View Full Version : Maps
2010-12-22, 04:47 PM
So, I'm trying to learn to do some decent mapping...
Requests welcome, no guarantee I'll do them, though. I'll pick the ones that seem like a good thing to practice upon.
More detail is always better.
2010-12-29, 06:57 AM
What program do you use? It looks nice. :smallsmile:
2011-01-18, 05:34 AM
I also wonder what program that is?:smallconfused:
But here is a request:
A large contient sized island that has
- A tiny desert in the east
- A large city on the west coast
- Along the west coast is many cliffs
- South west has a swamp
- A mountain range starting in the north then going to the West just past the desert
- A large river that comes out of the Mts. and heads to the swamps and the ocean
- A forest north of the First City
- North of the forest is another city (smaller).
- THe forest surrounds the city
- A large amount of plains in the middle with hills and small amouts of forest
- A village near the south edge of the river
- A forest south of the village
- a waste land surrounding yet another city
- And Tundra on the other side of the Mountain Range
If you can do all that in one map you are my hero (because I can't even draw that on paper with numbers representing the different terrians).
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.