PDA

View Full Version : In need of a black and white world map

Balor01
2011-03-29, 07:46 AM
I would like a map for my campaign. A real simple one, black and white continent with some mountains, rivers and cities (So I can edit them in Paint). I know I could just take some premade thing, but story of several campaigns has developed so far, so I would really like for this map to match this story at least a bit, while I am really not good at making maps.

Does anyone know of someone who could make me such a thing just for fun of making a map (and being mentioned as a map creator)?

Here's the description of the world:

Continent is about a size of Europe (Spain to Austria, North Germany to Greece), the main feature being North and South. North (now generally snow covered) was devastated by Epic Arcane War, so it is full of strange magical and weather phenomenons and fiercely reshaped monsters. South (rather dry, N. Africa like terrain) is but a remnant of a former continent. Those (very few and rather small) cities grew due to trade with the North which is now utterly destroyed and are now slowly falling apart due to lack of trade and influx of refugees from the North.

What I would need in continent shape, some sound placed mountains, rivers, and cities (former trading hubs with north).

Balor01
2011-03-29, 03:48 PM
Does anyone know if such a request can be fulfilled on Cartographers guild?

Savannah
2011-03-29, 06:44 PM
Does anyone know if such a request can be fulfilled on Cartographers guild?

I would imagine so. There's a subforum for making requests, so you try there.

Balor01
2011-03-30, 09:30 AM
Got me an awesome map. :smallbiggrin: This thread may be locked.