png

Anything goes,

Keveak
2010-12-10, 04:48 AM
1. Of COOOOOOUUUURSE we do! Its great fun for everybody and anybody who say different will have to face my most powerful weapon... hugs! :smalltongue:
2. Coin toss method say male
3. To go with something out of the ordinary I vote my all-time favourite: a kobold
4. Definitely a ninja, nothing beats a kobold ninja.

Cizak
2010-12-10, 05:54 AM
1. Yes
2. Male
3. Human
4. Ninja

someonenonotyou
2010-12-10, 08:48 AM
1. Duh!:smallbiggrin:
2. Male
3. Human
4. Bard

Bayar
2010-12-10, 09:23 AM
1. Yes
2. Male
3. Kobold
4. Ninja

Zefir
2010-12-10, 10:46 AM
1. Do we really want another shnook drawing up half-*beeped* stick figure stuff here? Yes
2. Our hero's gender. Male
3. Our hero's race. Human
4. Our hero's class. Fighter (Take the old classic style.)

Derjuin
2010-12-10, 10:57 AM
1. Yes!
2. Female
3. Elf
4. Factotum :smalltongue:

super dark33
2010-12-10, 01:06 PM
1.oh yeah
2.male
3.humen
4.Barbarien/fighter with a greatasxe with blades like dragon wings,with helmet and armor like hobgoblin in the monster manuel.

Domochevsky
2010-12-10, 01:14 PM
Good to see that we inspire more MSPA-type games here. There can never be enough of them. :smallbiggrin:
Seeing how most of them don't last longer than 5 updates... which is a pity. :(
A tip though: This needs more setup. Declare the world, the setting, maybe some meta information. Add a hook of sorts. :smallsmile:

Maxios
2010-12-10, 01:33 PM
1. Yes

2. Male!

3. Either a human or a kobold

4. Wizard (our numerous spells will shearly destroy all enemies and solve all challenges)

GrlumpTheElder
2010-12-10, 01:49 PM
1. Yes
2. Male
3. Gnome
4. Ninja

... What, I like gnomes...

-skimmer-
2010-12-10, 02:47 PM
1. Maybe
2. Female
3. Neko
4. Golemancer

Darwin
2010-12-10, 03:23 PM
Good to see that we inspire more MSPA-type games here. There can never be enough of them. :smallbiggrin:
Seeing how most of them don't last longer than 5 updates... which is a pity. :(
A tip though: This needs more setup. Declare the world, the setting, maybe some meta information. Add a hook of sorts. :smallsmile:

Thanks for the tip, the more the merrier. I did plan on introducing the world through the game though. To be honest I haven't even settled on anything. I think I'll wait until the character voting has finished tomorrow and I'll think up something where he/she'll fit :smallredface:

CrimsonAngel
2010-12-10, 04:05 PM
1. But yours are fantastic! :smallfrown:
2. Female
3. Human
4. Ranger (one that uses two short swords but can also use a bow whenever she damn wants. Because she can.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-12-10, 05:08 PM
1. Maybe, are you good? :smalltongue:
2. Female
3. Skarn
4. Totemist

Race and class are from Magic of Incarnum. If lacking:

2. Male (Not androgynous, please...)
3. Elf
4. Warblade

Warblade is ToB... if you also lack that... :smalltongue:

2. Female
3. Orc
4. Barbarian

mastermind
2010-12-10, 07:08 PM
1. Sure
2. Female
3. Super-Human/Super-Kobold
4. Super-Hero

zyborg
2010-12-10, 07:38 PM
1. Yeah sure whatever.
2. (character 1: Male), (Character 2: Female)
3. (Character 1: Kobald), (Character 2: Uh... Orc? Goblin? Elf?)
4. (Character 1: Ninja), (Character 2: Factotum/Psion?)

Maximum Zersk
2010-12-10, 08:58 PM
Good to see that we inspire more MSPA-type games here. There can never be enough of them. :smallbiggrin:
Seeing how most of them don't last longer than 5 updates... which is a pity. :(
A tip though: This needs more setup. Declare the world, the setting, maybe some meta information. Add a hook of sorts. :smallsmile:

I'm getting to it! Eventually! >.>


Of course!
Male
PUMPKIN!!! No wait, Gnome.
Sleuth.

HalfTangible
2010-12-10, 09:13 PM
1. Mock me again and i'll glare angrily and wag my finger at the screen. THEN you'll be sorry. :smallamused: :smalltongue:
2.Male
3.Kobold
4.Bard

Bago!!!
2010-12-11, 12:06 AM
1. Stick figure... Block... It matters not... All will bow before... Uh... Whatever character this is....
2. Female
3. Elf
4. Thief Caster

Ninjas are boring. Too many rules of honor and assassination. Thievery and burglery... Theres something else...

Strife Warzeal
2010-12-11, 01:52 AM
Why not.
Doesn't matter.
Awakened Ape
Factotum


Or in other words, *Sunglasses* a Skill-Monkey :smallcool:

Darwin
2010-12-11, 08:29 AM
Alright, the vote has been tallied and it's time for our very first update. Please keep in mind that this is my first time ever pulling off a project like this. I have close to no narrative experience, so if anyone has a few tips and tricks that'll help me run this smoother and/or better you're welcome to sound you mind and let me know here.

Vote Results:
1. Do we really want another shnook drawing up half-*beeped* stick figure stuff here?: Yes, apparently!
2. Our hero's gender. Male
3. Our hero's race. Kobold
4. Our hero's class. A swift, deadly ninja

And thus, our journey begins:
Episode 1: Sharp metal hurts!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/Episode_1-1.png
Our scaly hero, awakened to find himself stabbed to by an autographed sword? What happened? How will we find answer? You decide! Cast your votes for the next episode of OotS Adventures.

> Input Command
http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

Domochevsky
2010-12-11, 09:37 AM
A couple more tips:
1. Don't spoiler the image
2. The details are a tad small. You may want to spread the content out over two or more pics for this particular update so you can keep the panels bigger
3. End every update with a definite jump-in point for the readers, possibly even with the little "What will you do?" prompt

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

:smallsmile:

That being said...

> Unknown Protagonist: Pocket blade, try not to bleed out in doing so

Darwin
2010-12-11, 09:43 AM
2 good ideas, I'll use those immediately, thank you for that prompt gif :smallbiggrin:

I'm not so sure I want to make the images bigger. This is roughly the same size as the one the giant uses. I'll likely experiment a bit with at first, but we should probaly be able to settle in with a good-looking format soon enough.

Grim ranger
2010-12-11, 10:06 AM
> Unknown Protagonist: Check carried items and use healing ones, if aviable. If there are none aviable, use the ninja mask to make bandages for the wound. In any event, remove the blade and keep it. You might need a weapon soon.

M@XWeru
2010-12-11, 10:06 AM
> Use blade to cut stylish banner into bandage-sized strips of cloth. Use bandages to bind wound.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-12-11, 10:17 AM
>KN: Look around, leaving the blade in the wound. What if it's barbed?

KN of course standing for Kobold Ninja, lacking a proper name (and a scene where we give him a ridiculous name only for him to deny it :smalltongue:).

Ninjaman
2010-12-11, 02:33 PM
Rip off some cloth.
Take out the sword.
Use cloth as bandage to wound.
Run forward, armed with the sword.

Zefir
2010-12-11, 03:54 PM
> Have a giant epiloge and introduce yourself in a monoloug

M@XWeru
2010-12-11, 03:56 PM
That's a monologue.

Keveak
2010-12-11, 05:01 PM
>Keep sword and bandage wounds
>Then eat something, we are hungry

@Zefir: An epilogue is an afterthought, a message after the end of a story, etc. I'm not sure we want to end after only one page :smalltongue:

Zefir
2010-12-11, 05:04 PM
Maybe he needs to make an epilog through the story that caused him to have a sword in his stormach. Or Maybe I just want him to have a giant speech bubble.^^

Darwin
2010-12-11, 05:29 PM
> Pocket blade, try not to bleed out in doing so

It's hard to be a ninja with a piece of heavy, well-tempered steel jutting out from your stomach. Considering that you decide to remove the katana to improve your cool ninja factor.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/Episode_2.png

Cool ninja factor improved by 16%!

A setup? A rather unfunny joke? Maybe we'll find out next!

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif


The images seems to get a little fuzzy when I pass it through GIMP. I'll try to find a way to align the frames in Inkscape for a better image quality.

Domochevsky
2010-12-11, 05:57 PM
(Just the >_ prompt should be sufficent. No need for "input command". Also, center the command (bolded), picture and caption for better visual distinction. Keeping a specific format makes it easier for readers to recognize what's what part of any given update.)

> ???: Check whether or not all this blood is really yours. This Katana seems unusually unsuited for the purpose of making you bleed

...the Shadow Claw is a eastern jokeshop? >_>

Cizak
2010-12-11, 05:59 PM
> Taste red liquid. Is it really blood?

Zefir
2010-12-11, 06:03 PM
> As mentioned befor check wound and red liquid.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-12-11, 07:47 PM
>KN: That was disgraceful, falling for that. Commit seppuku.

Strife Warzeal
2010-12-11, 07:51 PM
>KN: That was disgraceful, falling for that. Commit seppuku.

That's samurai belief not ninjas.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-12-11, 08:08 PM
That's samurai belief not ninjas.

Yeah well, what if it's a kobold belief?

Bago!!!
2010-12-11, 10:41 PM
Taste blood and survey surroundings.

Ninjaman
2010-12-12, 03:00 AM
Check the blood.
Run forward armed with sword.

Grim ranger
2010-12-12, 04:36 AM
> Try to remember what got you into this situation. After that, check if the red liquid really is blood and if you really are wounded, or just have cut in your clothes.

Keveak
2010-12-12, 06:35 AM
Maybe he needs to make an epilog through the story that caused him to have a sword in his stormach. Or Maybe I just want him to have a giant speech bubble.^^

An epilogue is unfortunately only made when the story (as in, the comic or book we are reading) is over, you might be thinking about a flash-back :smallsmile:

>Taste blood, then look for clues about the Shadow Clan

zyborg
2010-12-12, 05:32 PM
>Sniff 'blood', and if it doesn't smell like poison but is still unidentified, taste it.

Darwin
2010-12-12, 07:04 PM
Alright guys, it's been a busy day, and I'm off to bed. You have my word there'll be an update tomorrow.

Darwin
2010-12-13, 07:24 AM
> Taste red liquid. Is it really blood?

A fake blade is one thing but what about the..?

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7531/episode3.png

We might have to put this one down..

Vampiric tendencies? Next he might start to glitter. Stay tuned for more, the time for voting has come

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

mastermind
2010-12-13, 07:28 AM
> Look around room

Domochevsky
2010-12-13, 09:10 AM
> Fight OFFSCREEN BLINDNESS by checking out the rest of the room
(Don't go "time for voting", just put the prompt under the caption to indicate what's up. Some more bolding could be good too for visual distinction (but that's more nitpicking than anything else). Also, ew: screen stretching. You may want to arange the panels vertically to get a grip on that. >_> )

Grim ranger
2010-12-13, 09:35 AM
>Re-mask yourself, check inventory and look around the room.

Bago!!!
2010-12-13, 11:06 AM
I second Grim Ranger's notion.

Keveak
2010-12-13, 11:09 AM
>Look around room, tehre might be a cookbook for blood-based food!

What? Black pudding is tasty :smalltongue:

Ninjaman
2010-12-13, 01:29 PM
Stop the bleeding

Mercenary Pen
2010-12-13, 04:44 PM
Check Inventory or- if poor at spelling- check infantry

Zefir
2010-12-13, 05:03 PM
>Use First Aid skill

zyborg
2010-12-13, 06:17 PM
>Re-mask yourself, check inventory and look around the room.

>That.


This is an awesome comic.

Darwin
2010-12-14, 12:55 PM
> Re-mask yourself, check inventory and look around the room.

Better get that mask back on. You have a secret identity to preserve.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6599/episode4.png

>List Inventory
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/Katana_fake.png Shadow Claw™ Novelty Katana
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/Hubcaps.png Hubcaps
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/Chicken_rubber.png Rubber Chicken
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Boyzenberg/OotS%20Adventures/Lint.png Lint

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

Maxios
2010-12-14, 12:58 PM
>Go through the door

Grim ranger
2010-12-14, 01:17 PM
>Go through the door

I second this.

Zefir
2010-12-14, 01:20 PM
>Use towel to bandage the wound

Bago!!!
2010-12-14, 01:29 PM
>Check and see whats behind the divider thingy, and then check what the letters mean, then stick head up to door and listen carefully.

Wait, are we wounded?

Mercenary Pen
2010-12-14, 01:49 PM
Examine folding screen- take garment hanging over the top

Keveak
2010-12-14, 02:37 PM
Examine folding screen- take garment hanging over the top

>This

There might be more blood, or a snazzy ninja headband! :D

Ninjaman
2010-12-14, 03:00 PM
>Use towel to bandage the wound

i second This

The Dark Fiddler
2010-12-14, 04:57 PM
>Test strength of novelty katana by slicing through the probably paper wall.

GrlumpTheElder
2010-12-14, 07:37 PM
> Equip Rubber Chicken

Strife Warzeal
2010-12-14, 07:45 PM
>Pick up invisible pumpkin....
Sorry wrong fan comic.

zerombr
2010-12-15, 08:03 PM
> Shadowport into darkness, there maybe enemies about. Then realize you could've hidden in shadow instead of using your daily power.

Darwin
2010-12-16, 04:48 PM
Okay, we've had a few slow days now, but I've finally managed to finish my semester report which has been keeping me from drawing. Update coming tomorrow as soon as possible :smallbiggrin:

Critical
2010-12-16, 05:14 PM
> Bandage self with towel, check out what's behide driver thingy, listen to what's happening behind the door, not noticing anything, enter

GreenMuffin
2010-12-16, 08:09 PM
>Equip rubber chicken and begin to do a musical Marry Poppins style cleaning-up-blood-with-towel dancing montage. With "The Nutcracker" music in the background. It is close to the holidays after all.

EDIT: Actually, that would be more of a Sweeney Todd style dancing montage, wouldn't it? :smallwink:

>Also find out why you have hubcaps. Rubber chicken I can understand, but hubcaps would just weigh you down.

zyborg
2010-12-17, 10:07 PM
>Turn a hubcap into a Captain America-esque shield

Strife Warzeal
2010-12-17, 10:13 PM
>Turn a hubcap into a Captain America-esque shield

Using the Blood as red paint and watching out for white and blue colors.

Darwin
2010-12-18, 01:44 PM
>Turn a hubcap into a Captain America-esque shield using the Blood as red paint and watching out for white and blue colors.

Activate Ninja cleanup powers!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4869/78433411.png

Ms. Poppins would be proud.

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

Critical
2010-12-18, 05:01 PM
> Ride out of the building on the awesome shield

blackjack217
2010-12-18, 05:48 PM
check character sheet (in comic)

Zefir
2010-12-18, 05:59 PM
>read/translate the shield in the background.

Mercenary Pen
2010-12-18, 06:00 PM
Bludgeon anything you can reach with the rubber chicken- including yourself. Just for practice.

Keveak
2010-12-18, 06:48 PM
>Do the happy cleaning dance

Any bets on how many comics it will take us to get a kobold out of a dojo? :smalltongue:

Domochevsky
2010-12-18, 07:01 PM
At the current pace? Ha! :smallamused:

> Check under SIGN for HIDDEN SAFE

Mercenary Pen
2010-12-18, 07:02 PM
Any bets on how many comics it will take us to get a kobold out of a dojo? :smalltongue:

I'm betting at least fifty- based on the rate of progress in GenGame, which uses a similar style (except in the art department).

GreenMuffin
2010-12-20, 02:06 AM
Any bets on how many comics it will take us to get a kobold out of a dojo? :smalltongue:

Pretty soon, actually. I mean, we're left with only a flag, a table, and the pole the flag is hanging on. Since we might as well do it in style, I suggest:

>Tear down flag, wrap it around the pole, and zip-line your way out of the nearest window, doing a couple flips and landing on you feet unharmed outside.

Hyoumu Yau
2010-12-21, 04:40 PM
If I may give you a piece of advice : after a new update, link the previous one to the newest (just add a link at the end of the post) to the new one, so it's easier to navigate between them :smallwink:.
Sorry if it has been already said. :smalltongue:

Darwin
2010-12-21, 05:55 PM
If I may give you a piece of advice : after a new update, link the previous one to the newest (just add a link at the end of the post) to the new one, so it's easier to navigate between them :smallwink:.
Sorry if it has been already said. :smalltongue:

It hasn't and it's sound advice. You're very welcome :smallbiggrin:

Okay folks, been moving around today, settling in at my family's for the holidays. Update coming tomorrow.

GreenMuffin
2010-12-21, 08:37 PM
Okay folks, been moving around today, settling in at my family's for the holidays. Update coming tomorrow.

YESS!!! An update! Fist-pump!

Darwin
2010-12-22, 07:41 PM
> Read/translate the shield in the background.

This feeble Kanji is no match for our heroic comprehension abilities.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5987/comic6k.png

And did he absolutely have to make such a mess of it?

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

Darwin
2010-12-22, 07:46 PM
I do apologize for the slightly cruder model, art and writing in this one. Turns out I forgot both my templates and my creativity at home. Hopefully I'll get some for christmas :smallwink:

Derjuin
2010-12-22, 07:48 PM
>Introduce yourself to the strange voice giving you commands.

Mercenary Pen
2010-12-22, 08:06 PM
>Go to your room.

You probably left all sorts of useful stuff there.

GreenMuffin
2010-12-22, 11:23 PM
>Go to your room, get your ninja stuff, and hunt this person down

Zefir
2010-12-23, 02:53 AM
> Search for hints about the one stabed. For Example check doors and windows.

M@XWeru
2010-12-23, 10:48 AM
>Go to room. Gear up.

Ninjaman
2010-12-23, 12:07 PM
Go to your room

Critical
2010-12-23, 12:16 PM
> Drink some eggnog.

smuchmuch
2010-12-23, 01:25 PM
> Drink some legnog.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad15/smuchmuch/avis/koboldninja02.png

Uh you sure showed that jerk. What the hell was he thinking trying to burgle a ninja's house in that ridiculous red suit anyway ?
The hat is kinda nice though. You think you're going to keep it and pose for somme hastily done crappy fanart.

Zefir
2010-12-30, 12:25 PM
>update Story

Darwin
2010-12-30, 12:52 PM
Right, sorry about the lax updates you guys. Thing is, I've caught the flu, and I haven't really had the energy to sit down and drown, especially since I don't have any of my templates, or a decent computer available. I promise things will get more regular again once we get into the new year :smallfrown:

Zefir
2010-12-30, 04:57 PM
Hey no offer I just have the same problem with my stuff moste of the time I sit on an other PC and can't update it... what reminds me to do it now^^

Darwin
2011-01-03, 12:15 PM
*Dons his Hubert Farnsworth voice* Good news everyone! I've finally arrived home after nearly 2 weeks at my parent's. This means that I now again have access to all my templates and a decent computer to draw on. You have my most sincere apologies for the delays we've suffered and my promise that there will be an update tomorrow, followed by a more regular update interval :smallbiggrin:

Darwin
2011-01-04, 01:44 PM
>Update story

Last time; on OotS Adventures:

Sorry, just pulling your leg, something happens today! I swear it!

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9936/comic6y.png

Yeah Baby! Yeah!

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

M@XWeru
2011-01-04, 01:54 PM
> Equip katana masterwork bastard sword, grappling hook, I.O.U note, and leave the other junk, like a true optimizer.

Mercenary Pen
2011-01-04, 02:18 PM
Take everything. What you don't use, you can always sell.

Akrim.elf
2011-01-04, 03:02 PM
Take everything
break shelf and make makeshift ladder ...

Bago!!!
2011-01-04, 04:12 PM
Take the sais, a few throwing stars, and grappling hook with rope. If this feels to cumbersome, ditch the stars.

Why just those things?
Taking too much stuff would encumber a small sized creature in battle and in traveling. Travel light, don't overpack.

I feel the sai's versatility is greater than the Katana. Block, locking, disarm, enhanced punch/pummel, or stab. It also would be nice to conceal said weapon.

Throwing stars because their very useful for setting up some feints and just having any sort of throwing weapon has it's uses.

Keveak
2011-01-04, 05:52 PM
>Steal everything, you know it's already yours but it's a matter of principle.

Zefir
2011-01-05, 02:28 AM
>Take everything and left a Note: "I owe me some weapons"

Ninjaman
2011-01-05, 06:24 AM
Take everything. Also look after your old TMNT comics while you are here.

super dark33
2011-01-05, 10:00 AM
>take evrything, but use the masterwork basterd swords as your main weapon

Draconi Redfir
2011-01-05, 04:56 PM
>Equip grappeling hook as main weapon

GrlumpTheElder
2011-01-07, 11:09 AM
Equip Rubber Chicken. Grab everything and read IOU note.

Darwin
2011-01-07, 01:23 PM
> Take Everything

Leave nothing behind.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2850/comic8.png

A twist! It was about due time.

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

super dark33
2011-01-07, 01:40 PM
>kill him for wearing a white ninja outfit

Comet
2011-01-07, 01:47 PM
>mock him for wearing a white ninja outfit

Grim ranger
2011-01-07, 03:16 PM
>Evade your brother with your ninja skills and set out to adventure of lifetime!

Derjuin
2011-01-07, 03:23 PM
>Instigate duel of wills, staring conteststaredown style

Ninjaman
2011-01-07, 04:00 PM
Tell him about your sword-spleen story.

Mordaenor
2011-01-07, 04:30 PM
> Tell him about the would-be attempt to assasinate you

Why does he have to be a bad guy, just because he's got a different sense of fashion?

Keveak
2011-01-07, 04:36 PM
>Hide by pretending to be a flower

If it doesn't work it's so ridiculous he might facepalm.

Then you strike with a plastic sword to the snout!

smuchmuch
2011-01-07, 05:13 PM
> Guess that's probably who you owe the IOU to and give him the trashing he derserves.

Mercenary Pen
2011-01-07, 06:44 PM
Accuse your brother of trying to kill you- and of incompetence in choosing a sword for the job.

Also point out that, kobold or not, he should be wearing orange.

Zefir
2011-01-07, 07:22 PM
>Hug him and steal his stuff by the hugging

M@XWeru
2011-01-08, 10:29 AM
>mock him for wearing a white ninja outfit

This is the way to go.

Draconi Redfir
2011-01-09, 07:01 PM
>challenge him to an emo-off.

>KN: reunite with loveing twin brother

Darwin
2011-01-09, 07:45 PM
Wow, I'm starting to get quite a following on this thing :smallbiggrin: There'll be an update tomorrow, I originally planned on doing one today, but as it turns out I've just got a new girlfriend and we ended up wasting the entire day away together :smalltongue:

Domochevsky
2011-01-09, 09:19 PM
Wow, I'm starting to get quite a following on this thing :smallbiggrin: There'll be an update tomorrow, I originally planned on doing one today, but as it turns out I've just got a new girlfriend and we ended up wasting the entire day away together :smalltongue:

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the current state of filler on GenGame. >_>

(No really, good to see that it stays popular. But you need to update more often to fulfill demand and get yourself into a steady pace. :smallsmile: )

Darwin
2011-01-10, 09:15 AM
> Guess that's probably who you owe the IOU to and give him the trashing he derserves.

We'll let this one speak for itself:

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5513/comic9s.png

I knew there'd be a use for that thing.

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

Grim ranger
2011-01-10, 09:39 AM
Heh heh, right in the face! That was classic :smallbiggrin:

>Give your brother the trashing he richly deserves (prefertably with nunchucks), and then demand to know who played the stabby trick on you

Mordaenor
2011-01-10, 10:07 AM
>Boot to the head!

super dark33
2011-01-10, 10:45 AM
>trip him and mock his white ninja suit

Mercenary Pen
2011-01-10, 11:09 AM
>Tie your brother to a tree and demand answers

Comet
2011-01-10, 11:46 AM
>Look out for his mean right hook!

Zefir
2011-01-10, 01:57 PM
>Tie him up and color his clothes in pink

Draconi Redfir
2011-01-10, 02:02 PM
>threatan to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

Mercenary Pen
2011-01-10, 02:10 PM
>threatan to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

Bright pink ninja garb anyone?

Mordaenor
2011-01-10, 02:21 PM
>threatan to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

This gets my vote.

Ninjaman
2011-01-10, 02:22 PM
Take ssome blood from your wounding and put it on his ninja suit, just to make him pissed.

M@XWeru
2011-01-10, 03:54 PM
>threatan to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

Word.
More words.

Keveak
2011-01-11, 03:02 AM
>threaten to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

This.

Do it!

Derjuin
2011-01-11, 03:28 AM
>Engage brother using wacky saturday morning cartoon combat style

GrlumpTheElder
2011-01-11, 07:36 AM
>threatan to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

This, oh please this!

PsychedelicBard
2011-01-11, 08:13 AM
>threatan to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

Yeah, do this.

Darwin
2011-01-11, 11:03 AM
Over 2500 views, criminy! I'm starting to feel humbled :smallredface:

There'll be an update tomorrow folks, keep hanging in there :smallbiggrin:

blackjack217
2011-01-11, 09:30 PM
> Use mystic ninja power

Darwin
2011-01-12, 09:34 AM
>threaten to wash his ninja-garb with the colored clothes next time its your turn to do the laundry!

By popular demand we bring you: Laundry Threats!

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/341/comic10.png

Oh yes he would!

http://www.nudecreator.org/Domochevsky/GenGame/whatwillyoudo.gif

Strife Warzeal
2011-01-12, 01:46 PM
Wouldn't our hero's last sentence be "Wouldn't I?" because right now it reads "Wouldn't it?"

Darwin
2011-01-12, 01:56 PM
Wouldn't our hero's last sentence be "Wouldn't I?" because right now it reads "Wouldn't it?"

You're right, a small input error there. I'll have it fixed in a jiffy. :smallbiggrin:

Mordaenor
2011-01-12, 02:41 PM
>Blackmail brother into helping you find the would-be assassin.

Ninjaman
2011-01-12, 03:33 PM
Gethim down on 1 hp and then make him tellyou what you need to know.

Mercenary Pen
2011-01-12, 04:18 PM
>Get him to tell you everything he knows by reminding him of all the things you could tell your parents about if he doesn't.

super dark33
2011-01-13, 07:38 AM
>mock his white ninja outfit

i will keep voteing this untill he disappers

Grim ranger
2011-01-13, 11:10 AM
>Get him to tell you everything he knows by reminding him of all the things you could tell your parents about if he doesn't.

I wholeheartedly support this :smallbiggrin:

PsychedelicBard
2011-01-13, 05:18 PM
>Just knock him out while he's distracted. :smalltongue:

Draconi Redfir
2011-01-14, 02:50 PM
>kick him in the boys

Darwin
2011-01-15, 06:58 PM
Hey guys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we'll be on a short hiatus from now until Jan. 21st as I have some important finals hanging over my head. Hopefully we'll be back on track again immediately after :smallsmile:

blackjack217
2011-01-15, 10:29 PM
> win
that all

Mordaenor
2011-01-25, 01:15 PM
In spirit of the Laundry Threat:

> Ninja Ketchup Stain Attack!!

Darwin
2011-01-25, 04:05 PM
Ugh! I just realized I had completely forgotten my promise to return to this after the exam period.

I'll be honest with you guys. Drawing comics takes a lot more work than I had imagined, and right now I'm channeling everything I've got into two things: my Campaign, and School. The comic has started to feel more like a chore for me than fun, and that's not the way I wanted it. In fact, I refuse to believe that's how anyone'd want it. :smallsmile:

So until further notice OotS Adventures is on indefinite hiatus.

I'd like to thank all my loyal viewers for your support and readership. I had fun entertaining you, and I'm glad I tried this out. I definitely improved, if not my writing skills then at least my drawing. :smallamused:

Sincerely, Darwin.