PDA

View Full Version : Puppet Video: A Tribute to my Gaming Friends.

mr_pathetic
2011-03-20, 01:50 AM
I hope this is the right section for this post, seems the most right since I created these puppets myself from arts/craft supplies and made a music video using them. (Please move thread if I have put it in wrong spot, not trying to break any rules) This is a tribute to my gaming friends who may be afraid of one very unique group. (No offense to those who are furries, it is just as much a parody of the act as the stereotypes) Since this project was inspired in large part by many of you and is a tribute to that strange friendship I wanted a thread just for it. It's a bit rough on the editing, but lack of proper editing software or money to buy it makes it hard to make something super crisp. (I know the sound dubbing is off, but I am not closed off to suggestions on better software that is reasonable and tips to use said software) Still, enjoy this video my gaming compadres....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht6ZMrkiDuA

Asthix
2011-03-20, 03:02 PM
It tells me that the url contains a malformed video ID so I can't watch it. :smallfrown:

EDIT: Everything is great! Except the furry discrimination and the guy with the red & white braids, he needs more practice. :smalltongue:

araveugnitsuga
2011-03-20, 03:10 PM
It tells me that the url contains a malformed video ID so I can't watch it. :smallfrown:

Same for me.

mr_pathetic
2011-03-20, 05:08 PM
Son of a... sorry about that guys. Seems I did not paste the whole link. Edited pasted link and it should work now. (went back to make sure something wasn't wrong, which there wasn't.) :smallyuk:

Comet
2011-03-20, 05:38 PM
It was a bit slow to start but I have to admit that I lol'd when 'beastloving will land you in jail' came around. I don't even know why, but that single line got a good chuckle out of me. So dark, but funny :smallbiggrin:

mr_pathetic
2011-03-23, 08:15 AM
It was a bit slow to start but I have to admit that I lol'd when 'beastloving will land you in jail' came around. I don't even know why, but that single line got a good chuckle out of me. So dark, but funny :smallbiggrin:

Thank you for your comment. It is a good punch line that plays on the fact that some of the most extreme examples take their dedication farther than most are comfortable with. ;) If you liked this one we have more puppet vids in the video link in the sig.