PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Expedition to the Demonweb Pits Advice

Dralnu
2011-01-21, 10:09 PM
I'm running this module tomorrow. I've read through the first part and it looks like fun but I'd reeeeally like some tips from people who have experience with this campaign. I can't find any sort of guide discussing this one.

Anything I should change or remove? What worked well and what didn't? I also noticed that Rule of Three's statblock has mistakes, is he the only one or are there problems with other monsters too? Help please!

Akal Saris
2011-01-22, 12:44 AM
Here's a lengthy (but entertaining!) campaign journal - the Demonweb Pits section starts on Session 15, Pg. 9.

The overall complaint from that group was that the balance of encounters was off a bit - random fungus bats in the Demonweb nearly slaughtered the party, while the demon lords at the end were extremely easy to defeat.

Let us know how it goes! I've only gotten the PCs through the very early drow encounter myself.

Ozreth
2011-01-22, 01:12 AM
You forgot an intergal part of your post ; )

Dralnu
2011-01-22, 02:02 AM
If people are interested, I can start up a journal. It'd be the other side of my swordsage journal. Would love to see that other journal though!

Currently the party is a warforged druid, a barbarian / rogue, and a cleric, the latter two haven't chosen races yet. I'm reading the first chapter again and taking my notes...

Question: can a normal warforged be a druid without breaking his oath? Isn't he walking metal or something?