PDA

View Full Version : Create an Avatar???

Ghosthawk
2011-04-23, 11:10 PM
would someone like to make an avatar for me lol just something to do with my name i guess... i cant draw for nothing so i wont even attempt to try myself

Savannah
2011-04-24, 12:09 AM
I suggest using this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193701), which is made specifically for the purposes of requesting an avatar. (If you specifically don't want an OotS-style avatar, you should say so in your opening post and explain what style you do want.)

Dr.Epic
2011-04-24, 01:17 AM
I'd create an avatar but they're reincarnated in a cycle based off the 4 elements. Get it? It's a Last Airbender reference. Hey, at least it's better than M. Night Shyamalan's film.

Ashen Lilies
2011-04-24, 05:16 AM
The sad thing is your joke was actually mildly amusing before you ran it into the ground.

@v: ... No, not really.

Dr.Epic
2011-04-24, 06:27 AM
The sad thing is your joke was actually mildly amusing before you ran it into the ground.

But I saved it with the comment about it being than the M. Night Shyamalan film.

KillItWithFire
2011-04-26, 07:59 PM
I'd create an avatar but they're reincarnated in a cycle based off the 4 elements. Get it? It's a Last Airbender reference. Hey, at least it's better than M. Night Shyamalan's film.

What are you talking about? That film was hilarious.... Oh wait it wasn't a comedy?

Dr.Epic
2011-04-26, 08:16 PM
What are you talking about? That film was hilarious.... Oh wait it wasn't a comedy?

Only if you're listening to it with the Rifftrax. The film is just so bland and everyone either phones in a performance or can't act.