PDA

View Full Version : Player sketch requests. :) - Requests now closed.

Mazeburn
2011-03-31, 08:11 AM
EDIT: Closed now, for a while, so I can focus on other art. Anyone who really needs anything, just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do, though. :)

I'm completely dead for inspiration this week, and I feel like drawing characterful D&D stuff, but it's going to be a while till I play again, so... I'm offering some sketch requests of people's PCs. :) Totally free, so no worries.

They'll look something like this: http://pspynett.deviantart.com/art/Discworld-A-Z-167514788?q=gallery%3Apspynett%2F11053323&qo=39

Sooo, what I'd like is a short description of a character (looks AND personality) and a funny/badass/significant quote from them. It's just gonna be a bust-upwards, likely, and it won't be coloured or anything.

I'm gonna do... I'll say 10 for the moment enough of these till Uni gets too hectic. :) Might take me a few days to get them all up, but I'll post 'em as they're done. And it won't necessarily be the first 10 who post, because if anyone posts an emo elf called Zak Brightblade with a quote like "MY PAIN CUTS THE AIR LIKE A FELL CRY IN THE NIGHT!", chances are I won't have fun drawing 'em. :3

To draw:-

ShadowofSithis - Done!
Aidan305 - Done!
Icewalker - Done!
Onthetown - Done!
GFawkes - Done!
Ninjaman - Done!
GrlumpTheElder - Done!
Benson - Done!
The JJ - Done!
Onthetown - Done!
TheCountAlucard - Done!
LCP - Done!
Ninjaman - Done!
Zefir - Done!
Cero Obscura - Done!
xp194 - Done!
ShadowofSithis - Done!
Urist - Done!
Destro_Yersal - Done!
LCP - Done!
Akrim.Elf - Done!
Jair Barik - Done!

ShadowofSithis
2011-03-31, 11:21 AM
Very interested. I will copy and paste from my avatar request, but will move into more detail-

Dry Lich, Accended into demilichdom and then to a position similar to Vecna in the pantheon, but as a demigod of sand and dessication.
Swarmshaper Template (Sand)
Female, hard to recognise however because of lack of moisture
Cleric/Walker in the Waste.

Appearance-
1.Semi-Ethereal Appearance, some parts of her body floating as shadowy sand
2. Wears crimson red robes, no excess items minus small black chestplate and an obsidian heavy mace
3. Hair is severely long and spiky slightly matted, eye sockets glowing a dull green in one eye, red in the other (one is eye of vecna, though just the remmnent there of)

Personality-
Lawful Evil/Neutral Evil Boundary line. Personality very similar to villian mastermind archtype. was the face of my evil party from a while back, and center of focus for hatred from opposing heros that were controlled by another group. has a serious god-complex, and wishes to 'become' the universe by becoming a god-eater and being the only deity alive, with every portfolio under her belt.

Quote- "Defeat me? I am a Goddess looking down upon maggots!" Quote I said before the final battle between the groups

any questions beyond what I answered? go ahead and pm me them, I have answers

Ninjaman
2011-03-31, 02:25 PM
Those drawings are quite nice.

Aidan305
2011-03-31, 11:11 PM
That's a wonderful style. It's a form I'm always partial to. If you don't mind, I'd like you to do up one of my old characters.

Name: Jonathan Tory
Still a child, Jonathan suffers the burden of knowing far more about the world than one his age should, for he is a Scion, a human reincarnation of those most ancient and powerful of beasts: The dragons.
Only 10 years old, Jonathan is a quiet child. Before he learned about his past his expression was one of silent attentiveness, interested, but not eager, listening, and assimilating. Now, however, his features more and more tend to be downcast and hopeless, as if the weight of the world is bearing down on him. Those who know what to look for claim that there is a shadowy presence that hangs over him; a dark shape, like a great flying lizard.
His dark-brown hair tends to be cut short and tidily, and his clothes generally serve to underscore his impoverished upbringing. Typically he wears an open-collared white shirt, with a faded horizontally-striped blue and grey woolen pullover over the top of it. He constantly has two items somewhere about his person: Since the death of his mother, he wears a teardrop amber pendant on a leather thong around his neck. The only thing he owns to know or remember her by. He also carries a worn plush dragon, his long-time friend and only confident before he met Torialistraz.

Quote: Honestly, there aren't that many. Tory was a fairly quiet person, and he was too terrified of the rest of the party to say much around them. Torialistraz did most of the talking for him when it was needed, but let's see...

"They kidnapped me, tortured me, and held me captive in my own home. But let them come again. This time I'll be ready."

That kid was probably my favourite character in any game I've played. Constantly being scarred for life by the other members of the party performing antics typical of the average player. The second time he met them they brutally beat someone to death in front of him. I think Torialistraz (who was Jonathan, but in a previous incarnation, or, more accurately, several previous incarnations) was the only thing that kept him sane.

Mazeburn
2011-04-01, 05:34 AM
Thanks a lot, guys. :)

I'll get right on these today, both sound like awesome characters. :D

Icewalker
2011-04-02, 02:55 AM
Oooh. Very nice.

Well. Who do I want drawn then. Decisions decisions.

The problem is what with scrapping my campaign and remaking it into several smaller ones, I don't have prominent figures to propose that come immediately to mind. Hmmm...

Ah. I know. Ash Sakar, My first edition character from way back when. Rakshasa cleric (also god, now). Having been beaten for being good as a child among evil rakshasa, he lived in seclusion, but rose to some prominence (refusing the position of archbishop from the city). He is very much a martyr, and lives to turn other Rakshasas to good. Turns out his origins stem from the Rakshasa god's powers, and with them, evil, being drained a long time ago, and he reborn as a regular (but good) Rakshasa.

Appearance wise, he is well summed up by the 1st edition MM picture:
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/dnd%20real%20world%20question.jpg
Tigerlike humanoid, with his hands on backwards. Well dressed, in robes, held with a small brooch representing the four elements, and a tiger charm around his neck.

Quote, huh? Ummmm...I don't actually have a quote from him...

Mazeburn
2011-04-02, 05:11 PM
Yaay, I adore Rakshasas. x) The whole backwards hands thing is great. Hmm. 'First known in India'? Does that mean in first edition countries from Earth existed? That's kinda weird.

Okay, first two done!

For ShadowofSithis:

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/shadowofsithis_2.jpg

Hope this is right... The whole ethereal falling to sand stuff was hard to represent in pencil. x) Happy to redraw or make changes if the design's off with that one.

For Aidan305:

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/jonathantory_s.jpg

Absolutely love this character, he seems so interesting! :D And like he'd be a real challenge to play.

I'll probably touch both of these up a bit when I've got my tablet pen on me, just to get rid of the scratches and stuff. Anyway, hope you guys like!

Also gonna say people can request as many of these as they want (within reason). :) It'd be fun to do party groups and stuff.

onthetown
2011-04-02, 05:44 PM
Oh my gosh, I love your style. Would you be able to do my baby? http://onthetown.deviantart.com/art/World-of-Gala-promo-189531954

Her name is Soehys (short for Soerhyllis), and she's a half-elven Black Robed Wizard of High Sorcery. (She has several incarnations across campaigns, the one in the picture is for another campaign but it's the best representation of her that I have.)

Lawful Evil to the letter and an enchantress/necromancer. Very quiet, charming when she has to be, also can be quite seductive if it'll get the job done. Motivated, plotting, and ruthless. And she will rip you to shreds if you step one toe out of line with her children, either right away or through cold-blooded revenge -- whatever the situation calls for!

So... I guess that's my request? It's okay if you don't do it, I'm not used to these sorts of threads. :smallredface:

Edit: Quote: Whatever you see appropriate. I can't really think of any awesome one-liners she's had. Anything dark about enchantment, necromancy, or way overprotective mothers will do the trick. :smallamused:

Aidan305
2011-04-02, 06:36 PM
For Aidan305:

*snip

Absolutely love this character, he seems so interesting! :D And like he'd be a real challenge to play.

He was, not the least because I had to spend half the time trying to think like a ten-year old who was on the verge of a mental breakdown, and the other half trying to think about how a dragon, thousands of years old, would go about comforting a small human child who is himself in a future reincarnation.

A brilliant picture. It's got that sadness that was such a key to his character, but you've managed to get just a hint of inner strength in there as well. I love it. And the plush dragon is just adorable.

Edit: Just noticed a mistake in the quote: "This time let me come, I'll be ready"

Giovedi
2011-04-02, 08:59 PM
Ooh, your art's fancy! I'm just lurkin' for now, but yeah. Sweet pencil work right there. :>

GFawkes
2011-04-03, 01:23 AM
I have an odd request. I won't feel offended if you don't accept, so don't worry too much.

The character I'd like comes from the HERO System. Summary of the system: point buy with applications similar to GURPS.

The character himself is as follows:
He's somewhere around 20 years old, give or take a year or two. While humanoid, he is physically mutated. His skin is slightly thicker and more hide-like than regular, and his face looks slightly more feral (make of that what you will). Each of his fingers ends in long, pointed claws. While he isn't fond of clothing (too restraining on his agile movements), he wears enough to keep his modesty.

Personality wise, he's a joker with a caring side that can kinda be seen from the outside. Against enemies, his favorite trick is to hide somewhere in the room, then use ventriloquism to make his voice come from various locations. He does this in a high pitched voice, and usually recites nursery rhymes. This is to scare the enemy into submission.

For what it's worth, he can cling to surfaces like a spider, though he needs to use both hands to keep his balance.

Quote: "The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout..."

Ninjaman
2011-04-03, 02:19 AM
Name: Shreder
Shreder is wearing all black clothes, an iron breastplate, a pair of iron boots, which goes almost all the way to his knee. He is also having a pair of thin iron gloves with long razor sharp finger, wich he uses for ripping people appart.
His hair is medium long, tousled and black. Oh and he is having an iron mask with a design quite similar to a hockey mask but with scarier eyes, and four lines like this IIII instead of the dots. He have put black velvet on the inside of his mask so that he can look out but you can´t look in.

Pose: standing half sideways with a raised left hand dripping with blood.
Quote: Then you are weak.

Do you need any more information?

Mazeburn
2011-04-03, 04:54 AM
@Aidan305: Thanks a lot! And wow, sorry 'bout that. x) It was pretty late when I drew that, I think my reading ability had already gone to bed. I'll fix it and get the new version up tonight.

And all of those requests are fine. ^^ I'm not too picky about what system characters are from, to be honest. Heck, if anyone's got any Dark Heresy characters, I'd have a lot of fun with those. :3

I think I've got enough information... Oh, if you guys can just make sure you post character names too? Thanks.

GFawkes
2011-04-03, 06:24 AM
My character's name is Poultergeist.

onthetown
2011-04-03, 06:39 PM
If it's not too late, a friend reminded me of a quote from one of Soehys' better moments: "Ah, you seem to have unwittingly surrendered. How charming."

GrlumpTheElder
2011-04-03, 07:53 PM
If you're still making, do you want to have ago at drawing Grlump for me?

Name: Grlump the Elder
Glump is a portly gnome with a long grey beard who wears all brown. A short brown tunic, belted around the waist. Darker brown trousers with locksley boots. He wears a long cloak with trim at the bottom.

Scar down his face, crossing his left eye and liverspots on the top of his head (he's balding on top) He has a large double handed axe, up to you where you want it to go.

Grlump is a jovial character, quite often eating to satisfy his enormous appertite. I can imagine him with a leg of mutton or something similar. He is quite carefree and not particularly smart, more happy-go-lucky. When I played him it was a rather silly campaign. I ended up with him eating the body of an enemy he slew.

Pose: Entirely up to you. Maybe perched on the edge of something (like a table)
Quote: "Who knows what filling lurks in the sandwich of man"

If you want anything to help, check the bottom spoiler in my sig for reference.

Mazeburn
2011-04-04, 07:01 PM
Okay, edited the typo on Aiden305's. :]
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/jonathantory_s.jpg

Aaaaand two more done!

For Icewalker:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/rakshasa_s.jpg
Backwards hands go against EVERY artistic principle I've ever learned. xD I think I spent half the time crossing my hands over trying to work out how they'd be. Weird.

For Onthetown:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/soe_s.jpg
:D

onthetown
2011-04-04, 07:05 PM
For Onthetown:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/soe_s.jpg
:D

Ohemgee.

I love it.

You are a god. :smallbiggrin:

Aidan305
2011-04-04, 07:19 PM
Backwards hands go against EVERY artistic principle I've ever learned. xD I think I spent half the time crossing my hands over trying to work out how they'd be. Weird.

Good practice though I imagine. Thanks for the edit. I still can't stop looking at the picture, I love it so much.

Benson
2011-04-05, 12:11 PM
I adore your art style, and I think that expression-wise its perfect for this particularly expressive sorceress of mine

Name: Maniae

Appearance: Borderlines between sexy and cute, full lips, slender/lithe (thus she has A-cup angst :smallwink:) Usually sporting an off look in her eyes in which it looks like she's going to have her way with you and or kill you.
Her outfit is akin to this costume (http://tinypic.com/r/16h6wd4/7) but with more sorcerer furnishings whatever that means. If it helps, the campaign setting is akin to Dark Sun. She has dark jet black hair, some highlights would be neat to accent it, her hair is akin to Eris' hair (http://tinypic.com/r/2ewfjfr/7)....It seems I like using the word 'akin' a lot.

Personality: Chaotic Neutral but with less evil tendencies, she's off her rocker to a degree as she is still capable of somewhat 'normal' socialization with a small degree of a sense of awareness. Prone to using defiling and preserving magic on whimsy, I plan to flip a coin to determine which kind she'll use per round, not per battle, as to emphasis her randomness. She's got an exaggerated split personality thing going on. Prone to Luna Lovegood-like insight-fullness once in a while.

Quote: “I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.”

Icewalker
2011-04-06, 02:03 AM
Excellent! You's a pretty fantastic artist there. :smallbiggrin:

The_JJ
2011-04-06, 03:19 AM
Those Discworld sketches make me happy inside.

I'll ask for one of two characters.

One:

Ibera Tzim, Seer and Psion.

Appearance:
Reasonably handsome, in a very skinny way. Just shy of middle aged, wears his hair (black) cropped short and keeps a neat beard around his mouth. Has a fancy tattoo (curling patterns) running from his right temple to around the corner of his eye then down to the jawline. Has similar tattoos running from his shoulders down to his hands, but he usually wears a stylish and well kept, if antiquated, black cloak. (The cloak is, in fact, a magic item. It's a low magic world.) Underneath the cloak he probably dresses for practicality.

Personality: LE, though he'd probably not put it in those term. Outside of the worlds of black and white, he likes to find things, uncover secrets, analyse the world. He's very empathic, even if he exudes an aura of detached superiority. Currently working as a private eye/bounty hunter of sorts.

Of course, he enjoys feeling your pain, but that's another story entirely. Has a cohort, a poor abused halfling girl that snapped after he rescued her (Lost Things, People Found. 500 Up Front, 50 a Day, 50 per Mile of Travel. Expenses included. Delivered restrained as needed. No questions.) who he's rather protective of, but is on the other hand training her to be a killer.

Quote: "Oh, and don't lie to me. I don't like that."

or

"... interesting."

Pose: Staring the viewer down, maybe, or looking at some interesting bauble/concentrating hard because he's doing cool things with his mind.

Option Two:
Jason Rosse "The Dawn Knight"

Appearance: Roughly accurate OOTSified version as my avi. Young, and handsome in a knight in shining armor sort of way. Gleam on his teeth, all that. Black hair, not to long, no beard. Generally in plate armor (Coat of Arms* lacquered on the front, he tries to keep it repainted but it's generally chipped and battered.) If not in armor then he's in well made but not especially ostentatious clothes. Big two handed sword either in hand or over his back, even in 'civilian clothes.' Might have a lance in hand if you put him in plate.

*Coat of arms is a sun rising over a green field, with a knight charging out of the sun.

Personality: Knight errant. Does a good job fronting as the carefree, gentrified upper class knight he should be, but he had a falling out with his brother over a woman and who would inherit Daddy's sword. He left home with the sword, around midnight. As a second son who has been de facto exiled from home, has no financial or political support for himself, so he's often living from tournament to tournament. Tends to get himself neck deep in trouble, generally over a women or trying to protect one. Often he's got romantic motives, but sometimes not. He gets nostalgic about his younger sisters. Also tends to cut and run when things get to difficult for him to handle, though he's a good and loyal soldier when his lord can pin him down long enough to drag him on campaign. A bit of a pragmatist.

Quote:
"Forward, Lightbringer! Forward the Dawnknight! Karmark and the Grayen East!"

or

"Morgan, my old friend!" *friendly punch to shoulder* "I see you finally got yourself a woman! And married her too, congratulations! And I can clearly see why you, madame, of all people, could so easily woo the impossible." *kisses the back of her hand in excessively flirtatious manner, turns back to friend, then, in mock disapproving tones, gesturing at friends rapier* "I see you're still using that itty bitty lady sword though."

or

"Of course, my lady, family tradition demands I recommend we charge from the East, at dawn. It's not a bad plan, I'd much rather sit on this cliff and roll boulders on them."

or

*medieval era appropriate pick up line*

Pose: Reflective, probably post-battle with his sword drawn but at rest, or doing his best smarmy charming smile. Maybe even grim and foreboding while taking his sword to someone.

Prime32
2011-04-06, 04:27 AM
Pretty cool stuff here.

onthetown
2011-04-06, 10:14 AM
Is it possible to ask for another one? :smallredface: You mentioned wanting to do a group, and I've got two charries that are a bit more interesting than my last one. (Okay, one is my friend's, but alas...)

If you decide to do it, here's the descrip:

My friend's character is a female Tiefling TN Rogue: Isolde. She's got thick, curly, dark red hair, which she uses to try to hide her horns -- the horns still stick out of her hair a little bit, though. I think she's fairly lithe, but still... "woman-like"? Hah... She typically wears studded leathers and uses a tainted, vile, cursed dagger of some sort. Isolde is very quiet and sarcastic.

Her friend, my character, is a female Aasimar CN Bard/Barbarian, named Sae'aeldra. Sae has long, straight, dark brown hair, and she's very curvy in figure. She wears elven chainmail and uses a longsword. She used to be pretty outgoing and slightly grating, but she had a BSOD and she's silent these days... except when she uses altered Chuck Norris jokes as her Intimidate checks. :smallamused:

Isolde and Sae are never seen apart, so I thought it might be something nifty. But don't feel that you have to, since I already got a sketch. ^^;

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-06, 10:45 AM
Ooh, ooh, if you'd like to still do requests... :smallsmile:

Any of these, all of these, whatever you feel like doing... :smallbiggrin:

Shichirou, the Fist of HeavenNot exactly D&D, but still a very fantasy feel to it...

Shichirou is a human martial artist, more of a brawler than your typical practitioner. He's fairly strong physically, but he's even stronger spiritually. His fighting style is very much an extension of his nature; he pours the strength of his essence into every attack he makes, which can result in some pretty fantastic consequences, like wreathing his hands in fire, shattering a boulder with a single punch, and hurling someone into the sky.

Appearance-wise, he's not quite pretty or ugly; he's got short pale-blonde hair, and sort of a rough-cut look to him. Shichirou is both very driven and very foolhardy, so he probably has a determined look on his face and such. :smalltongue:

Shichirou once sacrificed his right hand to the gods; in return, they rewarded him with a magical replacement made of a golden metal, etched with sutras and such. Also in his panoply is a magic silk gi he wears, an elegant cloak that goes over it, and a pair of metal bracers that seemed to be crafted from prayer strips.

Oh, a quote, right...

"I will inspire mankind to heroism, and I can't do so by losing to the likes of you!"

Tykoga Rae, Crime LordTykoga Rae is a Twi'lek from the Star Wars setting. He's both a noble and a scoundrel, very refined and more than a little pompous. Tykoga is the kind who wears the finest robes possible, but also goes to the expense of having them blaster-resistant. He's an aspiring Crime Lord, very crafty, and ultimately a self-interested, self-motivated person.

Of course, as a Twi'lek, he doesn't have any hair, but his lekku are fairly impressive. :smallamused: Tykoga is fairly tall and thin, and his skin is an azure color (though since this is black-and-white, I suppose that's fairly inconsequential). Even when things are tense, Tykoga usually maintains a veneer of relaxation and control.

Quote? How about... "I spared no expense to ensure my victory. Can you say the same?"

L3nNĄ, HackerL3nNĄ, or "Lenny," as he goes by when he's not on the Matrix, is a dwarf hacker. He is very self-assured of his own skills, but knows that his heists would be a lot tougher without his teammates, and is thus a very big proponent of the power of "teamwork." Unfortunately, he also has to put up with that nobody else in the party is really sure what his job is. Thus, it's not so much that he's overconfident; it's more that he knows what he can do. As a hacker/rigger, he's got a lot of little gadgets he relies on, including a number of drones that he frequently deploys. He's got quite a lot of cyberware, but the vast majority of it is inside his head, so you don't have to do much to depict it. Probably very nerdy-looking, has a pair of big goggles with fancy HUDs and whatnot running in his peripheral vision, probably wired to some fancy-looking cell phone-type device (in reality, both of these devices are superfluous; he does all his hacking in his head).

Oh, and the clincher? He's only sixteen. :smalltongue:

His quote... "I suppose you guys didn't check for a security system, did you? Luckily, I took the liberty of defeating it already."

Arch Whitman, MalkavianArch is a physically-frail looking human vampire, who looks like he's in his forties. Arch wears a pair of horn-rimmed glasses to hide his sunken eyes, and has a very evil smile. :smallamused: His dark brown hair is a little on the longish side, and very unkempt.

Amongst other vampires, Arch puts on a veneer of insanity to keep them from being suspicious of him. Even amongst humans, he still acts very eccentric. Due to his "cracked mirror" nature, Arch is very insightful, and uses this supernatural insight to his advantage over others at every opportunity.

Very little is above Arch; if it will ultimately advance his goals without putting him in danger, he will do it. Note, however, that Arch is neither "Stupid Evil," nor is he a coward. He recognizes the usefulness of other people, and cultivates friendships that he ultimately benefits from.

Outfit-wise, he could conceivably be dressed in almost anything, but he prefers a white lab coat or a jacket from some prestigious college; as a scientist in life, he still holds on to some of his mortal trappings.

There's a plethora of amusing quotes from Arch. This one should serve well enough... "It's a good thing I'm your friend; if you'd told this secret to anyone else, they likely would've exploited it..."

Mazeburn
2011-04-07, 04:37 PM
Oookay! Spent a long boring day rendering in the labs, which means clicking a few buttons then waiting ten minutes for the computer to prove that I did in fact click the wrong few buttons. Repeat ad eyestrain. Anyway, it does mean I got a lot of drawing done, so here goes:

For GFawkes:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/gfawkes.jpg
Drawing faces upside down is hard. (:

Ninjaman - still working on it, having trouble with the mask. ^^;

Grlump:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/grlump.jpg
THIS ONE WAS SO FUN. x) Hilarious character, seriously. Awesomeness.

Benson:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/benson.jpg
'Nother fun one, the outfit is awesome. <3 And thanks very much for your kind words.

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/ibera.jpg
MALEVOLENT GOATEE. :D

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/dawnknight.jpg
Sorry, hope he doesn't look too slimy here, it's just kinda how he turned out. xD

Most of these need a bit of cleanup, but I keep leaving my graphics tablet at uni, so I'll do it there tomorrow and update. ^^;

Yeeeeee. <3 More to come! Really enjoying all the awesome character suggestions, guys!

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-07, 04:49 PM
I approve of all of these. :smallbiggrin: (crosses fingers and waits in anticipation)

GFawkes
2011-04-07, 05:04 PM
AMAZING work!!! Just a common sense thing though: When drawing the face upside-down, did the thought occur to turn the paper (or tablet or whatever) upside down?

Benson
2011-04-07, 05:12 PM
Benson:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/benson.jpg
'Nother fun one, the outfit is awesome. <3 And thanks very much for your kind words.

I-I...adore it, captured the expression I had in my head, cute and kooky, and come hither-y... *motormouths the praise*Thank-you http://i.imgur.com/Dy4NS.jpg

GrlumpTheElder
2011-04-07, 07:13 PM
Grlump:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/grlump.jpg
THIS ONE WAS SO FUN. x) Hilarious character, seriously. Awesomeness.

This is 10 different kinds of awesome. Thank you SO much. It's Brilliant!

Ninjaman
2011-04-07, 11:49 PM
Ninjaman - still working on it, having trouble with the mask. ^^;

in case you wondered i pictured the mask as something along the lines if this
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/Ninjamanhammer/Shrederslim.png

The_JJ
2011-04-08, 05:29 PM
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/ibera.jpg
MALEVOLENT GOATEE. :D

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/dawnknight.jpg
Sorry, hope he doesn't look too slimy here, it's just kinda how he turned out. xD

Lawl awesome.

LCP
2011-04-08, 06:13 PM
Could I make a request? I'm a habitual GM, so this is an NPC not a PC, but I feel your style would be perfect for him.

He's a Dark Heresy character (from the Warhammer 40,000 setting, if you're not familiar with the game system) - he's nobility from a Hive World (a type of planet blanketed with mega-cities) and my take on the colonial British gentleman with a touch of the egomaniac hunter (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EgomaniacHunter) (with entire planets of alien beasties to hunt instead of just rhinos and the like). His name is Octavian Rhodes.

Personality-wise, he's very smooth and well-mannered with a tendency to be polite to people even when he's trying to blow their brains out. He's also a ruthless, murderous schemer.

Appearance-wise, he's a very big, broad-shouldered man, contained within some very well-tailored and expensive clothes. He dresses practically but very sharply, with a definite touch of the big game hunter, and carries a very powerful and ornate hunting rifle (essentially an elephant gun) with him almost everywhere. You can see my own attempt to draw him in this post (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8852615&postcount=64).

For an appropriate quote, it would be fantastic if I could get this letter he wrote to the PCs (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10418905&postcount=1128) as a background. However, I imagine that would probably be too much work, so as a backup, the line "Sergeant, if you could dispose of our unwanted company" would work fine (if you want context for a facial expression or owt, that line was a piece of misdirection allowing him to order the PCs killed right in front of their faces without them realising it before he walked off - they thought he was talking about something else).

Thanks in advance if you take it up, and no worries if you don't!

Mazeburn
2011-04-09, 04:51 AM
Thanks, Ninjaman, that should help a lot. :)

LCP - Ohhhh yeah. :D I was really hoping someone would post something from DH, and this guy sounds like he'll be a lot of fun. And your art looks really good!

Ninjaman
2011-04-09, 11:32 AM
Mazeburn ^
No i am the one to thank.

LCP
2011-04-10, 05:29 AM
LCP - Ohhhh yeah. :D I was really hoping someone would post something from DH, and this guy sounds like he'll be a lot of fun. And your art looks really good!

Thanks - I do a lot of NPC sketches as props for my PBP games. Always unhappy with my proportions on people, though, and would love to see your take on Mr. Rhodes. I feel like I kinda dropped the ball on bringing across the 40K flavour in him as well as his real-world influences... and also, I tend only to be able to draw very understated facial expressions, whereas your expressions are fantastic!

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-10, 05:37 AM
(giddy grin) Couldn't help myself, went over your drawings again. Very awesome. :smallsmile:

Ninjaman
2011-04-10, 02:52 PM
An other request.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/Ninjamanhammer/Ignites.png

Name: ignites

Aperance: Ignites is a 12 year old boy, dressed up as on the picture

pose: as on the picture, but with burning eyes.

Quote: Let´s fire up the party.

Zefir
2011-04-10, 03:44 PM
I saw this and thought awsome, maybe I yould make a request as well.

I would like to request my favorit Pathfinder char:
Name: Eon
Class: Cavalier

Appereance: Eon is a very high person for people of his century He wears a Full plate armore which is in good condition. He has short hair on the head and no beard. on his back he has a banner which shows a dragon. he carries a Earthbreaker with himself his favorti weapon. on his belt he carries a jug.
He allways seeems a bit bully cause of his many muskels.

Personality: He is a very outgoing person and near allways tells what he thoughts. but sometimes people wonder about that cause he looks stupid but got aa very intelligent answer. He bigoted if the way people do something didnt fit him. In a fight he is what a Order of the dragon by the cavalier class stand for. he blocks ways so his allys remain unharmed and he allways throws himself into a fight first.

The quote is related to a little story:
His companions made a battel of who is smelling better one has rose parfum the other Lemmon.(a friend wold me he eat that just a week ago) So my really first thoughts for him where:
*snif*snif* "You smell like food."

Hope that the informations are good to handle for you.

Thanks in advanced.

Mazeburn
2011-04-10, 04:40 PM
I should stop saving up everything and making giant posts. Here goes.

For Ninjaman:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/shredder.jpg

For Onthetown:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/onthetown2.jpg
Hope this is okay. xD Never quite sure how Tieflingy to make Tieflings, they look wildly different in every picture I've seen.

For Alucard:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/fistofheaven.jpg
Sorry, looks like this one needs a bit of image cleanup too. ^^; Shall do it in Uni tomorrow. This guy reminds me a lot of the Iron Fist. :3

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/starwars.jpg
Ahhh, where would we be without George Lucas and his really, really weird alien designs? xD I think I drew this guy with trollface. I should probably just change his dialogue do 'u jealous?'. This guy was pretty fun to draw.

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/lenny.jpg
Didn't know quite how dwarfy to make this guy, hope it's what you had in mind. :3 What age do dwarves get their beards, anyway? Are they born with 'em? xD

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/vampire.jpg
Didn't know if his fangs would have been visible or not, can never quite keep track of all the WoD types. ^^; Hope it's about right.

Phew! x) Aaaand now to do more. Yay.

LCP:

Thanks - I do a lot of NPC sketches as props for my PBP games. Always unhappy with my proportions on people, though, and would love to see your take on Mr. Rhodes. I feel like I kinda dropped the ball on bringing across the 40K flavour in him as well as his real-world influences... and also, I tend only to be able to draw very understated facial expressions, whereas your expressions are fantastic!

I dunno, your proportions seem pretty good to me; you've got really nice variety of build, took me ages to work out that I couldn't just draw the same guy a bunch of times and pretend they were different characters. xD And thanks a lot!
You say this guy's a big game hunter - I'm not 100% familiar with 40K, but I'd love to draw him in front of a few hunting trophies. Any suggestions what aliens/creatures would be good for that? The only creatures I can remember offhand are Squigs and I dare say it would look pretty dumb to have a creature that's 90% head mounted on the wall. x)

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-10, 04:49 PM
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/fistofheaven.jpgSorry, looks like this one needs a bit of image cleanup too. ^^; Shall do it in Uni tomorrow. This guy reminds me a lot of the Iron Fist.I still like it. :smallsmile: Personally, I had a bit of a more anime-esque imagining of him, but this works. :smallsmile:

Ahhh, where would we be without George Lucas and his really, really weird alien designs?Ahh, where would we be without the people who shot down George Lucas' more-bizzare alien designs? :smallamused: Trust me, Star Wars would've been really, really weird if he'd gotten his way from the start. :smalltongue:

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/starwars.jpgI think I drew this guy with trollface. I should probably just change his dialogue do 'u jealous?'.Truth be told, sometimes I played him as such, mostly centered toward our Bothan party member. :smallamused:

This guy was pretty fun to draw.Glad to hear it. :smallsmile:

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/lenny.jpgDidn't know quite how dwarfy to make this guy, hope it's what you had in mind.This was exactly as dwarfy as I wanted him. :smallbiggrin: Very good.

What age do dwarves get their beards, anyway? Are they born with 'em?Probably not born with 'em, but that's still a very good question...

http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/vampire.jpgDidn't know if his fangs would have been visible or not, can never quite keep track of all the WoD types. ^^; Hope it's about right.Considering the vampires can retract them at will in VtM, it's fine to depict him without the fangs. :smallsmile: I like this one, too. :smallbiggrin:

All in all, I like the latter three best; I suppose it's my own fault, though, for not bringing that bit up for Shichirou...

LCP
2011-04-10, 05:18 PM
You say this guy's a big game hunter - I'm not 100% familiar with 40K, but I'd love to draw him in front of a few hunting trophies. Any suggestions what aliens/creatures would be good for that? The only creatures I can remember offhand are Squigs and I dare say it would look pretty dumb to have a creature that's 90% head mounted on the wall. x)

That's a great idea. Off the top of my head... an Ambull (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/LordChilipepa/Ambull.jpg) would be a good 40K staple, and the head of an Ork or such would be a great nod to his villainous side (seeing sapient creatures as game). Aside from that, any kind of alien beastie you see fit to invent would fit fine.

The only things that are out are Tau or Tyranids. The game takes place in the Calixis Sector, where neither of those Xenos breeds have a presence.

(If you put him in front of trophies and such, though, please leave off the 'sergeant' quote - that was from a mid-game situation, it wouldn't make much sense out of context)

onthetown
2011-04-10, 06:58 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeee, thank you :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, tieflings are strange. I don't even know how tiefling-y Isolde is, just that she has horns. But this is awesome.

I'll stop bothering you now. :smalltongue:

Ninjaman
2011-04-11, 12:14 AM
I should stop saving up everything and making giant posts. Here goes.

For Ninjaman:

His fingers doesn´t seem long enough to me, is there any chance you could make them longer?
Otherwise great.

Cero Oscura
2011-04-11, 12:47 AM
I've surveyed you works. Very impressive, and they've inspired me to make a request...

Surname: Not given

Alias: Shackler

Profession: Bounty hunter with a focus on pirates (he's a Lawful Neutral Justiciar)

Appearance: Human male. Stringy, straight black hair a little past his shoulders, not in his face though. Gaunt face, always got a little sullen frown going on. Black full plate armor (no emo), no helmet, fights with a pair of enchanted shackles, one fire and one ice. Generally nicer than his appearance might suggest. Disappointed with the corrupt justice system in the game world.

Quote: If the establishment will not give you the punishment you so richly deserve, then I shall do it myself. (beatings commence)

ShadowofSithis
2011-04-12, 02:21 PM
I was wondering if you could try your hand on another one of my creations :smallbiggrin:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dx20061110_choker.jpg
Name: MustaHavaSlappa
Race: Choker
Profession: Pimp

Appearance-
Face/Head: Mouth can be covered by surgical mask if teeth structure to confusing to draw. Eyes covered by wide sunglasses. Head covered by wide brimmed hat, pimp stylized dark violet with feather of artists choice poking out the side of brim.
Body: Black creased pants and shirt. Long displacer beast furred overcoat over body, pimp stylized purple with displacer beast tenticles hanging from sides limply
Arms: One hand holding large cane pressed into ground, other with palm facing forth wall/viewer.

Quote: "50 copper short? Face, meet my good friend hoe-slapper!"

if any of the above doesnt work for you then just cut some of it out, I dont mind.

xp194
2011-04-12, 06:08 PM
Are you willing to do anything from the Exalted setting? If so, can I direct the request from here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194511) towards you?

xp194

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-12, 06:11 PM
Are you willing to do anything from the Exalted setting?Considering how Shichirou was an Exalted character, I think it's more in how you've framed it... :smalltongue:

On the other hand, you might have to describe how the stuff is different, like the moonsilver tattoos and such.

xp194
2011-04-12, 07:02 PM
Oh, yeh. Moonsilver Tatoos... I don't really have any particular design for it, so feel free to use artistic license on that part. Also, if she could have her caste mark showing on her forehead, that'd be awesome too

Edit: Oh, bluh, as in explain what they are? right. The Tatoo's a silver, well, tatoo that covers a casted Lunar's body. Each one is unique to a particular Lunar, though that doesn't really come into play. The Tell's a distinguishing feature for a Lunar, which in this case is a particular fur/hair colour. Cast mark is this. (http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/9877/changingmoongr7.png)

Mazeburn
2011-04-13, 06:59 PM
For LCP:

Well, two and a half attempts later, here we go:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/octavius.jpg

Embellished his design a bit with a few more 40K trappings, hope you don't mind. Spent ages trying to find references then remembered I had two 40K art books in the next room. ^^; Also switched out his elephant gun for the drawing 'cause I really couldn't fit it in. I also can't draw guns. Or feet. But hack elements aside, yay! I like this one quite a lot. Such a fun character, he reminds me quite a lot of Clayton from Tarzan. But y'know. With more space-guns.

Alucard:

Ahh, where would we be without the people who shot down George Lucas' more-bizzare alien designs? Trust me, Star Wars would've been really, really weird if he'd gotten his way from the start.
Yeah, I heard that Han Solo was originally a green alien of some kind... The mysteries of George Lucas' mind are deeper even than those of the universe.

And glad you liked the requests! Sorry, I really can't draw anime or anything vaguely close. ^^;

Urist
2011-04-13, 07:38 PM
Despite the fact that you're liekly swamped, making a request anyway:smallredface:.

Request:

Name: Ilich
Surname: Golovnin
Race: Dark(as in template from Tome of Magic) Human
Profession: (Self Proclaimed) Master of the Sublime Way(Swordsage)

Appearance:

Ilich is a tall, gaunt man, weighing in at 6'2 and 120 pounds(due to the dark template, some of his mass is shadow-stuff). Long, black hair is pulled into a tight braid, which hangs down his back and sways when he moves. He wears a black monks outfit, tight enough to not get in his way without restricting his movements. His only weapons are a pair of heavily enchanted gauntlets, with which he delivers devastating unarmed strikes.

Quote: "I have held many mens hearts in my hands. Quite literally, in fact-they keep beating for a short time."

Ninjaman
2011-04-14, 12:18 AM
His fingers doesn´t seem long enough to me, is there any chance you could make them longer?
Otherwise great.

Please :smallfrown:

Mazeburn
2011-04-14, 03:50 AM
Please

Don't worry, I will! :) I'll post it when I post your other request.

LCP
2011-04-14, 04:18 AM
For LCP:

Well, two and a half attempts later, here we go.

That is AMAZING! :smallbiggrin:

Embellished his design a bit with a few more 40K trappings, hope you don't mind. Spent ages trying to find references then remembered I had two 40K art books in the next room.

That's exactly what I was after - he looks very 40K-ish now, but still completely recognisable. Thank you!

Such a fun character, he reminds me quite a lot of Clayton from Tarzan.

Yup, I stole a lot from him. :smallbiggrin:

Octavian Rhodes is going to be back in a later episode of the game, and I will definitely use this picture when he reappears. Thanks again!

Destro_Yersul
2011-04-14, 08:32 AM
I've got another 40k character, myself, if you like. Tychon Urbanus. He's a gunslinger from a hiveworld, sort of like Mr. Rhodes up there. Except Rhodes is Nobility, and Tychon's sort of on the lower end of things. I drew him myself, if you want a reference. My drawings tend to be kinda simple, though, and I think I got his shoulder a bit off.

Here. For reference! (http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/ArtemistheHunter/Tychon.png?t=1302787722)

That line on his cheek is meant to be a scar that goes all the way down his chin. Bit hard to see, with the way I inked the beard. Or stubble, rather. The guns are meant to be a matched pair of revolvers.

He was very heavily inspired by Western characters, particularly John Marston.

Ninjaman
2011-04-14, 08:50 AM
Don't worry, I will! :) I'll post it when I post your other request.

LCP
2011-04-14, 07:43 PM
Actually, how would you feel about doing a WFRP NPC too? I've already had one (brilliant) sketch, so I don't want to hog the art times, but if there are still sketches going...

Maria Samtzunge was the secondary antagonist in the WFRP game I ran on these boards, The Hour After Midnight (again, link in sig). She was a beautiful young noblewoman who had been left the sole heir to her father's wealthy estate, but had come away from the expensive university education he had paid for with some dangerously radical (i.e. democratic) political ideas. In secret, she had also fallen in with a hedonistic cult of Slaanesh, a branch of which she established in her home city where the adventure took place. She used her beauty and charisma to manipulate men in key positions according to her subversive agenda, and even seduced one of the PCs. There was a lot of party infighting over whether she was good or evil, which was the whole point of her, from a design point of view.

Appearance-wise, she had black hair, green eyes and was very attractive (a little more so than before she had left for university, thanks to Slaanesh's influence) - my main influence for her appearance was I think the Lady of the Green Kirtle, from C.S. Lewis. This (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/LordChilipepa/Maria.jpg) one of my own sketches, which I use as props. The game was set in the Warhammer Fantasy setting's Empire, so her clothes should be sort of mid-late Renaissance... really whatever you cared to draw, as I'm sure she'd have a huge wardrobe.

You could either draw her as she was in life, all self-confident and disingenuous and manipulative/controlling... or in her final moments, recoiling in terror from an all-devouring tidal wave of rabid rats :smallbiggrin:.

As I said at the top, I'm already very happy with Octavian, so feel free to turn this one down. Maria's just another character I think would look great in your style.

EDIT: On a completely unrelated note, could I ask how you greyed out the background for Octavian? Smudgy backgrounds are the bane of my own doodles and I think that a technique like that might help.

Mazeburn
2011-04-16, 05:09 AM
Ninjaman-

Updated Shredder:
(might need to clear your cache if it's not changed)

Ignites:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/ignites.jpg

Zefir -
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/eon.jpg
Hope that's about right, I'm so bad at drawing plate armour. x)

LCP:

No real secret to the grey background, I'm afraid, I just painted it in digitally. :) But you can sort out smudging with some image cleanup; adjusting the image levels in Photoshop often helps getting rid of general texture and grime, for instance. You can also do a bit with dodge brushes and the like; there's a pretty good tutorial for cleaning up pencil work here (http://www.boltcity.com/workshop/amulet/flatting/).

Gonna be closing these in the next couple of days so I can focus on personal art, so any last requests, get 'em in now. :smallbiggrin: May well open them up again in the future, though.

Akrim.elf
2011-04-16, 08:17 AM
I think so looong... and this day is TIME for mine request!
maybe.. please?

only picture reference, this is mine creation for SG and not have a soul...

http://stripgenerator.com/booklet/447/time-demon/

and here mine bad scetch for her...
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/013/7/2/7270d76718db431d8e344adcca15a739-d37350m.png

basic info
sex - female
Race - Demon
expression - Patient
ornaments - various kinds of hours

Thank you for time spent on this post (and also for the time devoted to it or view)

Zefir
2011-04-16, 03:14 PM
Zefir -
*snip*
Hope that's about right, I'm so bad at drawing plate armour. x)

This looks awsome and no worries with the armor it looks good.

Jair Barik
2011-04-16, 04:09 PM
Oooh can I have one of these done?

Either for

Option 1
Name:Olrik Gothri
Race: Elan/Human
Profession: Psion/ seige engineer

Physical Description: He's my avatar. Wears a gas mask but has torn off one of the eye glasses because he can turn people to stone with his eyes. Leather robes with a cloak, magic rings amulets and other such trinkets.
Character: Dedicated to chaos he has an unpredictable (often explosive) personality, also very intelligent.
Quote: "I don't want to watch the world burn! I want to make it burn."

Alternatively
Option 2
Name: Doc. Robin Watt (PHD)
Race: Human, (from a firefly game)
Profession: Doctor/black market organs trader

Physical description: Lab coat (probably bloodied) with short slick black hair and a permanent smile. No glasses, likely has a syringe in one hand or a similar device and a sniper rifle strapped across his back.

Background (if your interested)

The doc loves his work. Just as happy to lop off a limb as remove a bullet he is an expert in his field of interest and has operated on plenty enough 'wounds of questionable origin'. If you have the money he certainly won't be asking any questions, though it is often best to get the specifics of what you actually want done settled before going under the knife if you want to avoid dealing with an unfortunate misunderstanding later on. Though lacking in bodily strength or social etiquette the doc is a genius with a decent education to back it up. Excelling at his studies it takes only a few minutes in Watt's company to realise why he is on board a ship as opposed to working in a hospital for decent money. His upbeat attitude is unfortunately mingled with an occasionally profane mouth, his wild appearance is off putting and a few of his more interesting quirks and hobbies are down right unnerving. Having had to leave his homeworld for 'gross medical misconduct' (a term best not used around him, especially if you plan on needing his services any time soon) he took his talents to the stars, discovering a lucrative market for people who actually have the knowledge and skills required to patch up bullet wounds and dog bites, treat dangerous toxins and remove and treat bear trap related injuries.

Despite this thriving new business Watt quickly learnt that though his skills were often called for his patients had the annoying habit of being followed by angry men with guns shooting at people indiscriminately. As a result of this he invested a portion of his income into aquiring a gun, and a lot of his spare time into learning how to use the blasted thing. His personal prefrence is rifles, enjoyinh a gun that is actually accurate enough for him to be able to take advantage of a detailed knowledge of human anatomy (he assures anyone he works for that the fact he can remaain a long way away from the actual fighting whilst using the gun has nothing to do with it). Joining the ships crew came about as a result of his growing desire for a degree of job security and a reduced likelihood of his patients turning round and holding him at gun point when he asks to be payed. In his surgery aboard the ship the Doc. has two collections he is especially fond of. In one box is a collection of bullets he has removed from patients, each bagged up with date of surgery, name of patient and area of the body removed from. The second is a collection of peoples appendices in jars (don't worry, nobody actually needs one). The source of so many appendices is that where possible the doc likes to remove them from his patients whilst they are under sedation (really they are more trouble than they are worth, honest) so he can add another to his collection of little friends.

Quote: "I have the brain of a child...in a jar under my desk."

Ninjaman
2011-04-16, 04:47 PM
Ninjaman-

Updated Shredder:
(might need to clear your cache if it's not changed)

Ignites:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/ignites.jpg

Love them both, thank you.

Mazeburn
2011-04-18, 04:39 AM
Okay, requests are closed via the boards now... But if you really want something, drop me a PM.

For Cero Obscura:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/shackle.jpg
Heh, ended up spending quite a while trying to work out how the best way to fight with a pair of shackles would be. :smalltongue:

ShadowofSithis: Still working on yours, didn't particularly want to draw it at uni where I would inevitably have someone appear out of nowhere and get me to try and explain, as always happens when I draw something vaguely weird. Should have it done in a day or two. :)

For xp194:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/exalted.jpg
I've never drawn anything from Exalted before, and since there's apparently all but no official art, kinda had to guess a bit with the tattoos and such. xP

xp194
2011-04-18, 12:54 PM
For xp194:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/exalted.jpg
I've never drawn anything from Exalted before, and since there's apparently all but no official art, kinda had to guess a bit with the tattoos and such. xP

Awesome. Truly amazing. The Tatoos vary wildly anyway so they work out fine. Do you mind especially if I try adding some colour to it?

Destro_Yersul
2011-05-04, 11:56 AM
Hello. Are there going to be more sketches soon? It's been quite a while since the last ones.

Ninjaman
2011-05-04, 12:56 PM
Hello. Are there going to be more sketches soon? It's been quite a while since the last ones.

It is called Requests now closed. I think he is done for now.

Mazeburn
2011-05-04, 03:46 PM
It is called Requests now closed. I think he is done for now.

She, actually. ^^;

And I'll be starting them back up again in a couple of weeks, likely. I still owe four or five people sketches so that'll come first. But before that comes Major project deadline followed by loads of recuperative D&D. xD

So yeah, I'll start up a new board then, most likely. :)

Edit: Also, Ninjaman, your avatar is awesome.

Ninjaman
2011-05-05, 12:20 AM
She, actually. ^^;

And I'll be starting them back up again in a couple of weeks, likely. I still owe four or five people sketches so that'll come first. But before that comes Major project deadline followed by loads of recuperative D&D. xD

So yeah, I'll start up a new board then, most likely. :)

Edit: Also, Ninjaman, your avatar is awesome.

Yeah she, it even says so under your avatar.

Also thanks. And again thank you for the drawings.

Mazeburn
2011-05-07, 08:16 AM
Okay! All handed in now and actually able to deal with life again. x)

ShadowofSithis: Didn't get too far with this one, despite a couple of attempts. You can have the best of those attempts. xD Sorry, Chokers are hard to draw!
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/choker.jpg

Urist:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/urist.jpg

Destro Yersal:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/gunslinger.jpg

I like this one. :D Mainly because it's essentially John Marston with purity seals...

LCP:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/lcp.jpg

Akrim.Elf:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/timedemon.jpg

Jair Barik:
http://learningextra.com/pspynett/pcsk/olrik.jpg

Jair Barik
2011-05-07, 08:29 AM
Awesome
:smallbiggrin:
Thank you a lot.

LCP
2011-05-07, 08:45 PM
Thanks, Mazeburn!

Destro_Yersul
2011-05-08, 05:10 AM
Many thanks, Mazeburn. I approve of his unamused expression.

Urist
2011-05-14, 09:50 PM
Thanks so much. I really like his expression, he looks so devious! Sorry it took me so long to find the thread againband thank you:smallredface:.