PDA

View Full Version : How many online sheets do you have?

Chess435
2011-02-02, 10:16 PM
Exactly what it says on the tin. How many online character sheets have you accumulated on mythweavers, coyotecode, etc.? Can anyone top my 14?

arguskos
2011-02-02, 10:30 PM
At this exact second? Only counting my current Myth-Weavers sheets? 16.

Born of Two Evils: Spawn of a demon and devil.
Cormac ko Jithes: Xilian human shadowcaster/mage. Cold, calm, reserved, unfeeling. Currently active character.
Daer'ragh: Transmuter gish. Hyperactive.
Hector Nonus: Priest of the Red Knight. Avid chess player. Currently active character.
Hextoler Alier Abakaar: Story too long to tell here. Personal character.
Ja'kanar: Little cousin to Sol'kanar below. Is a lesser scion of the Kanar clan in Sigil.
Jonaleth Irenicus: Wanted to stat him out once, just for fun.
Marchaud and Vinton (true name Zekharyah): Dvati twin. Psychotic murderer.
Molten Steel: Magma para-genasi. Inhuman warrior, hard to relate to.
Mus'ad Abakaar: Bodyguard to Hextoler.
Nikola Aristar (War Machine): He's War Machine (http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/bloodydoves/Iron_Man_and_War_Machine_by_zeebow1.jpg) (big black dude in the image) from Marvel Comics. God damn I love Artificer.
Proto-01: I have an avatar (http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/bloodydoves/z_avatar_droid_2.gif) of this guy.
Psi-Judge Tiberius "T" Pain: Judge Dredd d20 character. Nothing more need be said.
Sol'kanar: Elder cousin to Ja'kanar. Mage, ice para-genasi from Sigil, scion of the Kanar clan.
Thaxos, Elder Serpent: I also have an avatar (http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/bloodydoves/snake_avatar_3.gif) of this guy.
Xzethameastsagu'aj (aka Thame): Psychotic (in every sense) spellcaster.

If you want to count characters I have in Word doc form on my harddrive, we can boost that to like 100+. That's cheating though.

Jarian
2011-02-02, 10:34 PM
53 on Myth-Weavers, 19 on The Tangled Web, and a few on coyotecode that I can't access anymore to give an exact count.

The-Mage-King
2011-02-02, 10:40 PM
Exact count on Myth-Weavers: 49.

'course, about a dozen are animal companions/summons/ect.

MeeposFire
2011-02-02, 10:43 PM
You wouldn't know it but there are many people with absolutely huge numbers of character sheets on their 4e old character builder. There was a lot of complaining on the WotC boards because the new builder only allows 20 character sheets.

valadil
2011-02-02, 10:53 PM
I have 28 character sheets in my dropbox. Some are probably duplicates though (or at same character at different levels). I've probably got a a handful of sheets on miscellaneous 3e profiler sites too, but I'm not likely to ever use those characters again.

Oh and since it's vaguely relevant, if anybody else is still using the original 4e builder and likes printing to PDF, here's a tool I wrote (http://files.sagotsky.com/pymargins/index.py) to fix up the margins for printing.

starwoof
2011-02-02, 10:56 PM
I've got 16 on coyotecode right now, but they are all old. I lost another 14 or so when The Tangled Web went offline. All of those characters were in play by post games on this very forum except for... two. None of them are active right now, which is sad.

Scarlet-Devil
2011-02-02, 11:19 PM
Got about five on Mythweavers, plus an animal companion sheet.

Scarlet-Devil
2011-02-02, 11:22 PM
Jonaleth Irenicus: Wanted to stat him out once, just for fun.

Ooh ooh! Can you share it?

2xMachina
2011-02-02, 11:23 PM
18 at the moment.

arguskos
2011-02-02, 11:31 PM
Ooh ooh! Can you share it?
It's old, incomplete, and I cheated a little in a few places. The general 20 level was Wizard 5/Rogue 1/Geometer 2/Divine Oracle 2/Magelord 10. I remember choosing Magelord both because it was Realms material and because I felt that a mage of his talent would be highly spontaneous in nature, since he's so intelligent that he just adapts on the fly to match changing conditions. Made sense at the time, anyways. Other than that, eh, there's not much to share. I never finished it.

He did make use of Fell Drain, Violate Spell, and Reaping Spell a lot though. Again, thematic choices.

ShriekingDrake
2011-02-02, 11:34 PM
22 in total. I find them useful, but still not as easy to use as I'd like.

dsmiles
2011-02-03, 05:28 AM

But I probably have a couple hundred characters lying around on paper character sheets.