PDA

View Full Version : Social Effect of Exalted on the New World of Darkness

Leliel
2011-01-06, 07:59 PM
Before I revive my other project involving Exalted and the nWoD-the Warped Incarnae, it's on White Wolf-it should be noted that Zmai is a very social threat, although he's no slouch in combat.

As a result, and because I suck at stats, I want to fully draw up what the cultural climate of the nWoD looks like post-Exalted appearance so I can fully realize his effect on it. Chaotic, certainly, but monsters get panicked in very different ways-mages want to figure out WTF just happened, vampires try to snipe at each other in the confusion, and changelings go into "deep cover" mode.

Please note that the Solars are not actually the first to arrive, at least in my current model-like everything else that survived Creation's destruction, their shards got frozen in time and sealed in a dimensional anomaly, though that will probably change. The first Exalted to appear are actually Yozi- and Neverborn-manufactured Infernals and Abyssals, followed closely by Lunars and Dragon-Blooded that a catatonic Gaia created/released as a knee-jerk reaction (the latter by her breathing Elemental Essence into the world, mutating the genome of about ten percent of humanity in the process, though most of them are not manifesting Terrestrial powers yet).

So, how do you think the Exalted would effect the New World of Darkness (beyond, well, this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0))?

Leliel
2011-01-07, 10:49 PM
Bump, for posterity and a fair chance of one response.