PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitor Question (Pathfinder)

Don Blake
2011-03-22, 01:29 PM
So, I'm fairly new to table-top RPG type things, and I'm playing an Inquisitor in a Pathfinder game. Mostly it's going fine, but a few feats, specifically Slayer and True Judgement seem to indicate that the bonuses from the Judgement ability increase over the course of a combat (Slayer gives you the maximum bonus at the start of a combat, while True Judgement resets the bonuses to the point they were at at the start of the combat). However, I can't find any explanation of what this increase might be under the rules for Judgement itself. Can anyone help me out here?

Cartigan
2011-03-22, 01:56 PM
So, I'm fairly new to table-top RPG type things, and I'm playing an Inquisitor in a Pathfinder game. Mostly it's going fine, but a few feats, specifically Slayer and True Judgement seem to indicate that the bonuses from the Judgement ability increase over the course of a combat (Slayer gives you the maximum bonus at the start of a combat, while True Judgement resets the bonuses to the point they were at at the start of the combat). However, I can't find any explanation of what this increase might be under the rules for Judgement itself. Can anyone help me out here?
How judgements worked was changed between beta and release; those may have no been updated (I think a number of things wern't). Check d20pfsrd.com. It should list any ad hoc fixes from the devs (Paizo is LOATHE to errata anything)