PDA

View Full Version : Sneaks Milk Bar

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

CabbageTheif
2006-05-02, 09:50 AM
there is a shack on the outskirts of sneak's property. over it blinks a neon sign portraying the name that is coincidentaly the same as this thread. the doors are the standard-issue cowboy double-swinging type. the jukebox is blaring rock, and the bartender is the quiet but helpful type. the walls have certificates from people like the emporers seal of approval and the official blessing of sneak. and a mask with llama hair on it. the tables and chairs are decorated with dragons teeth. there is a quiet child with pointy ears, blonde hair, and wearing all green in a corner.

you are greated by the kender, who manages to incorrporate the rules of the game smoothly into the following paragraph, "welcome friends! this is a safe-for-all-ages milk bar ment for avatar-based role-playing! just like Sneaks House and Mortia, this is for free-form role playing with the participants of the above mentioned threads. people can come here and chat about the game, and barfights do happen now and again. but overall, this is a safe (if chaotic) bar ment to have fun."

"please, sit down and enjoy!"

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-05-02, 09:52 AM
Seems popular...

Arcamidis
2006-05-02, 09:56 AM
Make me a milkshake, make it a double. (Arcamidis sits down at the bar.)

Jack Squat
2006-05-02, 09:58 AM
I'd like to state that I was here before it was cool :P

I walk up to the bar and order a tall cold one

Ceika
2006-05-02, 10:07 AM
A red-haired sailor strolls in casually, looking around at the present company.

"I'll take milkshake... with berries." Getting my drink, I take a seat at an unoccupied table.

XzalkatriozX1885
2006-05-02, 10:08 AM
*Walks in and clamly heads toward one of the empty corners in the hope of finding an out-of-the way seat. When such a seat is found. or moved, he sits down to await the forementioned barfight.*

Chris the Pontifex
2006-05-02, 10:15 AM
A scottishly dressed guy with messy hair walks in and orders a large glass of milk

After taking a few sips he brings his glass under the bar and poures some whisky in.

Charity
2006-05-02, 10:25 AM
"Hiya Chris nice skirt"

Charity try's and fails to order a pint of Guinness so goes for a raspberry shake with extra cream.

He then unfolds the paper and mumbles something about it being less noisy than his last holiday destination.

"Hey you got any Barsnacks?"

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 10:28 AM
*Peers in from outside.*

Is it big enough to fit everybody's favourite dragon? ;D

I'll come back later regardless, gotta go run some errands...

Roland St. Jude
2006-05-02, 10:29 AM
"Not just snacks," says the gaudily dressed Iron Chef who appears out of nowhere.

"Sneak's Milk Bar now offers a full menu. What can I get you?"

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 11:24 AM
A finely dressed, blue haired elven mage walks in. Turning to Roland, he says:

Greetings. Might I request a nice salad, and some iced mineral water?

He then finds himself a table in the corner, and pulls out an ancient tome, bound in heavily worn blue fabric. He opens it and begins to read.

Amiria
2006-05-02, 11:33 AM
A young female human mage dressed all in red enters, walks over the counter and asks:

Do you have ice coffee, or anything other with caffeine, please ?

She sits down at a table next to the door and leans her head against the wall.

Starla
2006-05-02, 11:35 AM
A beautifully dress Elven maiden walks in.

"Milkshake to go please...I am off to a wedding"

She looks around the bar savoring the calm serene atmosphere as she waits for her drink.

Receives her drink, "I think I may return soon; this seems like a really nice place..."

Pays and leaves slowly.

Zann
2006-05-02, 11:37 AM
"Shake please. Heavy on the froth."

In stalks that guy. You know the one I mean.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 11:42 AM
"I'll take two Llama shakes!!"
/me grabs them and walks over to Lander,and hands him one.
"Any fights yet?"

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 11:55 AM
The elf looks up from his book, peers around quickly, then draws his dagger. With expert precision, he cuts a symbol out of the air in glowing blue lines. It hangs there for a few moments, then fades into the air with no apperent effect. The elf looks pleased, and returns to his book.

Charity
2006-05-02, 12:36 PM
Wooh Iron chef's here, I'll have whatever the special is I trust you.

Oh can I have a coke? Lumpwood by preferance.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-02, 12:48 PM
*trots in through the pack animal door and up to the bar* "I'd like a bowl of root beer please"

*when it arrives I lap it up quickly and leave. Heading back to waaaay too many books*

Jacklu
2006-05-02, 12:54 PM
The door opens and in walks a man, shrouded in darkness and reeking of death and blood. He slowly walks to the bar and sit downs. "Give me a tall glass of hell!" he demands. He glances at the short, bag toting patron beside him. "What are you looking at?" He stands suddenly and draws a long twisted sword. The sword is covered in dry blood and the edge is chipped and ragged. Slowly the man raises the`sword above his head. Suddenly he bursts into flame. He lets out a horrendous scream and collapses to the ground. Within seconds his body has been reduced to a heap of smoldering ashes. Jacklu smiles and steps over the remains and takes a seat at the bar. "You might want to clean that up" he says with a smile, "And can I have a glass of milk? I hear this place is famous for it."

InaVegt
2006-05-02, 01:14 PM
Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink the famous milk

Hungerdog
2006-05-02, 01:21 PM
A raggedy and dishevled mutt dog walks in. He is very lean, with ribs showing. He should inspire pity, but somehow is just cute and endearing (no self-esteem deficit here).

He trots up to the bar and orders a half-gallon of milk, and everything on the menu...twice.

He then turns to the crowd, brandishing a deck of cards (not easy to do, with no thumbs).

"Texas hold 'em, anyone?" ;)

Indurain
2006-05-02, 02:20 PM
At the back of the bar a naked man sits, staring straight ahead, muttering to himself.

"There was me, that is Emperor Indurain, and my three droogs, that is CabbageThief, Lander, and Balthor, and we sat in Sneak's Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. Sneak's milk bar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence perchane the Lady Auneredra showed up."

Balthor
2006-05-02, 02:28 PM
We got Llama shakes Yer nekkid-ness!
edit @v: Ohhh. Nice cloak! It matches mine!
Steaks!? YES!

XzalkatriozX1885
2006-05-02, 02:29 PM
*Takes the shake from Balthor*

"To answer your question, there hasn't been any really good fights that have taken place yet. Sure that guy at the bar was reduced to a pile of ash by the doll in white, but thats it. Now if you'll exuse me I believe that I saw that damnable llama."

*Chases the llama and eventually catches up and kills it. After the llama is skinned and cut to steaks he reappers in the bar in the same corner he was in before wearing a llama-skin cloak.*

"Steaks anyone?"

(Nice Clockwork Orange referrence Indurain)

Lykan
2006-05-02, 02:52 PM
[For some reason, I know Im going to end up causing the first fight here...]

A soldier wearing black and green walks up to the bar. He stands in silence for a moment, rumaging through his posckets for something. He eventually pulls out a small box like device and speaks in a tongue nobody in the room understands. The box beeps and then says:

"Can I have a malt shake sir?"

Jibar
Lord Jibar enters, looking down his chocolate chip at the commoners.
Placing himself upon a stool, he screams ina voice that would make rancors cower,

"I demand...CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIES!"

artfuldodger
a fairly well dressed human walks in. though hes only 4' 2" that won't stop him from louldly announcing that he is "Tim". then he takes a seat right in the middle of everyone and orders an elderberry milkshake. asking,
"Anyone heard any good jokes lately?"
then he quietly talks to himself.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 02:55 PM
"Lander...Hold this please..."
Well. I was going to take a bite out of the muffin, but i think I will stab the "Tim" instead.
*STAB*

artfuldodger
2006-05-02, 02:58 PM
tim falls to the floor but quickly realizes you missed. there isnt enough of tim to stab. he quickly rolls away behind a few other tables and into one of the two unoccupied corners ya i looked there's only been two taken and one is by the mage and im staying away from him tim thinks to himself.

Jibar
2006-05-02, 03:00 PM
"I appreciate the mercy there Balthor."
Jibar sucks on his smoothie. Eventually, the muffin begins to shake and vibrate as the smoothie is consumed.
"Dear YODA! I'm losing my warm gooey freshness! Somebody, melt me! I must stay gooey!"

Amiria
2006-05-02, 03:01 PM
Amiria looks up, slurping the rest of her ice coffee noisefully through the straw and starts to mutter some arcane words under her breath.

"Klahtu....Veratu...Nictu..."

or something like that.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 03:05 PM
Oh that's too funny! Me and my son just finished watching that no more than about half an hour ago

/me Walks to the corner where "Tim" is hiding.

" No more bad jokes? Try it again and along with the mighty stabbibbity you will get a tossing out also. No fouling up the air here in Mr. Sneaks Milk Bar ok?"

Lykan
2006-05-02, 03:07 PM
Lykan speaks into the box again:

"Hey, should I put my stuff somewhere? I dont want to blow someones head off by accident..."

Ceika
2006-05-02, 03:12 PM
Ceika finishes her milkshake and pushes the glass away, leaning back in her chair and scanning the room, as though she's looking for someone. After a few minutes she pulls a large journal out of her bag and begins to write.

Amiria
2006-05-02, 03:17 PM
Seing that the thing with Tim already cooled down, Amiria looks around in search of a bard. No bard around as it seems. She pulls a fine lute from an apparently magical messenger bag and checks if its tuned.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 03:20 PM
/me Stalks back over to his corner, takes his Llama shake from Lander.

"Pssst. The Llama lover is sitting over there."

Jibar
2006-05-02, 03:22 PM
Jibar consumes the last of his smoothie, and evidently bored, takes out a DS and begins playing.
The Legend of Zelda theme floats through the bar.

XzalkatriozX1885
2006-05-02, 03:22 PM
"Let her be, she hasn't done anything yet, nor mentioned my new cloak or the steak that I brought back with me."

*Motions to the barkeep*

"Let me get another one of those shakes, I already finished mine off."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 03:27 PM
Lykan, seeing no one to talk to, orders a raw steak and pulls out a laptop. He begins typing rapidly...

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 03:32 PM
A tall, humanoid creature with wings for arms enters the bar, and walks over to the last, unoccupied, corner. He then appears to melt part of the wall, creating a large hole where a certain draconic aquaintance of his can get in without knocking down a wall.

After that, he sits down and starts shocking a bit of lint on the table.

Amiria
2006-05-02, 03:34 PM
Content with the sound of her instrument Amiria clears her throat and starts playing:

The Bard's Song (http://www.song-teksten.com/song_lyrics/blind_guardian/the_bard_s_song_in_the_forest/bard_song_new_studio_recording/)

16 on Perform (Sing), 19 on Perform (String Instruments)

BelkarsDagger
2006-05-02, 03:44 PM
The imp flutters into the shack, lands on a table, and orders an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL Strawberry Milkshake with no whipped cream or cherry.

mikoto
2006-05-02, 04:15 PM
A cloaked ranger walks into the bar and orders a strawberry milkshake

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 04:27 PM
I'll take a glass of pineapple juice, please.

*Disappears and reappears in front of the bar, takes the drink, disappears, and reappears in his corner*

Darius Midnite
2006-05-02, 04:35 PM
Without noticing, you suddenly find a drow with white hair and void-dark clothing sitting in a corner of the bar "Oh, I was here the hole time" He says with a cold voice...He pulls out a dark tome and begins to read it, while doing this he plays with one of his daggers, slightly staring at the blue elf...

"Oi! *Slams dagger into table* An espresso here!"

Total_Viking_Power
2006-05-02, 04:51 PM
Arr wee cabbigy kender, le's 'ave a pint o' ya finest milk-an'-honey. Make it double honey., says the happily smiling viking entering the hut followed by a parched-looking black wolf.
An' a beefshake fer tha wee pup 'ere

wxdruid
2006-05-02, 04:53 PM
A redhaired druid walks in and finds a seat at the bar and says "Can I please get a chocolate chocolate shake? Thank you."

Amiria
2006-05-02, 04:53 PM
Apparently the other patrons are pleased by my performance, so I continue with

Lord Of The Rings (http://www.song-teksten.com/song_lyrics/blind_guardian/tales_from_the_twilight_world/lord_of_the_rings/) and A Past And Future Secret (http://www.song-teksten.com/song_lyrics/blind_guardian/imaginations_from_the_other_side/a_past_and_future_secret/) and Harvest Of Sorrow (http://www.song-teksten.com/song_lyrics/blind_guardian/live/harvest_of_sorrow/)

[This time I take 10 on both skills for a 18 on Sing and a 20 on String Instruments.]

After those songs I put the lute on the table and order a pint of stout milk.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 04:54 PM
The door opens and a draconic eye peeks in.

"Hmmm, it's a little small..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 04:55 PM
I knew you would be purple! I knew it! HA! HA!

Um, there's a larger hole in the wall to your right...

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:06 PM
Into the box Lykan speaks a few words in the forieghn tongue. It beeps again, and says:

"Oh, Hiya Saithis! Cant you shrink yourself?"

Darius Midnite
2006-05-02, 05:09 PM
"Is..Is that a dragon peeking inside? I thought there politics against that sort of behaviour..." the drow says anoyed...

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 05:11 PM
"Bah, this stupid bar won't fit me! I'll have to take a less massive form."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:11 PM
I did make a hole for you to get in...

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 05:15 PM
"Xiagu, can't you consider the fact that I am a Colossal-sized creature?! There's no way I can fit in there without making everybody move aside. No, no, a smaller size must be taken..."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:16 PM
"I just said that! Sheesh, no one listens to the werewolf..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:17 PM
Geez, I make one mistake...
This wouldn't have anything to do with not being immortal, would it?

*Fixes the wall, because it was getting drafty*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-02, 05:20 PM
*An obviously recently sheared llama trots back into the bar through the pack animal side door; the scent of fresh resurrection spell exudes from the quadraped. He turns to Lander and says with sarcasm laced words says "Nice Cloak". *

*He makes his way to the side of the bar and orders an IBC rootbeer on the rock, then quickly makes it a double. All the while keeping an eye on the table of the hunters.*

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 05:22 PM
The dragon pouted. "Aww man, there's a llama in there and all..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:23 PM
Psst... ...Hey, llama, it's safe over here! There's a big dragon who can...
Uh, nevermind, it's probably best if you stay over there, umm, yeah.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:25 PM
The dragon pouted. "Aww man, there's a llama in there and all..."

Oh come on, don't tell me you have no shapechanging spells?
You cast spells as a 20th level cleric and wizard, right?

Amiria
2006-05-02, 05:26 PM
He he, llama whispers the young Archmage and casts Mage Hand, which starts to pick on the llama's tail

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:27 PM
"Saithis, try this..."

Lykan tosses the dragon a shrinking agent

"Dont ask how I got it... All I know is the time limits self controled, so you go back any time you like..."

"Or you can use magic... Your choice..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:27 PM
Be nice to the llama! How would you like it if someone came over and pulled your hair?

Balthor
2006-05-02, 05:28 PM
Balthor bellows GEEYARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Llama!! And jumps from his chair silver axe in hand.
Get 'im!!!!

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:29 PM
Lykan shoots the axe out of Balthors hand

"You dont want to do that..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:30 PM
And here begins the first barfight.

The figure in the corner draws a curved sword and charges into Balthor, pinning him against a table with the sword against his throat.

EDIT: ^ Hey, I wanted to do that!

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:30 PM
[For some reason, I know Im going to end up causing the first fight here...]

[Told you... ;D]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-02, 05:31 PM
/me starts trying to find whatever is pulling his tail and figures it must be Balthor's fault. He starts trying to bite at his tail oblivious to the chaos starting around him.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 05:33 PM
Saithis caught the potion; it was such a tiny object, but she wasn't about to turn down free help. "I'll save it for later, in case my magic is disabled."

A few arcane gestures and magic words, and what was once a colossal wyrm of great power was now almost human, were it not for obvious traces of draconic heritage in the form of glowing green eyes, sharp claw-like fingernails and a pair of tiny horns. Clothed in a black silk robe trimmed with silver, the dragon was more than small enough to enter the bar.

"Stop right there Balthor, this llama is under my protection!" she shouted, running into the bar with unnatural haste and planting herself between the llama and dwarf.

Amiria
2006-05-02, 05:33 PM
The mage hand vanishes, I put the lute back into my messenger bag and slide to the wall side of my bench.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 05:34 PM
Good thing its a returning axe! Pulls rifel off back. "Hey Lyken remeber tossing me this?" Levels it at the vomit mopper. You really don't want to do that. This is Mr. Sneaks bar, and I am his official Llama hunter. I am taking this here thrice shorn animal into custody. There is not going to be any problems is there? Saithis? This the same one that bit you? I know it's the same one that Stabbity-ed Lander.We'll take him to Mr. Sneak for judgement."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:36 PM
Lykan pulls out an AK-47 and aims it at Balthors head

"To bad, dwarf. YOu dont know how to use that..."

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 05:37 PM
Saithis huffed with indignation. "He bit my tail with love, not hatred! Besides, I think he's kind of cute...and he IS larger than a frog. Don't worry, I'll keep him in check!"

Turning, she walked up to the llama and poked it's nose. "So what large river DO you live in?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-02, 05:39 PM
Haha! I win *as the hair pulling stops* Hey what is that dwarf getting into?

*turns around and right into a poke from a dragonic stranger* ummmm......one of the long ones from Somewhere. The one that flows into Azure City?

Balthor
2006-05-02, 05:40 PM
OK. It bit you with love. Did it stab Lander with love? You know the master sent me to hunt Llama's, just as you are his bodyguard. Why don't we work together on this? Besides. I know Llama steaks is one of your favorite snacks.

Sneak
2006-05-02, 05:41 PM
Sneak walks in. And lo, there was light.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:42 PM
*ahem!* Lykan is still pointing the AK at Balthors head.

"Stop ignoring the werewolf!"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:43 PM
*Laughs*

Oh, she doesn't eat him in steaks...

*removes sword from Balthor's throat, even though nobody seemed to notice in the first place*

Xiagu whispers an arcane phrase, and his sword crackles as sparks cascade up and down the blade while frost spiderwebs across it.

He slices the gun Balthor is supposedly holding, grabs one half, and tosses it to Lykan.

Hungerdog
2006-05-02, 05:45 PM
Meanwhile, the emaciated pooch is slinking about, placing side bets with other bar patrons as to:

1) How long until the llama gets sheared/eaten/otherwise abused again

2) How long until Lykan starts squeezing off bursts of auto-fire

3) How long until Amiria starts playing "Desperado"

Any takers? I'll give ya good odds... ;)

Amiria
The young Archmage smiles, Hi there Your Holiness ! Are your plans for world puppification still on schedule ?

Saithis Bladewing
Sneak walks in. And lo, there was light.

All other concerns were dropped as Lord Sneak entered.

"Ho my lord Sneak, how do you fare?!"

Balthor
Ha! The Master is here now. He can decide. What should we do with the invading Llama sire?
*Continue's to ignore the puppy with a gun*

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 05:47 PM
The elf, who until now had been quitely sitting in the corner, again draws his dagger, speaks a few words, and draws a symbol. He quickly replaces his dagger as the light begins to fade from the room...

Lykan
2006-05-02, 05:47 PM
" 'lo Sneak. Hows divinity?"

The "puppy" lowers his gun and sits back down to gnaw on his steak...

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:50 PM
*bows to Lord Sneak*

Ahh, long time (a day) no see. Have you noticed the new landscaping?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-02, 05:51 PM
*looks around nervously* "oh...um....hi, Sneak?"

(aww dang....gotta run soon...D&D time)

Balthor
2006-05-02, 05:53 PM
/me Taps the Llama on the nose.
"Speak when spoken too!"
Sorry Mr. Sneak, They seem to be running rampent in these parts. Me and The Assassin have our hands full.

Indurain
2006-05-02, 05:53 PM
The Emperor tosses a wink and a gun in the direction of Sneak. He keeps a close eye on the Balthor/Llama situation. He doesn't want to get involved, but Balthor has served him well in the past and there is a debt to be repayed.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 05:55 PM
"Aww, nobody appreciates a good llama anymore," she says, hugging the beast's neck. "You can't deny that a llama in a ninja suit isn't cute!"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:55 PM
Hey, treat the llama like a person! He can talk!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-02, 05:56 PM
*looks past Saithis and sticks my tongue out at Balthor as I hug the dragon lady* :P

(okay, gotta run now...I want a fair trial...but I doubt I get one.)

Sneak
2006-05-02, 05:57 PM
Sneak nods. "Yes. That goes for everyone."

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 05:57 PM
Indurian stops stareing at the 2 of them when he realises the symbol of darkness has taken effect.

I didn't expect that to work

mutters a quiet voice from the corner.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 05:58 PM
Geez, Balthor, you made him run away. Do you have any compassion in that brain of yours, or is it entirely devoted to llama hunting?

Balthor
2006-05-02, 05:59 PM
Oh no. I have recipies for Llama too, and making Llama skin cloaks, slippers..... Um what was the question again?
By the way. How do you yes a Llama? That's not one I know.....

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:00 PM
I rest my case.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 06:01 PM
Huh? ;D

Indurain
2006-05-02, 06:02 PM
Clawing at his eyes, Indurain bellows...

"RAVEN...what have you done to me? First the green thing...now this?"

(I'm off now to...got some pocket Ace's to pick up, and some bankrolls to take)

Saithis Bladewing
Sneak nods. "Yes. That goes for everyone."

"Lord Sneak, did anybody mention the diabolical half-dragon black llamas the Masked Llama Ninja and I cooked up?"

Lykan
Hey that was MY idea!!! >:(

Amiria
*pulling out the lute again*

Hey, I wonna play "Surfin' bird" ! Who volunteers as singer, the lyrics aren't to hard !

*looking through the bar*

Balthor
2006-05-02, 06:04 PM
/me holds up a zippo
Play Freebird!

Edit @ Sathis: ewwwww!

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:05 PM
(the Darkness is affecting everyone, but people havn't picked up on the fact yet.)

Me, thou holy naked man? I was only drawing on air, and I seemed to accedentally have drawn a Darkness...

Llamas, you say? We elves of the water ride llamas much as humans ride horses. Of course, our llamas are far more intellegent, and can talk.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:07 PM
Hey that was MY idea!!! >:(

"YEAH, but I didn't see you putting the plan into action!"

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:08 PM
"YEAH, but I didn't see you putting the plan into action!"
Well, seeing as Im neither a black dragon nor a llama...

Remember, the black terror that goes "mwa"!

Amiria
2006-05-02, 06:09 PM
*to Balthor*

You mean this ?

http://www.robinsweb.com/midi-lyrics/freebird.html

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:10 PM
you hear a muttering, and glowing white lines appear out of the darkness.

There, that should fix it

The light slowly returns to the room.

Much better. Could I get some mead, please?

Balthor
2006-05-02, 06:10 PM
*at Amira*
YES!!!

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:11 PM
Well, seeing as Im neither a black dragon nor a llama...

Remember, the black terror that goes "mwa"!

She rolled her eyes. "Well that's hardly my problem! If you weren't capable of doing it yourself, you shouldn't try and take credit for the hard work of others!"

Amiria
2006-05-02, 06:12 PM
Okay

*starts playing*

[Sing (natural 1) uups, String Instruments (11), gaah]

Hungerdog
2006-05-02, 06:15 PM
^ Yep. Sounds just like ol' Skynyrd to me...

;D

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:16 PM
She rolled her eyes. "Well that's hardly my problem! If you weren't capable of doing it yourself, you shouldn't try and take credit for the hard work of others!"
Hard work?! you and masked llama are going at it!

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 06:16 PM
Suddenly, the doors to the bar swing open. However, there doesn't seem to be anyone there. And there is certainly no wind...

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:18 PM
Hi Phoenix, hows it going? [Ive got Scent...]

Amiria
2006-05-02, 06:19 PM
*Amiria stops playing ducks into her corner as the crowd starts throwing angry gazes and more concrete things in her direction and mutters

I knew why I wanted to play "Surfin' bird" and let some other do the singing ...

*sigh*

Xiagu
And I have true seeing.

Saithis Bladewing

"Oh come on, you don't know that...for all you know we're just using forbidden genetics to create a cloned army of super half-dragon llama warriors!"

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:20 PM
The elf in the corner stares intently at seemingly empty space, then smiles and waves.

He then looks away, and stares back at the Army dog and dragon argueing.

Wouldn't it be easier to find an outer plane on which these llama-dragons existed, then open a gate?

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:21 PM
"Oh come on, you don't know that...for all you know we're just using forbidden genetics to create a cloned army of super half-dragon llama warriors!"
Yeah, and people are complaining to me about not be fantasy based...

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:22 PM
Why is everyone calling Lykan a dog?

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:23 PM
Im a werewolf...

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:23 PM
Yeah, and people are complaining to me about not be fantasy based...

She glanced around. "Well, I could be lying. I mean, how often do see giant robots with crushing titanium claws come from the future to punish those in the past anyway?"

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:25 PM
Why is everyone calling Lykan a dog?

ah, under that armor, our fine friend here has a slightly troubleing disease, with effects that can cause extreame emberessment and possible disembowlment about once a month.

He turns to Armiria, and adds:

I would be honered to sing while you played, if that is what you wish.

Balthor
2006-05-02, 06:25 PM

Don't they know dragon and llama DNA don't splice?

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:26 PM
Dont you know almost anything can be half dragon?

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:27 PM
"What Lykan said."

Xiagu
Im a werewolf...

No, no, I knew that.

Well, we need something to do.

Saithis, do you know anything about the 'fun new game' called "Does it float in acid?"?

phoenixineohp
"Hello everyone." She smiles, amused, at Xiagu and Raven.
"Bar keep, I'd like a soy latte please. Just set it on the counter when it's made."

A soy latte then dissapers.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:28 PM
No, no, I knew that.

Saithis, do you know anything about the 'fun new game' called "Does it float in acid?"?

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm uhh, afraid I've never heard of it."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:28 PM

*falls over laughing*

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:29 PM
Well, apparently the llama does.

^ and Lykan seems to too.

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:30 PM
No, no, I knew that.

Ah, I believe I've played that one. I can supply the acid, if required.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:30 PM
She huffed. "What is so damn funny and why have I been left out of the joke?!"

Amiria
2006-05-02, 06:31 PM
*to raven-gm*

Oh thanks, let's try it than, "Surfin' bird", a-one, a-two, a-one two three four ...

[Wisely taking 10 this time for a 20 in Perform (String Instruments]

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:34 PM
A fair elven voice breaks out into song. (also takeing ten on preform: voice)

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:35 PM
Saithis shouldn't die because she is going to be a big part of an exciting new forum game called "will it float in acid."

Here it is.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 06:38 PM
Here it is.

"What the hell? What the HELL does that mean?!"

Lykan
2006-05-02, 06:38 PM
*Sigh* Saithis, I thought you were of epic level intelligence...

[to amiria] To bad all I listen to is nu metal... I would suggest a song, but thats kind of out of the range of string instruments...

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:40 PM
"What the hell? What the HELL does that mean?!"

*holds up hands in guesture of peace*

Hey, hey, no need to get agressive, just something I found in the Stabbity Death thread... wait, should I mention that?

Starla
2006-05-02, 06:40 PM
The elven maiden returns with a piano. She has changed her clothes and noting the singing immediately sets up the piano to accompany the singer.

As soon as the song finishes she orders a steak.

"What would you like to perform next raven?"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:48 PM
So, has anyone figured out what "Does it float in acid" means?

Lykan? Will you kindly enlighten us on what makes it so funny?

Amiria
2006-05-02, 06:49 PM
*stops playing*

Ouch, that was fun but now my fingers are sore. Anybody here with a Cure Insignificant Wounds for me ?

*walks over to the elven piano maiden*

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:50 PM
I could heal you...

He shifts from his position and stands up instead of leaning on the wall.

Vindemiatrix
I sit down at the bar and request a lemonade of situational understanding.

Amiria
But will you ?

Lykan
Lykan? Will you kindly enlighten us on what makes it so funny?
Im insane... ;D

... What?

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:52 PM
Sure, why not?

*walks over*
*touch*
*heal!*

*leans against another wall*

Amiria
2006-05-02, 06:53 PM
Thanks

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 06:53 PM
Oh, acid is a type of liquid that has remarkable healing properties. Some people/valueble objects have been known to float in it, so Does it Float in Acid is a game where one gets a vat of acid and dumps people in it to see if they float.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 06:54 PM
And you know this how?

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 06:58 PM
When the song ends, you can hear Phoenixineohp’s voice coming from the area near the Emperor’s table. She seems calm, and slightly cold.

“You actually had someone stab me in the back? We’ve gone from tossing hot drinks, to sending minions to do your dirty work, to running away? Tisk, tisk. Well, I was just going to be happy returning your fire with a little of my own, metaphorically speaking of course. A small amount of venom in your bloodstream wouldn’t have been too bad. But, oh well. I guess that our ammo is something slightly different. Enjoy your drink, and consider us even.”

You hear a scream come from the emperor. Looking over, you can see the remnants of a full cup of soy latte in his nudie lap. Indurain instantly jumps up, out of his seat, trying to brush the hot liquid off of his body. As if in fast forward he then runs out of the bar, presumably to go and have a cold shower.

A light giggle comes from the air, as a chair then seems to move itself over to the table where Lykan, Saithis, Raven, Amiria and the Llama are sitting.

“Bar keep, I’d like an ice tea please. Just deliver it to the table please.” She says, turning her attention then to the group, “Besides, I never really liked lattes very much.”

Pausing for a moment she then adds, “You know what? Just so that we can enjoy our drinks in comfort, and not be disturbed, especially by any minions, how about a nice little Repulsion spell? It might give the llama some time to regrow it's hair.”

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 07:01 PM
Oh, acid is a type of liquid that has remarkable healing properties. Some people/valueble objects have been known to float in it, so Does it Float in Acid is a game where one gets a vat of acid and dumps people in it to see if they float.

"I see...and what would be the fun of dumping me in a vat of acid again?"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:01 PM
Xiagu walks back to a table near Saithis's, and starts playing poker with some plants he animated.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:03 PM

Huh, I always interpreted it as Saithis eating random stuff. Probably just because it was Masked Llama who said it.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:03 PM
Who said that we were dumping YOU in?

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:04 PM
Two figures walk timidly into the bar: one, a red-headed librarian, the other, a green wolf which has taken to following her around. Glancing apologetically at the kender, she makes her way through the bar and approaches a crowded table where, among the occupants, is a llama for one.

"Is this seat taken?" she asks politely.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:06 PM
This is a big table... Did Sneak put in extradimensional spaces?

To the librarian and her dog, he pulls out an extra seat.

"knock yourself out lady..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:07 PM
Hey, who else wants to play poker?, Xiagu calls out while the plants are shuffling.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:07 PM
"5-card or Texas hold em?"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:09 PM
Well, I was thinking of 7 card stud, but 5 card draw works fine for me.

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:11 PM
Two figures walk timidly into the bar: one, a red-headed librarian, the other, a green wolf which has taken to following her around. Glancing apologetically at the kender, she makes her way through the bar and approaches a crowded table where, among the occupants, is a llama for one.

"Is this seat taken?" she asks politely.

A voice comes from the chair. "Yes, but this new one has your name on it. Would the wolf like anything? We can pull up another one."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:13 PM
Xiagu continues his poker game with the plants.

He appears to be losing.

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 07:13 PM
I'll just watch, thanks. I've had a, eh, slight misfortune with gambling in the past.

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:14 PM
The librarian sits down, and the wolf plants himself on the floor.

"He seems happy enough just to sit there. Have you fully recovered from your stabbing?"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:15 PM
I'll just watch, thanks. I've had a, eh, slight misfortune with gambling in the past.

Ah, well, we're just betting acorns.

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 07:17 PM
Unfortionatly, so were we, at the time...
But that's a long story I won't trouble you with.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:18 PM
"Hold it, my batteries running low on my transl-macz nie wymaga ktos miec wszelki? Bzdura!

Lykan swears in the foriegn language for several minutes, and then puts his head down on the table...

Bzdura! Bzdura! Bzdura!

reorith
2006-05-02, 07:22 PM
everybody be cool, this is a robbery!

raven-gm
2006-05-02, 07:22 PM
"Hold it, my batteries running low on my transl-macz nie wymaga ktos miec wszelki? Bzdura!

Lykan swears in the foriegn language for several minutes, and then puts his head down on the table...

Bzdura! Bzdura! Bzdura!

here, let me see that...

*analize device check*

Ah, your transilator apears to have run out of power. Here, let me see it.

The elf draws his dagger, and cuts a symbol in the air, with a small hole in the center. Saying a few words, he tosses the translator into the hole, where it shimmers for a few seconds, then gently falls to the table.

It should work now.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:23 PM
"Thanks, Now I can do this in common! Eat this burlger scum! *unleashes clip of AK-47 into zufällige begegnung*

Amiria
2006-05-02, 07:27 PM
A little trigger happy, eh ? I bet that poor cutter was only joking, tsk, tsk, tsk.

raven-gm
Ah, the duties of my home plane call. I shall return presently.

The Elf draws a large symbol in the air, then steps through it and dissapears.

Lykan
"Robberys nothing to joke about miss. Back in my country, your lucky if you have your car in the morning..."

reorith
2006-05-02, 07:28 PM
nope. everyone on floor! wallets in the bag! *holds out large black plastic bag*

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:29 PM
A pound of molten lead just ripped through your body. Your dead, dude... (or at least maimed enough to want to scurry back to your lair...)

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:30 PM
The librarian sits down, and the wolf plants himself on the floor.

"He seems happy enough just to sit there. Have you fully recovered from your stabbing?"

"Yes, I think so, thank you. It wasn't the first time I've been stabbed, and probably won't be the last. It's just so annoying when they do it in you back. Really itches. And it's not great for the clothing either. I have a hard enough time finding cloaks that will work with my wings as is."

She turns to look at the robber, "Are you sure that is a wise idea? I mean, not a lot of money is exhanged here, and milk doesn't sell too well on the black market. Not to mention the entire bar is full of powerful people, and creatures, who like this establishment."

Amiria
2006-05-02, 07:31 PM
*sigh*

Where is Hungerdog ? I bet he'll love this !

*starts playing pieces from the soundtrack of Desperado*

[Perform (String Instruments) = 29]

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:32 PM
A winged figure playing poker in the corner stands up.

Yeah, like me.

The figure who just stood up draws his sword, whispers something, and watches as his sword crackles with energy.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:33 PM
"Thanks, Now I can do this in common! Eat this burlger scum! *unleashes clip of AK-47 into zufällige begegnung*
[stop ignoring the freakin werewolf dammit!]

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:34 PM
"Whatever harm you cause anyone in here robber, will be delt back to you 10 fold... Minus the Llama hunters, then it is just two fold."

reorith
2006-05-02, 07:35 PM
ow... um. bye?
*crawls back to lair to try and perform dc 150 heal check*

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 07:35 PM
(Just ignore him back. ;))

"I think I'll skip the cards, it's such a silly game..."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:37 PM
Hurray! I saved the day! [not that anyone else couldnt of done that, Im just "trigger happy" enough to have done it first...]

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:38 PM
[stop ignoring the freakin werewolf dammit!]

The librarian thumbs through her book, then stares at the burglar in interest.

"Hmm, it could be some sort of spell."

The wolf, meanwhile, had risen to its feet, its hackles raised, and teeth bared, but now settles back down on the floor again. The librarian orders a cup of tea for herself. As the wolf whines, she orders a second one for him as well.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:39 PM
Sorry you werent so quick on the draw, miss... My initiative must be pretty good or I got really lucky...

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:40 PM
"It's been a long day," the librarian admits, sipping the tea tentatively.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:44 PM
Ahh, screw poker. It's not much fun when you have to tell the other player what to do.

Xiagu resheathes his sword, pulls up a chair, and sits down next to Siathis.

phoenixineohp
Seeing the wolf whine for a cup of tea of his own, you hear a whine come from the 'empty' chair.

"Asher, you too? You don't even like tea."

"But it getsss one."

"You know it would burn your tongue too badly. And then that would be sore."

"Yesss, but..."

"Oh don't give me those eyes, those don't work on me.... *pause..... Oh, alright. But how about an ice tea instead?"

"Ooo! Yess pleassse."

"A small cup of ice tea over here please. Thank you!"

Starla
*Laughs at the entertaining responses to the failed robbery attempt

Joins in with the desperado playing one handed so she can eat her steak with the other hand.

"A-1 please...Thank you."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:45 PM
Hey, does anyone mind if I invite some people?

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:46 PM
As long as they don't sit at this table, no.

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:47 PM
"Go right ahead. I think that this table can expand yet."

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:47 PM
Seeing the wolf whine for a cup of tea of his own, you hear a whine come from the 'empty' chair.

The librarian jumps, slopping tea into the saucer.

"I didn't realise anyone else was there!" she says. "But as there is... would you mind passing the sugar?" The wolf looks up expectantly.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:48 PM
As long as they don't sit at this table, no.

"Go right ahead. I think that this table can expand yet."
Huwha?

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:48 PM
Someone can have my chair, Xiagu says before jumping onto the table and wild shaping into a squirrel before he lands on it.

The cute squirrel then scampers around the table.

Chitter chitter! Chit, chitter.

Xiagu, now a squirrel, runs over to Lykan's box and starts chittering into it.

In retrospect, it would've been wiser to turn into something capable of speaking Common... I don't suppose anyone could cast Tounges on me?

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:49 PM
* The sugar dissapears then reappears infront of the wolf

"My pleasure. Sorry to startle you. I did say that the chair was occupied when you came in. I guess I just forgot to say what occupied it."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:50 PM
Atos, or Klaine?

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:51 PM
"Lykan, go ahead and bring in your guests. I don't think that the squirrel will argue too much."

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:52 PM
* The sugar dissapears then reappears infront of the wolf

"My pleasure. Sorry to startle you. I did say that the chair was occupied when you came in. I guess I just forgot to say what occupied it."

The librarian spoons unhealthy amounts of sugar into both cups of tea. The wolf makes a playful snap at the squirrel's tail.

"Ah, I assumed you were holding the chair for someone. I think I missed a spot check back there."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:54 PM
Just letting everyone know I've taken Natural Spell, so don't think I'm helpless... Besides, magic items resize to fit their wearer, right? Let's say they don't, it makes it more fun.

The squirrel runs around the table again.

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:55 PM
"Well, let's make this eaiser."
Suddenly the Phoenixineohp appears in the chair, holding a small cup of ice tea up to her neck. One end of her necklace seems to be dipped in it. Her drink is sitting on the table infront of her.

Hungerdog
2006-05-02, 07:56 PM
The skinny mutt pipes up again:

Well, between the llama abuse, the automatic weapon fire and the (beautifully rendered) musical selection, I've just made a bundle!

The next round is on me!!!

8)

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:56 PM
Atos, or Klaine?
No one has a preference?

@^: WOHOO!

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:57 PM
No one has a preference?

Which enjoys milk more? ;) Bring them both, the more the merrier.

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 07:57 PM
"I don't mind either way," the librarian says. The wolf is too busy slurping sugary tea to notice.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 07:58 PM
Which enjoys milk more? ;) Bring them both, the more the merrier.
Theres only one seat left...

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:58 PM
The squirrel scampers over to Lykan and starts chittering at him.

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 07:59 PM
Considering the powers some of the people in here have, and that the owner is a God, the number of chairs shouldn't be too much of a limiting factor.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 07:59 PM
Theres only one seat left...

Chitter chitter, chitter chit chit chatter?

*Grabs box*

Hey, could someone cast Tounges on me? Please?

The_Librarian
2006-05-02, 08:00 PM
"That's all right," the librarian says, rising to her feet. "I'd best be on my way." She yawns, and wolf copies, before both wander away into a quiet corner. After a few moments, both are sound asleep.

(goodnight, all)

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:00 PM
Chitter chitter, chitter chit chit chatter?

Yeah, thats what I thought, but still...

Amiria
2006-05-02, 08:01 PM
*stops playing*

Finito, I have to go now. You were a great audience. Hasta mañana !

*casts a Gate spell and steps through*

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:03 PM
She yawns and opens her eyes. "Oh sorry, fell asleep."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:04 PM
A squerrils been dancing on your face for 10 minutes...

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 08:04 PM
"No problem. Would you like some caffeine to jump start your evening? Or some light, chittering snacks?"

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:06 PM
"Wha? What the hell does it want? And no thank you, I just need to stop reading things."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:07 PM
The squirrel jumps on Phoenix, chittering wildly, and scratches at her face.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:08 PM
A squerrils been dancing on your face for 10 minutes...

Chitter chatter! Chit chitter!

The squirrel jumps off Phoenix and starts chittering at Saithis.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:08 PM
A girl fades into existance in the chair adjacent to Lykan

"Hiya folks!"

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:09 PM
Chitter chatter! Chit chitter!

The squirrel jumps off Phoenix and starts chittering at Saithis.

She blinks, then growls. "What the hell do you want, mammal?"

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 08:09 PM
Instantly, the end of the necklace that was in the cup of tea rears up and strikes the squirrel.

“Uh oh. When looking like a rodent, you really shouldn’t go near Asher. Especially if you then try to do any damage to me.”

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:13 PM
The squirrel stops chittering, and looks like it's casting a spell... but that's crazy, squirrels can't cast spells...

Apparently, that view was wrong, because 4 gallons of water drop on Phoenix.

The squirrel chitters at her angrily, then goes back to chittering at Saithis.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:15 PM
"Um... Why is there a squirrel on the table?

The girl looks closly at the rodent, noticing that it is wearing magical items...

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:17 PM
"Argh, will you just quit your damn chattering already?!"

The draconic woman stood and began casting a spell, ending with a simple touch on the squirrel's face as the arcane power flows.

"Speak now mammal, I grow impatient! I don't like wasting a spell on just anything."

(That was tongues for whoever cares. XP)

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:18 PM
...and come one, the only spell that could possibly help has a range of personal! Geez, how can everyone be so- Oh, hi!

Indurain
2006-05-02, 08:20 PM
Suddenly Indurain walks back into the bar, he singles out phoenix and approaches her.

"I'm glad I sent my double in here first, your treachery has been found out. I declare a truce be called immediately to prevent any further 'misunderstandings'. Now, why don't you shove over and let the Emperor have his seat back."

Indurain snaps his fingers and a light aura covers his body.

"And I wouldn't think about trying to spill anything else on me."

Indurain beckons for a chocolate milkshake.

"Any chance of hearing Stairway to Heaven?"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:20 PM
The squirrel sits up, then starts yelling at Indurain.

Go away, you lousy overgrown bully who has no idea of the meaning of "no clothes, no service"!

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 08:21 PM
"Oh my dear friend. That was uncalled for." Phoenixineohp says as she stands up to shake out the water.

"Asher simply reacted out of instinct. Want to see my instinct? Though, I have already finished one feud today, I don't much feel like starting another."

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:21 PM
"Ai ai ai...what is this diminutive creature's problem? Does anybody mind if I just put it out of its misery and devour it right now?"

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:24 PM
"Lykan, only you would find such strange people..." the girl says.

"Why is there a naked guy there?"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:24 PM
"Oh my dear friend. That was uncalled for." Phoenixineohp says as she stand up to shake out the water.

Oh, you would've preferred 400 gallons?

Sorry, you insulted me! *hmph* not a "chittering snack" *hmph*

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 08:25 PM
Well if you don't stop chittering soon, I think that Saithis may make you one anyways!

Sighing, Phoenixineohp's whole body is suddenly covered in flames. As quickly as the appear, they are gone.
"There, that should dry things out."

"Indurain, that is a lovely double you had. But let us learn from the past and start again. Why don't you join us at our table?"

Renrik
2006-05-02, 08:25 PM
I order a vanilla milkshake and sit in the darkest and most mysterious corner there is.

Indurain
2006-05-02, 08:28 PM
Confused as to why there's a squirel yelling at him, Indurain calmly replies.

"I am the one that gave CabbageThief this milk bar...I think I get any service I request. If my nudity offends you, look away."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:30 PM
Yeah, but it's on Sneak's property!

The squirrel emits a small "chitter", then starts carving doodles into the table.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:31 PM
Confused as to why there's a squirel yelling at him, Indurain calmly replies.

"I am the one that gave CabbageThief this milk bar...I think I get any service I request. If my nudity offends you, look away."

The shapechanged dragon raised an eyebrow. "Why most humanoids find nudity offensive or embarrasing is beyond me...I've spent most of my life nude, only donning clothes to blend in with your cultures."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:34 PM
The squirrel chitters at Saithis, remarking that that's because she's a dragon, then turns to Indurain and quite clearly states it's opinion on his ruling skills.

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:34 PM
The shapechanged dragon raised an eyebrow. "Why most humanoids find nudity offensive or embarrasing is beyond me...I've spent most of my life nude, only donning clothes to blend in with your cultures."

Its not that it is embarrasing... I guess clothes are like a smaller sanctuary for us humanoids... The keep us warm, they protect us from the elements... Without them, I guess its just that we feel exposed...

Indurain
2006-05-02, 08:35 PM
"And I like being exposed. I don't need clothes to provide me sanctuary."

"And squirel, you may question my ruling all you will, but I think history will show that I have been extremely fair, if not a bit childish."

Lykan
2006-05-02, 08:36 PM
Bull, you told Mortia to kill me you idiot! Thats not to kind...

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:37 PM
A bit?

The squirrel rolls over laughing, (sounds like chittering) whacking the table with it's tiny paw.

It then composes itself, and runs around the table, making chittering noises, interspaced with mumbles in Common.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:40 PM
She shook her head, boggled with confusion. "I'm going to assume that this mortal debate holds some significance and ignore it for the time being...I'm not entirely sure why you humanoids are so hellbent on opposing sources of power."

Indurain
2006-05-02, 08:41 PM
Lykan, while that may not be kind to you, I was simply following the demands of my constituents. At that time they demanded your blood. As the dissention grew through the crowd I let you live, and left your fate in their hands. I will admit, I am glad to see you have lived.

My rule is fair and just.

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:42 PM
*chitters at random people*

*chitters at Saithis*

Are you implying that I'm mortal?

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:43 PM
*chitters at random people*

"Can't you speak in common or draconic or something universal?"

phoenixineohp
2006-05-02, 08:44 PM
"Or turn back? Your making it hard for me to control Asher. Apparently the ice tea made him hungry..."

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:44 PM
Yes, but chittering is fun!
And I'm immortal too!

Yes, what exactly is Asher?

Saithis Bladewing
2006-05-02, 08:47 PM
"Well...eech, you non-dragon types are so boring sometimes. I'm not seeing any bar brawls or random unnecessary acts of violence yet!"

Xiagu
2006-05-02, 08:48 PM
Is that a problem?

*Jumps at Saithis*