PDA

View Full Version : Visual Effects Programs: Looking for lasers

Mastergilgamesh
2011-02-06, 03:44 PM
can anyone tell me of a good program that can be used to add good visual effects to a video, ones like fire, lasers, lightning,energy explosions, etc.? like the effects from Atop the Fourth wall or The Spoony Experiment?

I'm looking to start my own internet series, and i wanted to master some effects before i really get down to it... I just need the names of some good software...

Thank you in advance...:smallsmile:

Irbis
2011-02-06, 04:10 PM
After Effects? :smallconfused:

Mastergilgamesh
2011-02-06, 04:27 PM
After Effects? :smallconfused:

i'm hoping for non-adobe programs...

Irbis
2011-02-06, 04:31 PM
You said good software.

How about Movie Maker 2011?

araveugnitsuga
2011-02-06, 04:46 PM
You said good software.

How about Movie Maker 2011?

He said good, and Movie Maker doesn't have those effects.
Picasa had a video editor IRC with those effects.

Irbis
2011-02-06, 06:16 PM
He said good, and Movie Maker doesn't have those effects.

I said 2011 :P It's supposed to have much broader palette of effects, I don't know if these in particular.

Friend suggests VideoSpirit Pro, Nero Multimedia Suite 10, CyberLink PowerDirector or Corel VideoStudio Pro if he doesn't want adobe and wants something more sophisticated.

Mastergilgamesh
2011-02-06, 06:32 PM
I said 2011 :P It's supposed to have much broader palette of effects, I don't know if these in particular.

Friend suggests VideoSpirit Pro, Nero Multimedia Suite 10, CyberLink PowerDirector or Corel VideoStudio Pro if he doesn't want adobe and wants something more sophisticated.

think i'll try out a few of these. Thank you Irbis. See, i'm kind of on a time crunch to get some programs, and so i'll see if i can get these, get them to work, and if they don't, i'll be back...:smallcool: