PDA

View Full Version : Horse cobbles!

zephyrkinetic
2011-04-09, 09:24 PM
Damn weather.

My group gets together every Saturday at 9 EST. It's 10:20. Guess who isn't playing right now?

Thread topic: Suggest other things for me to do.

Edit: Should have mentioned the thunderstorms. It's Armageddon outside.

DeadManSleeping
2011-04-09, 09:29 PM
1. Ensure that you have a set of dry clothes and towel set aside, and access to warm water.
2. Go outside and get drenched unpleasantly.
3. Come back inside, take warm bath/shower, and feel really really relaxed.

Only works if you don't mind tracking some water inside the house, of course, but hey.

zephyrkinetic
2011-04-09, 09:32 PM
1. Ensure that you have a set of dry clothes and towel set aside, and access to warm water.
2. Go outside and get drenched unpleasantly.
3. Come back inside, take warm bath/shower, and feel really really relaxed.

Only works if you don't mind tracking some water inside the house, of course, but hey.

:smalleek: I'll give you this: original. I was expecting someone to say "read a book," or something.

Still; not happening. Thunderstorms. Were it just a shower, I'd probably go for it, though.

DeadManSleeping
2011-04-09, 09:36 PM
Dude, you're not going to get hit by lightning just because you stepped 2 feet out the door. In fact, you are in far greater danger sitting here next to your computer (unless it's a non-plugged-in laptop). Surge protectors can fail (assuming you're using one), and lightning has a much higher chance of hitting your power supply than it does of hitting you.

zephyrkinetic
2011-04-09, 09:39 PM
Dude, you're not going to get hit by lightning just because you stepped 2 feet out the door. In fact, you are in far greater danger sitting here next to your computer (unless it's a non-plugged-in laptop). Surge protectors can fail (assuming you're using one), and lightning has a much higher chance of hitting your power supply than it does of hitting you.

Ok, well then: lazy.

How's that work for ya? :smalltongue:

No, but seriously. My wife would probably be pissed off at rainwater on the carpet. And I just don't need that.

Sarco_Phage
2011-04-09, 09:39 PM
:smalleek: I'll give you this: original. I was expecting someone to say "read a book," or something.

Read a book after getting drenched and while taking a hot bath?

Dr.Epic
2011-04-09, 11:29 PM
Thread topic: Suggest other things for me to do.

Quit being lazy and get some fresh air. Oh wait, thunder.

Read a book!

Ravens_cry
2011-04-10, 05:12 AM
I love the sound of rain on a tin roof, puts me right to sleep snuggled in blankets.

Asta Kask
2011-04-10, 06:21 AM
Is your wife at home? And no one is likely to visit and surprise you two? I suggest you huddle up for... warmth. Yeah, let's call it warmth.