PDA

View Full Version : Exalted Character Art Request

xp194
2011-04-09, 05:54 PM
Hey folks. My peers in an IRC game of Exalted have been pestering me for a while for art of my character for description purposes. However, this has a problem, in that I have all the artistic skill of a spasming spider and internet searches ended up fruitless, so I thought I'd ask if any charitable souls would consider doing me a huge favour :smallsmile:

The character herself is Silk Staff, a Changing Moon Lunar Exalt. Her Totem Animal is a Tiger, while her Tell manifests as tiger ears (instead of human) and a tail in human form. Additionally, her hair (which is loose and comes down to around mid-back) and fur is orange with white tiger markings.

She's very attractive to look at (Appearance 5, for those that know the rules.), quite a dexterous character, and around 5' 8'' - 5' 10'' in terms of height. She also has green eyes.

She carries an Artifact Moonsilver Short Powerbow, and tends to wear flattering clothing due to being the group's social combatant (got to make use of that Appearance differance bonus, heh.)

In terms of drawing style, I'd like it to be fairly realistic if at all possible. As for size... Not overly concerned, something maybe between A5-A4?

I think that's everything that needs to be described, although I've probably missed something...

Thanks in advance!
xp194

(Looking back, this does seem to be a great big list of "I want this and that." Sorry if it seems overly demanding.)

Domochevsky
2011-04-09, 09:07 PM
In terms of drawing style, I'd like it to be fairly realistic if at all possible. As for size... Not overly concerned, something maybe between A5-A4?

I think that's everything that needs to be described, although I've probably missed something...

Whoop, guess i'm disqualified. :smallsigh:

(A4 is 3500x2400p at 300 DPI... that is pretty damn big. A5 comes to 2400x1700p at the same.)

You say "fur", do you want people to draw both her human and animal form? Or does she have fur in human form?

xp194
2011-04-09, 09:24 PM
Whoop, guess i'm disqualified. :smallsigh:

(A4 is 3500x2400p at 300 DPI... that is pretty damn big. A5 comes to 2400x1700p at the same.)

You say "fur", do you want people to draw both her human and animal form? Or does she have fur in human form?

As far as size goes, I really have /no/ idea what to be aiming. I went for a wild guess at what I thought might be reasonable, so... yeh.

And I mean fur as in on her ears and tail in human form. While animal form'd be a nice bonus, I'm perfectly happy with just her human form.

Domochevsky
2011-04-09, 09:49 PM
Well, the size depends heavily on what you want to use it for. Just to show people on IRC "Yo, this is what she looks like" you can easily get away with 500x500p, maybe longer, depending on whether or not you want a full shot (including legs). :smallsmile:

xp194
2011-04-09, 10:49 PM
Showing folks on IRC and also sticking it on the character sheet on our wiki. Full body'd be nice.