PDA

View Full Version : Warlock-specific Item Compilation(3.5)?

Scarlet-Devil
2011-02-08, 05:56 PM
Has one already been composed somewhere? If so, a link would be lovely; if not, then let's make one now.

Scarlet-Devil
2011-02-08, 08:20 PM
:smallsigh: I guess I'll just begin a compilation myself then...

Complete Arcane-
Chasuble of Fell Power (lesser/greater)- Torso slot item (IIRC) that adds 1d6/2d6 to a Warlock's Eldritch Blast.

Warlock's Scepter- +2 light mace; A warlock can expend up to 5 charges from it per day to add up to +4d6 to an Eldritch Blast.
Complete Mage-
Rod of Eldritch Power- Each rod has a single shape/essence which can be applied to the user's Eldritch Blast.
Magic Item Compendium-
Gauntlets of Eldritch Energy- Make your Eldritch Blast deal damage of a certain energy type 3/day.

Gloves of Eldritch Admixture- Spending 1 or more charges lets you add energy damage to an Eldritch Blast.

Special mentions (that give Warlocks more versatility):

Bracers of the Blast Barrier- 3/day can cast a spell or spell-like ability as a 10 ft. wall, one end of which must be on a corner or your space.

Bracers of the Entangling Blast- 3/day can cause spell or spell-like ability to deal half damage and entangle anyone who takes damage from it (no save, presumably).

mabriss lethe
2011-02-08, 08:24 PM
AFB: but the Magic Item Compendium has several pieces for Warlocks.

Codemus
2011-02-08, 08:24 PM
As far as I know, you just listed the only items. Oh wait, maybe there is some more. gotta go look it up and see if it is real quick.

EDIT: Ah, yep, from Magic Item compendium, Chasuble of Fell Power, plus it’s Greater variant. Dunno if they different from the complete arcane versions.

Also from MIC, the Gauntlets of Eldritch Energy, which tacks on a damage type to the blasts.

Scarlet-Devil
2011-02-09, 01:51 AM
Alrighty, think I pretty much got them all, but if anyone knows of others...

true_shinken
2011-02-09, 08:39 AM
There could be something in Dragon Magazine.
I'm greatly interestes in this...