PDA

View Full Version : Reijas' Lilypad and Pet Park! [town]

Reijas
2006-05-22, 10:49 AM
With the decree of Emperor Indurian, a new park was opened in town today to act as a place of rest and play for our animal friends and those who love them!

Requested by Reijas, the parks proprietor and main resident, this park consists of a small pond, one section having a bunch of lilypads for the amphibious friends who might care to visit, a small forest for birds and monkeys, and a large open area for dogs, cats and other land based mammals. Further room was left for future expansion as needed. Also, for a small fee, treats for your pets are available for sale!

So come, enjoy the refreshing outdoors with the animal friends in town!

Pet Treats:
Doggy Bag - A bag of small treats for dog and wolf types! This includes a small chew toy, a tug o' rope, and a 10 doggy treats of various flavors!

Kitten Kaboodle - What any cat type would love! A small plush mouse filled with catnip, a small ball of yarn, and some fresh tuna snacks!

Fish Food - For feeding the goldfish in the pond

Froggy Froak! - A small bag of insect-flavored treats that provide your amphibian with all its balanced nutrients for a day!

Monkey Business - Banana treats, fake poo to fling, and the book "Guide to Sign Language" to help your Monkey communicate with you!

Llama Lunch - A group of all of Masked Llama's favorite foods. Buy a Llama lunch! :)

Others available at request!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-05-22, 11:03 AM
Buys a Kitten Kaboodle and waits for a cat....

Reijas
2006-05-22, 11:11 AM
Reijas appears and opens up his small building in the park, going in and visiting some of his adopted pets for those who can't have a pet of their own.

Reijas opens up the kennel and lets out 2 small cats, 2 dogs, and a chimp who immediately swings into the trees to have fun.

In addition, Reijas rushes out and adds something to his menu for one of this friends he forgot to take care of...

Gengy
2006-05-24, 06:40 PM
A purple cloak whispers in the wind, as a huminoid figure steps into the park, the darkness of the cowl hiding the face... but not the twitching, large, whiskers.

"I heard there was... pet food here. Anything for... I believe that you were term them rodents?"

kill_the_cleric
2006-05-24, 07:35 PM
KCT take's a walk in the park.

Fishies
2006-05-24, 07:42 PM
Fishies eats some Fish Food. "Blech, it tastes like crap!! ... but then, it's fish food and I'm not a fish."

He dumps it all into the fish pond.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-24, 11:34 PM
*the llama trots in, looking to relax from a crazy town. He stops to lap at the refreshing looking water from the pond and playfully chase a dog. he gives pleading eyes to any passerby and then points a hoof at the pet treats stand. Never once saying a word in this place*

Kord
2006-05-24, 11:48 PM
"OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KORD LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! KORD SPEND ALL THE REST OF THE DAY PLAYING WITH PUPPIES!"

*begins chasing a puppy*

ninja_kitsune
2006-05-24, 11:48 PM
I trot in with suntan lotion.

"Ah, a nice vacation, after being falsely accused of killing Lykan....."

kill_the_cleric
2006-05-24, 11:49 PM
*buy's the lama a lunch*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-24, 11:54 PM
*trots over and happily eats the lunch, with a look of gratitude*

*suddenly sees the Masked Troupe sign and starts sniffing it a bit and inspecting it carefully, but sees he' Legionary s a and goes back to eating it like normal*

Kord
2006-05-25, 01:19 AM
Thinking he is part of the park, Kord begins petting Masked Llama.

Slartibartfast
2006-05-25, 01:52 AM
I buy a LLama Lunch and eat it, chewing thoughfully as I throw fish food to the fish.

2006-05-25, 07:42 AM
Still waiting for those cats....

Reijas
2006-05-25, 08:09 AM
Wow, park got busy!

Death, the two cats I let loose from the kennel are over in the bushes by the forest, I am sure you can find them there!

Gengy, I have some aged cheese if that would serve?

Yay people are in the park! (watches Kord chase the puppies and laughs)

Gengy
2006-05-25, 08:22 AM
"Aged? Cheese? Yes. That will do. For now." With that, the cloaked figure buys a small bag of aged cheese and walks away.

2006-05-25, 08:29 AM
Goes off in search of the cats.

Reijas
2006-05-25, 08:34 AM
goes into the Kennel and finds one of the kittens has come back in and taken a nap in its cage, so he picks it up and brings it outside

Death! Death! Here is a nice grey tabby named Selena :).

watches Selena brush by Death's robes

Please just don't kill the kittens.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-25, 08:37 AM
/me happily relaxes to a petting from Kord until the barbarian is distracted by a puppy, then he trots over and tries to sneak a bit of llama lunch from Slartibartfast when the ninja is not paying attention.

2006-05-25, 08:43 AM
I would never kill cats!
Finds Selena's hourglass (human aren't the only race to get them...) and acidently crushes it.

*pets Selena*
(any avie maker want to make Selena for me to put onto my sig, actually on second thoughts the arts and crafts thread may be better....)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-25, 03:06 PM
*Masked LLama sees the cat getting more attention and starts pestering Death gently*

2006-05-26, 06:05 AM
*Death turns his attention to the masked Llama.*

Death will be coming for you shortly, don't worry.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-26, 03:02 PM
the llama backs slowly away from Death, a little frightened, and then trots over and starts trying to get Kord's attention and by tugging on his shirt.

2006-05-26, 09:45 PM
:(They always run away.....

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-27, 08:13 PM
*after tugging on Kord's shirt for so long that a small chunk tears off, the llama trots around the park some more and starts munching on the grass.*

the_collecter
2006-05-27, 10:13 PM
I buy mokey buisiness and throw fake poo at kill the cleric while reading the book.

Kord
2006-05-28, 12:49 AM
Kord is oblivious of the hole in his shirt for a while, until a slight breeze comes up. He then chases after the Llama, hoping to get several pets in again.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-07, 12:51 AM
I fix Selena's hourglass. Then I go over and feed the LLama the un-eaten parts of my LLama Lunch. the fake poo hit Kill the Cleric in the head. he looks up and it slips down into his pants. he thinks it's his. ;D. *Laughs loudly at the silly mind flayer*

@V Oh, okay. It just seemed like...you know.

2006-06-07, 12:54 AM
((having your hourglass broken means you live for ever not that you die.....))

Slartibartfast
2006-06-07, 01:09 AM
Slartibartfast goes and feeds and plays with the dogs.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-11, 04:09 PM
The llama playfully scampers away from Kord encouraging a game of chase. Well, he does until the llama lunch is left for him. Then he goes and starts eating like a pig.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-14, 12:44 AM
I go and play with the puppies. gee, tug of war is fun with the Doggie Bag's help!

Reijas
2006-06-14, 08:10 AM
Reijas survey's the park and sees people having fun, and smiles brightly.

"Wow looks like the park is getting busy!"

2006-06-14, 08:13 AM
*Death continues playing with the cats*

Slartibartfast
2006-06-15, 12:51 AM
the dogs go to sleep, and the Ninja plays with Selena along with Death.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-15, 12:57 AM
*the llama comes up and starts bumping the ninja with his head, looking for attention as well*

Kyrian
2006-06-15, 12:59 AM
Kyrian appears beside LLama

Hey buddy, how are you doing?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-15, 01:13 AM
*the llama trots over to Kyrian and rolls over on his back, leaving his stomach exposed*

Sense motive : DC 10 knowledge nature DC 4 He wants his tummy scratched

Lykan
2006-06-15, 01:13 AM
A wolf rolling a football along with his nose enters the park.

Kyrian
2006-06-15, 09:14 AM
Kyrian scratches the Llama's stomach.

((sorry it took so long, went to sleep after that post. Also, is this the Masked Llama, or just a llama?))

Murky_Pool
2006-06-15, 09:35 AM
A Red Thing flaps down and buys a Kitten Kaboodle.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty" it says, walking towards the trees

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-16, 12:48 AM
*the llama's foot kicks and he lets out a happy humming sound as his stomach is scratched.*

*its a masked llama and all the markings, and battle scars, show it to be the masked llama, he just doesn't seem to show any signs of being awakened*

Kyrian
2006-06-16, 12:51 AM
Kyrian laughs at his friend, and sees what the reaction is if he stops scratching.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-16, 12:59 AM
The llama looks up with a confused look on his face as the scratching stops. Then he reaches up and wraps his front leg around Kyrian's arm and pulls it back down to where he was scratching.*

(my dog used to do that.)

Kyrian
2006-06-16, 01:01 AM
Kyrian laughs again, and continues scratching.

Reijas
2006-06-16, 09:12 AM
snickers under his breath as the llama gets his tummy scratched

"Here ya go Llama, a lunch for ya when you are done over there :)"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-17, 02:01 AM
*the Sayian meets his most difficult foe yet. He's not quite as dangerous as Kalil, but he is far more determined, he is the llama who is getting his belly scratched. Any attempt Kyrian makes to break away is met with snorts of displeasure, and maybe a gentle bite and tug of his sleeves.*

*finallly, the spoiled creature, gets hungry and smells food, he trots over and starts snacking at the llama lunch, and he bleats happily at Reijas for it.*

*he keeps a close eye on the wolf that has entered the park*

Umbilical_Lotus
2006-06-17, 02:56 AM
"So, Lucky, what do you think?"

The severed, mummified hand perched on Lotus' shoulder is eagerly pointing at the pond with its lilypads. If hands could speak, this one would likely be squealing a high-pitched "can I go mom can I go mom can I go mom". Laughing, Lotus takes the hand in her own, gives it a little squeeze and a warning not to get lost, and sets it down on the grass. The hand practically leaps for joy and scuttles unnervingly swiftly over to the pond, where it plops under the cover of the foliage.

Lotus laughs, and begins hunting around for a seat for herself. "Nothing smells worse than wet hand. Ah, well, can't always deny them their pleasures."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-18, 03:17 AM
The llama skitters closer to Reijas and away from the crawling hand. He looks at it nervously.

Lykan
2006-06-18, 04:57 AM
The wolf pounces on the soccer ball it rolled into the park, and begins chasing it around...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-20, 06:05 PM
*the llama kicks the ball from under the wolf then runs out of the park, resuming his normal nature.*

[hr]
(Reijas, wherever you are. You are missed. :()

*Atreyu brings the kids in and they ooh and awww over all the animals. He drops them off and says that he has some things to take of and that he'll be back later.*
[hr]

*A portal opens and the llama steps out. A wizard and some knights wave farewell behind him. Then the portal closes. The llama frolics with the kids, but carefuly as he's still too sore from his steedly duties to do much. He explains that he is going to look for a new place to eat and heads out after making sure they are doing okay.*

[hr]
Atreyu returns and Ala comes up and starts questioning about what he ate for supper.

"I had some soup from the Den. Its not a bad place. Apparently it just had new management."

*She gives him a look.*

"What, it was veggie soup."
Good. Here, Muffy, you can have an apple for desert. *She hands him a large red apple.*

*he shakes his head with a "why me?" expression on his face, but munches into the apple with a loud crunching sound.*

*Soon, he's asleep and the two kids are curled up, sleeping against him.*
[hr]

*Atreyu and the kids head out to the milk bar to relax for the day.*

DarkHunter
2007-01-10, 11:24 AM
Fendran gets to the far end of the park, only to be more surprised

Oh, how disgustingly cute. This is obviously not the way to be walking.

Fendran changes into a fox, and runs to put two flowers on continuity's grave.

Fenric
2007-01-17, 10:35 PM
Fendran scurries to a small exercise ring for ponies, far off in a corner of the seldom-used park.

He grins seeing a magic circle of evil necromantic runes already prepared on a large slab atop the sand.

He calls out I am ready!

DarkHunter
2007-01-17, 10:39 PM
The tall elf appears with a large gem.

A heavily scar tattoo-ed human appears bearing a box of metal fragments.

A human in silken robes appears with a tall black staff

A drow in a shimmering cloak appears with what appears to be an ancient skull.

Fenric
2007-01-17, 10:43 PM
Fendran carefully empties a bag of fine grey powder in the very center of the circle.

The tall elf places the gem atop the powder

The drow places the skull around the gem

The silk robed human lays the staff across the cricle

DarkHunter
2007-01-17, 10:47 PM
The five begin to cast a spell in cooperation, and necromantic power swells and fills the circle, absorbing the components and creating a glowing orb. The wizards chant a dire name, and pour their power into the glowing orb in the center of the circle. The shapeless orb takes an elven shape, and a strangely powerful mending is cast on the fragments in the box held by the scarred human.

Fenric
2007-01-17, 11:01 PM
The spell is finished: the magic circle is gone, as are all the elements that were placed on it.

The five spell-weavers grovel in the sand (including the tall elf) at the feet of another. He appears to be an elf himself, with raven dark hair and glowing red eyes dressed in robes of midnight black.

He walks over to the scarred human, takes an adamantine dagger from the box and tucks it into a sheath within his robe.

Well done, my servants. Let us withdraw now and plan our next move. No longer constrained by the Land of Mists, we shall have vengance at last.

The five stand, and all six disappear.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-18, 09:45 PM
A few elven women and human veteran soldiers appear next to where the spell was cast, simply staring at that spot.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-21, 05:29 PM
Phoenixineohp and Phoenix fly in and land near where the circle had been.
"This is the source." Phoenix looks around.
"Not a good sign exactly."
"Were you expecting one?" Phoenixineohp shakes her head and steps closer to the circle.
"I just don't get it. We were so careful. How did they get the materials? Who did it?"
"I don't know hun, but I am sure we will find out." Phoenix kneels down and places a hand on the sand. She closes her eyes for a second before standing and turning to her friend. "Lets go. There is little left here for us." Phoenixineohp nods and they take off into the air.