PDA

View Full Version : This Week on MTV's Cribz: Tiamat

DragonBaneDM
2011-02-01, 08:09 PM
Yo dawgz come on in! Woah! Watch the cameras! Hellfire doorframe and all that, you know how I/we be!!!

This my swimmin' pool of maggots, and over here is my egg hatch! The bedroom to the right is Red's, and down the hall is Green's little library!

Now that the catchy intro is over...

I've come to realize that I'll probably be running my end-game dungeon IN Tiamat's lair.

So, I'm going to have to pack an insane amount of detail into this thing. I've already read Draconomicon, and of course the ever-so-helpful Wikipedia page!

I know I'll be featuring the Maggot Pits and the Caverns of Greed along with any evil-aligned dragons my party has yet to encounter. I figure 5 wings of the dungeon is only appropriate.

And because I know you'll ask, it's 4e, but if Wizards had it in Tiamat's Lair in older editions, that meant it was kickass and is worth repeating in my rendition!

Plus, if I woulda said 4e in the thread title, half of you wouldn't have read this thread in the first place. :smallwink:

Psyren
2011-02-01, 09:36 PM
Plus, if I woulda said 4e in the thread title, half of you wouldn't have read this thread in the first place. :smallwink:

Clever devil :smalltongue:

There's stuff on her fortress in FC2 as well I believe, did you check there?