PDA

View Full Version : [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Soft Serve's Bar/Mount Trotia/Library

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Mystic Muse
2011-05-01, 10:48 PM
The Town of Bridle Shores

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/Introbulus/PonyRPbanner1.png

Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance.

A small business district has started to grow, with a bakery, Dress shop, Grill, Greenhouse, Dojo, Saw mill, snow cone stand, dance academy, and even a soda bar popping up for the citizens of the town.They are also experimenting with new technology such as Floppy Disk’s computer shack or the Doctor's friendship harnessing lab. In addition, there's a farm and a wizard's tower on the outskirts of the town.

Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…

-------------------------------------------------------------
Recruitment Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10623949#post10623949)

Mane Pony Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191743&page=19)

OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195043)

Locations Covered in this Thread.

Soft Serve's Soda Bar: Soft's Bar is her dream business. The bar exclusively serves soft drinks and has almost any drink you can think of. If she doesn't have it, she'll find a way to make it.

Mount Trotia: Mount Trotia is the mountain range near Bridle Shores. Ponies rarely go there and as a consequence, not much is known about them.

Public Library The library is an old abandoned place that has fallen into disuse. You can probably find a book on just about anything here, and it has recently been redone. Smoothie plans on taking care of it, but would be more than willing to cede it to somepony else.

Please list which location your character is currently at to make this flow as smoothly as possible.

Soft Serve's menu. Up for editing at any time.

shakes
Blueberry shake
Blue Raspberry shake
Red Raspberry shake
Blackberry shake
Strawberry shake
Boysenberry shake
Mixed berry shake
Vanillia shake
Banana shake
cupcake shake
chocolate shake.
Chocolate chip cookie dough shake
Peppermint shake
Cotton candy

Sodas

Coca cola
Cherry Coke
Dr. Pepper
Root Beer
Cream Soda
Cupcake Soda
Pepsi
Sprite
Orange Soda
Grape Soda
Strawberry Soda
7-up
Mountain Dew

Hot drinks

Coffee (Varieties would be nice)
Hot cocoa

Juices
Apple Juice
Orange Juice
Grapefruit Juice
Pomegranete juice
blueberry juice
Strawberry juice
Strawberry kiwi Juice
Pineapple Juice
Blue Raspberry juice
Red Raspberry juice
blackberry Juice

Reality breakers
The Pinkie Pie (100% soda, 200% Hot sauce, 300% liquid awesome. Tastes like a cupcake with hot sauce. Pink colored)
The Rainbow Dash (200% Superman ice cream shake, 200% caffeine, 500% liquid awesome. Glowing Rainbow colored.)
The Soft Serve (100% soda, 500% sugar, 400% liquid awesome. Tastes like a good version of whatever you're in the mood for. Glowing blue colored)

Sable
2011-05-02, 08:54 AM
[Soft's Bar]
Cherry woke up an hour or so later. That sugary drink prevented her from sleeping for very long, but she didn't mind since she usually only needed 45 minutes of sleep and she would be good to go. She hopped off the bed and stretched her legs, thinking about what her parents would say if they caught her like this... awake after only a couple of hours of sleep. They'd tell that she's only in kindergarten (or coltergarden or whatever the play on words for kindergarten is lol) and that she needs all the rest she can get. It made her glad that she had run away from home. Yes, she was only in kindergarten, but she figured she could take care of herself.

She stepped out of the room and walked outside, sitting just outside the door as she looked up at the sky. She surprisingly felt a tad bit homesick, but she was not going back. This town seemed to have everything she wanted. It's hard to believe that such a young girl made it all the way here on her own.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 09:54 AM
[outside the bar]

Smoothie, concerned for this new pony, goes outside to talk to her. Couldn't get to sleep? Was the drink I gave you too sugary? Smoothie asks avoiding the topic of having run away from home for the moment.

sildra45
2011-05-02, 10:18 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle had eventually fallen asleep himself, clutching the book to himself as he lay behind the counter of the bar. He appeared rather comfortable despite being on a hard floor.

Sable
2011-05-02, 11:21 AM
Cherry jumped a little at hearing Smoothie's voice, but calmed down once she turned to face her.

Oh.. um... yeah, I guess it was the drink, but I'm fine. I... I don't need a lot of sleep to keep me going. Really.

She tried to put on a confident smile.

Nothing brings down Cherry Cider THAT easily! Not even lack of sleep! Heheh... heh...

She looked down as her mind wandered back off to her previous thoughts.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 11:26 AM
Cherry jumped a little at hearing Smoothie's voice, but calmed down once she turned to face her.

Oh.. um... yeah, I guess it was the drink, but I'm fine. I... I don't need a lot of sleep to keep me going. Really.

She tried to put on a confident smile.

Nothing brings down Cherry Cider THAT easily! Not even lack of sleep! Heheh... heh...

She looked down as her mind wandered back off to her previous thoughts.

[Outside the bar]
Smoothie just looks at her curiously for a moment and says I ran away from home too, although it sounds like we both have different reasons for doing so. Before you ask, yes, I can read your mind. I don't want to, but I can't control it.

Sable
2011-05-02, 11:29 AM
Well... that seems... awfully rude. Reading my thoughts, but... you can't stop yourself.. so.. I reckon it's okay...

She sighed and turned her back to Smoothie.

Well it's not like I want to go back to that boring ol' place. I hate it there. Nobody works and even the fillies there don't play. I'm glad I ran away!

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 11:33 AM
Well... that seems... awfully rude. Reading my thoughts, but... you can't stop yourself.. so.. I reckon it's okay...
[Outside the bar]

As soon as I learn how to control it, I'll do what I can to not use the ability anymore. Unless I need to for some reason.

She sighed and turned her back to Smoothie.

Well it's not like I want to go back to that boring ol' place. I hate it there. Nobody works and even the fillies there don't play. I'm glad I ran away!

You should occasionally go back anyway. To see your parents or family. I'm sure they're worried about you.

If it helps, the fillies here like playing, although I don't know whether we play the kind of stuff you like. I have a puppy you can play with if you're bored. Smoothie suggests.

Sable
2011-05-02, 11:36 AM
I don't care what they play. I just want an active town to live in. Mmh..... I'm here for one day and I'm already homesick. Pfft. I can't go back until I'm older or else my parents will force me to stay with them. Besides, I send them occasional letters, though I never tell them where I am.

She does her best to keep her mind clear since she's uncomfortable with having her mind read. Though she can't help but think of her parents and some of the memories she shared with the ponies of Ponyville.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 01:00 PM
I don't care what they play. I just want an active town to live in. Mmh..... I'm here for one day and I'm already homesick. Pfft. I can't go back until I'm older or else my parents will force me to stay with them. Besides, I send them occasional letters, though I never tell them where I am.

She does her best to keep her mind clear since she's uncomfortable with having her mind read. Though she can't help but think of her parents and some of the memories she shared with the ponies of Ponyville.

Well, this is certainly an active town. Also, I have the feeling that with my sister and me here it's going to be a strange town as well. I bet I end up turning the moon blue again. Or maybe purple with pink polka dots. Smoothie says entirely serious.

Mindfreak
2011-05-02, 06:42 PM
[Town--Soda Bar]
Minstrone walks into town, entirely bold, he rapts upon the door of the Soda Bar.
"Hello? Anyone here? I was wondering if I could find something out!"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 06:47 PM
[Town--Soda Bar]
Minstrone walks into town, entirely bold, he rapts upon the door of the Soda Bar.
"Hello? Anyone here? I was wondering if I could find something out!"

[outside the bar]
The bartender is out for the night. What do you need to know? Smoothie asks the new pony.

Mindfreak
2011-05-02, 06:48 PM
[Outside the Bar]
"You wouldn't Happen to know a pony by the name of Smoothie would you? I have some questions to ask of her in the morning about some objects I found"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 06:51 PM
"You wouldn't Happen to know a pony by the name of Smoothie would you? I have some questions to ask of her in the morning about some objects I found"

[outside the bar]

I'm Smoothie. What do you want to know? she asks curious. Also, fair warning, I can read your mind. I would avoid it if I could, but it's not something I can control.

Mindfreak
2011-05-02, 06:54 PM
[Outside the bar]
"Ah, good to know."
Don't think about cake.
Don't think about cake.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T THINK OF HOW THE CAKE IS A LIE!
"Well, the clothing I am wearing somehow lets me use some magic, and I heard you have an understanding of magic, where as I, an Earth Pony, have no knowledge of magic."
Oh god, she probably knows you like cake by now, JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT CAKE!
"So I was wondering If you would be able to help me learn more about the clothing, because there are still a couple sigils left, and in a book I read the one on my chest seems to stand for air and one of the ones on my hoof stands for ice. But I have no Idea what the last large one is or how to activate the other ones."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 06:59 PM
[Outside the bar]
"Ah, good to know."
Don't think about cake.
Don't think about cake.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T THINK OF HOW THE CAKE IS A LIE!
"Well, the clothing I am wearing somehow lets me use some magic, and I heard you have an understanding of magic, where as I, an Earth Pony, have no knowledge of magic."
Oh god, she probably knows you like cake by now, JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT CAKE!
"So I was wondering If you would be able to help me learn more about the clothing, because there are still a couple sigils left, and in a book I read the one on my chest seems to stand for air and one of the ones on my hoof stands for ice. But I have no Idea what the last large one is or how to activate the other ones."

Hmm. Well, I'll take a look, but I've never heard of armor that grants a pony the ability to use magic. Know anything else about it?

(Is there somewhere in particular you want to go with this mindfreak?)

Mindfreak
2011-05-02, 07:03 PM
"Well, apparently my uncle Marvin got it from a cousin who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who was best friends with a unicorn. And this unicorn apperently had time on their hands and a great understanding on magic. At least that is what my uncle said. He told me to protect it. He didn't like strangers handeling his stuff you see. That was the last I saw of him before he went to Pony-Jail for taking 2 pennies from a take a penny leave a penny disk."

((Random Sub-plot that turns into an adventure? I can send you how to activate the sigils in a pm))

Mystic Muse
2011-05-02, 07:05 PM
"Well, apparently my uncle Marvin got it from a cousin who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who was best friends with a unicorn. And this unicorn apperently had time on their hands and a great understanding on magic. At least that is what my uncle said. He told me to protect it. He didn't like strangers handeling his stuff you see. That was the last I saw of him before he went to Pony-Jail for taking 2 pennies from a take a penny leave a penny disk."

((Random Sub-plot that turns into an adventure? I can send you how to activate the sigils in a pm))

....what.

(Yeah, sure, send it in a PM.)

Mindfreak
2011-05-02, 07:11 PM
[Outside the Bar]

"So, if you are not too terribly busy could you help me with this sometime soon?"

((I don't want to start it just yet, because it will be deadtime for me soon for 9 hours, then on for an hour then gone for 6 more hours.))

Sable
2011-05-03, 08:37 AM
Cherry trotted back into the building and took a seat at the bar, kicking her feet back and forth when she realized that she had left her cowgirl hat in Smoothie's room. She left for a brief moment to retrieve before returning to her seat at the bar, wearing the hat in a typical cowgirl fashion. She thought about what working with Knack would be like. She was a cowgirl as well and seemed like a pretty hard worker. What she didn't know was that Knack was genderbent for the time being.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-03, 08:03 PM
[Outside the Bar]

"So, if you are not too terribly busy could you help me with this sometime soon?"

I'm sorry, but while I'm not busy right now, I will be soon with something that's going to take up a lot of time. Smoothie says.

Cherry trotted back into the building and took a seat at the bar, kicking her feet back and forth when she realized that she had left her cowgirl hat in Smoothie's room. She left for a brief moment to retrieve before returning to her seat at the bar, wearing the hat in a typical cowgirl fashion. She thought about what working with Knack would be like. She was a cowgirl as well and seemed like a pretty hard worker. What she didn't know was that Knack was genderbent for the time being.

Oh, you should probably know since you're going to be working with him. Knack is actually a Stallion. I kind of accidentally cast a mass gender change spell on the town. Smoothie says laughing nervously.

Sable
2011-05-03, 08:48 PM
Cherry's eyes widened slighty as she smiled a little.

Woo, boy... I sure am glad I wasn't around when that happened. I don't think I'd enjoy being a boy and whatnot.

She sighed tiredly as rested her head on the bar

Smoothie... do you think you could make me another one of those sugary drinks?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-03, 09:04 PM
Cherry's eyes widened slighty as she smiled a little.

Woo, boy... I sure am glad I wasn't around when that happened. I don't think I'd enjoy being a boy and whatnot.

She sighed tiredly as rested her head on the bar

Smoothie... do you think you could make me another one of those sugary drinks?

Sure. I'll also try and make my sister's drink while I'm back there. Smoothie says. She goes back into the back, and a few minutes later a black coated unicorn with a black spiky mane comes back out with a cream soda. That did not work. At all. she says as she hands Cherry cider the cream soda and shakes off the residue from the explosion and straightens her mane back to normal.

Sable
2011-05-03, 09:12 PM
Um.. you okay?

She chugged the cream soda, twitching a little as the sugar rush took effect, but she remained calm.

You look like one of Pinkie Pie's cupcake bakings gone horribly wrong... um...

She thinks back to when she visited Ponyville and helped Pinkie Pie make cupcakes. She had nearly blown up the entire kitchen, but considering it was Pinkie Pie, she just laughed instead of scolded Cherry for her huge mistake.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-03, 09:16 PM
Um.. you okay?

She chugged the cream soda, twitching a little as the sugar rush took effect, but she remained calm.

You look like one of Pinkie Pie's cupcake bakings gone horribly wrong... um...

She thinks back to when she visited Ponyville and helped Pinkie Pie make cupcakes. She had nearly blown up the entire kitchen, but considering it was Pinkie Pie, she just laughed instead of scolded Cherry for her huge mistake.

I tried making my sister's specialty drink. I maintain that she's the only pony in Equestria who knows how to make it. Smoothie says.

Sable
2011-05-03, 09:23 PM
Ah, okay then

She tilted her head slightly as she stared at Smoothie for awhile.

So... whats it like? Being able to use magic and whatnot? It must be amazin'

Mystic Muse
2011-05-03, 09:33 PM
Ah, okay then

She tilted her head slightly as she stared at Smoothie for awhile.

So... whats it like? Being able to use magic and whatnot? It must be amazin'

Honestly, it's more enchanting when you can't use it. It also tends to get me in trouble just as much as it helps me. I'm surprised I haven't been banished or put into a dungeon or something for turning the moon blue that one time. she says sounding kind of bored about the event.

Sable
2011-05-03, 09:44 PM
Really? I wish I was born a unicorn, missy. I could probably do twice a smuch work as normal! I'd love to see how much I could get done with unicorn powers.

She sighed

But... I'm just a borin' ol' earth pony. I don't wish for unicorn powers to be lazy. I'd like to do physical work while using powers to do even MORE work

Hawkflight
2011-05-03, 10:32 PM
[OOC: Continued from here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10918799#post10918799).]

Silvermane followed Soft Serve back to the bar. Before she entered, she glanced up at the sky, taking in the light of the moon and the stars. "The night sky really is beautiful," she said. "Somepony really ought to thank Princess Luna for it."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-03, 10:44 PM
[OOC: Continued from here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10918799#post10918799).]

Silvermane followed Soft Serve back to the bar. Before she entered, she glanced up at the sky, taking in the light of the moon and the stars. "The night sky really is beautiful," she said. "Somepony really ought to thank Princess Luna for it."

I did while I was in Ponyville. I've always liked the night sky. I like it more than the day sky in fact. Luna doesn't get as many ponies to appreciate her sky, but for those that do, there's a lot more to appreciate. Soft says as she follows Silvermane into the bar. Hi Smoothie. Who is this? Soft asks referring to Cherry.

This is Cherry Cider. She'd like one of your specialty drinks. Smoothie explains

Really? Alright then! Soft says and goes to make the drink, give it to Cherry Cider, and is back by Silvermane's side in what everypony there would swear was less than 10 seconds. Trying out a new recipe. The Caffeine seemed superfluous. Soft explains.

Sable
2011-05-03, 10:49 PM
Cherry stared at the drink for a little while. She questioned the potency of it since Soft made it so quickly, but she wasn't going to just leave it there. Sighing calmly, she took a big sip of it. She sat there, motionless for a few seconds before twitching somewhat violently and falling to the floor, continuing to twitch. Obviously, the drink was just too much for her tiny filly body to handle.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-03, 10:51 PM
Cherry stared at the drink for a little while. She questioned the potency of it since Soft made it so quickly, but she wasn't going to just leave it there. Sighing calmly, she took a big sip of it. She sat there, motionless for a few seconds before twitching somewhat violently and falling to the floor, continuing to twitch. Obviously, the drink was just too much for her tiny filly body to handle.

Don't worry, she'll be fine. Soft assures Silvermane and Smoothie.

Hmm. Too much sugar, not enough liquid awesome. she muses.

sildra45
2011-05-03, 11:39 PM
Fizzle

Fizzle was still sound asleep behind the bar, the book still clutched to his chest. Apparently, he was a fairly deep sleeper.

Fine Twine

FT was sitting in a corner, attempting to put that story to song, though his weakness was obvious to anyone that tried to listen....for he could NOT sing to save his life. He could play for certain, but his voice was not meant for broadcast in any manner of singing. Thankfully he mostly kept it to a near whisper.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 09:42 AM
[Town--Soft Serve's Bar]

Another Strange pony wandered into town, the sun shining down onto his blue coat, sunlight glittering off of his silver mane. His horn sparkled in the air.
Maraicne Trickster de Florugo walked with a single purpose, to find his nephew, Minstrone.
He knocks on the door of the Bar.

"Excuse me! Is anyone there? I am quite thirsty and new in town."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:51 AM
[Town--Soft Serve's Bar]

Another Strange pony wandered into town, the sun shining down onto his blue coat, sunlight glittering off of his silver mane. His horn sparkled in the air.
Maraicne Trickster de Florugo walked with a single purpose, to find his nephew, Minstrone.
He knocks on the door of the Bar.

"Excuse me! Is anyone there? I am quite thirsty and new in town."

I can make you a drink if you need one, but we're closed. Soft answers back.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 09:55 AM
"Ah, thank you my dear. You are a women and a scholar. Your strongest sugary drink would be wonderful for my old bones."

He sees a filly twitching on the floor.

"If possible, something stronger then she had please. I am quite adept at handeling surgar."
He sits down in any old seat, taking off his cloak, and stretches.

"My name is Maraicne Trickster de Florugo by the way, I am here to find my Nephew Minstrone."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:59 AM
"Ah, thank you my dear. You are a women and a scholar. Your strongest sugary drink would be wonderful for my old bones."

He sees a filly twitching on the floor.

"If possible, something stronger then she had please. I am quite adept at handeling surgar."
He sits down in any old seat, taking off his cloak, and stretches.

"My name is Maraicne Trickster de Florugo by the way, I am here to find my Nephew Minstrone."

One Soft Serve coming right up! Soft says and she's back with it in her hand before anypony could pronounce her middle name. I think this will be to your liking. Soft says.

(The recipe is currently 100% soda, 500% sugar and 400% liquid awesome. Yes, that adds up to 1000%, yes that's the point.:smalltongue:)

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 10:08 AM
"Thank you" says Maraicne softly.

He drinks deeply from the drink. From the outside all you see is a slight twitch. On the inside the sugar begins to gather into something different. Abruptly, sparkles shoot out of Maraicne's horn, they are in all different hues, oranges and purples, greens and blues, yellows and reds. Then they stop.

"And that, is how I can drink such sugary drinks. Learned how to do that a while ago. Do you want me to take care of that twitching filly over there? I'm sure she is getting quite a workout from those twitches, but once she gets over them she will be way too hyper and tired. The worst combination."

If the Bartender pony doesn't object, Maraicne goes over and distills the surgar, making it more bareable. The filly stops twitching and her breathing indicates that she seems to have gone to sleep.

"Let me clean my cup Miss, it is the least I can do for you making me such a wonderful drink when your fine establishment is closed"
He washes the cup, and puts it away.
"Now, do you have any idea of where my rambuctios nephew Minstrone might have gone off to? And what is going on at the place called Grills?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 10:15 AM
[The Bar]

"Now, do you have any idea of where my rambuctios nephew Minstrone might have gone off to? And what is going on at the place called Grills?"

Soft is visibly disappointed at the reaction of this new pony to her drink. There's a party over at the grill. I was there a while ago, but it wasn't really my kind of thing. I can't say I've ever seen your nephew though.

I did. He came here talking about some armor and left before he said where he was going.

Well, I guess there's your answer. Soft turns back to Smoothie and says We're going to have to talk about what you did missy.

Yes Sissy. Smoothie says, visibly not looking forward to the inevitable lecture.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 10:18 AM
"Thank you miss for your time and your wonderful drink. I will have to come back here sometime after I find my nephew. He has always liked swimming so I guess I will check out the lake I saw while coming here."
With that Maraicne Trickster de Florugo left Soft Serve's bar, and headed towards the lake.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 01:04 PM
Silvermane followed Soft into the bar, which was unexpectedly crowded for being closed. (She didn't yet know that two of the ponies were Soft's family.) Sticking close to Soft and yet as much on the fringes as possible, she made her way up to the bar and took a seat, not quite sure what to say.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 02:03 PM
Silvermane followed Soft into the bar, which was unexpectedly crowded for being closed. (She didn't yet know that two of the ponies were Soft's family.) Sticking close to Soft and yet as much on the fringes as possible, she made her way up to the bar and took a seat, not quite sure what to say.

"So Silvermane, what do you want to drink? If I don't have it, I'll find a way to make it. Soft assures her.

(Also, Smoothie audibly called Soft "Sissy" so I think Silvermane would know they're sisters)

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 02:25 PM
"O-Oh, a chocolate shake would be nice," said Silvermane. "Maybe ... with those little brownie bits?" Silvermane sat there for a moment, before realizing something.

"Wait, 'sissy'? So, she's your sister?" She glanced at Smoothie, giving her a polite nod. She was a little nervous, she wasn't used to this situation, just what did you do when you met a friend's family?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 02:30 PM
"O-Oh, a chocolate shake would be nice," said Silvermane. "Maybe ... with those little brownie bits?" Silvermane sat there for a moment, before realizing something.

"Wait, 'sissy'? So, she's your sister?" She glanced at Smoothie, giving her a polite nod. She was a little nervous, she wasn't used to this situation, just what did you do when you met a friend's family?

One chocolate shake coming right up. And yeah, Smoothie is my sister. Fizzle over there Soft says pointing to the pony is technically my dad. I guess. she says going into the back to make the shake. She comes back out in a reasonable amount of time this time.

Hi. Nice to meet you. is all Smoothie says.

Oh, little warning. She reads minds and can't control it. She won't reveal any secrets though. Soft assures her.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 02:37 PM
"I-It's nice to meet you, Smoothie," said Silvermane. At the warning that she could (and in fact had to ) read minds, she somehow managed to shrink back without moving an inch. Whitefire immediately flashed to her mind, and she shook her head, trying to clear it. Still, Soft said it was okay, and she trusted her friend. She took a breath, settling herself and smiled at Smoothie, taking a sip of her drink.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 03:08 PM
"I-It's nice to meet you, Smoothie," said Silvermane. At the warning that she could (and in fact had to ) read minds, she somehow managed to shrink back without moving an inch. Whitefire immediately flashed to her mind, and she shook her head, trying to clear it. Still, Soft said it was okay, and she trusted her friend. She took a breath, settling herself and smiled at Smoothie, taking a sip of her drink.

It's nice to meet you too. Soft tells me you're one of her best friends. Smoothie says smiling back.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 03:13 PM
"O-Oh, really?" said Silvermane, scuffing the bar embarrassedly. "That's nice."In her mind she was thinking, I'm touched honored to be accounted as one of her best friends ... should I say that? It sounds pretty cheesy ... and embarrassing.... (Though not in those words of course, more as a general feeling.)

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 03:26 PM
"O-Oh, really?" said Silvermane, scuffing the bar embarrassedly. "That's nice."In her mind she was thinking, I'm touched honored to be accounted as one of her best friends ... should I say that? It sounds pretty cheesy ... and embarrassing.... (Though not in those words of course, more as a general feeling.)

[The Bar]

She feels just as honored to have you as a friend. Smoothie responds back through telepathy.

Anything else you want Silvermane? Soft asks her.

Smoothie then communicates to Cherry Cider. Silvermane doesn't know that my sister is dying. DO.NOT.TELL.HER.

(Seriously, don't have Cherry Cider tell her. Lets try and avoid the angst for a while please)

Italic text is telepathy.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 04:21 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]
"Hey Soft!" called Minstrone, pushing open the door.
"Just wondering what time you would be opening tomorrow, and if you knew anypony that would need an extra hand to help them" he called, seeing that Soft was with another pony.
"Hey, she kinda looks like you, are you two sisters?"
He sees another pony.
"Hi, I'm Minstrone, I'm new in town."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 04:25 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]
"Just wondering what time you would be opening tomorrow, and if you knew anypony that would need an extra hand to help them" he called, seeing that Soft was with another pony.
He sees another pony.

[The Soda Bar]

I'll be opening the bar again at the normal time. (I figure around 7 or something) No, me and Silvermane are not sisters, me and Smoothie are though.

Hi. Smoothie says from the booth she's sitting in, which I placed her in since I forgot where she was.

I don't know of anypony that needs help with anything You'd have to ask around town. Soft says.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 04:27 PM
"Thanks for the info Soft, since you are closed now I guess I will get out of your hair and let you sleep, or whatever you do at night."

Minstrone leaves the bar and starts to head back home.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 05:15 PM
[The Bar]

She feels just as honored to have you as a friend. Smoothie responds back through telepathy.

Anything else you want Silvermane? Soft asks her.

"O-Oh, thank you," said Silvermane to Smoothie, slightly startled. She said it aloud. Then, after a moment, she said (slightly embarrassed), "....That was telepathy, wasn't it?"

When Soft asked her if she wanted anything else, Silvermane thought for a moment, gazing out the window. The party would be wrapping up soon, she wondered if Whitefire got her note. She decided to stick around until it was over, if it was okay with Soft, and see if she showed up. She glanced down, seeing her milkshake was already gone.

"Well ... I would like another shake, if it's not too much trouble."

[Soft Serve's Bar]
He sees another pony.

Wait, was he talking to her? "Um ... I-I'm Silvermane...." she squeaked

"Thanks for the info Soft, since you are closed now I guess I will get out of your hair and let you sleep, or whatever you do at night."

Minstrone leaves the bar and starts to head back home.

"Oh ... bye...."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 05:39 PM
"O-Oh, thank you," said Silvermane to Smoothie, slightly startled. She said it aloud. Then, after a moment, she said (slightly embarrassed), "....That was telepathy, wasn't it?"

Yeah. Quite a useful utility. Soft can use it too although she doesn't too often.

Eh, if I have something to say, I prefer waiting until I can say it. If it's not something private, I don't see any reason to use telepathy.

When Soft asked her if she wanted anything else, Silvermane thought for a moment, gazing out the window. The party would be wrapping up soon, she wondered if Whitefire got her note. She decided to stick around until it was over, if it was okay with Soft, and see if she showed up. She glanced down, seeing her milkshake was already gone.

"Well ... I would like another shake, if it's not too much trouble."

No trouble at all! Soft assures her and goes into the back to make another one. She comes out a bit later and hands the drink to Silvermane.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 06:04 PM
Silvermane sipped her drink for a moment, just taking things in. She wanted to think about Whitefire and sort things out, but Smoothie ... it wasn't that she didn't want her thoughts read or felt invaded, she just didn't want to trouble the other unicorn.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 06:05 PM
Silvermane sipped her drink for a moment, just taking things in. She wanted to think about Whitefire and sort things out, but Smoothie ... it wasn't that she didn't want her thoughts read or felt invaded, she just didn't want to trouble the other unicorn.

You're not going to trouble me. If you need to think about something, think about it. I promise not to tell anybody, and I'm sure I've seen worse. Smoothie assures her.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 06:13 PM
"O-Oh, it's okay," said Silvermane. "There's ... not much I can do until she gets here anyways." She was still shy around Smoothie, but only because she'd just met her, not because of the telepathy thing.

I hope she gets here soon, she thought.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 06:35 PM
"O-Oh, it's okay," said Silvermane. "There's ... not much I can do until she gets here anyways." She was still shy around Smoothie, but only because she'd just met her, not because of the telepathy thing.

I hope she gets here soon, she thought.

Okay. is all Smoothie says out loud. Umm. If you're Soft's friend I'd like to get to know you better. You pretty much have to be a nice pony if you're one of her friends. Especially if you're one of her best ones. Smoothie communicates through Telepathy.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 06:47 PM
Silvermane opened her mouth to respond, then closed it. Telepathy, right. "Okay," she said. But she wasn't sure where to start, making friends was never her strong suit, her other friends had generally made the first move.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 06:53 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]
Minstrone strides in, a look of embarressment on his face.
"I am sorry to bother you at this hour Soft, but since I am new here I didn't know if the library was open at this hour. Could you tell me if it is? I was hoping to find a certain book called: Harry Sparkle: The Rainbow Stone there.
He sees that Silvermane is sitting there
"Hi, you said your name was Silverman, right?
He waved his hoof all friendly like towards her.
"Also, do you know who runs the library Soft?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 06:57 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]
Minstrone strides in, a look of embarressment on his face.
"I am sorry to bother you at this hour Soft, but since I am new here I didn't know if the library was open at this hour. Could you tell me if it is? I was hoping to find a certain book called: Harry Sparkle: The Rainbow Stone there.
He sees that Silvermane is sitting there
"Hi, you said your name was Silverman, right?
He waved his hoof all friendly like towards her.
"Also, do you know who runs the library Soft?"

I.need.a.lock.for.that.door. Soft thinks to herself.

The library is currently closed. Nopony runs it so if you absolutely need the book you could just go in and look for it. I will be running it at some point but I have some...priorities I need to deal with. I also expect you to bring the book back at some point. Smoothie explains.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 07:01 PM
Silvermane 'eep'ed as Minestrone walked in again. ""U-Um, yes?" she said.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 07:13 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]
At hearing an eep Minstrone turns and see it came from Silvermane.
"Ah, sorry to alarm you. I just was, well, truthfully I was trying to make a friend when I said hi to you."
He suddenly remembered.
Ah! have any of you seen a pony that looks like me, except is a unicorn and has a silver mane?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 07:16 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]
At hearing an eep Minstrone turns and see it came from Silvermane.
"Ah, sorry to alarm you. I just was, well, truthfully I was trying to make a friend when I said hi to you."
He suddenly remembered.
Ah! have any of you seen a pony that looks like me, except is a unicorn and has a silver mane?"

Yeah, he was looking for you. Not sure where he went, somewhere in the direction of the beach. Soft says.

Mindfreak
2011-05-04, 07:28 PM
"That would be my uncle, he is somewhat of a skilled user of magic, highly gifted for a unicorn some might say. I just hope he isn't too worried about me to use his mind reading spell. Ah, I probably should get going."

He begins to make his way to the door, suddenly, he whirls around and looks at Silvermane.
"So, wanna hang out or something sometime soon? I'm guessing you have been here longer then I have, you could show me all of the sights maybe?" he asked hopefully.
I hope she says yes, It would be great to have 3 friends already, plus I would get to learn more about Bridal Shores.

No matter Silvermane's answer, Minstrone then leaves after hearing her answer and goes back to his house where he promptly falls asleep.
((ooc: Deadtime))

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 07:47 PM
Silvermane coughed on a brownie bit when the strange unicorn asked her that, and squeaked something rather inaudible. Poor filly, so many strange ponies asking to be her friend in just one night, it was getting to be a little much for her.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 07:51 PM
"That would be my uncle, he is somewhat of a skilled user of magic, highly gifted for a unicorn some might say. I just hope he isn't too worried about me to use his mind reading spell. Ah, I probably should get going."

He begins to make his way to the door, suddenly, he whirls around and looks at Silvermane.
"So, wanna hang out or something sometime soon? I'm guessing you have been here longer then I have, you could show me all of the sights maybe?" he asked hopefully.
I hope she says yes, It would be great to have 3 friends already, plus I would get to learn more about Bridal Shores.

Umm. No offense to Silvermane, but I think you better find somepony else. I know she'd like to be your friend, but she wouldn't be a very good tour guide. There are quite a few ponies around here who would be willing to though. I would, but I have a business I need to run. Soft says.

After the pony leaves Soft says I swear, if one more person completely disregards the "closed" sign without asking my permission to come in I'm going to scream.Soft says looking slightly annoyed. She drinks an extra sugary cream soda to calm down. It's clear that she's joking about the screaming, but she's definitely annoyed.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 08:09 PM
Time passed, and Whitefire hadn't showed up. She supposed the pegasus hadn't gotten her message, or something like that. Finally, she finished the last of her drink and stood up.

"I guess Whitefire didn't get my message," she said, disappointed. "I should probably head home and see if she's there. Thank you for the drinks, Soft. See you later," she added to both Soft and Smoothie. With that, she stepped out of the bar.

ThirdEmperor
2011-05-04, 08:13 PM
[Soft Serve's Bar]

The door swings open, for reasons that will not be apparent unless somepony were to look down, at which point they'd see a small golden mouse, wearing a tiny fedora, sauntering across the floor towards the counter, a stepladder tucked under his arm.

Oh, I guess someone else completely ignored the "Closed" sign.:smalltongue:

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 08:28 PM
Time passed, and Whitefire hadn't showed up. She supposed the pegasus hadn't gotten her message, or something like that. Finally, she finished the last of her drink and stood up.

"I guess Whitefire didn't get my message," she said. "I should probably head home and see if she's there."

Probably a good idea. I'll be around tomorrow after my bar closes, or you can come here to get the pies. Soft says.

She has a present for you, but she knows you don't like attention, so she's neglecting to mention that, or the fact that it's your birthday tomorrow. Smoothie explains through telepathy.

[Soft Serve's Bar]

The door swings open, for reasons that will not be apparent unless somepony were to look down, at which point they'd see a small golden mouse, wearing a tiny fedora, sauntering across the floor towards the counter, a stepladder tucked under his arm.

Oh, I guess someone else completely ignored the "Closed" sign.:smalltongue:

Okay, fine, you called my bluff, I'm not going to yell. Soft says to the new person entering the bar.

Sable
2011-05-04, 08:39 PM
Cherry eventually stopped twitching, breathing heavily as she sat up. She was a little giggly from all the sugar, but besides the twitching fit, she liked the sensation this drink gave her. She leaned over to retrieve her hat and put it back on before getting up and sitting at the bar.

Heheh... maybe a little too sweet for me, ma'am. Still, it was mighty tasty! I may need another one when I go to work for Knack!

ThirdEmperor
2011-05-04, 08:41 PM
Good fer you. I'd like the strongest drink ya got, and another one fer the road. Mugsy says, using his stepladder to scramble onto the counter.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 08:48 PM
Good fer you. I'd like the strongest drink ya got, and another one fer the road. Mugsy says, using his stepladder to scramble onto the counter.

One second. Soft says and she's apparently being literal. She's back with one in a second. Huh. That's the first time I've lived up to that. Here you go. she says handing the mouse a drink that shifts between glowing blue, glowing rainbow, and glowing Pink. Other than that it looks like normal soda.

(As before, it's made of 100% soda, 500% sugar, and 400% liquid awesome.)

Cherry eventually stopped twitching, breathing heavily as she sat up. She was a little giggly from all the sugar, but besides the twitching fit, she liked the sensation this drink gave her. She leaned over to retrieve her hat and put it back on before getting up and sitting at the bar.

Heheh... maybe a little too sweet for me, ma'am. Still, it was mighty tasty! I may need another one when I go to work for Knack!

I'll get you one for the road then! Soft says as she goes into the back to make one for the road for both her new patrons.

ThirdEmperor
2011-05-04, 09:00 PM
Mugsy waits for his drink to turn blue (cause he'll be darned if he's drinking anything that's pink) and takes a sip. The results are pretty immediate, and the mousy villain begins to sway slightly, sugar rush overloading his tiny brain. Putting aside his drink for the moment, he notices that the owner of the shop is currently out of sight, and immediately looks around for something to steal.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 09:05 PM
The party was over, and Charger was going home. Dawn Blossom, on the other hoof, was going right back towards the bar to visit Smoothie before bed. She poked her head in, seeing the place being remarkably crowded for its being closed. "Smoothie?" she said. I have news! she thought at the telepath.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:07 PM
The party was over, and Charger was going home. Dawn Blossom, on the other hoof, was going right back towards the bar to visit Smoothie before bed. She poked her head in, seeing the place being remarkably crowded for its being closed. "Smoothie?" she said. I have news! she thought at the telepath.

What is it? Smoothie asks out loud.

the bartender gets back before mugsy can actually steal anything.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 09:12 PM
"Hi Smoothie, I brought you some cookies from the party," said Dawn Blossom. She glanced around at all the ponies, and wondered if there was someplace more quiet they could talk? It's about the second harmony, she explained via telepathy.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:22 PM
"Hi Smoothie, I brought you some cookies from the party," said Dawn Blossom. She glanced around at all the ponies, and wondered if there was someplace more quiet they could talk? It's about the second harmony, she explained via telepathy.

Oh, thanks! Smoothie says taking out a cookie and nomming on it. What about it? I take it, it has nothing to do with that pony who set a smoothie on fire earlier? she communicates back.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 09:26 PM
"No problem!" said Dawn with a smile. Is there someplace more private we can talk about this? she thought. I don't want to have to keep up two conversations at once.

ThirdEmperor
2011-05-04, 09:34 PM
Oh, Mugsy wasn't actually planning to steal anything yet, he was just looking for something interesting. Preferably something that would be useful in all sorts of hijinks. Nevertheless, he returns to sipping his drink, careful not to imbibe any while it's pink. So, uh, what's goin on around 'ere anyways? He asks the bartender.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:36 PM
"No problem!" said Dawn with a smile. Is there someplace more private we can talk about this? she thought. I don't want to have to keep up two conversations at once.

Soft, can we use the back to discuss something?

Yes. Soft says.

It's pretty much sound proof right?

Yeah. Unless you yell or break something, nopony should be able to hear anything back there. Oddly, explosions still aren't audible.

Okay, I think that'll work.

(Please avoid commenting on the somewhat non-pony-ness of the questions.)

Oh, Mugsy wasn't actually planning to steal anything yet, he was just looking for something interesting. Preferably something that would be useful in all sorts of hijinks. Nevertheless, he returns to sipping his drink, careful not to imbibe any while it's pink. So, uh, what's goin on around 'ere anyways? He asks the bartender.

Well, my sister recently genderbent at least half the town, there was a party at the grill, a pony shaped incarnation of hunger ate part of my bar and melted part of my floor, a pegasus broke my door, and another Pegasus burst through my ceiling. Not in that order. Soft says as if these were everyday things. Which, considering this is Soft Serve, they actually might be.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 09:45 PM
Dawn Blossom followed Smoothie into the back room before unloading her info. "First off, we've located the second harmony!" she said. "It's in a cave on the eastern side of Mt. Trotia."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:46 PM
Dawn Blossom followed Smoothie into the back room before unloading her info. "First off, we've located the second harmony!" she said. "It's in a cave on the eastern side of Mt. Trotia."

That's great! Hey, did you find your sister at the party? Smoothie asks.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 09:55 PM
Dawn Blossom shook her head. "No, I didn't," she said. "One other thing did happen though ... Soft almost found out," she said the last part in a whisper. Then she realized she could have just thought it. Oops.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 09:59 PM
Dawn Blossom shook her head. "No, I didn't," she said. "One other thing did happen though ... Soft almost found out," she said the last part in a whisper. Then she realized she could have just thought it. Oops.

....Oh. That. Yeah, she knows. We're going to have a talk later. Smoothie says Visibly not looking forward to it. I'm sorry you didn't find your sister.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 10:04 PM
Dawn Blossom shook her head. "No, I figured she knew," she said. "But she almost found out that I know. I didn't know if that was okay or not, so Charger quickly smokescreened with a ... ah ... creative story."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 10:09 PM
Dawn Blossom shook her head. "No, I figured she knew," she said. "But she almost found out that I know. I didn't know if that was okay or not, so Charger quickly smokescreened with a ... ah ... creative story."

Yeah, she knows.We don't keep secrets from each other unless we think the other really shouldn't know about them. She specifically asked who I told and I told her who I told. I'm sorry. she says. Also, if Charger wanted something plausible, he should have brought up the issue about Cookiethulhu instead of the one about the archduke of hydraopolis. Soft would have bought that. Smoothie says.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 10:11 PM
"Oh, okay," said Dawn. Cookiethulu? she wondered. She was glad to not have to worry about that anymore. Then she thought of something. "....I should apologize," she said, stepping towards the door to call out to Soft.

Deme
2011-05-04, 10:18 PM
"Eh, I thought they were a nice touch..." Snickers compliments. "Now, shall we go?" she gestures.

(Um... going to the thread with the Soda Parlor, I guess?)

"Really? Well, I'll have to thank them again, I guess..."

They walked through the streets and she looked skyward, walking along thoughtfully.

"...I think I'm not made for parties, really...I mean, I did better than Silvermane, but that's just because I tried harder...And no one cared what I did, which helped."

She laughed.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 10:19 PM
"Oh, okay," said Dawn. Cookiethulu? she wondered. She was glad to not have to worry about that anymore. Then she thought of something. "....I should apologize," she said, stepping towards the door to call out to Soft.

About what in particular? Soft asks.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 10:22 PM
Dawn glanced around to make sure nopony was listening before answering. "For lying at the party," she said. "I wasn't even supposed to know, it was an accident. I didn't know weather I should tell the truth, so I played it safe." She frowned. "I just didn't want Smoothie to get in trouble."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 10:28 PM
Dawn glanced around to make sure nopony was listening before answering. "For lying at the party," she said. "I wasn't even supposed to know, it was an accident. I didn't know weather I should tell the truth, so I played it safe." She frowned. "I just didn't want Smoothie to get in trouble."

Thank you. Smoothie is in trouble, but don't worry. The absolute worst I'd do to my sister is throw a pie in her face, and I do that to pretty much everypony. Heck, I do that to myself sometimes. It's fun. she says as she summons a chocolate pudding cream pie in her hoof and pies herself. I love doing that she says licking the pie off her face.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 10:38 PM
Dawn Blossom was a little downcast at that, because where she came from 'trouble' was a little more severe.She felt like it was her fault for being so obvious when Soft was right there. But she perked up a bit when Soft told her it wouldn't be too severe, and then ... she pied herself. Dawn Blossom let out a snort of laughter, then grew serious again.

"Then you should punish me too," she said. "I'm the one who put her in that position in the first place."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 10:44 PM
Dawn Blossom was a little downcast at that, because where she came from 'trouble' was a little more severe.She felt like it was her fault for being so obvious when Soft was right there. But she perked up a bit when Soft told her it wouldn't be too severe, and then ... she pied herself. Dawn Blossom let out a snort of laughter, then grew serious again.

"Then you should punish me too," she said. "I'm the one who put her in that position in the first place."

Soft Summons another chocolate cream pie and throws it in Dawn Blossom's face. There you go. Punishment over. Soft says smiling through a face full of pie.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 10:55 PM
Dawn Blossom was surprised to be pied in the face. That was the punishment? She'd expected something like a 'talk', probably explaining why it was important to her that word not spread because she didn't want the other ponies worrying about her, and possibly tearing up and saying how nopony else should have to bear her burden. Or something. Or maybe she was just saving that for a one-on-one with Smoothie. Either way, best let it drop.

"On the other hoof, we're closer to finding the silver apple now!" she said. "We'll have you cured in no time!"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 11:07 PM
Dawn Blossom was surprised to be pied in the face. That was the punishment? She'd expected something like a 'talk', probably explaining why it was important to her that word not spread because she didn't want the other ponies worrying about her, and possibly tearing up and saying how nopony else should have to bear her burden. Or something. Or maybe she was just saving that for a one-on-one with Smoothie. Either way, best let it drop.

"On the other hoof, we're closer to finding the silver apple now!" she said. "We'll have you cured in no time!"

Thanks. Don't be worried about me though. If you do I'll have to pie you in the face again. Soft says cheerfully and summons another pie to pie herself with. And no, I will never run out of them.

Lycan 01
2011-05-04, 11:07 PM
[Snickers - Outside Parlor]

"I'm not much of a party pony either," Snickers shrugs. "And I cared about what you did. Not in the judgmental sense, but in the curiosity and concern sort of way. Same with Silvermane and Whitefire and several other ponies there. I wanted to keep track of all my friends... Wonderful job I did there, heh heh..." she smirks to herself, a hint of sadness flickering across her eyes. As they trot to Soft Serve's parlor, she casts a glance up at the stars above. "Hm, almost right..." she mutters idly to herself.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 11:16 PM
"....You know, I'm not worried," Dawn said thoughtfully. "Because it's going to turn out alright. We've already found two of the harmonies, essentially. All we have to do is find the third one, and everything will be fine."

Deme
2011-05-04, 11:24 PM
[Snickers - Outside Parlor]

"I'm not much of a party pony either," Snickers shrugs. "And I cared about what you did. Not in the judgmental sense, but in the curiosity and concern sort of way. Same with Silvermane and Whitefire and several other ponies there. I wanted to keep track of all my friends... Wonderful job I did there, heh heh..." she smirks to herself, a hint of sadness flickering across her eyes. As they trot to Soft Serve's parlor, she casts a glance up at the stars above. "Hm, almost right..." she mutters idly to herself.

"Well...T-thank you."

She had mainly meant that she wasn't worried too much about what the others thought, which had gotten Silvermane so badly. But the little bit of assurance was alright: it was sometimes hard to tell, what other people felt about her. Even if they could smile with her sometimes, it didn't automatically mean things would stay that way. In her own opinion, she could tax anyone's patience.

She followed his gaze heavenward, pausing in front of the soda bar.

"Yes, I think you're right... The lines for that little ferret constellation makes the proportion of the leg where it's riding the walrus a little off."

Who knew what she saw in those stars?

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 11:26 PM
"....You know, I'm not worried," Dawn said thoughtfully. "Because it's going to turn out alright. We've already found two of the harmonies, essentially. All we have to do is find the third one, and everything will be fine."

Okay good. Soft says before licking all the pie off her own face. Now, we should probably stop talking about this. No sense in dwelling on this. Especially since it looks like Foxglove and Snickers are right outside and they don't know about it. Soft says.

Lycan 01
2011-05-04, 11:28 PM
Snickers's furrows her brow. "Wait, where do you see the ferret and the walrus?" She then notices the "closed" sign out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, um... Should we knock?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-04, 11:29 PM
Snickers's furrows her brow. "Wait, where do you see the ferret and the walrus?" She then notices the "closed" sign out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, um... Should we knock?"

Nah, come right on in! Soft says. You know, for a closed bar, I sure am serving a lot of people drinks. she comments to no one in particular.

Deme
2011-05-04, 11:37 PM
"It's right next to the collection of moon-florists."

Foxglove comments with blase cheer. She enters and looks around, but notices that Silvermane had already left.

"...Oh. We missed Silvermane, huh?"

She tilts her head and realizes that there are quite a few people, but none of them Silvermane, and so keeps looking around. She spots the filly from the roof the other day, but no one else she knows.

Hawkflight
2011-05-04, 11:49 PM
"Anyways, I should be getting back. Tinker will be missing me," said Dawn. "I hope you have a good evening!" She turned back and went to exit, but as she did, she noticed the green mare with the lilac mane. Something seemed ... familiar about her, somehow. Like she'd seen her before ... perhaps the other day, at the bakery? She paused and turned back to her.

"....Have I seen you before?" she asked.

Deme
2011-05-04, 11:56 PM
"Oh, yes. You were on the bakery the other day... I was the one who did the hedge and made the other filly get down..."

She answered after a little thought. Goodness, but that was really quite coherent for her. But it wasn't terribly interesting a bit, so the emotions didn't try and get things mixed up inside her head.

"I don't normally do that... on such short notice...Hmmm...Maybe I should re-work my house's hedge-stair..."
She muttered thoughtfully.

"Anyway, I'm Foxglove. Nice to meet you properly -- oh, wait, are you a friend of Mr. Tinker?"

Hawkflight
2011-05-05, 12:09 AM
"Yeah, I am," said Dawn. "I'm staying with her ... him out on the farm while I'm in town. She's ... he's been really nice to me so far, even helped me gather moss for my nest." Confound this gender-bending. "My name's Dawn Blossom."

sildra45
2011-05-05, 01:12 AM
Knack Tinker

Knack sat outside the bar, enjoying the night sky, waiting for Dawn.

Deme
2011-05-05, 07:04 AM
"Yeah, I am," said Dawn. "I'm staying with her ... him out on the farm while I'm in town. She's ... he's been really nice to me so far, even helped me gather moss for my nest." Confound this gender-bending. "My name's Dawn Blossom."

The name tickled something in the back of her head. What was it, what was it....? She thought about it for a while. Then she remembered that she had forgotten to plant those morning glories: with the party and the puppies to check, she didn't have a lot of time.

But the subject of a nest brought her to full alertness: moss, being good stuffing, but bad for holding a form, was not a common nest component, though she occaisonally saw the larger clumpy pieces being used to line a den, because it was somewhat softer than rock.

"Your nest? What sort of nest? I know a lot about nests...Maybe I could help?"

Hawkflight
2011-05-05, 10:11 AM
"Oh, it's my bed," Dawn said cheerfully. "It's really comfortable actually, if you use it right. Much more comfortable than those pokey feather beds." She made a face, those things were always pricking and poking her when the sharp ends of the quills poked through the mattress. "Tinker even gave it a soft lavender scent, which is really nice."

Deme
2011-05-05, 10:33 AM
"Oh, it's my bed," Dawn said cheerfully. "It's really comfortable actually, if you use it right. Much more comfortable than those pokey feather beds." She made a face, those things were always pricking and poking her when the sharp ends of the quills poked through the mattress. "Tinker even gave it a soft lavender scent, which is really nice."

"I kind of use a nest-like shape for my own bedding...But I like to use cotton... I usually end up missing piece of dirt if I try moss. The effect is ... Simmilar"

She had gotten so used to sleeping in animal dens when she was on the road, that sleeping in a bed that wasn't surrounded on all sides, and lined by fluff all around was...Strange. Uneasy. Her current 'bed' was a largely wicker-work and ribbon construction, a big round next with a hole in the middle for her to get in and out and lie in, with the cotton lining for softness, and her pillows and blankets.

"I live in a tree, so it's nice to sleep like a squirrel... I guess if I lived underground, I'd sleep like...Maybe a fox?"

Then she remembered what she had originally wanted to say about Knack.

"Oh, tell Knack that he can pick up his puppy tommorow; he checks out a clean bill of health."

The whole talk was fairly energizing, so she spoke perkily.

"I may not be around all day, but you're welcome to come and visit too, Dawn Blossom."

Hawkflight
2011-05-05, 10:49 AM
"Lucky," said Dawn. "My nest is in Knack's room, in a large house on the farm. It feels ... strange to not sleep surrounded by trees. Somewhat ... uncomfortable...."

Dawn began to drift off in thought, then Foxglove mentioned the puppy. "Okay!" she said, snapping back to reality. "Will do! And thanks, I might drop by sometime."

Deme
2011-05-05, 11:38 AM
"I felt the same way...So...I was glad to see there was an abandoned bit of treehouse when I came..."

She admitted, with a smile. She had stayed away from other ponies for a fairly long time, except to go to school: and over the summer, she moved to some other stretch of woods. She hadn't made any Ponyfriends that way, but she had met Foxglove, and that was Ok.

"So, are you a relative of Mr. Knack?"

Hawkflight
2011-05-05, 11:47 AM
Dawn shook her head. "No," she said. "I'm in town looking for my older sister. She ran away when I was younger, and I wanted to make sure she's ... happy. I'm ... traveling, you see."

Deme
2011-05-05, 11:52 AM
Dawn shook her head. "No," she said. "I'm in town looking for my older sister. She ran away when I was younger, and I wanted to make sure she's ... happy. I'm ... traveling, you see."

Luckily for this plotline, Foxglove didn't currently recognize that that information was relevant to her: it sort of tingled, in a 'skirting the edge of her awareness,' sort of way, and then it quietly got shoved aside by basic concern.

"I hope you find her. Maybe I could ask some of the birds to look?"

She really did mean it. While she was kind of a failure at the whole 'family' thing, she understood that to other ponies, it was very important. If she hadn't have been so...so Foxglove...it would have been important to her. It was important to her...The thoughts kept changing until she focused all her will on that question.

Hawkflight
2011-05-05, 11:59 AM
Dawn Blossom shook her head. "It's just ... I don't remember what she looks like," she said. "I was just a baby when she left ... but I heard ... stories ... but I'm sure I'll recognize her when I see her."

Mindfreak
2011-05-05, 02:30 PM
[Outside the Bar]

"I don't think there is anyone in the bar Silvermane. I think we will have to search for the mayor on our own."

((OOC: My internet went out briefly and I had to restart my entire computer))

Deme
2011-05-05, 03:41 PM
Dawn Blossom shook her head. "It's just ... I don't remember what she looks like," she said. "I was just a baby when she left ... but I heard ... stories ... but I'm sure I'll recognize her when I see her."

"Well, if there's anything I could help you with...Please let me know..."

She nodded, a little depressed that, in the end, she couldn't help. She tended to emphathize with the few things smaller than herself, and anything helpless. It was what had pulled her heart to animals in the first place, and it was a desire that never fully went away. She appeared to drift off, lost in thought. Then she snapped her head back to face Dawn.

"...You're welcome to visit if you want to see what caring for animals is like...too..."

She added, since even she knew that it was important for a filly to get a lot of experiences at Dawn's age.

"...But if there's something your heart wants, then it should do that. No matter what...Even if it means giving up everything else..."

Foxglove muttered cryptically, as if to herself. She looked around again, sighed, and turned to Snickers.

"Well, if we missed her...Then I guess I'll be ready to go whenever you are."

Hawkflight
2011-05-05, 03:48 PM
"Yeah ... I think I'd like that...." said Dawn. Then she turned to leave. "I'll see you later then," she added, stepping out to where Tinker was waiting.

"Sorry about that," she said, following the farmer home. "I needed to deliver that info to Smoothie...."

Lycan 01
2011-05-05, 10:06 PM
"I suppose we can go whenever you want. I guess we should get out of here before Soft pies us or something, since the place is closed..." Snickers smirks, heading for the door.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-05, 10:08 PM
"I suppose we can go whenever you want. I guess we should get out of here before Soft pies us or something, since the place is closed..." Snickers smirks, heading for the door.

And because Snickers specifically brought it up, he is pied as soon as he turns his back.:smalltongue:

Deme
2011-05-05, 10:34 PM
Foxglove ducked her head as the pie flew by.

"...That was predictable...But is it monkey-style?"

She looked at the pie suspiciously and licked it, right off of the back of Snickers' ears. She closed her eyes and took a second lick, thoughtfully.

"You ear does taste suspiciously like bannana..."

Lycan 01
2011-05-05, 10:46 PM
Snickers was expecting to be hit by the pie. So, she doesn't bother trying to dodge it, and simply smirks quietly to herself as whipped cream drips down her mane. She was not, however, expecting to have her ear licked. Twice. As a result, she quietly squeeks "Eep!" as a shiver runs down her spine. She then looks back at Foxglove, a subtle blush clearly visible on her cheeks, and lets out an awkward cough. "Right, so, I guess I should go cleaned up..." she shrugs.

sildra45
2011-05-05, 11:23 PM
Fizzle

Fizzle snorked and woke up from behind the counter, poking his head up in a dazed 'just woke up too early' look, book still clutched in his forehooves.

"Didimisssomething?"

Deme
2011-05-05, 11:35 PM
She blinked. She didn't get what Snickers was so emberassed about, not at all. Unless Snickers didn't like being monkey-flavored.

"Yeah, I guess so... It'll get all sticky back there..."

Since that sounded like they were going now, she walked to the door. Then she realized that Snickers was blushing because she had been licking at her ear...And a flush of about the same degree spread onto her face, unseen in the darkness of the open door.

Lycan 01
2011-05-05, 11:37 PM
"Right, so, were you going back to your house tonight, Foxglove, or did you need to stay at the bakery again?" Snickers asks as they step outside, her blush subsiding.

Deme
2011-05-06, 07:20 AM
"I'm back to my normal self ... so I'll be heading home..."

She muttered, still blushing a bit.

"But thank you. For letting me stay...It was really fun. You'll have to stay at my house sometimes."

She began the walk home, trotting happily, trying to avoid her dress.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 10:05 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle snorked and woke up from behind the counter, poking his head up in a dazed 'just woke up too early' look, book still clutched in his forehooves.

"Didimisssomething?"

Yeah, nothing too important though. First a Griffin took over the town, then a 12 headed Cryohydra did. Then the hydra got bored and Snickers accidentally summoned Cookiethulhu and I pied the entire town. You know, the usual. Soft says with a completely straight face.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 10:07 AM
Fizzle

He blinked a few times as his sleepy mind tried to comprehend all that.

"Any pie left?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 10:08 AM
Fizzle

He blinked a few times as his sleepy mind tried to comprehend all that.

"Any pie left?"

Sure. What kind are you looking for? All I have with me right now is cream pies though. She says.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 10:12 AM
Sure. What kind are you looking for? All I have with me right now is cream pies though. She says.

"Mint chocolate pie sounds good."

He shook himself awake, then thought about the rest she said.

"And I didn't know Cryohydra's actually existed. Anyhoof, did I hear somepony mention a second harmony?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 10:21 AM
"Mint chocolate pie sounds good."

He shook himself awake, then thought about the rest she said.

"And I didn't know Cryohydra's actually existed. Anyhoof, did I hear somepony mention a second harmony?"

Really? I mention Cookiethulhu and the Cryohydra is the part you take issue with? Also, two chocolate mint pies coming up. Soft says summoning one on the counter and one in her hoof.

You know what's coming.

She pies Fizzle with the one in her hoof.

Yeah, Dawn Blossom found something out about the second harmony.....Frankly I'm kind of hoping this was just one of mom's stories and we find something else. she says.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 10:36 AM
Really? I mention Cookiethulhu and the Cryohydra is the part you take issue with? Also, two chocolate mint pies coming up. Soft says summoning one on the counter and one in her hoof.

You know what's coming.

She pies Fizzle with the one in her hoof.

Yeah, Dawn Blossom found something out about the second harmony.....Frankly I'm kind of hoping this was just one of mom's stories and we find something else. she says.

Fizzle

Fizzle of course licked away at what could be reached.

"I'd rather hope that it was real and it can lead to your cure."

He clutched the book close.

"And I've never heard of this...Cookiethulu?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 10:41 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle of course licked away at what could be reached.

"I'd rather hope that it was real and it can lead to your cure."

He clutched the book close.

"And I've never heard of this...Cookiethulu?"

I'm hoping we find a cure too, but I'd rather it wasn't one that we could have found in time to save mom.

Soft sighs and says Cookiethulhu is something that's kind of hard to explain. Just think of a giant monster with an Octopus for a head, entirely made out of cookies.

She walks over, pie in hoof, and hands the pie to Fizzle.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 10:54 AM
I'm hoping we find a cure too, but I'd rather it wasn't one that we could have found in time to save mom.

Soft sighs and says Cookiethulhu is something that's kind of hard to explain. Just think of a giant monster with an Octopus for a head, entirely made out of cookies.

Fizzle

His ears drooped at this, not sure how to respond, clutching the book even more tightly. He though he knew what she really meant. If this really was the cure...why hadn't he gone to find it in the first place. He was now ignoring the pie on his face, and the Cookiethulu comment went entirely unheard.

I deserved that. If I had followed one of her stories, I might have found a cure in time. What I would give to fix it all.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 11:02 AM
Fizzle

His ears drooped at this, not sure how to respond, clutching the book even more tightly. He though he knew what she really meant. If this really was the cure...why hadn't he gone to find it in the first place. He was now ignoring the pie on his face, and the Cookiethulu comment went entirely unheard.

I deserved that. If I had followed one of her stories, I might have found a cure in time. What I would give to fix it all.

That isn't what Soft means. The only thing Soft blames you for is, well, what you did on her 13th birthday, and she's forgiven you for that. If this turns out to be the cure, she'll blame herself just as much as she blames you, if not moreso. Smoothie tells him.

Fizzle, I didn't believe the story either. The fault is just as much mine as it is yours. Soft assures him.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 11:06 AM
That isn't what Soft means. The only thing Soft blames you for is, well, what you did on her 13th birthday, and she's forgiven you for that. If this turns out to be the cure, she'll blame herself just as much as she blames you, if not moreso. Smoothie tells him.

Fizzle, I didn't believe the story either. The fault is just as much mine as it is yours. Soft assures him.

Fizzle

He nodded, sniffing back a few tears as he did so.

"Well, at least we have a chance now. Soft, do you have anything to drink that's good for cheering a pony up?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 11:08 AM
Fizzle

He nodded, sniffing back a few tears as he did so.

"Well, at least we have a chance now. Soft, do you have anything to drink that's good for cheering a pony up?"

Well.... Soft goes into the back and comes out with her specialty drink. It would certainly cheer me up if you drink this. Do it outside just to be safe though. she says with a manic grin on her face.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 11:12 AM
Well.... Soft goes into the back and comes out with her specialty drink. It would certainly cheer me up if you drink this. Do it outside just to be safe though. she says with a manic grin on her face.

Fizzle

Fizzle looked at the drink and tilted his head, but didn't question it.

"Well, if it'll make you happy."

He walked outside, put it to his lips, and took a big swig of it.....

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 11:14 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle looked at the drink and tilted his head, but didn't question it.

"Well, if it'll make you happy."

He walked outside, put it to his lips, and took a big swig of it.....

Smoothie hides beneath one of the tables (Although still looking to see the reaction) and Soft just sits on her bar stool drinking a cream Soda in anticipation.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 11:26 AM
Smoothie hides beneath one of the tables (Although still looking to see the reaction) and Soft just sits on her bar stool drinking a cream Soda in anticipation.

Fizzle

At first it seems like nothing is happening, and he even turns to say something after thinking about the taste for a moment....and then, he shoots off into the sky as if tied to a rocked, and with his talent, creates a show in the sky among the clouds that would shame some of the best fireworks a big city could barely dream of.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 11:33 AM
Fizzle

At first it seems like nothing is happening, and he even turns to say something after thinking about the taste for a moment....and then, he shoots off into the sky as if tied to a rocked, and with his talent, creates a show in the sky among the clouds that would shame some of the best fireworks a big city could barely dream of.

Soft and Smoothie follow him outside to see the show. Once he gets back Soft comments

I'd say that's one of the best reactions to the drink I've ever seen. It comes in third I'd say. Smoothie's reaction and Rainbow Dash's reaction still beat it I'd say.

Oh come on, it was one time Smoothie groans.

Yeah, but it was awesome! Plus, it got you your cutie mark.

That's true...

sildra45
2011-05-06, 11:35 AM
Fizzle

Eventually landing with a literal 'thud' due to running out of hyper midair, Fizzle's whirling eyes and smile said enough.

"Ooog. I think I'll need that for the next time I want to do a show."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 11:43 AM
Fizzle

Eventually landing with a literal 'thud' due to running out of hyper midair, Fizzle's whirling eyes and smile said enough.

"Ooog. I think I'll need that for the next time I want to do a show."

Well, if that ends up happening, I'll supply you with some. Right now though, I think we all need to get to bed. Soft says.

sildra45
2011-05-06, 11:57 AM
Well, if that ends up happening, I'll supply you with some. Right now though, I think we all need to get to bed. Soft says.

Fizzle

He nodded to this, and walked back inside, curling up behind the bar once again.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 12:02 PM
Soft and Smoothie walk back into the bar and into Soft's bedroom. Despite there being room for both of them in her bed, Soft insists on Sleeping on the floor.

The next morning

Anypony who goes into the bar the next morning will be treated to a rather strange sight. A Pegasus Filly Foal is riding around on Soft's back while Soft tends the bar.

This is when I shall be introducing Sunny Wonders (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10886219&postcount=269)

sildra45
2011-05-06, 12:15 PM
Fizzle

Fizzle awoke and shook the sleep off his mind and body.

"Morning everypony...Oh. Hello there."

He was of course looking at said filly foal, and he nodded to her.

"I'm Fizzle. May I have your name?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 12:19 PM
Fizzle

"I'm Fizzle. May I have your name?"

Sunny responds Shhhh. I'm hiding from Soft.

Hey Fizzle. have you seen a Grey coated Pegasus filly foal around here with a mane the same color as yours? We started playing hide and seek a while ago and she's just too darn good at it. Soft says. She clearly knows that Sunny is on her back though.

Sunny giggles. Shhh

sildra45
2011-05-06, 12:58 PM
Sunny responds Shhhh. I'm hiding from Soft.

Hey Fizzle. have you seen a Grey coated Pegasus filly foal around here with a mane the same color as yours? We started playing hide and seek a while ago and she's just too darn good at it. Soft says. She clearly knows that Sunny is on her back though.

Sunny giggles. Shhh

Fizzle

He chuckled and shook his head.

"No. Can't say I have. But if you do find such a foal, I might just read a story to her."

He cantered to a table and lay the thick book down upon it, opening it to the Silver Apple story to read it again, even though he had it memorized to the letter.

Grif
2011-05-06, 01:12 PM
[Outside the Bar]

"I don't think there is anyone in the bar Silvermane. I think we will have to search for the mayor on our own."

((OOC: My internet went out briefly and I had to restart my entire computer))

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I heard somepony talking inside."

Mindfreak
2011-05-06, 01:14 PM
"Now that you mention it, I can hear somepony inside. It must be that young pony that made me that sugary drink, Soft I believe the name was. Let's go in and see if she can tell us where the mayor is."

He goes inside with Silverpine.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 01:21 PM
Good morning Everypony. How are you doing today? Soft asks.

Grif
2011-05-06, 01:28 PM
Good morning Everypony. How are you doing today? Soft asks.

"Pretty good actually, considering I had a sugar rush and had to sleep at the lake for quite sometime." Silverpine smiled to show he didn't really meant that seriously.

"Anyways, I believe I haven't introduced myself. Name's Silverpine. I'm supposed to be the new teacher in town,"

Mindfreak
2011-05-06, 02:09 PM
"And we have already met Soft. Might I be able to get one of your drinks again before we see the mayor?"
he asks, not bringing up the pony giggling on Soft's back

((ooc: had some computer issues. Fixed them))

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 02:11 PM
"Pretty good actually, considering I had a sugar rush and had to sleep at the lake for quite sometime." Silverpine smiled to show he didn't really meant that seriously.

"Anyways, I believe I haven't introduced myself. Name's Silverpine. I'm supposed to be the new teacher in town,"

My name is Soft Serve. she says shaking his hoof. What kind of teacher are you? Do you teach specific subjects or just an all around kind of guy? she asks curious.

"And we have already met Soft. Might I be able to get one of your drinks again before we see the mayor?"
he asks, not bringing up the pony giggling on Soft's back

((ooc: had some computer issues. Fixed them))

Only if you promise to let it actually affect you this time. Soft says sounding a little irritated.

Grif
2011-05-06, 02:19 PM
My name is Soft Serve. she says shaking his hoof. What kind of teacher are you? Do you teach specific subjects or just an all around kind of guy? she asks curious.

Silverpine shook the offered hoof. "Pleased to meet you Soft. I suppose I should apologise for leaving the bar in a hurry the other day. Your sodas certainly pack quite a punch," Silverpine paused, looking abashed.

"Anyway, I'm just an all around kind of teacher. Though technology is a certain pet subject of mine." the earth pony smiled again, not sure whether to bring up that Soft has a giggling yellow pegasus on her back.

Mindfreak
2011-05-06, 02:19 PM
"Alright, I say that is a fair trade!"
He waits for Soft to hand him a drink. He then wispers to Silverpine
"Why is that pony on Soft's back?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 02:24 PM
Silverpine shook the offered hoof. "Pleased to meet you Soft. I suppose I should apologise for leaving the bar in a hurry the other day. Your sodas certainly pack quite a punch," Silverpine paused, looking abashed.

"Anyway, I'm just an all around kind of teacher. Though technology is a certain pet subject of mine." the earth pony smiled again, not sure whether to bring up that Soft has a giggling yellow pegasus on her back.

Oh, only my sodas that break the laws of reality do that. My other ones are perfectly normal and shouldn't pack nearly that amount of punch.

"Alright, I say that is a fair trade!" One Soft Serve coming right up! Soft says and goes into the back to make the drink. She comes back out in a bit with the glowing blue/pink/rainbow drink.

Grif
2011-05-06, 02:30 PM
"Alright, I say that is a fair trade!"
He waits for Soft to hand him a drink. He then wispers to Silverpine
"Why is that pony on Soft's back?"

"I have absolutely no idea. Do you think we should tell?" Silverpine whispered back.

Oh, only my sodas that break the laws of reality do that. My other ones are perfectly normal and shouldn't pack nearly that amount of punch.

"I see. Well, at least that means I can stop by for a drink. Do you have any root beer?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 02:38 PM
"I see. Well, at least that means I can stop by for a drink. Do you have any root beer?"

One Root beer coming right up! Soft says going to the soda fountain and putting it in a mug. She then does the move where she slides the mug right in front of the customer.

Mindfreak
2011-05-06, 02:40 PM
Maraicne Trickster de Florugo promptly chugged the entire drink down. He soon regretted it.

The room became enveloped in a mist. Then, it suddenly disappeared. Maraicne began to rapidly change colors. Then, his hat became a butterfly, his shoes slugs, then he began to turn into different animals. A Dog, A Bear, a Butterfly, A Frog, Silverpine. He became enveloped in Harmless flames, then Earth, then Ice, Then Ice covered Earth that was on fire. He then shot flowers from his horn, they sprayed everywhere. The room was then full of wildflowers. He then shot butterflies.

Luckily, he controlled himself. He turned himself back to normal, and changed everything back.

"And that is why I use the Sugar to Sparkles Spell, never know what sugar will do to my system."

Grif
2011-05-06, 02:52 PM
One Root beer coming right up! Soft says going to the soda fountain and putting it in a mug. She then does the move where she slides the mug right in front of the customer.

Maraicne Trickster de Florugo promptly chugged the entire drink down. He soon regretted it.

The room became enveloped in a mist. Then, it suddenly disappeared. Maraicne began to rapidly change colors. Then, his hat became a butterfly, his shoes slugs, then he began to turn into different animals. A Dog, A Bear, a Butterfly, A Frog, Silverpine. He became enveloped in Harmless flames, then Earth, then Ice, Then Ice covered Earth that was on fire. He then shot flowers from his horn, they sprayed everywhere. The room was then full of wildflowers. He then shot butterflies.

Luckily, he controlled himself. He turned himself back to normal, and changed everything back.

Silverpine catches the mug as it slid towards him. Before he could take a sip of the delicious rootbeer though, the mug suddenly disappeared, his vision obscured by mist.

What the?

As the mist abruptly disappeared, he gaped as the blue unicorn changed into various animals, including an exact copy of him. He continued to stare as the unicorn did a number of physically impossible tricks, including ice that covered earth that was apparently on fire. I don't know how many laws of physics that last trick just violated.

Finally, the unicorn seemed to have regained control of himself.

"Remind me never to offer you any sort of sweet drinks," Silverpine remarked sardonically.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 02:56 PM

"And that is why I use the Sugar to Sparkles Spell, never know what sugar will do to my system."

That is definitely one of my favorite reactions I'd have to say.

Silverpine catches the mug as it slid towards him. Before he could take a sip of the delicious rootbeer though, the mug suddenly disappeared.

What the?

As the mist abruptly disappeared, he gaped as the blue unicorn changed into various animals, including an exact copy of him. He continued to stare as the unicorn did a number of physically impossible tricks, including ice that covered earth that was apparently on fire. I don't know how many laws of physics that last trick just violated.

Finally, the unicorn seemed to have regained control of himself.

"Remind me never to offer you any sort of sweet drinks," Silverpine remarked sardonically.

"Soft's drink already breaks several rules of reality just by existing. The results breaking a few more isn't too surprising." Smoothie remarks.

Sunny just giggles at the reaction.

Mindfreak
2011-05-06, 03:08 PM
"Hey! You're right, I haven't seen me react this hilariously to sugar before. Also, do you happen to know where the mayor is?"

His Eyes go blank.

"I sense power within you Smoothie. Including a power which seems quite intertwined with you. Like a pony and their destiny. I sense also, that one day, you will overcome obstacles, and gain control over a power that you dislike."

He returns back to normality.
"Unfortunetly, sugar makes me have a vision of the person who gave me it, their future and say it outloud. It is quite too bad I never remember what I say. So, did I say anything good?"

Grif
2011-05-06, 03:48 PM
"Hey! You're right, I haven't seen me react this hilariously to sugar before. Also, do you happen to know where the mayor is?"

His Eyes go blank.

"I sense power within you Smoothie. Including a power which seems quite intertwined with you. Like a pony and their destiny. I sense also, that one day, you will overcome obstacles, and gain control over a power that you dislike."

"Unfortunetly, sugar makes me have a vision of the person who gave me it, their future and say it outloud. It is quite too bad I never remember what I say. So, did I say anything good?"

Sliverpine decided not to comment on the prophetic comments of his companion. He felt uncomfortable with prophecies and destinies and the sort anyway.

"As my companion mentioned, we are looking for the mayor, maybe you could point us to him or his residence?"

"Soft's drink already breaks several rules of reality just by existing. The results breaking a few more isn't too surprising." Smoothie remarks.

Sunny just giggles at the reaction.

"One of these days, I'm going to do experiments on that drinks of yours. Or have my students do them," Silverpine eyed his rootbeer suspiciously. Then shrugged and decided to drink it anyway.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 03:52 PM

His Eyes go blank.

Nothing I wasn't already expecting. Smoothie says in a kind of dull voice.

Sliverpine decided not to comment on the prophetic comments of his companion. He felt uncomfortable with prophecies and destinies and the sort anyway.

"As my companion mentioned, we are looking for the mayor, maybe you could point us to him or his residence?"

"One of these days, I'm going to do experiments on that drinks of yours. Or have my students do them," Silverpine eyed his rootbeer suspiciously. Then shrugged and decided to drink it anyway.

Run all the experiments you like. I don't know what you could possibly find out about it that I don't already know. Soft comments.

As for the mayor, he lives just outside of town. It shouldn't be too hard to find his house. It's rather distinctive.

Mindfreak
2011-05-06, 03:57 PM
"Thank you" he says, bowing deeply towards Soft.
"We should probably get going sometime soon Silverpine. Don't want you to miss that meeting with the mayor now do we."

And with that he takes one final look at the pony hanging on Soft's back.
Poof.
And there was now a Butterfly on the floor. A large one in fact, but quite beautiful.

Grif
2011-05-06, 04:16 PM
Run all the experiments you like. I don't know what you could possibly find out about it that I don't already know. Soft comments.

As for the mayor, he lives just outside of town. It shouldn't be too hard to find his house. It's rather distinctive.

"Heh, well, we'll see about those. Science may surprise you yet," Silverpine winked.

"Thank you" he says, bowing deeply towards Soft.
"We should probably get going sometime soon Silverpine. Don't want you to miss that meeting with the mayor now do we."

And with that he takes one final look at the pony hanging on Soft's back.
Poof.
And there was now a Butterfly on the floor. A large one in fact, but quite beautiful.

"Anyway, thanks for the directions, I guess we better get going. See you around," Silverpine leaves the payment on the counter for the rootbeer and trotted outside the bar.

((OOC: Alright, deadtime for me. These late nights are going to kill me one day.))

Benson
2011-05-06, 07:18 PM
The Bar because I'm making his morning root beer a routine now

Fox Trot

"One delicious root beer Miss Soft," Said the colt taking his usual spot by the counter. He seemed extra chipper and all smiles right now. "Good morning by the way my fellow ponies who are in here or something." The colt as usual was finely groomed. He was taking to his morning routine and later in two hours would head himself off to the studio.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 07:21 PM
The Bar because I'm making his morning root beer a routine now

Fox Trot

"One delicious root beer Miss Soft," Said the colt taking his usual spot by the counter. He seemed extra chipper and all smiles right now. "Good morning by the way my fellow ponies who are in here or something." The colt as usual was finely groomed. He was taking to his morning routine and later in two hours would head himself off to the studio.

One extra bitter Root beer coming right up!

AS she turns around to get the Root beer, Fox will notice the little Pegasus filly foal on her back if he hadn't noticed her before.

One Root beer. Anything else I can get you? Soft asks.

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 07:29 PM
((BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiAlZQs9Kw))

A low buzzing noise came from down the street, a short ways from the bar. The buzzing noise was soon revealed to be a new pony, a pegasus foal. He had a blue coat, and a lightning-yellow mane and tail styled in a spiky style, kind of like a thunderbolt. If he slowed down, one could see that he was a blank flank, but he was moving too fast to really notice, zooming down the street on his scooter.

A pair of fillies looked over, and saw him screaming towards them. They jumped, but Thunderbolt jumped up at the last moment, grinding on a convenient nearby rail. From there he hopped his scooter up to grind the gutters on the roofs above, before falling back to the ground and grinding to a half in front of Soft's bar.

The pegasus colt pulled off his goggles, letting them hang around his neck as he casually walked into the bar, stepping up to order a drink.

Benson
2011-05-06, 07:30 PM
One extra bitter Root beer coming right up!

AS she turns around to get the Root beer, Fox will notice the little Pegasus filly foal on her back if he hadn't noticed her before.

One Root beer. Anything else I can get you? Soft asks.

"A time and place for our dance I'm still owed," He chuckled then paused seeing a little grey pegasus with a red mane 'attached' on Soft's back. "Looks like you got a something extra on your back there Miss Soft," He chuckled again lightheartedly.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 07:41 PM
"A time and place for our dance I'm still owed," He chuckled then paused seeing a little grey pegasus with a red mane 'attached' on Soft's back. "Looks like you got a something extra on your back there Miss Soft," He chuckled again lightheartedly.

Aww you ruined it. Sunny wonders says getting off of Soft's back and hopping onto the counter.

Soft just sort of laughs. There you are. I was wondering where you got to. clearly not wondering at all.

Sunny just sort of looks disappointed until Soft hands her a Rainbow colored milkshake. Don't worry it's on the house. Soft says and Sunny starts drinking it with a smile on her face.

As for the dance, as long as I'm not doing something important then, just name the time and place.

((BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiAlZQs9Kw))

A low buzzing noise came from down the street, a short ways from the bar. The buzzing noise was soon revealed to be a new pony, a pegasus foal. He had a blue coat, and a lightning-yellow mane and tail styled in a spiky style, kind of like a thunderbolt. If he slowed down, one could see that he was a blank flank, but he was moving too fast to really notice, zooming down the street on his scooter.

A pair of fillies looked over, and saw him screaming towards them. They jumped, but Thunderbolt jumped up at the last moment, grinding on a convenient nearby rail. From there he hopped his scooter up to grind the gutters on the roofs above, before falling back to the ground and grinding to a half in front of Soft's bar.

The pegasus colt pulled off his goggles, letting them hang around his neck as he casually walked into the bar, stepping up to order a drink.

Hey, new customer! What can I get you mister? Soft asks him.

Benson
2011-05-06, 07:51 PM
Aww you ruined it. Sunny wonders says getting off of Soft's back and hopping onto the counter.

Soft just sort of laughs. There you are. I was wondering where you got to.

Sunny just sort of looks disappointed until Soft hands her a Rainbow colored milkshake. Don't worry it's on the house. Soft says and Sunny starts drinking it with a smile on her face.

As for the dance, as long as I'm not doing something important then, just name the time and place.

"Whoops...sorry about that," He said bemusedly to the little foal. He took a sip of root beer, as yummy as ever. "Well..-I'm not quite sure about the time and place as your work schedule is...well you know, which is why I asked you, in order to accommodate, Miss Soft Serve.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 07:56 PM
"Whoops...sorry about that," He said bemusedly to the little foal. He took a sip of root beer, as yummy as ever. "Well..-I'm not quite sure about the time and place as your work schedule is...well you know, which is why I asked you, in order to accommodate, Miss Soft Serve.

How about after I close up today? I'll be closing early for personal reasons today. I'm sure I'll have time for a dance Soft says.

All done! Sunny says having finished her drink rather quickly and hands the glass to Soft.

Soft looks the foal oddly, then looks at the glass and just says ....huh. shrugs, and puts the glass wherever she puts dirty dishes. I never actually decided on that.

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 07:56 PM
Thunderbolt adjusted the goggles that hung around his neck before deciding on a drink. "Hey, can I get a classic cream soda?" he asked. "With the ice cream in it?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 08:06 PM
Thunderbolt adjusted the goggles that hung around his neck before deciding on a drink. "Hey, can I get a classic cream soda?" he asked. "With the ice cream in it?"

Sure, coming right up! Soft says and goes to get the ice cream.

Can I have a Rainbow Dash Miss? Sunny asks.

Alright, one cream soda float and one Rainbow Dash coming right up! Soft says and she comes back out with the Rainbow drink Sunny was drinking before, and the Cream soda float.

Thanks! Sunny says drinking the new drink and savoring it this time.

You're welcome! Soft says as she hand this new pony his cream soda with ice cream.

(Yes, Soft has a drink called the Rainbow Dash now)

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 08:09 PM
Thunderbolt looked at the rainbow-colored milkshake curiously, before sipping his own drink. "....What's a Rainbow Dash?" he asked.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 08:15 PM
Thunderbolt looked at the rainbow-colored milkshake curiously, before sipping his own drink. "....What's a Rainbow Dash?" he asked.

A Pegasus in Ponyville who can do this awesome thing called the "Sonic Rainboom" I based a drink off of her. It's (Pony world equivalent of superman) Ice cream combined with my own secret ingredient.

If Thunderbolt looks at Soft's menu, he'll notice that the "Rainbow Dash" is located under the title "Reality breakers"

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 08:29 PM
"Secret ingredient?" Thunderbolt looked at the menu, and saw it under a section titled 'reality breakers'. He looked at his drink, which was about half empty now. "Alright, I'm curious. I'll try one after I'm finished with this."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 08:33 PM
"Secret ingredient?" Thunderbolt looked at the menu, and saw it under a section titled 'reality breakers'. He looked at his drink, which was about half empty now. "Alright, I'm curious. I'll try one after I'm finished with this."

Soft goes into the back and comes out with one rather quickly. here you go. On the house. she says.

(The reaction will be something along the lines of a low intensity Soft Serve.)

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 08:38 PM
Thunderbolt finished his cream soda, then moved onto the Rainbow Dash. After a few sips, the rush began to his his system, and his wings began to beat quickly, buzzing like a hummingbird's.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 08:52 PM
Thunderbolt finished his cream soda, then moved onto the Rainbow Dash. After a few sips, the rush began to his his system, and his wings began to beat quickly, buzzing like a hummingbird's.

Huh. I wonder why I'm not affected like that. Sunny comments. she shrugs and goes back to her drink and Soft gos back to bartending.

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 08:54 PM
Thunderbolt shrugged, finishing off the drink. "How much for the drinks?" he asked, fiddling for his coin bag.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 09:01 PM
Thunderbolt shrugged, finishing off the drink. "How much for the drinks?" he asked, fiddling for his coin bag.

Three bits please Soft says to Thunderbolt.

Sunny in the meantime, finishes her drink, and jumps back onto Soft's back. Soft pays no real attention to this.

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 09:14 PM
Thunderbolt rummage in his coin sack and pulled out three bits, sliding them towards Soft. "So what's there to do in this town, anyways?" he asked.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 09:26 PM
Thunderbolt rummage in his coin sack and pulled out three bits, sliding them towards Soft. "So what's there to do in this town, anyways?" he asked.

Soft takes them and deposits them in her pocket dimension. Well, Smoothie and I enjoy just hanging out with our friends. This little foal here seems intent on riding around on my back.

You said I could!

I know, I'm not complaining.

Oh, okay! Sunny says riding on Soft's back happily.

I would prefer it if you didn't ride on my back though. I'm not sure I can handle both of you. Soft says chuckling. In order to answer your question better, it would help to know what it is that you like doing or want to do.

Deme
2011-05-06, 09:28 PM
[Moonlight Mystery]

Moonlight came into the bar, wishing a rain could whip her coat about her dramatically. How exactly had she gotten back there on hoof? Well, she probably didn't. Best not to ask.

"Hey, Barkeep...Rootbeer."

She then sat down and intoned darkly, indicating that she was sleepless and tired and still couldn't rest until the news was told,

"And make it a float."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 09:31 PM
[Moonlight Mystery]

Moonlight came into the bar, wishing a rain could whip her coat about her dramatically. How exactly had she gotten back there on hoof? Well, she probably didn't. Best not to ask.

"Hey, Barkeep...Rootbeer."

She then sat down and intoned darkly, indicating that she was sleepless and tired and still couldn't rest until the news was told,

"And make it a float."

Coming right up. Soft says putting the ingredients in a milkshake glass and puts a straw in. It's on the house. soft tells Moonlight waiting to hear the news. Sunny jumps off to the counter and goes a ways away because this looks like adult stuff to her.

Hawkflight
2011-05-06, 09:50 PM
Thunderbolt started to reply, but another pony came in and ordered something. Soft seemed interested in what this pony had to say, so he waited for her to be done and stirred the straw in his empty glass while he waited.

Benson
2011-05-06, 10:17 PM
How about after I close up today? I'll be closing early for personal reasons today. I'm sure I'll have time for a dance Soft says.

"Sure," Fox Trot responds cheerfully taking another long sip. "Might I ask...why you suddenly left? Or...is that something personal?" The colt asks cautiously taking note of the foal-colt and..um..a filly in a fedora.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 10:24 PM
"Sure," Fox Trot responds cheerfully taking another long sip. "Might I ask...why you suddenly left? Or...is that something personal?" The colt asks cautiously taking note of the foal-colt and..um..a filly in a fedora.
Eh, I just didn't belong there, and I didn't want to mess up Grills's party. I'm sure I'll get another opportunity to wear that dress anyway. Soft says waiting for Moonlight mystery to give her
the information.

Benson
2011-05-06, 10:34 PM
"Aw, that's almost a sad thing to hear but I don't think you were really at any risk of ruining his party, there were some mildly scandalous rumors that some background ponies caught wind who were there...not really a big deal but still," The colt bemused a little about last night's party. He took another sip. "You did look fetching in that dress, one of my favorite shades of blue." (It really is my favorite shade of blue xD)

Deme
2011-05-06, 10:42 PM
Coming right up. Soft says putting the ingredients in a milkshake glass and puts a straw in. It's on the house. soft tells Moonlight waiting to hear the news. Sunny jumps off to the counter and goes a ways away because this looks like adult stuff to her.

She drank part of it before answering it.

"Wish you had told me she was such a personal mark...She moved out of Ponyville a few years back -- around the time her relationship with a..."

She looked around the room, trying to decide how much to say. In the end, discretion won out. Let Soft work out her crazy family life: she just gathered the information.

"...Certain stallion...Ended. She moved to a little town we know too well. Bridle Shores..."

Then she noticed the little filly in the bar, who she had seen in her examining of the mare's life. Yes...That was the filly that her mark had tucked warmly into bed. Yeah, mentioning names was going to be tricky.

"I have her family composition and address, but I think the bar's a little crowded to talk about that..."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 10:56 PM
She drank part of it before answering it.

"Wish you had told me she was such a personal mark...She moved out of Ponyville a few years back -- around the time her relationship with a..."

She looked around the room, trying to decide how much to say. In the end, discretion won out. Let Soft work out her crazy family life: she just gathered the information.

"...Certain stallion...Ended. She moved to a little town we know too well. Bridle Shores..."

Then she noticed the little filly in the bar, who she had seen in her examining of the mare's life. Yes...That was the filly that her mark had tucked warmly into bed. Yeah, mentioning names was going to be tricky.

"I have her family composition and address, but I think the bar's a little crowded to talk about that..."

Sorry about that. I was worried that if I'd told you, you'd misinterpret my intent and wouldn't have taken the job. I'll stick around for about half an hour after the bar is closed and you can tell me then. Foxtrot will be around, but it's not a big deal. What do I owe you in terms of bits? She asks.

"Aw, that's almost a sad thing to hear but I don't think you were really at any risk of ruining his party, there were some mildly scandalous rumors that some background ponies caught wind who were there...not really a big deal but still," The colt bemused a little about last night's party. He took another sip. "You did look fetching in that dress, one of my favorite shades of blue." (It really is my favorite shade of blue xD)

Thanks for the compliment. Honestly though, that was not my kind of party. I think if I had stayed there much longer, I'd have ended up pieing somepony, even if it was myself. I heard there was some mare there who tried to steal the show and has even less of a heart than Gwyn does. Probably would have been her. Soft says.

Meanwhile, Sunny has left the bar after being called home by her mom.

Benson
2011-05-06, 11:10 PM
Fox Trot smiled at Soft's amusing response in regards to the pieing as he silently took another drink. He half listened to what the fedora wearing pony was saying and scrunched his brow in mild confusion at what he did hear.

"Is...um...something amiss?" Though words came out as he soon regretted them, as it was likely none of his business to know.

Deme
2011-05-06, 11:16 PM
Sorry about that. I was worried that if I'd told you, you'd misinterpret my intent and wouldn't have taken the job. I'll stick around for about half an hour after the bar is closed and you can tell me then. Foxtrot will be around, but it's not a big deal. What do I owe you in terms of bits? She asks.

Thanks for the compliment. Honestly though, that was not my kind of party. I think if I had stayed there much longer, I'd have ended up pieing somepony, even if it was myself. I heard there was some mare there who tried to steal the show and has even less of a heart than Gwyn does. Probably would have been her. Soft says.

Meanwhile, Sunny has left the bar after being called home by her mom.

"Actually, the real sensitive issue has left, so I can say now."

No sense waiting until the shop closed again, right? She took another drink of rootbeer, coming up with a beard of foam from the icecream.

"That was her daughter who just left. She's not married. 108 Walnut Street."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-06, 11:24 PM
Fox Trot smiled at Soft's amusing response in regards to the pieing as he silently took another drink. He half listened to what the fedora wearing pony was saying and scrunched his brow in mild confusion at what he did hear.

"Is...um...something amiss?" Though words came out as he soon regretted them, as it was likely none of his business to know.

Nothing you really need to be concerned about Foxtrot. Soft says trying to dismiss him in as friendly a tone as possible.

"Actually, the real sensitive issue has left, so I can say now."

No sense waiting until the shop closed again, right? She took another drink of rootbeer, coming up with a beard of foam from the icecream.

"That was her daughter who just left. She's not married. 108 Walnut Street."

Soft just freezes for a moment before asking Alright what do I owe you?

Benson
2011-05-06, 11:44 PM
Fox Trot

"Ah, probably for the better," The colt replied with a smile.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 12:13 AM
Fizzle

The stallion sat in the corner with the book still, too intent on his reading and thinking to really pay any attention to the going ons around him. Tapping a hoof to his chin, he wondered at the story before him.

I feel like I'm missing something right in front of me. As if there's a part of the story I'm forgetting. I'm certain there's something missing, but what?

He shook his mane and shut the book, deciding not to dwell on it for the time being, and instead spend time with his two daughters...doing what, he wasn't sure, but something was better than nothing. He cantered up to Soft.

"Is...is there anything I can do to help around the bar?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 01:29 AM
Fizzle

"Is...is there anything I can do to help around the bar?"

I don't think so. It's kind of a slow day, and I'm used to running the bar by myself. Maybe you and Smoothie should do something together? Have a father/daughter day after six years apart? Soft suggests. Go to the lake and have a picnic, go visit her new library, go out to get something to eat, play a game, maybe just go on a park bench and get to know her better. I don't know what, but you two should do something. Be the dad she needed back then, now. Soft says continuing to tend to the background ponies.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 01:45 AM
I don't think so. It's kind of a slow day, and I'm used to running the bar by myself. Maybe you and Smoothie should do something together? Have a father/daughter day after six years apart? Soft suggests. Go to the lake and have a picnic, go visit her new library, go out to get something to eat, play a game, maybe just go on a park bench and get to know her better. I don't know what, but you two should do something. Be the dad she needed back then, now. Soft says continuing to tend to the background ponies.

Fizzle

Fizzle nods and looks for Smoothie.

A library sounds nice. Maybe visit the forest afterwards just to have fun.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 01:51 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle nods and looks for Smoothie.

A library sounds nice. Maybe visit the forest afterwards just to have fun.

Smoothie walks out of the back and out about 100 feet from the bar. If anypony tries to stop her she'll ignore them. "It's a problem with her mind reading ability. It takes a lot for her to focus on somepony else's mind while she's also focusing on mine. Since there's no need to be able to do that, she's simply leaving. This gets her out of range of the minds of the ponies in here, which build up to the point where she is physically pained by them if she doesn't have a familiar mind to focus on." Soft explains. Fizzle will be able to hear a distant "Come on dad lets go do something!" from Smoothie.

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 02:01 AM
Now that Soft was done speaking with the other ponies, Thunderbolt decided to step back into the conversation. "In response to your earlier question ... I particularly enjoy racing, especially on my scooter. But I can't find anypony fast enough to be a challenge."

sildra45
2011-05-07, 02:02 AM
Smoothie walks out of the back and out about 100 feet from the bar. If anypony tries to stop her she'll ignore them. "It's a problem with her mind reading ability. It takes a lot for her to focus on somepony else's mind while she's also focusing on mine. Since there's no need to be able to do that, she's simply leaving. This gets her out of range of the minds of the ponies in here, which build up to the point where she is physically pained by them if she doesn't have a familiar mind to focus on." Soft explains. Fizzle will be able to hear a distant "Come on dad lets go do something!" from Smoothie.

Fizzle

Fizzle nodded and rushed out of the bar to Smoothie, a smile on his face and a happy twitch in his tail.

"So, you have your own library? Is it big?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 02:07 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle nodded and rushed out of the bar to Smoothie, a smile on his face and a happy twitch in his tail.

"So, you have your own library? Is it big?"

Yeah. It's really just mine until somepony else decides to run it, but it's a nice place. Me and my friends cleaned it up. I was thinking of doing an inventory of the books at some point. I don't know who owned the place before and I just want to make sure the books are...well..."family friendly" she says.

Now that Soft was done speaking with the other ponies, Thunderbolt decided to step back into the conversation. "In response to your earlier question ... I particularly enjoy racing, especially on my scooter. But I can't find anypony fast enough to be a challenge."

I can't think of anypony like that off the top of my head. I like racing, but I have a bar I have to run. I'm sure you'll find somepony though. Maybe one of those two kids yelling something about running errands out there? Soft suggests.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 02:12 AM
Yeah. It's really just mine until somepony else decides to run it, but it's a nice place. Me and my friends cleaned it up. I was thinking of doing an inventory of the books at some point. I don't know who owned the place before and I just want to make sure the books are...well..."family friendly" she says.

Fizzle

Fizzle hummed a little, tapping a hoof to his chin.

"Wonder if the Mayor would let me buy it outright for you. Anyhoof, I'd be glad to help you clean it up."

He waggled his wings.

"I can't boast about my flying skills like someponies, but I bet I can still create a gust or two to help with the dusting, and fly to those harder to reach shelves."

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 02:24 AM
"Thank you very much," said Thunderbolt, turning to leave the bar.

----

Meanwhile, a dark blue earth pony approached the library, his saddlebags loaded with books. Scholarly Hooves observed the library pensively, carefully contemplating his next move before approaching it to see if anypony was there at the moment.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 02:35 AM
[The library]

Fizzle

Fizzle hummed a little, tapping a hoof to his chin.

"Wonder if the Mayor would let me buy it outright for you. Anyhoof, I'd be glad to help you clean it up."

He waggled his wings.

"I can't boast about my flying skills like someponies, but I bet I can still create a gust or two to help with the dusting, and fly to those harder to reach shelves."

No, I couldn't let you do that. I don't care about it that much. Even if I did, I'm sure Soft could afford it more easily than you could. She makes a deceptively large amount at that bar of hers. Smoothie says.

They arrive at the library and Smoothie says to Fizzle Just a warning, this library is old. It could be cursed or haunted or something. she summons a hard hat onto each of them. Just in case. Things kept falling down last time I was here.

Meanwhile, a dark blue earth pony approached the library, his saddlebags loaded with books. Scholarly Hooves observed the library pensively, carefully contemplating his next move before approaching it to see if anypony was there at the moment.

Oh, Hi. How are you? Smoothie asks the new pony at the library. (I forget whether they know each other or not. Too. Many. Ponies.)

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 02:47 AM
((They do not.))

Scholarly Hooves looked up from his musing. "Oh, hello," he said. "Are you the ones who run this library?"

sildra45
2011-05-07, 02:50 AM
[The library]
No, I couldn't let you do that. I don't care about it that much. Even if I did, I'm sure Soft could afford it more easily than you could. She makes a deceptively large amount at that bar of hers. Smoothie says.

They arrive at the library and Smoothie says to Fizzle Just a warning, this library is old. It could be cursed or haunted or something. she summons a hard hat onto each of them. Just in case. Things kept falling down last time I was here.

Fizzle

Fizzle smiled and mentally pictured his current savings from 6 years of no spending, and lots of working.

"I think I can afford it, and consider it one of many long awaited birthday gifts."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 02:53 AM
Fizzle

Fizzle smiled and mentally pictured his current savings from 6 years of no spending, and lots of working.

"I think I can afford it, and consider it one of many long awaited birthday gifts." No, it's fine. I didn't plan on having it permanently anyway.

((They do not.))

Scholarly Hooves looked up from his musing. "Oh, hello," he said. "Are you the ones who run this library?"

I'm sort of the current owner anyway. The place was abandoned so I figured I'd take care of it. At least until I confirmed that there were no curses, that it wasn't haunted, that there are no horrible arcane experiments in the basement, and no great old ones, or something in it and that it's safe to pass of to somepony else. She explains.

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 02:59 AM
"I see...." said Scholarly Hooves, who happened to be back to his male self. "If you need help, I'm more than ready to offer it. I am quite experienced, you know." He glanced around at the library, then at his saddlebag full of books. "Maybe even take it off your hooves, if you really want to pass it on to somepony else. But the main reason I came was, I wish to donate some of my books to this library. Actually, most of them, they get quite tiring to lug around all the time you see."

sildra45
2011-05-07, 05:18 AM
"I see...." said Scholarly Hooves, who happened to be back to his male self. "If you need help, I'm more than ready to offer it. I am quite experienced, you know." He glanced around at the library, then at his saddlebag full of books. "Maybe even take it off your hooves, if you really want to pass it on to somepony else. But the main reason I came was, I wish to donate some of my books to this library. Actually, most of them, they get quite tiring to lug around all the time you see."

No, it's fine. I didn't plan on having it permanently anyway.

I'm sort of the current owner anyway. The place was abandoned so I figured I'd take care of it. At least until I confirmed that there were no curses, that it wasn't haunted, that there are no horrible arcane experiments in the basement, and no great old ones, or something in it and that it's safe to pass of to somepony else. She explains.

Fizzle

Well, I'd like to provide that. Something permanent, I mean. Not curses or hauntings or....

"Hmm. Are you any good at transcribing my good pony?"

He was looking at Scholarly now, thinking about perhaps getting the story book copied for the sake of having a spare or two, in case the original got wet or something.

Deme
2011-05-07, 06:55 AM
Soft just freezes for a moment before asking Alright what do I owe you?

"20 bits sound OK? It took a fair bit of hoofwork..."

She finished off the rootbeer section of the float and was now into the soda-soaked icecream.

"...So, why'd you want me to tell you about this dame, Soft? Vengence?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 10:42 AM
"20 bits sound OK? It took a fair bit of hoofwork..."

She finished off the rootbeer section of the float and was now into the soda-soaked icecream.

"...So, why'd you want me to tell you about this dame, Soft? Vengence?"

No. I don't want vengeance. It's just that, since that certain Stallion has changed, maybe she has too. I just want to see what she's like now and how her life is. However, this was rather important to me, so here, 30 bits. she says as a bag with the bits materializes in front of Moonlight.

Well, it's not that I really want to give it to somepony else, but if somepony else really wants it that much, they can have it. After I make sure there aren't curses, or wizard experiments, or Cookiethulhu or something. Smoothie says.

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 10:44 AM
Scholarly Hooves nodded to Smoothie. "Probably for the best," he said. I do not plan to become a permanent resident anyways. Too much out there to see, too much to do." Then he took a double-take, recognizing the filly from the other day. "Hey, you're the one who was behind the genderbending spell, right? 'Smoothie'?"

Fizzle

Well, I'd like to provide that. Something permanent, I mean. Not curses or hauntings or....

"Hmm. Are you any good at transcribing my good pony?"

He was looking at Scholarly now, thinking about perhaps getting the story book copied for the sake of having a spare or two, in case the original got wet or something.

"Oh yes," said Scholarly Hooves. "In fact, among the books I wish to donate are a couple of my own works, detailing my ... rather vast experiences. Moat of the rest have some form of notes in the margins. I'm not quite as good as a unicorn, but ..." He pulled a book out of his bag and showed it to Fizzle, containing fairly elegant writing detailing some of his experiences in the far east, in the land of the gryphons.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 11:23 AM
Scholarly Hooves nodded to Smoothie. "Probably for the best," he said. I do not plan to become a permanent resident anyways. Too much out there to see, too much to do." Then he took a double-take, recognizing the filly from the other day. "Hey, you're the one who was behind the genderbending spell, right? 'Smoothie'?"

Yeah, but it was an accident. I swear. Smoothie says quickly. I don't even remember why I know that spell. I recall reading it in some book and just knowing how to cast it. I don't recall what the book was, and I don't think I want to. When the first spell in a book is a gender bending spell, there's pretty much nowhere to go but down from there. she explains.

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 11:42 AM
"That's a shame," said Scholarly Hooves. "I was rather curious, too. And don't worry about it, it was a valuable experience seeing things from the other gender's point of view. Plus, it was kind of fun."

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 12:01 PM
[Soft's Bar]
Minstrone rushed into Soft's bar, and ran to her.
"S-s-s-Soft, I s-s-s-s-saw a g-g-g-ghost!"
He said, visably shaking.
"But it was friendly, and It needs some help. Do you know anyone that would be willing to help me help the ghost? I found this clearing and this mirror and then blueprints then a castle and then I found this painting and the ghost was the person in the painting. And it asked for some help and then I ran. That is exactly what happened, because a person always asked what happened to a person who was just frightened."
He began getting more and more antsy
"I just really really want to help the ghost."

Deme
2011-05-07, 12:19 PM
No. I don't want vengeance. It's just that, since that certain Stallion has changed, maybe she has too. I just want to see what she's like now and how her life is. However, this was rather important to me, so here, 30 bits. she says as a bag with the bits materializes in front of Moonlight.

She smiles and puts the bits into her pocket.

"Barkeep, you're too, too kind... Call me again if you need me..."

She sighs and leans on the bar with her side.

"There's not a lot of call for a detective in this city, so little jobs like this are worth a lot."

[Soft's Bar]
"But it was friendly, and It needs some help. Do you know anyone that would be willing to help me help the ghost? I found this clearing and this mirror and then blueprints then a castle and then I found this painting and the ghost was the person in the painting. And it asked for some help and then I ran. That is exactly what happened, because a person always asked what happened to a person who was just frightened."

"...Is this ghost...Is helping it a mystery? Something you can't figure out?"

She asked, suddenly all sorts of alert. Ghosts and castles were prime mystery spots, after all.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 12:22 PM
Fizzle

Fizzle took a look at the writing, then retrieved the rather thick book of stories.

"If you could, I'd like this copied once or twice. I don't want to chance not having a backup should this one be harmed in some manner."

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 12:25 PM
"That's a shame," said Scholarly Hooves. "I was rather curious, too. And don't worry about it, it was a valuable experience seeing things from the other gender's point of view. Plus, it was kind of fun."

Smoothie just looks at him oddly for a second and says Oh yeah, I forgot. Nobody in Equestria is sane. Not even Luna and Celestia. and groans a bit.

[Soft's Bar]

Sorry. I'm busy running my bar and the only ponies I know who I absolutely know would be able to help are either off having a daddy/daughter day or are exploring the ruins beneath the town. Don't think I can really help you. Soft says plainly sorry that she can't actually help.

She smiles and puts the bits into her pocket.

"Barkeep, you're too, too kind... Call me again if you need me..."

She sighs and leans on the bar with her side.

"There's not a lot of call for a detective in this city, so little jobs like this are worth a lot."

If I can think of anything else, you'll be the first one I call. Soft assures her.

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 12:28 PM
"Well, thanks anyways Soft. Atleast I was able to calm down. I guess I will go think rationally about what I should do."
Minstrone leaves to go to the library.

[Library]
"Alright, so I guess I should start with books on the history of Pony La Mer."
He pulls a book off of the shelf.
"Ah, here we go. Built in 1150, home of the Count Abay. His niece went missing after an accident with an experiment dealing with particle physics, when they were trying to make an apple intangible by accelerating the small amounts of black matter within them to a high enough speed, making it intangible, unable to be seen by anything but apples, and immortal. The only way to return the apple back to normal would be to create what appears to be a Black Matter Particle Cooling Chamber. There should be blueprints for one back at the lab. I probably should grab materials to repair it if it is broken, then I can use it to bring back Dreamrunner! But, I might need some help on this one.
Minstrone sits down, his mind wieghing heavy.
I need, someone who is either looking for an adventure or wants to run errands. I could send him to the castle to grab the blueprints and then I could gather the necessary parts. It will be difficult, but I have to do this.

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 12:38 PM
Fizzle

Fizzle took a look at the writing, then retrieved the rather thick book of stories.

"If you could, I'd like this copied once or twice. I don't want to chance not having a backup should this one be harmed in some manner."

"I think I can do that," said Scholarly, placing the book in one of his saddlebags. "It may take me some time, just so you know. I may be a good writer, but I'm still no unicorn."

Smoothie just looks at him oddly for a second and says Oh yeah, I forgot. Nobody in Equestria is sane. Not even Luna and Celestia. and groans a bit.

Scholarly just laughed. "What fun would it be if everypony was sane?"

sildra45
2011-05-07, 12:49 PM
Fizzle

Though he was obviously reluctant to let it out of his sight, Fizzle knew this was an opportunity he had to take.

"Once you're done, please, keep one of the copies. If you travel as much as you say you do....I'd like to spread her stories to everypony."

He turned back to Smoothie, giving her a little nuzzle.

"And I'm almost sorry I missed out on that spell. It'd be interesting to be a filly I think, though I'm happy just to be here with you Smoothie. Are you alright with me wanting to spread her stories?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 01:02 PM
"I think I can do that," said Scholarly, placing the book in one of his saddlebags. "It may take me some time, just so you know. I may be a good writer, but I'm still no unicorn."

Scholarly just laughed. "What fun would it be if everypony was sane?"

[Library]

Oh, I'm not asking for everypony. I'm asking for just one pony. When the sanest pony you know is Soft Serve, something is massively wrong.

Fizzle

Though he was obviously reluctant to let it out of his sight, Fizzle knew this was an opportunity he had to take.

"Once you're done, please, keep one of the copies. If you travel as much as you say you do....I'd like to spread her stories to everypony."

"And I'm almost sorry I missed out on that spell. It'd be interesting to be a filly I think, though I'm happy just to be here with you Smoothie. Are you alright with me wanting to spread her stories?"

I've got no problem with that. It's what mom would have wanted. Smoothie says, assuring Fizzle that he's doing the right thing.

Benson
2011-05-07, 01:15 PM
Fox Trot Bar

"Hey...I like to consider myself sane...more often than not," Fox Trot said chuckling. He did take note of some pony who came in here saying some nonsense about ghosts but Fox Trot just mentally dismissed as some silly ponytale and ignored it.

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 01:21 PM
[Library]
I'm going to have to borrow this book, I need to learn everything I can from it. I guess I will got look to see if anyone wishes to help me in this. Pony knows I need help with this one, magic or science isn't my specialty.
He slids back on his satchel, and puts the book in it. And leaves a note saying that he was borrowing said book. He then walked back to the bar.

[Soft's Bar]
Minstrone walked into Soft's bar and hung a note somewhere were he could hang it.
If anyone read it it would say:
"Ponies wanted for adventure invovling a Ghost Pony, a Ruined castle, and possibly a Mirror that shows you your greatest desires. Contact Minstrone at Soft's Bar if interested. 2 Ponies needed. Max amount of 4 ponies."
"I will take it down if you want me to Soft, but I really could use the help. I'm kinda faint of heart. And scared of Ghost like beings. And I'm not good with Science."
He sits down in a chair, and orders a Venti White Moca if possible. Or a similar energizing drink that is low on sugar.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 01:52 PM
[Library]

Oh, I'm not asking for everypony. I'm asking for just one pony. When the sanest pony you know is Soft Serve, something is massively wrong.

I've got no problem with that. It's what mom would have wanted. Smoothie says, assuring Fizzle that he's doing the right thing.

Fizzle

He smiled again and looked at the library.

"So...where do we get started?"

Deme
2011-05-07, 01:55 PM
[Library]
I'm going to have to borrow this book, I need to learn everything I can from it. I guess I will got look to see if anyone wishes to help me in this. Pony knows I need help with this one, magic or science isn't my specialty.
He slids back on his satchel, and puts the book in it. And leaves a note saying that he was borrowing said book. He then walked back to the bar.

[Soft's Bar]
Minstrone walked into Soft's bar and hung a note somewhere were he could hang it.
If anyone read it it would say:
"Ponies wanted for adventure invovling a Ghost Pony, a Ruined castle, and possibly a Mirror that shows you your greatest desires. Contact Minstrone at Soft's Bar if interested. 2 Ponies needed. Max amount of 4 ponies."
"I will take it down if you want me to Soft, but I really could use the help. I'm kinda faint of heart. And scared of Ghost like beings. And I'm not good with Science."
He sits down in a chair, and orders a Venti White Moca if possible. Or a similar energizing drink that is low on sugar.

Mystery examines the notice. Carefully.

"So...this ghost. Do you know what you need to do, or are you still solving that?"

Ghosts were things that lived in the past: in the simplest terms, a good ghost was a call for a detective, if it wasn't clear who they were or what they wanted.

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 02:00 PM
"Well, yes and no. I know what I would need. But I don't know where the blueprints for it might be. All I have is this book with it being mentioned in it. It is called the Black Matter Particle Decelleration Machine(I might be reading it wrong) and it says that the only blueprints for it would be in the castle Pony La Mer. Which happens to be the castle the ghost is in which I wan't to help by Decellerating her Black Matter Particles. Apperently it happened to her in an accident centuries ago. Isn't it sad?It would help me greatly if I could find a detective or something. I heard detectives are good at finding things."
Minstrone exlpains everything to Mystery.

Sable
2011-05-07, 02:44 PM
((Sorry for my absence. I've been busy, busy, busy))

[Soft's Bar]

Cherry had fallen asleep right at the bar. With her head laying on her front legs, she breaths softly and evenly. Obviously the previous sugar rush she had has warn off and has left her completely exhausted. She's used to sleeping in strange places anyway since she's been on the road for so long. Her hat had slid off her head and now laid beside her on the bar.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 02:56 PM
Fizzle

He smiled again and looked at the library.

"So...where do we get started?"

[The library]

Well, first we should probably catalog the books and make sure there isn't anything dangerous in them, or in the library itself. This library was abandoned for a reason, and I suspect we're going to find out soon.

It's as soon as she says this that....Soft appears? but she looks odd. Her hair is back to normal whereas back in the bar she still had her hair looking nice from the makeover, and she almost looks distorted and slightly translucent. She's also laughing for no apparent reason, and has absolutely no reason to be here. This is all of course ignoring the fact that she is currently in the bar.

"Well, yes and no. I know what I would need. But I don't know where the blueprints for it might be. All I have is this book with it being mentioned in it. It is called the Black Matter Particle Decelleration Machine(I might be reading it wrong) and it says that the only blueprints for it would be in the castle Pony La Mer. Which happens to be the castle the ghost is in which I wan't to help by Decellerating her Black Matter Particles. Apperently it happened to her in an accident centuries ago. Isn't it sad?It would help me greatly if I could find a detective or something. I heard detectives are good at finding things."
Minstrone exlpains everything to Mystery.

Well, you're in luck! Mystery just happens to be a detective, and her rates are very reasonable. Soft exclaims before going over to Cherry Cider.

((Sorry for my absence. I've been busy, busy, busy))

[Soft's Bar]

Cherry had fallen asleep right at the bar. With her head laying on her front legs, she breaths softly and evenly. Obviously the previous sugar rush she had has warn off and has left her completely exhausted. She's used to sleeping in strange places anyway since she's been on the road for so long. Her hat had slid off her head and now laid beside her on the bar.

Soft doesn't say anything or try to wake Cherry cider up.

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 03:14 PM
Fizzle

"I assure you, your book is in capable hooves," said Scholarly Hooves. "Although I may only be able to complete one copy, and it will take a while. I foresee myself spending a lot of time here in the library, so if you need it back just let me know."

[Library]

"Yes, she does seem rather ... eccentric," Scholarly admitted.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 03:24 PM
[The library]

Well, first we should probably catalog the books and make sure there isn't anything dangerous in them, or in the library itself. This library was abandoned for a reason, and I suspect we're going to find out soon.

It's as soon as she says this that....Soft appears? but she looks odd. Her hair is back to normal whereas back in the bar she still had her hair looking nice from the makeover, and she almost looks distorted and slightly translucent. She's also laughing for no apparent reason, and has absolutely no reason to be here. This is all of course ignoring the fact that she is currently in the bar.

Fizzle

Fizzle head tilted at the possible phantom/illusion/figment of his imagination.

"Anypony else seeing this?"

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 03:45 PM
Fizzle

Fizzle head tilted at the possible phantom/illusion/figment of his imagination.

"Anypony else seeing this?"

[The library]

Yeah. I'm not sure what it is, but it isn't Soft.

The thing looks a lot more solid now, but something about it still looks wrong. It starts directing its speech at Fizzle. Even its voice is oddly off.

Is that what you call a get away? Tell me what you got away with. I've seen more spine in Jellyfish, and I've seen more guts in 11 year old kids.

Whatever the thing is seems to teleport next to Fizzle and says Is that what you call a get away? Tell me what you got away with, because you left the frays from the ties you severed. before dissipating with an odd evil laugh.

Yeah. Most definitely not Soft, and not something nice. Just ignore it until we find a way to get rid of it. Smoothie says and starts looking through the books on the shelves, occasionally tossing one or two out of the shelves saying things like "Inappropriate" "dangerous." and "Not kid friendly"

Hawkflight
2011-05-07, 03:52 PM
Scholarly observed the apparition for a moment, thinking to himself as it talked. "Ah ... I think I've seen something like this before," he said. "Yeah, just ignoring it is the best path, but I thiiiink I may have something in here that can help us get rid of it ... you know, so other patrons aren't spooked." Scholarly began digging through his saddlebags, looking for a particular book.

sildra45
2011-05-07, 03:57 PM
[The library]

Yeah. I'm not sure what it is, but it isn't Soft.

The thing looks a lot more solid now, but something about it still looks wrong. It starts directing its speech at Fizzle. Even its voice is oddly off.

Is that what you call a get away? Tell me what you got away with. I've seen more spine in Jellyfish, and I've seen more guts in 11 year old kids.

Whatever the thing is seems to teleport next to Fizzle and says Is that what you call a get away? Tell me what you got away with, because you left the frays from the ties you severed. before dissipating with an odd evil laugh.

Yeah. Most definitely not Soft, and not something nice. Just ignore it until we find a way to get rid of it. Smoothie says and starts looking through the books on the shelves, occasionally tossing one or two out of the shelves saying things like "Inappropriate" "dangerous." and "Not kid friendly"

Fizzle

He shivered a little when it got close, but did as Smoothie said and ignored it, and followed her lead by picking through the books gently, since he didn't have telekinesis to handle them in that manner.

"Hmm. 1001 ways to make things stink....Flying Lessons for the wingless pony....How to shock your friends: The Literal Method....See Jenny Gallop...The First Wonderbolts: A History...

Deme
2011-05-07, 03:58 PM
Well, you're in luck! Mystery just happens to be a detective, and her rates are very reasonable. Soft exclaims before going over to Cherry Cider.

"...That they are. Well, let's see...This ghost, by your research, died in an accident with the thing we need to build, right?...In other words, the blueprints could be near our crimescene."

That was a fairly fast deduction, but for any death, there was a crimescene...And the crimescene would reveal everything. She tipped her hat over her face.

"The truth that died with this ghost...Won't be allowed to be blown away like scraps of paper...That's for sure."

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 04:02 PM
"We might be able to get information from the ghost herself. She resides in Pony La Mer. I can give you a map to there if you would like to look around. I will pay you. 20 Gold Roundels if you go and take a look around there. And an extra 20 gold Roundels if you find anything. And an extra 30 gold Roundels if you are able to find the blueprints."

Minstrone waits to see if Mystery would accept his offer.

Deme
2011-05-07, 04:11 PM
"I only accept bits... But I'll take the job all the same."

She waved a hoof. She'd have also accepted rootbeer, but one step at a time. She didn't know anything about science, or particles, or magic. But there was a trail of information out there...

"...Anyway, your name?"

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 04:16 PM
"My name is Minstrone. And if you wish bits in payment instead of real gold. Then I will have my Uncle pay you. Here is a map to Pony la Mer. You don't look faint of heart, but if you are, you are welcome to bring any pony you wish."

((OOC: look here:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197500&page=4 For Information about the castle.))

Deme
2011-05-07, 06:04 PM
"My name is Minstrone. And if you wish bits in payment instead of real gold. Then I will have my Uncle pay you. Here is a map to Pony la Mer. You don't look faint of heart, but if you are, you are welcome to bring any pony you wish."

((OOC: look here:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197500&page=4 For Information about the castle.))

"...No, I'm ready. You can send others if you like. I'm getting my stuff and going, then."

And so she leaves (and I'll make my next post elsewhere).

Benson
2011-05-07, 06:14 PM
Fox Trot

"Well...I must be on my way, perhaps we'll meet at my studio Miss Soft," The gentlecolt bowed leaving bits on the counter. "I hope that whatever is amiss in your life gets remedied." With that he said his good byes to the other ponies.

Mystic Muse
2011-05-07, 07:05 PM
Fox Trot

"Well...I must be on my way, perhaps we'll meet at my studio Miss Soft," The gentlecolt bowed leaving bits on the counter. "I hope that whatever is amiss in your life gets remedied." With that he said his good byes to the other ponies.

Thank you. is all Soft says.

Scholarly observed the apparition for a moment, thinking to himself as it talked. "Ah ... I think I've seen something like this before," he said. "Yeah, just ignoring it is the best path, but I thiiiink I may have something in here that can help us get rid of it ... you know, so other patrons aren't spooked." Scholarly began digging through his saddlebags, looking for a particular book.

Unfortunately I have the feeling that if it were that simple to get rid of this thing, we'd be rid of it already. Feel free to try though.

Fizzle

He shivered a little when it got close, but did as Smoothie said and ignored it, and followed her lead by picking through the books gently, since he didn't have telekinesis to handle them in that manner.

"Hmm. 1001 ways to make things stink....Flying Lessons for the wingless pony....How to shock your friends: The Literal Method....See Jenny Gallop...The First Wonderbolts: A History...

Ditch 1001 ways, how to shock your friends, and see Jenny Gallop. Leave the one about flying lessons for the wingless pony out, I want to take a look through it later. Smoothie says.

Grif
2011-05-07, 07:12 PM
Silverpine found himself back outside the soda bar earlier, having unconsciously drifted back to the place to where he started.

"Guess we ended up back here. Let's have another drink before deciding where to spend the rest of the day," Silverpine said to his companion.

He entered the bar, and waved vaguely at everyone inside.

"Good morning, everypony... oh hi again Soft and Minstrone,"

((Minstrone still is in the bar right?))

sildra45
2011-05-07, 07:22 PM
Ditch 1001 ways, how to shock your friends, and see Jenny Gallop. Leave the one about flying lessons for the wingless pony out, I want to take a look through it later. Smoothie says.

Fizzle

Fizzle nodded and tossed the noted books to the side, and dusted a spot off a table for the flying one.

"Wait, what about the Wonderbolts? Where do you want that one?"

He started to flap his wings, to blow the dust off the table further.

CrimsonAngel
2011-05-07, 07:35 PM
Black Brush pokes his head through the door of Soft Serve's Bar. Hello everyone...

Mindfreak
2011-05-07, 07:38 PM
Minstrone and his uncle stare at each other for a minute, then, suddenly, they hug each other.
"Uncle!"
"Nephew!"
"Have you come here for the Clothing?"
"Nay Minstrone, I am here to teach you how to use it. But we will need another unicorn to help."
He sits down beside Minstrone.
((OOC: Gotta Deadtime. Minstrone and his uncle will just be Chilling))

Grif
2011-05-07, 07:39 PM
Black Brush pokes his head through the door of Soft Serve's Bar. Hello everyone...

"Oh hey there. Never seen you around before. Name's Silverpine," Silverpine said as he held a hoof out.

[Icy Touch/Library/Morning]

The pale unicorn cantered to a stop in the front of the library, appraising the library with an experienced eye.

"This should suit my purpose just fine," Icy Touch smiled frostily.

Despite hearing somepony voice in the library, she decided to walk in unannouced into the library. After all, what's the harm in showing these warm blooded peasants some northern hospitality?

CrimsonAngel
2011-05-07, 07:56 PM
"Oh hey there. Never seen you around before. Name's Silverpine," Silverpine said as he held a hoof out.

I'm kinda depressing, so I mostly stay in my home and paint things for my shop... My name is Black Brush... They shake hooves.