PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to me!

Ranger Mattos
2011-04-03, 09:23 PM
Well, I've successfully completed another trip around the sun, and have been rewarded with peanut butter cup pie, maple sugar, a book on how to fold paper airplanes out of dollar bills, and cash. What fun :smallbiggrin:

Eh, that's enough flaunting of loot. Now, I'm not necessarily making you wish me a happy birthday, but it would be nice of you :smallwink:
Sorry if I sound conceited, but come on, it's my birthday

Savannah
2011-04-03, 09:35 PM
Well, I've successfully completed another trip around the sun, and have been rewarded with peanut butter cup pie, maple sugar, a book on how to fold paper airplanes out of dollar bills, and cash, and a personalized birthday cartoon. What fun :smallbiggrin:

Fixed it :smallwink::smalltongue:

Happy Birthday (again)! I see they gave you not only a book on folding paper airplanes out of dollars, but some cash to try it on, too. How convenient!

Edit: Is peanut butter cup pie as good as it sounds? I have no idea what it is, but it sounds delicious.

Skeppio
2011-04-03, 09:39 PM
Happy Birthday, Ranger Mattos! :smallbiggrin:

Eruantion
2011-04-03, 09:47 PM
Happy birthday, Ranger Mattos :smallsmile:

Perenelle
2011-04-03, 09:50 PM
Happy Birthday! :smallbiggrin:

Strawberries
2011-04-03, 11:54 PM
Already said it, but...

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTOS! :smallbiggrin:

Blue Ghost
2011-04-03, 11:56 PM
Happy birthday, little brother! Best wishes for the coming year, and may you continue to grow in happiness and wisdom! :smallsmile:

Ajadea
2011-04-03, 11:58 PM
*ahem*
I wish you a Happy Birthday, I wish you a Happy Birthday, I wish you a Happy Birthday, and a...this is the wrong tune, isn't it. Figures.

Anyways, I hope you have/had an amazing birthday, Ranger Mattos.

Bhu
2011-04-04, 01:09 AM
Happy cake day!

Asthix
2011-04-04, 06:53 AM
Happy belated birthday you precocious playgrounder!

Also birthday picture!
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTFtuULUq3CtTPf22qZunU1AkhfOsRk Zhx9Lo6MPZLLaFkikijQA

Ranger Mattos
2011-04-04, 03:45 PM
Thanks, everyone!

Fixed it :smallwink::smalltongue:

Happy Birthday (again)! I see they gave you not only a book on folding paper airplanes out of dollars, but some cash to try it on, too. How convenient!

Edit: Is peanut butter cup pie as good as it sounds? I have no idea what it is, but it sounds delicious.

How could I have forgotten that? Looks like my memory is going in my old age :smalltongue:

And yes, it is. Basically a really big Reese's, with whipped cream.

Lateral
2011-04-05, 05:49 PM
Ah. Late, am I? Well, happy birthday anyway, Mattos.

And many moooooore...

Betropper
2011-04-05, 05:55 PM
OK, now for my super special birthday gretting...

HAPPY HIPPIE HOPPY HAMY BIRTHHHHDDDAAYYYY
Sorry for the lateness.