PDA

View Full Version : Need Spriter For RPG

NotAEvilToaster
2010-12-18, 10:52 PM
Me and some friends are making an RPG in RPG Maker VX, and are looking for a spriter to do cutscenes and custom character and enemy sprites and animations.

Needs
- Needs to be ok with TG artwork
- Needs good animation
- Good with cutscenes

Wants

- Prior Experience
- A portfolio

Domochevsky
2010-12-18, 11:14 PM
Those are some high expectations you got there, buddy. Can you offer anything in return? :smallconfused:

NotAEvilToaster
2010-12-19, 04:11 PM
Not much Im afraid, its more of a fun project than anything.

Domochevsky
2010-12-19, 09:16 PM
Well... good luck finding one, then. You'll need it. :smallsmile:

Fri
2010-12-20, 07:17 AM
I think what domo means is can you give a portofolio/prior example of your work/experience, since you're asking for an artist with portofolio/prior example? It's not like he's asking for money.

Emperor Ing
2010-12-20, 07:43 AM
:smallconfused: the thread title suggests you need someone to make sprites, the OP suggests you need said person to make the whole game for you so that you can take credit for their work.

Yyyyeeeeeeah....good luck finding someone.

Fri
2010-12-20, 09:47 AM
:smallconfused: the thread title suggests you need someone to make sprites, the OP suggests you need said person to make the whole game for you so that you can take credit for their work.

Yyyyeeeeeeah....good luck finding someone.

Not exactly. There are storyline, scripts, programming (even rpgmaker need a lot of scripting), music, and so on.

That's why I said if you want artist portofolio, you need to show what you already got too.