PDA

View Full Version : A hilarious, stupid little thing I made for fun

Chainsaw Hobbit
2011-01-11, 11:21 AM
Dagon's Grill: Yummy Healthy Seafood From Cthulhu and Friends
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z96A-aIw6txnADCY4l_bmpVyziiMy8APn5TFfCxoA1o/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJSLqtEJ#

DraPrime
2011-01-11, 11:34 AM
That's awesome. You deserve a *high five*

CynicalAvocado
2011-01-11, 12:22 PM
mother hydra's shark steak sounds delish

+10 cool points

Zmflavius
2011-01-11, 12:34 PM
Mmm...chthonian cake.

Etcetera
2011-01-11, 12:45 PM
What happened when Mr Hong opened the Three Jolly Luck Take-Away Fish Bar on Dagon Street?

This, apparently.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2011-01-11, 07:00 PM
What happened when Mr Hong opened the Three Jolly Luck Take-Away Fish Bar on Dagon Street?

This, apparently.

That's Discworld right?
I think I vaguely remember that.

For'Ninniach
2011-01-11, 07:09 PM
Dagon's Grill: Yummy Healthy Seafood From Cthulhu and Friends
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z96A-aIw6txnADCY4l_bmpVyziiMy8APn5TFfCxoA1o/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJSLqtEJ#

Do you mind if I steal your brain?

Or, just you?

Eldan
2011-01-11, 07:13 PM
Great. Now you made me lust after algae salad again. Which means i have to go to the asia shop tomorrow, which means I can't leave without a bag of candied ginger and 20 kinds of hot sauce. I have a limited budget, you know?

:smallwink:s

Edit: and crabs. And clams. And Squid. This stuff is expensive here! My mouth is watering, and it's past midnight. Screw you.

Xefas
2011-01-11, 07:39 PM
"Necronomiclams" actually made me lol (the name itself - and then a second, comparably mirthful lol for the description). Very entertaining idea. Now you have to cook something on the menu and post pics. :smalltongue:

Chainsaw Hobbit
2011-01-11, 07:48 PM
Now you have to cook something on the menu and post pics. :smalltongue:

Which menu item?

EDIT: Do I have to eat it? I'm not a very good cook.

Xefas
2011-01-11, 09:40 PM
Which menu item?

EDIT: Do I have to eat it? I'm not a very good cook.

Well, Rhan-Tegoth's Stir-Fry looks like it would be the most practical to procure all the ingredients, coupled with being very easy to make. The only problem is that the name implies that the ingredients are stir-fried, whereas the descriptions says they're grilled. Either there's a mistake here, or the food has suffered from some kind of causal anomaly in which it exists simultaneously as both grilled and stir-fried (in which case, the dish might be harder to replicate).

And, yes, you have to eat it. And if it comes out badly, we need a pic of your horrified expression as you realize that you've dabbled in the Culinary Knowledge Man Was Not Meant to Know.

CynicalAvocado
2011-01-11, 10:36 PM
Well, Rhan-Tegoth's Stir-Fry looks like it would be the most practical to procure all the ingredients, coupled with being very easy to make. The only problem is that the name implies that the ingredients are stir-fried, whereas the descriptions says they're grilled. Either there's a mistake here, or the food has suffered from some kind of causal anomaly in which it exists simultaneously as both grilled and stir-fried (in which case, the dish might be harder to replicate).

And, yes, you have to eat it. And if it comes out badly, we need a pic of your horrified expression as you realize that you've dabbled in the Culinary Knowledge Man Was Not Meant to Know.

and documentation of the resulting madness

Calmness
2011-01-11, 10:44 PM
Mmmmm Shoggoth. I'm hungry now.

Bhu
2011-01-11, 11:11 PM
This has a certain awesomeness

Temotei
2011-01-11, 11:17 PM
I'd get The H.P. Lovecraft, just because I hate seafood. Ah, you've done well. :smallcool:

Dessert crab sounds interesting.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2011-01-11, 11:54 PM
This has a certain awesomeness

Now that I have your approval, I shall walk like a giant for a day.

rakkoon
2011-01-12, 10:19 AM
You Sir, are crazy. In a very good way I may add

grimbold
2011-01-12, 12:56 PM
this is brilliant

Chainsaw Hobbit
2011-01-15, 12:03 AM
I want to expand of the menu and add more items, but I can't really think of anything else right now. Any suggestions?

Bhu
2011-01-15, 12:26 AM
I want to expand of the menu and add more items, but I can't really think of anything else right now. Any suggestions?

Beverages maybe?

Mythos Beer

Milk of Shub-Niggurath

Tindalos Punch :smallbiggrin:

Edit: Crap I forgot the no alcohol thingie at the bottom of the list...

Giant stuffed calamari?

Chainsaw Hobbit
2011-01-15, 12:31 AM
Milk of Shub-Niggurath

That's a good one.