PDA

View Full Version : Bear State University (little comic thing)

Serpentine
2011-01-21, 05:52 AM
So last night I got this weird little idea. I was gonna get someone to draw it for me, but then I figured a pseudo-Cyanide & Happiness type style would probably work anyway. 'course, if anyone wants to try their hand at drawing it properly, that's fine by me.
Oh, and I had 2 or 3 other ideas to go with it which I might do...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/Art/BearStateUni.gif

edit: If anyone wants to have a go at them (cuz, let's face it, I'm not gonna get around to it), here's what I was thinkin':Bear State University 2
Panel 1: Bear and maybe a dozen people stand around with mortar boards ready to throw, with big grins, at their graduation.
Panel 2: All the mortar boards up in the air.
Panel 3: Mortar boards lie in puddles of blood, one or two in a smear off to the side, maybe some bloody paw prints, with all people and bear gone.

Bear State University 3
Panel 1: A lecture theatre viewed from the front (possibly with the lecturer in the front), full of people with a studious looking bear in the middle.
Panel 2: Lecturer writing stuff on a board.
Panel 3: Lecturer looks around.
Panel 4: Bear sits in same seat, but the seats around it are empty and people are squished towards the outside, staring at it. One or two seats have a smear of blood.
Panel 5: Lecturer writing stuff on a board.
Panel 6: Lecturer looks around.
Panel 7: Bear still in same seat, more seats around it are empty and a significantly lower number of terrified-looking people flatten themselves against the wall and/or outer seats, still staring at the bear. A number of seats are smeared with blood.
Panel 8: Lecturer writing stuff on a board.
Panel 9: Lecturer looks around.
Panel 10: Bear still in same seat. All seats are empty, though some body parts scattered around. Blood everywhere, no living poeple to be seen.
Panel 11: Lecturer writing stuff on a board.
Panel 12: Lecturer looks around.
Panel 13: BEAR!

...too long?

Crimmy
2011-01-21, 10:48 AM
I... uh...

What?

Serpentine
2011-01-21, 10:49 AM
It's a bear! At a university! Studying! :D
:D
:D
No?

edit: If it helps, I either came up with this at 4am when I was trying to sleep, or at 8am when I was trying to go back to sleep.

Akrim.elf
2011-01-21, 12:14 PM
in truth I expected the first Pedo-Bear ..

Ninjaman
2011-01-21, 05:28 PM
That bear is really nice. I mean it is drawn nice, it is a horrorbly person

Crimmy
2011-01-21, 06:46 PM
That bear is really nice. I mean it is drawn nice, it is a horrorbly person

It's a horrible person because it is not a person.

Mr pokey
2011-01-21, 07:22 PM
I giggled. :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2011-01-22, 12:14 AM
Yay! :smallbiggrin:
That bear is really nice. I mean it is drawn nice, it is a horrorbly personReally? Cuz I thought it was awful... But thankee.

araveugnitsuga
2011-01-22, 01:33 AM
I found it funny, and the ideas for the second and third comic sound awesome.

GrlumpTheElder
2011-01-22, 08:07 AM
Number 3 sounds hillarious.

Really hope you get someone to help with these!