PDA

View Full Version : [NEXUS PLOT]The White Glow

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:14 PM
As Pringle and Maxios enter the forest they will feel warmth. Maxios will feel like he was just born again. Maxios's ring feels like satin on his fingers. The sounds of life are every where. You can even hear the trees being happy. Life is glorious in this part of the woods.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 04:16 PM
As Pringle and Maxios enter the forest they will feel warmth. Maxios will feel like he was just born again. Maxios's ring feels like satin on his fingers. The sounds of life are every where. You can even hear the trees being happy. Life is glorious in this part of the woods.

"Wow. This place is...amazing." Maxios tells Pringle

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:18 PM
Maybe we should move base here. And make a souvenir shop. Pringle wonders.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 04:18 PM
(Can Higgs join in?)

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:20 PM
((sure!:smallsmile:))

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 04:24 PM
Higgs staggers through the teleporters and into the forest. He looks around, amazed by what he sees. Everythings so greeeeen....

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:26 PM
Marisha would love it here... Pringle says absent mindedly.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 04:43 PM
Yeah... The money we could make if we set up a hotel and went into business as a resort.....

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:44 PM
Plus the chance of there loved ones returning... We'll be rich! Pringle beams.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 04:46 PM
Maxios slaps the back of Higg's head.
"Guys...if we take the White Ring, won't this place become normal again?"

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 04:46 PM
I know where to get workers.... So if you can find a way to get the building materials, we could start work within three days. Higgs says, ignoring the slap.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:48 PM
We won't take the whole battery! Pringle is looking at Higgs happily.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 04:51 PM
Maxios will slap Higgs harder, probably knocking him down into some mud. "Snap out of it, man!"

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 04:52 PM
Pringle laughs.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 04:53 PM
Higgs jas pulled out a notepad, and is now in full swing. Now, we'll have to establish a berrier around this place so other people can't just wander in, and legally claim the land so no-one else can build. I know some guys who deal in exotic and dangerous pets, so we could have a portion set aside for hunting, and some other people who make the best drinks there are. Magic infused, microbrewed, organic, you name it. He doesn't even pause as he deflects the incoming blow with one hand.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 04:56 PM
Maxios will attempt to whack Higgs with a nearby tree branch :smalltongue:
"SNAP. OUT. OF. IT."

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 05:02 PM
No hunting. This is a place of life. Pringle smiles. But the other stuff sounds great.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 05:08 PM
Well, it'll cost more but I think I can get robotic anim-Ow, crap! What was that for!? Higgs says, getting smacked to the ground with a branch mid-sentence.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 05:09 PM
Well, it'll cost more but I think I can get robotic anim-Ow, crap! What was that for!? Higgs says, getting smacked to the ground with a branch mid-sentence.

"There. I snapped you out of it." Maxios says, dropping the tree-branch

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 05:11 PM
No. Hunting. Pringle looks around I don't see the white light but I feel it.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 05:12 PM
No. Hunting. Pringle looks around I don't see the white light but I feel it.

"Where do you feel the light coming from?" Maxios asks Pringle

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 05:14 PM
Not even robots? Okay, I guess we could have teleporters to a seperate hunting and fishing lodge. Higgs says, rising to his feet. Maxios may find himself flying into the nearest pond, as Higgs attempts to throw him into the first body of water he sees.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 05:14 PM
Everywhere! Even in you two! It's so warm... Pringle starts blinking his eyes like he's about to fall asleep

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 05:33 PM
Higgs attempts to smack Pringle out of it. Probably won't work, but worth a shot.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 05:36 PM
Higgs's hand just passes through Pringle. Can't you feel it? He mutters and yawns.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 05:40 PM
Uh, no. I have a coat to protect me from stuff like that. Come to think of it... Higgs says, pulling off his coat and trying to throw it over Pringle. It should protect him from the effects of the forest.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 05:42 PM
It passes right through him. It feels sooo nice.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 05:45 PM
Okay ghost man. Let's try another tactic. Higgs says, pulling a wand of inflict light wounds from his dual bandoleers and trying to shoot Pringle with it. It probably heal him though, as he's a ghost, and hopefully negate the positive energy confusing him.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 05:45 PM
Not even robots? Okay, I guess we could have teleporters to a seperate hunting and fishing lodge. Higgs says, rising to his feet. Maxios may find himself flying into the nearest pond, as Higgs attempts to throw him into the first body of water he sees.

"Cold!" Maxios says as he hits the water

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 05:57 PM
The wand sparkles but nothing happens. A voice booms. I am going to type it in white so you know. Who dares bring death into my hollowed place!

Maxios
2011-01-02, 05:58 PM
The wand sparkles but nothing happens. A voice booms. I am going to type it in white so you know. Who dares bring death into my hollowed place!

"Aw no." Maxios says. "Higgs, what have you done?"

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 05:59 PM
Higgs de Ser von Marco Ocavio, at your service. And yes, I used death magic, but only to snap ghosty here out of it so we can help Rae and whoever else we need to help. Higgs says, bowing.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:05 PM
The voice causes everything around to react angrily at Higgs and Maxios. The one I am trying to heal! the voice booms again. White tendrils are growing around them.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 06:07 PM
The voice causes everything around to react angrily at Higgs and Maxios. The one I am trying to heal! the voice booms again. White tendrils are growing around them.

Maxios falls on his knees.
"There is no death, only life.
There is no aggression, only defense
This is no hurt, only heal. Please forgive us, almighty White Ring."

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 06:10 PM
Higgs bows even deeper. Listen, I understand, and I am sorry. However, there are lives hanging on the line, lines that can only be saved if we revive Rae, Pringle and the other fallen LANTERNites. Please, I did it only for the greater good.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:11 PM
A tendril reaches to grab Maxios. You are all right Ion-ling. it then turns to Higgs to grab him. Bring their bodies. I will work on them.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 06:16 PM
A tendril reaches to grab Maxios. You are all right Ion-ling. it then turns to Higgs to grab him. Bring their bodies. I will work on them.

There are no bodies. Their bodies were all destroyed, conventional magic won't work, that's why we seeked you. Higgs says, allowing himself to be grabbed.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:18 PM
Then fetch Pringle's armor, Crae, and something important to anyone else who died.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 06:18 PM
"Yes. We need the white ring, only for an hour or two." Maxios tells the voice, still kneeling. "To revive the fallen."

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:29 PM
You are not dead. Why would you need the ring, Ion-ling? It is the dead who need them. the voice asks.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 06:32 PM
You are not dead. Why would you need the ring, Ion-ling? It is the dead who need them. the voice asks.

"I am dead, but alive. In three days time, I will be no more." Maxios tells the voice. "I need the ring, so that way I can cure myself and live."

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:34 PM
What is your affliction, Ion-ling?

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 06:40 PM
What is your affliction, Ion-ling?

I can answer that. He's dead. He died, and somehow came back, so I'm assuming he can't stay here forever without the white ring. And as I'm his manager, I kinda need him alive to help people.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:43 PM
I will require his ring. He will maintain the powers through the white light but I must have the ring.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-02, 06:44 PM
I will require his ring. He will maintain the powers through the white light but I must have the ring.

Maxios, hand it over. I told you to give that thig up anyway.

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 06:55 PM
Please bring Pringle's armor. It is hard to maintain a soul in limbo.

Maxios
2011-01-02, 07:12 PM
Maxios hands his ring over.
"Some of Pringle's armor is in HQ."

lord pringle
2011-01-02, 07:31 PM
As a tendril takes the ring the six other kinds of rings begin circling Maxios. His green ring joins the orbit. Each ring says something to him. You hated them when they took your precious LANTERN. You wanted it for yourself. You feared water after your journeys. Your willpower allowed you to never let fear get in your way. You hoped that you were still the smartest and best leader off LANTERN. You feel compassion for those who are attacked, which is why you started a crime-fighting group in the first place. But most of all you love life enough to resurrect yourself.

Maxios
2011-01-03, 01:39 PM
As a tendril takes the ring the six other kinds of rings begin circling Maxios. His green ring joins the orbit. Each ring says something to him. You hated them when they took your precious LANTERN. You wanted it for yourself. You feared water after your journeys. Your willpower allowed you to never let fear get in your way. You hoped that you were still the smartest and best leader off LANTERN. You feel compassion for those who are attacked, which is why you started a crime-fighting group in the first place. But most of all you love life enough to resurrect yourself.

"You're right. Every one of those...are right." Maxios says, weeping a little

lord pringle
2011-01-03, 11:55 PM
Together they say "We've read your soul. Join us and you can use your emotions for good." then they go individual Rip your enemies hearts out! Take back what's yours! Inspire fear in your enemies! Defend your allies! Give hope to the weak. Understand why they are what they are. Bring love to LANTERN. The rings turn into multicolored Maxios Baxterofski-s .

Maxios
2011-01-04, 12:05 AM
Together they say "We've read your soul. Join us and you can use your emotions for good." then they go individual Rip your enemies hearts out! Take back what's yours! Inspire fear in your enemies! Defend your allies! Give hope to the weak. Understand why they are what they are. Bring love to LANTERN. The rings turn into multicolored Maxios Baxterofski-s .

"Whoa." Maxios says, taking a step back

lord pringle
2011-01-04, 12:13 AM
You must follow this oath

1. Only kill one who has willingly taken at least two lives not out of survival or self defense.
2. Only use your powers when absolutely necessary.
3. Do whatever the white ring tells you.
4. You may not be resurrected EVER again.
5. You must fight all black lanterns.
6. Prevent deaths at all costs.
If you agree the ring is yours. The rings say in unison.

Maxios
2011-01-04, 12:45 PM

1. Only kill one who has willingly taken at least two lives not out of survival or self defense.

"I take the oath." Maxios says, saluting nothing in particular.

lord pringle
2011-01-06, 11:53 PM
The white tendril pierces Maxios unless he tries to stop it. It breathes life into him as a white ring grows out of his finger. Maxios Baxterofski of the Nexus. Live. the voice says.

Maxios
2011-01-07, 12:47 AM
The white tendril pierces Maxios unless he tries to stop it. It breathes life into him as a white ring grows out of his finger. Maxios Baxterofski of the Nexus. Live. the voice says.

"Thank you sir." Maxios says, rising to his feet. He turns to look at Higgs. "Now to bring back Rae and Pringle."

lord pringle
2011-01-07, 07:25 PM
I need Pringle's armor and crazy Rae.

Rae Artemi
2011-01-07, 07:38 PM
((There's a Crae in GLoG and a different Crae in Aurora, just so you're aware.))

lord pringle
2011-01-07, 07:40 PM
((I don't really care which one. Rae, please meet me at AURORA.))

lord pringle
2011-01-09, 10:58 PM
Bump for mr.cat and pringle's armor.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-09, 11:28 PM
Chezchire steps through the portal and into the grove, carrying Pringle's armor with him. He notices the positive energy, and comments upon it. "Ick."

lord pringle
2011-01-09, 11:35 PM
Mr. Cat's ring floats up. Mr. Cat in ghost form should appear.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-09, 11:36 PM
Indeed he does. It's amazing that a cute little ginger kitten can convey such boredom. "M I still ded, or wut?"

lord pringle
2011-01-09, 11:40 PM
You are still dead ophidian-ling. The ring trial begins. I don't know enough about him so would you mind doing it for me.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-09, 11:46 PM
(What exactly is the ring trial?)

lord pringle
2011-01-10, 12:03 AM
((Where each ring explains why you'd qualify. here's Maxy's.
As a tendril takes the ring the six other kinds of rings begin circling Maxios. His green ring joins the orbit. Each ring says something to him. You hated them when they took your precious LANTERN. You wanted it for yourself. You feared water after your journeys. Your willpower allowed you to never let fear get in your way. You hoped that you were still the smartest and best leader off LANTERN. You feel compassion for those who are attacked, which is why you started a crime-fighting group in the first place. But most of all you love life enough to resurrect yourself.))

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-10, 01:04 AM
Mr. Cat looks like he's going to cough up a hairball for a moment, then spits out seven rings, which begin to orbit around him along with the orange ring. One by one, they speak.

You hated evildo'ers, because the pain they had caused you burned in your mind.You wanted everything, for that's what you were made to do.You feared your own weakness would be discovered.You had the willpower to hold yourself back.You hoped you haven't truely forgotten who you were.You felt compassion for those victimized, for you knew their pain all to well.And you love the way you are, even though you could see how monstrous you've become.

lord pringle
2011-01-10, 10:08 AM

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-10, 05:04 PM
"Wutevah." Mr. Cat says lazily. That's as close to a yes as you're gonna get.

lord pringle
2011-01-10, 11:12 PM
A white ring tries to fly into Mr. Cat's mouth. Meanwhile Seven rings are floating around Pringle. You hated Dante for what he did to you. You wanted Marisha and Alyson for your self. You feared what Dante would do. You escaped from Dante anyway. You hoped that Marisha would be better then Alyson. You felt bad for The Golden Homunculus. You loved Alyson and now you tethered Marisha. Pringle then excepts the oath and comes back to life. He rushes off.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-10, 11:22 PM
"Ik! Tastys liek gud clean family funz!" Mr. Cat says, making a face as he swallows the ring. He turns solid as he does so, and as a result falls flat on his face. Chezchire walks over, gives him a kick in the guts and teleports away, a few seconds later, Mr. Cat too vanishes.

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 07:39 PM
The tendrils are tidying up.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 07:42 PM
Mr. Cat stalks out from behind a tree. "U. We needz to talk."

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 07:45 PM
You have been disobeying your rules, cat.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 07:48 PM
You have been disobeying your rules, cat.

"Yep." Mr. Cat says, glaring. "And U've been stoopid. U want to save hoomins, amirite?"

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 07:54 PM
I could care less about humans. I want things that don't kill for sport. Why else would there be no humans here.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 08:01 PM
I could care less about humans. I want things that don't kill for sport. Why else would there be no humans here.

"Wutevah. Ting is, if you mak me keel Nite, a lot ov peeps am gonna die. He'z nevah killed anyone, so why is he an abominashun?"

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 08:05 PM
duel him or die.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 08:07 PM
duel him or die.

"Only if U says why he's an abominashun."

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 08:12 PM
He exists only to kill and corrupt.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 08:21 PM
He exists only to kill and corrupt.

"But he's nevah keeled. Can U give him a chance to proov himself?"

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 08:24 PM
how do you suggest he proves himself?

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 08:30 PM
how do you suggest he proves himself?

"Gives him a chance two save sum hoomins. Or juzt watch him, C wut he does."

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 08:33 PM
Fine. If you witness him saving at least two humans in the next 24 hours then we will call off the assault on him.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-11, 08:40 PM
Fine. If you witness him saving at least two humans in the next 24 hours then we will call off the assault on him.

"Kay, U da man." Mr. Cat says, slinking back behind the tree and porting away.

lord pringle
2011-01-11, 08:42 PM
The whole glade laughs.