PDA

View Full Version : Banner Request.

DMBlackhart
2011-04-05, 10:51 PM
So, not sure if this is the right thread. To be honest I've never stepped outside the Recruitment/Homebrew threads.

Anyways the idea sounded artsy-like so I figured I'd post here and see if my fellow playgrounder's would be so kind as to help me, or redirect me.

I am looking for someone capable of making a banner, or if anyone knows of any way to make one myself. I have zero artistic ability, less even, and I mostly want an artist to do the drawing, once I figure out how to make a banner I could do the rest myself I am sure.

Anyways if anyone is willing to help, the design I need is simply a semi-good banner with the following design layout.

* Needs big deep yellow bold letters, Titled "A.o.M"
* The backdrop should be a mixture of 3 or four different "eras". Such as Stone age, Modern era, Space, Aliens, Zombies for flavor, etc.
* It can be small and poorly drawn, just needs some basic depictions of the above.

And finally, this is all simply to advertise a long-running homebrew gaming system/project I've been developing. Someone asked if I had a banner to advertise... I do not. Hence my request.

Thank you all, playgrounders, and have a nice evening.

Vrythas
2011-04-06, 09:48 PM
So, not sure if this is the right thread. To be honest I've never stepped outside the Recruitment/Homebrew threads.

Anyways the idea sounded artsy-like so I figured I'd post here and see if my fellow playgrounder's would be so kind as to help me, or redirect me.

I am looking for someone capable of making a banner, or if anyone knows of any way to make one myself. I have zero artistic ability, less even, and I mostly want an artist to do the drawing, once I figure out how to make a banner I could do the rest myself I am sure.

Anyways if anyone is willing to help, the design I need is simply a semi-good banner with the following design layout.

* Needs big deep yellow bold letters, Titled "A.o.M"
* The backdrop should be a mixture of 3 or four different "eras". Such as Stone age, Modern era, Space, Aliens, Zombies for flavor, etc.
* It can be small and poorly drawn, just needs some basic depictions of the above.

And finally, this is all simply to advertise a long-running homebrew gaming system/project I've been developing. Someone asked if I had a banner to advertise... I do not. Hence my request.

Thank you all, playgrounders, and have a nice evening.

i might do this, but i need to know what kind of style you want it in. do you want it OOTS style? or do you want more realistic?

esperanza1988
2011-04-20, 12:20 AM
Yes, style is the basic. It's easy to do, but which do you prefer?