PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Two-Handed Weapon Feat

mickeymacattack
2010-12-31, 04:00 PM
So I remember reading somewhere there was a feat/ability you could take to increase your strength modifier from 1.5 to 2 while using a two-handed weapon. Exactly where I read this escapes me so I am hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction. This may not have been a feat but could have been an alternate racial or class feature.

So does anyone know if there is a way to increase your strength modifier from 1.5 to 2 while using a two-handed weapon?

Thanks in advance.

Timeless Error
2010-12-31, 05:51 PM
So I remember reading somewhere there was a feat/ability you could take to increase your strength modifier from 1.5 to 2 while using a two-handed weapon. Exactly where I read this escapes me so I am hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction. This may not have been a feat but could have been an alternate racial or class feature.

So does anyone know if there is a way to increase your strength modifier from 1.5 to 2 while using a two-handed weapon?

Thanks in advance.

I believe you may be thinking of the Strong Grip (http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Strong_Grip_%283.5e_Feat%29) feat posted on D&D wiki.

mickeymacattack
2010-12-31, 08:22 PM
It was similar but I don't believe it was a home brew, although I could be wrong.