PDA

View Full Version : Ummm I think I might have let this go on too much.

druid91
2011-02-01, 09:11 PM
Ok, I've been running a... modified dawn of defiance. Basically one player is rather inactive, and the other went off the rails.

Now the off the rails player has gotten quite a bit done. He has progressed to the point of having a fully stocked Lucrehulk, and small personal droid army. Unfortunately, in the process now both the empire and the rebellion hate his guts. His only supporter is the huts and various criminals.

Now I've managed to get him back on the rails... sorta. He's rescuing a hutts son not the military guy.

He will be raiding the same prison that the jedi. The mostly inactive one, Will be. The only problem is, the jedi is sneaking in, getting her guy and getting out. Mr master of war is sending in AAT's And troops. With air/space support. It'll be the clone wars all over again. With the jedi caught in the middle of it all.

Volos
2011-02-01, 09:27 PM
Well games are primarily for the players, and if they are influentual enough to do such things... let them. Make the reactions of NPCs and NPC organizations reasonable regarding their intel and what the player is doing. Jedi do better at one man missions like rescuing a single NPC. But now that the off the rails player is going to be blasting in the door, have something intersting waiting there for him. Running out during the chaos could either be hard or easy for the Jedi based on how much of a mess is made. Just sit back and have fun watching them get into this terrible situation they have made for themselves.

KillianHawkeye
2011-02-02, 02:28 PM
I think you're doing pretty well considering how badly written those adventures were.

druid91
2011-02-02, 02:55 PM
I think you're doing pretty well considering how badly written those adventures were.

Hey it gave me something to work with.

Aemoh87
2011-02-02, 03:54 PM
It sounds like your doing great to be honest.